Sendible Ratings

Overall

About Sendible

Sendible is the leading social media management platform for agencies looking to manage social media more effectively for their clients. The Sendible platform brings all your social networks together into a centralized hub and is the easiest way to execute a winning social media strategy for multiple brands at scale. Positioned as a productivity tool for agencies, you can be certain that your team will save hours of time! Learn more about Sendible

Lisa R.
October 14, 2019

“Visibly Media on Sendible”

OverallSaving time is critical when you post not just for your own business, but for those you support. Having a deeper knowledge of the software helps me when a client decides to use an affiliate link to subscribe and still DIY - I can help them if they get stuck. Being able to schedule multiple clients over multiple days with different content (one client has two locations in two states) has been a gift!
ProsIt's a great program, easy to use, love the mobile app! It's easy to use and schedule, and schedule out for long-term projects. The "reminder warning" about an image size not right for Instagram has been a time-saver, and being able to edit within the program vs. going back to my program is a big help!
Cons I wish the Media Library for my clients would retain the images I upload for them; typically stores in my Media Library, causing me to upload more often than should be necessary. I see the value in the reports but really need to deep dive into how to create the reports I want for my business as well as for my clients.
Lee'Ann B.
October 8, 2019

“Social scheduling made easy”

OverallI have been using Sendible since August 2016 and it's been a big time saver. I think it's fairly easy to use not too much of a learning curve if you have just started with them.
ProsThere are many pros with Sendible. First, I love that they are always evolving and introducing new features to the platform. It's easy to schedule content on many platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Google my Business (yes, you should be posting there!). There's a Canva integration which makes creating graphics much easier and efficient. Also, very easy to curate new content and add RSS feeds.
ConsI would say their app - I am on the go a lot and to be able to post content via the app would be ideal. It's not as intuitive as the desktop platform. Hopefully it's in the works and it more than likely is.

By Sendible on October 10, 2019
Hi Lee'Ann Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback. Katey
Cate S.
Chief Sanity Saver

“Sendible saved me!”

OverallThe best thing about Sendible is the support. I love the interface - after wrestling with how to schedule content my clients can see! But the support is amazing. Customer service is clearly a high priority - as it is in my own business - so I love that any support emails are empathic and understanding as well as helpful. Often I receive a personalised video that shows me - in my own account - how to achieve my goals.
ProsEasy to use, great interface, beautiful reports. It was easy to create an account and attach Facebook pages and Instagram accounts.
ConsI did need some help getting started. It wasn't clear to me how to start scheduling and I found scheduling a bit tricky in the beginning - partly because I give all my clients the ability to view their scheduled content. This means that I had to re-schedule some of my initial posts, so that clients could see them!
Angel R.
Editor
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
October 14, 2019

“Simplified our Social Media Work”

OverallWe love Sendible and have highly recommended it to our friends.
ProsIt is very easy to use and we appreciate having everything in a single console
ConsSometimes posts do not show the image and there is no way of knowing until you check on the social account for the results.
Matthew D.
Social Media Strategist
October 15, 2019

“IT WORKS!”

OverallIt's been great! We were able to get a good price that suits our company and is helping us be more productive!
ProsI've used a few other posting platforms and after looking found Sendible! The support team is great! They answer your questions in a timely matter and email you to let you know that they got your info. Because they are still developing they let you know if something is going wrong and makes sure to let you know when it will be back up and working.
ConsSometimes you can't find a profile you are trying to connect. I had this happen two times and I've had a screenshare call with a support tech to get this fixed by the developers ASAP!
October 15, 2019
Mary T.
Digital Marketing Administrator
Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

“Very Impressed!”

OverallAs a previous Sprout user finding a platform like Sendible is a breath of fresh air, the pricing plans for our team and needs are a perfect fit.
ProsFrom start to finish, this is by far the best Social Media Scheduling and workload platform I have ever used! Set up was a breeze, and the personal helo I received from customer executives were greatly appreciated. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and promptly. I LOVE that you can preview a post in its entirety before publishing to each of your social media platforms before publishing! This has been such a helpful feature that I have not been able to find with other programs.
ConsI have yet to find anything I do not like.

