Zapier Ratings

Overall

About Zapier

Founded in 2011, Zapier helps more than four million customers grow their businesses with the power of automation. The company connects over 1,500 apps to help people be more productive at work, saving customers up to 20 hours per week. By helping to discover and weave together web applications that increase productivity and success, Zapier is changing the way people work. For more information, visit zapier.com. Learn more about Zapier

Ashley F.
COO
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 27, 2019

“Best thing to ever happen to a small business!”

OverallAmazing. I can't imagine life and work without using this software to automate our tasks. There is never a question now as to whether certain tasks got completed.
ProsMy company has a very specific set of tasks to perform daily. With Zapier, we've been able to automate 70% of our daily repetitive tasks. It takes a little getting used to how they set their tasks up, but once you have it figured out, there's almost no limit to what Zapier can accomplish for you. We have been able to send hundreds of thousands of emails automatically without lifting a finger. When the system runs into an issue, it alerts us immediately so we can take action. We would not be where we are today without the functionality and ease-of-use of Zapier. When I have any issues I can't solve, the Zapier team is standing by to help me via person emails to solve the problem correctly the first time without making me feel incompetent. This system has saved us from having to hire an entire IT department. More so, when I DID hire an IT group to help me originally set up, guess what they used? ZAPIER!
ConsThe only thing I dislike about Zapier is the initial learning curve in how it works and needs to flow. After that, it's quite easy. I also wish they would save fields when changing tasks- for instance I have a task that needs to run on a trigger and feed into a database, but each month, the database needs to go to a new tab. Even though I change the tab in the task on zapier, I have to re-enter all other data because zapier erases it. Solve that, and this would be a perfect software for me.
September 27, 2019
Financial Services, Unspecified
March 5, 2018

“The BEST tool out there for automation & sending data ... wherever! :)”

OverallFor data-driven businesses who use a large number of SaaS products .. or any software with an API really...which is... I would hope all of them... ;) , Zapier is an absolute no-brainer. Never again (when selecting new software to purchase) do we have to worry "Oh, well it doesn't integrate with {{insertOtherSoftwareHere}}, so we can't use it until their dev teams builds it for us". You have full control over what data goes where, how it should be formatted, and all the tools you need to test & optimize that "data transport" over time. Further, the automation possibilities are nearly endless. Want to kick-off an email whenever someone completes a training-video on your site? (without having to rely on client-side javascript tagging): easy with zapier. Want to test out a new e-commerce solution, but don't want to deal with having two sources of product-fulfillment? easy, just send the order data to your existing ecom platform with zapier, and centralize all the fulfillment there. the possibilities are infinite, it just comes down to having at least one person who is savvy with either Javascript (Node.js) or Python if you want to do more "custom" things beyond the built-in apps (which ... is still a lot). Can't recommend enough.
Pros1. highly flexible & customizable: if they don't have a pre-built integration with a tool you use, you can easily build your own using their built-in webhook, webhook listeners, and "code" blocks. does require a bit of coding experience, but once you or your team build a few things / experiment & figure it out.. it's an absolute game-changer. 2. you'll think "what would i do without this?" ... that's the hallmark of a great software, and Zapier is without a doubt one of the top 3 most important tools for our business. if you want to be data-driven, the first step is getting the right data to the right places. Zapier enables you to do that EASILY. 3. reliable. i've only had about 2 - 3 "outages" in my zaps since i started using the tool, and they were all due to edge-cases that my custom-code steps didn't handle properly. Zapier gives you a nice debugging / testing interface and allows you to search back through every single "zap" that your account has sent over time... and step through them to sort out what the issue might be.
Cons1. pulling in "test data" when building zaps - this is one thing that really annoys me... when you're creating a new Zap, and Zapier is "testing the step" that you just set up, it only pulls the most recent "event" that matches what you're doing. Now, this is OK in most cases, but if you have a zap that needs to handle a few different situations "conditionally" ... then it stinks. for example, say you want to build a zap that sends your sales team an email every-time a Stripe charge of over is processed. Well, if the most recent charge in Stripe (or the most recent 3 or 4, etc.) are all lower than, then your test will fail. That's a very contrived example, but ideally, Zapier would allow you to search through past events for the app that you're trying to "zap from", and CHOOSE the appropriate test event. Minor gripe mainly will only impact those who want to build more complex/complicated zaps.
March 5, 2018
Stefany B.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 21, 2017

“Point and Click Automation ”

OverallDecrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork Increased productivity due to faster dissemination of vital information. Lower cost to operate. Fewer humans needed to handle the office.
ProsThere are almost too may pros to mention. Office automation in my number one requirement and Zapier makes it easy and fast. All of my software can now "talk" to each other to handle tedious and time consuming tasks. Contractors, clients and employees can enter data into front-end forms and everyone gets the right PDF for their needs on the other end. I am still finding new uses as my company grows. The mail parser offered by Zapier is magical! You choose the information you want pulled from email list and the data is added to your database or any app you have connected. The daily and weekly update emails are scraped for the important parts, all the data is extracted to the apps that are most valuable for the company. As this data is time sensitive, not having to wait for a human to do it keeps us ahead of the curve. The multi-step addition was right on time. Now I can move data to a number of apps in seconds. Overall, Zapier has made it easier for my agents to follow the rules. Paperwork is submitted digitally, leads are disseminated automatically saving time between the client calling and getting a return call. Zapier just saves time and keeps errors to a minimum. If you are control freak like myself, you NEED Zapier.
ConsSome of the multi step process are not intuitive to create. Support is very helpful but I feel there might need a small interface update that could make it easier to understand.
September 21, 2017
Jamie W.
Coordinator of Production Services and Facilities
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees
August 8, 2017

“Zapier adds value to all of my other software by putting the polish on all of my web-based systems”

