Belly Ratings

Overall

About Belly

Belly is a leading digital loyalty and marketing solution with more than 12k business partners and 7 million members. Centered around the iPad, Belly businesses create customizable, unique rewards programs their customers actually want. Through digital connections, Belly strengthens the relationship between a business and its customer base. CRM tools like email marketing, data collection, social media integration and reputation management keep customers coming back more often. Learn more about Belly

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
March 27, 2019

“Belly makes me come back!”

OverallThis has helped with customer retention.
ProsAs a user of Belly, I LOVE to collect points and gain my rewards. It keeps me a loyal customer. As an administrator, it is excellent for keeping customers coming back in. Once they use their first reward, they are hooked.
ConsA lot of customers think it's a gimmick and there's a catch to it. There isn't. It's an excellent product.
March 27, 2019
David C.
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
August 31, 2016

“The Best Enterprise Loyalty Platform”

OverallWe utilized Belly's Enterprise Platform for a national rollout leveraging their beacon technology and it was highly effective.
Prosease of use, integration capability, the ability to customize dashboards and earn and burn rules across the program
Recommendations to other buyersThe platform first approach made all the difference for us especially with integrations that we needed
August 31, 2016
David B.
Sales
Public Safety, 1001-5000 employees
October 7, 2019

“Belly”

ProsIt is a great loyalty rewards program. The card is easy to swipe your card using the mini tablet.
ConsI like everything about this software. It is easy to track how many points I have.
October 7, 2019
Kelly W.
Administrative Specialist
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
September 23, 2019

“Cannot say how much I love this app!”

OverallI highly recommend this app! I love getting money off my bill when I use this app or sometimes I even get my meal for free!
ProsThis app is amazing! I use it every time I visit my favorite local Mexican restaurant. We check in when we get there and gain points to redeem for free stuff! We love getting free guacamole or money off our bill!
ConsThis is such a great app and great way to reward people for using this app! I love that I get rewarded for going to my favorite restaurant!
September 23, 2019
Lindsey P.
January 23, 2018

“I love using belly at local stores.”

ProsI love the benefits of getting bonus treats like a free coffee at local restaurants. The app is really easy to use.
ConsSometimes the system is down at stored and shops which means we can't always benefit from the services.
January 23, 2018
Brian A.
January 16, 2016

“Very Dissatisfied!”

OverallOver a year ago a Belly salesman walked into my shop and pitched how Belly would bring me more business as they have installations everywhere and would allow me to tap into that exposure. As a trusting person I went for it. He broke out his tablet and asked me to sign. A week later a Belly kit arrived. No training. No demo. In a few weeks I had buyers remorse and called to cancel. I was told I did not request the 30 day money back trial at signup,which I was never offered, and was locked into a 12 month agreement. I gave it a try but saw very little engagement by existing customers and absolutely no new customers. Never got any followup calls from Belly. I eventually stopped using it. After 12 months I called to cancel and was denied again! I was now told my contract requires me to give 60 days cancellation notice because customers need time to redeem their points. I said I have not used the system in months and asked for a manager. I was denied again! I asked for the support persons name and he hung up! Are they serious? Stay away from this company. I later learned they have a high churn rate on customers, which probably explains why they make canceling so difficult. Also use a credit card so you can cancel easy. Avoid ACH payments as they got you then! I can't believe I'm still paying for this thing!!!
January 16, 2016