NetFacilities Ratings

Overall

About NetFacilities

NetFacilities is the #1 multi-site, multi-user, CMMS solution for facilities and property management. We've revolutionized how companies work together with their in-house maintenance teams, hired vendors, and product suppliers, to best serve their properties, employees, customers, students, and tenants. Integration like this is what's needed to perform at constant peak performance, at the lowest possible operating costs. Effective, easily repeatable processes is what we create. Learn more about NetFacilities

Justin V.
Property, Plant, Equipment Supervisor
Warehousing, 11-50 employees
March 30, 2017

“Perfect solution to track and maintain EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE!”

OverallI manage everything you see at 9, soon to be 10, facilities across a 50 mile radius. The appearance of buildings, the air temperature and humidity inside all of the buildings, lighting, doors, driveways, etc. If you can see or feel it, it's my responsibility. I was doing alright at managing it all by myself and a few vendors, but at some point the "things-to-do" stopped making it onto the list because the list would never get done. I realized I had reached my limits and needed something else that could keep up with everything going on everywhere, because my brain was just maxed out. In comes NET Facilities. I checked out a few other programs and they didn't have things set up the way I needed them to be done. I manage things and equipment and assign jobs to people. The instant help I received to get everything set up and in the system was invaluable! I was able to go at my pace for the set up and anytime I had a question or wondered how to do something it was great knowing that help was a phone call or email away and I would get to interact with 1.) A REAL LIVE AMERICAN PERSON 2.) THE SAME PERSON I TALKED TO LAST TIME. Every time I talked with my assigned set up person I referred to the system as a "monster-of-a-program" and the set up as "feeding-the-friendly-monster. I and my staff have been using the system for almost a year now and we are all thrilled with how well the system works and the ease of use. At any one time I can see all of the things that need to be done, what is getting done, what is not getting done, who jobs are assigned to, who made the jobs, priority levels for those jobs, etc. I even have vendors who have told me they really like my system because it makes their job easier. They get a detailed email when there is service work to do telling them the following: what facility, where at that facility is the issue, what the problem is, who made the work order, and they can see past work that was done for that item in question. Did I mention the system can create invoices, track repair costs, inventory use, ordering and reordering, track repair times for employees, and on and on it goes. I'm so glad I found NET Facilities! It has only been a year of using it, but it has already paid for itself in effectiveness. I can't believe I didn't find it sooner.
ProsSuper detailed and easy to use. You can track anything anywhere and see ALL history of repairs done to any single item. The real people support was a tremendous benefit to the system and getting it up and going. My employees love it, my vendors love it, my accounts payable department loves it. I can't say enough good about it!
ConsThere is absolutely no cons to the system. Getting set up is challenging but there is a tremendous amount of help with that and you get to put all of the set-up work on the Net Facilities staff, who does it for you.
Dan W.
Facilities Director
July 11, 2017

“NetFacilities is a full featured work order system that works well for our resort property. ”

OverallIt helps organize our work orders. I love the portability with the phone apps. The inventory system is taking some time to implement, but it will keep important stores on our shelves and our property running more efficiently when done. The PM system is also taking us some time to implement, but we will be able to get rid of our clunky paper system which isn't working that well.
ProsCost vs features. The user interface for submitting a work order is very easy and self explanatory. We are still finding new features that are useful to us. The company is responsive to questions and features are morphing into higher utility since the last major upgrade to the software. There are very few you can't get there from here roadblocks and those that I have found seem to be disappearing - if you let them know they are there. It is completely web based - no software to manage here. No user limits. Easy user permission changes. We control most of the setup - I don't have to upload something and wait for it to be formatted. Customer service is helpful.
ConsThe menu interface is a bit clunky and can take awhile to remember where exactly that rarely used menu is. If you are in the middle of a task and you find that you have to add something to a menu, you lose what you are currently working on - that is changing - some menus have add buttons now. The help menu could be more helpful, but it is improving with time for those of us who don't want to pick up the phone.

