Zoho Connect Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.2/5

About Zoho Connect

Zoho Connect is a team collaboration app, that unifies people, resources, and the apps they need. Users can share ideas, hold real-time discussions, contact anyone in the network, create their own apps, build their knowledge base, manage their work plans, and also access apps designed to make team work easy and quick.With Zoho Connect, faster communication and better collaboration is guaranteed. Learn more about Zoho Connect

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
May 7, 2019

“Exactly what small teams need”

OverallI absolutely love the "manuals" feature where you are able to create standard operating procedures with ease and share them with specific colleagues and groups. I also love the video conferencing feature that also allows scheduling. The learning curve is very steep and it's easy to implement in teams.
ProsThe software is incredibly easy to use, it's very intuitive and it has enough features to make it worthwhile using. What's also great is the integration with other tools like Zoho CRM and Zoho Projects for scraping tasks or Google Calendar for syncing events. It's very simplistic in nature and that's what makes it great. Need a full-fledged project management software? Go use Zoho Projects. Need instant communication? Use Zoho Cliq. Still Zoho Connect serves us as a central hub to manage the different applications and have a neat and easy to understand interface for the most important tasks.
ConsThere are some quirks I'm not happy with like that you aren't able to edit the forum posts of other members, only your own. Also the mobile app doesn't allow the creation of new forum posts.
May 7, 2019
Rick P.
Design, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 29, 2019

“Powerful team-collaboration tool with stunning extras and a generous free plan”

OverallPowerful but overwhelming. Several features and tools would make a compelling sidegrade for my team but I'm not sure the learning curve is worth it. Others may have different experiences and requirements.
ProsMy teams have moved from Yammer to Slack to Flock, with some experimentations with Asana, Trello, Dropbox Paper and probably a half-dozen other ancillary project management/collaboration apps. They all have their strengths. (Yammer was by far the app my varied team took to the quickest, but Flock is popular, too.) The free plan which pretty much has everything a small team/business could need, supports up to 25 users. Cool. Zoho Connect is more than a project management or team collaboration tool, it's an online file cabinet, library, calendar, call tool, integrated chat, docs, presentation tool, manuals, and tons more, with extensive integration with all of Zoho's other apps and tools. Is there a deeper ecosystem? But, see below:
ConsAll that power has a cost in terms of UX. It's exhausting figuring out where everything is and how to use all of the tools together. The devs have built a fairly easy to use collaboration space but it can be overwhelming and easy to overlook some integrations. I had to squint to see Cliq, the chat app, and Channels, way down on the bottom right. (Still don't know what distinguishes Channels from Groups...) If you need to get up and running fast with a temporary team there are better options, such as all the ones I mentioned. If your company is looking for an all-in-one powerful tool, Zoho Connect is in the top 3 you need to look at. Only 100 GB file storage for an enterprise plan is pretty stingy!
April 29, 2019
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2018

“Amazingly usable project management, business management tool, and repository”

OverallWe move the active phases of our projects into this app for management using kanban. We also use it to assign tasks to individuals, keep a company calendar, store commonly used files there, have a company manual, and it logs our chat on Zoho Cliq. It is currently the central hub of everything we do.
ProsThis is the most underrated product that Zoho provides. They also don't do a great job at explaining what it does, so I will. Connect offers teams, a hub in which to run a business. This includes calendars, events, tasks, kanban boards, chat, files repository, manuals/documents, and a link for Zoho Creator apps to sit in. Any combination of permissions both matrix and hierarchical are possible with no limitation. You can limit access on a group or individual basis to anything you decide. If you take the time, and learn to set this up the exact way you need, it will combine the power of Dropbox, Trello, Google Calendar, Slack and Evernote, all in one place. Furthermore, if you need something specific, then you can quickly create it in Zoho Creator and it will sit under a tab in Connect.
ConsNothing. I think it's fantastic. They could make it better by integration it into the other Zoho apps more, like Teamdrive.
September 26, 2018
September 20, 2019

“ZOHO MY CONNECTING PARTNER”

