LinkTrust Ratings

Overall

About LinkTrust

Over 12 years strong as the leader in Affiliate Software, LinkTrust boasts outstanding customer support and best in class attribution accuracy trusted by thousands of customers across the world. Easily create, manage and track performance based marketing campaigns such as affiliate marketing, referral campaigns and lead-gen programs. Request a demo today! Learn more about LinkTrust

Tommy H.
October 24, 2017

“The system is impressive. Price Point is great and access to their tech team put this over the top ”

OverallHonestly, there are so many benefits inside of the system it is hard to point them all out. This system has a price point that would allow the work-at-home affiliate to use and all the bells & whistles that a large company or Network would ever need. Everything can be set up without an IT person and should you need Tech help just reach out to LinkTrust via Chat or a Call. Their Customer Service Tech Team are the best, friendly and want to help you.
ProsIt is really an ALL-IN-ONE system. Tracks everything from impressions, clicks, leads, and conversions. Easy to set up, add Affiliates, Publishers, and Campaigns. The system will even give you the ability to act as a Network. Included is the ability to also handle Leadgen and collect leads from your site or have them posted to you and then the ability to send or sell your leads with ease to your buyers using any of the industry common methods. We have client offers, our own private offers and merchant offers so having the ability to set these up in the back completely different from each other is EXCELLENT. You can even set up your own ping tree should you need one. We do use a couple of 3rd party systems and found it to be very easy to integrate with our other partners. The reporting is built in and covers everything you would need to capture and also gives you the ability customize the reports for your Affiliates and Publishers. The system is incredible and at the price points offered it would be a mistake to not at least test this for your company. The customer service this company provides to help you with any question, set-ups or just help in general puts this system over the top. Access to their tech team via call or chat during their business hours and you will find they are incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. If you are looking for a system that can cover all your needs, you must check out LinkTrust.
ConsI only have one real con and before I start there is a way to make it work; I would just like to see it work a little differently. CPL campaigns are treated in the system differently than CPA or CPC. You will only experience this if you OWN your own offers. If you want to collect leads from your site but pay on a CPA or CPC, you need to create two campaigns. I understand there may be a future fix but again it's just a personal preference and nothing that takes away from the system.

By LinkTrust on October 25, 2017
Thank you Tommy for you great review. It has been our pleasure to work with you over the years.
Steve B.
October 13, 2017

“Super flexible and really easy to use. Plus they have fantastic support!”

OverallIt automated my whole affiliate and lead gen business. It's easy for me to use but super flexible. I spend my time on getting new deals and not figuring out software.
ProsI love that I was able to automate my affiliate lead gen business so that I could spend most of my time getting more affiliates. Their support people are super easy to work with and help me with many of my custom needs. They got me setup really fast and white-labeled the account for me. The price for the functionality is way better than anything I got elsewhere. LinkTrust has been around longer than most other affiliate and lead management software, so I trust them because they really know what they are doing.
ConsEventually, I would like to see multi-currency and multi-language capabilities but it doesn't have them yet.

By LinkTrust on October 24, 2017
Thanks Steve! We appreciate the positive review and look forward to helping your lead generation business be even more successful!
October 13, 2017
Ryan S.
Digital Media Manager
June 11, 2018

“LinkTrust has been an excellent tool for keeping our various marketing campaigns organized. ”

ProsThe software is extremely easy to use, with very little technical expertise required to setup a campaign from start to finish. The reporting tools are clean and concise and allow my company to track on a variety of different touch points throughout our advertising campaigns.
ConsThere are a few specific features that could be beneficial to how we market that aren't available in LinkTrust - however the support team always takes new ideas into consideration for continued development of the software.

