GorillaDesk Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

About GorillaDesk

Running a Pest Control business means dispatching team members, managing daily operations, bringing in new business, and sending out invoices. There's a lot going on and even more to remember. You can trust GorillaDesk's Pest Control Software to keep those important details from slipping through the cracks. So click the orange "Visit Website" button above to try GorillaDesk for FREE! You'll get all our amazing features and top-rated support for 14-days, with no credit card required. Learn more about GorillaDesk

Christi M.
Co-Owner & Administrative Virtuoso
March 13, 2018

“Meets all of the greatest software needs of our company and super easy to learn”

OverallBefore using Gorilla Desk, I was using QuickBooks and Google calendar combined to handle our billing and scheduling. Now those two functions are combined in Gorilla Desk and the program actually makes BOTH easier! It also allowed a way for our technician to sign in and mark his own jobs complete and leave comments on customer accounts, which has been so helpful. The learning curve is quick and the customer service is on point. This software was an administrative godsend for us.
ProsThe quick learning curve, the ease of billing customers, and the super responsive customer service. We heard from others and experienced for ourselves that this software is extremely user-friendly. Our new technician had one 40-minute training session and was able to start using it the same day. And while it takes a bit of time to set up each individual customer profile, once it is complete, it is sooooo easy to do my billing! It allows you to set up an invoice template that you use every time and then can send or charge card on file with the click of a button. Billing used to take me about 30 minutes per day (using QuickBooks) and now takes about 3 minutes. Lastly, any time I've ever had a question about how to use an aspect of the software, the response from customer service has been super fast and friendly.
ConsThe look of the invoices. I previously used QuickBooks & Google calendar for billing & scheduling and while I find Gorilla Desk to be easier and more user-friendly on just about every level, the one thing that QuickBooks has over them (in my opinion) is the format and appearance of the invoices. The Gorilla Desk invoices are just not as clean and polished looking as I would like and they are not quite as easy to read. They did offer us the opportunity to upgrade the appearance of our invoices at one point, but it was going to cost extra money and I just didn't want to pay more on top of what we already pay for the software, which is more than QuickBooks. I kinda feel like great-looking invoices should just be part of the deal. But given that the other features of the program have been so much better than anything we've had previously, I was willing to make the trade off for slightly less appealing invoices.
Chris I.
September 21, 2017

“The best developed software currently available (2017) for businesses 1-10 employees. ”

OverallEfficiency - time saving. Cut down paperwork and emailing tremendously Improvement of company's image Happier staff and management More quotes / business leads / recommendations
ProsIn operation for 20 years with over 800 contract sites, scheduling work and Reporting had become a nightmare. I looked for Field software at tradeshows and online for years and never found one that was 1) easy to use and 2) that would do (and only do) all the operations involved in a pest control intervention. I tried out nearly 20 systems and GD stood out. Very few menus/tabs, yet everything is there: quotes, invoices, scheduling, drag and drop jobs, location map for Techs and Customers, Customised Service Reports with photographs, signature on mobile phones, Service History, Template emails, mobile app, etc. Menus: so intuitive and simple to use that one can go learn everything in a few hours without any need to contact support. GD developers managed to make something complex work simply, which most other programmers fail to do. Some of us don't even like using computers or do not have time to train staff, and for that reason every effort should be made to simplify the functionality of a software. GD owners run a pest business, and for that reason they understood what the software should do and how it should look. I used to work 50-60 hours a week and since we started to use GD in July I am now down to around 40 hours. Our staff in the office and on the road also love using GD, and customers are very impressed with the reporting. So well done the GD team and many many thanks for the impact you have on our day to day lives!
Cons1) Text service (for appointment reminder to customers) is not available in Europe yet. 2) Generic template emails could offer more fields to choose from (e.g. site address, etc.) 3) Time-off blocks could be better (colours, editable etc.) 4) You cannot check Service History (past reports) from the mobile app But what can I say... these are details in the overall picture: this software simply goes beyond any expectations a pest control operator may have.

By GorillaDesk on September 22, 2017
We appreciate your feedback Chris!
September 21, 2017
Jeremy P.
May 25, 2019

“They have got this right !!!!!”