OverallZoho is a name of trust for those who are using it from a long time because of it's product range that's is so diverse and also interesting enough. With this amazing software I can easily collaborate with my colleagues through social media network which helps in unifying my team and also my work processes as well. I can easily make connections to the other members to improve my learning and development also. Additionally, it pulls my thoughts and ideas with my teammates in order to enhance the productivity of my work. I love the way in which it enables me to post messages, share files and also to have a real time discussion with my teammates.
ProsFirstly it creates useful chat rooms in order to discuss certain issues with my project members also am able to send them each and every document or file through it. Moreover, I love the graphical user interface of this product that allows me to work more proficiently with more understanding as well. One more thing that I like in this specific application is it's mobile application that makes my work so easier and also quite manageable in daily workload. Also, for me the ability to discuss my ideas with my team is my type of feature that doesn't restrict me to a certain level of working. Lastly I like the way in which it integrates with my useful applications so I can easily switch between them.
ConsThe first and the only drawback is it's price that is kind of in-affordable for some persons as they do required this type of product in a reasonable package. Also, I know the quality has some expenses as well but the manufacturers should listen to this one suggestion to make an affordable plan. Apart from this everything is great to work on it.
September 20, 2019
Government Administration, 11-50 employees
September 30, 2019

“Great communication tool to compete tasks”

OverallThe overall experience I have had has been a positive one, where I can jot different things down to each team member and see what I am assigned to as well.
ProsI like that I can add certain individuals to a task I need to complete to get their input or have them complete a piece I need to complete my project.
ConsI don't like that there can be a bunch of different chats open or in the list all at once. They need to have a task expiration or something. Maybe I don't see where this can be added. User rights maybe.
September 30, 2019
Gari S.
Chief Strategy Officer
Construction, 201-500 employees
May 7, 2018

“Very Good Helpdesk”

ProsVery simple to use and has made it very easy for all of our branches to be able to get their issues submitted to our IT department quickly. Makes it more manageable rather than getting hundreds of emails with IT issues.
ConsCan't really think of any cons for this software. It works the way it should and is simple enough to use.
May 7, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 15, 2019

“Amazing Collaboration Tool for Teams”

OverallWe moved to Zoho Connect form another platform specifically for the ability to assign and track tasks within the organization and it has been amazing.
ProsI love the ability to create and assign tasks to different team members. I have integrated a zap to track my social media shares as well in the calendar view and it works amazing. The ability to interact in real time with team members is a great option as well, if someone mentions you inside of the platform you get a notification that is easy to respond too.
ConsThe learning curve was a bit steeper than expected and I found myself having to train every member of our team.
April 15, 2019
Vedarth D.
Internet, 11-50 employees
April 23, 2019

“It's like THE most used app in our company.”

ProsOur entire office runs on this. Chat, tasks, groups, events, files. What more can one ask for?
ConsNothing really. The only thing I event wanted here is the ability to set past dates as due dates for the tasks, like in Trello.
April 23, 2019
Kartheeban C.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2017

“Great work. Easy to roll out within an organizaton”

OverallWe started using it as our internal communication tool. All org communication is made on this, instead of emails. More frequent communication is possible with employees because of social media style platform. The Kanban style task management also makes it easy to handle tasks.
Pros1. Social media style communication 2. Reduced Internal Email communication 3. Ability to track tasks 4. Event calendar 5. Connect with 3rd party tools
Cons1. Task management module can add more features to it. 2. More module customization is required to tweak the application as per the company needs.
July 18, 2017
Esteve V.
Intern at Administration

“Very great program”

OverallWe use it at work to make virtual teams of work and, thanks to it, we have increased our methods and we now are more efficient and we finish the tasks sooner than before.
ProsIt makes connectivity much easier and efficient than before, reducing waiting times and work hours. The program connects you to as much people as you can and allows you to properly work with them wherever they are. It has many different features and not all of them are the "advanced type". The program gives you the chance to create a virtual work space that definitely helps you increase you productivity as an enterprise. Is specially useful for companies where people tend to work separately.
ConsI'm not sure if adding too many social networks to the program is efficient, since it increases the possibilities of distractions. I must say, however, that I have never felt like this program was letting me down.
Geraldine M.
Coordinador
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
April 13, 2019

“The ideal social network for companies”

OverallWe have created communities and groups with the students of our training courses, that has allowed us to maintain direct contact with them and verify the impact of our training activities, we also pay attention to the suggestions and requests that they make us in regards to the topics We are interested in this in terms of technology and telecommunication. On the other hand, it keeps us in contact with training centers in other countries, with which we exchange knowledge and training
ProsIt is a meeting place that helps develop our capacity for professional collaboration, because it allows you to connect with people with professional experience and colleagues, create your own community, and increase productivity in your office and work team. You can create varied communication channels in chat rooms, forums, groups, blog, among other
ConsIt would be good to add more applications to the list of integrations
April 13, 2019
Ashleigh C.
IT Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
August 2, 2018

