Geelus Ratings

Overall

About Geelus

The most complete cloud-based POS and store management software for your dry cleaning, laundry, sewing, tailoring, and alterations business. It can be used on any Internet connected device ranging from PCs and Macs to iPhones and smart TVs. Includes CRM and Marketing functions like email and SMS marketing. Revolutionize your business using the text or email follow ups. Create an automated follow up once and let it bring more and more loyal customers forever! Learn more about Geelus

Angela M.
Owner/manager
October 15, 2018

“HOORAY for Geelus!”

OverallThe Geelus support team have always been available to explain, coach and to solve problems any time of the day or night. Very convenient to be able to operate on multiple computers and also from anywhere in the world. Make the switch. It will be one the best decisions you make in your business.
ProsWe have been operating Geelus since 2013 and we have only praise for this software application and the support team. Having been in the industry for over 30 years, we only wish we had this great software from day one. These are just some of the benefits: - Traceability- all alterations can be tracked every step of the process . - Operator Accountability - the person or persons fitting or completing the alteration are made responsible for the job so quality is assured and problems or faults can be traced back to their source. - The time clock is valuable in tracking employee presence, simplifies payroll and calculating individual productivity. - The automatic send text message function is brilliant as the client is made aware that their alteration is ready for pick up the moment it is entered into the Geelus system as complete. This reduces the time, cost and frustration of calling customers to pick up their orders. It also reduces the amount of stock held and that is money in bank and not on the racks! - It has made us more efficient as we used to handwrite individual dockets. We also don't waste any more time trying to decipher an individuals handwriting. - There is practically no paperwork at the end of the day as sales and productivity are all in the system. Professional image = Consumer confidence
ConsOnly wish it had been available years earlier
October 15, 2018
Suzan S.
Owner/Manager
October 5, 2018

“Way to use”

OverallWithout Geelus , simply put, my business would be disorganised and run badly. I know when and where every order is
ProsVery user friendly The Geelus POS system is an absolute gem! They are very dedicated to this system and the level of customer service is superior! If I need help, advice or I have a suggestion, they not only listen, they are proactive as well. When I first started I was using endless invoice books, stamping the dockets, writing by hand. Then I was trying to remember when items needed to be ready, and who needed to be called. Then every night I would have to tally up the manual dockets and plonk that into an excel spread sheet just to work out how my shop had performed each day. Now that I am using the Geelus POS system, I have at my finger tips everything I need to know. I know what has to be done each day. Who has done what at anytime. My customers love that they get an SMS, they love that their details are in the system. I love that I can treat my customers to such a wonderful tool. That the system allows me to directly email invoices to my account customers is very beneficial. The system also calculates the GST component and that is readily visible and that the docket is clear in every detail. I could go on and on, about how great this system is, but it would be easier if you just ring me! Every clothing alteration business should be using Geelus
ConsThat anyone can change the price of a job
October 5, 2018
Paul M.
September 1, 2019

“Great Software for Drycleaning”

OverallBusiness efficiencies, robust reporting and good insights into our business
ProsEasy to use with great features. I particularly like its clean layout and the fact that it is setup for both retail and production.
ConsWould be great if it supported assisted assembly for final production elements
September 1, 2019
Olga I.
Accounts Manager
April 1, 2019

“Best decision we have ever made!”

OverallThis Software has been a God sent to our business. We went from hand writing our tickets and manually calculating everything to implementing this software and saving ourselves a ton of time and headache. I love how easy it is to use on a daily basis like we do for our alterations business. It's great how it can handle the large volume of tickets that we process everyday and our processes that used to take hours to do, now take only minutes. Overall, I am really great full to have this software running our company and helping me handle daunting tasks of data analysis with ease. Love every aspect of this software. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to spend less time on the paperwork of running a business to really being able to focus on the client. My only regret is not finding this software sooner and being ahead of the game in our industry, as opposed to playing catch up.
ProsEasy to Navigate, User Friendly, Customizable for the individual business, Able to run lots of different reports that help productivity, Easy to setup and edit features. All in one software for services performed, products sold, employee time-sheets, productivity logs and lots more.
ConsThe new version of this program works out a lot of the kinks of the older version and is much more user friendly and works on all types of devices.
April 1, 2019
Clark M.
Owner/manager
Textiles, 1-10 employees
August 31, 2019

“Excellent software”