By Sendible on October 10, 2019
Hi Mary, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate all your feedback. Katey
Frank M.
October 14, 2019

“Great social media planning”

OverallFrom the time of my free trial to today, I've had a great experience. The training team gave me a great introductory kickoff meeting and kept in touch to ensure that I was able to use the tool. I even requested a follow up meeting to review some specific features and they were quick to schedule.
ProsSendible features everything I need out of the box as an agency owner. I can quickly and efficiently manage multiple client social media accounts without having to toggle between complicated dashboards. They offer an easy uploading template that makes advanced planning and scheduling a breeze. I particularly love the native image editor, which makes it so much easier to customize the image to the particular social channel I'm posting to.
ConsAs with most social media tools, the Instagram functionality isn't perfect, but nothing I have found is, as Instagram continues to be non-agency friendly. It is an expensive tool but the features are worth it.
August 10, 2018

“Sendible is The Easiest, Most Reliable Social Media Management Software”

OverallI have used every major social media posting software to manage the accounts of business clients and their clients. This one software is absolutely vital to my business. By far the features, support, and pricing of Sendible have provided the most reliable functionality and support in this niche. I have managed social media for brands professionally since 2012, while running my own firm since July, 2013. Their accounts must be up and running with fresh posts and interaction every day. Sendible offers the tools to do this. Whenever there is a glitch or connection issue, the customer support staff employed by Sendible is proactive in reaching out and updating the status. Since I have to manage dozens or even hundreds of social media profiles at a time, the pricing and features of a corporate level account are important. Sendible has provided me a custom subscription that meets my exact needs.
ProsEasy social media post scheduling Intuitive, easy to use interface Customer support agents respond quickly and proactively to issues Team member management and post approval functions are vital to business Clients can access their own accounts and provide access securely
ConsConnection issues are common but resolved swiftly
August 10, 2018
Sarah S.
Client Success Manager
September 24, 2018

“Sendible is a Timesaver”

ProsI love the reporting features they offer. Not only can we post content to our clients Facebook, Twitter, G+, and Instagram accounts, but we can offer in-depth reports on how well their social media pages are performing. I like that our clients can actually see what an impact we are having on their social media presence.
ConsOnly 1 user at a time can be logged in to our main account, which makes for some issues when multiple people need to work on something at the same time. The customer support team was very helpful with creating a work-around for us, but it still isn't as efficient as I would like it to be.

By Sendible on September 28, 2018
Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. Regarding users, you can purchase more users should you wish - this means more than one user will be able to use the Sendible platform at the same time. Do get in touch with our sales team and they will be happy to advise on the best option. Katey
September 24, 2018
Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees
December 20, 2018

“Great for Scheduling Posts”

OverallI run a blog and like to schedule social shares in advance. The software allows me to do that easily, including editing pending posts if I see something I've entered in error (typo typically). I'm a software developer by trade so when I find a bug I tend to give better than average bug descriptions. They're fairly responsive in fixing the issues I've addressed, with the exception of those problems specific to running on a touch-screen system.
ProsI like the ability to schedule posts on most major social platforms. They're fairly responsive to changes made on respective platforms that affect ability to post. Can view "inbox" of platforms from Sendible instead of having to visit each.
ConsThey're typically quick to fix bugs I've reported. However, there are some interesting bugs on my touchscreen laptop that don't happen on a non-touchscreen system that they seem less interested in fixing.

By Sendible on January 7, 2019
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. ¿ It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier!
December 20, 2018
Angele B.
Founder/CEO
March 10, 2019

“Best if you're on a budget”

OverallCustomer service has always been very available and kind when needed. Plus, Sendible has remained constantly affordable, unlike many of their competitors.
ProsAutomation and additional social media features are fairly simple to use in Sendible. Plus, it's extremely affordable if you're managing multiple platforms. Also, their analytic report builder ROCKS!
ConsIt doesn't feel very intuitive. There are certain features (for example: managing your media library) that should be a cinch, but you can only do it while you're in post creation mode. Small things like that- so you're still able to use the program for post scheduling and analytics, but I'd like to see a smoother platform.

By Sendible on March 11, 2019
Hi Angele, Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! It's wonderful to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. Katey
March 10, 2019
Laurie J.
Social Media Strategist
March 5, 2019

“Great all-in-one system”

OverallOverall my experience has been great. The system is easy to upgrade/downgrade whenever, so I can manage the ever-changing load of clients I have at a given time. I've been using Sendible for about 4 years now.
ProsI love that Sendible is a one-stop-shop for all of your social media management needs. It also offers high-volume plans at much more reasonable prices than other social media tools.
ConsThe software can be glitchy (different browsers have different issues but I found Chrome to be the best). It also is missing a couple of features that I would like - such as adding a new post to the top of the queue, instead of the bottom.