OverallThe corporate location that you need to call for help are ALWAYS willing to take the time to help you figure out whatever you are struggling with. I have been using this software from the start of my business in 2017 and I believe that the GorrillaDesk team have made themseves INDESPENSIBLE to my business. I now cannot imagine going back and working without it. I Love GorrillaDesk!!!!!
ProsConvenience and ease of use. Allows my business to be 100% Digital Figures my taxes for me. The Automatic emails are the best part of this software. Gorrilladesk pricing is on point to make this product usable for everyone
ConsThat the estimates sent to customers dont have the signature function unless you are WITH the customer. I am sure that this will be fixed soon though with an update.
May 25, 2019
Kenneth T.
March 19, 2018

“LOVE, LOVE, LOVE GorillaDesk”

Pros-Easy to use and teach to use -Customer Support is Awesome! Easy to message them through the system or email them. -Constant updating and adding many new functions and options at customers request -Mobil app is easy to use and lessons the chances of information getting lost between tech and office. -Mobile documents, less chances of missing paperwork from field -Texting and emailing appointment notifications with clients, our clients love this even the older ones. We thought a lot of our clients would not like this function, but they love it and they love the fact that they can message us through the system and they do not have to call us on the phone -Online storage of Credit Cards and the option for Clients to pay their bill with the Online Bill Pay option
Cons-Would like an option to email directly from GD and have the email stored in the system notes -Would like top notes for each location under a client, at this time there is one main top note and it shows up on all locations under a client. -Would like to lock appointment slots and have National Holidays show up on the Calendar -Able to make adjustments to Time Off vs. deleting and reentering it. -Client No Show Button (like the Reschedule) , we like to keep track of this.
March 19, 2018
Ryan S.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2018

“best software I could find for wildlife control”

OverallCalendar, customer CRM and invoicing.
ProsWorks on multiple devices, excellent calendar and scheduling. My favorite thing over the last two years has been the customer service. I understand the company has grown, but it used to be that the owner would answer my call with my first name, Ive bragged about it others. Now its a receptionist, but still great service.
ConsNeed work orders! I have requested this several times over the last 12 months or so. I make a dummy invoice on visits for my weekly customers, then add the info from those invoices to a "master invoice". This is a waste of time. I want a work order for each calendar event, then it adds to automatically to a billable invoice. I would also like an option to see emails that have been sent out, this effects multiple situations, ie. 1. customer claims email was never recieved (They get caught in filters alot), 2. I used to tell customers information or ask questions by email but when they respond, I only see what they write back, not my original text; so I always send info/questions from my email program instead.
Heather W.
book keeper
September 17, 2019

“Easy to use computer program”

OverallKeeping trackof all ongoing work is a breeze with this program. Keeps record of past years.
ProsHow easy it is to learn how to use. The billing will keep track of how many days a invoice has been billed I like the auto generated email for billing overdue invoices. Customer service is always willing and able to help.
Consthe only thing I have had trouble with is when a job is marked complete, you are unable to go back and add to the invoicing. We have accidently pushed the complete button and been unable to undo this.
September 17, 2019
Serge B.
July 26, 2018

“It's easily the single most important investment I made in my new small business!”

OverallAgain, too many to list but I would say that primarily, it put me in the same league as the big boys from day one as far as from a total professional standpoint. Also it allows a small business like mine to do the work of an office staff automatically and efficiantly.
ProsWow, where do I start? Fast and friendly customer support for starters. Value for the money. They keep adding new features which make an owner operator like me, appear to the customer, as sophisticated as the bigger companies! There's a ton more I can list but suffice it to say, I recommend this to anyone I know who has not only a pest control business, but any business with recurring customers. Keep up the excellent work GorillaDesk! I look forward to growing with you!
ConsAre you kidding? I Love GorillaDesk!!! I literally cannot find one thing I don't like about it. If I had to nit pick, I would say that I'd love to see a weather widget incorporated on the calendar. But again that's not even a complaint.
July 26, 2018
Mike N.
April 14, 2017

“One of the best business decisions I've ever made!”

OverallI own a small pest control company and switched to this platform from a quickbooks/google calendar set up. Before I signed up I tried their 30 day trial, and the customer support was nothing short of AMAZING! They answered all of my questions over several phone calls. Transitioning my company was easy, and they offered to handle setting up my account on their end. The layout and add-ons offered take care of everything I struggled with on my old set-up. The major selling point for me is the route optimization feature. With a few clicks, I can optimize my route for the month to run in the most efficient way possible. The companion app for phones/tablets is set up fantastically for a field tech. Gives you access to everything you'd need while on the road. They recently added to sync your schedule with Google Calendars as well, which is quite useful. Anytime I've had a problem or question, support has gotten back to me very quickly with an answer/resolution. I can't say enough how friendly and helpful everyone I've talked to has been. I actually started with the Pro plan to try things out, and intended on dropping to the basic plan once I got everything set up. I decided that the benefits that you receive with the Pro plan more than compensate for the slight cost increase, and it's definitely worth keeping long-term. My only regret is that I didn't pull the trigger and set this up sooner.
ProsRoute optimization, automatic e-mails.
ConsI would like to see a feature on the mobile app that lets you add materials while in the field; also integration with your contact list would be nice.
Recommendations to other buyersTake your time and set the system up properly. It saves you so much time with paperwork if you build jobs/services/materials accurately

By GorillaDesk on May 2, 2017
To clarify Mike's Con You can add materials to jobs on the mobile app. What he is referring to is you must at this time add your starting materials to the desktop version and then you'll have them for use in the mobile app.
April 14, 2017
Brent T.
March 8, 2018

“I am a very demanding client. I have been paperless since 1998! Gorilla Desk is almost perfect!”