OverallSoftware is fantastic as is customer service when it's required, not had many issues at all but the few I've had have been sorted straight away
ProsI've been using this software since 2014 and wouldn't dream of running my business without it the way I used to do for the 15 years previous. It gives me full control of the business. At a click I can see exactly what alterations and dry cleaning are due to be collected this day, tomorrow and any day as well as what time it's due to be completed and as a result I can spread the work more easily throughout the week avoiding taking in too much or too little work for particular days I can see who's doing the work and when and the sms messaging is something my customers love, although they are told what day it will be ready they and we are never entirely sure of what time it will be reassured if we are very busy so the sms lets them know exactly when
ConsNegative feedback is very important for any business, that's how we can learn and improve but I really can't think of anything
August 31, 2019
WALID N.
president
August 30, 2018

“One of the best software in the world”

OverallI really don't recommend this software to anyone! Because I'm gallous and I don't want anyone to compete with me. I love the text message and the ability to use with my touch screen PC and tablet. I've been in the business for over 25 years and Geelus made it so easy to track down everything in my business even when I'm not in the shop. The software had a great impact on my business. Thanks to Geelus now I can know who has visited my store and spent $2000 when I'm not there and who did the job. Without it I wouldn't know The customer service rocks! The guy that takes care of my account, I really don't want to share his time with anyone. He has put me to the next level. Customer service is so knowledgeable not only this software but all other software applications around it. Anytime I need help, I just need to push a button and someone calls me to help. Highly not recommended! (Read the above )
ProsVery easy to navigate and the customer service is always a top notch in this industry
ConsI do not remember when was the last time I had an issue to call it a cons.
August 30, 2018
Hadis J.
Business Owner
August 29, 2018

“Owner / Manager”

Pros"Geelus is "THE SOFTWARE FOR TAILORS!" Since we started using geelus in 2008 we are truly on top of our business. We know if we have made a progress since the previous year, we know if we need to advertise more, we know which one of our employees are performing better and we've never gone back to the pen and paper. I can see the new orders in the system even when I'm driving (although it's not legal anymore;)) We don't worry about any backups or where the data is stored. IT JUST WORKS. I truly recommend it to all clothing alterations and tailors specially if you are like us an agent for a dry cleaner!
ConsI can't think of any really. Their original software's full version used to work only on my Mac and PC but their new one works like a magic on my mobile phone and tablet too. We've actually added a new tablet to serve our customers faster. Very cost effective.
August 29, 2018
FRANK W.
Owner/Manager
September 2, 2018

“GOULBURN DRIVE IN DRY CLEANERS”

OverallHave not had any problems.
ProsI love geelus' easy setup, elimination of paper works and the text message to my customers. Especially the SMS feature really works great for me because my customers come to pickup their items very quickly. It's very easy to use and I just need to pick up my phone and ring to get an immediate support if I need to. I have a drive through store with two entrances so I basically needed a software to run on two computers at the same time dealing with the same data. Because of the special structure of the software (they call it cloud based) I didn't need to pay any extra. I'm very happy! "
ConsHave not found anything to dislike in the program
September 2, 2018
Claudio M.
September 25, 2018

“Best POS out there!”

OverallI've been using Geelus Since 2013. The interface is nice, clean and easy to learn but different from the software I was using before. Employees can easily learn it in a few minutes. It's been a very reliable system and I've been managing both of my stores using Geelus. The fact that I can set up my store the way I want it really helps. Anytime I need help someone is available to call and provide a great support and training. The feature that I love is being able to connect to my businesses on any computer anywhere I am. My customers love Geelus because of the order ready text message right on their cellphones. Flawless. Highly recommended.
ProsMy costumers love their order ready texts or emails. Easy to setup and program. Great customer service (if you ever need it).
ConsDon't know. No complaints so far. We all love it
September 25, 2018
Mohammad J.
February 23, 2019

“Geelus is the software for now and the future”

ProsI read other reviews, great features of Geelus are mentioned in them, which are true and they are really amazing and very important to the business. But the fact that Geelus team keeps updating the software, perfecting the current features and adding new features by listening to business owners / users is absolutely invaluable and vital to Geelus Success.
ConsNo software is perfect , the only way it can be called perfect is, that it's above its global competition and has a great passionate team behind it that constantly improving the software. Geelus is the only one that there is.
February 23, 2019
Jeremy m.
August 6, 2019

“Amazing software coupled with an outstanding staff ”