By NetFacilities on July 11, 2017
Thank you Dan for the wonderful review! :) I've noted things you've mentioned in "cons." Please know that if you have ideas, thoughts, or have suggestions for a better way something could work, we listen, and we develop our roadmap based on customer feedback. Sincerely, Shawn Dawson, CEO
Alex H.
Facilities and Assets Officer
Government Administration, 5001-10,000 employees
November 16, 2018

“A very capable Facilities Management tool!”

OverallOverall NetFacilities is an essential tool to manage the day to day operations on campus. It helps us to manage and process service requests in a timely, efficient manner. Using NetFacilities, we are able to stay organized and ensure that no requests are forgotten or unattended. I have also found the ability to schedule and automate preventative maintenance work orders to be of immense value to our team.
ProsNetFacilities makes it very easy for our team to manage the number of service and work request we receive from the tenets on our campus. The ability to have notifications sent instantly to our team via email helps us respond to service requests quickly and efficiently.
ConsOne area that could use some minor improvement is in the ability to generate customized reports. We were recently asked by upper management to figure out how many business days pass between the time a request is submitted and the first response acknowledging that the service request is in progress. Additional flexibility and the ability to customize reports would have made it easier for us to provide this information.
Peter W.
Assistant Operations Manager
Maritime, 201-500 employees
February 6, 2018

“Intuitive software with a multitude of tools allowing for highly streamlined maintenance management”

OverallPaperless work order system, ease of access and reporting. This system allows us to streamline our company process and better maintain maintenance records on company-wide equipment. We use the system for our various locations to put in supply orders and dispatch from our primary warehouse.
ProsNetfacilities is extremely intuitive coming with several key features allowing us to better run our companies maintenance processes. It easily organizes our work orders moving us away from a pen & paper system. We now have a much more detailed overview of our operation allowing us to better track company expenses and maintenance turn-around times. Full access to customization options on a per user basis allows us to establish hierarchies for system usage. The customer support is fantastic and CEO personally addresses any concerns we may have. The system is constantly evolving as new and exciting features are added expanding the systems functionality.
ConsMobile application while functional and intuitive can at times be a little slow loading. Not a major concern. Currently no offline functionality but am told that is in the works and coming soon.
February 6, 2018
Leonard P.
Facility Manager
July 7, 2017

“Great experience using the software, customer support is always outstanding.”

OverallNetfacilities has helped organize all facility related PM's. Gone are the days of tracking my items using elaborate spreadsheets etc.
ProsIt is very robust. Once configured I've had only occassional, minor issues.
ConsIt would be so nice to have reminder emails sent to assignees when workorders are over due. Maybe somehting the assigner can configure, like send reminder once per day or once per week. Something like that.

By NetFacilities on July 10, 2017
Hi Leonard, Thanks for taking time to write a review. Your feedback is important to us. for "Cons" you mentioned wanting to have a report sent once a day to advise you of overdue work orders. I want to let you know that all of our reports can be setup to process on a schedule and emailed to a distribution list of your choice. For example, you could setup the "work orders by status" report to generate a list of overdue work orders and have the system process and send you the report by email on a daily basis. Feel free to contact support to learn more about how you can set this up. Thanks again for your feedback!
July 7, 2017
Jeff C.
VP of Engineering and Construction Services
April 1, 2016

“Net Facilities and the behind the scenes support team”