By LinkTrust on June 19, 2018
Thanks for the kind words and feedback Ryan. Please don't hesitate to reach out to support with those requested feature to be added to our product roadmap. We're always looking to improve and respond to customer requests.
Poolak F.
Marketing Director
October 30, 2017

“Their system is user friendly, cost efficient and provides all the tools I need to do my job”

OverallThey provide every tool I need to do my job effectively. Their company stands out for me as the best in its class. I will always work with Linktrust whenever I can!
ProsI absolutely love the support team! In this day and age, I believe getting excellent customer service puts you ahead of other software systems. When I'm able to reach a support tech quickly to fix an issue, that gives me peace of mine and trust in that company. I've worked with Linktrust for years, and they have NEVER let me down.

By LinkTrust on November 7, 2017
Thank you Poolak for sharing your experience.
October 30, 2017
October 19, 2017

“Used product for several years and it's easy to use”

Overallhelps me run my side business
Prosthe learning curve is simple. Covers most aspects of the business required without the need to take seminars to learn the feautures
Consthe cost. I have found some issues with click overages sneaking up on me. There is no warning system to let you know that you've over spent your monthly allocation.

By LinkTrust on October 24, 2017
Thank you for your great review. We'll look into an automated alert for your traffic overages to alleviate the surprise of your unexpected traffic spike costs. Thank you for the feedback!
Keaton H.
June 7, 2018

“LinkTrust makes performance marketing easy. Truly a company we can TRUST.”

ProsLinkTrust is easy to use and offers almost all of the features that we need. If there's a feature that we need that's not offered, they're quick to help. Their customer support is exceptional.
ConsIt could use some stylistic improvements as the system doesn't seem to have been updated for quite some time.

By LinkTrust on June 19, 2018
Thanks for the review and feedback Keaton. We appreciate your trust and your business.
Linda N.
Network Director
June 11, 2018

“Dependable, Responsive & Easy to use”

ProsThe Software is very easy to use and I love that we can customize each module and feature to fit our every individual need per offer.
ConsThe feature I like the least is the click reporting feature. Only allows you to view and export each individual day.

By LinkTrust on June 19, 2018
Thanks for the review and feedback Linda. I'll have the team look into expanding the click reporting window. Great feedback.
Adrienne L.
Electronic Marketer
Publishing, Unspecified
June 14, 2018

“Works well for us”

ProsWe have had LinkTrust to track our affiliate program since 2014. I have found the program to be easy to use and reliable. Also, the customer support is excellent.
ConsThey delete their data after a period of 10 months. Therefore, if you want to access this information, you need to find away to back it up somewhere. Seeing how storage is rather cheap these days, I would like to see this time frame extended out to 2-3 years.

By LinkTrust on June 19, 2018
Hi Adrienne- Thanks for the review and your trust these past 4 years. As for data retention- In addition to GDPR compliancy, we're updating our data retention policy to allow extended time frames for storage. We'll provide more details as we finalize. Thanks again for the feedback.
June 14, 2018
Nick A.
Vice President of Marketing
June 7, 2018

“My experience with LinkTrust has been good.”

OverallLinktrust provides a easy to start but robust platform that provides exactly what I need to manage my affiliate relationships.
ProsThe software is quick to load in browser, and has a ton of reporting insight. When going through to fine tune campaigns I always have access to the data I need .
ConsI would like to have the ability to fire multiple events within a single session for different values or goals that can be tracked (such as step 2 or 3 conversions)

By LinkTrust on June 13, 2018
Thanks for the review Nick. We are just launching the ability to track multiple events in a single session with our next release. Let us know what you think or any feedback you may have.
Jeremy B.
CTO
October 24, 2017

“Linktrust is a solid and reliable platform with a great price tag.”

OverallSolid tracking for a reasonable price.
ProsThe support team and upper management is very friendly and great to work with. They are willing to individually address feature requests and issues to best meet your company needs.

