Druva Ratings

Overall

About Druva

Smarter online backup designed for enterprise mobility including backup protection optimized over WAN, & BYOD support. Learn more about Druva

Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
October 16, 2018

“Does What I Need but Could Be Better”

OverallLuckily I haven't had to restore from inSync yet, but I'm glad to know I have the option if anything happens. We all know technology fails and it's a relief to have the backup just in case. I have a colleague who needed to use it to restore their desktop after a laptop crash and apparently it worked pretty seamlessly.
ProsI like that it does what it's supposed to do which is continually back up my work documents. It's currently backing up my Desktop, Favorites, and My Documents folder. In the event of a system crash, it will be extremely helpful to be able to restore these items. I feel better knowing this is running in the background and I don't have to remember to do it manually.
ConsIt uses a lot of memory. The program is set to run every 4 hours. Because it's backing up around 42GB of data, every 4 hours I hear my computer fire up like it's an airplane taking off the runway. And because the process is active the entire time my computer is on, it's using up a pretty big chunk of memory even when the backup itself isn't running. I wish it was a little more of a silent process, literally and figuratively.
October 16, 2018
John W.
Sales Manager
Food Production, 1001-5000 employees
March 5, 2018

“Great cloud storage software for sales business use”

OverallMobility when completing sales in the field.
ProsDruva Insync helps me to work in a mobile sales office on a daily basis. I am constantly on the go, and Insync helps me to stay on the move visiting customers and keeping all my data with me at all times. Working outside the office, it is great to be able to access everything I need to from my computer similar to if I was working at HQ!
ConsI have had no issues with this product so far. I would recommend to anyone that needs to travel for business reasons.
March 5, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
February 22, 2018

“solid back up solution”

Prosgood robust cloud data protection system that has flexible yet facilitating features that enables organization to protect data and users to access data when needed.
Consmore elegant GUI to let IT staff know what is actually being backed up at any given point in time would be really beneficial and at times back restore is slow despite 10gb internet connection.
February 22, 2018
Jake D.
Systems Administrator
January 23, 2018

“Pretty much set it and forget it”

ProsDruva is super simple to use and it just works. Out of a couple hundred installs, we've only had issues with maybe two of them. The others function flawlessly and backup everything its supposed to when it supposed to.
ConsIt occasionally takes a long time to start a manual sync on a client, but that isn't a deal breaker for us.
Heidi T.
Systems Administrator
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
November 14, 2018

“Very easy for Administrators and End-Users”

OverallGreat backup system for workstation in our company. No complaints.
ProsVery easy to use. I am an administrator and I've found it very easy to restore backups for users and extremely easy to set up 2 Factor Authentication. End Users are able to figure out how to restore documents and files without bothering IT. Easy to manage users and run reports.
ConsI have not encountered anything that I don't like.
November 14, 2018
Cosmin S.
Network engineer
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
September 13, 2018

“The best back-up service around”

OverallWith this you will never lose any data again because everything is saved in the cloud.
Pros- this is really easy to setup - after you set it up, it never bothers you and you forget about it - you can set it up in a way that it doesn't use much bandwidth or CPU
ConsThere is nothing bad about this software.
September 13, 2018
Mark F.
Market Development Manager
September 19, 2017

“Background backup that you don't have to think about”

ProsSits largely in the background backing up all your documents without taking too much system resources.
September 19, 2017
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
December 4, 2018

“Best recovery if you ever loose your laptop / PC”

ProsThe sense of security that you dont loose your data in case you loose the laptop / PC Datewise backup to restore the exact version you need.
ConsSlows down the computer a lot and restore process is slower than backup
December 4, 2018
Jasmina L.
Financial Specialist
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
December 18, 2018

“Great Cloud Backup”

OverallAllowed us to be sure each users computer is backed up
ProsDeployment and setup is very easy and it is very reliable. Integrates well with domain setup
ConsWhen it fails, it does not notify users
December 18, 2018
Rene S.
IT Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 16, 2019

“Great DRaaS Tool”

OverallI'm currently on trial with drive but i'm considering moving forward with the licensing.
ProsIt's very easy to use, it's cloud based designed in AWS. You can keep track of all the workstations and server backups in one place and in case of a disaster, you can be up and running within minutes. You can setup schedules for backing up the entire workstation/server or a specific directory.
ConsI'm currently enjoying the trial period for this software. So far no complaints.
July 16, 2019
Semiconductors, 51-200 employees
March 31, 2018

“inSync is a great way to keep track of most of your laptop and end-user data.”

OverallRelatively immediate backups of PCs deployed. I also like the console view and the notification features of people who have not backed up recently.
ProsI like the ease with which you can roll out the software by pushing, email, or installation. I like that it is integrated with AD.
ConsIt is sometimes picky and hard to figure out what to exclude from backing up. It is pattern oriented, mostly, but I am always unsure how much of a pattern is needed.
March 31, 2018
Nathan W.
Operations Manager
January 23, 2018

“inSync has been a great partner for our organization”

ProsinSynch provides a user friendly and intuitive software solution for our health care data management needs.