OverallI have been recently setting up a domain for Transwestern in my region for Net Facilities to standardize our operations as it relates to CMMS that will allow regional overview and reporting that is exactly what I want. The Net Facilities program is surprisingly intuitive, very flexible and operates as web based and mobile. The power and flexibility of this program is what originally intrigued me. Having worked with many different CCMS programs through my career, I found Net Facilities through a business partner and quickly realized the potential for realizing my idea of standardization and looking regionally at my operations that allowed us to manage our system, not pay a huge monthly fee for someone else to manage it for us. I contacted the Net Facilities Team and found them to be extremely easy to work with, very understanding and knowledgeable about CMMS operations. When I explained what my vision was, they were easily able to figure out how to make that happen, and make it happen within a reasonable budget range which now allows all my properties to have a CMMS. The real hidden diamond in all this was their support team. I have never once called and not reached a real human. No voice mails, no phone tag, no "have to get back to you on that" ever. What I found is a very pleasant, very knowledgeable team always willing to help. I am a bit challenging because if you give me a tool as powerful as this is, I will exploit it to the fullest level I can. The support team is always willing to help me make that happen. I have particularly enjoyed working with Jessica. I have found her to be amazingly patient, listens to what I am trying to do, and then spends the time with me to make it happen. She makes me do it with my own hands. Certainly she can do it for you and do it quickly, but if you are like me, make me do it and I learn it, do it for me I might learn it. If you are looking for a powerful CMMS, very intuitive, flexible and a support team that can make just about anything happen, I would suggest you take a look at this product.

By NetFacilities on April 1, 2016
Thank you Jeff for the review. We enjoy working with you and your team. Continued success! NetFacilities Team
April 1, 2016
Patricia P.
Vice President Engineering
Utilities, 11-50 employees
July 27, 2017

“It's hard to set up because you have to play with it to understand how to set it up. ”

OverallIt made us think about our system flow. It also challenged us. I'm still waiting to go live due to errors.
ProsI love the potential to streamline work flow using a phone. The guys are excited about the digital app. They want the app to include more features - as in they don't want to need a computer. I'm not sure how realistic that is as a wish. I would also love an offline option that can sync for new records only! That way the guys wouldn't have to rely on cell phone coverage which can be spotty at times.
ConsThe number of glitches we find and because we rely on work orders to invoice it's been difficult to set up a full process. Many situations of two steps forward one back. It's hard to keep staff motivated when every step has to have troubleshooting completed. I had to give low value for money because of the length of time we've taken to vet the software before we can go live.
July 27, 2017
Rich W.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
March 30, 2017

“Over complicated facilities management software”

OverallWhile the software may technically be robust (from a database programmer's point of view), it is cumbersome and inefficient from the user's point of view. For example to add a part to inventory takes required data entry into over 15 separate data fields, most of which should be autofilled by default, or at least on a grid entry system to prevent having to jump to multiple tabs. Running reports is spotty at best, trying to find maintenance history on assets. For our second facility, we have moved to a different platform which is much more robust, yet user friendly. We are only staying with netfacilities for our first location because of the maintenance history.
ProsIt is technically robust
ConsDifficult to use, cumbersome to add new parts or enter inventory. Reports are complicated and difficult to find required information.
Recommendations to other buyersThey need to have focus groups of users provide detailed feedback, then rewrite the software interface from the ground up. While the backend might be fine, the front end is a waste of users time.

By NetFacilities on March 31, 2017
Hi Rich, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I wish it wouldn¿t have been so harsh and gut-wrenching, but none the less it got my immediate attention, and I felt compelled to respond right away. Based on what I¿ve read It doesn¿t seem there is anything I could say that would make any difference in your opinion, so I won¿t try. I just wish you would have let us know how you were feeling so we could at least have had a chance to do something about it. As best I can tell you¿ve never accepted any guidance or complimentary training, yet I see we¿ve made over 10 attempts to reach out and offer. Just based on this alone it would seem probable that you haven¿t properly setup your account and aren¿t using it correctly. Like you said, perhaps it¿s a bit more robust than your small business requires. All the best to you, and your business! Sincerely, Shawn D.
Hope H.
Admin Asst, Fac & Infrastruc.
Education Management, 201-500 employees
November 20, 2018

“Outstanding support and product!”