OverallWe use several SAAS solutions in our day-to-day operations. Zapier is the glue that holds it all together. The automation that we've been able to implement through Zapier is what gives the impression of a slick, unified system. It has allowed us to continue improving by using the best features from a wide array of software to build a customized system that works the way we want it to without having to enlist our own team of developers. I used to run into roadblocks with software and think, "Gee, I wish I could just..." With Zapier, I actually can.
ProsZapier is exceptionally easy to use. I started by playing around with a few of the hundreds of suggested Zaps, but it didn't take long to get the gist and start building from scratch. I use Zapier to send automated emails triggered by software that either doesn't offer that option natively or doesn't give me as much customization as I want. The result has been increased communication coming out of my office with far less time commitment to make it happen. With budgets what they are these days, I'm constantly being asked to do more with less. Zapier has made that possible. Another unexpected plus is that I've discovered other great software through Zapier. I've got a favorite relational database. I've got a favorite web form. I've got a favorite workflow system when I need input from others. Zapier has allowed me to tie all of those together without having to compromise so I can take advantage of the best features of all of them. Because I don't have to intervene manually, there's no duplicate data entry so errors are minimized as well. Zapier saves me time every day.
ConsMulti-step Zaps are great, but conditional Zaps would help me stay more organized. Right now, Zapier doesn't offer that so I end up with three separate Zaps that each have a unique filter, rather than one conditional Zap that can route to different steps based on variable input. So far, I've always been able to find a work around. It's like having a 2000-piece Lego set, but not having the exact piece you want. You can still build your house, and it will be amazing, but it would have saved you a few steps if you just had that one more piece.
August 8, 2017
Kayona B.
Content Director
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
July 16, 2019

“Best way to make the connection”

OverallOverall, Zapier is just a life and time saver! Software companies are popping up every day, often with no regard to how a customer may specifically need it to work with another software. Without Zapier, some functions may need manual attention that very small businesses simply cannot afford to spend the time to give. Zapier is a must have for any business, big or small.
ProsWith so much technology being created to make our lives easier, speedbumps can occur when these applications can't seamlessly communicate with each other. Here's where Zapier comes in. This might be the single most important element of my business flow. Zapier is the liaison for all of apps and software, enabling them to talk and connect with each other in ways that, perhaps, they didn't intend. For example, in my business, we offer a booklet that customers can purchase with add-ons. We do not print the books ourselves; we use a print-on-demand service, so we need the orders sent to that company when they come in. The print company can't connect to our order form, and who has the time to send orders that may come in round the clock, one by one to a fulfillment plant? Zapier enables us to connect our order form to Gmail so that when the orders come in, an email of the order specifications are automatically sent to the fulfillment company where they can print the book and ship it to our customer. See? Zapier make life so much easier!
ConsAlthough it's fairly user-friendly, setting up a "Zap" (a connection from one software to another, or many others) takes lots of tests with lots of trial and error. This is not necessarily a "con", as most things require tests and are not just "plug-and-play." But I'd advise anyone, especially newcomers to this great software, to count on spending some time to get it right, because it will require quite some time to perfect.
July 16, 2019
Gregory A.
Head of Product
Defense & Space, 11-50 employees
November 14, 2018

“Powerful, intuitive platform that returns your valuable time by automating tasks”

OverallOverall, we've had a great experience with Zapier. As a small company, any time saved by automating manual tasks is incredibly valuable, and Zapier has saved us hours upon hours of time by automatically moving new files from one location to another, automatically updating spreadsheets upon form submissions, automatically tweeting something following a new blog post, and lots more. I've personally used Zapier for almost 6 years now and I've found it to be incredibly valuable.
ProsZapier's two most powerful attributes are the platform's ease of use, combined with the number of products & services they've integrated. Zapier's workflow for creating "zaps" (automations) is incredibly intuitive; you start with the "trigger" step, then end with the "action" step. Given the number of services that they've integrated with, the possible combinations are almost endless. We've used Zapier to automate a number of tasks & workflows at our organization, and it's saved us a tremendous amount of time.
ConsZapier's mission to integrate as many different services as possible has added a tremendous amount of value to their offering, however a side effect of this strategy is that occasionally, some of their integrations can be rather shallow. In other words, for products and services that aren't used by a significantly large number of users, Zapier might only offer 3 "trigger" options out of a possible 5, which can be very problematic if you need one of those missing two triggers in order to start your workflow.
November 14, 2018
Roland d.
Consumer Services, Unspecified
May 21, 2018

“The gluing agent of automation throughout my whole business.”

OverallHours saved on productivity weekly. Allows automation of most simple tasks and if you have a notification system set up in Slack then it allows you constantly keep track of the heartbeat of your business. Simply awesome.
ProsWhere do I even start. Using Zapier feels like building lego as a kid, only this time it's for productivity reasons and the more you understand it, the crazier you can get. When I select a new software to integrate into the business, having Zapier is a key requirement due to our reliance on it. Some of the things I've automated: - Contractor applications (Google Forms, Trello, Slack) - Daily task cards (Launch27, Trello, Slack, Google Sheets) - Text Messaging (Slack, Trello) - Many more Its important when trying to automate business processes that its providing value, and you're not doing it "for the sake of it". Automate to the point where there are no outlier possibilities then have manual intervention from there until a more robust automation method can push it further. Zapier has been amazing, is intuitive and has saved us hours and hours per week.
ConsCan be a little finicky in set up, however I realize this may be an issue with the 3rd party's API rather than Zapier itself. Once it's set up it usually works fine and alerts you if there are any errors. Overall, no real complaints and documentation is usually pretty good (with some google searching of course)
May 21, 2018
Aaron K.
Sales Trainer
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
September 12, 2017

“Great tool for automating workflows between systems.”

OverallTime spent sharing data from one system to another. It also makes it easy for us to aggregate data into a central location, making reporting more accessible to individuals who don't have access to all of our systems company wide. It has also helped us save time when managing tasks that need to be done, so that information stays up-to-date across multiple platforms.
ProsI love how easy it is to create a Zap. I can move data from one system to another and all of the work is done on the back end. This has allowed our teams to collaborate more efficiently, as well as turn data into a visual process. For example, some form entries are turned into cards on Trello where we can visually track the progress to completion for specific tasks. Zapier provides lots of pre-built Zaps, and it is fairly straight forward to create Zaps for almost any system a company would use. This tool has saved me and my team a LOT of time.
ConsSometimes it can take a while to map out the fields from one system to another. You have to select which column header to use in a Google doc when you are having a Zap dump data into a Google Worksheet. That drop down list can get quite unwieldy, especially because the full length of the column header won't show up in Zapier. Also, if the column headers were alphabetized it would be easier to find the header you are looking for or aligned in the same order as the worksheet I am syncing them over to.
September 12, 2017
Matt V.
October 3, 2016

“Internet Wizardry Age????”

