Overall
4.4/5
4.3/5
3.9/5

About Follow Up Boss

Simple sales software for real estate teams. We help you follow up faster, more often, with the leads most likely to convert into deals. Learn more about Follow Up Boss

Sarah F.
VP Marketing / Realtor
September 25, 2018

“Great Real Estate CRM”

OverallOverall it does a great job of managing my communication with leads and allowing me to schedule tasks that then sync effectively to my google calendar.
ProsI really like the dashboard and the deals feature. It makes it easy for me to track my pipeline and sales success. I also like how you can text and email from within the contacts profile and how everything syncs with google.
ConsI wish there was a better way to connect contacts together that are part of the same transaction within their profile. Right now you can connect them in a deal, but you cannon connect their profiles unless you create a custom field and then it is just a text entry.

By Enchant on October 3, 2018
Thanks Sarah! Definitely aware of the need for a solution to link contacts like spouses, etc. The challenge we've had in our research is that each potential solution has major tradeoffs in different areas. Either way, we're definitely aware of the issue and are actively looking for solutions to help! One thing you can try in the meantime is putting the link to the other contact in the custom field - that way it's more than just a text field which makes it easier to view that contact when you need to :)
September 25, 2018
Lee A.
November 11, 2016

“An amazing real estate CRM”

OverallFollow Up Boss is an amazing real estate specific CRM. I've used it for years with multiple clients and it's really one of the best out there. Leads are easily processed automatically for accurate tracking. It's really easy to control lead distribution by a number of criteria and alerts to assigned agents are easy to set up. There's not a lot of provided content for action plans and email templates, but they are very easy to set up. I highly recommend Follow Up Boss to anyone looking for a flexible and easy to use real estate CRM - especially with a team or small brokerage.
ProsIt's really easy for the end user - who are often real estate agents on the go.
ConsThe mobile app hasn't quite caught up to the desktop, but it's headed that way.
November 11, 2016
Tori S.
Team Manager
June 27, 2018

“We used, but moved on”

ProsI liked having all of leads in one place and able to follow up with quickly. It was nice to have different rotations.
ConsThe integration never worked right for us into top producer. It was very difficult to get everything cancelled.

By Enchant on June 29, 2018
Hi Tori, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! Regarding integrating with Top Producer, Follow Up Boss isn't actually integrated with them at all, so curious to learn more about what you were trying to accomplish there so we can learn how to improve. Regarding your difficulty cancelling, we definitely try to make that as smooth as possible as well - if you can elaborate on where you ran into issues, or if there's anything else remaining we can do to help, let me know!
June 27, 2018
Lizette K.
Executive Assistant
January 24, 2019

“Great software for real estate agents!”

OverallThis software integrates with your emails and calendar and records everything from text messaging to phone calls. Great tool!
ProsEverything is made simple and easy to understand. Customer service is quick and efficient. Using multiple systems prior to perform, now everything is one place. Leads are organized, tracks everything with tags and connects to your calendar and emails.
ConsThe personal aspect and reminders. In the real estate industry, it's important to remember birthdays, 1 year home anniversaries, etc. to send out cards. We get really personal and still need to use another system to make this happen.
January 24, 2019
Jim B.
Realtor and Group Leader
July 5, 2018

“Follow Up Boss has helped dramatically improve our lead distribution and conversion”

OverallImproved lead conversion.
ProsI love the lead distribution and immediate automatic text and email sending. The distribution can be done by lead source, zip code & price. Each lead is sent a text and email specific to the agent and property. Each lead can me on their own email action plan.
ConsThe support is so good, anything I didn't like has been improved because of customer input. You can submit an issue or improvement request right from the web site.
July 5, 2018
October 20, 2018

“Super CRM to Put All of Your Daily Tasks at Your Fingertips!”

OverallThis CRM has been amazing at getting our entire CRM team on the same page with home sales and helping us to not let anyone slip through the cracks.
ProsI love the overall intuitive nature of the CRM. The training videos make it easy to learn and to use. I love the task features and now that the calendar and task functions are different they are even better. I like the way to use the admin account to monitor other employees.
ConsI wish you could mass assign tasks to people like you can with some of the other functions. Also, it is quite overwhelming to teach all of the features to new employees.
October 20, 2018
Arielle D.
Administrative Director
July 17, 2019

“Excellent CRM!”

ProsFollow up boss has many automated follow up strategies that you can implement with your clients and contacts. The best is the ability to set up automated texts to your clients to follow up without even having to think about it.
ConsI would love if it was integrated more in other software.
July 17, 2019
February 17, 2019

“More follow ups - more commissions”

OverallIt makes lead aggregation and routing so easy. We are also able to link to other programs that make using them both seamless.
ProsIt is so easy to set up and use. There is not a lot of fluff. It nails down the everyday needs and does them very well.
ConsIt is cost prohibitive for our entire company to use. We have over 50 agents and would love to track the entire company with it, but that many users is a bit too high for us, considering some may not use it.
February 17, 2019
Kiara M.
admin assistant
April 27, 2018

“I used follow up boss daily in real estate.”

