Yonyx Ratings

Overall

About Yonyx

Yonyx is a cloud based platform for creating decision tree driven interactive guides for customer service that integrate with your CRM system & help improve consistency & quality of service delivered by an organization. Learn more about Yonyx

Wes B.
Product Support Engineer
Machinery, 1001-5000 employees
September 13, 2016

“Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network”

OverallWe use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page, okay now where was I?", instead "BOOM" we take them directly to answers they want and quick back click, they continue onward. Yonyx has been more than just an external guide for my company, it is a training tool. Instead of doing lecture and powerpoints, I open up our Yonyx guides and use them as well, as they have more incorporated photos than my manuals do. And again, why flip back and forth through a technical manual, when a Yonyx page can provide "choices" for answers, and in one click, take you to it. When I first looked around for some type of Online Flowcharting, I was surprised at all the flowchart software, but so limited on something that I could use for our network to provide an easy interactive decision flowchart tool to create easy and quick hyperlink web pages. Yonyx is a great tool for providing easy Interactive Flow Charting. They have the best auto expanding decision map view that I have seen. No, trying to create a flow map on your own. Add more decisions, statements, and Yonyx adjusts the map for you. No clutter. Overall, I have been very happy with the ease of creating some lengthy guides.
ProsWhile many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.
ConsWould be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.
Recommendations to other buyersYonyx is a simple and easy way to create interactive guides. I have only seen one other company that I considered to be close to them.
Eythan S.

“Perfect Troubleshooting Tool”

ProsYonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.
ConsI literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
September 13, 2016

“Great Product backed by Great Support”

OverallWe have been one of the early adopters of Yonyx and It has come a long way since. We use this for our customer facing Knowledge needs creating Yonnices for targetted use cases for Upgrade planners, New feature and release enablements and troubleshooting complex issues, where traditional kKB articles do not add value. The beauty of Yonyx is that you can plug-in a video or a screen-shot or reference an existing document at any stage of the guide and make it very interactive
ProsGreat Support Continuous enhancements over years based on customer feedback. Easy Integration with CRM system for seamless channel escalation Ease and use and Interactive Great value for money
ConsIt could be a bit time consuming to create a Yonyx guide based on the complexity of the Issue. The admin console could be a bit more user-friendly.
Recommendations to other buyersI would certainly recommend Yonyx for anyone looking for expanding the content footprint on their unassisted support.
Computer Hardware, 51-200 employees
September 20, 2018

“Wonderful for my troubleshooting needs!”

ProsEasy to use, clear and concise layouts. We use primarily for troubleshooting guides (internally) for our products, and it is an invaluable resource for our reps. The layout is clean and easy to read, and makes it easy to find what the rep needs quickly and easily. The multi-level layout is perfect for helping our newer reps walk through certain situations that are new to them, without our customers hearing any lack of confidence in the answers they're receiving.
ConsSo far, we have not found any reason to complain! Very much enjoy it. I do not participate in the creation of our pages, so I cannot speak to that, but as a user, I've found it perfect for our needs.
September 19, 2018

“Great platform. Super user friendly!”

ProsBefore Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.
ConsMaybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.
Sachin J.

“Very useful Tool”

ProsYonyx is the one of the best tool for enterprise admin to setup self-help portal. Using this end users can resolve their queries by own and its reduces load from IT HelpDesk.
ConsThere is should features which send alearts for less or non used Yonices, which helps us to update Yonyx with latest information.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees
September 20, 2018

“A great tool for self service.”

ProsWe decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.
ConsGetting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.
Eric M.
Software Developer
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
August 19, 2019

“As a software developer”

OverallI have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.
ProsGreat API Documentation Very Easy To Use Very Easy To Train on Great Functionality
ConsThe online dashboard Some of the training videos could use some refinement
August 19, 2019
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2017

“Eliminates tech support calls”

ProsOnce we published Yonyx is really helped us reduce the number of times customers would call into tech support. Referring callers to our online guide really has also helped our customers feel more supported. The Yonyx support team has also been extremely helpful and great to work with as we started our partnership together. I highly recommend giving Yonyx a chance to earn your business.
ConsThe admin page is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be but once you learn how it works it can be overcome.
August 21, 2017
Kari E.
Client Success Representative

“Yonyx changed the game”

ProsMy company uses Yonyx for quick navigation through a script that has many moving parts. It made our conversations with clients much more fluid and efficient. It is easy to use and made our whole company more successful. It is also easy to change- the administrator can edit at any time quickly which is great for a growing and changing company.
ConsIt can take some time for the initial set up, but once it is up and going it is super fast and easy to navigate .

