Easy Time Clock Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.2/5

About Easy Time Clock

Cloud-based time and attendance system with employee clocking, administrative and supervisor access, time card editing, and various reports. Customize your account by selecting the features you want to use. Track projects, paid time off, mileage, tardies, and more. Optional fingerprint and badge hardware to eliminate buddy punching. Free customer support available during business hours. Every account starts with a 30-day free trial! Learn more about Easy Time Clock

William T.
Staff Accountant
June 27, 2018

“Provides simple, easy to manage timekeeping services for your payroll needs.”

ProsEasy time clock is, as its name suggests, easy, and very user friendly. Hardware may be purchased as well such as card/badge readers. This allows employees an automated process to clock in/out. If a user utilizes a class system or tracks locations their employees work at, ETC provides the capabilities to keep them separate. I am very partial to the report aspects. Hours can be viewed by division/location and drilled down to an individual employee. Also keeps track of special items such as paid time off. This is a highly recommended product for the money. Great value.
ConsETC does not keep track of PTO well if an employee requests some in the future. It does not take into account PTO that will be earned in the mean time.
June 27, 2018
JOnathan G.
Assistant Director
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2018

“Good Solution for Small Nonprofit”

OverallDefinitely worth considering as a solution for a small nonprofit. As a bonus we saw an increase in productivity as staff became more aware of how their time was spent.
ProsEasy Time Clock is extremely easy to use. We needed a solution for a small nonprofit in order to track hours for granters and this fit the bill in every way.
ConsCan be difficult to fix errors if you are not an administrator. This problem diminished as users became more familiar with the software.
December 5, 2018
Cathy C.
Insurance, Unspecified
March 13, 2018

“Easy Time Clock allows me to track employee tasks and create paychecks with ease”

OverallI love this software and the help it gives me to track staff productivity and create paychecks
ProsEasy Time Clock allows for multiple items and tasks along with Paid time off tracking, lunch and other breaks. Easy time clock is malleable. I can make it what I need. Customer service is quick and efficient
ConsA weekly or monthly email of features-descriptions , uses and training would be helpful.
March 13, 2018
Donna M.
administrative assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
June 21, 2018

“easy to install and simple to use”

Overallsimple, fast and easy. able to use it anywhere you have phone service
Prosvery quick to use, no clicking from page to page, little to no instruction is need for the end user. The system is very dependable, only 1 message to support in a year. You can view your daily and weekly times for easy management of incurred overtime. Adding mileage is also very uncomplicated with adaquate space for explanation. You have the option to call or email questions to support and response time for problem resolution has been excellant.
Consyou are unable to add messages when a clocking is missed so that the administrator can make the needed corrections ahead of payroll processing
June 21, 2018
Construction, 11-50 employees
January 21, 2019

“Hornets are awful”

OverallEveryone I've spoken to says we are the only company experiencing these issues. I have a hard time believing that. Then, new account rep was assigned to our account and "accidentally" messed up our contract date. We had 2 DAYS to decide if we wanted to renew or go with another company. Of course we'd want another company but how are we to find one in that amount of time???
ProsThe Mobile App is a good product but not good enough for the price. There are FREE APPS that provide more than this one does.
ConsHornets..when they stop collecting time for no reason, there is not a notification. Therefore, I have to rely on our staff to remember their hours....although I've put a policy in place for them to keep track manually but I know I'm paying a lot of hours that we're NOT WORKED. Not to mention, one time I took one apart (per their instruction and I got BURNED). I sent pictures of my finger to them and obviously noted it on the device when I sent it back, I never heard anything back from them. If that we're MY CLIENT, they'd have at least received a form of gift card or something acknowledging I was injured by the device.
January 21, 2019
Nicole B.
January 5, 2018

“Use it 5 days a week”

ProsIt's easy. I clock in and I clock out. As long as I actually remember to do both there are no problems!
ConsIt doesn't accurately calculate vacation hours available. It will only tell me 40 hours even though the boss gives me more than that now.
January 5, 2018
Lina B.
Taxes
Accounting, 10,001+ employees
November 21, 2018

“Time clock”

ProsVery simple. User friendly. Fixing errors also were quite easy.
ConsThere were no real negatives , very much to the point.
November 21, 2018
brittany c.
controller
Construction, 51-200 employees
May 1, 2019

“simple to use, limited reporting”

Overallsolved our need for a simple, inexpensive time card system!
Prosthe value for the money was phenomenal. it was very easy to add and delete users and the people using it to keep their time cards never had an issue logging in or punching. other time card systems sometimes don't register a punch in or out OR you get locked out easily and have the admin resetting passwords all the time. but with easy time it truly is simple and easy.
Consthere were not a ton of reporting options. if you just wanted time cards, thats great! if you needed to provide analytical information or report on a range of parameters, the system wasn't very versatile.
May 1, 2019