By LinkTrust on June 19, 2018
Thank you Jeremy for your review. It has been our pleasure to serve you over the years.
Hans P. H.
Performance Marketing Manager
11-50 employees
June 11, 2018

“A powerful all-in-one affiliate tracking software for lead generation marketing”

OverallLinkTrust allows us to better track and analyze the performance of many affiliate channels for a great price!
ProsLinkTrust makes it easy to organize and track your affiliate marketing channels in one easy to use platform. We use LinkTrust for sending lead data from sources to end users but the platform can do so much more! Their customer service is great, and there will always be a live person to talk to. Their support staff can teach you how to set up just about any affiliate campaign you can imagine and customize it to your needs.
ConsThe UI can sometimes feel a bit clunky, but the product is no less useful because of it. Sometimes I just end up calling them weh nI can't find something and they have no problem training and helping me get what I need done.

By LinkTrust on June 19, 2018
Thanks for your feedback and review Hans. We pride ourselves on our customer service/support so that means a lot. Also...stay tuned for a refreshed UI soon followed by a new UX down the road. Would love your feedback on that.
JJ B.
Managing Director
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 26, 2018

“Really just a beginner”

OverallThe dashboard views and all the connections - will help me make decisions much faster.
ProsI like that they can incorporate/sync with just about everything I work with. I am also looking forward to building out my link/campaign infrastructure using their backend. The easy pixel builder seems like a much easier way of tracking and then im not a slave to my CRM!
ConsIts a daunting task to redo all of your campaigns and planning and everything else - but LinkTrust had a team that was there ready to be dedicated to us and help us setting up our first few campaigns. They are trying really hard to be the best thing out there.

By LinkTrust on July 6, 2018
Thanks for your trust and partnership JJ.
June 26, 2018
201-500 employees
July 13, 2018

“Linktrust is #1”

ProsLinktrust is a top software. Most of all the team and support is amazing. I have tried five other softwares in the space and was disappointed every time. I had very specific requirements when I started and the team at Linktrust properly managed my expectations and came through in the agreed upon time frame at a fair price. Hats off to team.
Cons I am still looking for a problem with this software but I can't find it yet. I am hoping the personal attention and support that I have been receiving so far continues.

By LinkTrust on July 17, 2018
Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business and loyalty.
July 13, 2018
Rhiannon L.
Marketing Manager

“Fabulous customer support!”

ProsBest value for our money! We looked through dozens of providers and Linktrust still gives us the best bang for our buck
ConsThe software took some getting used to! But after sitting on a call with their customer support, we got the answers we needed

By LinkTrust on October 24, 2017
Thank you Rhiannon for your review and compliments of our customer support! We love our customers and that shows in our support.
James G.
CMO
October 24, 2017

“Easy to use, quick to set up. Mackay has made our setup process a breeze.”

ProsThe simple interface. I know where I'm at within the software at any given time. I never get lost navigating the intricacies of the software.

By LinkTrust on October 25, 2017
Thank you James for your great review!
Geoff B.
VP Marketing
Financial Services, Unspecified
June 11, 2018

“LinkTrust has a ver responsive customer service team that takes care of you quickly and effectively.”

ProsEase of use, less expensive that the competition. They have a few bells and whistles like step reporting that I like to use.
ConsSome things like secure and custom URLs are a little more time consuming to get done than I'd like. It'd be nice to just have a toggle for http and https links.

By LinkTrust on June 19, 2018
Thanks for the review and feedback Geoff. Always looking to improve functionality so I've added the secure/custom URL feature you talked about to our product feature request.
Bret G.
October 26, 2017

October 26, 2017
rhonda a.
October 5, 2016

“software review”

OverallIt is a positive and intuitive software that staff easily can utilize and complete tasks that are reliable.. I would recommend to others with the same operational needs.

Thanks for your review!
October 5, 2016
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
June 12, 2018

“User tracking LinkTrust engagement”

ProsTracking functionality showing campaigns etc. I also like the affiliate reporting structure showing the revenue growth.
ConsLead management page leading to 404, not super user friendly if you have not onboarded with the software.

By LinkTrust on June 19, 2018
Thank you for the review. I believe the random 404 pages were due to an outdated DNS configuration and have now been fixed. If you see anything like this please don't hesitate to reach out to support and we'll get them updated promptly.
June 12, 2018