OverallStreamlined my scheduling, work order and invoicing all into one package. Saving hours per week in otherwise redundant actions. Much better communications with my clients. Giving me better retention as well as recovering more past clients.
ProsWhat I like most is the over all flow of the user interface. Especially in the mobile app. It is easy to navigate the service information. Sync's well with Google . Is good in both Android and iOS. The desktop ie browser is more powerful. Most of it's user interface is easy to navigate.
ConsCons: Hmm, I really don't want this to come across as if I am not satisfied with GD over all. Because I am. The biggest issues are two. First, the mobile app cannot do as much as it should. It is adapting quickly. I am just impatient. The other is, no ability to fully work offline. There is some offline editing . Just some cannot be accessed without an internet connection. Being a mostly mobile product, means dead spots of coverage are common. Make the mobile app as powerful as the browser app? You will have a runaway hit. Give 100% offline access? Perfection. Even with these minor deficiencies? I cannot imagine life without Gorilla Desk. I highly recommend for the solo operator like myself to the regional multi branch.
Michael F.
co-owner
July 10, 2018

“After trying 4 other apps, this one was perfect for us without any changes!”

ProsI signed up for the trial period, but my business partner had already purchased it so I didn't need the trial. We are currently using it and it is so perfect for us, we've tried four other apps that promised customization and it would work for us, none did. GorillaDesk is perfect and we don't need to change anything about it, it literally saves us 10 to 20 hours a week and keeps us both in constant contact about jobs and their status, not to mention planning upcoming weeks work by just checking the app and easily contacting customers straight from the app without shuffling through papers or texting back and forth with my business partner, just a quick tap in the customer info and you are talking to them or sent them a message, once you get a reply it's one tap and anybody else in your company knows if the job is confirmed to go, rescheduled, or still unconfirmed to go. Plus with a quick note they know why without having to call or text you to find out why. We spend a bunch of time texting/calling if a job is done or not, but now we look and know if it is or not, THIS SAVES ME SO MUCH TIME AND REDUCES STRESS, Thank you for inventing this!
ConsThe only downfall is the time entering all customer info, but that is not their fault, yes you could import info, but this way you custom enter the info in the notes for each individual customer so you don't forget the details and personalize each customer, so worth it!
July 10, 2018
James P.
March 15, 2018

“HAVING GORILLADESK SERVICE HAS SAVED MY COMPANY.”

ProsMy scheduling, renewals, and sales have a combined growth of 40% with the utilization of the Gorilladesk Software! My appointments are met on exact calender dates, which maximize my revenue. My people spend more time with boots on the ground, as compared to hours in the file cabinet looking for renewals, or contract updates. Any person with very basic knowledge, can operate this product efficiently and effectively!
ConsThe only one problem that I have encountered, has been the condition where weather, or telecommunications failure has not allowed me to contact the main software server directly. Gorilladesk staff assisted us in getting out data for the daily routes produced, and the problem resolved itself within 1-2 hours. NO FAULT OF THE GORILLADESK PRODUCT....
Timothy B.
November 19, 2018

“Amazing Service”

OverallBeginning with no more expense buying expensive NCR forms. It is all on my documents. It has saved me thousands in printing expenses alone. I am beyond estatic with this program and company. Outstanding leadership and support. This program also makes interacting with your customers just top notch. Almost 100% of my customers love the email and text notifications and being able to pay online right there in the email that is sent. It also helps with collections. Once again, what are you waiting for get started today.
ProsThis has got to be one of the most amazing programs that I have come along. I was using a computer based program that crashed on me when a friend led me to Gorilla Desk. The customer support is noting short of Outstanding. They are there by your side step by step as you begin your journey. It has made running my company so much better. I can now run it from the field instead of sitting behind a desk. You will never be disappointed with this program or company. I now have all my forms on this site and it makes interaction with my customers, especially new ones, so much better. I can not stop singing the praises of Tim and the rest of the crew. What are you waiting for get started.
ConsWhen you put timeoff in the system, you can not edit that entry. You have delete it and start all over. That is a very small problem that I feel very strong will be fixed. They jump on it real quick to get it fixed.
November 19, 2018
Matthew J.
Managing Partner

“Great Service”

ProsThis program is best for companies that aren't that big like Orkin or Terminix. The program is well suited for newer companies looking to run from one to 15 employees and the routing options and software for using your phone in the field makes leaving a paper service slip a thing of the past.
ConsGlitchs like all software, but the team will work with you on any problem til they are resolved. No phone interaction between the company and the customer. Email is great, but when you need something resolved, its usually when you are in the field and away from the computer, a phone conversation is always the best way to explain the problems that you are having.
March 8, 2018

“Easiest and most user friendly pest control software I have used.”

