Back At You Ratings

Overall

About Back At You

We provide the most powerful automated marketing tools to ensure you and your listings rise above the noise on social media. We post engaging content to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and promote that content to thousands of people in your local market. Learn more about Back At You

March 21, 2019

“Social Media with Results”

OverallOverall I am satisfied with the results of the leads. I am looking forward to closing more transactions from Back At You media leads.
ProsThis software is easy to use and gives you the ability to use it on your desktop or your mobile device. It provides information as soon as it is available. The leads that you get from Back At You can be redirected on my current CRM platform. They also provide you an easy CRM tool to keep up with your leads.
ConsIn the beginning, I was getting leads outside of my area. However, this issue was resolved.
March 21, 2019
Robin T.
Director of Operations
May 10, 2018

“March 2018 we had a great lead that turned into a listing”

OverallLess time we have to spend getting our listings out and the weekly RE information sent out automatically.
ProsBack At You is very easy to use and the program is interactive. Uploads our listings automatically from the MLS saving us much time.
ConsThe time it takes to load new listings. It may be several days before the listings actually show up on Social Media which is out of their control because the listing has to go through many channels before it gets to back at you media.
May 10, 2018
James M.
August 5, 2019

“Support 2nd to none”

ProsI know that social media is an important part of my marketing plan and BAYM takes care of this for me. I like the ability to delete posts that aren't important to my audience as well as the ability to create my own posts and promote listings. When I have questions, the chat feature usually provides a good solution. If no one is available for the Chat feature then I can count on a quick response by phone or e-mail. Cudos to Bladymir for being one of the best Customer Service representatives that I work with at any vendor.
ConsI sometimes build a post that Facebook rejects. I wish that when this happens someone at BAYM would review the failures and advise on corrections/revisions
August 5, 2019
Karen W.
March 13, 2019

“Great Content Very helpful”

OverallNo problems that have not been solved & easy to work with.
ProsThe flexibility of ease to use and hopefully more lead generation is the main goal.
ConsI look forward to it serving Instagram which when that happens will be happier. However, I personally like the service, it tailors the type homes I like and articles I would personally write myself/
March 13, 2019
Megan E.
Administrative Assistant
July 12, 2018

“Great tool for Real Estate professionals!”

ProsDon't have much spare time to worry about Social Media? Back at you media is for you! Love the automatic listing updates and being able to be as involved as you want with the timing of posts.
ConsI wish it were a bit more easy to navigate and create my own posts. A lot of the time I end up giving up and just waiting for an automated post to be created.
July 12, 2018
Jim M.
June 18, 2018

“Great support for a great product”

ProsI know that I need strong social presence and BAYM keeps me on auto-pilot, saving me hours of searching for content and posting. On the rare occasion that I need support they get back to me quickly and always confirm that the issue or my question has been resolved. Great customer service!
ConsContent is not always geographically correct for my business here by the beach. The product is good but I have not leveraged the expense into business that can be attributed to BAYM. Debating if ROI is worth it or not.
June 18, 2018
Tony C.
Realtor | Mobile Mortgage Associate
September 5, 2019

“Great Product”

OverallThis program has saved me time on posting and gives me another tool to show my clients how i am exposing their property!
ProsThe software is very easy to use. I like that I am able to create ads and set them up for a specific date and time I want them to launch. When I have a question and ask the support team they have been great in getting back to me quickly. There are many opportunities to join in on webinars. I have done a few and always pick up something new. I also like how I am able to see the analytics on my posts and it is easy to understand.
ConsThey cover a number of the social media platforms but I would like to see them include Instagram.
September 5, 2019
Deborah M.

“Support Call 11/8/18”

OverallI am using it for Seller leads. My experience with tech support has been very positive and helpful.
ProsContent, updates, ease of use, many ways that the software can be used for buyer and seller leads.
ConsTrying to keep it within my sphere; learning how to use it without always boosting.
Tina S.

“I finally listened.”