“Zoho connect is a perfect tool that has made connectivity much easier and faster”

ProsZoho Connect is one of the best way through which people can collaborate with their colleagues. It's additional fascinating features that made it famous includes like, comment, share ideas, discussions etc. It is awesome help desk that works fantastically and really easy to use with no Hindrance. People can quickly submit their I.T based issues with the help of Zoho Connect to the I.T department instead of sending hundreds of emails. So in this way it saves time of the users.
ConsI haven't find any flaws in this software. It is really fantastic. The only limitation is that sometimes people have to face difficulties during it's set up and it lacks ability of documentation.
August 2, 2018
David E.
MD
Management Consulting, 1001-5000 employees
November 9, 2017

“Yo! Yo! get Zoho... Connect & more!!”

OverallIt's also probably worth a mention the cost is less than /user/mo. AND they give us 2mos. free for subscribing annually. If we weren't so Windows heavy I feel like we could move from MS (Office365) for email, our calendars, & more, wishing we could further integrate with their solutions for ZohoMail, et al.
ProsOne of the best in class solutions. I've often used SharePoint (who hasn't) as a project collaboration tool. Zoho Connect makes it so much easier! Rather than a file sharing tool spun into an Instant Messenger, Zoho Connect is a device agnostic communication platform truly driving productivity.
ConsWhat is their NOT to like? Maybe the logo...the toddler like A,B,C building blocks don't exactly scream "Enterprise Solution" :) Book-cover aside, on its proverbial-pages, I find it to be a feature rich & my team never has to worry about how/where/when they can access the tool.
November 9, 2017
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
July 17, 2019

“Another Great (and Cheap) Zoho Product!”

OverallOur entire office is brought together with Zoho Connect. Like most Zoho products, it's bare bones but it's cheap. It serves its purpose and does so perfectly without any bells, whistles, and unneeded extras. I would be lost without Zoho managing my calendar, events, tasks, and docs!
ProsIt's simple and easy to use. It brings everyone together and serves the need completely.
ConsSetting it up took some time. There's a bit of a learning curve with this one that I did not experience with their other products.
July 17, 2019
Bachir N.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
August 4, 2016

“Fan of Zoho Connect!”

OverallWe use Zoho Connect for our daily discussions at: https://www.egg3.eu It's very practical and continuously improving. Most of all the customer service is great, as usual with Zoho!
August 4, 2016
Catherine B.
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
August 26, 2019

“Connect yourself with work”

OverallThe experience is no doubt great. I would also encourage its technical team which is providing fantastic and responsive services.
ProsThis is an application that is serving my organization from numerous years with an intuitive method for group cooperation and work the board in a stunning manner with no damage. I really love this great product.
ConsIn the start it was a bit complicated prodcut but now it has brought excellent features and functions for the ease of use. I have no cons for Zoho Connect.
August 26, 2019
Leo M.
CSR II
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
May 12, 2019

“Your social network in business”

OverallYou can communicate well with this.
ProsYou will be easily connected to your co-employees. Communicating with them is much more easier inside the office. Great value for your money.
ConsSetting it up is quite confusing at first. But you will get the hang of it.
May 12, 2019
Doris L.
SISTEMATIZADORA DE INFORMACION TRIBUTARIA
Government Administration, 501-1000 employees
March 14, 2019

“ Connect with whoever you want with this incredible tool”

OverallWith the use of this platform we can have information from our target audience to solve technical problems of data collection, this facilitates the systematization of information and processing, which allows us to fulfill users in time
ProsThis is a platform that has a lot to offer, you can do collaborative work, you can archive the most important contents of your projects in folders and have them available when you need them, it allows you to create channels in which you can discuss important aspects with your team. make decisions in real time, you can also create forums and interact with the communities of your interest and receive first hand your comments and concerns
ConsEven though it is a tool that allows us to get closer to our target audience, the premium package is expensive
March 14, 2019
Socrete M.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
March 5, 2019

“Integration with other major programs is a HUGE plus”

ProsThe seamless integration between this software and other major storage programs was a Huge plus when switching to this. Very easy to use and navigate. Tracking of customer interaction is spot on and our clients seem to like the chat feature.
ConsMinor issues like double reports from the same email has occurred. Not too many customizable options available.
March 5, 2019
Jenna W.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
July 9, 2018

“AWESOMELY COMPATIBLE!”