OverallMy overall experience has been extremely pleasant. The team has the best customer relationship manager out there. He makes sure to get all my questions answered. He is responsible and extremely responsive in meeting deadlines and solving urgent matters.
ProsI love the simplicity and use of Geelus and also the fact that is in the cloud. The team continues to push out new features and I like that the system continues to evolve, as my business does. Coming from tailormax (which is outdated and terribly run software), I appreciate that the Geelus software is new and cutting edge. They understand the needs of their customers and will go to great lengths to achieve their happiness and satisfaction. The system is very easy to use once you get set up properly.
ConsI think the software can continue to get more advanced but I am absolutely confident that the team at GEELUS will do what it takes to get there. I am looking for more management and oversight ability across my multiple locations. More advanced reporting as well.
August 6, 2019
jo ann b.
Operational manager
August 16, 2019

“great service from my service people give 100 ++++++”

OverallOn a scale of 1-10 I give Geelus a 20!
ProsWe've been able to do credit cards, used the excel exports a lot. This is to help me keep track of all employees time logs as well as knowing who is doing what. I've been using their old software and now that I switched to the new one, I'm really happy.
ConsThe payroll system for the new one VS the old one, does not yet help with Nevada state regulations. I have 3 shifts and I need to manually log out staff.
August 16, 2019
Lina S.
April 18, 2019

“Great product and best customer service ”

OverallGreat system makes running my laundromat very simple and everything is organized.
ProsThey are always available when we have questions or need help with anything they get back to us right away when we need them, My account manager is alway so willingly to help and very knowledgeable and patience to guide us thru the system.
ConsNo issues with the software, we get everything we need.
April 18, 2019
Marisela E.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
March 25, 2019

“Easy to use Program”

OverallI just used this software's Free Trial --- there is definitely a lot of great use and features to running a dry cleaning type business. There were a lot of features that didn't apply to my apparel service business so I decided not to continue using it. For a business with several steps, or processes, including working with others, this software will allow for better productivity.
ProsYou can track most aspects of running your dry cleaning or alterations or service business, including employees, work orders, projects and timelines, charging and receiving payments. I like how you can send emails to your clients. And also you can keep track of employees tasks and how an item is moving along.
ConsThe software was not very compatible with my computer and tablet. The programs shut off during use. Also, I did not like the interface, overall design.
March 25, 2019
Joanne C.
Retail, 11-50 employees
October 23, 2018

“Great Product.”

OverallGreat to have access to this anywhere. Can check on things from anywhere on my phone
ProsGreat support and easy to use. Much easier for the staff to process sales. Great to keeping track of items. Love the ability to SMS the customer.
ConsA little bit tricky to get the printer to work but once it is set up all OK.
October 23, 2018
Adelia J.
July 29, 2019

“Wonderful software to use ”

Proseverything was easy to use and the system had a great lay out and the support system was wonderful
ConsI was scared to try the new upgraded system at first but the support system made it so easy. Yeah!!!!
July 29, 2019
Tracy A.
June 20, 2019

“ Geelus Review”

OverallCustomers love the text message system
ProsEasy to use. Confident in our system backed up all the time.
ConsImporting the information. Occasional freezing
June 20, 2019
David d.
Textiles, 1-10 employees
July 8, 2019

“Highly recommend!”

ProsA huge asset to the company, easy to use and great customer support when we can't work something out
ConsWe have had so few problems that it is difficult to say!
July 8, 2019
Ruth C.
October 29, 2018

“Great Software for drycleaner!”

ProsI love how easy it is to use this software. It doesn't require much to setup; just follow the instructions and you'll have your POS ready to use in little time. I'm so glad I came across this software online.
ConsI can't think of a negative for this software; it provides everything I need.
Michelle Y.
September 21, 2019

“Great program”

OverallMy over experience with Geelus is that when I have questions I always get fast questions and they are always great to answer my email and I really appreciate that.
Prosthe ease of reaching out to customers. being able to work from anywhere on the program.
ConsEditing customer invoices was easier on their old system.
September 21, 2019
Tatjana K.
dressmaker
Retail, Self-employed
December 13, 2018

“easy to use. easy to review all reports.”

