Paycom Ratings

Overall

About Paycom

Web-based time clocks allow employees to clock in/out or enter hours through our app. Approved time data automatically flows to payroll, which eliminates your need to manually calculate time sheets and re-key information. Our automated process provides 24/7 access for employers and employees. Prevent unauthorized punches, with geofencing and IP address filtering enabled. Control clock in/out times so employees are paid only for scheduled shifts. Restrict punch types to help ensure correct data Learn more about Paycom

Insurance, 501-1000 employees
April 24, 2019

“Paycom is the One Stop Shop!”

OverallOur previous vendor was built off bolt on modules, not products they developed. This vendor didn't allow for online signing of new hire paperwork, didn't have a built in electronic I-9, had separate time and attendance and PTO tracking. It became a full time job just to keep up with their time and attendance and PTO tracking. When we were shopping for new HRIS software we knew we wanted one system and Paycom was the only one we found that was truly one system. Since bringing in Paycom we have moved into the digital age! With all the efficiencies we have found utilizing Paycom we have been able to save on overhead and have maintained an open headcount for the HR department. Not only is the software top notch but we love having top notch customer service as well! Not only do we have a dedicated payroll specialist that we can contact for day to day questions and assistance but we also have a Customer Relations Representative (CRR) that is available for onsite training and overview of the system to ensure we are getting the most of the system and fully utilizing the products we purchased!
ProsPaycom is the one stop shop for HRIS systems. From posting job opportunities, tracking applicants through the interview process, onboarding, and the entire employee life cycle, Paycom has it all. Just when you think it can't get better they do a monthly release that makes you go "wow!". They are innovative and always looking for ways to make the HR professional's life easier!
ConsOne area of focus I would recommend would be more content development in their new LMS module. The module itself is really user friendly but having content is the toughest part of building an LMS. Having more pre-built content would help utilize the module quicker.

By Paycom on June 20, 2019
Thank you for the 5-star review! We're happy to partner with you to be your ?one-stop shop? payroll and HR technology solution.
April 24, 2019
Human Resources, 201-500 employees
April 17, 2019

“A well-rounded, feature rich HRIS ”

OverallWe use the Paycom HRIS similarly to most companies might us it; for payroll, employee management and talent acquisition. The system has decreased the amount of time we spend on every day tasks. It's simplified the payroll process, transitioned us from paper to digital in many ways and added value to the new hire process. The ability to on-board new hires electronically has been a vital time savings. Our reduction in paper cost is significant. Overall, our Paycom experience has been very positive. It's re-defined the way we handle HR tasks. It's brought our candidate experience to a new level and has resulted in immeasurable time savings. Any issues we have are overshadowed by the fact that we can always reach a knowledgeable account representative that is willing and eager to help us. Paycom continually proves themselves to be a partner who has a vested interest in our success. I would not hesitate to recommend Paycom as a full-featured HRIS or for any of their many specific modules. As someone who has used all of their modules, I can attest to their quality and accuracy. They should be a top contender for any organization shopping for an HRIS.
ProsPaycom may not have the brand recognition of a larger HRIS, but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be a front-line contender. The software is robust with capabilities that round out its fairly intuitive interface. If you have a need for an HRIS, chances are good that Paycom will be able to satisfy it. Our experience with their offerings includes Payroll, Employee Management, Applicant Tracking and other modules. While the modules differ in their complexity and sometimes require a modest learning curve, there's nothing inherently negative to say about any of them. Even with some time to adjust and learn the system, it can be credited for simplifying almost every aspect of our human resources administration. What's more is that Paycom is continually updating and streamlining it's software. Seldom a week or two goes by without a meaningful innovation to Paycom. I've taken notice that these updates most often the fruit of listening to customer feedback; something many companies aren't particularly well known for. In my experience, we've always been able to reach a representative at Paycom and they've always been willing to take our feedback. When practical, they've been able to implement some of the things that we've asked for. They've been quick to address any problems that we've experienced, either through software or user error. Simply put, Paycom is a responsive HRIS suite that continues to evolve while offering an outstanding customer service experience.
ConsPaycom offers a bevy of features, but you won't find all of these enabled at the onset. As you dig through the manual, you will find interesting features that aren't present in your HRIS. This is usually because they're not enabled which doesn't always mean that they come at an extra cost. It only means that these specific features have not been turned on and that you need to request that functionality by contacting your account representative. This can be a bit frustrating at times, but it certainly makes sense not to enable everything in the system. I suppose that it is akin to training wheels. Paycom offers so many features and functionalities that enabling them all at once would likely be overwhelming to a new user. In this respect, it makes sense that certain, less popular features, might not be enabled by default. That's the case for some of the Paycom features, but you'll find it easy enough to have them enabled. It merely takes a phone call to your account representative who will have the feature enabled in relatively short order. Apart from that, not every aspect of the system is completely intuitive. There are some areas in Applicant Tracking, for example, that can be cumbersome and less than stream-lined. Some things are just harder than they should be - either due to the overwhelming feature set or ill-thought design. Having said that, Paycom is continually evolving and I've seen active changes to make all aspects easier to use.

By Paycom on April 22, 2019
We greatly appreciate your feedback and your review. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass our product team your thoughts. If you have any other thoughts feel free to let us know.
April 17, 2019
Ricky A.
Sr. Manager, Project Management Services
Information Services, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2018

“Human resource management simplified”

OverallPaycom is a wonderful tool for small to medium organizations looking for a single system to manage Human Resources related tasks and processes. Employees spend less time managing their time, information, and benefits which results in more productivity. Performance management has become more visible organization-wide
ProsPerformance management is a key feature that allows me to efficiently track and manage my team's performance. Instead of a one-time, resource consuming performance review cycle, Paycom allows me to add notes throughout the year so end-of-year performance reviews become a snap. We recently implemented Paycom expense which has streamlined submitting and approving team and department expenses. A key feature is the ability to create expense templates for monthly recurring expenses, saving valuable time and energy. Benefits management simplifies what could be a complex process to research, understand, and enroll in company sponsored benefits. In particular, a single dashboard displays all of your employee benefits making it easy to find what you're looking for and make changes along the way.
ConsWe've recently tapped into Paycom's My Learning module. I'd like to see an investment in content development areas like security and compliance to further leverage Paycom as the main source for employee training. Paycom's UI design and navigation feels outdated compared to similar software.