OverallIt has made growth in the pest control easier. Day to day task are easier as well.
ProsI like that GorrillaDesk is easy to use and easy to learn for new technicians. It seems that customer support is always fast to speak with you. I use the chat feature the most. They have a facebook forum to give feedback and to also learn from other users.
ConsThere are a few things in the features I would like to see. Like a time stamp of the last person that may have moved or altered a schedule. Or technicians being able to see some of the other technicians schedules but not all. (Currently it all or none). On the map the pings location it would be nice to be able to just select individual techs instead of have everyone listed all the time. Last would be under reports being able to drill down and search further on most of the reports.
Jeff J.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
August 13, 2019

“Excellent software for pest control business management - highly recommended!”

ProsGorilla Desk has a clean, simple interface that makes it very easy to use, but it has all the features needed to run a pest control business effectively. I evaluated many software options and actually started with another company. After a month or so of complicated training and quirky processes for simple daily tasks in the other system, I decided to shift to Gorilla Desk. I am very glad I did! Here is what I like the most: -simple, clean interface.... so easy to use and train others to use in a matter of minutes -regular processes are quick and easy - adding customers, jobs, invoicing, ect -excellent mobile app makes service delivery fun for the technicians -software is continually being updated with great new features added -great support
Cons-no negative to share. I am confident any small problems I have for my unique needs will be resolved in future updates
August 13, 2019
Adam S.
March 12, 2018

“Super user friendly. Gone paperless ever since we switched over to GorillaDesk. ”

ProsMobile friendly! I have used other software in the past and always needed somebody in the office offering support. I can literally do everything from my phone. As a technician in the field, GorillaDesk gives our customers a professional experience from start to finish. I have been using this software for over three years and I can honestly It's user friendly once you get familiar with it. The only thing I feel would be helpful is video tutorials, which from my understanding GorillaDesk is in the process of making videos and offering this type of support.
Pete L.
Consumer Services, Unspecified
April 7, 2017

“Great Service App!”

OverallFor years a looked for a software / app that w as simple to use. My industry had only 3 software companies that specialized in my trade. They all had the same problems; all were too complexe, large learning curve, and too difficult to navigate. After trials and interviews they all sucked. For instances - in 2014 you could only open a companies program on a windows computer (not a Mac) and only on Internet Explorer (not Chrome).......crazy! Finally! I found Gorilla Desk, the software is light, it's simple, and easy to navigate. For new company start ups or not so tech savvy individuals, Gorilla Desks setup process was sooo easy! My techs had a easy time understanding the system. I can pull a clients history, schedule anywhere. It's great for a one man company who is always on the go.
ProsEasy client setup - easy to navigate - accessible customer history - easy to automate your business - Company always Upgrades
Recommendations to other buyersThis company is legit. I had another company; they charged for EVERYTHING! If that wasn't enough, every time I added a program they would make me sign another 2 year contract.

By GorillaDesk on April 7, 2017
We appreciate you Pete!
April 7, 2017
Dan S.
March 20, 2018

“Very pleased with the platform overall, but still looking for new features to improve functionality,”

OverallGreat visibility into our business, customer segmentation, revenue patterns, etc. Accessible by all team members with custom filters to protect sensitive information.
Pros1) Mobile functionality 2) Easy to learn 3) Dependable - very little down time 4) Responsive support
Cons1)Not able to move entire days schedules at once i.e. "rainouts" 2)Not able to easily get daily revenue totals for techs that are paid on production. Must total manually. 3)Not able to have multiple appointment reminder in "manual mode" 4) Need more training videos or how to's so that we can maximize the value of the software
March 20, 2018
talisha b.
March 15, 2018

“using Gorilla desk has been very easy and customer service is top notch!”

