Evercontact Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.6/5
4.2/5

About Evercontact

Imagine your current & past contacts, directly from your emails & LinkedIn scouting, always complete and up-to-date in your address book or CRM, automatically! Save time and lost contacts, as no phone numbers, emails or business info is left unsaved or out-of-date, with no need to spend hours on manual input. So you can spend your valuable time reaching out to your network, instead of searching through emails for the right contact details! FREE ongoing individual service & FREE team trial! Learn more about Evercontact

March 9, 2018

“Great Contact Administrator”

OverallGreat software to keep track of contacts details.
ProsAfter you have installed Evercontact you can sit back and all your emails contacts details will be added automatically to your address book. This is a great service.
ConsIt would be great if Evercontact could add a complete address book on the users Evernote dashboard.

By One More Company on March 13, 2018
Many thanks for taking the time and for the thorough review, we appreciate it! Greta feedback too. Definitely want to find a better way to show the value of ALL the work Evercontact does, not just a snippet of the last 50 updates. Thanks!
March 9, 2018
Karen G.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
December 19, 2018

“Couldn't imagine not having it”

OverallI love having it. When I didn't have it over a few days due to a Computer refresh I felt the difference.
ProsIt helps me add to my outlook contact database behind the scenes. Increases my productivity because it does the admin work
ConsI have to go in and delete salesy contacts. But that is a small price to pay for not having to do keystrokes in my end.
December 19, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
May 6, 2019

“Evercontact is a great product!”

OverallIt has allowed me to become more productive and saves quite a bit of time.
ProsAutomatically captures & creates contact information from user's email signatures
ConsI like everything about Evercontact there isn't anything I don't like about it.

By One More Company on May 7, 2019
Love to hear that, thanks for being with us over 2 years! That's a lot of contact updates!
May 6, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
May 5, 2019

“Evercontact”

ProsCouldn't live without it. I correspond with new clients daily, Everconact takes care ensuring I have their contact details saved so I don't ever have to go searching.
ConsNothing, it does what it promises. Wouldnt ask for anything else

By One More Company on May 7, 2019
Thank you for taking the time, we appreciate it. Ensuring your valuable contacts are up-to-date and always at your fingertips is incredibly important and we are so glad to do that for you. Thanks!
May 5, 2019
January 31, 2018

“Overall, this is a great add-on to my contact and network management process.”

ProsI like that it works in the background to gather and update contact information based on my email traffic.
ConsI'm not 100% sure that it's picking up all of the contact information, and while I could probably dig deeper into their documentation, it's not clear exactly how to set it up to make sure everything is covered.

By One More Company on February 8, 2018
Many thanks for the review! Great question and you can always log-in to your dashboard (or view contacts in your email provider) to get a look at the work Evercontact has done. And if need to recover any contacts prior to using Evercontact, we also offer ContactRescue :) Thanks!
Mark T.
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

“Mr”

OverallI haven't figured out a way to allocate the new contacts to e.g. Google Contacts groups. Not sure it's possible without undermining the passiveness that I love, so this isn't a complaint.
ProsIt's passive. I don't do anything, and I find new contacts appearing in my Google Contacts and hence my phone. I love it when I've received an email, done nothing myself and then the person calls and I know its them.

By One More Company on February 8, 2018
Hi Mark, A million thanks for the review! Great to hear the positive feedback. We definitely strive to be a "set it and forget it" tool. Will investigate on a groups solution. Cheers! Brian
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
August 29, 2019

“Simply does the job”

ProsNo more lengthy task to create new contacts in the CRM. As soon as I receive an email it creates or updates the contact in the CRM. No more human errors, accurate, and seamless. Support was stellar during the process.
ConsI don't see much downside. So far I'm very happy with the results.
August 29, 2019
Mike H.
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
February 3, 2018

“Evercontact updates my contact records from emails I receive. It works very well.”

OverallKeeping my contact list info up to date.
ProsI like the way Evercontact updates my contacts based on their email signatures. It runs and does it job very well.
ConsNo way to use it to manage my contacts. It only shows the last 50. Also, I would like to be able to scan business cards and add contacts that way.

