Likelihood to Recommend:Not LikelyExtremely Likely
Pros: - Easy to navigate.
- Only good if you're only doing consults. Has all the basic functions of inputting client/patient information, generating invoices, book appointments. Anything beyond that - software would be incapable of doing.
- Good on the eye, simple to navigate as there aren't too many pages you could navigate to.
Cons: - History inputs missing/stored onto another patient's record.
- Cannot provide history in a quick manner - had to copy and paste onto word.
- Stock control not accurate.
- Rude and inadequate technical support.
- Promised features not provided.
- Lack/Refusal of support when migrating to a new system.
- Poor security/prevention from external access.
Overall: The main problem about this software is that it was probably created by people who do not work in the veterinary field. Therefore, many of the more sophisticated features were not present - e.g. client and patient reminder lists, accurate stock control, generating patient history, reconciliation, just to name a few. If you were to run a clinic where you just need a software to write history with and generate simple invoices then it does the job. However, as your business grow, you will very soon outgrow this system.
Recommendations to other buyers: I would advise to go spend a bit more to buy a more sophisticated software, in preparation for the growth of your business rather than wasting money on something temporary like this.