OverallIf you haven't found or heard about Zapier, then you need to stop reading this and google it right away. Zapier is a Software As A Service (SAAS) company that connects other SAAS systems together. You create recipes for what should happen when a certain event occurs. For example; say you've got a mailing list through Mail Chimp and you want to create a way for emails to automatically send when someone adds a new row to a Google Sheet. Zapier is the magic that makes this happen. You create a Zap that watches for new rows in your Google Sheet; when Zapier detects a new row it gathers the data from that row and channels it to Mail Chip... where it populates the email you want and sends it off to the mailing list you've designated. But that's just the tip of the iceberg!!! Imagine this. Say someone is adding a new customer to the customer list table through webform (or even through a customized mobile app through AppSheet), the following is completely possible: 1. A new row with the customers information is created in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) table; 2. A new row in the shipping/delivery tracking table is created (of course with the customers relevant information); 3. An email is sent to the Sales Manager alerting him to the new customer; and so much more is possible. Zapier has the potential to automate much of what someone would need to spend 30 minutes doing. And setting up the Zap to make all this happen... maybe take you 30 minutes in the first place.... then everything is done for you. Zapier is one of the best SAAS companies out there. They've taken all the disparate online software available and created a way to allow them all to talk to each other and share data. If you're looking for a way to seriously cut down on administrative tasks/time, Zapier is the way to go.
ProsThe simplicity of use! If you were to consider exactly what Zapier is doing for you... creating a system to do just that would take DAYS to create!!! Zapier allows you to create that system in under and hour (depending on the level of complexity you wish to get into).
ConsI've yet to come across a con really....
Recommendations to other buyersIf you're on the fence about creating a system using Zapier... DO IT! You'll save yourself SO... MUCH... TIME!!!!!
October 3, 2016
Stephen W.
Marketing Associate
Veterinary, 51-200 employees
October 8, 2019

“Zapier - Taking the extra steps out of extra steps.”

OverallZapier has been a great product to use. The "Zaps" you can setup reply help save time. Right now I use it to automate our workflow for incoming marketing requests. Requests come in through a Google Form that synched the data input into a Google sheet form. Zapier takes all new data rows and parses them into an approval request e-mail, Trello board item, and a current project doc Google Sheet.
ProsZapier added extra functionality to existing software and apps we were already onboarded with and saved us time by streamlining our workflow.
ConsThere is a bit of a learning curve between setting up automation and testing it, in some cases it's difficult to determine where the error is.
October 8, 2019
Gonzalo B.
Web Developer
April 30, 2019

“Automation superhero, from the mundane to the awesome”

OverallOverall Zapier has brought the fun back, and the mundane and repetitive tasks like email parsing and automation tasks like simply putting a list of event attendees in a Spreadsheet are now effortless and at my fingertips. By using Zapier I have reduced the number of hours needed on the administrative side that every digital agency has to take care and also the number of people needed to fulfill the tasks (and their mistakes).
ProsIf you are developing an app that consumes an API Zapier opens the way to any possible integration out there. No more "I like this software but won't integrate with what we already have". With Zapier you can be going in a finger snap, moreover, you can develop your own integration if they don't have the one you need. With a webhook, a webhook listener and custom code (you will find it easy if you are Node.js-savvy) you can build any possible integration if your needs are not covered by the myriad of the already existing ones. Zapier has brought the fun back into my work, my apps can talk to each other without any data inconsistency. Zapier is a must if you really want to go data-driven or if you want to save countless hours automating your office paperwork, their email parser is just awesome. Get the most important information from your list and store, process and send the data to any of your favorite apps. Unexpectedly I have found many great apps by searching their integration lists. I found that the Zapier-ready apps are way above the standards on their niche.
ConsSometimes the integrations are really shallow, the Triggers and Actions are often really limited. It's a bit annoying when you find an already existing connection like the one you need but you don't have the trigger or action needed. Another annoyance is the Test data pulled by Zapier, often Zapier pulls the most recent information and in cases that data can be useless due to an error on your side, you will want another batch of data or ordered differently but that is not always possible.
April 30, 2019
Nic M.
Director of Annual Giving & Donor Events
Education Management, 51-200 employees
April 1, 2019

“Straight-forward Automation for Any App”

OverallOverall, I am pleased with the functionality of Zapier and will continue to use it to automate a majority of tasks. It's a robust platform that saves time and maximizes the functionality of your software.
ProsIn my opinion, Zapier is the best web-based provider of API automation and featured a huge library of existing connections. Because of this library, if you want two services to connect, you probably can with Zapier. Building connections with Zapier is also a breeze and are done so in a visually intuitive manner that makes working with an app's API easy for virtually anyone.
ConsThere are a few items on my Zapier wishlist. First, I wish that users had the ability to select the type of test data available when developing a zap. Some workflows call for conditional filtering and it's not always possible to test those filters using the test data Zapier makes available. Second and last, there have been a few scenarios where Zapier hasn't been able to parse data as I need it to. In these cases, I've had to resort to using Microsoft Flow which offers some advanced features that Zapier does not, albeit at the cost of a smaller integration library.
April 1, 2019
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
March 6, 2019

“With Zaps, seemingly everything is possible! Efficiency and automation at its finest.”

ProsAs a small business owner (and sole employee/operator), any time I can be more efficient and automate tasks to improve the customer experience, I am all ears. I've found Zapier to be a great solution for a reasonable price to give a nice touch of customer service to my new customers and manage tasks automatically for me to save me time and make me much more efficient. For example, when a new customer schedules an appointment with me, I can have my scheduling platform talk to Gmail and send my new customer an instant automatic welcome email, complete with the scheduling details and paperwork necessary to get started. This is a great way to add a touch of customer service and care to the new relationship. I can also then automatically send that customer information to Mailchimp, and now they are on my mailing list, which I can then use for marketing in the future. Zapier sure makes life a lot easier, simply because you can leverage the best of non-related apps and get them to work together for you.
ConsThe price point for the lowest paid subscription doesn't break the bank, but it's kind of a step to take once you start taking off and exceed your quota of free "Zaps."
March 6, 2019
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2018

“Everyone should be using this”

OverallZapier is amazing. I would recommend this to just about anyone as it is so robust. I can have it do just about anything for me. The simplification of tasks that are so monotonous is incredible. It's one of those convenience factors that you don't need yet couldn't imagine living without.
ProsI came across this after using Clickfunnels as it is one of the suggested automation, and my only regret is that I haven't been using this for years. The ability to automate almost anything under the sun is invaluable. Being able to get notifications on a personal slack channel every time someone takes a specific action on one of my landing pages, every time an ad converts, every time my email service gets a new subscriber is amazing. This is how the internet is supposed to work. I can automate to Gmail send me an email every time a form is filled out in Clickfunnels, something I had to check numerous times previously has been a lifesaver. These are jsut a few examples, the possibilities are nearly endless given the amount of apps supported, I guarantee there is something included that will make your life easier.
ConsNo real cons to speak of. The only thing I might suggest is making it more user-friendly when starting out figuring out how to create custom zaps (automation) I remember this seemed a little counterintuitive. However, this is a non issue given how valuable this is. It is a wonder this hasn't been done before.
September 11, 2018
Timothy F.
MD
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
September 19, 2019

“Automates literally everything!”