By Paycom on September 18, 2018
Ricky, thank you so much for your positive and detailed review of the partnership between your organization and Paycom. We will share your feedback regarding our training content and product development teams. We also recommend the resources on the Paycom blog and the HR Break Room podcast regarding the topics you mentioned. Please reach out to your Paycom specialist if you have any additional questions or feedback.
September 12, 2018
Bri G.
Human Resources Director
Printing, 51-200 employees
April 23, 2019

“Once the kinks worked out, we've been happy”

OverallOur largest issue has been that Paycom's PTO accrual functioned ONLY according to the process of payroll, which our company's does not (we accrue first of the month, roll over EOY, and tracking/accrual has nothing to do with a pay date). This has hopefully been fixed with new functionality rolled out, but we're still in the process of converting.
ProsEverything is all in one place, and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. Paycom is my 4th HRIS implementation, and the on-site support throughout implementation has so far been unmatched. Reporting is relatively easy to figure out, and having a dedicated specialist has meant that anything else we needed has been given to us well. No implementation has been 100% smooth, and there will always be errors in setup and functionality you thought would be there but isn't, but overall it's been good.
ConsAs with any tech company, turnover is insane. Throughout our implementation and post-live support, we have been the 1st or MAYBE the 2nd client these representatives have had. This has meant we were sold products that didn't work as advertised, set up in the system incorrectly, or support has been novice. This has been largely due to unseasoned employees who don't entirely know all of the answers yet. This makes it hard to get things done right the first time.

By Paycom on April 29, 2019
Bri, we greatly appreciate your feedback and your review. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass our product team your comments.
Chad R.
President & CEO
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
September 27, 2018

“Paycom, my HR Department”

OverallNone of the payroll companies I have used in the past even compare to Paycom. The dedicated specialist is very important to me and I can speak to them with any questions. With the other companies, my payroll account never seemed to be important or big enough with them and I was never able to get the help I needed. With that said, this made a situation where I had to figure everything out and make sure my filings were correct and on the correct forms. One thing I do not want to do is get messed up with payroll taxes. The other companies didn't seem to care if I was compliant and I never had a good relationship to rely on with their specialists. The costs associated with Paycom are also better than any of the above listed companies. Overall, Paycom is my HR Department and I am very satisfied.
ProsThe ease of use is the single best quality of this company. My payroll processing time has never been as effiecent or organized in my 18 years of having my business. I am on the site weekly and am very glad that I can process my payroll in a few minutes. I have w2 employee's and 1099 contractors that I pay through my company. Having a tool that is easy saves me time and thus saves me money. The greatest asset that Paycom offers is their friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would be lost without my specialist. She is amazing. Once the payroll is complete, the reports are very easy to use and run so that I can keep track of all my expenses.
ConsBased on my experience over the last 5 years of using Paycom, my specialist ensures that I have no cons associated with my service. She is great.

By Paycom on October 19, 2018
Chad, thank you so much for the detailed review. We're happy to be your valued partner.
September 27, 2018
Shayla P.
HR Director
Construction, 201-500 employees
January 23, 2019

“Best all around payroll/HRIS that I've used thus far”

OverallThis is a great HRIS and payroll system. Probably not for smaller companies though.
ProsThis system has everything payroll and HR related. There are lots of features such as applicant tracking, onboarding, employee profiles, pto, time tracking, tax credits, and you are able to give different access to different admins - for example give only payroll access to the finance department, or only applicant tracking for recruiters. The customer service team assigned to your company are great at getting back with you on your issues.
ConsA lot of the features though aren't user friendly. There is a lot of capabilities that could be simplified. Some of the features that we pay for, such as applicant tracking, have a lot of sub features that we don't use at all - yet still have to pay for them. There are lots of updates every once in a while, and it's frustrating when something that you're used to doing, is completely changed - and sometimes not for the better.

By Paycom on January 24, 2019
We're so thrilled to read about your experience with Paycom so far! Additionally, we'd love to learn more about your feedback regarding additional features not being used as we always welcome input, ideas or suggestions from our clients. Please reach out to your Paycom client support specialist as they can assist you further.
January 23, 2019
Jessie B.
Fit Stylist
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
April 10, 2019

“Great experience. good for companies to use.”

OverallI appreciated the presentation and the thoroughness that this software provides. i like the app and the payroll aspect of it. It is a great experience and worth consideration for your company.
ProsI liked the presentation first off. They explained how to use the software thoroughly. There is an app which is a convenient benefit. The payroll tab is super helpful and you can see all your paystubs, print them out or view them as a pdf. When signing up for your account it was helpful that they list all the tasks you need to complete and lets you know your progress. I like the layout and the color scheme.
ConsIt was slightly hard to navigate how to edit clock in times. The need to enter login and password (which can be saved on your computer) then your SSN is excessive. when you want to login quickly this step holds you up as the computer doesn't remember it and constantly wants to update your password to the SSN. cons would be to update your time off or in times, i had to manually enter a reason or when the time needed to be changed. it was a bit inconvenient. with the new payroll system came new clock in computers. you had to can your card, punch clock in/in day then even clock out for break! it was paid but it was timed so there were long lines to clock in due to the length of clocking in time it takes, definitely longer than a swipe. I understand why that measure was put in place but its annoying due to the break times, you don't get a full break because you're waiting in line to clock back in on time.

By Paycom on April 16, 2019
Thank you for the review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and your review. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass your dedicated client support team your comments.
April 10, 2019
JW M.
VP Client Relations, Operations
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
April 5, 2019

“World class complete HR solution”

OverallOur company's HR processes were very manual an inefficient until we selected Paycom as our full HR solution provider. Employees and Management have so many resources available that never existed before, from pre-hire talent acquisition, new hire on-boarding, learning management system (LMS), Payroll, Performance Plans, etc.... We were able to take very ineffective procedures from our old ways and put structure in place to reduce the amount of time spent to provide our staff what they need to effectively do their jobs.
ProsPaycom was by far the easiest, quickest and most successful technology we've deployed in our company's history. As updates continue to roll out we are seeing increased benefits and efficiencies.
ConsThe solution has no shortcomings for us. I would say our biggest challenge was conditioning our staff to utilize the employee portals as everything prior to Paycom was very manual and paper-driven. Paycom certainly has provided a more robust method for handling all aspects of HR for us.

