e-Medsys Ratings

Overall

About e-Medsys

TriMed offers a complete software suite which includes EHR, Practice Management, Patient Portal, Mobile, Check In Module, and Document Manager. Our products are fully integrated together as one, so all modules seamlessly work together for your practice. Extremely robust. Very customizable. Template driven. We build our software around your workflow, not the other way around. Learn more about e-Medsys

Sharon K.
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
July 22, 2019

“SO glad we chose TriMed's e-Medsys for our practice!”

ProsThe customer service is absolutely superb! The system is easy to learn, very functional and supported by an amazing team of professionals. None of the people in our practice as computer "geeks" so having people help us out so well from the get-go is wonderful. We are able to implement changes with just a phone call and have truly made this system "our own". We looked at many systems and none were as pediatric oriented as e-Medsys can be and we will not be looking for another system!
ConsReports will do great things but sometimes it is harder for us to figure out how to set them up ourselves. But TriMed always will do them for us and save them so we can use them in the future. Otherwise cannot think of any downsides to using this system!
July 22, 2019
Melissa W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
August 9, 2019

“E-Medsys”

OverallI cannot imaging entering into all of the current quality programs without this software. The reporting features are very customizable. The customer service that we get from our vendor with this software is exceptional.
ProsThe functionality of this product is not limited. The ability to customize to meet the needs of the changing payment models is without a doubt crucial. The ability to connect quality clinical staff directly to the clinician has saved us time and effort. The customer service that comes with this product is still individual and not so big that you have to wait for days for help. This product is hands down the most forward thinking EMR and team that I have seen.
ConsThe most frustrating thing is there are not tons of users in my immediate area. But our vendor has made it pretty easy for us to connect to other users.
August 9, 2019
Alan S.
MD
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
July 19, 2019

“ e-Medsys review”

OverallOur overall experience has been excellent. We are well supported. With the ever changing environment in health care (like Meaningful use, newer pay for performance programs, ACO's etc) it have been essential for use to have software and support that can support us as we adjust to these changes.
ProsWe were an early EHR adopter and went through the process of choosing an EHR in 2005. The greatest Pro for e-Medsys is it's customization. We have been throughly impressed with the functionality and the ability of the product to meet our needs and change with us. Documenting visits is very efficient and the reporting abilities are robust. The system also has full functionality for prescription electronic sending (including controlled substances). When we have needs to document our quality initiatives and report quality measures the Trimed team have been great at using our EHR to help us track and report those measures. The dependability has also fantastic. As great as the software has been, our support has been even better. Trimed Technologies really seems to take a teamwork approach and full supports our software and hardware.
ConsThere are a few very large EHR systems on the market that many larger health care systems use. e-Medsys has a smaller client base so it is not as well know nationwide.
July 19, 2019
Chad C.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
April 23, 2019

“e-Medsys software review ”

OverallMy experience overall has been outstanding! I highly recommend the tools and the team members at TriMed. They are our partners. They truly desire to see us succeed and I am confident that if you work with them you will experience a group committed to your success as well.
ProsIt is extremely robust and the customizability of the pediatric templates has appealed to my providers. We make changes when we need to and the staff at TriMed are happy to implement these changes. They have helped us integrate our website with the software and patients can book appointments online. This feeds right into our EHR. The practice management system can run any report I desire and the staff at TriMed are willing to help me set this up just like I need.
ConsNothing really, at first the reporting feature in the practice management system was a bit overwhelming but the more I worked with it and sought the help of TriMed staff the more comfortable I have become. There are a host of reports I can run that allow me to know the number of visits each month, how many new patients we saw, our charges versus payments, number of no shows, and a host of other things that are helpful as I seek to manage and help an independent practice grow and thrive.
April 23, 2019
Steven M.
Managing Partner
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
July 24, 2019

“Robust system with excellent support”

ProsSystem is very customizable and easy to use. There are many options for automating routine functions within our work flow. We are currently using the system on a cloud based server which has been very robust and secure. Since that transition several years ago I would never go back to a local server based system. Support has been excellent. The company has implemented many "feature requests" that we have submitted over the many years we have been using the system - they really listen.
ConsThe reporting functions are robust and extremely customizable. This results in needing to review long lists of potential fields to choose from as filters or to report on. Sometimes the descriptors are a bit vague leading to some confusion about how to set up the report as I desire. However, Trimed support staff have been very helpful in working through the issues.
July 24, 2019
Jamette H.
OB/GYN physician
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
August 24, 2019

“good value and easy to use. ”

OverallI have been extremely pleased with the product and the customer service that I have received for the past 15 years with using TriMed technologies. It is wonderful to be able to call and speak with someone who recognizes who you are and who knows your system.
ProsI enjoyed the ease of use and efficiency. I now use Epic at a new job and it is expensive as well as more cumbersome to use.
ConsCustomization of templates is time consuming.
August 24, 2019
christelle k.
Registered nurse
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“Trimed”

Overallreally good. I would choose this over epic any day!
ProsHow easy it is to navigate, the help desk is always ready to help with any software issues
Conssometimes as they are changing and bettering this product, it can be slow.
August 6, 2019