Enablement Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.2/5
4.3/5

About Enablement

SaaS portal software for sales enablement to help share knowledge. Learn more about Enablement

Kimberly M.
May 18, 2017

“We had a great experience launching and continuing to use Enablement the last several years.”

ProsEnablement makes searching so easy! There are so many different advanced filtering options available to narrow down a wide search. Even though our company uses multiple sites to maintain internal and customer facing collateral, North America sales has made Enablement our go-to tool. The site remains fresh by auto-archiving older content while allowing for users to search the archives when needed. The News feature has allowed us to cut down on the number of large emails being sent to our teams. As an administrator, it's been very easy to create new playbook pages and customize the menus to enable our sales teams to find content quickly. We have recently expanded the use of the tool to other departments as well.
ConsThere are 3 areas that I think could be improved. 1) While you can access Enablement on mobile devices, it's unfortunate that there is not an App for Android users. 2) I also wish there was a way to make the Item Wizard (when adding new content) unique by Business Unit or Department and have the ability to hide things that are not relevant to a group. 3) When creating a new customer portal, the step-by-step wizard is not customizable today. There are several steps that we would like to hide and are unable to do so. Overall, these cons are minor and our admin and publishers have learned to ignore sections that are not relevant to them during the tagging process.
Heather W.
Sr. Content and Communications Specialist
May 18, 2017

“Overall, we've enjoyed working with Callidus to implement our Sales Enablement tool, known as FINDit”

ProsFrom day one, we've worked with a great team at Callidus who've helped us build out an incredible tool that adds value to our Sales team each day. We enjoyed the ability to brand our tool with the Lenovo look and feel. We've made this tool our own and continue to add new business departments (and one day, more Geos). Pros: overall look and feel, search capabilities, customizable homepage, a large amount of space for our content.
ConsSome limited functionality without an app for Android OS. In the beginning of the implementation process we were told there was an app, yet after drilling into the iOS app we found it to be pretty sparse and not worth utilizing.
Brian H.
Sales Enablement Manager
May 23, 2017

“We use the software as a FindIT search repository to house all of our RFP content and sales info.”

OverallThe ability to locate information quickly, and have company information stored in a logical, easy to search manner.
ProsIt is easy to use, the search feature works well and I can easily filter my results. It's great that the tool works quickly and I generally don't have trouble finding the information that I'm looking for. It's also great that we can have separate pages for different teams/roles, and store training materials that are easily searchable.
ConsI find it puzzling when a document has expired that it is suddenly missing. I have uncovered how to search the archive, but this was not immediately clear.
Kathleen O.
Program Manager, Sales Enablement
Computer Hardware, 5001-10,000 employees
May 23, 2017

“Helps me everyday in my job to become more productive”

ProsI like the functionality of FindIt. A large manageable database of information that is utilized daily. I require information at my fingertips for contract negotiations and sales enablement (support of sales). The ability to quickly find information almost instantaneously is critical to my job which is fast paced. Could not live without it.
ConsThere are times I search for a particular file or document and I get zero hits. I go back in and search again with minor tweaks on the original request and I get a hit. Would be great to have the option of some type of "fuzzy search" which would allow a much broader search of the database.
bryan m.
Proposal Specialist
May 31, 2017

“FindIt has been a true asset to my day to day at Lenovo. Very snappy, very easy to use.”

OverallIt's extremely usable and has consolidated my documents in one place to speed up my day.
ProsThe ability to tag posts and the ease of uploading different files lets me retrieve long archived presentations and documents quickly. I've also enjoyed how responsive and quick FindIt can be with it's searches.
ConsI do wish there was some kind of auto tagging feature. Many of our users choose not to tag, and with a cryptic title it can make some documents difficult to find. If there was an option for a auto tagging via a quick scan of the content, that'd help compensate for my coworker's shortcomings :)
Pete P.
Sales Enablement Program Manager
May 23, 2017

“I use the Find It tool multiple times a day and find it very useful in my role.”

