IXACT Contact Ratings

Overall

About IXACT Contact

IXACT Contact is an easy-to-use web-based real estate CRM that helps REALTORS stay organized and build lasting relationships with past clients, hot prospects and important referral sources. IXACT Contact makes it easy to stay in touch with clients in a way that's personalized, relevant and timely. With IXACT Contact, real estate agents can convert more leads into listings and attract more referrals and repeat business! Learn more about IXACT Contact

Mohammad A.
Director - Broker of Record
August 27, 2019

“IXACT Contact- Review”

OverallPositive and will continue to use it keeping in mind (and hoping) that the team will continue to enhance the system and regularly make adjustments and updates as per users feedback.
ProsCustomer Support. Template Emails and Reminders. Keep in Touch Dashboard. Sync with outlook. Phone App.
Cons1) It doesn't cover complex customer profiles such as those who rent/buy, etc. or those who are looking to buy TWO properties at the same time for example. 2) Does not include contacts/prospects who we "lost" and the reasons we "lost" those clients (lost to competition, decided not to buy, etc.) 3) I received a referral from a client spouse. I am unable to list HER as the referral source but I have to list the "main contact" as the referral source. I don't like this because I want to know that HIS WIFE is the source of business not HIM :-) 4) Some sort of a graphical presentation of the ACTIVE BUSINESS section would be nice rather than the table format. 5) Can't invite someone to a Calendar event from your system (such as the client or a team member). I have to do that through outlook so it is a two step process and if I do it from outlook only it will NOT link the calendar entry with the contact (this option is not available). 6) Most of the emails we send out end up in people JUNK folder.
August 27, 2019
Jennifer H.
July 9, 2019

“How I feel about IXACT”

Overall4/5
ProsPreviously I have raved about IXACT Contact to other Realtors because of the price and what you get. The included website looks professional, the CRM has many capabilities including lead capture and automated campaigns. However, lately almost every time I send a CSV list to add to contacts something is always missed. Whether it's the original source of contact, Contact type, etc. so I have to manually add to each contact, which defeats the purpose of having it in a CSV file to add. Very time-consuming if you have a large list of contacts being added.
ConsHowever, lately almost every time I send a CSV list to add to contacts something is always missed. Whether it's the original source of contact, Contact type, etc. so I have to manually add to each contact, which defeats the purpose of having it in a CSV file to add. Very time-consuming if you have a large list of contacts being added.

By IXACT Contact Solutions on July 17, 2019
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you are using IXACT Contact and are committed to making sure that you receive the best possible service from our team. We are sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with the imports, so we have taken the liberty in spot-checking some of the contacts on your most recent import. There seemed to be no issues with this particular import, but if you can contact Customer Support with specific details, that would be most helpful. Our Customer Support team may be reached between the hours of 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST and may be contacted at 1-866-265-6990 or via email at support@ixactcontact.com. We hope to hear from you soon and get these issues resolved ASAP.
July 9, 2019
Irvin M. B.
August 25, 2019

“If you need a CRM try this one.”

OverallI just started using the software so I need more time to formulate a true opinion about this software. I would still recommend using it if you need a good CRM.
ProsWhat I like most about the software is the Keep In Touch option that will send emails to my clients periodically. This helps me stay in touch and saves me time. This alone makes it worth the investment.
ConsI would like to see more templates for the Keep In Touch option.
August 25, 2019
James H.
Real Estate Broker
August 19, 2019

“Good value for the money”

OverallAs a relatively new realtor, I needed to find software that had the options I wanted. I also needed one that I could afford. IXACT was recommended by a fellow realtor in my office. I tried free CRM software, but you really did get what you paid for: clunkiness, fewer options, and inability to customize. IXACT is worth the cost.
ProsIXACT has a good user interface and offers many options to track clients and communication with them. I also purchased the Social Media service, and that has been a great way to keep my name out there through postings on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
ConsHaving many options is a good thing, and also a bad thing. You have to wade through all the options to find and figure out which options work best for you. I'm still in the early phase of using IXACT, so this may become easier as time goes on.
Daniel L B.
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
August 5, 2018

“A great CRM for new or seasoned agents!”