By One More Company on February 8, 2018
Hi Mike, Thanks a million for taking the time to review Evercontact! So glad to hear you are happy. Great callout on the business cards, something to think on. Lastly, as a heads up, you should see all of the contacts we've updated for you in your email client if you go to Contacts. Cheers, Brian
February 3, 2018
Philippe D.
Barrister
April 18, 2016

“Impressive but not perfect”

OverallExcellent software at detecting new details and making it easy to add those details to contacts. My only criticsm is that Evercontact cannot differentiate between contact details that are additional or changed. So, if a contact has work telephone number 1234 which is in your address book, but your contact then changes his work telephone number to 5678 and this appears in the email footer, the software detects that you don't have 5678 recorded against this contact, but when you add 5678, you now have 2 work numbers for this contact: 1234 and 5678. It would be better to add and delete at the same time, otherwise you forget which is new and which is old.

By One More Company on April 19, 2016
Dear Philippe, thanks so much for taking the time to review Evercontact. We do understand this issue, and are currently trying different solutions to see what would be best. As you can guess, there are sometimes people with new phone numbers where the old is still valid and people would be upset if it were overwritten entirely. The solution we will probably go with is to have a way to datestamp for each new one and people can choose to delete the older one if they are sure it is not working. Again really appreciate your feedback, I will pass it along to the team. Best, Gabriela and all at Evercontact
Clement B.
Technical director
Construction, 11-50 employees
February 1, 2018

“Tested the product for 2 weeks. The essential bundle isn't enough for our needs. ”

Prosonly tried the software, but it manage and sort the contacts automatically
ConsTested the product for 2 weeks. The essential bundle isn't enough for our needs and the business plan is too pricey to fit in our budget. The price step between essential and business is too high and won't fit in our budget.

By One More Company on February 8, 2018
Hi Clement, Many thanks for taking the time to review Evercontact. Very helpful. Ping our sales team, if you haven't already, (sales@evercontact.com) and we'll see if we can find a good deal that would meet your needs). Thanks! Brian
February 1, 2018
Jennifer M.
Vice President
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2019

“Evernote - Best Note Organizer”

ProsI really like how easy it is to use to stay organized. It's electronic notes where you can create notebooks for projects and then notes within each notebook. It is also very easy to search for and retrieve information with he find function.
ConsI don't like that there is a limitation on how many devices you can have to access the software. I use 2 computers, cell phone and multiple ipads and should be able to use on any device.
Computer Software, Unspecified
January 30, 2018

“A product I really want to love”

ProsThis software is automatic, and just hums along in the background collecting relevant contact information.
ConsI purchased this software as a way to dig myself out of a hole - I knew I had a bunch of contact information trapped in my email archives, but was unwilling to manually extract it. ContactRescue+ (a feature of EverContact) scanned 32k emails, found 3873 email signatures, and extracted 207 contacts. That means that, on average, one contact was sending me 158 emails. Those numbers are kind of believable, but it definitely didn't meet my expectation. There are a handful of contacts that send my bulk of emails, but I also know I've had a large volume (300+) of one-off email exchanges throughout my Business Development efforts. I was bummed that ContactRescue didn't pick these up. Finally, I reached out to support in August of 2017 about adding a second Gmail account to EverContact (a supported feature), but never heard back.

By One More Company on February 8, 2018
Many thanks for taking the time, we very much appreciate it. Hate to hear CR didn't recoup as many as you hoped and that you never heard back. Shoot me a note (brian@evercontact.com) and we'll make sure to get you everything you need. And of course give you a super friendly discount if still interested. Many thanks!
11-50 employees
January 30, 2018

“Its a great way to capture new contacts & keep old contacts up to date!”

OverallIt works for what I need it ton work for very well...
ProsI can keep my contacts up to date. It integrates with my contact manager & Salesforce.com. Syncs new & old contacts. Its great!

By One More Company on February 8, 2018
What a fantastic review, thank you! And do reach out if we can help out a few others on the team there :) Cheers! Brian
Ian M.
Marketing Manager
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2018

“A must tool for every marketer”

OverallI needed a way to capture contacts for mass marketing on websites. Honestly I knew this tool existed. It works with awe. Its awesome.
Proscaptures contacts from the websites amazingly Ability to organize phone numbers, emails and address Smart enough to know the contacts that you had already capture...so It won't alert. Alerts you when it detects new contacts to be captured
ConsAm not sure if it works on other web browsers apart from Chrome.
August 21, 2018
Jason K.
Attorney
January 30, 2018

“A product that everyone should use, at a price few can afford”

ProsIt works. It. Just. Works. My industry involves a set cast of characters that jump around from organization to organization, making it virtually impossible to keep my address book up to date without either a ton of personal effort, hiring a high school kid to troll through my emails, or finding a nifty piece of software such as this.
ConsThe cost. While there is clear value if your business is writing off the expense, the cost of the subscription (i.e. a recurring cost) is outside what I would consider reasonable for the developers to be charging if they want to broaden their user base.