OverallAbsolutely love this product, as does everyone else I know. It's the perfect solution to automate all your tasks in a high volume business. Also think it's a rock solid company, great customer service.
ProsEasy to use for someone not overly technical. Clean UX/ simple/ intuitive/ no bugs/ perfect to handle all my mission critical tasks/ no lag/ rock solid automation tool.
ConsAdditional charge for zaps over a certain monthly limit is a bit annoying for a highly seasonal business. Understood from a commercial perspective why you do this, but I'm miles under the limit for 90% of the year, but then blow through the limit in our two peak months.
September 19, 2019
Steve P.
April 20, 2018

“Maybe the most important cloud software tool on the web”

ProsThe most amazing part about Zapier is that you can (almost) make any technology stack your own. No more is anyone stuck in one bloated and overpriced marketing tool. Nor do we need to plan out an entire business before getting started. If it links with Zapier, you can probably link everything together at some point. Zapier has literally saved hundreds of hours and I am a very modest user with a small handful of Zaps.
ConsThe downside sometimes is the lack of push-pull syncing, i.e. data is triggered and passed in one direction. It'd be great in future to be able to also set up a couple of core apps to sync data between them, for example, keeping a mailing list and CRM in sync with each other. The user interface can also be a pain to try and find out what's possible. It gives you 'recipes' for zaps based on tools you select, but it would be much more intuitive to just be able to select your tools from the dashboard and look at the zap options right from the start, without having to start creating to the Zap to see what can be done.
April 20, 2018
Ben M.
Head of Development Technologies
Internet, 11-50 employees
May 23, 2017

“Even with somewhat steep pricing, Zapier provides incredible value and usefulness.”

OverallWe're automating much of our infrastructure with Zapier. Without it, we'd need a bunch of custom cloud servers running to connect all of our APIs together.
ProsConnects just about anything to just about anything else. Nearly every piece of software we use that allows some sort of external connectivity is supported in some way by Zapier. We're doing things that would have required hours, days, or weeks of implementation time, and we're doing them within a few minutes thanks to Zapier.
ConsMany of the integrations are a bit too limited or seem to be built in ways that require more zaps than I would prefer. For example, many integrations with project-based services (For example, GitHub or BugHerd) work on a single project, meaning you need to maintain zaps for all active projects. Some triggers that would be really useful are seemingly missing, requiring workarounds or extra integrations with even more services. Zapier's Email Parser is a great service, but isn't very accurate in my experience, though there are other services which perform the same functionality and integrate with Zapier.
May 23, 2017
Jonathan K.
Digital Strategy
September 10, 2019

“Absolutely LOVE Zapier”

OverallWe have an old cart that doesn't have an API integration. So we send our order notifications to mailParser and then use Zapier to connect MailParser to Infusionsoft. I have no idea how we would be getting this data in there otherwise. So. Helpful.
ProsOverall, it's greatest strength is the level of support you get from their team. Every time I have a question, they respond with helpful tutorials, suggestions, advice for ways to make things better, and they help to simplify the complexity of what's possible. I love that everything is possible and that any system can be made to talk with any other system.
ConsI think one of the things I struggle with about Zapier is that everything (literally everything) is possible through their connections. This means that I can do anything I can dream up. I think maybe sometime I'd like to have someone just build out a forest view of what kinds of things other people do with Zapier, so that I can let my mind roam and see what all I think up to do.
September 10, 2019
Jaron H.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
April 20, 2019

“Can be confusing, but it's incredibly powerful.”

ProsI love how this software can create and trigger events between different software applications. I have this set up to automate a handful of processes in my business. One might think that only large businesses can afford to creat automation within their organization, but Zapier is making so that the average person can set this up in their own operations. There is so much more I want to learn to do with Zapier. It's nice to be able to set something up once, and then it continues to work for me with little or no maintenance after.
ConsThe thing I don't like about this software is that it's giving me serious FOMO about things that I know I could be doing with Zaper if I only knew how to use it better. I can see that Zaper has a lot of options and additional ways that I can help my currrent business operations, but it's kind of tough to get things set up the first time. Also, I will find that I spend a lot of time setting something up, and then I forget how I did it. If I ever need to go back and make edits, then I have forgotten the steps that I took at the beginning to set it up. It causes me to have to learn from the beginning about how I originally set this up.
April 20, 2019
Josh J.
Manager of Web Communications and Online Marketing
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
March 25, 2019

“Zapier makes my organization run! Automation heaven!!!”

ProsZapier has become the standard for connecting one piece of software to another, as it allows users to quickly and painlessly integrate hundreds of hundreds of APIs. Doing so allows non-developers to create advanced automations and integrations between just about anything. With a little creativity, you can accomplish some really awesome stuff. For my organization, Zapier has saved us thousands of dollars on upgrades for existing or new software because our ability to quickly develop work arounds with Zapier.
ConsWhile Zapier is amazing - it does have some real limitations and will never be a replacement for enterprise level software that needs full access to APIs. You are at the mercy of the triggers and actions available to you - and up until recently, complex conditional logic wasn't possible. Their path solutions is helpful, but clunky and difficult to you, particular if you are a developer who just wants to quick say if this then that and are accustomed to doing so in a couple of lines of code.
March 25, 2019
Justin N.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 7, 2019

“Automate in a ZAP”

OverallI have 2 pieces of software that I LOVE but don't integrate with many third-party apps. However they do integrate with Zapier and Webhooks (which Zapier can work with). Instead of waiting for the apps to open themselves up, I can use Zapier to send data to the programs that need it, all without having to tinker with it every day. I set it up once and it runs for me.
ProsZapier gives you a way to make all your software work together in harmony. - Instead of waiting for apps to support third parties on their own, Zapier can take their input and send it to another party for you. - If you're building the app yourself, instead of support apps, you can integrate with Zapier to open your software to all kinds of integrations on minimal effort for you - Zapier has a large list of apps it integrates with. Need your marketing software to talk to your accounting software? It can do that for you. - Setup is pretty easy. You select your apps and processes in stages, testing along the way. So when you're done setting up the "zap" you know it will work. - It just works. But even if it misses a "zap" it will even tell you! So you can go in and fix it right away.
ConsZapier can get expensive when you start using it more. You can start with some free zaps, but as you grow so do your needs, which can add up if you're a solopreneur or a small team.
August 7, 2019
Jayme A.
February 5, 2019