Prosgood choice of different reports available to review business sales and customers.
Consdon't have any things on my mind. thanks.
December 13, 2018
Alma M.
October 24, 2018

“Amazing Service from reps and great POS”

OverallIt helps with everything, it's a great pos
Prosit's user friendly, intuitive and help is always at hand
ConsI like everything, the POS is great
October 24, 2018
Laleh H.
Accountant
October 12, 2018

“Highly recommended”

OverallOverall I have what I needed.
ProsI love the user interface, ease of use and sms followups.
ConsSo addictive. I cannot really think of any cons.
October 12, 2018
maneer s.
September 20, 2019

“Clothing Alterations software”

OverallIt made life so simple and easy. I was surprised there's a software like it that works for me.
ProsThe software is very simple and easy to use. Very professional looking in the eyes of the customers. It keeps everything in order specially the automatic ticket orders no need to use pen and paper anymore.
ConsNothing at the moment, just waiting for the online customer booking. All is good for now.
September 20, 2019
Lynn S.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
January 18, 2019

“Alterations software”

ProsMake my work easier than writing out every order
ConsFeels somewhat clumsy, lacks some features necessary in an alterations shop
January 18, 2019
Veronica S.
October 11, 2018

“Great Product”

ProsFeatures are awesome! We love it so much.
ConsOnce you get the hang of setup it is a great product.
October 11, 2018
Frank S.
Adminstration
September 14, 2018

“New purchaser of Geelus system”

Overallamazing system, could not be happier, I wish I had found it years ago. Support is amazing. Nothing was too much to ask. Any time of the day or Week I called support answered immediatley. Support had outstanding knowledge of the Geelus software.
ProsThe system was able to be utilised from the start of buying it. No changes or alterations required, almost as if it was made specifically for my business.
ConsCloud based means I can access reports and view sales at any time, while away from the shop.

By Geelus on September 17, 2018
Thank you very much Frank. Glad you love Geelus.
September 14, 2018
Rajeev S.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
September 29, 2018

“Very intuitive and user friendly”

OverallAmazing and easy to use software with full control.
Pros1. Easy setup. 2. Very good loyalty system. 3. Easy to use Time sheet. 4. I liked the support for fully configurable text message. 5. Best part is it's supported on all platforms iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux.
ConsHave not found anything to dislike so far.
September 29, 2018
Norman R.
Owner / Director
February 22, 2019

“Review of the software for use in Dry cleaning shop ”

OverallI moved from an old Dos based system that was being used and have now installed Geelus software which I am really happy with. Much better functionality and able to use the latest hardware. Would highly recommend to any one from the Dry Cleaning industry.
ProsThe ease of use and the features suit my business. Like that I can review all the reports and activity in real time.
ConsI have not found anything that I did not like as yet.
February 22, 2019
hamid k.
August 29, 2019

“Geelus is helpful”

OverallThe support is very helpful, they would remote access my computer if I experience some issues or difficulties when using the software.
ProsIt's user friendly and it's good for my business.
ConsAll is good at the moment. I haven't find anything that's not helpful.
August 29, 2019
Melanie B.
Retail, 11-50 employees
February 5, 2019

“Excellent epos- Geelus”

OverallWhen looking for a new epos system we were pleased to find this system that is specifically written for our industry. The support has been fantastic. We are happy to recommend Geelus.
ProsEasy to use. Speedy response to any issues. Great support to get set-up.
ConsThere is nothing we're not pleased with.
February 5, 2019
Abdullah W.
tailor
June 12, 2019

“the software for alterations”

ProsEasy to use, control over orders, customers and employees as well as timing of everything.
ConsI like everything . The setup is a little intense and I feel like this is because it has to support different sizes of businesses.
June 12, 2019
Ghosne A.
March 26, 2019

“I love Geelus!”

ProsVery simple and easy to use, laid out clearly. I wish I'd known about Geelus sooner. All information/ Jobs/ money on the one software. No more paperwork!
ConsNo cons so far. Can't find anything that doesn't work for me.
March 26, 2019
Jason H.
October 29, 2018

“Great Software for my Laundromat Business”

OverallGreat customer service and very responsive to questions.
ProsThe software was very easy to use. Highly recommend the software for laundromat owners
ConsNone at the moment. Looking forward to future upgrade on system
Nick Nizar F.
December 11, 2018

“exceeded my expectation. very knowledgeable and helpful.”

Overallvery satisfied
Proseasy to use and understand. quality support
Conswish there is more built in options for alterations such as fix zipper, make it shorter, etc.
December 11, 2018
Gwendy R.
November 12, 2018

“Fantastic POS program!”

ProsWe are excited to use Geelus in our alterations shop. It will make our life so much easier. Thanks for all the help!
ConsHaven't found anything I don't like about this program.
November 12, 2018