OverallTimely and encouraging.
ProsI am hardly qualified to say anything about your software. I will know more after further use. Many thanks to the support staff for his kind and truthful approach to helping me restart this partnership. I am excited about exercising the little knowledge I have gained, and am most appreciative for your customer support. With his training and expertise, I look forward to receiving more qualified leads. I can take it from there. I hope we build a better economy together!
ConsMy ignorance of its capabilities, and the time I have wasted ignoring it.
Deneen C.
Broker-Associate/Realtor
May 9, 2018

“We have been very pleased and excited about all aspects of the program. ”

OverallAbility to automate social media content and client engagement with minimal physical effort.
ProsThis software gives us the opportunity to effectively utilize social media as our dominant marketing tool. In addition, and perhaps most importantly, allow us to do what we do best...SELL REAL ESTATE
ConsNeed more marketing and lead conversion training/suggestions related to the software. The inability to preview and edit auto emails sent to customers regarding property values should be addressed.
May 9, 2018
Lisa M.
Head of Marketing
November 8, 2017

“This has been a game changer for our agents! ”

ProsHelps them organize their social media accounts all in one place. Creates a property website with a lead capture and marketing one sheet for their sellers.
ConsSome of our less tech savvy agents are hesitant to adopt this platform however once they realize the ease of use, they have warmed up and see the value
November 8, 2017
Joe K.
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
July 10, 2019

“Finally, I can now say I have an active Social Media presence ”

OverallCurrently very satisfied
ProsThe ability to set and forget daily news feeds, engaging content, analytics in the back office.Being able to call a customer service phone number and speaking to our rep. Thank you for being patient and answering all of my questions, Since joining BAYM a few weeks ago, I have paid for additional blasts
ConsThe price of the subscription has yet to yield a solid lead that ultimately converts to a client
July 10, 2019
May 2, 2019

“One of the best decision for my business to buy annual package from Back at you Media ”

OverallI am so happy with their services and specially the team. Starts with my initial call with rep who sold me this package is one of the best sales executive in any industry I came across with . Back end support person is very humble and supportive to walk us thru step by step to create ads ,landing pages and lead gen. Another guy who made awesome you tube videos for social media use. Overall my experience with this company is 11/10.
ProsContent and landing pages and all the support team
ConsNone so far as all my questions are always answered.
May 2, 2019
Georgette G.
Broker Owner
September 21, 2019

“Worth every penny!”

OverallWe have been searching for this must-have marketing gem for quite some time and by luck, we finally found it! This is exactly what our company needed to put us back on top and engage the social media circuit in full force. Everyone has demonstrated true professionalism, combined with product expertise and we highly recommend their marketing services. Special thanks to team
ProsThe software is very user-friendly and affordable
ConsSo far we haven't found any issues, but have made a few suggestions
September 21, 2019
Melissa L.
July 26, 2019

“Great Customer Service ”

ProsThey were able to handle my issue quickly and to my satisfaction.
ConsI just had a technical problem. There wasn't anything that I didn't like.
July 26, 2019
Chase S.
REALTOR®
April 3, 2019

“Our rep Saves the Day”

OverallWonderful!
ProsThe software is great because of the convience, the service is great because of the relationship. Our rep did an excellent job welcoming me back as a client and for that I am grateful.
ConsNo IG compatibility, been promising for about 1 year now.
April 3, 2019
Chris A.
Investor/Realtor
February 7, 2018

“Easy to use and able to set it up on autopilot.”

OverallAble to set up social media posts and have them set out on a schedule. I also find the listing ads to be set up well and have seen a good response from the boost posts.
ProsEasy of use and customer service was very helpful. They spent time on the phone to answer my questions and encouraged me to call back when needed.
ConsWish they had more options for posts and content that was directed to real estate investors. Would like to publish my own unique content.
February 7, 2018
Heather N.
Residential Real Estate Agent
October 3, 2018

“Easy and Painless!”

