JobDiva Ratings

Overall

About JobDiva

JobDiva is the leading global Applicant Tracking System and front-to-back Talent Management solution, serving over 28,000 global staffing professionals who support Fortune 500. JobDiva combines a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application, synchronization with all major job boards and VMS providers, BI analytics, automated 24/7 resume harvesting, a Mobile App and the largest resume database in the world. JobDiva is designed for recruitment agencies and HR departments of any size. Learn more about JobDiva

Baljit G.
COO
September 17, 2019

“No product comes even close!!!”

OverallJobDiva has helped us keep our growth organized and add value, not only on the delivery side, but onboarding, invoicing, payroll, commissions etc, In a nut shell, this is the only tool I know that does all by itself and doesn't rely or have to integrate with our tools to perform basic functions. The support team is a class apart! I have always said to every vendor, if your support team doesn't act or live up to expectations, it doesn't matter how good your tool is - you will not be successful! In the 10+ years that I have been using JobDiva, I can't think of one instance when the support team didn't respond of was not able to take care of the issue!
ProsThe product is best in class. Is very simple and robust at the same time. Very user friendly and logic driven!
Conshave been using for 10 years now and haven't found one!
September 17, 2019
Shikha V.
HR Manager
April 8, 2019

“JobDiva: Master in ATS with few areas of improvement”

OverallI have been working on this system for almost 3 years and I must admit that I am still learning new things now and then but as compared to other systems in the market, I would still go for JobDiva as it is a wholesome product for all my work needs.
ProsJobDiva is a cloud-based Human Resource software solution, which is designed for mid to large sized organizations. This software provides features like applicant tracking, maintaining applicant pipeline and managing talent seamlessly. It also offers VMS/MSP solutions. JobDiva is the complete package for a staffing and recruitment companies, which serve the requirement at each level including-Recruitment, on boarding, HR Documentation and Payroll. They have an online training available which we use for all new users. It helps in keeping a trach on the company's performances by generating reports categorically Active, Rehired, Terminated, On-Bench etc. They also provide the reminder if someone's assignment is approaching an end or you can get the alerts about birthdays and anniversaries. They also keep an inventory of the data wherein you can update the expiration of various important documents and set an alarm about the same. It assists in maintaining the date of our Client, Vendors, and Suppliers, Contractors as well as the internal employees. There is so much to offer for all departments. The payroll team can collect timesheets and generate financial reports using the 'Back Office' tools.
Cons There are few cons that I have encountered using JobDiva: 1. JobDiva does not provide a prior notice before their system undergoes maintenance 2. The speed at which the pages buffer could be better. Sometimes it taken longer than usual when transition from one to second happens 3. Some of the features are not completely compatible when it comes to working with our payroll system. I cannot comment on it otherwise but there is not perfect compatibility with our system 4. It is a complex system and takes time and training to operate it better
April 8, 2019
nick p.
July 3, 2019

“Jobdiva- an objective opinion”

OverallWe started using Jobdiva more than 6-7 years ago. At that time it had lot of features that competition was lacking. Now there are many other ATS that have almost the same features at a fraction of a cost.
ProsIt is one of the pioneer in the ATS field. Liked their harvesting technology, and management reporting.
ConsOverpriced for the features it offers. Harvesting although sounds good in theory, our recruiters were always complaining that it does not work the way it is supposed. It does not harvest the resumes from jobboards properly even after putting in all the right criteria. May be their search is klumsy. We put our recruiters though multiple advanced training to rectify this. Did not help a bit. So, we have to let our recruiters go to the jobboards to search for resumes. We ended up using Jobdiva more as a resume database. Security is little or none. Can not control the visibility of contacts by company or contacts. it is just all or none in many cases. Can not use it as an effective CRM although they claim that you can use it as a CRM. Reporting feature also lacks any kind of user level security. it is all or nothing for all users! Lacks some of the basic features like clock can only be in military format (i.e. 14:00 for 2:00 PM). Not too intuitive. Suggested this improvement many years ago. Still not fixed. Enhancements take long time to come about. Not keeping with the technological improvements.
July 3, 2019
Varun A.
Sr. Recruiter
April 11, 2019

“JobDiva-Excellent AT; Easy and Efficient”

OverallJobDiva is an essential and efficient applicant-tracking tool when it comes to searching candidates. It could get better in terms of speed; the UI can be improved for more interactive experience.
ProsAs a recruiter, I have been using this software for almost 5 years now and I must say that this is the best ATS so far which is designed especially for recruiters. As soon as I have new requirement from the Client, I can set up the agent search, which saves a lot of time by sourcing the resume through job portals with the matching skills. The system also facilitates sharing of information between different departments including the recruitment, Sales and HR. The email merge option works well only when you are aware of the technical requirements of the position and you know how to use it. It records the email logs exchanged using the email ID of the candidate. In addition, reaching the candidate through texts is extremely simple. The report generation process also works well with this tool. It records and maintain the activity related to a candidate in a timely fashion, which makes it easier to track all the information as to when he/she was contacted last, availability etc.
ConsAs per Cons, I can only suggest that the reports generated by JobDiva needs improvement. They are a bit clumsy and hard to interpret. The transition from one page to another takes about five-ten seconds sometimes which can be little annoying.
April 11, 2019
Cassie P.
Area Manager
August 21, 2019

“An awesome resource for staffing and recruiting!”