“The EASIEST Way To Automate”

OverallI have been using zapier for about 3 years to automate my own business as well as my client's. It helps me connect all the programs that I want to work with each-other without having to worry about whether or not it has a native integration. Their customer support is the best around and I love that they are always pushing to do more. New options and integrations come out all the time!
ProsI use zapier literally every day to connect the different pieces of my business together. The best part of it is that it works with most of the major programs that you use day to day in your business, and most of those connections are FREE! If there is a way to make your day easier or more quick, zapier probably can make it happen. It is so easy to use and walks you right though the process of setting it up every time. I like to just go in and see what is possible sometimes with the different applications that I use because you never know what you could be automating!
ConsAt a larger business level zapier can get a little expensive, but honestly it is worth it.
Paul W.
Video and Digital Media Technologist
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
November 15, 2018

“Automation for humans”

OverallWe use Zapier to automate several processes and hand off tasks between users. Within Slack I use the integration to add starred message as tasks in Todoist - this allows me to quickly and easily flag messages/questions as tasks when I am off the clock and have a reminder to follow up when I'm back at work without needing to re-read the prior evening's messages. We also use it to push scheduled events between calendaring platforms - currently we are an Office365 organization, but some systems we use need to link to Google calendars. Through Zapier I have it push any events created in Outlook/Office 365 over to Google. It is only one way, but that is enough for our needs and avoids human error/oversight in keeping two calendar systems in sync.
ProsI like that Zapier gives you a decent level of control (not too many variables or too few options), and integrates easily and most importantly reliably with the other systems and platforms that I use.
ConsI don't have any complaints really, it can take a few more clicks to set something up than what is possible using IFTTT but the more granular control and overall reliability more than make up for that.
November 15, 2018
Jonathan T.
Co-Founder
March 26, 2018

“Digital Duct Tape for All Your Different Services”

OverallI can easily move my data around from service to service and make everything play nice together. Me likey. :)
ProsIt. Connects. Anything. To. Anything. Else. Wish your new email subscribers could be pushed to your CRM? Zap it. Wish you could get a text when someone buys your product? Zap it. Need pretty much any information from one of your online services to get on over to another one? Zap it. Zapier acts as the intermediary between nearly everything online. Apps and services figure write an integration for Zapier, and they can (via Zapier) integrate with over 700 apps and services. It's AWESOME.
ConsMult-step zaps require an automatic upgrade to a paid account. I get that. I wish maybe there was a volume-based jump into paid, but I can understand their position. The other biggest downside is that some apps and services' integrations are better than others, so the granularity of your data and what you can do with it will vary based on the apps your connecting. This isn't really Zapier's fault (other than maybe requiring more from apps that want to connect to it) but moreso the fault of the app that didn't make their Zapier integration very hardy.
March 26, 2018
Patricia S.
Writer & Designer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
April 5, 2019

“Nothing is impossible now”

OverallZapier not only solves my business problems by helping me and my team connect databases, automate email lists, and interface with our different project management softwares - but there is unlimited potential to make my personal life easier and more efficient as well. All I need is more time to think through creative application of this incredibly versatile platform.
ProsWith Zapier, all the things you wish you could do in the digital space are now possible. The whole world is your oyster! Connect a database to an email list to automate event registration? Check. Trigger an automatic saving of documents emailed to me. No problem! Make all my various note-taking apps talk to each other so I don't frustrate myself searching for a note that doesn't exist where I'm looking. Thank goodness. The only limit to your usage of Zapier is your own creative imagination. It truly is the glue of the Internet. All you need to do is figure out how to use it well to solve your most common digital problems.
ConsThe sky's the limit when it comes to Zapier- and for some, that is the problem. You've gotten so used to inefficient manual processes it seems too good to be true that there is a better way right at your fingertips. First, you have detox from the assumption that xyz is not possible. That's the first thing that is holding you back. Then you need a limited amount of technical skill to set up the zap (click here, then click there) and you're done! There's no cons in my book. (Except not knowing how to correctly pronounce the name of the software. Is it zay-pea-air or zaaa-pea-air??)
April 5, 2019
Design, 11-50 employees
December 19, 2018

“Zapier is a process lifesaver!”

OverallOverall, we love Zapier, and it will continue to be one of our most prized pieces of software!
ProsWe could not run our business without Zapier! Given all the moving pieces and parts of a project management and service-based company, we need a constant flow of communication without adding hours of work to everyone's plate. Zapier allows our processes to run smoothly by automating a ton of our tasks, sending communication instantly, and keeping everyone on target. It's also revolutionized how we are able to run drip campaigns, keep our clients updated, and improved our sales cycle. Zapier is one of our can't-live-without tools.
ConsSometimes zaps break which can cause chaos. Typically, the software will notify us when that happens which makes it easier to fix, but sometimes we don't know something's not working until it's difficult to fix it. The problems are few and far between, though, and the benefits grossly outweigh the issues!
December 19, 2018
June 26, 2018

“The most important piece of software my company uses”

OverallData entry is not a needed position in my company anymore. I know the data will get where it needs to go fast and accurate every time. All of the different software our company uses speaks to each other and we don't have to search in multiple spots to find different information, it all gets zapped to where it needs to be.
ProsThis is the solution to not paying a developer $150+/hr. An intuitive solution to getting all of our business software to communicate with one another. This software saves us hours every week on redundant data entry and making sure our software all works with each other. Their customer service is EXCELLENT when there are issues (maybe 3 in as many years of using it). They are humans and have a great model.
Consamount per year is a lot of money, but relative to the benefits and time it saves, it is worth every single penny. If they 10x their price, I'd probably look elsewhere, but they really could justify the price. My team has learned how to use it too and they make their own zaps.
June 26, 2018
Mike H.
Director of CS
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
July 25, 2019

“The first and last word in process efficiency”