By Paycom on April 9, 2019
Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear you find Paycom easy to use.
April 5, 2019
Vera B.
March 30, 2018

“Excellent Product, Excellent Service”

OverallAs stated previously, toggling between my 4 companies saves me a lot of time. We also have a lot of employees that work out on the field and having a mobile app for those employees has been a big help.
ProsPaycom is excellent. I work with 4 different companies and i am able to manage all four separate companies from the same log-in. It lets you toggle between companies which makes my time card editing and approving process go by so much faster! I also LOVE the customer service. I have a designated agent whom I can call directly if i have any issues and she is quick to help out in any way she can. Additionally, the W2s are sent to ou via fedex all ready to go. SO easy to deal with during tax season
ConsMy only gripe with paycom would be that we seem to consistently have an issue with a certain tax being taken from each employees check and paid forward to the state. In Oregon there is a Trimet tax and paycom seems to have a hard time getting that taken care of. However, through many calls with our agent, we were able to (hopefully) get this problem solved. Overall, a minor issue when I consider the many benefits of working with paycom.

By Paycom on April 3, 2018
Vera, thank you so much for the review and feedback. We'll be sure to share that with both our product and support team, who may reach out to you for additional information. Thank you for your partnership and please reach out to your Paycom specialist if you need anything.
Trevor J.
COO
June 6, 2018

“We use Paycom for both our ATS and Payroll with ease. Our employees find the platform easy to use.”

ProsFor Payroll, the cost of this service is better than other platforms for a business less than 200 employees. It's easy for our employees to use on their phone for clocking in and out and managers find it easy to approve time bi-weekly. For the ATS, it really cuts down on double entry throughout the recruiting process. Fairly simply user interface that really extends a user's access to their talent acquisition. Customer service has also been great with our rep coming into our office on a somewhat regular basis. You don't see that kind of attention for a software provider.
ConsWhile this isn't the case for just Paycom's ATS, you are unable to manually enter a applicant into the system from the recruiter dashboard. It can only handle applicants who apply online either through a job board or your website. They offer an API but it's priced so that you can't justify it. On the Payroll side, I personally don't have any issues with the system. Maybe not having more self service tools? We use IP based time management and you have to call them directly to update those IP addresses.

By Paycom on June 14, 2018
Trevor, thank you for the review and feedback. We will share it with our product development team. If you have additional feedback or suggestions, please reach out to your Paycom specialist.
June 6, 2018
Christopher T.
Human Resources Generalist
501-1000 employees
February 2, 2018

“This is a great alternative to ADP! If you are looking for a new HRIS system, check it out.”

OverallThis has allowed us to simply our new hire onboarding dramatically. Additionally, it allows us to significantly cut down on the paperwork surrounding our employees as all forms can be electronically signed and saved in the system.
ProsFor the price, its a great alternative to the big box companies offering their HRIS platforms. Their payroll, benefits administration, documents facilitation, etc is excellent. This product is great if you are looking to pull your company out of the stone age as we have. We especially like the electronic new hire paperwork option.
ConsTalent Management portal sometimes lacks the applicant flow over other ATS platforms. There are some quirks about the system (as all systems have it) where you can't delete duplicate profiles, limitations with dynamic access groups for managers, etc. But they are always improving.

By Paycom on February 14, 2018
Christopher, thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback regarding the ATS and will share it with our product team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Paycom specialist if you have any other suggestions regarding features you would like to see. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to hearing from you.
February 2, 2018
Christina E.
HR Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
October 3, 2017

“Paycom has been a lifesaver!”

ProsPaycom is much easier to use than other HR software I have used and the Paycom team always keeps our HR/Payroll department in the know on important changes and enhancements. They send out monthly product updates that truly do make life easier! They don't leave you wondering what happened, they are great with communicating when something will change. They always take into consideration when clients recommend system enhancements. Paycom is ever evolving for the better!
ConsThe only thing I would like to see changed about the Paycom system, is an easier way to track employee changes by a specific time period. A previous HR software I used created different "versions" of an employees profile based on when their employee status, job title, pay rate, or other major changed occurred rather than feeling like you are "overwriting" history (even though you can pull an audit report, I just wish there was a more convenient way to view the changes).

By Paycom on October 6, 2017
Christina, Thank you for the review and feedback. We will share it with our product team and have a member of the team reach out to you.
October 3, 2017
Jenna Y.
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
July 25, 2018

“Good for Employee Management, Payroll, and Benefit Administration”

Overall-Eliminated paper processes - Better Payroll and Benefit Administration processes
ProsPaycom makes managing employee files, onboarding employees, payroll, and benefit administration so much easier than the systems we were using in the past. Paycom also has excellent customer service, providing me with a dedicated rep that I can call anytime.
ConsNot a fan of the Talent Acquisition or Talent Management Module. Both of these modules need major updates to be competitive with other software systems. The Talent Acquisition module (Applicant Tracking) would take months and months to build out when our current system takes minutes. The Talent Management Module isn't able to be as customized as we need it to be and doesn't provide great reporting options.

By Paycom on July 27, 2018
Jenna, thank you so much for your review and sharing your experience with Paycom. We're happy to read that our systems are much easier to use than others you've used. Additionally, your feedback is important to us and we will share it with our product team. We encourage you to share any additional details or suggestions with your dedicated Paycom support specialist.
July 25, 2018
Jessica J.
HR Generalist
Warehousing, 201-500 employees
March 5, 2019

“Good software for small company”

OverallWe have had some major customer service issues in the past and were considering making a switch to a new system. But we got a new sales rep and new client services rep who are great and turned it around for us. Good customer service makes all the difference! It think it is a good product for a smaller company.
ProsIt is cloud based and all the functions of the HRIS system are in one platform so benefits, payroll and employee information all flow together. Employees are able to login to view all of their information online for taxes, paychecks, and onboarding.
ConsSome of the functionality seems to be a little behind other systems I've used in the past. When there is an update to the system, some of the functions aren't turned on for you unless you read the updates and request your rep to turn them on so you can miss out on some useful updates so you really have to pay attention or have a good sales rep that tells you about them.