OverallIt is a very user friendly applicant tracking system. For the most part it's easy to train new employees on using the system, which is great for our industry. When looking at a contact or candidate page, I feel there could be less amount of tiny clickable icons, the fact that there are so many and are just images and not descriptions makes it hard for new folks to remember right away, but overall its the second best ATS I've worked with in my 10 years in this industry.
ProsUser Friendly interface History - easy access
ConsI feel like there could be easier ways to look up a candidate other than name or phone number, the ability to look someone up by entering their social would help also once we place someone it would be nice if they automatically fell off any hotlist you had them on so you knew they were no longer available. The ability to save templates and send out bulk emails would be nice. Like for my current clients, if I could have them all on a hot list and be able to select from different templates I've created like (how are things going, or don't forget about open enrollment, ect ) would be extremely time saving and convenient!
David E.
MD
October 12, 2017

“funny name... better than adequate combo ATS/CRM”

Overall"Diva" as we refer to it is a good solution, but there is room for improvement. Reporting is clunky and probably has too many options, both in terms of available Reports and redundant filters/options within each Report. Integration is excellent in some ways (see aforementioned Pros), though lacking in terms of more seamless major tool integration a la Outlook as well as lacking in the ability to access very basic data fields using other valuable Third Party tools. When I think of a best in class solution, I think Sendouts. Now I realize it's been sunset (and perhaps like Tupac & Biggie the legend of those passed can grow greater than their actual performance ); however, in its heyday Sendouts was a function-over-form tool with keep-it-simple-stupid usability and phenomenal customization abilities. JobDiva, IMHO certainly stands above solutions like Bullhorn and Oracle:Taleo who are focused more on earnings than Client Satisfaction, but there are other tools like iCIMS who seem to understand their most valuable asset is a happy customer. In Summary, "Diva": good tool, funny name, room to improve.
ProsGreat Job Board Integration. Very good Vendor Management System Integration, though the coddler object could use some tweaking because each time one is created it needs to be reset far too often.
ConsWhile we've found some APIs, those are minimal... there would be little harm in opening up many more data-fields by extending more APIs. Very minimal UI customization available. "Search almost anything" field is awful - not an intuitive search field. The Home page reminds me WAY too much of Windows 3.1
October 12, 2017
Matt J.
November 18, 2018

“A product of a recruiting love story”

OverallTo know JobDiva is to know their roots. Built by a man with a passion to create a software to help his staffing company, JobDiva continues to provide its customers with the ammunition we need to compete in a highly competitive market. Their support Team is top notch and they are sincerely interested in feedback and are absolutely dedicated to the product. Their leader is a visionary that should be in the Staffing Hall of Fame. I have known this company since its early years. We considered two software companies JobDiva and another. We chose the other and were satisfied with the initial results but never believed this software would carry is to the next level. Somewhere around 2006 we switched to Diva and have never looked back.
ProsHuge supporter of the product and functionality. System allows me to create customized functionality and reporting unique to my business needs. JobDiva provides you a platform that creates a competitive advantage if you use as is or even better the possibility of a platform to differentiate yourself with a product offering designated to meet specific customer needs.
ConsThis is complex. You need to understand that what you are considering is a shift in traditional recruiting ats models. You need to consider your team's adaptability prior to implementation.
November 18, 2018
Pamela Y.
AE
August 1, 2019

“What I think could help ”

OverallOverall it's been great and easy to learn. If I don't know the answer its easy to ask for help!
ProsIt's very user friendly and easy to learn being someone who hasn't ever used this crm or software. I like that you have hyperlinks throughout the system to direct you to another page instead of having to use only the search bar.
ConsI wish that when searching for a company it would generate all possibilities because it is difficult to know how team members at work put in a new company. For example I have a company Xvoyant I wish that when I searched XV it would generate possibilities and pull up Xvoyant. Also when we are in a company profile I wish that it would generate under company analytics all people and clients instead of us having to click show all clients and I wish recent communication would just be at the top instead of having to click that as well a couple times to show most current conversations. Thank you!
August 1, 2019
Tanya L.
Commercial Recruiter

“Great Software!”