OverallWe use Zapier internally to automate our own processes and also use it to build integrations for our clients. Our experience has been excellent and continues to improve as we learn of new Zapier functionality.
ProsZapier can make almost any task more time and cost-efficient, and generally setting up a zap can be done by a lay-person in less than an hour. The UI is simple and intuitive, and it feels like they roll out new actions and tools monthly. Almost anything we imagine we'd like Zapier to do we find out they already can do, we just didn't realize it.
ConsCurrently, Zapier only offers message-based support, so no phone and no interactive chat. You basically send your message and wait for a response which can take a couple of days. The upside is that their support help center is loaded and well laid-out and I've rarely had issues that require support, but still, when I have a problem I'd like to be able to talk to someone and get it resolved ASAP.
July 25, 2019
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
December 14, 2018

“Huge fan of Zapier”

OverallLove, love Zapier. You can really set it and forget it, and you're done. But if you do want to look back into the Task History, it's there waiting and super simple to search for things.
ProsI am a huge fan of Zapier. I have recommended it to countless friends looking for a connector platform like this. It eliminates the need to learn and connect various APIs and makes things super simple. I love the Zapbook which lets you get ideas of what new things you can automate, which you might not have even realized you would need to automate. I have it implemented for my own tasks, and I also administer accounts for 2 other friends' businesses. All together, about 50,000 tasks are processed each month and the success rate is near 100%. Almost never is it a Zapier issue, it is usually one of the connected apps that runs into an issue, if anything.
ConsI have essentially no complaints about Zapier.
December 14, 2018
Ron Elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
July 31, 2018

“The all-purpose Software to boost your other Software for the better experience”

ProsZapier is one of my most favorite Software tools. It does so much on my work like you're automating every possible trigger. You won't need to manually input, check and launch a certain software. Zapier will solve your Problems when it comes to Software integration and automation. It has a lot of connections, that means, whenever you have a Software to use, and if you want something to automate like you want to have an Email Reminders when you posted a Medium article, Zapier will do it for you. Automation on every little possibility to boost your Productivity. Not only Zapier has a lot of Applications to connect but also it has a lot of triggers and actions to automate your Softwares. It's perfect for Small Businesses, Marketers, Designers, etc. automation has never been so easy before. You will never need to code or write a code, Zapier does this for you. Zapier has a FREE Plan, do I need to say more?
ConsOne of the cons I see whenever I use Zapier is the insurmountable amount of possibilities you can use to Automate. It's kind of overwhelming at first because like I said, it has too many triggers, actions, etc. but with the right amount of experience or you used their Free plan to familiarize their Software, you will never be overwhelmed again, in fact, you will enjoy choosing what other actions you can use on Zapier.
July 31, 2018
Chris C.
Head of Product
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
June 8, 2018

“I use Zapier daily to streamline and make my processes more efficient, love it.”

OverallIt optimizes business tasks and helps us run a more efficient business. We always recommend it to our customers depending on ways they need to take our data and use it. So we've integrated it into our business offering and always recommend it to our customers.
ProsI like how easy it is to get started and to program (Zap) a process you would like to automate. Example as a lead from your CRM comes in then send Google Analytics a goal conversion or put it in a spreadsheet. I like also how you can do some pretty complex transformation and actions on the data being passed from one app to the next one. It's helped our business streamline and cut the time it took to do mundane tasks, we pay for it because it is so helpful.
ConsTesting can sometimes be difficult depending on what app or action you are trying to set up. The app allows you to test things but sometimes you don't always know what went through or why a zap didn't work.
June 8, 2018
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
February 1, 2019

“Amazing way to automate your mundane tasks.”

OverallI am very impressed and I would definitely recommend anyone who is interested in automating any part of their work flow to definitely check it out. You can get started for free and then scale up if you need to.
ProsIt has saved me a ton of repetitive boring work that I used to do manually earlier. Zapier lets you build workflows to automate tasks. And it integrates with pretty much every tool that I use. It was really simple to create a "Zap" that moved data from one app to another. It is a really powerful tool but it has a nice easy learning curve. You can start small and then build more complex zaps based on your needs. It is also really well priced. The free version should do fine for most small and medium businesses and even the paid version is very reasonably priced. Its one of those softwares that once you start using you just cant go back to not having it.
ConsNot much to dislike. Its great. The initial set up can be a little daunting if you arent very tech savvy but trust me, it is easier than it looks.
February 1, 2019
Vasilis S.
Developer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“Zapier vas. IFTTT. Zapier wons”

Overall Dry easy set up. It says 5 minutes and you have a zap. Unbelievable and also knows how to wake up outside APIs. For example, after 60 days if you used an integration with Instagram with Luther products you should again give access to them in Instagram because Instagram denied the access but the Zapier has a way not to ask for providing again access but also it never logged out automatically because Instagram denied access after 60 days. But for some businesses they may found it a little bit expensive as it was for us as a non profit Organisation.
ProsHundred of hundrends of apps to integrate with. The automation system very fast. But in some apps there aren't ready templates and you have to spend much more time in order to understand it and write what you want. For instance it took me 2 days to create an integration with Zapier using Google drive & Jotform form but we have to say that google drive is difficult to have ready templates as you can understand
ConsWhen it propose some integrations after you have created already one in order to create more and more because from the one side they are smart but in the other side you will see usually that are useless. I am talking about integrations that you hadn't thought to create in beginning
July 19, 2019
Trinayan C.
Freelance Developer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
May 18, 2019

“If you like magic, you will love Zapier! ”

OverallAny business which uses more than one platform needs Zapier. It connects to nearly everything (need to show your Zendesk tickets or remind you of your Asana task in Zendesk?) and can make you life infinitely easier. If you need to connect something, you need Zapier. Period.
ProsThe sheer amount of platforms/software/services it has is mind boggling. You can see the magic happen right away once you start using it and connecting platforms to it. Add to that its really detailed documentations about finding API's and app names, this is one of the best thing Internet has even seen. The free version is actually enough for most of the common software and zaps! but the premium version really does take it to another level.
ConsNothing major apart from a few glitches here and there. And most of them were third-party like API overuse or connection issue.
May 18, 2019
Paulo Otávio D.
Training Coordinator
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
April 22, 2019

“Saving time (and energy) at its best”

OverallI am thankful for having a solution that saves so much of my time. In a world of complexity, something that gives you the opportunity to use most of your time for that really matters is something to be highly grateful for, honestly.
ProsTime is a nonrenewable resource, and I believe that the Zapier team understands that well, as this is a one-of-a-kind (OK, there's IFTTT but it's a bit different) solution that connects to a large number of well-known apps. Set up cards, reminders, information, reports, all sorts of things automatically. And it's quite easy to use.
ConsAs much as I appreciate its usefulness and acknowledge that such a service has an enormous value, I still think it's a bit pricey. It's not affordable for those who just need some 200 actions a month (and even for the ones who need more, it seems to me that they've exaggerated on those numbers a bit, perhaps for the sake of being sort of unique in the market). I'd suggest a "pay-as-you-go" plan as an alternative. Apart from that, there isn't much what to say.
April 22, 2019
Marcus R.
September 12, 2018