OverallNet Facilities has been the best program I have worked with so far. The program is easy to use and the support is 10/10! For what we are getting it's very reasonable.
ProsWhat we like best about this program is the ease of use. It makes training our maintenance staff and regular staff members who submit work requests very easy. And when we run into something we aren't sure about - Net Facilities support is always just a quick call away.
ConsThe trickiest thing about making Net Facilities work for what we need was in the charge back area. We charge back to departments and needed a "cost centre" attached. We use "class" for this and it seems to work alright.
Martin G.
Senior Facilities Manager
March 30, 2017

“Some room for improvement, but still a good system”

OverallFor the most part this is a very good and reliable system. It could use more options for customizable fields and customized reporting. It would also be useful to have layers of task types, so we could drill down to the appropriate service type, without having to scroll through the full list. Being able to batch update some of the user or site data would also be useful, such as distributions. Having to edit individual distributions for each service type, since the bulk of our work goes to a single group.
ProsConsistent uptime and performance. Visually simple and easy to navigate.
ConsLack of customization. Multiple steps that confuse new users and require significant training. Inability to upload data or batch edit.
Recommendations to other buyersThe software would provide an additional benefit if we could track labor hours in a timesheet format. Properly designed, we could then upload that data to our payroll system and eliminate the redundant steps of a separate payroll tracking program.
Jean-Alexandre H.
Facilities and Assets Officer
Government Administration, 10,001+ employees
February 6, 2019

“An Effective Facilities Management Tool”

OverallThis software provides the best bang for your buck, the annual license is very affordable and it's an incredible valuable tool for any facilities management team.
ProsNetFacilities features a very intuitive user interface that allows our clients to request building services or report maintenance issues with ease. It also features numerous tools that help our team manage and plan repairs, and ensure that requests don't slip through the cracks.
ConsI wish there was the ability to customize the reports a little more. The ability to generate customized reports would take this software to the next level.
February 6, 2019
David F.
Facilities Manager
Financial Services, 201-500 employees

“Basic product”

OverallMarginal at best. Everything was working reasonably well until their "improvement" rollout last year. As with many rollouts I have my suspicions that the programmers didn't really get a lot of feedback from the actual end users (you know like MS does). There are plenty of annoying little things that you would think intuitively would be recognized by the programmers such as: Discussion block does no good if you do not get the attention of ALL staff on how to use it. Sometimes critical additions to an email get lost in the audit trail ALL discussions should immediately process an email to at least the administrative group overseeing the work orders. Window does not fit in screen widow even though resolutions is set normally and at 100%. When going to the WO queue we always see closed work orders, Once I close them I want them gone. We will be going to a different system this year

By NetFacilities on March 30, 2017
Hello David, First I'd like to thank you for the honest review. I see you've been a customer since 2012, and we thank you for your loyalty. Please know that we only develop the system based on customer input. As with any software having tens of thousands of users it is often challenging trying to satisfy all requests. Unfortunately that's something all software companies deal with, including MS. This information provides us with input to help us better steer the development of the product. This being said, I, as the CEO of NetFacilities would like to invite you to speak directly with me so that I can learn more about the dislikes you have, so that your ideas can be considered for enhancements. I will reach out to you directly to discuss a time to setup a call, and I'll do my very best to immediately address your concerns. Thanks again for taking the time to provide a valuable review. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Shawn D.
Terrill M.
Facilities Eng. / Corp. Securtiy Supervisor
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
January 4, 2019

“Excellent sofeware”

OverallAs the Facilities Eng. Supervisor I'm able to monitor all work order request a lot more effective and present reports to management when needed for accountable. this have cut my tracking work order request down by 50% I love the this software. Hope that NetFacilities can make the changes or updates the concerns that I've experienced.
ProsI like that the software is very flexible for our Facilities Department. We are able to track many different areas of our department with the work loads etc. it offers a great range of accountable for employees, tenant, and vendors.
ConsI don't like that the software isn't able to have electronic signature on the system for keys receiving, and other important documents that requires a signature. Not please that the mobile app you aren't able send out news / events or any important updates throughout the system for management or users to be aware or in the loop.
January 4, 2019
Sonya R.
July 5, 2018

“Awesome App and Awesome Customer Service!!”