By Paycom on March 7, 2019
Jessica, thank you for sharing your experience with Paycom. Our team is constantly finding ways to improve how users interact with Paycom and we will pass your client team your comments.
March 5, 2019
Ryan P.
HR
Retail, 51-200 employees
March 30, 2018

“Former Paychex Customer ”

ProsRobust Reporting Benefit Module is easy to use. As a client, you can manage your own benefit plans with just a few clicks of the mouse. Payroll budgeting tool allows a budget to be set, managers can request the increase by individual. You can get as intricate with this as you'd like.
ConsThere are a few simple things that your assigned payroll specialist needs to be involved in that seem silly: - You can't delete a custom report that you created, you have to email your payroll rep to remove this. lame. - You can't void a manual check that you printed, you have to email your payroll rep to void this. lame. The good news is that the payroll specialist teams are responsive, compared to other HRIS platforms I have used.

By Paycom on April 5, 2018
Ryan, welcome to Paycom. We're happy to have you and are happy to see that you are happy with both your support and our solution. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product team. Please feel free to share any other feedback or suggestions you may have with your Paycom specialist. Thank you for the review!
Jeanean S.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
July 12, 2017

“Paycom is the most efficient, innovative and trustworthy resource for our payroll and human resource”

OverallOur most valuable asset are our employees. For a payroll and benefits administrator, Paycom puts customer first in taking care of employees with efficiency and protects our business in the ever-changing world of government regulations and taxes. The employees love Paycom because they have access to their account 24/7 for their own peace of mind as well as great tools such as vacation requests and proof of income verification when they are making exciting life changes such as buying a car or house. Thankfully our payroll taxes, healthcare regulations, and complicated government reporting is all handled by Paycom, providing the assurance that our business is 100% compliant. With Paycom, doing payroll and implementing benefits such as vacation accruals, pension plan contributions, and health benefits is very simple to administer freeing up time to focus on our organization's growth. When adding a new feature or benefit, Paycom's customer service is amazing! Our professional account representative is friendly, helpful and efficient. Paycom is also continually providing great training and updates on new features that are available. In a quick minute or two, I have learned valuable information on how Paycom is doing, even more, to stay ahead of client's needs and wants by continuing to be innovative and an invaluable resource. Paycom has been the best company decision for us!

By Paycom on July 17, 2017
Thank you for the review! We're so happy to hear that your employees are happy with our self-service solution.
July 12, 2017
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2019

“Good UX/UI, but watch out for inaccurate PTO tracking”

OverallGood except for PTO tracking
ProsIntuitive to use - I've used this for punching in and out (and if you need to request a punch time switch it is easy to do within paycom which was great), tracking PTO, and requesting time off. Everything was straightforward and easy to do, and you get email notifications when PTO is approved.
ConsPTO tracking was not accurate - I would have to track my own in order to not risk losing PTO that said was used in Paycom. It generates your future available hours, but it is not always accurate. I found myself having to go in and count the calendar days every time I wanted to plan to take PTO.

By Paycom on August 29, 2019
We'd like to learn more about your experience. Please fill out our mobile app feedback form so a member our product team can follow up with you directly: http://paycom.com/contact-us/mobile-app/ Thank you.
August 22, 2019
Jenniffer S.
Front Desk Coordinator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
September 7, 2018

“Paycom Employee and Client Software Review”

ProsWhat I like most about this software is that it is easy to use. It provides a tutorial if you have any questions. It is easy to request time off as an employee but also approve my team members time off, and edit their time cards if needed. The app is also great because if someone forgets to approve their time card, it can be done from home. I also really like that I can view my paystubs as well with just a click. Paycom is a very proficient software and I would recommend it for businesses.
ConsThe thing I like least about Paycom is the length of time it takes to log in. It almost always looks like I am late for my position because it takes time to answer the questions to log in. I realize they are for security but I would like the process to be a little smoother perhaps by not as many questions.

By Paycom on September 18, 2018
Jenniffer, thank you for the detailed review and feedback regarding Paycom. We're happy you find the system easy to use. Additionally, we recommend setting up one of the quick login options for the mobile app: 4-digit PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition. It will definitely make it both easier and faster to login. Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions!
September 7, 2018
Corbin H.
Director of Human Resources
Retail, 201-500 employees
April 4, 2018

“While it isn't "feature rich" it does all the important things, does them fairly well, and does them at a low price”

OverallOur current support team and Rep are fantastic!
ProsEase of use. The software is very intuitive and requires very little training time before someone can begin to navigate and begin to use it effectively. This is especially important with a broad user base who doesn't use the system regularly. Also, price is very reasonable.
ConsFeatures are limited so it is often very restrictive, allowing for little to no customization where needed.

By Paycom on April 5, 2018
Corbin, Thank you for the review and feedback. We're happy to read that your support team and rep are fantastic. We want you to feel the same way about our product and our glad that you find the system easy to use. As a client and user, we also encourage you to share any feedback, suggestions or ideas you have about what features you would like to see with us. Please let your Paycom specialist know and they will share with the product team. Thank you again!
April 4, 2018
Cynthia P.
Director of Business Affairs
Accounting, Unspecified
December 6, 2017

“Paycom has been great! It is a real time-saver!!”

ProsIt is very hard for me to say what I like the MOST about this software. We went from 27 total employees to 62 in a matter of about 6 weeks. As a one-person payroll/HR department, Paycom helped to make my life so much easier. Paycom does so much for me. 1. My dedicated specialist is very patient. He is always helpful and knowledgeable. 2. We are able to assign and track our employees' training here. 3. We are able to store all of our employees' documents within the system. Having Paycom has been a huge help to me. I highly recommend that you try it!
ConsThe thing that I like the least is trying to decipher the reporting process. Some of the reports are easy for me to figure out and some are harder to try and decide how to get the information that you want.