“Yonyx!”

ProsYonyx is a great app that I use every day. It helps me have a fluent conversation and has changed the way I speak with leads at my workplace. integration is vital and Yonyx is completely compatible.
ConsUser interface is the only thing that comes to mind. Design is important for a user like me. When it comes to functionality, this is a very productive tool that helps me reach my goals when I'm with a client on the line.

“Great Tool”

ProsWe stopped printing our script materials. We are able to change the scripting for our teams literally in real time. The notes for our agents get auto populated with information based on responses.
ConsThere are a few user administration points that are just odd to deal with but nothing unmanageable. In general the user administration portal is a little frustrating to navigate through, but you don't need to interact with it often.
Christine B.
Professional Training & Coaching, Unspecified
December 17, 2015

“Development of a decision tree embedded in a stand alone website”

OverallAfter some searching for an appropriate software that allows one to build decision trees of any size I was very glad when I found Yonyx. Yonyx enabled me to keep an overview of the decision tree I had put together. To have such an overview is difficult to achieve as I had learned previously before coming across Yonyx. It took me a little bit of time to find my way around the software but I had the good fortune to have the brilliant support of Yonyx. At this moment we are still overcoming some technical problems before the actual launch of the website but I am sure that with Yonyx excellent support I am confident this will be done somethly and quickly.
ProsThe technical support is second to none. Sanjay Bajaj, who is my contact in the support team, is only an email away and any difficulties are solved by arranging a mutually agreeable date and time and by then talking to one another via GoToMeeting. This personal touch and the positive approach to solving any problems encountered is for me the most important feature of this product.
ConsI am not sure if this would be possible but I think it would help if there was only one type of box in the overview view rather than a blue and a grey one. I believe short videos on how to do and/or find certain "things" would help, especially on the functionalities "hidden" in the wheel.
December 17, 2015
September 19, 2018

“Dailey user at Opcity Realty”

ProsLess clutter on my desk since we ditched paper scripts. Also much more intuitive that it takes you to the place in the script that comes next. Much easier to navigate, absolutely love it!
ConsHonestly Yonyx has improved the day to day work flow very much and the only recommendation I can think of is integrating Yonyx with the website we use for our company. Besides that, it's awesome to use!
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

“Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support”

ProsYonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.
ConsEditing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.
Daniyal F.
Senior Manager of Customer Operations
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
January 30, 2018

“Great tool for providing consistent omni-channel customer experience”

Pros- consistent message across different channels - ensures agent wise process adherence - ensures first contact resolution - great for a knowledge base
Cons- improvements can be made on the development portal to drag and drop nodes to make it agile to develop
laseante c.
Coordinator
September 22, 2018

“We use yonyx to preform a consumer experience using a consumer script that is provided by yonyx.”

ProsThe system is very smooth and allows for all coordinators be fast and accurate, It also allows for data to be collect is a main stream flow which is easy and simple to transcribe, The great point about yonyx is that it is a very interactive system for our employees.
ConsI would have to say that i haven't seen any cons with this program, It is very user friendly to everyone .
September 22, 2018
September 25, 2018

“My helpdesk uses Yonyx everyday”

ProsYonyx is a fantastic tool for any helpdesk. Setting up workflows for step by step troubleshooting. Simple yes or no questions can guide an inexperienced agent through many issues.
ConsIt can be a bit overwhelming at first. The setup of a guide is some what cumbersome and time consuming. However once you get the hang of it, things go fairly smooth.
September 25, 2018
Andrew D.
Process and Support Specialist
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
January 30, 2018

“Incredible support from the Yonyx team, combined with easy-to-use interface and reporting”