ProsThe ability to manage my services work orders in one place. This allows my technicians to put in notes from the beginning of the repair/service to the completion. This keeps our customer informed at all times. If at any time I have questions or issues, I have a direct contact to assist with any support I need. He is very helpful and has a full understanding of NetFacilities. The report feature is great.
ConsAs much as I love the reports, there are times they fail. NetFacilities can sometimes be slow.
July 5, 2018
Gerald A.
IT Technician
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
November 21, 2018

“A powerful toll for facilities management”

OverallWe're leveraging NetFacilities to better manage IT work orders and keep track of what kinds of issues pop up more frequently.
ProsI really enjoy the granularity of tagging equipment, location of the issues, etc. It makes it easy to know exactly where the problems are.
ConsThe interface is a little cumbersome. I'm not sure what could be done to improve it, but there are some graphical tweaks that could be made when you hover over items and the tooltip pops up, for instance.
Dave T.
Maintenance Manager
Paper & Forest Products, 201-500 employees

“Solid CMMS”

OverallWe use NetFacilities for work order, asset, and inventory management.
ProsThe software is very intuitive and easy to use. I don't think you'll find a better product out there for the money. We are a company with approx 250 employees so this fits our needs well. Customer service is always prompt and friendly.
ConsAbout a year ago I could have had a long list of things I didn't like about this software. Today that list is almost non-existent.
Kerin L.
Help Desk Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

“Netfacilities review”

OverallIt is easy to track my teams tickets and make sure they are being done in a timely manner. It's also easy to go back and look at closed tickets when an issue arises on a piece of equipment. I love NF!
ProsAs an admin for NF in our facility, I like the ease of changing passwords, how easy it is for me to see my own NF as well as the others on my team in a glance. I love being able to discuss issues within the ticket.
ConsI don't have any issues with NF at all.
Mari H.
Real Estate Services Administrator
July 7, 2009

“Give Us Database for Class A High Rise Maintenance/Services”

OverallI would rate this type of internet site and how NetFacilities delivers as a overall 9. They are only a phone call away to assist in ANY way. They encourage training with them to best understand the functionality of facilities management set up they have created. It is a very important tool for any manager of day to day operations such as real estate and the like. Highly recommended since we renew our agreement every year. A very happy and satisfied customer for 3 years now. Thank you NetFacilities!
ProsThe nature of the service reports and available data storage is invaluable. The well thought out screens and usages of appropriate detail creates accuracy and in depth records. Very user friendly with the support to match! Definitely possible to expand to a company's needs and there is nothing they can't accommodate. Always trying to improve the system and keep current. Tracking is marvelous for past and present entries with reporting that is concise. A very relied upon internet based program that delivers! If there is alot of information that can be "pushed" into the system, they offer to do it and thus assist the employee in saving time at their desk.
ConsSometimes being able to print the work order hangs up, but there is always another way to do so. The fact time doesn't permit to always make use of all the functions is the deterrant to getting the most out of the system. Perhaps some tidium at information entry to start with, however when set things go smoothly.
July 7, 2009
James S.
Director of Maintenance

“XXX”

OverallGreat tool---Not up to speed with modernization.
ProsNetFacilities is a good tool for Work Orders, Inventory and Preventive Maintenance.
ConsOur IT department set up infrastructure with no input from people using it (Maintenance dept). Now that we Out Source IT and no one here knows anything about reprogramming system i can not update or modernize program to stay up with building changes.
Elmer I G L.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
July 11, 2017

“5 Star, Great Company - Very customer oriented, stable website and in tune with the industry needs.”

Overallorganized data and did away with such heavy dependancy on paper and administrative time searching data....
ProsVery open to suggestions and implementing updates and changes that benefit the customer needs, Impressive. Extremely attentive to our needs, would and have recommended the service to others!
Consapp does not yet have the ability to copy persons on new work orders, sometimes a little glitchy/slow on certain phones..
Jeff F.
Director of commercial facilities
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

“Commercial use”

OverallOverall for what we need it for we are satisfied
ProsGives a way for maintenance to get the work order as they come through, even if they are not at a computer. Makes it easy to track your maintenance guys labor and time if completed correctly.
ConsSome of our tenants would rather call than go on and submit a work order. Not sure if it is to hard or just easier to call.
John S.
operations manager
July 17, 2009

“Netfacilities was the final piece to our business puzzle!”