“Link all your software without APIs”

OverallAutomating calls from Marketing Automation software and tying up timelines in Google Analytics is really powerful. Creating Google Sheets of logs from API calls, that can be reviewed/analysed monthly
ProsThe interface is really intuitive, and the way the Zaps (API calls) interact with each other is flawless - if there is ever a data problem, it always lies with one of the in-out APIs rather than with Zapier. The feature that allows you to modify data in between the input and output stages is super-powerful, using RegEx and Boolean qualifiers.
ConsThe capability of Zapier is limited by the information that the input/output APIs supply, and sometimes those limits mean that a much heralded connection between two APIs is not as great as it sounds, although this is not really Zapier's fault. A 2 way sync would be good, some of Zapier's competitors do this well
September 12, 2018
Nick M.
Developer
Computer Software, Self-employed
August 31, 2018

“Can't say enough good things about Zapier!”

OverallI solve many problems with this software. I solve me having to put in manual information in spreadsheets. I automate e-mails being sent so I don't forget. So many things I could go on about!
Pros- Available Apps to connect - Popular "Zaps" that are pre-defined templates - Great customer support and Community behind - Integrations that actually help and not overcomplicate I am a huge fan of Zapier. I remember the first time I set up a zap to take an e-mail attachment from a specific email and send it to my dropbox. I thought it was the coolest thing ever! Now I can actually look at my daily work flow and see what I can cut out of my routine and automate with Zapier!
ConsWhen I first started the amount of apps and integrations wasn't that many, but that is total opposite now. Don't have many complaints about this software really.
August 31, 2018
Rocky K.
Course Technologist
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
August 12, 2018

“Zapier has me save a lot of time, but sometimes it drives me nuts”

OverallOne thing we use it for is for form actions. So, if user fills a form, something else happens. If a user fills say, a form that they want private training, it should get emailed to a specific person to follow up. What's neat about Zapier is if you want them to email that request to a specific person, then put them on a email workflow within your email platform, that sends follow-up emails. Which then also sends them to your SMS platform so you can follow up via text messages.
ProsZapier is a great tool to hook up two pieces of software and have it communicate with each other. I can quickly deploy a zapier solution that used to require me to write a lot of code. I can tell my non-techie team to use zapier instead of harassing the dev team. It's been a huge time saver.
ConsMaybe I'm an edge case, but I frequently find two pieces of software that I use that need to communicate in a specific way, and there's no way to do that in Zapier. It's as if they look for the most basic application. As a developer, I am able to look at the api docs, spend an hour or two connecting the dots and testing, and it works. Which begs the question - why can I do it and Zapier cannot? And if I wasn't a developer, how many people need these features and they aren't getting it?
August 12, 2018
Christos T.
July 26, 2019

“The best automating tool out there”

OverallZapier has helped us dramatically reduce day to day tasks. We have automated repetitive task such as archiving, keeping logs and following social media.
Pros+ Ease of use + Number of integrations + Suggestions based on my needs
Cons- Some times it doesn't work without any warning. You just find out after you notice the end problem
July 26, 2019
Steve W.
TriNova Brand Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees
February 5, 2019

“ALL HAIL ZAPIER - MONARCH OF THE INTERNET”

OverallCustomer service is outstanding. I email them when I'm setting up a zap to make sure i'm doing it in the most efficient way, and if i'm not they suggest an alternative. It connects almost any app or site you can think of (we use it most frequently between Sheets, Hubspot, Manychat). There are so many things you can automate, get ready to get your life back! There are tutorials, suggestions, and hacks all over the place. If you're on the fence, just try it and you won't look back.
ProsIt takes all of the boring crappy things that need to get done by hand, and does them via computer magic so you can get on with your life. It is intuitive as all get out, so you can get started without a 60 minute onboarding tutorial.
ConsSome of the functions (row lookup, row creation on Sheets, e.g.) are a little tricky to master out of the gate. That's really it. There should be no other complaints.
Jack P.
Software Support Specialist
Information Services, 51-200 employees
December 13, 2018

“A Zapier life is a happier life!”

OverallZapier allows for over a thousand apps to be integrated together so that users can automate workflow functions. This is a huge time saver for highly active software users, such as sales personnel, and even more so for project managers, marketing directors, etc. This software even helps boost efficiency in simple administrative level task work, like tracking email campaigns beyond the standard metrics that are inherent within your mail service features. It has amazing compatibility with tools millions of folks use daily, like Gmail, Facebook, Slack, Trello, etc. What's really cool is that it is useful for both personal or business level functions, because the primary purpose is to perform mundane or repetitive app-based tasks for you, on a pre-set "zap" and spare you the time spent on doing so. I value Zapier just as much for its effectiveness on social media apps, like LinkedIn, as I do for its versatility within work-related apps, like Slack. Never realized how much time could be saved by not having to "sweat the small stuff" until I discovered this software. It is a very effective and useful tool!
Pros- Lots of integration possibilities - Allows users to make multi-level customized "zaps" - Helps streamline actions and save time - Very affordable (even offers a free plan)
ConsNo real "cons" to report at this point, honestly.
December 13, 2018
Abby H.
CRM and Email Marketing Manager
Think Tanks, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2018

“One of My Favorite Tools”

OverallZapier is an excellent tool for connecting various systems and automating tasks that would otherwise take a long time. It's user-friendly and intuitive, and it works without fail the majority of the time.
ProsAs a Salesforce administrator, a lot of my job involves figuring out how to get data into Salesforce in a streamlined way. We use Zapier for that on almost everything. It inputs our donations from Stripe to Salesforce, puts our contact form data into our database, and even connects SurveyMonkey survey to Salesforce. It is an excellent, user-friendly tool. And I can't say enough good things about their customer support, which always gets back to me in a timely manner and is super helpful.
ConsThe original setup can be interesting to get used to, and it doesn't yet connect to every service I'd like to be able to use. Also it's frustrating to not be able to use the new Paths feature on a Basic account. We don't want to pay the extra money for just that one feature.
November 27, 2018
Surender S.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
October 18, 2018

“Excellent automation tool for you and your team.”