Overallkeeping customers information safe and secure and being able to send invoices through email.
ProsI like that its easy to use. user friendly, I can easily see the schedule from wherever I am. I can schedule, invoice, and get paid faster. it is everything I need to manage our business. It is easy to learn, this software helps me manage my customers, and schedule my one-time or recurring job orders. I can create beautiful invoices/estimates for our customers.
ConsI wish there was a better way to take or be reminded of the non recurring customers. they take a lot of scheduling space.
Zach L.
Sales/Marketing
December 13, 2018

“Gorilla Desk is by far the best CRM software that I have used”

OverallThe other thing I love about Gorilla Desk is their customer service. They are easy to get on the phone or through the support chat on their website and have been extremely helpful and responsive to any questions I have. The last CRM I used I could never get anyone on the phone to help me if I had any questions. But Gorilla Desk always has someone available to help me and they go the extra mile for their customers. I can't recommend this software enough.
ProsIt is incredibly easy to use and intuitive. It has a TON of helpful features and best of all our customers really enjoy how easy it is to pay through Gorilla Desk as well as receive notifications about their scheduled service. Everything is well organized and make sense and the other amazing feature is the huge variety of various reports you can generate through it. This software is a must have for small business owners in any sort of service industry. It blows any other CRMs/scheduling software out of the water!
ConsHonestly, I haven't found anything that I don't like yet. The only thing I can think of is to possibly have a way to distinguish between estimates and jobs on the technicians schedule, like maybe with a different colored border or something for an estimate, but that's really it.
December 13, 2018
Matthew B.
Service Manager

“Easy and Simple”

OverallI learned to appreciate Gorilla Desk after I moved to Pestroutes. Big mistake. Gorilla desk is a pretty fantastic software for a small operation. I think that scheduling could be better but a lot could have changed in the 1.5 years since I left them. I have an acquaintance that runs a great pest operation with a few employees in my town using Gorilla Desk and he still loves it. I may wind up moving back to it this year.
ProsThe mobile app and I think that scheduling was pretty good.
ConsAt the time that I was using Gorilla Desk, there wasn't as much info readily available for learning to effectively use its features. I believe that has changed quite a lot. I also really wish that they had a job pool. I think that they should implement a customer portal and make scheduling a little smoother.
Amber H.
April 6, 2018

“We can fit most of our needs into one software. ”

ProsEasy to use, lots of features and capabilities. gReat customer service. Once set up, it pretty much does the work for you. I am able to spend more time on other aspects of our business. The owner is very hands on and genuinly wants all of his customers to succeed and will go above and beyond to help. Greatest software we have used. One of the best decisions we have made for our business!
ConsI really do not have any cons. They are always listening to customer feedback and catering to our needs.
April 6, 2018
Kevin C.
March 9, 2018

“Reports, Invoices, and Billing at a Glance”

OverallIt makes my life owning a company very easy. I can log all of my customers, track employees and sales. All my reports are just a click away. I can even see what projected company sales are as well as take credit card payments with ease.
ProsEasy to use even for thoses that are not very computer friendly. Can add the items that you need, always expanding their content, upgrades are automatic at no additional cost
ConsWould like the bar scanner function to be included in the basic rate as we Beta tested this for the company but can no longer access.
Dan D.
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed
March 8, 2018

“Gorilla Desk has saved me from my antiquated way of invoicing. So many benefits!”

OverallBenefits from this product include better record keeping, scheduling, forecasting, routing, invoicing, billing and more! There are features I haven't even used yet and every day I'm glad to have Gorilla Desk as a tool to make my company better and more efficient!
ProsThe ease of use and immediacy of every feature. Billing is a breeze now. Record keeping is right on track. Gorilla Desk will give you more professional forms and allows you to give your clients more detailed information. Plus, there are statistics and forecasting that are automatically part of the program. It is set up to get you started very easily and my transition from the old school way to the Gorilla Desk way was fun seeing the improvements right away. This made my life so much easier, I now can spend more time with my family and less time doing frustrating paperwork.
Mark S.
Pest Management Professional
March 10, 2018

“G. Desk has consistently outperformed any other software we have tried”

OverallG Desk comprises are scheduling, records, some book keeping, product planning, reports, & we are not even currently using 100% of it's options.
ProsG Desk innovates constantly, & has added numerous features since we began using it. They have an internal system that "polls" users for desired new content, & an impressive turn around in making those changes happen.
ConsMy least favorite thing is connectivity in remote regions. However, they have an offline mode now, so that has largely been mitigated.
March 10, 2018
Josh S.
February 4, 2016

“GorillaDesk is the long-awaited answer we've been looking for. ”