ProsFollow Up Boss made tracking current and potential clients a breeze. I was able to track where each client was in there process and also add notes related to each specific sale.
ConsI don't really have any complaints. The software does what it says it's capable of doing and the customer service it always quick.
April 27, 2018
Trina H.
Virtual Assistant
February 25, 2019

“This Program Is A Boss!”

OverallI use Follow Up Boss as a Virtual Assistant, to make calls for the clients. It is SO easy to use! And I like the options of using either Create Note or Log Call, the latter of which also adds a timestamp and includes on which phone number contact was made or attempted. The filters make it easy to narrow down who I'll reach out to, and the templates make it easy to send an email and/or text as well. Additionally, scheduling call backs via the Tasks button is a breeze. Creating information - such as a new Tag - is also supported and a very welcome feature.
ProsWhat I like most about Follow Up Boss (FUB, for short) is the ease of use; it's very simple to use and easy to maneuver in.
ConsI don't really dislike anything bout the software, but if I HAD to pick something, I'd say that it is its propensity to want me to edit when I'm just trying to copy information, from the Name or Phone Number fields.
February 25, 2019
December 20, 2018

“Love for Admins, Just Okay for Agents”

OverallI was sad to leave! Our team decided to go with another system, and I was sad. I loved every second of Follow Up Boss!
ProsHaving every piece of a client's info on one screen is the best!
ConsFor real estate agents it doesn't seem to filter leads & store info (like the source of the lead) correctly.
December 20, 2018
Arielle D.
December 6, 2018

“Excellent CRM Automation”

ProsWe are able to set up client information automatically from facebook. We are also able to automate follow ups via email and text. All is recorded in the system so you never lose track of what stage your client is in
ConsSetting up the automation can be difficult if you do not use the already set up plans.
December 6, 2018
Darren W.
REALTOR & INVESTOR
March 7, 2018

“I really enjoy using this software.”

OverallA systemized lead follow up system.
ProsI really like the Smart Lists and how using tags I can sort my contacts by when I want to make contact with them, i.e. daily, weekly, 30, 60, or 90 days.
ConsThe most liked feature of using tags for Smart Lists does NOT exist on the mobile application making it useless for me.
March 7, 2018
Robert K.
Broker/President
June 25, 2018

“great product but subpar support”

ProsThe ability to integrate with my own web forms and launch action plans. Accountability with regard to agents on my team (however accountability only works when calls are logged)
ConsThe lack of support mostly with the app. The basic features of the app like logging calls and looking up people works SOME of the time. I have brought issues to their attention sveeral times and they refuse to fix them. This is not a .99 app. I need to pay per year for our team. Will be looking elsewhere for something with better support.
June 25, 2018
May 16, 2019

“Game changer”

ProsKeeps leads from falling off my radar, allowing me to stay in touch over the long term.
ConsAutomatic importing of contacts without needing to use a go between would be nice.
May 16, 2019
Mark B.
Realtor Team Leader / Co-Owner"The Marks of Excellence" Team
December 5, 2018

“Robust Service but not exactly perfect”

ProsI love the fact it will instantly message my clients when leads come in. That is crucial to lead capture.
ConsSince this is a real estate software, I expected to have more integrations available as well as more templates for the campaigns that they claim are the best in the business.
December 5, 2018
Eva L.
Broker
October 15, 2019

“Follow Up Boss is my top choice ”

OverallIt was a good experience and I may return more sooner than later. The company I parted with utilized this software and I would recommend it to any size company.
ProsThe software was easy to use with more than enough bells and whistles. If you like convenience and don't mind paying the extra dollars for it then this would be ideal. Its great with keeping track of customers and clients. It auto populates the your contacts tracking their facebook page, their last address, phone number, and etc. I also like how the software can be intergrated to mojo.
ConsThe cost was my dilemma so newbies and those who aren't quite branded in the field yet might find the expense a bit much.
October 15, 2019
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 15, 2019

“Great for real estate agents”

OverallI ultimately went with a more comprehensive program than this one
ProsThis is great software for real estate agents and the alike to keep their business on track and encourage referrals
ConsIt can be difficult to learn and use on a regular basis.
January 15, 2019
James G.
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 24, 2018

“I am not sure about this company. Been trying to reach their sales department since 8am this morning”

ProsNothing unable to even reach their sales department. Been trying to reach this dept all day. If I ran any of my companies this way I would be out of business.
ConsI am not sure about this company. Been trying to reach their sales department since 8am this morning. Calls go to voicemail. If sales dept doesnt even answer their phones how can you expect other departments to when there are issues. Red flags going up all over the place.
July 24, 2018
Shawna R.
Realtor
May 30, 2019

“CRM ”

OverallIt helps to keep all of my leads in one place.
ProsIt helps keep me on track with my various leads so I don't forget! It works well with my other systems.
ConsI haven't used it long enough to see any cons yet.
May 30, 2019