MarketGrabber Job Board Ratings

Overall

About MarketGrabber Job Board

Web-based job board platform that enables the building of resume databases through full applicant tracking systems. Learn more about MarketGrabber Job Board

Suzanne K.
May 11, 2018

“We are extremely happy with the software and the support; we'd recommend MarketGrabber!”

OverallWe have a wonderful job board! Our customers and candidates love it; easy to use, makes sense to even the non-technology user.
ProsEase of use, ability to have MarketGrabber make custom changes that fit our needs, searchability for job seekers. Also, we appreciate that we are able to control so much on our own and make minor changes when necessary. The back office is extremely helpful and easy to maneuver. The folks at MarketGrabber are extremely fast and attentive when we need support!
ConsResume searchability from the back office. We'd like to be able to search our own database by category, city, state, job title etc. Even though we don't sell our candidate database to customers, we do full cycle recruiting and it would be helpful if that was part of the software package.

By AlphaPlex on May 17, 2018
Thank you so much Suzanne for the positive review and feedback! We appreciate your business and wish you much success with your job board! The MarketGrabber Team
May 11, 2018
Sandra V.
President/CEO
Sports, Self-employed
October 11, 2016

“MaGrabber Review”

OverallThe MarketGrabber team is professional and talented. I have found them to be knowledgeable about all current aspects of the web and the mobile environment. They provide cost projections and will work with you to develop your site that is best suited to your business. Their follow-up is outstanding and delivery is on time. The customer support is responsive to all requests in a timely manner. I would recommend MarketGrabber's team for anyone interested in working with a group that understands its business and how it can adapt to and work for yours. When I first started my website over 16 years ago, I worked with two other web businesses. Fortunately, I found Ed and his team and would never use anyone else.
ProsEase of use and flexibility
ConsNothing I do not like

By AlphaPlex on October 11, 2016
Thank you so much for the review Sandy! We have really enjoyed working with you over the years and your feedback means a great deal to us! Best Regards, The MarketGrabber Team
October 11, 2016
Jacek P.
Job search website in Ireland
October 10, 2016

“Great job board software.”

OverallWe have great experience with MarketGrabber software. We are using job board for over 3 years. During this time we have made few modification and customization. Always the job was done professionally and at time. Here at Market Grabber you can always expect outstanding support. Professional knowledge of programmers make the co-operation nice and easy. For Market Grabber staff there are no to small and big jobs, you ask and you always getting what you expect. Generally I would give to Market Grabber 10/10.

By AlphaPlex on October 10, 2016
Hi Jacek, Thanks so much for the review! You have been a pleasure to work with over the years and we really do appreciate your business. So glad you are happy with our software and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Best Regards, The MarketGrabber Team
October 10, 2016
Alan C.
September 28, 2017

“MarketGrabber ROCKS!”

OverallThis software powers my 6 job sites so the benefits are obvious; it's me income!
ProsI like everything about it, plus it seems easy to implement customizations. I like the easy to add video, social media share buttons and the job posting branding opportunities for employers. The Articles section is great with all the picture and video options.

By AlphaPlex on October 4, 2017
Thank you so much for the review Alan, we do appreciate it! It has been a pleasure working with you over the years and we look forward to our continued relationship. All the best! The MarketGrabber Team
September 28, 2017
Charles S.
May 10, 2018

“I have been a customer for over ten years. The software is great and customer service is excellent.”

ProsVery flexible and an excellent value. The back office is very easy to navigate and whenever I run into difficulties, support is just an email away.
ConsNone. I have been totally satisfied with Marketgrabber software and Alphaplx. It is the absolute best customer support.

By AlphaPlex on May 17, 2018
Thank you so much for the review and positive feedback Charles! We have enjoyed working with you over the years and look forward to many more! Wishing you much success with your latest job board project! The MarketGrabber Team
May 10, 2018
Jim L.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2018

“Excellent. The whole team has always been friendly, professional and very easy to access.”

OverallGrow my business.
ProsIt is customizable for me, it was reasonably priced, great software support, has functioned flawlessly as far as I can tell.
ConsWould be nice to customize some areas that can't be due their format. They can customize areas but it is additional charge.
June 13, 2018
Tom S.
December 21, 2016

“Excellent Job Board software”

OverallSail1Design enters its 10th year of business in 2017 and, after 3 other attempts with custom, open source, and other software, we have been and are very pleased with Marketgrabber. After much frustration and loss of time/money with other products, I am delighted to report that Marketgrabber software has worked very well for Sail1Design, and has helped us become the #1 sailing industry career center in the US, if not the world. This software WORKS, and it is very reliable, as are the company owners. Many thanks.

By AlphaPlex on December 27, 2016
Thank you so much for the great review Tom, the whole team appreciates it! We are very happy to hear of your success with the job board software and if we can be of any additional assistance in the future please let us know.
December 21, 2016
Lynnette B.
December 14, 2016

“The MarketGrabber Team goes above and beyond”

OverallWe have been with MarketGrabber for over three years now. Our site required quite a bit of customization and their team has been amazing to work with. They are always on time, you can actually reach a person when you need tech-support and they deliver an excellent product. The system is extremely easy to use for both the user and the administrator. I highly recommend MarketGrabber.

By AlphaPlex on December 14, 2016
Thank you so much for the wonderful review Lynette! It has been a pleasure working with you over the years and we look forward to your continued success with MarketGrabber! As always, we are here for you if ever need further assistance. Kind regards from the whole team!
December 14, 2016