OverallHaving been raised in a pest control family and currently a third-generation owner, I'm rather certain that I first discovered the proper use of profanity in the early 80s as my dad loaded his pest control software from 8 inch floppy disks inserted into a computer the size of a washing machine and tried to get it to do what he wanted it to do. While technology has certainly progressed since those days, I can't say that pest control software has kept up with the pace. That is, unitil I discovered GorillaDesk. If you need a solution for your pest control business, do what I did and give the free trial a shot. You will quickly see how user-friendly, powerful, efficient, and downright essential this software is. GorillaDesk customer support is absolutely superb. As I reached out to GorillaDesk while setting everything up, I was surprised as I encountered passion, excitement, and a sincere desire to receive feedback to better serve customers through the offering new features and updates. This in turn offers users continued improvement in multiple realms including operations, marketing, scheduling, increased revenue, promoting and tracking sales, materials management, ease of exporting data and reports, communication with customers, and much more. Anyone who has ever looked at virtually the same interface year after year will definitely understand how important and exciting this was for me. So, if you've searched and searched, heard sales pitch after sales pitch, and taught your kids a few new words along the road to finding a better pest control software mousetrap, then make the jump to GorillaDesk. www.getnational.com

By GorillaDesk on February 4, 2016
Thanks Josh, we're humbled by your review and look forward to a long-lasting relationship. - Chris Founder @ GorillaDesk
February 4, 2016
Linda T.
Operations Officer
Accounting, 1-10 employees
March 26, 2018

“We have been using GorillaDesk for a few years. It's easy, functional and the support team rock.”

OverallPeace of mind
ProsThe scheduling the ability to personalize each job type, the cost and the features it affords a small business. It makes our workflow much easier and I appreciate knowing where all the technicians are at all times. Really appreciate the response time of the response team.
ConsI really can't decide what I least like about the software, I guess it would be pricing everytime you add a user or a schedule it's an additional cost.
March 26, 2018
Ohavia F.
March 22, 2018

“Far sighted - Best at seeing the whole picture”

ProsThe map, everything on one page, ease of changing routes. great customer service, account credits!!! no one else does it right!...Well almost right..should not count as credits and should not be taxed :)
ConsYou need CRM!! A way to move multiple people on the calendar. Need to automatically pull the tax bracket from the address. Need Have two people with same address. More triggers. ie. if tech selects on my way then customer can get an email
March 22, 2018
Sarah H.
Partner
Self-employed
March 13, 2018

“We have been enjoying GorillaDesk and found it easy to set up and learn. ”

OverallReduced cost compared to our previous software. Much easier to reach support and get help if needed, don't have to be transferred or called back by 6 different people to get assistance. Friendly and helpful community of users. Don't feel trapped by contracts/fees. Easy to use, saves time with invoicing and collecting payment information.
ProsEase of use, constant updates and added features based on user feedback, easy to get help from the support team or community of users, no crazy contracts or cancellation fees
ConsWish there was an easy way to save custom reports so they can be pulled up quickly as needed, would like more ways to customize the look of invoices, estimates, etc myself
MIGUEL M.
March 8, 2018

“Outstanding service from the beginning and ongoing”

OverallEasy to use, easy for customer to read & understand, mobility & on the job access. It contains all the legal documentation needed for state & industry standards.
Pros The easy setup & use of the program with all it's features. The support team is always available & knowledgeable to answer questions. The price is good especially with everything that's in the software.
ConsDon't have any current issues with anything. The only thing that I wish is not a big deal but perhaps the automatic texting or email to customers wasn't an extra charge but already part of the monthly service. When I'm on the desktop & I search for a customer & try to go back it always takes me to the beginning instead of where I left off, not a big deal but at times it can be annoying.
Brittany T.
Operations Manager
1-10 employees
July 11, 2016

“Totally Awesome CRM! ”

OverallI came in to run my dad's pest control company and new very little about business or pest control! In large part because of Gorilladesk I now am the COO and keep close stats on everything that's going on! Our techs love the program and I love it and it's changed our business dramatically
ProsI love all the stats and how to print work orders and invoices! Our clients love paying online and availability of auto pay.
ConsOne thing that I'd like to see improved is personalized emails. I'd like to have canned emails that go out with saved wording specific to the service rendered.
Recommendations to other buyersTech support is awesome and it's the best CRM for pest control out there.

By GorillaDesk on February 24, 2017
Appreciate the love Brittany!
July 11, 2016
Bryan O.
March 15, 2018

“So far gorrilla desk has helped our growing business keep track of new customers”

Overallwas starting to gain more work than I could keep up with using pencil and paper and now I can see on a calendar what days I have room for more work.
ProsAbility to remember what each customer is supposed to receive as far as service and to be able to reschedule them on the calendar. So far several customers love the idea of being able to pay via stripe right on the invoice. Had a customer that was late on one invoice and received a new invoice inquire why she received a new invoice days after paying and I was able to pull up her info and give actual dates on invoices and she payed on day of service were she was usually almost two months late.
ConsA few things could work better, I bill many customers on the first of the month for mowing and pest control and these jobs scheduled just for invoicing clog up the calendar making it difficult to separate them from actual jobs. Also some days have mowing and pest work on same day and I would like to be able to color code different types of work. Small things like that should be able to fix and I hope they work them into the system
Patrick G.
March 15, 2018

“Amazing software. Does everything I need and is super easy.”