By Paycom on December 7, 2017
Cynthia, thank you for the review! We're really happy to hear that Paycom helps you do more. Please connect with your Paycom specialist for any questions you may have about reporting. We're here to help.
December 6, 2017
Alexa D.
Associate Executive Director of Operations
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
September 11, 2017

“The software has helped us improve how we communicate, share information, and reach our employees. ”

OverallThe software is very easy to use and they are always providing updates to improve and further simplify the user-experience. Customer Service has been an issue we've had in the past, but this has since been addressed, as we were recently provided with a representative who is more hands-on and attentive to our very specific needs.
ProsThe software/website is very easy to use and they are always providing updates to improve and further simplify the user-experience. For a nonprofit organization like ours, the range of capabilities they provide is limitless, allowing us to generate detailed reports, create basic and intensive staff development trainings, implement mileage reimbursement reports, manage information on health benefits, and so much more.

By Paycom on September 13, 2017
Thank you for the review! We're happy to partner with you. Please let your Paycom specialist know if you need anything.
September 11, 2017
edward v.
Mobile Patrol and Vacation Service Manager
Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees

“Great product!”

Overallgreat software to have handy at the ready for any of your financial set up with your employer.
ProsThis software is extremely intuitive and easy to use. login, clock in, clock out. Any information is available to you at any time via App. Everyone I work with who have used this product rarely ever has anything negative to say about it. 4-5 stars every time. During my recent purchase of my house i was able to pull up all my verifyable finatials through the app in a momments notice in just seconds.
ConsApp view vs desktop view is a little different and made it a little difficult for the first 15 minutes. Other than that, there are no cons.

By Paycom on January 16, 2019
Edward, thank you for the review! We're so happy to read that you were able to access your information when you needed it during the home buying process. Congratulations!
Nathan H.
Client Services Manager
April 5, 2018

“Used it as an employee for about three years.”

ProsI liked that I could access it remotely and that it allowed me to update my w4 info and generate prior paystubs going back 18 months when I needed to provide for a mortgage loan.
ConsThe password questions you answered were never stored. I wrote down the answer to one of my security questions as red bicycle, yet, when I got locked out and it asked me to answer the question it would say wrong answer and make me constantly bug my Human Resourced Dept. to get unlocked.

By Paycom on April 19, 2018
Nathan, thank you for the review and feedback.We will share it with our product team. We also recommend downloading the Paycom mobile app from the Apple or Google Play store. You can set up either a biometric login or PIN number which makes logging into Employee Self-Service much faster while staying secure. Your HR/payroll team should reach out to their Paycom specialist if they have any questions.
April 5, 2018
Carissa M.
Medical Practice, 501-1000 employees
March 21, 2018

“Paycom is the Whole System”

ProsI love the ease of payroll processing as well as the benefits programming. The Documents section of the system allows for a complete and easy to access paper trail and historical employment record of all employees. This has save our HR department many man hours because there is no need to shuffle paperwork anymore. I have worked with 10+ systems over the last 22 years and this is one that I would recommend to anyone
ConsThe reporting function is very good except on the paid time off accrual buckets. I would like to see the accrual balances easier to read and understand for the employees

By Paycom on April 5, 2018
Carissa, we're happy to read that we've saved your HR department team time and love how easy the system is to use. We also appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product team. Thank you for the review!
maureen m.
Asst Controller / HR Benefits
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
July 15, 2019

“Paycom has your solumtion”

OverallGreat experience. Prior to using Paycom we had a payroll service, a benefits service, an HSA/FSA vendors and on boarding was manual, including filling our paper enrollments. I searched and selected Paycom and now everything is in one place. Been using them almost 5 years now.
Prosconsolidation into one package. all payroll and benefits are housed in one location. super easy to use.
ConsPaycom Specialist are not specialist. if you need information from Tax they ask Tax and get back to you. If you need ACA help they ask that team and get back to you. Needless to say much gets lost in the translation and i would rather speak to the ACA specialist or the Tax specialist. it can take 3 times as long to get an answer.

By Paycom on July 23, 2019
Maureen, thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad you find Paycom very user friendly.
July 15, 2019
Justin G.
Senior Director of Member Engagement & Wellness
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

“Excellent Payroll System”

OverallPaycom has allowed us to go fully paperless, instant employment changes, and fast payroll processing. Even better, we've cut down on the time our HR and Benefits Department spends assisting our organization with its intuitive, easy-to-use functionality. The best part is our ability to encourage our organization to use Paycom via the app, so payroll and accruals, and other necessary information is one-touch away in the palm of our hands.
ProsWhat's the most important element of a software your entire organization uses? Their payroll system and Paycom accomplishes that and much more. Paycom is universally seamless to use and navigate. The best part is how intuitive it is to view and manage timecards, request time off, and change employee information...fast and at your fingertips.
ConsPaycom has been seamless since our launch about two thirds of a year ago, and there are no cons. This was accomplished by the phenomenal job the Paycom team did to train our organization.

By Paycom on January 16, 2019
Justin, we're happy to read that you are happy with your Paycom experience and implementation. We also love reading how you've gone fully paperless! Thank you so much for the review.
Internet, 11-50 employees
December 9, 2018

“Great for companies over 50 - 100 employees”

OverallI'd recommend Paycom for any company that's moving over 50 employees or over 100 employees and you need everything in one place - Timesheets and HR and Payroll are all in one place with Paycom.
ProsIt's cut and dried HR, logging in and observing pay periods or setting up schedules is easy. It's nice to have Timesheets, Time off Requests, and Payroll in one place as opposed to having these scattered across other small software (Harvest, Tsheets). The mobile app is nice.
ConsIt could be a bit clunky to navigate at times, and it doesn't work as hard as Gusto or Zenefits to be 'pretty' or 'fun', but it gets the job done at scale. It's a bit easier to look at after the update this year.

By Paycom on December 20, 2018
Thank you for the review and feedback. We are dedicated to working hard to get the job done for you. We're glad that you improved of the update this year. Please let us know if you have any other ideas about what you would like to see in our solution. We look forward to hearing from you.
December 9, 2018
Kari W.
Executive Director
June 14, 2018

“excellent -- great technology --it's like having a huge HR department”

Prosease of use -- usable anywhere. We have used PAYCOM for more than nearly 20 years -- have never regretted it. We are a small non-profit and this service makes it easier for everyone from a small business to a large corporation.
ConsThe log-in process seems to trip new employees up and I am hoping it can go to facial recognition soon so that it is easier for employees and employers.