OverallInitially, it was daunting switching over to a new software, however I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to use for maintaining candidate/employee/client records.
ProsThis software is very easy to learn and use.
ConsOne thing that could be improved with this software is the reporting section; it's hard to navigate and get specific information. Also, it would be great if it had the capability to have more than the main tab and candidate tab open at the same time. Sometimes I'm trying to put in a job order, but halfway through, a candidate calls and I have to look them up; so then I lose all the progress I made because I am unable to save partial information. So being able to open multiple tabs would be wonderful.
Sagar A.
Sr. Resource Executive
Computer Software, Unspecified
July 18, 2017

“Best all in one ATS with best features”

OverallRecruitment speed gets faster once you know the Job Diva, it has multiple options for a single feature that makes the work easier on a daily basis.
ProsStarting from tracking the calendar to fetching the reports, Job Diva has all the features in it. Candidate hot list is one of my favorite feature as we can make our own database in it, so no need of making folders in outlook or preparing the excel sheets with the details of candidates. Email merging is good but only till the time we use it very professionaly and very very technically. Features like harvesting the profile as per the strings saved and getting the matched candidates directly on the mail box is a great feature, I have used this feature on different ATS but Job Diva has the best in it.
ConsOne of the biggest cons of it that we feel is the filter options, qualifications are updated manually by opening single profile and updating in it, if possible at the time of harvesting along with Resume if Qualification Status can be updated automatically at the time of Harvesting/ Fetching from the Portals itself.
July 18, 2017
Meredith K.
SVP of Recruiting
July 31, 2019

“A great product”

OverallJobDiva streamlines the recruiting process. The onboarding process has never been easier, with a click of a button the customizable paperwork is uploaded and sent to the candidate. Their processes help eliminate human error.
ProsThe product is very user friendly and the JobDiva team is always enhancing the functionality and adding new features
ConsI can't think of any at this time, JobDiva is far superior to other ATS products out on the market.
July 31, 2019
Dee Lane J.
Consultant Care Manager
July 30, 2019

“Hooray for Job Diva”

OverallHave a database that is easy for all users makes my job easier. We use the on-boarding documents and portal for our consultants and that has made a world of difference in the time it takes to get contract documents back. Our consultants and admins from other 3rd party staffing agencies also find it easy to login and complete the contract documents.
ProsI like the ease of using this software. I appreciate your team for listening and making changes that enhance the data entry.
Cons I know I don't have a lot of experience, but what little I have is with the BI reports. I click around, but it doesn't seem that clear on how to create a report.
July 30, 2019
Maria C.
September 12, 2018

“JOB DIVA HAS BEEN A CONSISTENTLY SOLID RECRUITMENT AND SALES TOOL”

OverallVery happy.
ProsJobDiva is always improving its systems. In general, it's a very user friendly dashboard. Company provides excellent user support. Any issue I've had over four years has been resolved quickly and efficiently. While it does occasionally go down, Diva typically comes back quickly, and in the past two years this has more and more infrequently. What I like most about Diva is that you can get fairly specific with the search functions, but like any software, you need to explore the options that might not be readily exposed. I am constantly finding new features I didn't know I could take advantage of, such as the way it integrates with email. Maybe I should participate more in the many trainings they offer about new and standard features.
ConsNot the cheapest out there but not the most expensive either. At one point they changed the landing page once you open, which took a while to readjust to, but they've mostly kept everything that worked well and only got rid of what didn't.
James D.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 26, 2019

“HR All-in-One”

OverallWhen the program works, it works very well. We've used it to hire quite a few employees, and the onboarding process went seamlessly. However, when they're doing maintenance, the program is unusable. We've had times where we've sat waiting for it to be done so that we could get back to work. Still, the program is great besides this fact.
ProsJobDiva is a phenomenal HR tool. You can easily review job applications and resumes submitted to your company. It even will make suggestions as to which job an applicant would be best suited. It also handles payroll for existing employees where each employee is able to submit their timecard. Very awesome tool and has saved us a lot of time and money.
ConsInforming customers of maintenance would be very handy. There's been more than once where we couldn't use the program because it was undergoing maintenance and we had to wait, which wastes time. Having a pop-up notifying customers of impending work on the system would allow our team to schedule around that maintenance.
July 26, 2019
Pamela O.
Client Care Manager
July 23, 2018

“JobDiva Administrator for a small - mid-size product engineering / recruiting company”

OverallConstantly adding new functionality to the system.
ProsFull range of features (CRM, e-interviews, financials, on-boarding, etc.) that can be added and used as needed. Easy import of contacts from excel into the database. Ability to create custom user defined fields. Great dashboards with flexibility to add/remove as needed per user requirements. Easy to use BI and numerous out-of-the-box reports available. Rapid email response for easy inquires.
ConsNot all tables/fields are available for BI. Customized work is difficult to get prioritized - done. Written documentation is poor as each piece seems to have been written in a vacuum and does not relate or tie to other documents. You have to understand how something works before you know it exists or how the functionality works with other parts of the system. No Big Picture document. User defined fields cannot be integrated with existing screens.
Shahid H.