By One More Company on February 8, 2018
Hi Jason, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Really do appreciate it and of course the kind words! re: cost. We believe the hours saved for the cost of approx that of a cup of coffee per month is a pretty good deal. Hear you though and maybe there is a better way to show the value and really prove our worth. Excited to see how we can be more of a team solution that very much warrants the business expense. Thanks!
Richard S.
Researcher
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
June 21, 2016

“Excellent tool for too busy professionals”

OverallLike most professionals, I receive several hundreds emails a day, and despite trying to keep up with contacts, I miss many of them. I ordered a flashback, and Evercontact found over 600 contacts that were not not in my CRM. Since using the tool I am confident that I am capturing everyone's contact information.
ProsSimple, easy to use interface.
ConsThey are still early - but would love to have one login that integrates my outlook emails and my gmail - they aren't yet cross-compatible.

By One More Company on June 28, 2016
That is great to hear so glad we can be helpful for you Richard! Passing your feedback on. Best from the entire Evercontact team
June 21, 2016
Semiconductors, Unspecified
February 2, 2018

“Easy syncing and integration”

Pros1. Automatic syncing of contacts from email to phone 2. Easy integration across platforms 3. No ads 4. No manual interruptions required
Cons1. Not exactly sure how to manually manage it 2. Not sure how to incorporate / integrate all social media like Facebook, LinkedIn etc

By One More Company on February 8, 2018
Thanks the positive review! Super appreciate the time. You can manage your settings if you visit evercontact.com and log-in to the dashboard in the top right. From there you can also get into your settings. Reach out with any questions: brian@evercontact.com. Social info very much on the radar. Thanks!
February 2, 2018
Avishai M.
Innovation and Product Manager
Oil & Energy, 1001-5000 employees
January 31, 2018

“Useful, quite app. I like the concept!”

ProsThis software is automatic, works in the background. I can keep my contacts up to date. It integrates with my contact manager & Salesforce.com. Syncs new & old contacts. I like it
Consit can take up to 48 plus hours for contact information to be updated from an email. Seems too slow.

By One More Company on February 8, 2018
Hi Avishai, Many thanks for the positive review! Hard at work to continue to make things even better :) Reach out if we can get a few more team members going too. Cheers! Brian
Asim A.
Realtor
March 15, 2016

“Surprised !!!”

OverallHello I downloaded this software It gave me an incentive that 1 year free flash back or contacts if you send invitation to your contacts . I have a big data base of people I am in contact with . Results gave me just one contact . I do not know there was a software problem or what Many of my contact called me to ask what is this program and I told them that I do not know yet. Please tell me why you promised a year of contact update and gave me just one person who just emailed me a couple of days ago ?

By One More Company on March 17, 2016
Hi Asim, So sorry about that! Our customer service team just investigated per your mail yesterday: We did actually find & add updates for 130 of your contacts from the Flashback on the 13th, but the report doesn't seem to have arrived as it shows unopened. So the 2nd FB had only 2 days difference & thus just 1 additional change. Mel is forwarding you the original report and you can see all the updated contacts labeled "Evercontact" in your contacts folder. We are not sure why the email report did not arrive & really appreciate your inviting, so would like to offer you either a 5 year jumbo Flashback or a new Flashback you can offer to a friend or colleague for their account. The latter may be better if you have stayed in touch with many of the same contacts from 5 years ago as we would then not find many more updates than the 130 already done. Just let us know which you prefer. Thanks so much for using us & getting in touch either way! Best, Gabriela and the Evercontact team
March 15, 2016
Timothy S.
Project Coordinator
May 19, 2016

“I love Evercontact!”