By Paycom on June 28, 2018
Kari, thank you so much for the positive review and feedback. We did want to let you know that the Paycom mobile app does have a variety of quick login option such as the 4-digit PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition depending on your employees' device capability. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're here to help. Again, thank you so much for the review and your partnership. We look forward to another 20 years together!
June 14, 2018
Primary/Secondary Education, Self-employed
March 21, 2019

“Paycom Review”

ProsI had to have this software for work. It was very easy to use. You logged in and checked in when you started the day. Then you checked out and logged out when the day ended. It was a nice tool for work. I could also request time off and see my pay stubs. That was a nice feature of the software.
ConsI did not really like how we had to clock in and out for lunch. That was kind of annoying when maybe you got back 1 or 2 minutes late, and it was late on your schedule. I also did not like how sometimes it would not log me out. I had checked out for the day and then I came back the next day, and I was still checked in from the previous day. That was a bit unusual, but did not happen very often.

By Paycom on March 25, 2019
Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the multiple features of Paycom. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to continue to provide a 5-star experience.
March 21, 2019
Adam M.
Application Engineering Manager
Environmental Services, 51-200 employees
December 20, 2018

“Simple, Clean and Easy to Use System”

ProsSingle point of information from applying for a position to automating notices that need to go out when an employee is terminated. We started simple with the basic features and have been continuing to add and add using more and more of the system.
ConsMy only big complaint revolves around reporting on the manager side of the system. It can be a lot of trial and error to get the report that you are after. The only nice thing is once you do have a report you like then you can save and just go back and re-run that same report which makes it easier to replicate.

By Paycom on December 31, 2018
Adam, thank you for the review and feedback. We're so excited to read that you and your organization are expanding your use of the the Paycom suite of HR technology products. We will share you feedback with our product team and client support team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions. We look forward to connecting with you!
December 20, 2018
Sherry L.
VP, CHRO
June 7, 2018

“Overall, Paycom is a great value for the money. ”

ProsPaycom is an intuitive system, so new employees and supervisors get up to speed on it quickly. The company is responsive to client feedback. We have seen many improvements in the 5 years we have been using it. Customer support and our account rep are helpful and responsive.
ConsAdding features beyond payroll and applicant tracking can get expensive because of the per employee per month fees for an organization where 90% of employees are part-time, and many are working only a few hours per week.

By Paycom on June 14, 2018
Sherry, thank you for the review and feedback. As you indicated, Paycom is open and responsive to client feedback. We will share it with our management team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Paycom specialist if you need anything. Thanks again!
June 7, 2018
Michael "Sully" S.
Senior Recruiter
501-1000 employees
April 23, 2018

“Why didn't we switch sooner?”

ProsPaycom is sooo much better than what we had before. It's night and day difference from our old provider. The ability to customize the fields and criteria that we need for our payroll and recruiting is incredible. Their customer service is top notch. There's nothing they aren't willing to do for their customers. I'm blown away! Oh, it's really easy for your employees to log in to their Self-Service platform. There they can do a number of things such as: update tax information, print paystubs, update personal information, etc.
ConsAbsolutely nothing! I can't say anything bad about Paycom. They have exceed my expectations. We still get compliments and rave reviews from our employees when they log in. Great product all around.

By Paycom on April 27, 2018
Sully, thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate that you are "blown away." Thank you for choosing us to be your payroll and HR technology provider.
April 23, 2018
Andrew M.
Prepared Foods Lead Coordinator
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
December 10, 2018

“Paycom is great for your HR needs”

ProsPaycom is like a one stop shop for your HR needs. It makes it easy to manage your work schedule/paycheck deductions/benefits/trainings as an employee and as a manager. I have used this numerous times to check to see when I am next working if unsure. With the ease of a few clicks I am able to adjust my paycheck deductions when necessary without having the hassle of paperwork or going to an HR office. I am able to clearly see which training I need to complete, and get a little notification for anything I have left to get done. I really enjoy being able to have all of these documents online in one place online, rather than having to access multiple sites, or have a physical pile of paperwork.
ConsI don't really have cons for this software. It took me about a half hour to become completely accustomed to using the site.

By Paycom on December 20, 2018
Andrew, thank you for the wonderfully detailed review about the features of the Paycom solution! We're happy to partner with you and your organization.
December 10, 2018
Courtney C.
HR Generalist
Retail, 11-50 employees
July 23, 2018

“Covers a lot of HR functions, but some areas are not straight forward.”

OverallSimplified and made us a more green business!
ProsOffers everything that an HR department would need. The ATS system is super helpful and payroll processing went smoothly. Our customer service rep was always available and responsive. He was willing to walk us through the process each step of the way.
ConsHowever, the performance management and document creator dashboards were not intuitive. You are not given all of the capabilities you need to have reviews and the document creator seems to be a different language... and is not straight forward...edible, online-edible....who knows! Then you can't edit a document that you need to each year that your work comp policy changes unless you re-create the entire document.

By Paycom on July 27, 2018
Courtney, thank you so much for your review and sharing your experience with Paycom. We're happy to read that you enjoy the ATS and payroll processing. Additionally, your feedback is important to us and we will share it with our product team. We encourage you to share any additional details or suggestions with your dedicated Paycom support specialist.
July 23, 2018
Damaris S.
Director of Operations
Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees
November 10, 2017

“Great complete HRIS system with Payroll. Great Value”

OverallVery happy to strongly recommend Paycom. They have a great product, great customer care and at a very good value. We evaluated 10 other HRIS systems with Payroll and are glad we chose the right company.
ProsComplete solution for growing companies with huge functionalities and a system to keep you out of trouble with all the HR and DOL rules etc. Superior customer support. We have been very happy with the very high level of customer support, training and systems work. I have not worked with a vendor before that had this high level of support. They really care and make sure you understand the product well and how to maximize the benefits. Other software vendors we've used for HR as well as other products had nowhere near this level of support.
ConsIts a very good product. I just want the company to continue to prioritize upgrades based on customer feedback.
November 10, 2017
Danny Ray H.
Payroll
201-500 employees
February 12, 2015