“Amazing Recruiting Software”

OverallAddition of a section where "offers" can be shown would really make the 4-star feedback a 5-star one! "Offers" and "Starts" are inter-related but the only fine line of difference between the two can be seen if the candidate declines the offer being rolled out, thus, the start cannot be marked. This option would really help in estimating the efforts of every single employee and the reports being pulled would be even more detailed.
ProsJobDiva is pretty much a one stop solution if you are looking for a well equipped feature-packed ATS. It has all the functions right from job creation, coddling new jobs from the VMSs, marking interviews, on-boarding the candidates and marking starts AND pulling out reports as per requirements, with ease.
ConsThe ATS does perform well and has all the necessary functions, however, a section to show the offers of a specific recruiter should also be included. There is a section where the start of a placed candidate can be marked but when JD is being used for pulling reports, it misses out on the number of actual offers a recruiter might have, considering the events of candidates backing out from the offer.
Joseph D.
Recruitment Manager
October 2, 2017

“Excellent Recruit to Fill tool. ”

OverallA "Market to Place" candidate "CRM" function is the missing piece for me. I'd love a (MTP CRM) that's all on one page, in one location and helps me to take the candidate through the entire life-cycle. This would make my job significantly easier. I would also like the ability to manage and edit the contents on this page. This type of Candidate tracking tool would allow me to eliminate the need for Excel and help me take our company, my position & my career to that next level.
ProsI applaud JobDiva for their want and willingness to adapt and their openness to new ideas and customer feedback. They are quick to make changes to their product and their customer service dept. is easy to interact with. They are VERY prompt as well.
ConsAs a "Market to Place" recruiter, I have come to conclude that JobDiva lacks the functionality I desperately need. The hot-lists are helpful, however I would like and need to much more than the simple functionality this offers.
October 2, 2017

“Recruiter Review”

OverallI sell staffing solutions and recruit so I utilize both the CRM and ATS side. I utilize all the features daily,
ProsJobDiva allows you to comment easily and see what other sales people and recruiters have done with both clients and candidates. This software actually works equally well on both the CRM and ATS side.
ConsI dont like if you enter an event with a client it doesnt show in the notes and you have to enter a note as well. Also it would be helpful if you could run a report to see which clients and candidates had been contacted in the last 30 days and which hadnt.
Andrew H.
IT Director
August 6, 2018

“Very pleased with features and support”

OverallAs an IT manager, it has been very easy for me to take advantage of many of their features resulting in efficiencies and cost savings.
ProsThe product is constantly being updated and recent new features eliminate the need to spend on third party products. For example, a new electronic document process which eliminates the need for docusign. This works great in JobDiva and at no cost. Their texting product is offered at a fraction of the cost of third party products. The savings and ease of use add up if you can utilize their financials, CRM, and BI tools. Their support team is fantastic.
ConsThere are occasional brief episodes of slowness. The timesheet and financials aspects are very limited and probably would be a better selling point if they were more robust. The BI tool is good but very slow.
August 6, 2018
Vidya S.
IT Recruiter/ HR Admin
June 21, 2017

“This is the Best Job Portal”

OverallWill definitely recommend, I have used JobDiva in my previous company also and I like it very much and I wish to continue using JobDiva for many more years.
ProsEmail Merge is the main pros along with multiple resumes of the same candidate can be compared, can quickly search through candidate pool. Identifying current and past employees, creating and maintaining database is very easy and effective. Easy to input search string and automatic filling of search, can search candidate with title and selecting recent check box for any skill, its a great recruiting software to work with.
ConsNot many cons, if any can easily contact the customer care and enter the tickets. The support team is also prompt. It should include a feature called relocate. Suppose if a person is in NYC and if he wants to relocate to Raleigh, NC then there should be a feature where we can mention that candidates who are willing to relocate to Raleigh , NC and should pull resumes all over USA who are willing to relocate to Raleigh.
June 21, 2017
Ailene M.

“User friendly ATS! ”

ProsJobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking system that I have used so far. It is user friendly. It has a build in database of resume inside the system. You can do sourcing inside the ATS, and you can save boolean search for each job order. They have a very unique seach filters. You can be too specific with the number of years of experience. The best part is that you can do an email blast upto 250 emails to the candidates within data base. It makes my job easy. I'll simply send email blast before I get off to work, then check my email the next day. Then booom! You will see replies from those candidates showing interest on your email blast. Jobdiva is the only ats that I know that has this feature.
ConsOver all jobdiva is really a great applicant tracking system. It's hard to think of anything that needs improvement. Probably just the user interface - the font and the color.
Christopher E.
Branch Manager
Staffing and Recruiting, 10,001+ employees

“JOB DIVA IS AMAZING!!!”