OverallI have had nothing but great results using Evercontact and I have not lost an email address that I eventually needed for my business since I started using it. This hands free, no worry email contact monitor is the company that I now count on to keep our business contacts and our address book information up to date... It is so convenient to find one of my past business contacts now, and it was all done without me wasting my time saving it by copy and pasting it into our company address book. Evercontact saves the information for me and it also copies ti into our Gmail Contacts too! Well done and keep up the great work

By One More Company on May 24, 2016
So nice to hear that thank you Timothy! If you ever need help or have questions, please feel free to reach out to us at magic@evercontact.com Best from the entire team
May 19, 2016
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
January 30, 2018

“Evercontact has given me the tool I need to FINALLY have a legible contact list on my phone.”

OverallConstant updating of my contact list! It can be a little confusing when you have multiple email addresses when you are initially setting up your account.
ProsEvercontact is always checking to see if a new contact has appeared in your email. If yes, it automatically adds it to your contact list.

By One More Company on February 8, 2018
Fantastic review, thank you! We'd of course love to get the entire team using Evercontact. Reach out if we can help :) Cheers! Brian
Brett B.
March 16, 2016

“Plain and simple - it just works”

OverallThis is one of those services that I'd really rather not have to mess with, but it's crucial to my workflow. Evercontact has done an excellent job of taking a very tedious process and making it feel easy and nearly seamless with my workflow. A notifier in my gmail account tells me how many updates to my address book they have identified and with one click I can review the updates and decide what to keep and what to toss. There's an option to do this all automatically for me, but I prefer to do it manually to help keep my address book clean with only relevant contacts. Updating my address book used to be a painful process, but now, dare I say, it almost feels fun. I truly appreciate this service.

By One More Company on March 17, 2016
Wow that is really great to hear, thank you Brett! Best from the Evercontact team
March 16, 2016
Brian G.
Executive Director
April 18, 2016

“Very simple and very useful... automates everything”

OverallVarious tools for easily getting contact info from email signatures from emails to my contacts have come and gone. Just found this one... and it's the best so far. Just highlight and click and it does everything for you, very reliably so far. It also checks through your emails for new contacts and new existing contact details - though I haven't been working with that feature long, but it seems to be working well. Just get Evernote's Scannable app for your smartphone for quickly adding info from business cards into your contacts, and you have everything you need!

By One More Company on April 19, 2016
That is great to hear Brian, thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. Really happy we can be useful for you! Best from the entire Evercontact team.
Jordan Z.
Managing Director - CEO
May 28, 2016

“Evercontact - Best Friend Google for Work or Salesforce Ever Had!”

OverallDo you use Google for Work? Salesforce? Gmail? ....is it important to you to have your contacts up to date. If the answer to any of the foregoing is yes....then Evercontact could be the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT APP YOU ADD...POSSIBLY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CIRRUS INSIGHT. The app is pure magic..it updates contacts, shares your address and for additional $$ digs all of your old contacts out of email. If you spent the $$ to get a high quality CRM this is a MUST addition.

By One More Company on May 31, 2016
Fantastic to hear Jordan! Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! If we can ever be of help for questions or suggestions, please get in touch at magic@evercontact.com. Best, Gabriela and the Evercontact team.
May 28, 2016
Robert M.

“Finding contacts”

OverallI find that it takes a good 36 plus hours for contact information to be updated from the receiving of an email. This is too slow. I probally need to make a phone call to this person in 24 hours- so I end up transfering contacts right away by hand. Is there anyway to speed this up? I am more interested in the new contacts being updated quicker- older contacts is find re 36 hours.

By One More Company on April 19, 2016
Update: The tech team is looking into it but said that for the meantime if you want to get updates in your address book ASAP, you can download the free Chrome tool here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/evercontact/hlfhddckfmifofnpklmmiboiljmengde/reviews Then if you are using us in Gmail via Chrome, for any signature you can just highlight it and the tool will update it right away, so you can be sure of having any changes in your address book ASAP. Hope this was helpful! Best, Gabriela Hi Robert, Thanks so much for your feedback, I am passing your question on to the tech team, as normally updates are every 24 hours minimum so there could be something off with your account. If there is any way to contact magic@evercontact.com with the email address of your account so that they can look it up, would really appreciate it. Best, Gabriela and the Evercontact Team
Danny C.
March 12, 2014

“Simply stated..a great app”

OverallI feel that Evercontact is too good of an app to not use. I've used both automatic contact update and manual contact update. Both methods are much simpler than, 1) having to remember to add the contact later on. 2) manual input of the contact. 3) not having all of the info available. All available info is added to your address book\contact list automatically or after your review with a quick click.
ProsEvercontact automatically parses for any available information for your contact so that you have absolutely zero fact-finding to do. It adds all that information to your address book either with a simple click after you've reviewed the contact.
ConsNone
March 12, 2014
Joe C.
May 13, 2016

“Great with one nit . . .”