ProsZoho Connect is so easy to use and it's compatible with everything, my calendars, emails, social media and more. It's very efficient being able to just go to one place for all my communication needs.
ConsGroup conversations get a little annoying, I would like there to be a "do not disturb" option for notifications, etc.
July 9, 2018
JEFF K.
Keeping Connected at All Ends
Events Services, 10,001+ employees
September 11, 2019

“Zoho for Complete Connection”

OverallThis is another, more recent addition to my group of People and Idea connectors. It keeps things together and virtually at ease. Zoho Connect does just that.
ProsThis Zoho Connect idea offers coverage through an entire experience. For me I can effectively communicate to a fixed group, stay on point and then follow up rather easily.
ConsThere are many subcategories which I am still exploring and plan on doing so. Sometimes other Connection apps work better for my ultimate means. I am an equal opportunist in trying out any and many ways to do things. I'd reel in the extra categories and make things appear for specific.
September 11, 2019
Peter F.
Co-Owner
July 28, 2019

“Great Fit for Big Organizations, I Wish It Connected With More Stuff”

Pros-Really smooth interface, great mobile app, great place for the team to collaborate.
Cons-Kind of hard to figure out whether to use Zoho Cliq or Zoho Connect, doesn't make as much sense if you have less than ~30 employees.
July 28, 2019
Andres R.
Desarrollador de software
March 19, 2018

“Great I use it in my work a lot”

ProsI use zoho's mail, in order to have my work mail appart from my personal mail and it works great. It also let's connect the work mail to my personal mail so I know if there is something imporant when i'm off work.
March 19, 2018
Ricky C.
Merchandiser
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
May 23, 2019

“Zoho Connect Review”

ProsWhether working with a small or large team, this software includes all features you could possibly need for team collaboration.
ConsWhat I like least is the pricing structure.
May 23, 2019
Justin H.
Coordinator, Office of Teaching Effectiveness
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
October 3, 2018

“Zoho connect”

ProsAlthough i'm not as familiar with other Zoho products, Zoho connect has drawn together my dynamic team into daily collaboration that has increased creativity and productivity. Team-based project management makes up much of what we do, and Zoho connect has replaced the numerous other products we were using into one ecosystem. My team loves Zoho connect!
ConsWe have yet to identify any major shortcomings - we love the many features and integrations! No cons come to mind.
October 3, 2018
Iris T.
Assistant Manager
March 17, 2018

“Business social network”

OverallThe truth is that with the free version, it has a great scope to try with many users (unlimited). One other limiting but very complete.
ProsThe way you can maintain communication, organization, projects and everything related to the company is excellent. For a growing company, this is a good choice.
March 17, 2018
Andres J.
March 14, 2017

“Zoho”

OverallGreat features, but difficult to set up and lacks of documentation
ProsGreat value for your money
ConsDifficult to set up. Lack of documentation.
March 14, 2017
Natasha A.
Analista corporativo
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
May 27, 2019

“Tool for collaborating and communicating ideas ”

OverallWe use it when we have to carry out academic courses in other cities and we need to organize the logistics of everything with the personnel located in those offices, diminishes notably the distance and has allowed us to coordinate from the central office the trainings without needing to make previous trips and unnecessary expenses.
ProsEffective for organized collaborative work, communication of very good range of connection through various channels, the platform is attractive and pleasant use nothing complicated, is easy to configure and their plans are accessible to any type of company. The calendar is phenomenal and the function to schedule notifications is very precise.
ConsIt is necessary to improve the mobile application and include as many functions as possible, this will facilitate the work for many.
May 27, 2019
John H.
Administrative Director & Editor
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 8, 2019

“All Your Company's Documentation in One Place”

ProsWe use Zoho Connect to house our policies and procedures, as well as our individual departmental manuals. The app can do so much more, but we just haven't gotten around to using all of it yet.
ConsFor us, you can't export an entire manual, just individual sections/chapters.
January 8, 2019
Chris N.
Retail, 1-10 employees
October 25, 2018

“Another great product from Zoho”

ProsThis is a precise and efficient word processor that has been a consistently reliable and useful tool for my team.
ConsMuch like Zoho's other products the trial period offers limited features (on this case limited storage space, and the price of the paid subscription is relatively high.
October 25, 2018
Chris A.
Product Manager
11-50 employees
May 10, 2018

“Layout not perfect”