OverallIt has made my life easier to find the right candidates to place for the right jobs.
ProsThis is by far the best job seeker/search engine software that I have ever used. Filled with an amazing amount of features that help navigate thru the system and overall help you find the best candidates. The candidate database system is easy to use, has all the bells and whistles, and there is NOTHING that you cant do with special features included.
ConsI dont have a lot of bad things to say about this product. There can be a small amount of glitches that occur every once in a while. Technically, the help and support when an issue arises could be slightly better, however each problem has always BEEN SOLVED OR UPDATED properly in good time.
Anurag P.
Sr Recruiter
July 11, 2018

“Excellent ATS(Application Tracking System) and VMS for Recruitment ”

OverallOverall Job Diva is an excellent tool to implement in a recruiting company. but you cannot fully depends on Job diva for you recruitment needs
ProsJob diva is an excellent tool for recruiters and as well managers to track the performance of recruiters. In job diva we can embedded search portals like Dice, Monster , Carrier Builder . Hence we can see resume of every portal at one place. When it come to reports , Job Diva is just excellent . We can track various details of recruiter activity in Job Diva , such as submissions, interview, starts, notes etc. Hence every easy to track performance of recruiter.
ConsFiltering of US status is difficult. Also the fetching of new resumes directly for portals may take time , its not instantaneous .
July 11, 2018
Gabe W.
3.5/5
August 31, 2015

“JobDiva is a very good end-to-end Talent Acquisition Solution”

ProsJobDiva provides all aspects for a recruiting company with an easy to use interface. JobDiva makes it easy for the sales team to track all of their clients and contacts, as well as a simple interface to enter a job that will notify recruiters about the status in real time. Recruiters are able to communicate with each other through notes on the candidate's page, along with status of interview and hire status. It also has a candidate qualification option to enter things like work status, open to relocation, comm skills, etc... Provides options to bring in resumes from external job boards into one easy to navigate resume database. It also has everything our admin team needs for onboarding, tracking hours for consultants, and billing. There are so many reports that cover everything from recruiter and sales progress, to resume harvesting, and submittal, interview, and hire information for all of the jobs you enter.
ConsSome of the scrolling options have more steps than necessary, but it't not a major issue for me.
Recommendations to other buyersTalk to JobDiva customer service. They are very Knowledgeable about their product and will show you everything through an online demo.
August 31, 2015
Courtney C.
Recruiting Associate
April 7, 2017

“Recruiter's Review”

OverallJobdiva has been a great tool to help find qualified candidate nationwide for our positions. Although some locations may be less populated with resumes than other it can easily pull resumes into their system. Adding a new candidate that did not have a profile is a breeze. Although the system does get bogged down when there are a lot of people using it it has been a great tool for me to be successful in my daily agenda.
ProsEasy to add new candidates, pulls accurately based on mileage and zip code (it is a little far sometimes but its great for the most part), not having to search on career builder or dice or indeed is a huge bonus for me. Lastly I like the feature that allows you to leave notes on the candidates profile.
Cons- The feature that is supposed to display potential job matches for the candidate is not accurate. It appears to only pull jobs based off of location and not experience. - The texting feature never works for me
April 7, 2017
Richard K.
VP Operations
July 18, 2018

“Great Staffing ATS”

OverallIt's a great system and a great company
ProsWhat I like most is the service and response time of the support line. Issues are very minimal but the support line assists us with How-To's and integrating some of our ideas and initiatives with the system. JobDiva in itself is very intuitive and easy to work with. They seem to be adding additional features all the time, many of which are included with your fee unlike their competitors who charge extra.
ConsIt's not horrible or even bad but I wish the sales side of the system was as robust as the ATS side. For example, it would be neat if there was some partnership with Discoverorg or rainking.
July 18, 2018
Tony B.
Sr. IT Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
June 20, 2017

“Love it. Could Not function and search out candidates without it.”

OverallI have asked many times to include a 60 and/or a 75 mile radius search option since last year, but was never added. 50 miles is Too Short and 100 miles is Too Far to search candidates distance from client. Cassandra and all your support team are always willing to help with a business personality and a smile. Too many names to mention. Thanks (Divya) for JOB Diva.
ProsVery helpful software to find all types of IT and Financial candidates and to pinpoint the criteria, as best as possible.
ConsCustomer Support is always quick to try to help, but sometimes cannot locate or fix the issue, which goes on to not be resolved. Trying to resolve why the search is Not highlighting Asset Management, only finds and highlights the word Management.
Christina K.
Resource Manager
November 6, 2015

“Easy to use and helpful support staff.”

