LionClock Ratings

Overall

About LionClock

Software that provides automated payroll reporting, access control, barcode scanner support, and auto-break deduction option. Learn more about LionClock

Autumn B.
COO
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2017

“Customer support is non-existant”

ProsIt is inexpensive and works pretty well. I don't really know what else to say but it is pretty simple.
ConsIf you ever have any problem, you are on your own. We got a virus Friday and I emailed them almost immediately. No response then or over the weekend. I used both their contact us and support ticket system yesterday and still no response. When you are talking about people's time, support is important. I could understand 24-48 hours but four days is too long to not have even received a canned response. I'm looking for a different vendor now.
August 15, 2017
Leanne H.
Business Manage
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
January 10, 2017

“Software Program Discontinued”

OverallI have used the program for several years finding it both reliable and economical. I was trying to help a friend set it up in his doctor's office but could not get the password to work. I have sent multiple support inquiries which typically were answered on a timely basis. I have sent 5 requests over a 4 week period with no response. When I googled the company, toptenreviews.com said the software has been discontinued. I will be filing a claim on my credit card for a fraudulent charge.
ProsEverything but the support
ConsSupport
Recommendations to other buyersDon't buy it. It has been discontinued.
January 10, 2017
Rebekah R.
Sales Associate
Retail, 1-10 employees
March 30, 2019

“The Perfect Time Clock for Everyone”

OverallIt makes it easy for employees to keep up with their time and allows for payroll to pay us correctly.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is that it is so easy to clock in and out. It also makes it super easy for you to print off your time sheet to see your hours and know if you need to amend anything on it.
ConsThere isn't anything I don't like about this software. It does a great job of keeping the employees' time.
March 30, 2019
Joshua V.
September 16, 2015

“Good thing it has time files”

OverallWorks good but it crashed and deleted all my company info and emloyees 3 times in the last 5 yrs which is very frustrating. It did still keep the employee time files so was still able to reenter employees hours but was a big pain. After using it for 7 yrs I am now looking for something new after the most recent crash.
September 16, 2015
Carmelo O.
President/ MD
April 13, 2016

“Good but no customer service or support”

OverallVery good program and easy to use. Have used it for a while, but the only problem is that customer service or technical support is non existent. Tried contacting many times via e-mail and phone with no response. Will not use or buy again.
April 13, 2016
Zach S.
January 26, 2015

“Lion Clock”

OverallVery impressed thus far!
January 26, 2015