SentricHR Ratings

Overall

About SentricHR

Sentric provides HR and payroll software that connects companies with their people. Transform your workplace with complete HR software that lets you do more than manage data and takes you 100% paperless. SentricHR empowers you to put your people first by automating key processes, helping you stay compliant, and more. Learn more about SentricHR

Melissa C.
Chief Financial Officer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
February 25, 2019

“My first choice in Payroll and HR Software”

OverallOverall, this is the most comprehensive, yet user friendly, HRIS/Payroll system available. Having working with almost every large payroll product on the market over my 30+ years in business, the fact that I have implemented SentricWorkforce in the last 3 companies that I have worked with will be an indicator that this is a quality product, supported by a quality team of programmers, implementation specialists, and customer support and service providers. SentricWorkforce allows our company to drive supervisory responsibilities down to the managers that need it, while providing HR and Finance the confidentiality necessary to maintain our team members' privacy of information.
ProsSentricWorkforce is a well-designed and well-rounded HRIS/Payroll System. The integration between Time and Labor Management (time cards) and HR (benefits, time off plan, performance) is seamless and makes running payroll a breeze. The Time Off Plans, electronic forecasting, requesting time off, and approval process is always a "fan favorite" with the company employees, and they like being able to manage their own demographic information, direct deposits, tax information, etc. As an Administrator, the wealth of stock reports, along with the ability to write ad hoc reports, means that I can always have the information I need, when I need it.
ConsThe one area where the software can be better, and rumor has it this is being add for a future release, is in providing calendar view of schedules and time off, both departmentally and company-wide.
February 25, 2019
Brenda T.
Payroll Specialist
May 9, 2018

“I like working with Sentric and have found the reps to be accommodating and friendly.”

ProsI have found Sentric to be fairly easy to use and your reps are generally pretty quick to respond to questions.
ConsI think that sometimes questions or requests are lost in translation when it comes to email. There have been times when what I have attempted to communicate has not being interpreted correctly. That can be frustrating, although you do have some reps who will pick up the phone and call to be sure that everyone is on the same page. We have learned allot about the software through trial and error. There are probably many more benefits to using your program that we just have not figured out yet. It would be very nice if you would offer more training in all the aspects of using Sentric.
Linda S.
Human Resources
Education Management, 201-500 employees
February 15, 2019

“Sentric Workforce is so helpful”

OverallThis solved our problem of keeping track of all Employee information and having it all in one place is just wonderful.
ProsI like that Sentric is able to handle so many functions. We use it for everything! We keep all of our staff information, qualifications, benefits, payroll, etc. in the system. We also use it for recruiting and posting jobs as well. We can track our applicants and all of our openings. Once the applicant's information is in the system, it transfers over when they are hired so we do not need to reenter addresses, education, etc. It also has the capacity to run reports. We use it for so many functions, we don't know what we would do without it!
ConsSome of the functions (such as reports) do require practice but the more you use it, the easier it becomes.
February 15, 2019
Derek A.
Director of Information Technology and Software Engineering
Retail, 51-200 employees
May 9, 2018

“The entire platform needs an improvement from web portal to mobile application. ”

OverallAdding data into a central location.
ProsI like that I can see my PTO and W2 information. I can easily review my teams hours for the previous and current pay period.
Cons* Mobile application on android is flakey and disconnects constantly even though GPS /location services are enabled. * There are many times I used the mobile app and it caused multiple punches which in the end annoys me and HR to fix. * Everytime I submit a review for an employee, I get an error to contact the system admin. By the way I am the director of IT and this is super annoying to have managers call my department for software that is not managed by us. * after submitting a review the format is stripped and becomes a huge paragraph and hard to actually conduct a review. You should keep the format or all HTML. * Employees that are salary should be able to manage there own time and fix there mistakes in punching in and out. I have to review and approve anyways later for payroll. This is an extra step that causes distractions for both management and employee. * The web interface is not responsive. * the home page should nit display any sensitive information, because when I am conducting a review, I have to login to my account. Employees should never see my PTO. * Its easy to see how much hours my employee works in time and attendance, but its harder to see my own time per pay period, Why? * It was not intuitive to find how to create additional punches or modify segments. having an icon or visual display would help. I have more to add, you can give me a call.
Mining & Metals, 501-1000 employees
May 17, 2018

