OneRooftop Ratings

Overall

About OneRooftop

OneRooftop (formerly WebChalet) is making it easy for vacation rental owners and professional managers to take control of their vacation rental businesses and book travelers directly through their own websites. Starting with a wide variety of vacation rental website templates, owners and professionals can create their own website complete with availability calendars, online payment processing, and a suite of marketing tools that are pre-built into the software. Learn more about OneRooftop

Jan S.
owner manager
October 19, 2016

“My One Roof Top web site has helped me grow my VR business and to have more time doing so. ”

OverallWe have been with One Roof Top for several years and have seen the company grown with added features and benefits. I see no reason to look for another software company for our vacation rentals. SEO ~ the back end of the web site allows me to enter popular search terms. This simple feature has made our site searches rank organically competitive with VRBO and Airbnb.....always on page 1. CONTROL OVER CONTENT ~ I love not having to hire a pro to change wording, photos, or pricing. The software is simple and as a casual computer person I can easily navigate the system. ONLINE RENTAL AGREEMENT ~ This has been huge for us as it is another time saver at no additional cost. Our guests can sign "agree" to a legally binding agreement on our web site and deliver their agreement to them quick and easy. AUTOMATED EMAILS ~ Setting up automated emails means that I have more time on my hands to market. The guests receive their house access codes just days before arrival, they receive a welcome to our home note, a how to check out email and a thank you for being our guest and please leave a review email..........all automated. I receive fewer phone calls and more reviews and more time for me to work on marketing and other tasks. PAYMENT PROCESSING INCLUDED ~ I love that guests can receive a quote, enter their credit card numbers securely and with my approval I can ACCEPT their booking in minutes. Easy and quick...........all resulting in me being more efficient and professional. I LOVE my ORT web site and look forward to future improvements as Chad and Sarah are all about growing and becoming better software for other Vacation Rental operators.
ProsSEO, Automated emails, professional receipts for guests, On line rental agreement, ease of use,
ConsI wish that the blog page was included in the web site. This would benefit my SEO.

By OneRooftop on October 19, 2016
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thorough review, Jan! We always appreciate your feedback and look to continue to innovate and further help you streamline your business.
Mary A.
July 13, 2017

“So lucky I chose this company”

OverallI get tons of direct bookings and also can easily search my own inventory for available homes to suggest to guests.
ProsThis is a beautiful, professional looking vacation rental website template and I love it. I have been using it for about 4 years. I have grown from 10-15 homes to 65 in the time I have been using this company and a lot has changed regarding 3rd party booking websites in that time as well making it more important than ever to have my own independent company site. I am so glad I used OneRooftop (formerly WebChalet) for beautiful receipts, easy online booking and great guest messaging options. I have listened to sales pitches from many other more expensive companies and am so glad I found this group first. I have used the other company sites who utilize more expensive software to book my own vacations and am amazed that those do not have as slick of a feel or appearance as my own site.
ConsThe back end (that only the owner/managers sees) is a little crowded and can be confusing at first, in comparison with the beautifully streamlined end user view. But the end user (guest) view is the one that makes you successful.
July 13, 2017
Bill M.
1-10 employees
October 19, 2016

“VR software that continues to grow with my business!”

OverallI began using OneRoofTop in the early days...when it was known as Webchalet. I managed my own 3 vacation rental homes and I used one of their "templates" to easily set up my very first website...CooperstownLuxury.com. Since that time, my business has grown to include 9 rentals. OneRoofTop has kept pace by expanding their products and offerings. I commissioned a custom website from them and the entire creative process was very enjoyable...their engineers and support staff have continued to provide solutions to my requests for out-of-the box ideas. I now do all of my on-line booking and reservation management and payments through my own site. Highly recommend OneRoofTop!! :)
ProsEasy to use. Wide range of features and capabilities.
ConsAs with all software, there are some items which we wish were available but arent yet.
Recommendations to other buyersStart with one of the many free templates...once you see the positive benefits, have OneRoofTop build you a custom site designed just for your properties and yourunique requirements.

By OneRooftop on October 19, 2016
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Bill! It has been a pleasure to work with you throughout the years and see your business grow!
David S.
October 19, 2016

“Great Vacation Rental Website Software!”