OverallI researched over 40 facility maintanence programs and intially was interested in buying a program that would be installed on my server. I initially did not want to do a server based program. After a long review and a cutting down of multiple companies that did not make the cut, Netfacilities was at the top of my top three even though I didn't want an internet based program. After a second conversation and the knowledge of the staff and the features of the program I was sold and I definately made the right choice going with Netfacilites. I recommend Netfacilities 100%!
ProsHas more features and capability than what most clients will need but at the same time is very easy to learn and use. Time stamp and written paper trail is provided in the system. Has preventive maintanence and multiple user login. Great looking program that has the cutting edge look, allows outside user login, invoicing, and great reports that go great with work orders. I cannot list every pro of the program but those are the ones that influence our business the most. Also the staff at Netfacilites really listened to our specific business needs and helped to customize the Netfacilites experience to our needs. The staff is very responsive and you are given a represenative that is avaialibe, helpful, knowledgeable and makes you feel like you are a part of Netfacilites with the way they take care of you.
ConsThere are no cons that I can list for Netfacilities.
July 17, 2009
Maria C.
EVS Supervisor
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
December 4, 2018

“Easy to work with this Program”

OverallReally happy with it.
ProsIt is user friendly and anyone can right away grasp on it. Nothing too complicated and love this for all my work orders.
ConsThere's not much to say other than it sometimes when I want to close a work order is not the same process as the others. You just have to pay attention and see what WO is on what criteria.
December 4, 2018
jennifer m.
Front desk coord
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
November 21, 2018

“Ease of use and functuality”

ProsGreat all inclusive program for maintenance of our facility in total. Can customize and truly make it singularly our go to site for everything from construction, maintenance, housekeeping, and special building and property needs.
ConsDepending on computer it runs on, periodically it will lock up or freeze.
Charles J.
Facilities Service Manager
Government Administration, 201-500 employees

“FWRI--St. Petersburg, FL”

OverallWe are moving to paperless with the use of android phones. We are finding the app serviceable, but a little clunky at times. We are hoping for an updated app soon. We would like to know more about how the system is being updated. We have several other locations we may be adding in the future.
ProsTraining and help desk.
ConsWe loose the data on WO that are late.
Recommendations to other buyersnot at this time.
Julio R.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
August 31, 2016

“Commodore Propertu Managemet Group, LLC.”

OverallMy experience has been great, The Rep. assigned to our account has been very awesome. She helps us every time we call, is very understanding that our tech skills sometimes limited. Provides needed documentation when needed. And always follows up.
ProsThe ability for Pooling Work orders, Running Reports, History
ConsSo far, I have not come across any cons

By NetFacilities on September 6, 2016
Thank you Julio. We appreciate your business
August 31, 2016
Patty Z.
Team Leader
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1001-5000 employees

“My experience.... ”

OverallVery easy to use, very easy to access, saves time and frustration.
ProsI love the fact that if I have something at my site that need immediate attention, all I have to do is log on to NetFacilities and place a work order. All the needed information in that work order and I do not have to do any extra work to get things taken care of. I also love that any work that has been completed at my site is tracked and very easily accessible if I need to be able to shown an auditor that the work has indeed been performed.
ConsI honestly don't have anything negative to say about this software. It is very easy to use.
Chip G.
Facilities Management Coordinator
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“NetFacilities Review”

OverallWe are able to track our time spent on buildings now and has given us a better feel for looking at maintenance better. Also great for tracking time on jobs.
ProsThe system is very easy to work threw and it will let you know if you leave something blank.
ConsA little hard to find old work orders sometimes.
Donna S.
Work Order Receptionist
Government Administration, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2018

“Great Product and Excellent Customer Service”

ProsThe ease of use. The software is very user friendly and it is a quick process to generate/assign work orders.
ConsThere are some reports and displays that could be improved a lot - really need to look at the reports/screens from a business/organization's point of view. We often need to generate reports or find information that we end up having to piece together because the software doesn't provide it in one place.
patrick D.
Director of engineering
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees

“GRHA netfacilities review”

OverallI believe that any facility small and large could benefit from the all encompassing software.
ProsEase of operation, instant reports, customer service.
ConsI do not have any least comments to make it meets all my daily tracking needs and report needs.
DINNA L.
Facility Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“Great software”

ProsIt's user friendly Lots of features that is helpful in tracking and reporting purposes
ConsThere were a couple of times where my vendor's contact info just disappeared. Also, we had experienced some software glitches where there were server errors.