By Sendible on March 6, 2019
Hi Laurie, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear how Sendible os making your social media management easier. ¿ Katey
March 5, 2019
August 29, 2019

“Great Software - But is overpriced for small businesses”

ProsVery easy to use and has a lot of features that were available with other programs.
ConsI find that it is overpriced for small businesses.

By Sendible on August 30, 2019
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to see a 10/10 recommendation - we appreciate the love! Katey
August 29, 2019
Elena P.
Web Communications Coordinator
Civic & Social Organization, 201-500 employees
January 18, 2019

“Sendible: Organization & Accountability for Social Media Work”

OverallWe switched from SproutSocial to Sendible when our online team became large enough that we needed to be able to easily centralize not just content but responses. Sendible creates accountability for social media content and responses that has been really instrumental in allowing us to become more responsive.
ProsAllows you to easily plan content across multiple social media platforms, and creates a system of accountability and signoff/approvals for posts before they are scheduled. It also allows for feedback and resubmission if there are problems with a piece of content, and creates a centralized way to see, assign, and respond to incoming contacts/messages from social media.
ConsThe learning process is a little slower than some of its competitors, but it has a lot more functionality than most of them.

By Sendible on January 21, 2019
Hi Elena, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. If you haven't already signed up to our training lounge, I'd recommend doing so. Kind regards, Katey
January 18, 2019
Liana L.
Owner and Consultant
July 20, 2017

“Good choice for agency or managing multiple accounts”

ProsWe use the content review and approval system the most. It enables the team to seamlessly create content and have it published across various social networks. They also updated their reporting which is a huge improvement. I'm very happy with how the new reports look. It's a good value for the number of networks they include and the reporting.
ConsThe approval process could be made quicker (similar to Buffer) because it adds in an extra click which I don't think is needed. The reports are a bit tricky to customize. But they are headed in the right direction.
July 20, 2017
ASHLEY M.
designer
July 29, 2019

“Easy to Use”

OverallIt's a good, reasonably priced product
ProsIt is easy to use, gets the job done and has all the functionality needed
ConsI'd like to integrate with facebook ads/boosted posts

By Sendible on July 31, 2019
Hi Ashley, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is valued and I have passed it on to the team. Katey
July 29, 2019
Shylar B.
Founder and Lead Travel Specialist
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
October 23, 2018

“So far, my favourite Social Media Management platform”

ProsPretty easy to schedule and perform social media posting and commenting. The measure features seem to grow in their usefulness as time progresses, really looking forward to getting more value out of discerning who the top engaged profiles are as the months progress. It also seems as though the business has a solid history with platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, meaning changes and updates should more readily be resolved to the end user (me).
ConsIt would be nice to do away with the 'Services' options and simply use full functionality of social media accounts. It is marketed as a means to better choose what matters most in your business, but it feels like a cash grab for any of us with more than a couple of social channels on the go, let alone if we open a second business or have groups of clients segmented for content in our social calendars.

By Sendible on October 29, 2018
Hi Shylar, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is appreciated, I can tell you that we are in the process of evaluating our 'services' offering to make it easier to add whole social profiles to the Sendible dashboard. Katey
October 23, 2018
Retail, Unspecified
July 31, 2018

“Great platform to manage accounts with a team”

ProsThis program is simple enough for anyone that has used any type of scheduling software before. If you are working with a team, it is easy to access other profiles and multiple social media accounts.
ConsThis software can be buggy often resulting in me having to log in and out multiple times, sometimes information in profiles and even posts are not saved either, which can get frustrating after a while.
July 31, 2018
catherine c.
Marketing Communication Manager
April 10, 2018

“I Love It!”

ProsEasy to navigate dashboard. Publishing and scheduling tools easy to use. I'm very happy with how the new reports look. It's a good value for the number of networks they include and the reporting. I like that the account can be white listed. I like that we can manage multiple clients social channels at once. I felt the best feature was the live reporting links you can send out.
ConsThe software is complicated at times. I definitely spent a lot of time looking through their tutorial to figure out how to do what should be easy things.
April 10, 2018
March 12, 2019

“On par with other social scheduling tools”

OverallI've used it for about 7 months, and I've been pretty satisfied.
ProsI like how easy the reporting features are.
ConsIt's difficult to manually tag people on Facebook or LinkedIn. You can only tag people on Twitter.