OverallKeeps my business on point.
ProsI love the simplicity. I also love the versatility that its available on all platforms. I also like that the design team listens and are available. I've used others but this is by far the best.
ConsNothing to dislike. Ive used it for 2 plus years and everything is still smooth. If I have to have a con it would be some admin things arent on the app but that's ok with me.
Adriana R.
Partner
March 12, 2018

“Easy to use, love the app, allows me to work and not worry about my clients.”

ProsThe #1 thing about this program is its ease of use and it's affordability. GREAT program! Easy to use at the office and technician loves the ease of the app.
ConsThe biggest con is the program doesn't have termite software. We are in CA so everything is over-particular and unfortunately we need to pay a separate software fee to another company to be covered and get what we need.
Aaron V.
Consumer Services, Unspecified
March 12, 2018

“It has been positive. Even when there was a problem it was dealt with with integrity.”

ProsIt is very easy to learn and use and helps me look professional. The constant improvement and listening to my concerns makes me assured that I made the right choice.
ConsMost complaints I have had have been fixed or are on the list to be added. The only remaining is the limited reporting capabilities. The options for running reports and finding out how I am doing needs to be improved.
Sterling M.
11-50 employees
April 6, 2017

“Success and Growth Obtained”

OverallI have been able to expand into 7 markets in 5 years with the help of a Gorilla. My staff and I are managing all of these locations from one central office with ease. There is no way I would be able to do this without Gorilladesk. It has helped me to scale the business in a way that would have been far more complicated and costly otherwise. I have been told at state inspections that the system we use and the invoices that are generated are "perfect" and "beautiful". The Documentation is complete, paperless, and secure. Gorilladesk is truly a gift from God.
ProsIt is intuitive, therefore it is easy to train all employees to use it. It is pleasing to the eyes.
April 6, 2017
Christy B.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2019

“Excellent service industry software!”

OverallGreat software with great customer support. Always adding updates and new features
ProsEasy of use, customer support, mapping, texting features, email broadcast, automatic credit card payments for services.
ConsCommission tool needs more details, sometimes features need more detail to make them for effective.
September 26, 2019
Mark A.

“Great software”

OverallAwesome software. I've even offered to buy the company.
ProsMobile use ability. The software runs independently on a Mac
ConsThe lack of ability to be able to design tech signature. Lack of ability to integrate other credit/debit card processing like Square instead of Stripe. Stripe charges fees on the total charge while square charges fees on the charge minus sales tax, plus square deposits in my back within 24 hrs. Stripe makes you wait several days if not a week or more. Be that as it may, its a small price to pay for excellent software.
Greg Z.
Owner / operator
March 16, 2018

“Easy to use and everything you need is at your finger tips. ”

ProsI can send all my invoices to my customers e-mails, my customers can pay on-line ( which I have been told by customers it's easy ) I can access all my customers info from my phone, I-pad or desk top computer. I am able To take credit card payments,
ConsThat I have to pay monthly for the service, I wish I could pay one flat fee and get the same software.
March 16, 2018
Brandi O.
March 12, 2018

“Gorilla Desk is intuitive and not heavy in unnecessary info or clicks for the user.”

OverallTime saver. Document storage. Ease of use.
ProsI love the ease of use of this software. Customer service responsiveness is excellent. They are always growing and expanding based on customer input.
ConsI really wish I could see a month at a glance on the map with each of the days shaded differently. It would also be wonderful to be able to see a service type per year on the map.
Andrew D.
March 9, 2018

“great customer service,I feel that they legitimately want to make a better product for pest control”

Prosease of use and streamline a lot of the different factors of pest control into one system. route optimizer is nice and give you a lot of flexibility to customize after it works.. overall the support team is excellent, there are some things they can't do but they tell exactly why and it makes sense...great people for pest control companies..
Conssome of the features cost extra and they don't have a way to review previous email sent through it. it does not send auto receipt online payments.
March 8, 2018

“GorillaDesk has made it much easier to schedule & notify customers. Technicians love look & ease”