ProsThe support team at JobDiva is excellent. They are quick to respond and knowledgeable about all the modules when you email them for support. Other products we use separate support by module and often times I feel like I am being passed back and forth to find a solution to an issue or answer to a question. JobDiva frequently updates their site with new processes and helpful changes and they quite often have training webinars to keep everyone informed and trained on these changes.
ConsI find it difficult to use the Help section on the website. Its hard to pull up the exact topic I am looking for using keywords.
Recommendations to other buyersContact references to get an idea of how the product works from others actually using it. Make a list of processes that are important to your company. Sales can't know every aspect of the product. If your not confident that the product will work for your company ask to speak with the support/help desk. They encounter every possible problem that your company could encounter and can be very helpful. Be open to changing processes as well. If your looking for a product that functions exactly like your current one then maybe your not ready to change.
November 6, 2015
Beth K.
June 29, 2017

“JobDiva is functional but has some hiccups that need to be tweaked.”

Pros1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason. 2. Candidate hotlists.
Cons1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function. 2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save. Very frustrating. 3. The Applications page you can rearrange icons to change the order of the icons but you cannot move the icons that you do not normally use to another section lower on the page. Create some separation. All the icons lumped together is too much when you really may only use a few on a regular basis. 4. If two candidates use the same email address (ie husband and wife), job diva automatically merges the two accounts which creates a mess. There is no easy way to "unmerge" them. It would be more ideal if JobDiva looked at social security numbers to see if it is a duplicate account. 5. When an existing candidate uploads a new resume to their profile, sometimes the new resume does not include their home address information and then it wipes out the street address that was in the customer information section. 6. A note automatically populates in candidates notes when a qualification is added which creates a whole bunch of unnecessary notes on the profile. I think this could be changed so it did not populate automatically. 7. You cannot be logged into JobDiva on two separate computers. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between the front desk and my office. If I log into the other place, I get kicked out of the other one. very frustrating.
June 29, 2017
August 2, 2019

“One of the best ATS available in the Market.”

OverallIn one Word "Excellent"
ProsEverything about JobDiva is perfect for people or folks in the Recruitment industry. I have used job diva for 12-13 while working with 22nd Century technologies inc. It was a great tool from support perspective, apart from storing resume database , resume fetch was "Cherry on the cake". i would highly recommend , all Staffing/Recruitment companies to try JobDiva, you guys wont regret it. Its worth the money.
ConsThe only thing that might not even be Important was "UI" or User Interface of the portal, unlike a few competitor softwares the Outlook was not that glossy or as i can put it was quite basic. again that does not matter until its serving the basic work its supposed to be. rest every thing is to the point.
August 2, 2019
Tochi O.
September 18, 2018

“Tested”

ProsJob Diva is human resource (HR) software that is hosted on the cloud computing platform, this tool is excellent in selection process of staff It's a recruiter software, very easy to monitor and manage talents, organize, analyze performance lead and business dynamics. Job Diva is a user friendly tools that tracks database of all candidates and company profile and also the operations of the organization as a whole. Diva features includes human resource management, recruitment pairing and search, customer relationship management and tracking system. It's a one stop accounting made easy and email integration.
ConsHigh price Options to choose work authorization Availability of Detailed reporting Slow when browsing
September 18, 2018
Melanie D.
April 4, 2018

“User-friendly system”

ProsSome great features of this product: -No need to create booleans for email merges- this tool does it for you! -Hotlists are easy to use- you can use these to keep track of candidates in a certain location, for future use (you also can send an email merge to JUST the people on that list) -Easy to navigate -New helpful features are added regularly -Many customizable options- you can make the menu look how you want it, as well as other features
ConsSometimes the software changes and has annoying little "ticks" that aren't resolved unless many persistent attempts are made to fix it.
April 4, 2018
Parul T.
Technical recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting, 5001-10,000 employees
January 11, 2018

“Best talent hunt software”

Overallit is must try tool.
ProsI have large database, very flexible with strings, Search relevant profiles, also shows similar profile for what keywords we are using. Give alternative of skills. Its have notes corner, activities which shows where the profile is used for submitting. It has interview tag options. The tool bar is have vast options, you can change availability of the candidate. There is an application icon which show if particular candidate has applied for any job in recent. HARVESTING is best part of it. You can connect it with dice monster cb and lots of portals.
Consdue to bulk of database it is extensively slow, when you search for particular keywords it shows large number of resume but we can open only one at a time.
January 11, 2018
Vishal A.