ProsFar and away the best part is the support I've received from a customer rep. They always make themselves available to answer any and all of my questions and share their vast wealth of knowledge. They offer best strategies and can help you tailor your experience to your business needs. Beyond that, the tool itself is very comprehensive, it is generally very responsive and reliable. We use it for the creation and management of internal troubleshooting guides, but the use cases are many, it's just up to your imagination!
Jessica H.
Operations
Consumer Electronics, 10,001+ employees

“User Friendly”

ProsIt really helps you expect the unexpected. It is easy to navigate and really streamlines our process at work. It makes my job 100x easier and I could not do my job without it!
ConsI have no negative reviews (yet). Sometimes it has a little lag, but with all technology comes some occasional difficulties.
Ken V.
Technical Writer / Yonyx
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees

Brooklyn O.
Customer Success Representative
September 19, 2018

“Yonix has made scripting a breeze”

ProsNo longer must you read scripts from a page or flip through looking for specific phrases. It fits on the side of the page and allows for quick and easy navigation.
ConsYonix occasionally has a few bugs, but after being reported, with just a quick click of a button, they are fixed within the business day.
September 30, 2018

“User friendly and makes online scripting easy!”

ProsI like that it is easy to navigate and gives you the ability to create different pathways for your script.
ConsI don't really have any cons about this software. It has drastically improved the efficiency of reps in our call center and is a much better solution than paper scripts.
September 30, 2018
Robert M.
Call Center Supervisor
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
September 20, 2018

“Yonyx takes the "Trouble" out of troubleshooting!”

ProsIt is a great web app that allows my team to easily follow step by step instructions to help their customers troubleshoot! It is a great program!
ConsNone I can think of! Maybe just easier/quicker ways to update when changes need to be made. Overall It is pretty darn good!

“Fast and Efficient!”

ProsIt helped our company go to one automated system! Before we used paper scripts and it could be confusing. Now we can trust that we are helping our clients correctly!
ConsIt took a few times running through to get the hang of it. It was a life saver once I got used to it though!

“Easy and functional”

ProsThe ease of use as a daily end-user is convenient for our specific application of using as an integrated script with our product makes everything easily accessible
ConsNavigation integration with our interface sometimes has issues (i.e. clicking back causing the entire web browser to go back)
Automotive, 11-50 employees
September 19, 2018

“Yonyx helps collect all the data for our company to use”

ProsYonyx is super easy to use! My company makes a lot of data driven decisions in order for our success and time we spend here to be maximized. Our Data Scientists pulls data that is recorded on Yonyx to create reports that help determine what changes need to be made in our process for referral management. When I was being trained how to use it, it was very straight forward since every script we use can be categorized with ease.
ConsI can't think of anything at this moment. There's only been a handle of times where Yonyx "made errors" and our scripts wouldn't generate, but that is expected with technology.
Duncan W.
Systems Administrator - Solutions architect
Education Management, 10,001+ employees
July 24, 2018

“Easy to use solution with extraordinary support”

ProsThis is a light, fast, adaptable way to get the right answers to our customers. We imagined a slightly different use case and were blown away with the responsiveness of the Yonyx team who helped us make that possible. WCAG 2.0 AA compliance assistance was a huge plus. We like the analytics and are looking forward to using that to refine our guides as they get used.
ConsEarly days for us so hard to say. I guess I don't much like how the guides natively interconnect, with dropdowns of guides per catalogue per line of business. But that's scarcely a problem given we embed these in our own site and use that navigation instead.
July 24, 2018
Elizabeth H.
Learning and Development Coordinator
Internet, 1-10 employees
January 11, 2016

“Changing the face of support through self-service modules”

OverallWe started using Yonyx to replace our Q&A section and enhance our offers in our user guide. We found that the User Guide was great for instructing how something should work but was not easy to use for troubleshooting. with Yonyx self-service guides our customers can get help 24/7 for many issues. They walk through steps to diagnose and treat the problem we are having. We have started to write an internal training guide for our Customer Champions to use when researching issues as well.
ProsAllows customers to get help 24/7 Connects to our help desk system so escalating to ticket submission is easy Interface for building the trees is easy to use after just a bit of time orienting to it The customer service is great!
ConsThe settings menu is a bit confusing, I always have to click around to find what I am looking for
January 11, 2016