“Transitioning and adapting to Sentric Workforce has proven mostly favorable”

OverallA better understanding of how payroll/time clock software integrates with HR.
ProsSystem works well for mid-size organizations and can be customized according to the organization's needs and pay rules. More or less it was a seamless transition from the larger payroll provider I had utilized in the past, as well as more affordable. The account representatives that I deal with the majority of the time are professional, kind, hard-working, and knowledgeable.
ConsWe utilize Attendance On Demand, which is the time clock side of Sentric and it is more challenging to correct issues since it's a 3rd party application. Additionally, some of the features within Sentric are less than user-friendly and do not often have clear instructional guides on "how-to's" (I can assume this is mostly due to all the customizations).
Matt W.
HR Specialist
Medical Devices, 51-200 employees
May 9, 2018

“Top notch customer service. They are very responsive and have been helpful in implementation.”

OverallSentric helped us streamline multiple software systems into one all in one solution for payroll and HRIS and ATS. Helped a lot in simplifying our time tracking to payroll.
ProsThe payroll module and open enrollment are great. Love the performance management feature as well. If you have some basic html knowledge, you can do a lot to make the system your own.
ConsI believe there is room to improve on the ATS/Recruiting portion of the software. It works and can get the job done, but would love the ability to put more notes and chat with hiring managers within user profile. I will note that Sentric has consistently made changes and continues to get better.
Deborah G.
Human Resources Manager
201-500 employees

“Stellar - Wonderful”

OverallPayroll, expertise, simplicity, access to information, reporting
ProsIt does everything we need it. Customer service is prompt and professional. Sentric is always working to improve the software. Recommend to all my friends.
ConsTime keeping....the time keeping side of the software is not as great as the workforce side. Feel it could have an overhaul or needs some major improvements compared to how our previous time keeping worked.
Lindy P.
Office Administrator

“A Good HRIS System”

ProsSentric is a pretty good HRIS system. When it comes to employee self-service, it is intuitive and easy to use. From an administrator stand point it is also pretty intuitive, but if you have any issues it's pretty easy to get help through the Community Hub or from your representative. I haven't run into any downtime, which is great. The program is updated approximately once a month (as needed) and is during low-access times.
ConsIt doesn't do all that we hoped- for instance the calendar only shares with supervisors instead of the whole team. They are anticipating that this will change in June or July of 2018. Also, the only way to add pay stubs is to use the Sentric payroll administration. We are unable to upload employee pay stubs securely from another payroll administrator. Their time administration is also a bit wonky- the punch in/out on a cell phone doesn't always work like it should. That said our representative is great about sending in feedback to developers and keeping us apprised of changes that we have requested!
Elizbeth J.
Bookkeeper
May 17, 2018

“It is very effective to have and saves our HR department time.”

ProsMost employees can update their own stuff such as insurance, w-4's, banks information and they can pull previous stubs. They can request PTO and have an overall count of PTO time available and left. You can also check for future PTO availability for those people that like to plan ahead.
ConsSometimes is not as user friendly, where employees call to ask where what is. For Example when an employee needs a past check stub, it is a little hard to see the date change in the corner at the bottom.
Beth N.
Payroll Administrator
Accounting, 201-500 employees
May 14, 2018

“Overall a good experience in the beginning - ”

OverallTime and attendance has made our life easier. Used to do a lot of manual keying.
ProsEase of operation - Easy to understand reporting system. Easy to navigate in the system to find information that you need.
ConsThe change from one contact person to the support team. Can't get some reporting items to run how we would like them to be. And not being able to change our GL without being charged.
Sandra P.
Director of Human Resources
Mental Health Care, 201-500 employees

