HVMonitor Ratings

Overall

About HVMonitor

Hardware monitoring program designed to monitor PC health sensors including voltage, fan speed and video card GPU temperature sensors. Learn more about HVMonitor

Entertainment, 11-50 employees
December 10, 2018

“Make sure your computer doesnt melt!”

OverallIt's a simple took that does what it needs to do. Hard to ask for more!
ProsAs a hobbyist PC builder and overclocker, I rely on tools to make sure I'm not damaging my hardware. I like to know and make sure that everything is flowing smoothly, my temps are in the right ranges, and that all components are working properly. HVMonitor has been crucial in that for years for me. I find that it is resource light and information is extremely accurate. It's one of the first things install when I build a new PC.
ConsI would love the ability to skin it, and customize the look.
December 10, 2018
Grant H.
Technical Assistant
Media Production, 11-50 employees
March 5, 2019

“Easy to use and free to use”

OverallI use this software to monitor the temperature of my CPU, which is overclocked. It is important to keep a close eye on if temperatures are getting too high, so I can check if my CPU cooler is correctly mounted, or that the case is tightly sealed, which could affect air flow. It has worked perfectly the whole time I have had it installed, and I would recommend it to others.
ProsI like that I can monitor the temperature of my CPU, which is overclocked, with this software
ConsI don't dislike anything about this software, so I have nothing to say that is negative about it.
March 5, 2019
Damir H.
QA Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2019

“Detailed monitor of system performance”

OverallIt does it's job great, but you have to be knowledgeable about IT to use it right.
ProsSo many options! At the beginning I thought that it is bloated with so many options, but as my career advanced into more detailed server troubleshooting, I find that every option is there for a reason.
ConsA bit intimidating to use at first, but at least you can not do any harm by just clicking around. I could not find any appropriate documentation.
August 30, 2019
Cameron C.
Assistant Technical Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
December 5, 2018

“CPU Z for all information of your PC”

ProsThis will tell you exactly what you are running and more!
ConsIf you are not an Admin on the network or system the information becomes limited
December 5, 2018
Adrian G.
Graphic Designer
June 12, 2018

“And easy to use software to see the temperatures and voltages of your computer.”

OverallLet me being monitoring my pc status in real time, in every moment.
ProsVery simple. Easy to understand and with a real time response. The software its extremely light , you can use it in everykind of computer.
ConsThe hud it's too simple. The app it's too specific, It only has one purpose, could be more striking.
June 12, 2018
James R.
Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 22, 2019

“CPUID is simply the best”

ProsEasy to install, set up, and use. Gives all the information needed for most users.
ConsSome hardware gives inaccurate readings, and the app doesn't always know about that.
January 22, 2019