ProsEasy to navigate, simple to update, drag & drop calendar, gps + check in/out, technicians find it a simple tool and promotes efficiency. The invoicing and syncing with quickbooks has made life easier. The ability to contact customers by email & text.
ConsThe software does not have the ability for mapping with quickbooks, so invoices need to be manually changed for services or a journal entry needs to be entered. Notes are all in one place rather than attached to a job. Cant attach photos to estimates or invoices to show customers examples or problem areas. Not having the option to save when working on an estimate. Customers cant email back through gorilladesk so there is no way to track communication or interaction with them. Not having the ability to set up a lead without first adding as a customer and then closing the lead when service is accepted and creating customer, so that we can generate reports on lead sources and conversion rates to customers. Work orders do not show quantities of items or services provided.
March 15, 2018

“We have used this software for approximately two years and have been pleased overall. ”

OverallEase of use, low cost.
ProsSimple interface with most any option you could want in pest control software. The support line is fantastic and responds quickly.
ConsMinimal report options. Just basic numbers. Would be nice to see greater depth in reporting. There are no other big issues. If there are, tech support answers quickly.
Courtney W.
Owner/Office Manager

“Extremely user friendly”

OverallEasy, clean program. We love the email invoicing and the partnering with stripe. We receive a lot of positive feedback about how easy it is for our customers to pay using the embedded stripe link.
ProsI have used two other pest control software programs, they were too complicated and difficult to use. Gorilla Desk is the complete opposite, very easy to use and streamlines our customer database and invoicing system.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to send out an invoice for a customer for a particular property that didn't show the account balance on the invoice. We have a lot of property managers that we do business with and this causes confusion for their clients when they send them the invoice.
Lisa B.
March 9, 2018

“Gorilla Desk is easy to use, the customer service is amazing and the price is completely reasonable”

OverallHelps me run my business without a secretary!
ProsEase of use and customer service. This is point and click software, super easy to learn. When you don't know how to do something, customer service is "Johnny on the spot". I was most impressed when, in the first 60 days, someone was actually reviewing my services and calling me to make recommendations to ensure I was getting the most from the software. That was awesome!
ConsSome features that are only available when you upgrade to the more expensive version are needed by smaller companies, but the price for the pro version is not in the budget for the really small operations like mine.
Amanda G.
March 8, 2018

“Gorilla Desk is so easy to use and manage. Does everything we need!Customer service is great. ”

ProsGorilla Desk is easy to use & understand, it doesn't require hour of training. It makes scheduling, billing and notifying the client easy. It can be customized to fit the services our business offers.
ConsOne thing that would be nice is to be able to do more customization in the design of the invoices and/or the estimates.
Heather W.
Co-owner/administrator
March 8, 2018

“After trying several programs, Gorilla desk is the best! Great program and very helpful staff. ”

OverallKeeps our jobs all in order. We are no longer losing invoices/jobs due to so much paper movement. On the go app is awesome and helps keep accurate notes in the field
ProsEase of use. We love how it was easy to learn and easy to navigate the program. It helps us keep better track of all ongoing jobs. It is great that is automatically sends out late reminders and keeps track of who hasn't paid their invoicing. Easy to use in the field also on tablet and smart phones. Overall this program makes our work more efficient and accurate. Love Gorilla Desk!!
ConsThe gps system is not very accurate. It does not always give an accurate location as to where the techs are.
Braydon B.
November 15, 2017

“Great product at a great price! Does everything we need it to.”

OverallThey're continuing to improve the product with new updates constantly. Anything we have wanted different it ended up becoming a new feature that they have added.
Pros Gorilla desk is very easy to use and we have found if we have questions or issues they are quick to respond and help us in anyway they can. It has totally helped our business grow and make it easier to manage your clients and customers. I would recommend it to anyone else looking for software for their business .

By GorillaDesk on November 16, 2017
We appreciate you Brayden.
November 15, 2017
Felicia R.
August 25, 2017

“Have not had an overall bad experience with the software system. Fast response from customer service”

ProsEasy to learn to use - self explanatory for the most part- love that you are able to click and drag jobs to different technicians as that makes arranging the schedule much more easier!
ConsYou can't see if a customer receives a text that is sent as a reminder - so if they say they have not received the reminder via text I have no way to prove if they actual did receive it and if they did not why they didn't.

By GorillaDesk on August 25, 2017
Hi Felicia we appreciate you. You should be able to see your SMS reminders inside the chat communicator. Have a great day!
August 25, 2017
Jennifer P.
Accounts Recievable
October 7, 2019

“Gorilla Desk/Best Customer Service ”

OverallOverall, it's great software. Ease of use is a 10, User Interface is a 10, customer service is off the charts-FANTASTIC, can't be beat.
ProsEase of use can't be beat, screens are self explanatory, however, LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE DURING BUSINESS HOURS.
ConsSometimes it is a bit limited in its accounting capabilities
October 7, 2019