“Fantastic Service”

OverallThe ease of the software is really great. There are a few things that need to be tweaked. Transferring from one company to another should be much easier than it is but that is my only real complaint. Our account representative is OUTSTANDING! I do not know what I would do without her. She is so knowledgeable and patient. She is a great teacher and always thinks ahead. I am so thankful to have her.
ProsEase of the software
ConsNot being able to transfer from one company to another. The system does not keep track of terminated employees and the day they are terminated. That is done by us and not the system which it should be
Recommendations to other buyersThe system needs to keep better track of terminated salaried employees

By Sentric on December 13, 2016
Thanks for the feedback Sandra. We'll be sure to pass it along to the product team and let Bridgette know you're singing her praises!
Rachel A.
Director, HR
Insurance, 51-200 employees
July 29, 2016

“Good services for the price!”

OverallAwesome implementation from start to finish, although the implementation team should probably learn more about the backend of the system, as we ended up creating more PTO policies than we needed (there's an override function I wasn't aware of).
ProsEasy for me to use as an administrator, and they just added a mobile app, which is awesome!!
ConsSome of the self-service functions should be more user-friendly.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen adding a direct deposit, it's not intuitive for employees to have to rearrange them in order and/or delete them if they need to replace it. There should be an option screen to replace current or add another account to the current list and what order you'd like them to be in, then auto arrange based off of their answers.

By Sentric on July 29, 2016
Thanks for the feedback Rachel! We'll be sure to forward it onto the implementation team and product team!
July 29, 2016
Bethany R.
Human Resource Coordinator
Hospitality, 51-200 employees

“Good quality product”

ProsThe ACA reporting is a great tool. I love that employees are able to update their contact information and can view /print their pay stubs.
ConsIt does not seem like all parts of the product integrate seamlessly. If a manager puts in sick time for an employee in their time card, it does not pay them or update the attendance module.
Lexi K.
Engagement Specialist
Philanthropy, 201-500 employees
January 16, 2018

“HRIS and Payroll System”

Proscustomizable, many options, completes the following functions: payroll, benefits, qualifications, employee profiles, talent management, reports, attendance, notifications, and is user friendly once you get to know the system
ConsWhen something isn't customizable and you have to wait for your next upgrade in order to possibly get it.
January 16, 2018
Lyndsey W.
HR/Payroll Specialist
Retail, 201-500 employees
May 9, 2018

“Generally a good experience. Able to customize Sentric to our industry.”

OverallAttendance, Benefits Module, Recruiting
ProsVery user friendly. Our employees are able to use. The mobile app is a huge plus for our employees so they can view their pay stubs, schedule, etc.
ConsThere are some features we wish Sentric had that Sentric is not capable of doing. The customer service is lacking at times.
Scott G.
May 17, 2018

“I have used this system since January 2017. Pretty straight forward!”

ProsRelatively easy to use. Navigating through the tabs and finding information is intuitive. Making changes on the timekeeping side has helped us manage hourly employees.
ConsThe reporting is less than optimal. We would love to be able to download reports into Excel that are dumped columns instead of having to convert the data into columnar format. Very inefficient. Would like to see a web based version!
Jayme K.
Human Resources Specialist
Banking, 51-200 employees
May 10, 2018

“Some things can be confusing to navigate but the support teams are great!”

