Comments: With ForgeRock OpenIDM, you can grow your business by connecting your digital customers to new services. You¿ll be able to manage the customer lifecycle as they move from device to device, and they¿ll enjoy a seamless experience ¿ on any digital channel, from Internet-connected things to traditional enterprise applications.
Designed from inception to manage digital identities on any platform, OpenIDM has a highly scalable, modular, easy-to-deploy architecture that includes:
- User provisioning based on roles and permissions so, for example, new customers can instantaneously access your services based on their service level agreement
- User self-service enabling registration, password reset, and self-service access requests without the aid of the administrator for a more streamlined customer experience
- Password management to control password use and enforce policies, giving added protection for arguably the most vulnerable and most used form of authentication
- Synchronization/reconciliation of customer identity data that ensures accurate information is available across all lines of business and systems
- Customizable workflow engine designed for business people to create easy ways to define business processes
- Cloud connectors that extend trusted, on-premises IAM frameworks into the cloud and across SaaS-based services like Google, Salesforce, and Office365