“Hottest Job Board”

OverallThis is the most advanced Job Board at the moment and I love using it and will recommend it to the others
ProsOne of the most happening Job Board with lot of features. We can maintain entire database of candidates in JobDiva can check saved emails to the candidates. We can search through the candidate history by comparing their old resumes. Email Merges and Creating Hot list requirements.
ConsNot much cons. Recently the search jobs on main window is not functioning faster, it is taking time, also candidate notes window is not user friendly we cannot increase the size of the window if we want to read through the candidate notes
Vikram S.
Sr. IT Recruiter
August 8, 2018

“Best Recruiting Portal”

OverallOver all its one of the best Job board and I love using it every day, easy to search and track candidates
ProsEmail merges, candidate database where we can save notes, their documents and can compare old resumes from different portals. Candidate applicant list and easy to use with search string.
ConsWe need a another feature where we can search junior level candidates, or less then 5 years experience candidates. Also we search has a 200 mile radius then it will be helpful. We want some one who are willing to relocate to particular location this feature also should be included
August 8, 2018
DAVID F.
Professional Recruiter

“Solid CMS Tool”

ProsIt's very easy to enter notes from a call/meeting. I also enjoy the feature that lays out what job requirements are assigned to me. I can easily see what the newest/orders are, locations, and company name. I also like that I can easily look up my progress throughout the week, and can create reports on how well I'm doing compared to my co-workers
ConsThe company search tool can be a little difficult to use. If one word is spelled wrong, nothing will pull up. A quick spell check or autofill would be useful
Paul L.
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“We use Job Diva every day at EDI Staffing”

ProsJobdiva has many functions built in to the base platform. You can send emails in batch, search candidates, integrate Outlook, and work the way you feel is best.
ConsSome features that I feel should be standard are optional and cost alot of money to add to the base package. I would prefer if we could text candidates for free. I would also say their divamatch algorithms need a bit of work. Also, sometimes I find candidates on my own via careerbuilder or Monster on my own and JobDiva should be pulling those when harvesting.
August 6, 2019
Ansh G.
Associate Recruiter
February 6, 2019

“The best ATS and CRM”

OverallAs a recruiter I use JobDiva everyday for recruiting. It has made recruitment very easy for everyone as it allows to keep everything at one place. You can search all the candidates in your database and send them emails through mail merge. You can access all the requirements in your dashboard and everything you need as a recruiter.
Pros* one of the best Applicant Tracking System (ATS) * Most efficient in searching candidates. * You can route the resume through other Job Boards to your JobDiva. * You can place notes on candidates. * Allows to save search strings. * Has email merge option to send multiple mail.
Cons* It doesn't allow to ise wildcard (*) in your search strings unlike other job boards which makes your search more efficient.
February 6, 2019
Craig H.
Controller
September 12, 2018

“Job Diva has reduced the amount of time I need to spend on various tasks and made me more efficient.”

ProsI'm on the back office side of things. The two best features are the time coddlers and the commissions module. Both have saved us a tremendous amount of time and reduced data input errors dramatically. It's allowed to automate the majority of our billing and payroll.
ConsThe UI could be a little cleaner...but I'm not too concerned with that as the system works great! The only other issue I have is with regards to the BI reports. They could be more user friendly and they also seem to take quite a while to load.
Robert M.
President / CEO
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
July 5, 2018

“Best ATS software out there....bar none”

OverallI have been using job diva for 11 years. Before that I used PC Hunter, Maxhire, Bullhorn and I believe one more. JobDiva knocks it out of the park.
ProsSimply, it works. Constant updates and enhancements to make the system better and have more functionality. Ability to send out emails in large quantities, hot lists, and outlook integration.
ConsI like support to answer me immediately. Most times they do, but when busy I need to email and wait for response. When they do respond though, they provide step by step instructions with pictures that make your problem easy to fix.
July 5, 2018
Chris V.
SVP
July 14, 2017

“Good streamlined product for the recruiting industry”

ProsWell thought out with integration to several job boards. The ability to harvest resumes from those job boards. Streamlined work flow allowing assignment among team members and for management to review work by individuals. Ability to compare multiple resumes for a candidate; creating templates for sending emails; well organized for tracking submissions made to clients, responses, rejections and hires.
ConsIt is expensive to use for small recruiting offices, and there is no "lite" version. Otherwise have had no complaints.
July 14, 2017
Colleen M.
Placement Director
September 8, 2016

“Virtual "Sourcing Assistant" - Save Time for Recruiting”

ProsIf you find sourcing a time hog, this is an ideal application to have. JobDiva has the ability to source resumes from your 'paid for' resume databases based on YOUR search criteria that you would run yourself and automatically download the resumes into your JobDiva database. This allows you to access one system instead of 3 or 4, it also allows you to quickly see the match of each candidate based on the search criteria you set forth.
ConsTerminology. Some of the terms or descriptions used in the software might not be what you would expect and makes it difficult to locate what you are looking for or understanding which report to run. However, with that being said, their support team is very quick to respond to your inquiries and help you with anything you need guidance on.
Recommendations to other buyersThe biggest feature to compare is the resume 'harvesting' abilities. It saves a TON of time in sourcing and with their matching abilities, saves even more time in quickly identifying the right candidate.
September 8, 2016
Himanshu D.
Sr Manager
July 24, 2018

“Job Diva is Just Great”