OverallEasy to run reports to complete other tasks. A good place to store personnel information.
ProsThe site provides everything you need in one place. Prior to using this system we had to rely on personnel files, so this makes it a lot easier.
ConsSometimes hard to navigate. There are also glitches with new hires and setting them up to appear correctly the first time when it comes to actually processing payroll.
Rachel T.
Corporate Accounting Manager
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 employees
May 10, 2018

“Customer Service is excellent and people are easy to work with”

ProsThe ease of using the payroll services and HR. The services are good and the customer service when we have issues is timely
ConsThe app does not work correctly. The cost effectiveness when implanting new features seem to be very expense.
Donna M.
Senior HR Generalist
Civil Engineering, 201-500 employees

“BergerABAM HR Generalist”

OverallI enjoy using Sentric except when I need to delete/remove an employee record due to a duplicate or other reason. When this occurs, I have to notify our service rep to remove the employee record. Not sure why certain issues are controlled by Sentric instead of our HR team.
ProsEasy to use once you figure out the layout of the Sentric software.
ConsAbility to make certain changes in Sentric instead of having to contact service reps. Sentric seems to control certain aspects of the software.
Wendy P.
Human Resources Manager
Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

“Very good!”

OverallThe ability to have everything centralized. Very good support.
ProsThe ability to house everything in one area. One stop shop. The technical support is fantastic. It is accessible to all employees in various degrees of permission level.
ConsSometimes it can be complicated and not intuitive. It took quite awhile to become proficient. I've been using it a little over a year.
Linda B.
Payroll Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

“Payroll Software”

OverallSentricWorkforce was easy to use and was very functional payroll wise, no payroll software is without issues, but Sentric's customer service was excellent. I really miss them and was sorry we had to change providers, not a decision made by the payroll department here.
ProsEase of use
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersNone
Jessica L.
Accounts Payable
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
May 12, 2018

“Sentric is user friendly & is a great all in one package. ”

Overalltime keeping and payroll being integrated. My managers can on board their own employees.
ProsPayroll and timekeeping being all in on. Payroll used to take me 3 - 5 hours but now it's about 30 minutes. My managers really like it as well. We track absences and tardy s a lot easier and efficiently.
ConsThe app only displays schedules in military time. I have the option on the website to switch, and our employees easily get confused using military time. Employees also don't see the full schedule to switch with other employees which would cut down time my managers spend reaching out to employees to get shifts covered. The prenote date is really inconvenient even set at 7 days. Our employees get a live check no matter how quickly their direct deposit info is put in the system. Our previous system was 3 - 4 days & usually their first check made the direct deposit.
May 12, 2018
Ashley W.
Corporate Accountant II
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“Overall Great Platform”

OverallEasy payroll processing!
ProsThe software is user friendly and easy to use! I also love the customer support. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They certainly go above and beyond for their clients!
ConsUpdates to the system can cause glitches in the first 24 hours, however, Sentric is steadfast about resolving all issues expeditiously.
Joe M.
It services
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
January 6, 2017

“My take on Sentric”

OverallI have greatly enjoyed these products. I love how user friendly they are. They offer such a wide variety. I would recommend these products for any type of business big or small.
ProsThe ease of use.
ConsNothing so far.
Recommendations to other buyersI enjoy using these products.
January 6, 2017
Cory W.

“Excellent. ”

Proseasy to use. very fluent. looks very good as well. The implementation was easy and seamless. Training was excellent
Consnone. Only issue we had was getting a response back for a password issue but we resolved it ourselves. It may have been a connection error via the site but it's not a big deal.
Kristie P.
Accounting Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
December 13, 2016

“Awesome Product, Even Better Support”

OverallSince our initial buy in, our company has been blessed with two amazing Customer Reps! Our current Rep is absolutely fabulous!! I couldn't do my job without her help!!!
ProsUser Friendly
ConsNo Position Control feature
Adrienne H.
Accounting Associate
Retail, 51-200 employees

“So Easy to Use”

OverallI've worked with most major payroll software programs, including some that are specific to the industry they're used in. (ADP, Kronos, Meridian, Ceridian, Oracle). Nothing else has ever been this user-friendly. The only downgrade is for minor trouble with ad hoc reports, but everything else is wonderful.
ProsUser-friendly. Screens are easy to read and logical
ConsWish it was easier to write ad hoc (custom) reports
Pam Z.
Office Administrator / HR Assistant
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

“Customer Support”

OverallWe have been utilizing SentricWorkforce for over a year now. We were recently moved over to version 2. Customer Support is awesome.
ProsAwesome customer service.
ConsPhone app doesn't have the ability for those who have to manually add hours to time card - to add them. i.e - 8 hrs per day rather than in and out - we do not punch.
Linda S.
HR Administrator
May 18, 2018

“We use Sentric daily and it has been a great help to us.”