OverallThis is the first time I have ever invested money in promoting myself and my business on-line. The program is simple which makes it attractive for non-tech people like me. The customer care is AWESOME!
ProsI am technologically challenged but this is completely user friendly! First time I have ever used a company to promote my business.
ConsThere isn't any negative or downside that I have experienced so far.
October 3, 2018
Judy M.
October 11, 2018

“The Best”

OverallReally great experience with Back At You. Appreciate the patience everyone has given me.
ProsLove this product! Fun and easy to work on
Consnothing so far, just wish I had more time
October 11, 2018
Dianne H.
REALTOR
August 13, 2018

“Why I chose Back At You Media”

OverallI think Back At You Media will save me time and put me in front of the audience that I am trying to attract and push my logo so that it will be recognized before I am.
ProsI like the simplicity of the site to change up anything all in one place.
ConsLeast favorite is that I waited until now.
August 13, 2018
Kevin H.
July 3, 2018

“If you're not in California, AVOID!”

OverallNone quite frankly
ProsMy thought was to have automated media so I did not have to add that to my personal schedule. Ideally was hoping program would take care of that part of marketing and lead capture.
ConsEverything is geared towards west coast. Pictures aren't released any to midwest. Information they use is not reliable like Zestimates, etc.
July 3, 2018
Meral U.
February 12, 2018

“Great support team.”

ProsEasy to learn. Much of it is done for you. Tutorials are available as well as phone consultation. I learn something new each time I speak with their tech. support.
ConsI would prefer a post each day. 3 times a week is not consistent based on recommendations in my industry.
February 12, 2018
shawn C.
Real Estate Agent
January 15, 2019

“WOW Amazing!”

OverallOur rep was amazing! He was very hands on, great customer service and he gave me tons of advice to maximize my media. 10/10
ProsIt is very user freindly and it streamlines all my information and listings!
ConsCan't say anything bad about the software
January 15, 2019
Blake P.
Realtor Associate
February 14, 2018

“I was referred to back at you media by a colleague, and have really enjoyed the program, thus far.”

ProsI really like how much the program has grown my social media presence and also generated leads at the same time.
ConsThe quality of the leads haven't been as good as I would like. Virtually none are looking to move in the immediate future.
February 14, 2018
Dwayne B.
REALTOR®
February 15, 2018

“Best experience with customer support - I felt like my comments were valued.”

ProsFairly easy to use, large typeface, pushes out to 3 sites...soon to be 4, pages seems to load quickly.
ConsSome tweeks are needed that are more "intuitive" for the user. Get "real users" to tell you what they like and don't like. Set a goal that most of your users should never have to be trained or have something explained as it relates to usage. Make it "idiot proof" for real estate idiot's like me!
February 15, 2018
Gerard M.
Team Leader
April 27, 2019

“More Bang for your Buck!”

OverallIt has been nothing but easy to set up, easy to use, and if any glitches occur, help is right there by chat to take care of it. I was expecting to pay way more for all the services they offered, and was suprised and please at the value given for the low price
ProsEase of Use, The many many features it offers, creating ads, scheduling content, automatic posting, adding unique page for each listing, lead capture and so much more
ConsIt automatically syncs to LinkedIn, facebook and twitter. Right now they are working on getting instagram. Would be great if Instagram was already connected
April 27, 2019
Michelle M.
Broker Owner
October 17, 2018

“Very satisfied client ”

OverallCustomer Service experience is always helpful and valuable to my business and marketing
ProsVery easy to navigate and use and integrate with your listings .
ConsNo thoughts on this currentlybas I am very satisfied
October 17, 2018
Richelle H.
Director of Development
September 19, 2018

“Great Experience”

OverallPosting Listings is easy. Content that is posted is current.
ProsUser Interface is Simple, Clean, Pretty, Easy.
ConsI haven't experience any cons at this time.
September 19, 2018
Lori J.
Broker
July 2, 2019

“Service is great, Easy to use!”

OverallVery responsive.
ProsI like the ease of use and the fast service.
ConsI have nothing negative to say about the software.
July 2, 2019
Dawnell S.
August 15, 2019

“Scam!”