By Sendible on March 13, 2019
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with tagging. You should be able to tag for both Facebook and Twitter. If you continue to experience issues, please get in touch with our support team and they will take a look into this for you. Katey
March 12, 2019
December 26, 2018

“A fantastic platform for managing multiple clients ”

ProsLogins for each of my clients so that they can sign in and browse through their scheduled content. First scheduling software I've come across that posts to Google My Business.
ConsSome features are behind. The bulk uploader needs to be able to add has tags as a separate field for twitter & instagram.

By Sendible on January 7, 2019
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! ¿ It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.
December 26, 2018
Rocky K.
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team
March 17, 2018

“We needed a Blog scheduler, and Sendible is it”

OverallSendible has been a great alternative to Hootsuite, only with a much more modern look and better reports.
ProsSendible is quickly becoming our central control tower for everything social media. I can quickly link all of my social media accounts and blogs, and have them in one place. The biggest benefit is the ability to upload a csv of social media content. I can spend an hour writing content and schedule when they'll be delivered - then upload that one file to Sendible to keep the calendar full.
March 17, 2018
Caitlin L.
Content Manager
February 1, 2018

“Glitchy, frustrating, but it gets the job done, kinda. ”

OverallAble to post to multiple platforms. Able to send live reports to clients.
ProsI like that the account can be white listed. I like that we can manage multiple clients social channels at once. I felt the best feature was the live reporting links you can send out.
ConsThis software is so glitchy. I often have to log out and back in to make features work. Sometimes the disappear altogether, or when I click them they don't fire. The users and accounts in the administration settings only work about 20% of the time. Literally every time I tried to change a user to a team member or anything with the user roles the changes never saved, wasting my time. We asked the sendible reps to make a custom service for us and their wesbite was unable to process our credit card, 3 separate times. After all this, the custom service they delivered was not what we needed. Linked in services have to be reconnected every 60 days requires some upkeep.
February 1, 2018
JAMES G.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
October 9, 2019

“Review for Sendible”

OverallMy overall experience it is a great social media management tool that can help small to large businesses with social media.
ProsI like the scheduling functions, statistical breakdown, and the directly posting to Instagram.
ConsThe only con is that the software limits connecting social media pages per package.

By Sendible on October 10, 2019
Hi James, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate all your feedback! Katey
October 9, 2019
David S.
Creative

“You Saved Me! ”

OverallIt's been fantastic! Except that one week post would bounce because of policy updates on Instagram.
ProsI liked the fact that I could schedule posts across platforms in one place. Especially with Instagram which doesn't allow schedules directly.
ConsUmm, it kind of too a while to get used to the layout. I still struggle to find some functions like the calendar which is my favourite page. Maybe if we had an app instead of a website?

By Sendible on October 10, 2019
Hi David, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave Sendible a review - we appreciate your feedback! Katey
Deirdre G.
IBO/CSP
Media Production, Self-employed
June 6, 2018

“Sendilble is definitley great for your scial media publishing needs”

ProsYou can publish on the go using the mobile app that is available for iOS and Android. Easy to use. You can schedule specific publishing times.
ConsNo free plan and no plugins to use within Wordpress, but a 30-day trial is available. It would be nice of the trial was longer.
June 6, 2018
Daniel H.
QA and Support Specialist
Investment Management, 11-50 employees
April 19, 2019

“Makes Managing Multiple Social Media Accounts Easy :)”

OverallEasy to configure and set up. Great resources, demos,webinars, etc to help you maximize all the resources Sendible has to offer.
ProsWithin a matter of a few minutes you can seamlessly connect your Sendible account to social media profiles. I've contacted customer support via chat and they were readily available to answer my questions. They even can add-on additional connections so you can set up a monthly plan for the exact amount of social connections that you need.
ConsI really only recommend signing up for an account if you have 10 or more social media accounts that you need to manage, otherwise I think it is easy enough to manage the accounts manually.

By Sendible on April 23, 2019
Hi Daniel, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier. Katey
April 19, 2019
Anthony C.
GDPR Consultant
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
May 9, 2019

“A Decent Social Media Manager”

OverallIf you really need a social media management software, then Sendible is one of the best to consider.
ProsManaging social media accounts is quite easy using Sendible and when it is used properly, it makes posting so much easier.
ConsThe interface is a bit old-fashioned looking and not very intuitive.