ProsThe ease with which we can go from one area to another. It user friendly and whether adding new hires or terminating someone, the process is smooth. It is also easy to make any corrections or changes as needed. The reports are helpful and even someone new can quickly get a report using the ones on the left side that have already been completed. It has been real asset to our organization and we use it constantly.
ConsI am new to Sentric and putting together a new report is the most challenging aspect for me. I am not always sure where to start or what to pull. I think the more I use this feature, the better I will become. I have watched the training video but it would also be helpful to have an instruction sheet to use.
May 18, 2018
ELSA H.
Accounting, 51-200 employees
May 17, 2018

“Very helpful customer service, most problems solved same day, communication is excellant”

Overallvery hands on, user friendly , easy to instruct others on how to use, updated information available at all times
ProsEasy to work with, system lets you know when something is being done incorrectly, being able to access reports right away, payroll reports are ready the same day
Conscan't think of anything, if there is customer service handles it right away , we just started with employee benefits we will know more by the end of the month how difficult it is for them
Michele H.
Executive Administrator
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
May 9, 2018

“We are a newer customer with Sentric. So far it's been good.”

ProsWe were using a DOS based system prior. This system is very easy to navigate and understand. We have had to contact customer support for assistance, and they have been very helpful in helping us navigate the software.
ConsI'm still learning, so I haven't found anything that hasn't worked or was difficult. Customer support has been very helpful with any issues that have come up.
Crystal K.
HR Manager
Defense & Space, 51-200 employees
December 15, 2016

“Excellent HR Tool”

OverallOverall the value of the software is outstanding! The new version has gotten a great reception with our employees.
December 15, 2016
Kathleen G.
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
December 13, 2016

“Happiness is outsourcing payroll!”

OverallWe made the change to Sentric mid-year. They made it seamless and my employees only received 1 W-2. Some of the firms we looked at would only pick up their info so the employees would get 2 and I would have had to pay for 2 sets. They have the ACA figured out and the program seems to be working well. They have saved me time and money. We have a very short turnaround time between the end of a pay period and payday. The payroll information is emailed to me shortly after we input. We are able to complete all of our in-house accounting quickly and with time to spare. I receive an email when the checks are shipped and when they have been delivered. That is peace of mind.
ProsEase of use
Consmanual checks and gross up checks
Sue M.
Payroll Supervisor
May 2, 2016

“New Customer Review”

OverallWhen we decided to go with Sentric, I was not sure on what to expect. We currently have been with Sentric since January of this year and Sentric has exceeded all of my expectations. The customer service has been great, thank you Missy and Bridgette. They have been very supportive and have responded quickly to any questions. If a problem arises, they are quick to find a solution. In regards to the payroll system, the payroll processing is very simple and efficient even with the addition of a custom tool that was designed by Sentric for my company's needs. The majority of the standard reports that Sentric provides contains the essential information that is needed. Sometimes though, you need specific information related to your company. The only way to access this information is by requesting a custom report or using the Ad Hoc reporting function which I find not very user friendly. Overall my experiences with Sentric have been positive. This is a good beginning and as we continue to grow as a company, I believe that Sentric will have the capability to handle this growth.