“Maintenance for Hospitals”

OverallWe replaced an expensive in-house server with a much better solution in the cloud. It works with all the mobile devices and is much easier to use
ProsEasy to setup, easy to use, implements all the features we need
ConsCould use an API or other tools for managing users.
Lynn H.
Facilities Asst
Individual & Family Services, 201-500 employees
November 27, 2018

“SBH Review”

OverallI like the new layout and drop down menus. I can work through the screens faster.
ProsI appreciate menu driven options and I like the dashboard for an overview.
ConsI cannot search by 2 factors such as site and originator
November 27, 2018
Ray G.
Maintenance Lead
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees
November 16, 2018

“Customer Service is the best!!!”

ProsThe layout is simple and easy to use. And the dashboard shows me everything I need.
ConsSome of the "permissions" get a little convoluted at times, but customer service always gets it figured out quick!
Jean S.
Administrator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
November 16, 2018

“Wouldn't run a facility without it!”

ProsI can delegate multiple items to staff without paperwork, phone calls or text. I also can track how productive my staff is at certain tasks.
ConsI honestly have not found anything. I am very happy with this software
Connor M.
Senior Manager
Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1000 employees
April 10, 2017

“NetFacilities - The Business Navigator”

OverallWe have been using the NetFacilities for a few months and this is really proving to be a positive system for our daily operations. NetFacilities has become one of our most important vendors. We use their full suite tools within their software. Additionally, their offerings have improved our efficiency, greatly improved our communication with internally with staff and externally with customers and this makes us feel like our whole business is more streamlined.
ProsOne other aspect is the word-of-mouth compliments that we get from our technicians in the field. They love the software's mobile capabilities. If I had to do it all over again, they would be my first pick!
ConsNo Comment.
April 10, 2017
Andrew L.
Operations / Special Initiatives Mgr
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

“From Chaos to Order”

OverallOver the past year we have used NetFacilities to convert from our paper/voicemail requests to a structured and historical database that allows for review and a proactive way to managing requests. For example, the preventative maintenance section has allowed us to protect our current assets while creating 55+ PMs that were never looked at until things broke or we were out of compliance. This has completely changed the dynamic of the organization and the expectations are now exceeded. The support from the conversion team was top notch allowing for us to bring order to chaos!
ProsFlexibility and tracking
ConsHave had trouble with the mobile app working consistently.
Brett F.
PC Coordinator
Aviation & Aerospace, 201-500 employees
January 11, 2017

“Overview of system”

OverallUsed product 2-3 years now. Improvements have been consistent. Customer Service is very good. Works well in it's niche.
ProsFlexibilibity
ConsReporting
Recommendations to other buyersGo through the learning/training demos. Worth it for increased understanding of the system.

By NetFacilities on January 13, 2017
Brett we appreciate the fair response. We look forward to improving.
January 11, 2017
Roland A.
Finance Analyst
Banking, 11-50 employees
December 11, 2018

“GREAT PRODUCT”

ProsI am fascinated by its flexibility and ease of use as one may b=not need much lessons to get acclimatized to the system. Very easy to manage work order, asset and inventory.
ConsNot much. More improvement and the ability to customize to your own specific needs. just recommend This product. just Try it and you wouldn't regret it one bit.
December 11, 2018
David M.
Facilities Coordinator
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“Great Product”

ProsThis software is very easy to use, and the auto pilot function is great!
ConsThere are a few kinks. Sometimes when I close out a work order is does not file it right away.
Deanie H.
Sr. Director of Administration

“Atlanta Humane Society”

