Ping Identity Ratings

Overall

About Ping Identity

Ping Identity is pioneering Intelligent Identity. We help enterprises achieve Zero Trust identity-defined security and more personalized, streamlined user experiences. The Ping Intelligent Identity(TM) platform provides customers, employees, partners and, increasingly, IoT, with access to cloud, mobile, SaaS and on-premises applications and APIs, while also managing identity and profile data at scale. Learn more about Ping Identity

Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
September 14, 2019

“Review of PingID”

OverallOverall I think this is a good product that doesn't make it too hard to log in and access all software that staff is used to using. Of course adding extra steps to logging into things is more annoying then not having them however it is worth it the have the extra security so I would recommend this product.
ProsWhat I like best about Ping is the security it adds to the software we use for work. We've had some security breaches which led to our organization to getting PingID for all staff. As an employee who was effected by the breach it does give me piece of mind that they added security to my personal information and other products we use.
ConsWhat I like least about this software is that I ran into some issues with the app on the phone. Of course adding any extra steps to logging into software is an annoyance but Ping tries to make it as painless as possible. In their app when a device asks for the ID number that regenerates periodically to log in, there used to be an option to use the finger print identifier on the iPhone phone that made logging as easy as putting my finger on the home key just randomly stopped working with the phone app and I have not figured out how to get it working again. This just means I have to open the app and manually type in the code each time to log into something with PingID. This doesn't effect security just ease of use.
September 14, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
July 24, 2019

“One Source Logon”

ProsI have been using PingOne for almost 3 yrs. I love that it is easy and simple to use. By logging into my application on my computer it sends a notification to my cell phone via an application. I just swipe up to accept and bingo I am now logged on to my company's server do not have tonl repeatedly login. I highly recommend this for all companies but especially health care as it is iron clad.
ConsNo cons at all. Great software and would recommend
July 24, 2019
Computer & Network Security, 1001-5000 employees
July 26, 2018

“Top Tier SSO Solution”

ProsPing is a top notch identity security company. Their SSO solution, PingOne is great for larger businesses. Thinking companies with more than 1000 employees. It also integrates with VPN software making it easier to integrate with your current environment. You can also add and delete tiles with ease if you are an admin.
ConsSometimes the software gets hung up when trying to load, but it rarely happens. Overall great product.
July 26, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
May 9, 2019

“Best dynamic OTP app”

OverallI realized it is a good security software for logging in to Amazon workspaces
Pros1. Secured Authentication software 2. It can be managed through desktops and mobile apps 3. Easy to install and uninstall the software and it is user friendly 4. Pairing is secured and easily done through scanning QR code or entering pairing key
Cons1. Synchronization issue in offline mode
May 9, 2019
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
December 25, 2018

“Good IAM tool”

ProsEase of configuration and use with LDAP and active directory for accessing applictions and SSO
ConsCan improve or add upon Cloud access broker portal option
December 25, 2018
Robert B.
Senior Accountant
Accounting, 10,001+ employees
August 31, 2019

“Convenient ”

ProsThe software is reliable and easy to use when paired with cisco any-connect. The app is great for the user using multiple options to authenticate. I also like that it was very easy to pair a new phone without having to go through the registration process with my organization again.
ConsAt times the app takes a few tries to connect when the verification request is sent from my computer
August 31, 2019
Jaime H.
Product Owner
Medical Devices, 10,001+ employees
August 2, 2019

“Great security features for identity verification/protection”

OverallDefinitely a must have in terms of making sure you have only the rightfully intended people accessing your apps and systems. Adding an extra layer of security without that much complexity for end users.
ProsSafe way to require two step verification for accessing apps or systems. Ease to provide vendors and contractors with remote controlled access.
ConsAt fists tried using only a desktop component, but when it was locket I wasn't able to unlock without having a secondary device registered. I ended up having both a mobile and a desktop devices enrolled for security.
August 2, 2019
Medical Devices, 1001-5000 employees
December 12, 2018

“PingOne Review”

OverallWhen it is working, it is mostly seamless. Allows easy FaceID on mobile to access my email. At one point there was a issue with my Outlook emails only appearing in my notifications and not making it to my inbox - however, cannot be sure if source of issue was Outlook or Ping. Required a total re-configuration to resolve.
ProsAllows me to connect to work email on my personal mobile device
ConsWhen it fails to work, hard to diagnose the issue.
December 12, 2018
STACEY H.
Insurance Representative
Insurance, Self-employed
December 18, 2018

“Great product!”

ProsI like that this software allows me to access secure devices and accounts on my mobile devices while continuing to maintain security of those accounts on those devices! Makes work so much easier!
ConsI found the initial installation and setup a bit difficult but once it was done it's been great.
December 18, 2018