OverallI love this and it works as expected. My issue with it is the icons on the confirmation page. The big, gold icon that screams CLICK ME doesn't confirm the contact (which is what you'd expect), but invites them to use the product. Probably the last thing I want to send to a business contact. I'd love to see the icons cleaned up and made more intuitive. Beyond that, it just works.

By One More Company on May 17, 2016
Hi Joe, Thanks so much for your feedback! We definitely want to encourage people inviting their friends but passing this on to help make things more intuitive in the new dashboard. Besides that so glad we can be helpful for you :-) Best from the team at Evercontact
May 13, 2016
Nicholas S.
chair
March 4, 2016

“Using Evercontact despite myself”

OverallI didn't really want to use the software, but the inline sales approach got me using it despite myself. I find that their search and complete approach are very good. The system has found information I didn't know about my counterparts. I recommend it. the cons' is that for organisations like our in Eastern Europe where average salaries are about 450 dollars/month, it is difficult to argue for its value.

By One More Company on March 8, 2016
Thanks Nicholas! You know that Evercontact for individual (vs team sharing) use is now free for the daily updates? If you have any questions on that please write us at magic@evercontact.com and we will get you set up. Best from the Evercontact Team
March 4, 2016
Stefan T.
MD
March 23, 2016

“extremely helpful, sometime erratic ”

Overalllikes: fire and forget, it works in the background and I need not to worry dislike: on certain contacts old, clearly outdated information like old emails and phone numbers reappears repeatedly. that is really annoying at times

By One More Company on March 29, 2016
Thanks Stefan, in response to feedback like yours we're currently working on a solution for older information - actually replacing vs just adding the new stuff, it's a bit tricky as sometimes people have multiple numbers and the new one isn't a replacement! Hopefully will be ready to roll out very soon so we'll be even more helpful for you! Best from the Evercontact team
March 23, 2016
Will J.
February 27, 2016

“Amazing!”

OverallEvercontact is EXACTLY what I need to save me time. It automatically does everything for me, which saves me so much time. I wish there were more apps like this. AND AND it's free! What more could I want? The cost to do a full review of contacts is extremely affordable as well. As a business owner I want more time to network, and work ON my business, not IN my business, which Evercontact does for me.

By One More Company on March 1, 2016
Wow that is really nice to hear Will, thank you!! Please feel free to get in touch at @magic@evercontact.com anytime you have issues or questions, best from the Evercontact team
February 27, 2016
William M.
January 25, 2016

“Fantastic!”

OverallManaging a small business of 10 employees managing my contact database over 5,000 vendors, suppliers and clients has forever been a pain and far less tidy than I would like. Like magic, Evercontact repairs, organizes and updates exactly as described! Excellent product, geniuses on that Evercontact Team! Thanks Evercontact your software has made our lives so much easier! - William in Fla.

By One More Company on February 23, 2016
Thank you William! We really care about making our user's lives easier and helping them to be more productive at work. We are really glad to hear that you enjoy the service! Best from the Evercontact team
January 25, 2016
gautam g.
ceo
January 30, 2018

“Evercontact is an easy way to add contacts to your phone - automagically!”

ProsIt is super easy - just a couple of clicks and you're done. It seems to catch information I would have missed which is great.
ConsNothing - the free plan is not great. It is very limited but I suppose it is fair given that it is a free plan

By One More Company on February 8, 2018
Hi Gautam, Thanks for the super kind review! The free plan is capped at analyzing a max of 10 emails per day. The great news is Essentials is only $5/month and gives unlimited contact updates. And of course we have team plans + discounts too :) Excited to think more on how we can better show the value and make it a no-brainer. Again, many thanks for taking the time! Cheers, Brian
Julia S.
March 27, 2016

“Quick and fast, available for all mailboxes”

OverallI use Evercontact for my Chrome-Browser and Gmail-Account on the one hand, on the other hand for my Outlook-Inbox which has another mail address. It is very easy to save and update contacts with Evercontact, you just have to mark the contact dates on a website and click right button save to Evercontact. Once a mail gets into your mailbox, the contact info is saved and/or updated. Very easy and useful, thank you!