“Smart”

ProsIt is quick and easy to use. To think that your daily function is just a click a way instead of flipping though pages.
ConsI really have enjoyed yonyx I wouldn't say I have any cons to say about the product. I have yet to see major issues with it again super easy to use.
Jared F.
Training Manager
September 24, 2018

“Very easy to use, changed our business”

ProsVery customizable, we have over 1500 nodes and the updating and managing the content is super easy. This system enabled our call center to have consistency we never had before and allowed us to have a much more in depth script since the reps didnt have to have it all on paper.
ConsThere is a learning curve involved. I would like to have more reps that are able to manage the system but the time it takes to get someone ramped up to the point that I trust them can be prohibitive. So much is at stake that I wish there was a dummy environment that I could train people with.
September 24, 2018
Kathi M.
Help Desk Analyst
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1001-5000 employees

“Yonyx Review”

ProsI like the ease of use, when it is properly set up, it is extremely simple. It's basically foolproof for the user.
ConsIf the administrator has not set it up properly, there can be broken links, and then you are left without a place to go.
Isaiah H.
Customer succcess rep

“I use this for work”

ProsIt's simple and doesn't bug out often. I kinda like it. It's one of those things where I don't think my opinion would be helpful because anything could be better but the way to make it better might involve redoing the entire system. It's a simple text software that is basically the same quality as government education software.
ConsI think the transcriber could be better. I think any opinion I have would be more about the preferences set by my admins instead of you guys. If this thing could just read my thoughts and say them out loud for me that would be so nice.
Ed L.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees
January 22, 2016

“Great for call center”

OverallWe use Yonyx in our ~ 50 agent call center...great for processes and products that change quickly and often. We allow our clients author roles so they can manage the content. Our agents use the decision trees to solve technical issues, and our clients ensure the answers are correct and consistent...especially helpful on the outlier questions. We also use Yonyx to pre-qualify potential customers for inside vs outside sales...
ProsEasy to setup and maintain Reduces call times Consistent messaging Quality can be tracked
ConsPrice per agent is relatively high for smaller groups...
January 22, 2016
Mariah C.
Client Success Representative
September 19, 2018

“Shortened Time On Phone”

ProsIt's' easy to use. It displays the scripting we need when speaking with a consumer. Admins can also add a variety of responses according to the specific scenario. There's something great about having the script you need, when you need it. It would be great if it could be integrated with our in-house product so that whatever we choose on Yonix auto-populates on our product's window.
ConsNavigating it. When there are too many scripts, finding the script you need quickly can be a hassle. A search bar would be beneficial.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
May 2, 2014

“Easy and Effective Support Tool”

OverallOur system consists of a mix of software, hardware, and mobile interactions. Troubleshooting scripts can be difficult and complex to both write and communicate. Yonyx has provided a great solution for addressing our most common troubleshooting issues. In just a few hours, I was able to generate specific troubleshooting guides including graphics/videos that were appropriate for both our support staff as well as end customers. When gaps in content are identified, the guides can be updated and published in real time for immediate improvement by all users. This is exactly the solution I was seeking. I plan to continue growing our catalog and measuring the impact on call metrics.
ProsMinimal learning curve Adequate formatting options Easy inclusion of links, graphics, and videos Useful analytics Easy to share, publish, and edit Fosters a more consistent customer support experience
ConsLooking forward to ongoing improvements in metrics
May 2, 2014
Entertainment, 10,001+ employees

“Great interactive guide”

ProsYonyx provides a user-friendly solution to interactive, step by step guides that are perfect for technical support professionals. Agents are able to give feedback on steps in the guide if the authors need to change anything, and compliment the guides as well to let them know what is working. Support is fast and personalized.
ConsThe interface could be slightly more intuitive in some aspects, e.g. the window adding a guidance step. The toolbar seems a bit cluttered even though it is full-featured.
Christine R.
Client Success Representive
September 19, 2018

“My thoughts about using Yonyx”