OverallMy experience has been a great one! I use the platform every day with the letters I use for marketing and the tracking of my business and reminders. I love that the system keeps copies of my emails in the notes to each client along with my notes. The website moves fast and all the information I am looking for is at my fingertips in a few clicks.
ProsFrom day one in 2013, I have loved the ease of use. Set up was easy with all the help offered by Ixact. The APP works great and most of the features on the website are available are on the APP.
ConsWith the launch of the new Ixact Contact website this year, there are no cons. Ixact has made it a mission to always listen to its subscribers and make enhancements and find additional services at a great value.
August 5, 2018
sandra w.
Real Estate Salesperson
September 22, 2019

“Ixact Survey”

Overallno problems, staff is very friendly and knowledgable.
ProsEasy to use, I like the different campaign letters,
ConsMy old CRM I could choose mail or email farming letters, etc. I miss the mail feature, wish Ixact had this. Also some days I'm not at my computer for the webinars, they should schedule some webinars for evening, we as Realtors probably spend most of our days in the field. I'd love to come home fix a meal and eat while listening to a webinar.
September 22, 2019
Mary W.
September 21, 2012

OverallI'm fairly new to the industry and work with an independent agency. Since I added IXACT Contact a few months ago, I've been able to be better connected with my clients. I had struggled with other programs, IXACT contact is affordable and works well! The newsletter is outstanding and every time it is sent out, I get at least one inquiry from someone I hadn't connected with which has led to contracts! The newsletter is well written and I can see exactly which prospects open it. The option to create my own newsletter is helpful too, and I plan to use it to create a quarterly keep in touch newsletter for past clients. Customer support is very responsive and helpful. During initial setup, my contacts were moved over seamlessly. While IXACT itself is fairly intuitive, I wish it would allow me to personalize my home page a bit more and shuffle fields I use more often than others. Even being able to switch colors of the background would be nice as the drab khaki is utilitarian, but not inviting. However, the company is responsive and I suspect they will come up with that in the near future! Another thing I would love to see is possibly integration with local MLS so you could automatically feed in properties. There is much more IXACT Contact can do and I look forward to digging in!
September 21, 2012
Don M.

“IXACT - The Best”

Prosdesigned for real estate auto anniversaries, birthdate, move-in, etc team function great ease of use
Consa dedicated iOS app would be helpful but online with iOS is good.
Jorge B.
August 4, 2011

OverallIn eleven years as a realtor, not only have I tested practically "all the flavors" with database management software, but I have also learned one thing about them the hard way: It's better to choose the best FROM THE BEGINNING. Being a realtor is a never-ending job. Why add more work hours and stress-changing software if they don't work properly, or they are not easy to use? IXACT Contact is the best with an easy, friendly and intuitive way to use and learn. We need specific but easy tasks to do to stay in contact with our clients - and that's what this software does. It never fails, it never forgets. Tasks, birthdays, anniversaries, newsletters by email, personalized newsletters by mail, drip campaigns, and so forth: IXACT Contact has it ALL. You have to set them up once, and that's it. And if you have any problems or questions, I never met a technical support team so responsive as they are (particularly Kevin & Michael). They never EVER "dodge the bullet". On the rare occasion that there is a problem, they will fix it for you. You do not need a Ferrari to go to the supermarket. You need something simple that works and covers all your needs as a realtor. It's as simple as that. Follow my advice: Get Ixact Contact from the beginning. You won't regret it.
Kelli L.
Broker-in-Charge
October 1, 2019

“THANK YOU IXACT! ”

OverallIxact helps me stay organized. I am able to stay in consistent contact with my database!
ProsI feel organized! The ease of use and the ways in which to organize and categorize my data are thorough and logical.
ConsI do not have a negative yet. I am loving it!
October 1, 2019
James B.
May 2, 2018

“I love my CRM & Website!”

OverallMy clients love getting monthly newsletters and drip campaigns.
ProsEasy to use, tons of features, great messages to send to clients, amazing drip campaigns, AMAZING setup service
ConsI wish there were more integrations with other companies or software platforms. I wish the platform was a little more responsive to text messages. I wish I could integrate with my MLS.
May 2, 2018
Joseph A.
August 19, 2019

“Using IXACT for a month or so ”

OverallMuch easier to keep in contact and to follow up with customers and prospects.
ProsI really like the user interface. It sets reminders for follow and the calendar and task list are easy to use.
ConsI would like to be able to send individual emails directly from the software. I also would like to have texting built in as that is a pretty critical method of reaching people nowadays.
Tyler D.
Sales Representative
August 13, 2019