Overall Onerooftop.com can create an awesome modern website for your vacation rentals business. Take a look at the website they created for my apartments in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. www.riobeachrentals.com It looks great and the back end system is comprehensive and easy to use. You can customize the website content on your own, add and delete properties, manage reservations, and even handle correspondence and automatic bookings. The staff is very nice, helpful and there if you need them. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to market their vacation rental.
ProsBeautiful website. Comprehensive back end software and tools to manage any vacation rentals business.
ConsLike any software, there is always a more efficient or better way of running a tool. Onerooftop is innovative and always improves and upgrades their software to improve things.

By OneRooftop on October 19, 2016
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thorough review, David! It has been a pleasure working together throughout the years!
Julio V.
Webmaster
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
May 25, 2017

“It has been good but a little rough ”

OverallQuick and easy vacation rental page
ProsIt is really straight forward to use. It has an specific tab to do the general stuff i.e. if you are going to see the properties, you go to the properties tab or a account configuration, or the website. All of them are specifically separated. The notification service is great as long as you place the correct emails everything is pretty straight forward. It is also recommended that you know a little bit of HTML and the macros that the page is using as this will increase your website customization levels and personal emailing to your prospects
ConsIt has been kinda tedious learn how to do stuff in this software but once you get the hang out of it a bunch of text becomes easy to use and starts getting sense
May 25, 2017
Deb D.

“We LOVE OneRooftop!”

OverallI can't stress enough how much we thoroughly love OneRooftop! The staff are the most patient people I've ever worked with! They are always available, spend as much time as we need to explain things and are all around great people to work with. They are super responsive to special requests, suggestions and to customizing things to our specific needs. The platform itself has literally taken the administrative side of our hotel business to a whole new level. We haven't had a single double booking since we switched to OneRooftop, our website looks amazing and is super user-friendly and our staff can easily navigate the many useful features of the back end. Thank you Sarah, Chad, Matt and the OneRooftop crew for being such an awesome team providing such a great product! Deb, Owner of Caravan- The Tiny House Hotel.

By OneRooftop on October 21, 2016
Thanks for the kind words, Deb! The Tiny House Hotel is such a unique property and it is awesome to see your business grow.
October 19, 2016

“Great provider, fits our needs perfectly”

OverallWe have been with OneRooftop for sometime now and we have always appreciated the level of access and support we've received. They were very accommodating of our custom website design and our particular business policies and practices. They've also been very open to feature requests and helping to explain current features.
ProsAbility to accommodate customer website design, ease of use and customer service.
ConsStill a few quirks around messaging and payments. Nothing major.
Recommendations to other buyersI'd love to see more integrations such as Quickbooks, ResortLock, etc.
Randy M.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self-employed
July 18, 2017

“So Glad I Found This Company”

OverallEase of use and good customer support
ProsEase to use in the back end for me. I wanted a software that it wouldn't be hard to figure out what to do if I hadn't been needing to change something for 3 months. One Roof Tops's is very user friendly.
ConsThere may be too many templates to choose from and I get kind of confused by them and tend to ignore them. They may be helpful but not sure how to use them.
December 7, 2017

“Good vacation rental management option for a small to midsize operator”

ProsIt is all web based, so I can access it from anywhere and my assistant can too. The back end is pretty easy to use and has served us well.
ConsI wish they had more integration with outside services such as Quickbooks, Resortlock, etc. We also haven't been able to take advantage of their channel management and there are some quirks with the automated messaging for guests.
December 7, 2017
June 7, 2017

“Very good hosting and back end for vacation rental management.”

ProsFull featured back end to support our vacation rental business. Great centralized calendar. Good communication tools.
ConsI wish there were more integrations with the other tools we use. The system logs you out after a short period requiring logging in pretty much overtime I need to use the site.
June 7, 2017
Michael M.
Vacation rental owner
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
October 19, 2016

“No need to go elsewhere. Onerooftop.....do it!”

OverallAAA experience !!! Sarah and Matt are fantastic. The features, functionally, sheer beauty of the site templates, everything is fabulous!
ProsEase of use, quality of appearance
ConsNone

By OneRooftop on October 19, 2016
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Michael! It has been a pleasure working together.
Richard C.
Owner/Operator
Hospitality, Self-employed
October 20, 2016

“OneRooftop changed my life!”

OverallFrom day one, my OneRooftop site has outperformed the mega-listing sites and allowed me the freedom and flexibility to run my vacation rentals like I want to...and my guests like.
ProsI love the free-form pages
ConsI wish the payment process could be a bit more automated
Recommendations to other buyersI tell all of my friends to DO IT NOW
kevin k.
OWner

“Great Support!”