“Switched from ADP to Paycom”

OverallWe took two years to make a final decision on which payroll service provider we would select next, I cannot tell you how patient and understanding Paycom was. They were not pushy at all and just presented us with the facts. I have been processing payroll for 22 years and I have to say this was the easiest of the five payroll implementations I have done over the course of my career. Paycom took the driver seat and made this experience way easier than I ever planned or expected, so much to the point we just knew our first payroll would be a failure and bomb out but that couldn't be further from the truth. To our amazement and surprise everything they told us happened just as they said it would. When my team would have meetings to discuss implementation we would say "this just seems to easy" "something must be missing" and my favorite is "just wait until we process our first payroll". I have now processed three payrolls and they were flawless. Our Transition Specialist was amazing, he was on site for two full days during our first payroll and has been on site at least one day during our other two processing's. I cannot say enough good things about Paycom and the team we have worked with. It is really "live" and all in one system. We were able to replace our Recruiting/Applicant Tracking and Performance Review system in addition to just our HRIS/Payroll System. Now everything is one place. AMAZING. Like every new system you have to get use to their processes but once you do it is so user friendly and easy to use. Even our employees like Paycom as we are self-service driven. I strongly recommend Paycom to anyone looking for a Payroll Service Provider. Danny H.
ProsEVERYTHING, seriously we love this system! Highly recommend.
ConsThe only con is learning a new system and having to give up our Transition Specialist and Dedicated Payroll Specialist during the few payrolls. But our permanent team will be just as great!

By Paycom on January 30, 2018
Thank you for the review!
February 12, 2015
Tara A.
December 19, 2018

“The very best company for all HR and Payroll needs!”

ProsI have found that everything you need within the HR world is right at your fingertips with Paycom. Now that we use Applicant Tracking and Document and Task Management, our onboarding process has been simplified for our new employees, our supervisors and myself. The ease of use within the entire system makes my job much easier.
ConsThe only thing I can think of as a suggestion is that Paycom have an interdepartmental communication system be in place so that supervisors and employees can message each other within Paycom.

By Paycom on December 20, 2018
Tara, thank you so much for the review! We're so happy we can help make your job easier. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!
Elizabeth G.
HR & Accounting Manager
51-200 employees
June 26, 2018

“Great customer service”

OverallMore time to do other tasks that I need to do.
ProsThey are constantly making improvements to meet the clients needs. Each moth they send you reminders to review the new changes and have helpful tutorials or you can call your customer service rep to help you.
ConsSometimes the changes can bog you down if you don't keep up on the tutorials or revie the updates.

By Paycom on June 29, 2018
Elizabeth, thank you for the review! Our goal is to continue innovating forward on behalf of our clients. We also welcome and encourage you to share your ideas and suggestions with us - even if the feedback includes how we roll out updates - just contact your Paycom specialist! We look forward to hearing from you.
June 26, 2018
Morgan S.
Insurance, 201-500 employees
December 5, 2017

“System still needs a ton of design upgrades to match competitor's offerings/meet business needs.”

ProsESS Dashboard/Tiles and notification menu. Ability to send automated "no thank you letters" to rejected interview candidates Test sample paychecks Total comp letters Dynamic Benefits / Open Enrollment Process
ConsNo historical reporting No option for change reports to pull one or two field items and does not show effective dates System glitches in LMS (when importing external content) - Dashboard does not reflect "percentage complete"; issues with completed courses showing as still needing to be complete despite confirmation Phantom period in Time Off Module Position Management/Org chart has to be manually changed. Position seats are not updated when a PAF is submitted. Applicant Tracking Module is confusing (too many dashboards and the dashboards do not populate the correct data) Can't hide unfilled/unused custom fields Performance Review Module not very dynamic/customizable Survey function not very dynamic/customizable (no logic) No Job Description function/Module 401k changes wont feed to our external vendor Too many individual steps to accomplish one task (i.e. build a check list) In general, the system is not as user friendly / customizable / dynamic as it was sold to us as.

By Paycom on December 13, 2017
Morgan, our team would like to connect with you regarding your feedback. Paycom is committed to being a valuable partner and we want to make sure you are receiving the maximum benefit out of the system. Based on the items listed in your feedback, we believe we can help alleviate some of the challenges you may be having. We¿re always adding additional functionality to the Paycom solution and we want to verify you are receiving those updates. We will have a member of our team reach out to you and you can always reach out to your Paycom specialist at any time. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.
December 5, 2017
MARTHA L.
HR/ Payroll Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
March 23, 2018

“Wonderful payroll company”

OverallAll you need is Paycom. This is a one stop shop for everything HR and Payroll and Accounting.
ProsI love that Paycom offers everything that a business needs for HR, payroll, taxes and so much more.
ConsThere are a couple things that I can not do, like put in more than two hire dates. Sometimes we rehire someone more than twice and I have to create a custom field just to add more hire dates.

By Paycom on March 27, 2018
Martha, thank you for the review! We are happy to be your one stop shop for everything HR, payroll and accounting. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product and development team. We encourage you connect with your Paycom specialist whenever you have an idea or feedback for our product! We welcome the input.
March 23, 2018
Jeannie H.
Managing Partner
August 17, 2017

“We have been very happy with our Paycom experience for the last 4+ years! ”

ProsInternally it is very friendly and we excellent response time with our designated representative when issues arise. Highly recommend this product for these two important reasons!
ConsOverall we are very happy but one consistent issue we have is our temps get confused with the language for adding their hours. We consistently have questions regarding what punch and punch pair mean. Only other recommendation we would have is for less steps and tasks for document management.

By Paycom on August 18, 2017
Jeannie, Thank you for your review! We will be sure to share your feedback with the product team. Please contact your Paycom specialist if you require additional assistance. We're happy to work with you!
August 17, 2017
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
April 23, 2019

“Excellent product and service”

OverallPaycom has allowed my organization to be more efficient and simplify our many previous software into one.
ProsPaycom is one of the easiest HR software I've used. It is easy to manage and track your work, checks, benefits, etc. The user interface is simple and easy to navigate. The customer service is great and works to meet all of your needs.
ConsSo far, I like everything about this software and do not have any complaints. The training made it easy to learn how to use the software.