“So Far So Good”

OverallGreat
ProsI have used a bunch or crm ranging from free one for real estate up to SalesForce. I had gotten used to sales force and I admit there are a few things it does better. IXACT has a great user interface and ease of use for people who don't want to get into the complexity of CRM. I love the business pipeline, goal tracking, and keep in touch coach. I am used to tasking and sometimes i get doubles, but i also forget to task but the keep in touch saves me.
ConsMy only qualms are there is no dialer option( i have another) and updating your lead after contact is not as easy as in sales force. Still much better than any other.
August 13, 2019
Charity S.
manager client services

“Experience with IXACT”

OverallIt is a good experience, the mobile app is user friendly and accessible.
ProsI liked the easy access to Contact list from the main page.
Cons1. When created a mass email, if a contact has been missed, it is inconvenient to have save and go back to contacts. 2. Sending a mass email to Agents only, there should be a clearer view of REALTOR when it is added in JOB TITLE as a new contact. 3. Updated a contact name, the Salutation does not automatically change, unlike adding a new contact. 4. Updating new address for a client whose sold their house, it would be good to have as migrated together rather than having two separate contacts.
Melissa S.
October 18, 2012

OverallI have been using IXACT contact for probably close to 3 years. I joined a busy pair of Top Producers nearly 6 years ago and slowly got our contact list working for us. We tried Top Producer, switched back to Microsoft Outlook and then realized that we needed something that would sync with all 3 of our computers and importantly back to outlook. Client info, trades people, business contacts and our calendar can all be coordinated. Now when I update or add a client, we all have that information and can then sync it to our phones. This was essential as when one of us needed to book appointments or contact a seller we didn't have to run into the office to get the info off of the file. We send out the monthly e-mail and really love the content and opening paragraph (after we change all the I's to we!). I love that IXACT contact is continually improving the system. Whenever we have a question or need help the guys on the support line are fast and friendly, I feel like I'm calling a friend with a question! IXACT contact is working for us!!! Thank you!
October 18, 2012
Jorge B.
October 25, 2012

OverallFIVE stars are not enough. A review is not enough. I think I should write a book about the advantages of Ixact Contact. I don't understand how there are still agents who use other systems. I tried several of them before and this one is the best by far (and the easiest to use) Every feature worth its weight in gold. They are specifically designed to be productive and working with the system even "less everyday". Once you set a client with a campaign or newsletter or birthday or whatever you decide, it's done. That's it. You don't have to do or remember anything else. I'm with them since log time ago and every time that I found something that could be improved, they really listened and never "dodged the bullet". The Customer Support is one of the best of any company (not just software's companies). If you are new realtor, don't make the mistake to try other CRM. This is the one. If you follow my advice, you won't regret it and before you know it, you'll be another one writing a review like this one (or even better).
October 25, 2012
Emily P.
September 14, 2019

“Very good CRM”

OverallMy overall experience is favorable and I think this is a great product.
ProsIt was easy to use and a great CRM program to keep my business organized. I would have kept it but needed to save money.
ConsI needed to save money and my company offered me a free CRM so that is what I use instead. Otherwise this is a great option.
September 14, 2019
Karen R.

“Recommended”

ProsIxact hits most of the things I need. Data input is easy as is retrieval and reports.
ConsAs with any other software there are some things that I think would make it better. Linking active business to the contact tab as well as it's own would be a plus. Appointments should be able to be input from the contact tab and recorded on the contact.
Ann M.
Sales Associate
Real Estate, Unspecified
3.5/5
2.5/5
3.5/5
May 25, 2016

“IXACT Contact Lots to offer and Google Friendly”

ProsThe goolge sync, monthly E-Newsletters, Mailing Campaigns, Tracking Buyers and Sellers. It took some time to learn a few of the advanced features but the video are user friendly with step by step instructions.
ConsThe cost could be a bit lower. Customer service is somewhat difficult to contact. I am not sure if this could be due to high volume calls at certain times. I would prefer to have a main contact to call on instead of speaking with several reps that I could call on whenever I have questions on my account or any issues
Recommendations to other buyersCheck out if the software is compatible with other devices as well as having access via mobile, which is an important feature that most realtors look for in CRM program. Does the program provided access to support not just during business hours. Does the company update and keep up with new and demands of today's consumer's.
May 25, 2016
Mary-Jane C.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees

“Great software”

OverallGood experience
Prosgood quality database structure The features I used worked well
ConsThe features that I used worked well and I did not have any negative experiences
Jim S.