OverallIt is saving a ton of time for our team. We automated a bunch of tasks using this and connected three of our most frequently used apps.
ProsMy team loved how easy it was to automate actions we performed daily using Zapier. It also connects to almost every tool we use (including Google Docs) and that let us create a bunch of hooks relatively quickly. If you have different business apps that feed into each other I really cannot recommend this enough. Most popular apps have "connectors" that will work out of the box so you dont need an engineering team to get this working. You can also chain together events that will even let you incorporate more services. I would recommend trying out the free version. That wont be enough to make your entire team productive using this but it is enough to give you a clear idea of whether this is something you should invest time and money in.
ConsSometimes it missed some of our triggers and we couldnt figure out why. We just rebuilt it and retried and it worked fine after that but thats not something you want to be doing frequently. Also using folders is kinda messy.
October 18, 2018
Joel H.
Senior Marketing Manager
September 25, 2018

“A Humble but Mighty API Integrator”

OverallI have used Zapier to automate lead data entry from third party lead vendors using a mailparser and webhooks to pass data to our marketing automation platform. I have automated processes to parse a daily sales report which then sends texts and emails to solicit customer review feedback. I have a Zap that monitors specific Twitter accounts for key phrases and retweets them when that criteria is met. These are just the tip of the iceberg.
ProsZapier allows me to automate a wide variety of business and communication processes that help save time and money. It is so unassuming, but such a powerful platform to help businesses make giant leaps in process automation. It's value cannot be overstated. If you can imagine a process, there is probably a way to automate it with Zapier.
ConsSometimes it can take a few tries to noodle through the logic to build a Zap, but it's not that complicated.
September 25, 2018
Computer Networking, 11-50 employees
September 24, 2019

“Seamlessly integrate online services”

OverallWe use Zapier throughout my organization, but especially in App Dev and Marketing, where we use it to connect a wide variety of services, such as generating marketing mailers in Postalytics when we add a new deal to Hubspot, or keeping customer data in sync between SAP and our CRM system.
ProsThe number of services Zapier supports is staggering, in the neighborhood of 800 web services/apps. This makes integration a simple matter of connecting Zapier to your app (say, Salesforce), creating the necessary triggers and actions (called Zaps) in Zapier -- for example, when creating a contact in Salesforce, add it to Google spreadsheet -- and save the Zap. It's really that simple, and endlessly powerful.
ConsTechnically, the product is free, but to get the most out of Zapier you'll probably need the premium version.
September 24, 2019
Maria Q.
General Manager
August 14, 2019

“Awesome App conenector”

OverallI´m happy using Zapier, my team loves it and my clients too. It helps us to automate a lot of tasks and that gives us time and energy that we can advocate on more strategic actions.
ProsIt´s a very complete tool. It allows connecting a lot of Apps, so all the assets and platforms on a campaign or funnel are connected. It is very stable, so once you integrate Apps, you can quickly work on other things and let the zaps work for you. Undoubtedly, it is the best way to automate tasks. For us, as a Marketing Agency, is an invaluable tool
ConsWhen a zap turns off for any reason they don´t give you an immediate notification. You can receive an email 1 or 2 days after, so you need to have a daily eye on your zaps. Also, support is not the best. They could do better with that.
August 14, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
August 2, 2019

“Automate your work, easily.”

OverallIts absolutely fantastic! It has saved me so much time over the last few months. I recommend it often to a lot of people.
ProsThe best thing about Zapier is that it integrates with a ton of softwares I use (everything from Google docs to Outlook). And you can create your own integrations if you need too as well. Once you set it up and get it running it is incredibly useful and works with almost no input required. It has saved me so much time over the last year on tasks that were easily automated. It also has really great documentation available online so if you spend a little time with it (which is worth investing) you can save a lot of time in the future. Tiny stuff that you would normally do manually (everything from moving data between apps to extracting input from forms) can then just be done automatically.
ConsGetting started can be daunting. It will take time to set things up and you have to be prepared for some trial and error. In my opinion that time is well worth investing but if the tasks you automate arent that big, it may be different for you.
Mim H.
Senior Support Services Manager
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
August 2, 2019

“Okay for certain initiates, but not reliable for all”

ProsWe use Zapier in a number of different ways at our Company. We use it to pipe notifications from Gmail and Google Sheets into slack, we use it to transfer data from Google Sheets into our CRM system and we have clients that use it to import leads from their other systems into our CRM. I like this product for the first use case. It's pretty reliable with notifying our channels through slack, which is has been a big operational gain for our internal teams.
ConsWe have not seen the same reliability when using it in other ways. It's not very user friendly and quite limited on the number of tasks and Zaps it can support. When we've reached out to their Support Team, we've received canned answers that don't really address the issues we're facing in trying to utilize their product as a solution. Our clients often have a lot of trouble using the product as well due to it's more technical nature.
Felippe F.
BI Specialist
Retail, 11-50 employees
June 16, 2019

“Integrations made easy and straightforward”

OverallWe have implemented all transactional notifications to users (welcome emails, completed order emails and SMS messages, among others), and also creation and management of support tickets, all within the same platform and workflow.
ProsZapier is one of the easier ways to get things done in business tools and platforms without having to roam around in APIs or so. I like the way it enables tools to create their own connectors and integrations, and also allows some more advanced usage cases such as API calls and creating a code (JS or Python) snippet. If you use a lot of SaaS in your business, then Zapier is a must!
ConsIt is not always straightforward to see if the costs apply to you. In some cases, it will probably cheaper in the long run to pay a developer to create some sort of integration. Also, task consume can go up really fast depending on what you require (for example, simply formatting words and numbers) takes tasks out of your quota.
June 16, 2019
Joshua V.
Digital Marketing Director
April 10, 2019

“Zapier - Quick Software Connection without Custom Coding”

ProsZapier is the popular guy at the party, introducing every piece of SAAS software you might be using to every other piece of software you might ever need. Do you need your CRM to communicate to your mail marketing platform that it should send a welcome email, while at the same time creating a new recurring invoice in your business accounting system? Done. Do you want new calendar invites to trigger a Slack message for your sales team? Done. We've tried testing the limits of what Zapier can do, and we've been surprised at the wide variety of things we've been able to automate for our business and our clients. The pricing on this is solid, and the support is absolutely excellent.
ConsWhile it can do almost everything you'd ever need, we've found a few tiny edge cases that Zapier struggled with. That said, most of the challenges that we've run into can be worked around.
April 10, 2019