Contivio Ratings

Overall
2.8/5
3.2/5

About Contivio

Contivio.com's cloud-based Contact Center & Telephony software is an all-in-one solution that provides cost savings, improved customer satisfaction, and increased agent productivity. Deployed as a toolbar in a browser, simply plug in a headset and you will be up running with an enterprise level solution using Contivio.coms patent CloudConnect technology to integrate with Any CRM, including NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, SugarCRM and Oracle Sales Cloud. Contivio.com is also very c Learn more about Contivio

stephanie n.
Business Development
November 27, 2017

“Does the job but has minor glitches”

OverallSo far its the best phone system i've used and compares much better than shoretel.
ProsI like the ease of use for the product. As soon as you get into it you can basically self teach yourself which is really nice.
ConsSince it is server based, i've noticed that it glitches a ton. I've had some trouble even just signing in multiple times and the tracking of calls is sometimes hit or miss. Not sure if these are just minor bugs or common problems with other users.
November 27, 2017
Melanie R.
Process Analyst
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
October 4, 2018

“Contivio - White Labs”

ProsThe "Away" functionality access for our sales teams allows them to focus on customers without any distractions, and the visibility to other team members improves our efficiency in communicating. We no longer have to run around trying to track people down!
ConsIt is difficult to see when the phone has logged you out of the software, so you may not be receiving calls not knowing that you aren't logged in.
October 4, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
October 15, 2018

“Poor implementation and project management for onboarding. Poor instruction.”

Overallawful. won't ever recommend
ProsWhen customers could call us, it worked?
ConsNo instruction/guidance on configuration provided. No timeframe or learning materials. Minimal support by "account manager". Few were better. Moving VoIP is a big ordeal and this was tough here. Very poor metrics and dashboard.

By Contivio on October 17, 2018
Good Afternoon, I'm curious if you're comfortable having a quick chat about the review you posted? We take product feedback very seriously, and would appreciate a open line of transparency to discuss your concerns. Feel free to contact me at your convenience by phone (714.904.5440) or email (tim.dancey@contivio.com) Thanks, Tim
October 15, 2018
Britt D.
CSM
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
April 12, 2018

“Underwhelming”

ProsIntegrates, somewhat with NetSuite, which was necessary. SSO is in the works, so I hear. Some customization available .
ConsLots of features that we were counting on during the sales pitch, we were never able to implement. Not very user friendly.
April 12, 2018
Miles T.
Account Manager
March 8, 2018

“I use Contivio for my phone system at a SaaS sales organization. ”

OverallThe recent roll out of this product was relatively smooth, but the functionality seems to be lacking considering our needs.
ProsI like that I can control everything from the provided dashboard. The application is set to automatically launch when I login to my computer and this is all relatively seamless.
ConsIt seems like Contivio lacks basic functionality that we absolutely need to run our calls smoothly. The limit for how many people can be on a conference call is quite restrictive and tools like supervisor barge-in are not as flexible as our legacy phone system's were. For example, once I am barged on a co-worker's call, no one else can simultaneously barge on that same individual until I have stopped monitoring.
March 8, 2018
May 15, 2018

“Not designed for sales”

ProsThe ability to record the call and attach it to the appropriate Salesforce account in real time. That's the only positive.
ConsEverything else. This is not easy to use and in most cases is confusing. The support is way too technical. The product seems to only be designed for inbound call centers.

By Contivio on October 17, 2018