OverallGreat ATS
ProsIts very easy to track calendar and creating reports on Job Diva. Also you need not to go to different portals to get the resume. Job diva has all of them once configured . Candidate hot-list is one the best feature in Job diva i like.
ConsOne of the cons in Job diva is that I feel the filter options, In Job diva the qualifications are updated manually,such as Visa Status, The Qualification Status in job diva should have been updated automatically at the time of Fetching the resumes from portals
July 24, 2018
Tudi R.
July 23, 2018

“END-END SOLUTION FOR RECRUITMENT”

ProsIt is very useful for all Recruitment companies for END-END process. It is a fully integrated application with Job Boards, Applicant Tracking, Recruiter Performance Tracking, Candidate On-Boarding. Very much useful and all at once. no need to use other tool/application. Can save and find out desired candidate's profiles with the use of setting attributes.
ConsI haven't really find anything negative using Job Diva. But i have one request that is to get an option to get perfect consultant with needed years of experience. Also there is experience box at the time of search but it not not so relevant it gives will be appropriate.
Gaurav D.
Sr Recruiter
July 23, 2018

“Job Diva is an Amazing Recruiting Software”

OverallShould implement Job diva in a your company.
ProsJob Diva provides all aspects of recruiting. It is very easy to use.Job Diva provides options to fetch in resumes from an external job boards such as dice,monster,career builder etc ,into one board and to navigate resume its database. It is also good for Managers to get detailed reports of recruiter of there activity.
ConsFiltration of US status is difficult. Also instant fetching directly from Job portals integrated to it is not possible.
Mohammed O.
IT Recruiter

“JobDiva is the Best..”

OverallBest Job Board and I will recommend it to others to review.
ProsHad lot of success with its amazing features, when you have a turnaround time to fill a Job then JobDiva is the solution with its one click email merge we can send hundreds of emails, its like fire and forget and you will get responses in your inbox. Has many other features like database of old and new resumes. can track current and past employees, can track email trials to the candidate and many more.
ConsHas very few issues but that's ok when you are using such a great software. Customer support is prompt. Search in the main page can be improved and also the candidate note window which cannot be adjusted.
Kyle M.
Recruiting Manager
October 31, 2018

“Has potential”

OverallJobDiva has a lot of features that they'll sell you on. On their face, these seem really great! Well I'm here to tell you that they're either not, or they straight up don't work. You end up paying for a database with good reporting mechanisms. Which is fine! But not worth what they charge you.
ProsJobDiva has great reporting functions so it is easy to track your team's metrics and identify areas for improvement. They are highly customizable, anything from the dashboard to the templates can be catered to your needs. The system itself is very easy to learn/teach to new team members.
ConsAny and every synchronization is riddled with bugs and rarely works without a hitch. The "harvester" technology is good for filling your database with trash resumes you didn't want. JobDiva's synchronization with our posting boards didn't allow for same-day job postings and ended up crashing anyway. Customer service will respond that your issue is fixed when it clearly isn't. Emails would randomly not send because of outlook sync issues. We had the service for almost two years before they came up with a palatable job portal. Perhaps the most maddening thing is how often your customer rep will tell you how well these features work for other companies when they are fritzing out on you. Is this supposed to make me feel better? It's also completely unsubstantiated.
October 31, 2018
Michael C.
July 23, 2018

“Use it daily for tracking/recruitment and job management”

OverallOverall, JobDiva is one of the better ATS's on the market today and the most user friendly
ProsVery easy to use, good menu's, well placed functionality and lots of "extra" options that help you tailor it to your business/individual needs. Unlike other ATS', JobDiva has things placed where you would expect them to be placed and are simple to use for the most basic of users.
ConsI would like an easier way to add functions (i.e. new radio buttons or criteria sorting options) outside of what comes already. Also, i would like to understand the mapping of skillsets and how that is structured, and maybe an option after a search string is created to "turn off mapping" for that specific search event. Also, I see a lot of emails turning red if JobDiva feels they are not valid, but those same emails are working for me with individuals, so not sure how, but reducing that would be great.
Shawna P.
People Advocate
July 11, 2017

“Best suited for high-volume resumes/records, large companies”

OverallTheir customer support was always very friendly and responsive to questions.
ProsGreat ability to harvest hundreds/thousands of resumes from job boards that you actively subscribe to. A lot of customized features available for reporting, and for recruiting teams to submit resumes directly to sales teams or customers.
ConsLike most products, it's only as good as the data that is entered. It's a massive tool. Everyone should buy in to fully utilize it. I think it would be overkill for a small shop.
Matt D.

“Diva Supporter”

ProsThe reports it can generate based on the data inputted into the system is leaps and bounds better than our previous software. The ability to hone in talent searches and reverse search job positions is a great feature. Leaving notes and tracking them against candidates is a huge benefit.
ConsThe coddler doesn't pull in correct information half the time when it's set up with B2B websites. It also breaks frequently with our VMS clients where we have to go back and manually put in information.