By Paycom on April 24, 2019
Thank you for the 5-star review. We're glad you find Paycom very user friendly. We'll also be sure to share your feedback with our product team!
Irum V.
Business Development Analyst
Government Relations, 51-200 employees

“Paycom ”

OverallGreat experience with Paycom after my company switched over from another system I had the opportunity to see how much easier Paycom is versus the others.
ProsPaycom is very convenient and accessible. It allows the ability to access employee documents easily. Paystubs, Tax documents, reminders and more. It takes away the trouble of having to call someone asking where something is as everything can be accessed easily through the Paycom portal.
ConsNothing that I disliked about this software

By Paycom on December 20, 2018
Irum, we're so happy we can provide you with a great and easy experience as your HR technology provider. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything.
Retail, 1-10 employees
October 16, 2018

“Excellent customer support”

OverallWe've been using Paycom for at least 6 years and the customer service is EXCELLENT. Yes, there is something of a learning curve to the software, but once you know what to do, its pretty easy. Our accountant has asked for specific things and if I can't figure it out on my own, Paycom's customer service is always available with limited wait times. I've found that the assigned specialist is a huge help and I've never had an issue with any customer service person being unhelpful or lacking knowledge on a subject. I feel 100% confident our payroll is being done correctly through Paycom - excellent service and I'd recommend it to any small business.
ProsPretty straightforward once you know how to use it Information easily available and able to be organized in different ways as needed
ConsSometimes the learning curve is a touch high Occasionally you have to turn to customer support to get a specific document

By Paycom on October 19, 2018
Thank you so much for the review and feedback. We're happy to partner with you. Please be sure to reach out to your Paycom specialist if you have any questions or suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you.
October 16, 2018
Dean B.
HR Mgr
Retail, 201-500 employees
September 25, 2018

“PayCom saves time and money”

OverallWe have been with PayCom for 5+ years and are very happy with the product. In fact, we were involved in working with ACE corporate in their determination to make PayCom the preferred payroll, HRIS vendor for all ACE stores.
ProsPayCom is easy to use across a large number of locations. The payroll and HRIS are highly functional.
ConsThe company sometimes forget about the client when making changes to the programs and testing changes across the entire platform.

By Paycom on October 19, 2018
Dean, thank you so much for the review and feedback. We never want to forget about you. Please reach out to your Paycom specialist if you have any questions regarding enhancements and related training on the Paycom solution.
September 25, 2018
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
August 31, 2018

“Paycom”

ProsPaycom is user friendly on the client end of the program. It is easy to add in mew employees and access all their information.
ConsPaycom is not as user friendly froman employee stand point. I have had several issues where I have to reset employees passwords because paycom is asking for security questions that were actually never even entered by the employee

By Paycom on September 18, 2018
Thank you for your review and feedback! We're happy you find our solution user friendly and we'd like to ensure your employees are also having the best experience. We recommend you reach out directly to your Paycom specialist regarding the security question requirement. Based on your feedback, this feature may have been enabled prior to employees setting up security questions. We also encourage employees to use the free Paycom mobile app which allows them to set up one of the following quick login options: 4-digit PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition according to their device capability. Your Paycom specialist will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding these features. We look forward to hearing from you!
August 31, 2018
March 27, 2018

“Paycom is a great product”

ProsI love how everything is integrated with each other. Payroll is easy to process, reporting is easy and quick to get results. The EESS feature allows us to empower our employees.
ConsWe have had some service issues, outside of our current specialist. Due to the nature of our business, we have some development requests that had to be submitted that we are still waiting on.

By Paycom on April 3, 2018
We appreciate the review and your feedback. Please reach out to your current Paycom specialist regarding your development requests. We'd like to learn more regarding how we can create a full 5-star experience for you and your organization. We look forward to hearing from you.
March 27, 2018
Carissa B.
HR Manager, Payroll/Benefits & Organizational Development
Medical Practice, 501-1000 employees
March 21, 2018

“Paycom is one of the Best”

ProsThe system provides a variety of HR management tools. The Payroll and Benefits functionality is easy to use and takes little effort. The documents section allows for complete paper trail and historical employment documentation at the click of a mouse.
ConsI would like to see updated accrual processes within the system including more capability on the reporting side

By Paycom on March 26, 2018
Carissa, thank you for the review and your feedback. We will be sure to share it with our product team and encourage you to reach out to your Paycom specialist regarding any other functionality or feature you would like to see. We look forward to connecting with you!
Deborah W.
CFO
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
August 22, 2017

“We have used Paycom for 4 years now and overall are very happy with the software”

OverallPayroll, time and attendance for a very difficult labor allocation process, W2, ACA reporting, direct deposit
ProsBecomes increasing more user friendly; Interfaces and special requirements for our business run smoothly. Report writer has been improved over the years and is easy to use. Love the internet based access from anywhere. Service is good.
ConsWish prices would be lower but it is good software. As enhancements happen, there seems to be more prices.

By Paycom on August 28, 2017
Deborah, Thank you for the review and your feedback. We will share it with our management team. If you have further questions or concerns, please reach out to your specialist. Thank you!
August 22, 2017
Jamie V.
Furniture, 1-10 employees
August 4, 2017

“Paycom - A company you can depend on”

OverallOur payroll process has been streamlined and getting reports is quick and easier
ProsMy company has been using Paycom's services since the late 1990's. They consistently process our payroll correctly and on time. The customer service response is exceptional. It doesn't matter that we are a small company, we still get a dedicated team of specialists that usually respond to all requests within 15 minutes. The software/website is very easy to use and the built in report writer allows for special reports to be generated for things like worker's comp and insurance audits.
ConsNothing comes to mind. Been using the software for 19+ years - it does what it's supposed to do. Small companies like ours are treated the same as larger ones. We have a dedicate team that responds quickly and our payroll is processed correctly every time.

By Paycom on August 4, 2017
Thank you for the review! The success of our clients is our priority, no matter their size. We look forward to our continued partnership.
August 4, 2017