OverallTerrible!!!!!!
ProsNothing. there is nothing that i like about this company. They are only interested in selling their product, not on it's function, success, or ability to help their consumer. Do not use them!
ConsI did not ever proceed with this product as I wished to cancel within the same day as agreeing to the subscription(I was told that I could). I continue to be charged when no product is live or in use. I have contacted them several times only to be told the product agreement cannot be changed. This is a typical high sales... get the account and screw the actual client. Stay Clear! There are many other optoins that sincerely care about your business and your support your requests and goals.
August 15, 2019
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 17, 2019

“review”

OverallCSR helped me! Easy to work with and explained how to help me.
ProsCSR helped an old man navigate the site and was very helpful.
ConsNothing to dislike, just my own old age getting in the way of technology.
April 17, 2019
Tammy D.
agent
July 27, 2018

“MOST AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR A TECH COMPANY!!”

ProsThe customer service is AMAZING! I called 6 times for support within a 24 hour period. customer service helped me several times - They are AWESOME! I highly recommend this company just because you can reach a LIVE LOCAL HUMAN!
ConsLove it there is nothing i don't like! However I just started using it so the verdict is out. The customer service makes it easy to use
July 27, 2018
Janess V.
Realtor, CRS
Used the software for: I used a free trial
May 9, 2019

“Excellent Customer Support”

OverallExecellent
ProsExcellent Customer Support. Alwasy there to address my questions.
ConsNo issues. Very pleased with level of professionalism and patience.
May 9, 2019
Robin T.
Broker
April 11, 2019

“Dissatisfied ”

OverallI am disappointed! The sales representative call you when they want to sell you more product not to work out problems. Costumer service is nonexistent...
ProsAutomation of postings. Original landing page graphic.
ConsThe quality of posting were subpar and often did not relate to my website. No customer service.
April 11, 2019
Samantha S.
Real estate broker
May 25, 2017

“Run dont walk they are a total rip off. ”

OverallMeet Unethical individuals none other
ConsThey service and results for money paid is like being robbed. I listen to what was offered asked questions its like after they got your credit card they are too happy to keep charging and forget their side of the agreement.
May 25, 2017
Amy A.
REALTOR
September 16, 2019

“Social Media VA”

OverallIt allows me to focus on my business while I have brand awareness on social media platforms. I like having a single contact to help me maximize the tools available as well as provide me with best practices to increase engagement and leads.
ProsIt software is user friendly, providing turnkey content that is engaging and relevant to today's market. It allows me to customize (if I choose to do so) or leave it as is. It's like having a Social Media Virtual Assistant (VA).
ConsIt's only been a few months and I haven't had a chance to customize the content as much as I would like. Therefore, I do not have any negative comments as of today.
September 16, 2019
September 24, 2018

“Amazing”

OverallAt first I was a little disappointed. Rep called me a month later and completely changed my mind and helped me finish liking up other social media platforms and with my FB Business page. THANK YOU TO REP!!!!!
ProsEasy to use once rep walked through everything with me.
ConsIt would be nice to boost directly from Facebook.
September 24, 2018
David C.
Broker/ Owner
February 5, 2019

“Bad Start - Better Support”

OverallMy Sales person was non stop at contacting me. But after signing up I realize he never listened to me at all. Just selling. Hopefully we can get this straightened out.
ProsHaven't used enough to make a good recommendation
ConsThe lack of initial support but support team are getting us on Track. Without this support we were going in the wrong direction. We are a small specialty market and the initial posts didn't fit what we wanted. It was this support that keeps this review as high as it is.
February 5, 2019
Ranjna B.
Real Estate Sales Representative
May 24, 2019

“amazing”

ProsIts easy to work with. Takes only a few minutes to set up/ edit and post.
Consnothing. So far I am really pleased with my experience.
May 24, 2019
Diane F.
Real estate agent
January 26, 2018

“Customer rep is the best at explaining how the software works and how best to optimize the features”

ProsEffective and easy to use once you understand it. I think the photos look great on the website too.
January 26, 2018