By Sentric on May 3, 2016
Thanks so much Sue! We think Missy and Bridgette are great, too!
May 2, 2016
Carvel K.
IT Manager
December 2, 2013

“Even better than expected”

OverallAfter an extensive search for a new payroll/HR system, we decided SentricWorkForce was head and shoulders above the competition, and seemed to fit every one of our needs. The implementation process went smoothly thanks to the hard work and dedication of their excellent project manager Rob. We are taking a controlled rollout approach to implementing the various modules of the system, but so far we have been pleasantly surprised to find the system and support even better than we expected. Our staff have taken to the new system quickly. The Employee Self Service module is invaluable, and extremely easy to understand and use. The absence functionality is very flexible, which was one of our key criteria in selecting a new system, and easily handles our various robust, multiple tier absence plans, which has saved us a lot of time and money. The only difficulty we've experienced with the system is in managing internal employee promotions between entities (i.e. if a person switches positions from one organization to another). However, it is still easier managed in this system than in our previous systems. Overall we are thrilled with the system, and look forward to rolling out more of it in the coming months.
December 2, 2013
Christa H.
Chief Financial Officer/Human Resources
November 27, 2013

“SentricWorkforce - Improving the HRM Experience”

OverallThroughout our years using Sentric, we have needed to utilize all aspects of the system including payroll processing, tracking leaves of absences, hiring/terminating employees, time management, customized reporting and more. The system is very user friendly, and whenever we get stuck on something, our representative is just a phone call away. Although we have had some minor issues with Workforce and TLM along the way, the representatives were able to work around the problem, come up with an agreed upon solution and correct matters for our future use. The newest addition to our repertoire of Sentric items is the Employee Self Service portion. We have been able to make tremendous progress with tracking changes to employee information, capturing electronic signatures for required documents, routing time off approvals, and so much more. Our overall satisfaction with Sentric, both their products as well as their customer service, is extremely high. Upon hiring a new HR Administrator, they even sent reps out to our facility to do an entire day training on the functionality of the systems. They have continually gone above and beyond with their level of support, and we would recommend them highly.
November 27, 2013
Christy A.

“OK”

ProsCustomer Service is fast to respond. It is nice having all the companies we process together but are able to process locations/companies separately.
ConsWhy can't the system Prorate an employee that didn't start at the beginning of the pay period. Manual checks are weird. Sometimes we think we are just doing an adjustment and a check is sent.
Greg P.
Mgr HR
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
May 9, 2018

“Sentric is a fine system that does everything that I need it to do.”

OverallImproved functionality
ProsI like it most for its ease of use. It is very easy to access and move around in... everything appears logically and the functionality is great.
ConsYou could include easier and more robust report options. I am newer to utilizing the system and it sometimes is hard to gain the right data.
Holly R.
Director of Accounting
May 10, 2018

“Overall experience with Sentric has been positive! ”

Pros-Easy to use -Navigation makes sense -Customer support has been very helpful especially with all the ACA reporting and payroll taxes
Cons-Electronic new hire paperwork is not cost effective -Also not cost effective to do open enrollment through them -Whenever there's an update, something always breaks behind the scenes
Lynnette T.
Senior HR Generalist
Insurance, 11-50 employees
May 29, 2018

“After the huge upgrade last year, I feel like things got a bit more difficult. ”

OverallPayroll processing and everything in one place. I liked how it was set up when we had one dedicated representative.
ProsI like that I have all my information in one place and how the applicant tracking system information flows over when a person is hired.
ConsI don't like that things are not as easy to find anymore. We always have problems pulling accurate reports, such as active employees. There are always employees missing even though we show them as active. Little things like that. The format is not as welcoming or easy to figure out.
May 29, 2018
Denise S.
Senior Director, Human Resources
May 10, 2018

“Extremely poor system. Not intuitive and poor reporting capabilities.”

OverallIt's something to hold data versus paper folders.
ProsWhen viewing an employee, you can easily navigate to their manager's profile and vice versa. The search box is easy to navigate (but also expected).
ConsReporting is horrible cannot run date in time reports without pulling duplicate employee entries. The user interface lacks so much - not intuitive unless you are a power user of the platform. Difficult to maneuver around the system. No single sign-on options.