ProsI like using Yonyx because I have never worked with this kind of program and it is very easy to use. It has definitely helped me with being able to go to the correct pages for each lead that we work and it has the correct lead type pops up with the appropriate script. Yonyx for me was very easy to learn and and being able to have something like this is amazing and to me makes my job so much easier.
ConsSo far I've had no real issue with Yonyx. The system itself is pretty easy to use and easy to navigate through.
Donna R.
July 17, 2015

“Unbelievably Life Changing”

OverallIn a day my Team and I could not go without this tool. It allows us to have information at our finger tips. We have seen such great results as it pertains to using Yonyx. "It never goes down" was a direct quote from one of the agents.
ProsAverage Handle Time and Quality. Our customers are calling on their lunch breaks and times where they just do not have the luxury of staying on the phone for long periods of time. This tool is so efficient that it helps the agent with getting through the calls quickly but accurately which is a boost to our Quality scores.
ConsThe information has to be updated to stay relevant and current.
July 17, 2015
Kivia O.
Technical Support Analyst at CSC
Entertainment, 10,001+ employees

“User Friendly Program”

Pros* Helps streamline the troubleshooting steps. * Once troubleshooting is completed or resumed for the day, you can update the ticket with the step by step notes. *Very easy to use
Cons* Only issue that I have had was resetting the password. The system sends you a temporary password but I was not able to change it.
September 19, 2018

“Yonix is clear, simple and effective”

ProsYonix is great software used for scripting and or guideline assistance for customer service roles. We use Yonix on a daily basis and its a smooth process every time. Its easy to use and very helpful, anyone can use it. Would recommend to everyone looking for a great program that is clear, simple and effective.
ConsCould be more developed in terms of accessible customization for every user (not just back-end) and with integration with other programs.
Symphoni N.
Customer Success Rep
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
December 17, 2018

“The Beloved Yonyx”

OverallI believe overall it is definitely a positive experience and does improve our productivity but there's obviously always room for improvement! :)
ProsI love how you literally don't have to think when using Yonyx! Just have to have a little common sense. It makes sounding professional and friendly easy as click click click!
ConsIt's difficult to fit everyone we encounter into the only options given. Also difficult to navigate backwards when answers change or are unclear.
December 17, 2018
gabriel l.
CSR
September 19, 2018

“Hands on experience with Yonyx”

ProsIt's reliable, easy to use, and always know exactly what information to give to our customers. We have a floor of over 400 employees, and its there for our support. Opcity is open 7 days a week, from 7am- 11pm, and Yonex is there to guide us through the day every day.
ConsReally don't have any cons that i can think of at the movement. There might be some room for impairment, but nothing i can think of at the moment.
Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees
August 26, 2018

“ Great Support Team Enhances the Greatness of Yonyx”

ProsBesides its many features that had really helped in our customer service documentation, their tech support is top notch. They are active and immediately knows our concerns. Yonyx provided our team a great managing tool for data collected through customer feedback and calls.
ConsSetup was complicated which initiated our team to contact tech support. But as aforementioned, everything was great and it all works well now.
August 26, 2018
Kimberly S.
September 20, 2018

“Good for the New agents”

ProsThis was relatively easy to set up. The new agents use this often. this is a wonderful training tool.
Consour job has a lot of issues that can cause the next step to vary, once they become more experienced this gets harder to keep updated for the more experienced to use and it be helpful. If you are creating for finite steps then it works well but in our case it becomes useless the more knowledgeable a person gets
Michael N.

Frédéric L.
Senior Manager IT Key user Supply-Chain
Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees
September 21, 2018

“Great system to support our call-center agent and can be easily available for our customer”

ProsEasy to create guide with video, photos, link... Easy to implement as stand alone solution Good support from the team to implement in Sales Force environment Available in Multi-Language for the same guide
ConsOnly available in English for the administrator role but guides are in Multi-language for end user. No data center in Europe so far.
Anthony S.
CSR
September 20, 2018

“Quick to pick up and easy to use”

ProsYonyx has from the start been super easy and quick to use. I picked up pretty quickly when i first started with my company and found the value in it immeasurable . I use it every day at work and it has helped me grow as a CSR.
ConsDue to the millions of possibility scrolling back or forward or even just some parts of pages may be incorrect .
Erika G.