OverallI use this every day in my role as it allows me to find all of the information i need in one place.
ProsIt is a one stop shop for all of the information I need in my job, with a very easy to use search feature.
Consi don't have any issues with the software at this time. I had some issues with the search function early on, but after some additional training it has become more accurate and easy to use.
Monica W.
Inside Sales Support Rep
Computer Hardware, 1001-5000 employees
May 30, 2017

“Very good and useful tool. ”

OverallBeing able to find anything I need.
ProsVery easy to use. Simple to navigate through and very user friendly. I can easily find anything I need and if I have a question about anything, I am able to find it.
ConsDid not like the tool until I figured out how to use it. Very overwhelmed at first because there is a lot of items on the home page.
May 30, 2017
Devan T.
Sales Enablement Program Manager
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
May 23, 2017

“I think it has been a great tool for my company. I helped implement and set up when we launched.”

OverallBeing able to publish content for my organization that is easy to update and manage.
ProsI like the search functions and the ability to house all of our content in 1 place. Makes it easier for our org.
ConsThe formatting abilities within the news section are very limiting. It is hard to format these articles and keep font/colors consistent since it does not save these choices.
Stuart L.
Director Product Marketing
Telecommunications, 501-1000 employees
January 18, 2018

“Very useful for sharing sales collateral and tools with employees and customers”

ProsEasily able to establish new customer portals and push information to internal sales staff. Great for central repository for all company documentation.
ConsNot so user friendly for Admins. Hard to upload and publish multiple documents quickly. Very serial process. Portal subscriber usage statistics insufficient.
January 18, 2018
DJ A.
Mananger
July 12, 2017

“Great product”

ProsEase of use. Install was easy. Product was easy to install and use. Did not require much time to set up.
ConsSome limitations on UX. Could not customize certain features which caused some frustrations in some parts of the team.
July 12, 2017
Melissa D.
Proposal Development Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
May 24, 2017

“I really like the tool it is very helpful in my role as a Proposal Development Specialist. ”

OverallThis software provides a great home for content for RFP responses and company messaging.
ProsI like the ability to house information my team needs to reference on a regular basis. It helps us to provide consistent messaging among my team and across the company.
ConsWhen searching for content, I would like it if the archive button didn't have to be selected every time.
May 24, 2017
Brad T.
North America Proposals and Programs Manager
May 19, 2017

“Like the ease of use. It's simple to navigate, lots of ways to customize and fine tune users view”

ProsAllows flexibility in design and set up with good customization. Maintenance is simple, updates are easy to execute.
Cons
May 19, 2017
Michael D.
May 23, 2017

“Easy to set up with good search and organization”

ProsSearch functionality is simple and accurate. Easy to configure. Good support team and. Customization options for unique users and groups.
ConsLack of support for Windows and/or Android app - salespeople prefer using apps to browser based tools
zoe d.
RFP Support Specialist
May 23, 2017

“Easy to find, use and tell other people about where to find content”

OverallOrganization.
ProsEverything is sorted into easy to find areas. A lot of the time I am explaining to other users how to find data and it is easy to show them how.
ConsUpdating process is a little overwhelming. Too many options when you have to update the information to show where it goes.
Vera B.
Training operations manager
September 18, 2017

“Great tool ”

OverallIt is a great tool that I can use to share content with my customers and co-workers.
ProsEasy to use, very easy to update and maintain Easy to customize and to add content as per each groups needs
September 18, 2017
Computer Hardware, 5001-10,000 employees
April 19, 2019

“Flexible for site building ”

OverallThe content search is not hard now, as we are getting things in one place easily.
ProsYou can get any of your department to work in accordance to you in the portal . You can arrange the customisation of the portal as per your choices so it really makes very handy to use.
ConsEnablement for mobile use is not fluent yet.
April 19, 2019
Diane C.
System Administrator
June 2, 2017

“Findit is an informative helpful tool”

Overallall in one location for information
ProsFindit is a great place to find a great deal of information all in one location which is easy to access
ConsThere may be room for improvement in the overall cost of the tool as well as the direct support for the tool
June 2, 2017
Ted H.
May 31, 2017

“FindIt allows me to find the right documents that I need to do my job.”

Overalldocument organization is easier in a large company
ProsSearch works really well, especially if you are aware of sort by "relevance" and know how to search in-document results and archives. Clean look and feel, with customization available on the home page. Tailored navigation menu that's well organized. Adding content by using the Item Wizard is a simple step-by-step guided process.
ConsWhen you click on a file, I don't like the "Content Index" that shows on the left side of the screen. Should be able to disable/customize it. Advanced search features, are not obvious. Sort by "Relevance" should be the default search result order.