By Sentric on June 29, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, Denise. We take input from our clients seriously, and we've recently made significant improvements to reporting as well as the user interface. A member of our support team who specializes in reports has reached out and can guide you through the changes and any questions you have.
Alissa N.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
May 10, 2018

“Easy to use and great report functionality”

OverallIt is a time saver.
ProsI like that Sentric houses payroll and HR in one spot! I also like that employees can use it to view and print pay stubs and request time off.
ConsI dislike that our employees find it hard to use. They dislike that they have to change their password often.
Kelli V.
Director of Accounting
May 9, 2018

“Glad we made the switch!”

ProsVery easy to use! Lots of features, almost too many to use. :) I love the attendance tracking! It has really helped decrease
ConsSome of the setup is hard to understand. But once it is setup, it really doesn't need to be changed again. However, the implementation team does a great job helping!
Linda P.
Human Resource Manager
May 9, 2018

“Difficult to get help - Always have to purchase Concierge Service for Benefits and ACA”

OverallCompared to the software we had previously, this seemed like something that would be alot easier for HR to use. Our CFO decided to get this software and it is easier than what we had before but it is lacking in reports and customer service.
ProsThe employees like the Dashboard. They like that they are able to see their time off requests and how much time they have left in their PTO bank.
ConsThe reports - cannot make an ad-hoc report easily. Also, when attempting to get help, we are referred to videos, articles and other features on the HUB site.
Lori D.
CFO
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
August 20, 2018

“We couldn't be happier with this software”

OverallIn less that 2 months we implemented this software in an environment which was almost completely dependent on manual processes. We had no time clock in place, so we saved so much time in automating processes because of Sentric. I can't think of any need we have in Human Resources that was not able to be implemented through Sentric. We are completely satisfied with this product and what they said they could deliver, versus what they actually delivered. No bad surprises at all!
ProsThe support of the implementation team made our transition so easy! The software is so adaptable to all of our needs.
ConsNone identified, we are so happy with the software!
August 20, 2018
Ashley K.
Benefits/Payroll Specialist
Real Estate, 201-500 employees

“Sentric Review”

OverallEveryone at Sentric is very helpful. The system itself needs some work. Since we have moved, we have had to take some steps backward. We have lost onboarding capabilities and are not able to integrate with our other HR Software which creates extra steps for us. In addition, I believe they need to create a best practice for storing personal files on their system so that HR Departments can become paperless. I believe these are the 3 areas of focus for Sentric. The employees continue to love the time off forecasting and the directory.
ProsThe PTO forecasting and directory
ConsNot able to integrate with other HR Software, No Onboarding and no areas to confidentially store personnel file information.
Denise S.
CFO
Mining & Metals, 11-50 employees
January 21, 2019

“implementation of payroll for new entity”

OverallCustomer reps. were great to work with. Implementation was a lot smoother than anticipated.
Prosthe software is very user friendly, can customize reports to meet needs
Consneed to learn how to use the report writer.
January 21, 2019
Yvonne C.
Payroll Manager
Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees
November 13, 2018

“Payroll Manager”

ProsIt is a good simple software and the customer support is exemplary.
ConsThere are some simple payroll calculations that this software doesn't support, like doing gross ups.
November 13, 2018
Carolyn B.
Fiscal Assistant
May 17, 2018

“We have not had a good experience with Sentric Work Force”

ProsWhat I like most is that the system holds a great deal of information in one central location. I also like that is generates many reports.
ConsLack of training on how to use it. Customer Support instead of having one Service Rep who knows your company. It is frustrating and time consuming to explain things repeatedly to many people. We have issues entering dates as well.
Gina E.
Tax manager

“Very good”

ProsTheir customer support is amazing. Always very responsive and helpful. They always respond in a timely manner. They are pleasant and wonderful to work with.
ConsAt times it is difficult to create new reports. Also more reference materials and tutorials are needed to pass along to the managers and user to show them how to navigate through sentric.