“Best customer service”

OverallI needed a professional looking website with full content. They supplied all that and some.
ProsIt's nice to be able to call for technical support and get someone within a minute on the phone. Very personable techs and they always fixed what I needed done.
ConsNot much. It is pretty much a plug and play software.
Mary E.

“worthwhile”

ProsComprehensive tools to help me keep in touch with my client base with built in. I like the monthly newsletter and campaigns. Lots of flexibility.
ConsThere's so much to it, it can be cumbersome figuring out how to best use it.
Laura K.

“Like the product”

Overallbeen very good so far.
ProsReminders, keep in touch, newsletter, tracking sales and goals
ConsI just need to spend more time learning how to use all its functions. I have a feeling I am missing out on some things, but I will get it all eventually
Kimberly D.

“Pros & Cons”

ProsLike the tasks and action plans that you can activate; like the anniversary and birthday emails that are automatic,
ConsIt can be confusing to start an activity list;
Benoit P.
realtor

“Contacts on autopilot”

OverallSo far I have not used it very much. Just started in real estate business. establishing a contact list. I see where it will be usefull to keep in contact with my database.
ProsFeatures comprehensive contact information cards.
ConsToo many steps to add information to a selected contact
Tiffiny P.
October 17, 2012

OverallAwesome! I really have nothing more to say! I am a licensed assistant to a Realtor. He has been in the business for 28 years and we keep him away from computers and all office machines. He hates them. Ever since we have been using IXACT I can't get him off of the computer. He is entering his database and getting rejuvenated about his clients and is loving it. I see IXACT working already in only 2 weeks! Well written letters, easy to use and love the reminders and the ability to proof read what is getting sent so I know in advance.
Troy D.
Real Estate Sales Representative
Real Estate, 201-500 employees

“New user”

OverallAgain, still in the early stages of use but love it so far.
ProsI like that there are a lot of features and add on with this product. I am by no means a tech person, but so far I find it is straight forward and fairly easy to use. My favourite feature is the easy to use newsletter that I can send directly to my data base.
ConsI use it about once a month for basic functions and I am still getting used to it , but there isn't anything negative I can say about it. I will say I would love to see Toronto Real Estate Board stats included with the newsletter, which is what I loved about my old system.
Patrick S.
October 17, 2012

OverallIXACT contact is tops in my book. I have been using it to run my day to day business and stay on top of my clients. The FREE monthly newsletter is professional and I always get a great response from the clients I send it to. The support is among the best and they are always innovating the product. I have personally tried almost every product out there and nothing compares to IXACT contact. It just works.
Vicki B.
August 12, 2019

“IXACT CRM Software Review”

OverallI love this software because I was able to transfer all of my contacts from my iPhone and all of my contacts are in one place.
ProsI love how user-friendly the software is. It takes very little training to get started.
ConsI would like it if I could enter my own choice for type of contact. Sometimes my contacts don't fit into the choices displayed at the drop-down arrow.
Amalfis N.
Agent

“Good”

OverallGood
ProsMarketing opportunities, crm, idx integration. All in one.
ConsTo learn everything new, I would like to get like a tutorial that I can print for fast start.
Ken H.
August 4, 2011

OverallI have been using IXACT Contact for a year now, and am amazed at the built-in systems which allow me to keep in touch with my clients, leads and referral sources. I get busy and caught-up in the day-to-day business, and IXACT Contact creates automatic follow-up for me.
Laura T.
Broker of Record

“Does the trick”

ProsIt is relatively easy to set up and keep track of client database.
ConsSome areas I feel could be more intuitive.
Gerald E.
September 3, 2019

“You get what you pay for ... ”

ProsPrice ... reasonable
ConsiPad ap works poorly. most likely have to log into a web browser
Raj V.

“Review”

ProsEasy to use. Monthly news letter is great.
ConsNeed more standard emails for clients with different back grounds. Lots of fields that are not required.
Sukhi S.
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees

“Good”

ProsThe ease of usage. It was good for new learning.
ConsHaving to navigate. It is hard fo find what you need but after it is easy.
Carlene C.
Real Estate Agent

“IEXACT”

OverallGood.
ProsAccessibility. Organization and easy to use.
ConsIt was good. No concerns. Easy to use. No Concerns.