By One More Company on March 29, 2016
Thanks so much Julia! Very glad to hear we're helpful for you in all these accounts! Best from the Evercontact team
March 27, 2016
Hans S.

“Really valuable service”

OverallThe most helpful and valuable service I have found to keep a clean and full address book. It scanned all of my emails, saved all of the information contained in my contacts' signatures in my google address book and does it now automatically for all of the new emails. I am now also using Evercontact for my two other business email addresses. And as I set my personal account to be the master one, the address book is also updated with contacts coming from the two other accounts. It's so great that I have paid for my whole team to get it! It's a real gain of time and value.
Cordula S.
May 12, 2016

“Just what I was looking for! ”

OverallEvercontact is an awesome application that seamlessly updates contact details by grabbing details from your emails. A great feature is the possibility to add multiple email accounts, essential for me working with different client accounts and domains. I also love that I can grab and create contacts directly from websites. Manually entering contact details is so passe!

By One More Company on May 17, 2016
Thanks so much Cordula for taking the time to review us! Very pleased you are finding us helpful :-) Best from the Evercontact team
May 12, 2016
Greg S.
February 23, 2016

“wish I'd had this years ago”

OverallForget sales databases with manual inputs. Forget copy paste into Outlook before cutting it all into individual data fields. This app does it all, and it suggests new contacts and update info - no need to even fill the addresses... just check it's OK and click. Really the magic of data capture, and one of life's headaches sorted. (never used customer service, but had to rate it anyway).

By One More Company on March 1, 2016
That is fantastic to hear! Thank you, really appreciate your letting us know :-) Best from the Evercontact Team
Juraj M.
GM
February 5, 2018

“So far work fine”

ProsLittle confusing backend. To order paid service. SO far it is working as I expected. I do not use it for long time.
ConsPaid with company CC and do not have an invoice for that. I find FAQ but no info about INVOICE I wrote an email so far no response after a week. I did not find any

By One More Company on February 8, 2018
Hi Juraj! Many thanks for the honest review, we really appreciate it. Please do email me at brian@evercontact.com and we'll make sure you have everything you need. And hear you on the back-end. We're making some big changes to checkout as we speak :) Thanks!
February 5, 2018
D P.
February 24, 2016

“Great tool ”

OverallAwesome tool that helps capture and organize contacts, quickly. However, it's not perfect, and will often only capture half of a contact's signature block... especially if the signature block is complicated. otherwise, serves as a reminder to build that contact list!

By One More Company on March 1, 2016
Thanks so much for taking the time to review. We would love to get an example of any signature block issues you are having if you can write at magic@evercontact.com? Best, Gabriela from Evercontact
February 24, 2016
Mark B.
CRO
July 2, 2014

“Great tool that I do not have to think about”

OverallEvercontact is one of those magical tools that you setup and then behind the scenes it does all the hard stuff that was such a pain before. And that pain is contacts and managing those contacts. As I am in sales, I have a lot of data entry I end up doing to maintain my contacts, especially when I have new folks. Evercontact has successfully grabbed their email signatures and properly formatted the contact information for me in Gmail. I highly recommend this tool if you have the same headaches in managing contacts.
andrew k.
June 7, 2016

“does what it says it does. grabs contacts. ”

Overalldon't like auto update (creates too many contacts or duplicates) and annoying if i dont update within 30 days i loose them. would like more clarity on what you are doing with my contacts information. contacts are gold and evercontact should make very clear what and how it uses data and policy go get data back. generally, impressed with the services and have tired a lot. I use in conjunction with Full Contact
June 7, 2016
Noel F.
May 26, 2016

“Would never capture this much information without Evercontact”

OverallThere is no way I would be capturing as much contact information in my database as I am today without this tool. It is super smart, and I love that it gives me the option to review changes before accepting them. Can't speak highly enough about this app!

By One More Company on May 31, 2016
Great to hear that thanks so much Noel! If we can ever help with questions or you have feedback, we'd love to hear from you at magic@evercontact.com. Best from the entire team
May 26, 2016
Maura M.
President/Owner
April 28, 2016

“A Real Timesaver”

OverallI have used Evercontact since it was born. It has saved me countless hours by automatically updating my contacts. No more sifting through multiple listings to find the most recent info. It's the best add on app I have!