OverallI've used OneRooftop for a couple of years since when they were called WebChalet. I've been very pleased with the service and functionality and usability constantly improves over time.
Proscost and usability
Recommendations to other buyersMorph more into a Property management software like Escapia

By OneRooftop on October 21, 2016
Thanks, Kevin! We look forward to continue to work together and bring you awesome new features.
Randy M.
October 19, 2016

“Very Satisfied Customer From The Beginning!”

OverallI found OneRoofTop (Webchalet) about 4 years ago online when I was trying to find someone who would have good looking templates but even more importantly an easy to use site for end users and for me to make changes and additions. I believe I found the perfect company for our business of renting and managing 10 condos of our own and friends. From the initial contact with Sarah at the beginning I felt very comfortable with their company. They were patient when I would describe what I wanted to accomplish and then always be very responsive when I needed assistance on using some of the features of my site. The annual amount I pay for the site is a great value for me and to be able to send to an inquirers one site showing all our places. I am a big fan of OneRoofTop and feel like I got in on the ground floor with them.
Clifford M.
June 14, 2013

“Web Chalet Holiday rentals software”

OverallWould we recommend WebChalet yes! so easy to use layouts are clean and fresh and there new ideas are going to help us grow in the future. They listen to ideas and feedback which is important.
ProsWe changed to web chalet as their system was the easiest and quickest way to have properties online. There templates we fantastic and we have seen our our visitors increase by 50%. and we are always on page 1 of Goole searches in our working area. Bookings for this year have all come from our web chalet website and we are pleased to begin on 2nd year with them.
ConsWe are UK based and Webchalet are US based we sometimes have issues over language and settings however they do support us and make changes were they can
Debi H.
June 14, 2013

“We love the support from Web Chalet!”

OverallWebChalet has been fantastic to work with. We highly recommend them.
ProsWe are a tiny mom and pop, vacation rental "company". We knew nothing about how to put up a website, but Sarah at Web Chalet started us off from our level of zero and over the past year has responded quickly to every single question, change or improvement that we have asked for. I can't think of another company that we deal with where we get faster response, or more personal and tailored service. We are always learning more about websites, then we contact Sarah and she helps us improve ours.
ConsWe can't think of any cons!
Fredrick A.
July 18, 2017

“Customer Service! Customer Service! Customer Service!”

OverallOnline presence and booking capability!
ProsWhen looking around for software at a competitive price this was the only company that I successfully used that also supplied live phone service.
ConsAs with all software it would be great to customize 100% to my needs. The main issue is if you want an e-check solution it is not available.
Computer Software, Unspecified
April 15, 2018

“Excellent support”

ProsThe product is great. It's helped me scale my vacation rental property company. Can't ask for much more
ConsWould like the product to be easier to access on my iPhone X. Other than that the team there is great
April 15, 2018
Willem K.
October 24, 2016

“It is great to give people a choice to make a direct, commission-free reservations at my website.”

OverallI have been using OneRooftop for my vacation rental in the Virgin Islands for three years. It is a great cloud-based all-in-one solution for holiday home owners. The web templates look smart and are easy to manage. You can add pages and change the menu structure within minutes. Behind the website is an excellent back office where you can control your bookings, finances and much more. I use my mobile phone to manage 90% of my inquiries and finances. It is great to give people a choice to make a direct, commission-free reservations at my website.
October 24, 2016
rick a.
October 19, 2016

“Finally found a good partner!”

OverallI am an individual owner of five units. The key for me just now launching this website has been the assistance and phone availability of the OneRooftop team! The other companies I did a trial with did not have the same level of assistance.

By OneRooftop on October 19, 2016
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Rick. We look forward to working together for many years to come.
Todd O.
October 19, 2016

“Sarah and Matt are amazing”

OverallSarah and Matt are amazing Every time we come up with a good suggestion they change their software they're constantly comparing large websites and how they're doing things and implement them on one rooftop were very impressed

By OneRooftop on October 19, 2016
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Todd! We always appreciate and value your feedback.
Magdalena B.
October 19, 2016

“Good service from OneRooftop”

OverallWe've been with OneRooftop for over a year and are happy with our website. We appreciate the excellent customer service. Thank you OneRooftop!

By OneRooftop on October 19, 2016
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review, Magdalena! We will soon be letting you know about some exciting new features!