By Sendible on May 10, 2019
Hey Anthony, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is really valuable and I will be sure to pass it on to the wider team. Happy posting! Katey
May 9, 2019
Adam D.
September 14, 2017

“We use Sendible in our agency and love it. ”

ProsWe can collaborate easily and efficiently. We love the calendaring system. I am always discovering more useful features - it's very fun!
ConsI wish our posts could be color-coded by their function. For example, Education posts should be one color, and Promo Posts should be another, etc. This way we could see at a glance for the month we have every type of post completed.
September 14, 2017
April 6, 2018

“Tried this out for providing reports to clients”

ProsLots of data options in the custom reports, loved the top posts layout, the ability to see fans by age/gender and by city, ability to automatically send monthly emails
ConsWe decided against this software in the end due to the fact that we could only use 20 modules per report. We needed more.
April 6, 2018
Pamela S.
March 31, 2018

“Sendible about the same as Hootsuite”

ProsEasy to navigate dashboard. Publishing and scheduling tools easy to use. A little confusion during the Instagram switch from native to 3rd party scheduling capability.
ConsNot many bells and whistles that I was expecting. Price seems. a bit out of line compared to other Social Media scheduling tools
March 31, 2018
Elesha J.
Brand Manager
March 7, 2018

“I use this daily ”

ProsAs a brand Manager I daily use this software to manage clients social media accounts. I love that it integrates so many tools that save me time!
ConsI don't like that the notifications showing replies to messages or comments take a bit to come in which caused double reponses
March 7, 2018
Mandy J.
Managing Partner
Publishing, Self-employed
January 30, 2019

“Overall a good choice”

ProsFree 30-day trial is awesome, gives you the chance to see what works and what doesn't. Auto posting for RSS and evergreen content is great.
ConsSharing images was a bit too much trouble. Not as easy as buffer and other competitors.

By Sendible on February 1, 2019
Hi Mandy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm happy to hear you had a pleasant trial. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with our sales team on sales@sendible.com Katey
January 30, 2019
Rebekkah A.
Education and Communications Manager
November 22, 2017

“The customer support is rough. The product is okay but they are struggling to keep up.”

ProsThis product offers an accessible reporting access link to clients that can be viewed at any time for the metrics you set up.
ConsThey are very slow to roll out new product integrations. Most other companies beat them to product development, and when you ask them about it they will say "Yeah, we will do this for you if we charge you an extra fee, or you can wait like everyone else who has our product." Third support help respond time is also painstakingly slow.
November 22, 2017
Shawn R.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
May 17, 2019

“Sendible Review ”

OverallYou can start with the core-essentials & add features & functions later at any time. Easy to orientate staff to the software.
ProsLower up front cost. Meets most of your business needs. Quick to deploy. You own the software.
ConsComes with upgrade costs & licensing fees. Slow to evolve with your business. Changes and features requests may be billable

By Sendible on May 21, 2019
Hi Shawn, Thank you for taking the time to leave Sendible a review. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the wider team. Katey
May 17, 2019
Susan B.
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant
June 7, 2017

“Decent option to manage multiple social media accounts.”

ProsThe design and interface is good. The pricing is good for large accounts without an enterprise level budget.
ConsIf you have a need for simplicity, this may not be the option for you. There's a bit of a learning curve. Some troubles with the non-major social networks. And, mobile is not a viable option (a HUGE drawback of course).
June 7, 2017
jeroni v.
April 16, 2018

“The best”

ProsIts all in one software to manage all social profiles. Monetize, analytics and full features to edit publications
ConsSimply. the price. This software is made only for agencies and companies. freelancers like me can't pay.
April 16, 2018
Amber K.
November 3, 2016

“Sendible...Eh”

OverallWe used Sendible to post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. for over 25 clients for about a year. The major problem we had with Sendible was it's connectivity to Google+. We regularly lost connectivity and our posts bounced due to it. This was very frustrating and eventually led us to find a different software to use.
November 3, 2016
Jenna H.
Ad Trafficker
January 17, 2018

“We started using Sendible for bulk uploading social media and it'#39;s been great!”

OverallThe platform is easy to use, straight-forward and cut our time in half for publishing posts for our advertisers.
ProsSendible is a great tool for bulk uploading creative and content. We used to have to go each advertiser'#39;s page to post content and it was very time-consuming. Sendible allows you to bulk upload creative and content for a whole month. It'#39;s a very efficient, time-saving platform.
January 17, 2018