By One More Company on May 3, 2016
That is so nice to hear Maura, thanks a lot for being a loyal user and for taking the time to rate us! If we can ever be more helpful to you please don't hesitate to contact us at magic@evercontact.com Best, Gabriela & the Team
April 28, 2016
Thierry B.
February 23, 2016

“It helps me to get my address book always up to date”

OverallVery good product, updates all contact fields. I've been using this for years and love the widget I installed recently on my browser. 5% of the suggested updates are for fields without added value, but no arm at accepting all.

By One More Company on February 23, 2016
Thanks so much Thierry it is great to hear from a longtime user! We would love to hear your suggestions on what could be helpful improvements, get in touch at magic@evercontact.com anytime. Best from all at Evercontact
Online Media, 1-10 employees
May 3, 2019

“Great solution for keeping track of contacts from emails”

ProsIt saved me a lot of time and hassle by saving the contacts of everyone who emailed me in the chosen period + does this on an ongoing basis. I would have never done this manually.
ConsIt took a while for the addresses to process from the last year worth of emails.

By One More Company on May 6, 2019
Thanks for the kind words and we are always eager to help. Our ContactRescue service (for going back thru the past year typically can take between 24-48 hours, but more often than not it is under 24 hours). Thanks again!
Jeff W.
May 31, 2016

“Evercontact is great for automatically updating your contacts”

OverallMy only complaint is that it frequently classifies a mobile number as a work number and it is difficult to know if I am calling a contact's cell or office.

By One More Company on June 7, 2016
Hi Jeff, Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! Would love to get that number issue sorted, if you could write to magic@evercontact.com so they can check your account we'd appreciate it! Best, Gabriela & the Evercontact Team
May 31, 2016
Jihun P.
realtor
May 18, 2016

“So far.... Amazing!”

OverallI've been using Evercontact for a couple of weeks now. It's wonderful having contacts automatically added to my contact list so I nearly always know who is calling. People are regularly amazed that I answer knowing who is calling

By One More Company on May 24, 2016
That is great to hear Jihun, thanks so much! Please feel free to get in touch at magic@evercontact.com anytime you have questions or need help. Best from the Evercontact team
May 18, 2016
chandler h.
CEO Founder
April 29, 2016

“fixes a major pain point”

Overallhow many times has a wrong email address, cost you time and made you look unprofessional? Evercontact, fixes this in a way that does not require some complicated setup. Simple and intuitive.

By One More Company on May 3, 2016
Thanks so much Chandler, it is great to know we are so helpful for you and really appreciate your taking the time to note us. Best from Gabriela and the Evercontact Team magic@evercontact.com
April 29, 2016
Rafi K.
Principal
February 20, 2016

“It's AMAZING!”

OverallSo, if you're a gmail user, this is a must. Gone are the days of having no good way to update contact information inside of gmail. FREE YOURSELF from the confines of a behemoth that isn't updating its functionality fast enough for your organizational needs. GET Evercontact. No, I do not work for them. I'm an interior designer.

By One More Company on February 22, 2016
Thanks so much Rafi! Glad we can be helpful for you :-) Evercontact team
February 20, 2016
Anne de Forsan .
March 11, 2014

“1 click setup and forget about it: it runs silently - all by itself!”

OverallI've been using Evercontact fo quite a while now and I'm daily amazed by its cleverness! The set up was a real no brainer (we're running a Google Apps): only 1 click, and there you go. Since it's been installed I got my daily report of updated/created contacts and know for a fact that i'll be able to reach out to anyone I've been exchanging email with whether I'm at my desk or on the move. Long story short: try it!
March 11, 2014
Glenn F.
Principal
January 30, 2018

“No benefit from Evercontact. When we have reached out for help support we get no response.”

ProsEvercontact is easy to use for creating contacts list. It runs in the background and self propagates contacts.
ConsNo support. Therefore no value. Contacts are not listed with file as field completed so contacts are not sorted with our current contacts.

By One More Company on January 31, 2018
Hi Glenn, Thanks much for taking the time. Sincere apologies you didn't receive a response. Please shoot me a note at brian@evercontact.com and I'll gladly help you out. Thanks!