Overallgood
ProsI have been using it for a few years now and this has helped me keep up with multiple sites.
Consonly con that I have is, I wish it had the ability to assign a user to more than one site.
Cherena R.
Contract Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
November 20, 2018

“Review from Property Mgmt”

OverallGreat software choice.
ProsIt's very easy to navigate and it's not too convoluted with excess info. Everything is logically laid out.
ConsLoved everything about this software. No complaints to give.
Alan B.
Director, Transportation and Property Management

“Netfacilities”

OverallI use it every day for 94 fleet vehicles and over 30 properties.
ProsEase of use, great customer support, Reps are GREAT!
ConsIt takes too long between screens, data should be stored locally.
Dave C.
IT Manager
Restaurants, 501-1000 employees

“great product”

Prosits easy to use and administrate. Easy to add items.
Conshard to audit trail with the rest of the staff. Would be greats if we could use email and communicate with it. Solid overall product
Mickey J.
Senior Facility Manager
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
April 3, 2017

“NetFacilities - Fast, Reliable and Incredibly Simple :-) ”

OverallSimply put, NetFacilities is great software. NetFacilities helped us to streamline our services for both our clients and vendors. The amount of visibility and organization it provides is incredibly helpful and we can keep a closer eye on the maintenance of our factories equipment. Another important fact is that each of our four users adopted and currently utilize the software. No matter how good the software is, if users don't like, it won't be cost-effective. Additionally, the NetFacilities Support Team was extremely customer focused and helped us troubleshoot our initial concerns and adopt some custom solutions. Thank you!!
ProsThe product is very flexible.
ConsNot yet.
Rick C.
Facilities director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“Netfacilities user”

OverallIncreases our ability to communicate.
ProsWhen fully utilized, this software is one of the most beneficial tools in use.
ConsSome features are difficult to access with ease.
Jeremy B.
It Director
Entertainment, 201-500 employees

“Net facilities ”

ProsEase of use of user and vendor portals.
ConsNot being able to customize sections specially for us. Also inventory module issues with request and receiving items.
Rob M.
Operations/Inventory Manager
Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees
March 31, 2017

“This software is ok but not complete. ”

OverallThere are several issues/features missing or incomplete with this software. - Sort by date does not process years correctly under the Reports by Schedule - Mobile software does not allow you to add "Labor Notes" to work orders. - No Reports include the "Labor Notes" of work orders. Overall the system is not intuitive at all and I have not found the "Help" tab helpful in answering any question I had.
ProsIt does combine an Inventory with facility maintenance tracking.
ConsNot Intuitive. Hard to use.

By NetFacilities on April 3, 2017
Hi Rob, Thanks for taking the time to write a review and share some of your frustrations. Someone will be in touch this week to help you with these areas you're finding difficult. You might find the following information helpful in the interim. From the reports page > Technician Time & Labor section > Technician Labor Evaluation Details report. This will provide you with all labor entries for each work order, along with notes that were added along with the time. On the mobile app, while you are adding the tech's time spent, you type notes along with the hours entries. These are the labor notes that will appear on the aforementioned report. NOTE: permissions might need to be modified in order to see certain information. We can help check all of this with you. Thanks again, Rob! Expect someone from hour support group reach out to offer training. We'll have you using the system proficient in no time! Sincerely, Shawn D.
March 31, 2017
Stepheb N.
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
September 15, 2016

“Great product!”

OverallWe have been using Netfacilities for the past 10 years. We find that the ease of use and set up make it one of the best CMMS platforms in the market.
ProsEasy to set up and create work orders
ConsReporting
September 15, 2016
Individual & Family Services, 1001-5000 employees

“Good program”

OverallOverall, NetFacilities is easy to use and gets the job done. The discussion feature is used frequently since I am over an hour away from our facilities department. It also helps us track a discussion about a specific work order instead of having to search our emails.
ProsIt is very easy to submit a work order, which we do quite often.
ConsIt is difficult to find work orders that I have put in for my location. We have multiple locations in our agency so its difficult to find specific ones.