ProsFunctionality wise, its good and got all the features. Definitely good to use as price is affordable.
ConsQuality on graphics are not good, and the way it helps to navigate is still confusing. Little bit have to improve.
May 10, 2018
Neha M.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
April 3, 2019

“Ease of keeping project on track ”

OverallSo far the Zoho connect experience is good. i would suggest team to looking into the pricing structure to make it more usable
ProsZoho connect is help me and my team to reach the milestone on time by keeping our project on track .
ConsThe priceing is little high as compare to the other products.
April 3, 2019
Mike M.
IT Data
Oil & Energy, 1001-5000 employees
January 22, 2019

“Best in Collaboration”

OverallIt really brings balance to team collaboration and allows us to collect and use data better, schedule tasks more efficiently and work as a group in a more reliable way.
ProsI love how so many processes and tasks are automated.
ConsNothing to dislike about Zoho connect. It is a awesome software.
January 22, 2019
Nicole G.
Personal Assistant/Administration/Accounts Administration
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
November 13, 2018

“Enjoying this tool so much!”

ProsEasy to use with our business and loving how simple and easy it connects with other programs! It's integration with Xero is a life saver!
ConsNone that I can see so far as it all comes down to the programmer and ours is awesome so no cons from me.
November 13, 2018
Bob B.
Solution Consultant
51-200 employees
March 8, 2018

“Great for Collaboration”

ProsMake's it easy to stay connected to co-workers from anywhere with a signal. Real-time chats with ability to send images and utilize all the standard features from any normal messenger client.
ConsNot a great API for integration with other home grown software. Not able to link in and integrate with other business applications.
March 8, 2018
Joe A.
November 7, 2017

“Horrible Support, not reliable or responsive, application has issues, very buggy ”

Overallnone
ProsHas potential, great user interface. It truly has a lot of would be great features, looks great but it falls short due to poor technical support and software issues. Too expense for having all these issues.
ConsVery buggy and their custom app is not reliable. Wouldn't put any important information that your business relies on in this app, you can lose your info. very easily. There is no sense of urgency on the part of support and they are not very effective either. Not really business friendly. This app is not ready for the business community.
November 7, 2017
Ashley P.
Sales
February 26, 2018

“Awesome! ”

ProsBeen super happy and it's been really easy to use with absolutely no problems with it. Hope to keep using it for a long time
February 26, 2018
Crystal J.
co-owner
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
November 14, 2017

“Zoho is Great”

ProsFlexible, featured packed solution for our business. We utilize Zoho to communicate throughout our organization and are very pleased.
November 14, 2017

Smit P.
I.T. Project Management Intern
Automotive, Unspecified
December 6, 2017

“Great work/social connecting service”

OverallHelped with networking and group-thinking in workplace.
ProsLove the flexibility of the app. Absolutely adore services like forums, RSS feeds, groups and app builder. There is so much that Zoho connect has to offer.
ConsWeb application is great, but the app version of connect is not the best. Very buggy and old fashioned, needs a big overhaul.
December 6, 2017
Morgan M.
Marketing Manager
May 16, 2017

“Customize to meet your needs”

OverallI am able to organize requests from various stakeholders, categorize them, schedule follow-ups, and document conversations/collateral all through the same platform.
ProsI like that it is a very adaptable product. My colleague and I both use it and she is sales and I am marketing so we are coming from two completely different angles.
May 16, 2017
Shivangi K.
Other
April 12, 2019

“Good tracker”

OverallOverall project information is stored at one place.
ProsIt has nice layout with easy to use panels. It allows me and my team to chat and collaborate all documents through connected cloud services - google drive and drop box . Even it includes calendar functionality.
ConsIt 's premium packaging pricing is high.
April 12, 2019
Casey F.
December 15, 2016

“It's the New Company Water Cooler!”

OverallI love Zoho Connect. It's social media meets the modern day water cooler. Our team can collaborate, promote job fairs, tailor pages to the viewer's needs. I love it.
December 15, 2016
Sajid Z.
December 5, 2016

“Good platform for content management within teams!”

OverallGreat tool for company content management and communication. Keeps everyone in tune with projects and deadlines cause everything is streamlined within the platform.
December 5, 2016
Leah T.
May 29, 2019

May 29, 2019
Retail, 1-10 employees
December 10, 2018

“Zoho makes co-worker communication a breeze”

ProsZoho connect helps us communicate as a business with our fellow co-workers!
ConsNothing was wrong with the software -- we found another platform to communicate on for a better value
December 10, 2018