CallProof Ratings

Overall
4.2/5
4.1/5
4.7/5

About CallProof

Fully functional CRM for Inside teams, Outside Teams, Field Service Teams, Delivery Teams and More... Easy to use CRM, packed with fully customizable features for Gmail, G Suite, and Outlook. Automated appointment reports & call sheets. Automatic phone call tracking and SMS management with call recording options. All packages include Route Planner and mapping tools. Learn more about CallProof

Retail, 501-1000 employees
September 7, 2018

“CallProof has been a great success for our company!”

OverallThis application has allowed for our upper management and managers to be able to observe and track what their outside sales reps are doing on a daily basis. Not in a black helicopter/spying kind of way, but more so being able to interact and see how we can increase our sales and win more business. Our outside sales reps are now held a lot more accountable to who they see and how well they utilize their time.
ProsIt's very user friendly, even for those individuals that consider themselves not phone/website savvy. The customer service is what we really love and enjoy. They are very quick to our needs and get things fixed/solved as soon as possible.
ConsAt the beginning, and even occasionally here and there, there are some app bugs that can be a bit frustrating for our outside reps however they do quickly fix the situation. And of course what app doesn't have these bugs once in awhile.
Jeffrey E.
District Manager
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees
September 7, 2018

“CallProof has Improved My Sales Team and Management”

OverallWe've had great success getting our inside and outside teams coordinated. Being able to see where reps are without slowing them down is great. Having the CallProof team on hand for customer support at any time is excellent.
ProsI love that we have great customer service that is always available. Love being able to see where my outside reps have been and know they are on location. Initial training for my staff was included. Route planning and optimization helps my reps spend time wisely. Reps can easily add new contacts and find leads while in the field. All of it is easy to use. Speech to text makes it perfect for our guys.
ConsAll my recommendations and improvement ideas have been addressed by the awesome team at CallProof.
Richard H.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees
July 9, 2017

“Rare Features, Poor Support and Buggy Software”

ProsThe main reason I use a CRM is to know which calls I should make today. Regular check-ins and follow ups have been the key to my success. Callproof tracks days since last called, and you can report by different customer types. That gives me the basic "to do" list for the day. You can add the contacts to a route, and Callproof will optimize the route. When you're into your day, and have extra time, Callproof will tell you which contacts are close by and when you contacted them last. All very good stuff. I don't use it for pipeline and opportunity tracking.
ConsIf Callproof did everything it claims to do, I think it would be perfect. But unfortunately, it doesn't. The biggest problem I have is that the Google Sync doesn't work. When I come back from a trade show with 15 new prospects, I have to load them manually into Callproof. When I get an email from someone new, same thing. Tech support has known about this issue for me for several months. I think they have given up. Also, the follow-up reporting doesn't seem to sort right. I get a daily email with a prioritized list of calls, but it puts yesterday's contacts at the top of the list instead of the bottom.
July 9, 2017
Sharon B.
Sales
Building Materials, 51-200 employees
September 7, 2018

“Game changing life changing software, fun to use”

OverallWonderful,All my calls were answered promptly and the staff would walk me through my issue with great patience....repeatedly.
ProsThe Ease of working with it. It's totally idiot proof, that's very important. Nothing falls through the cracks. I have a very long sales cycle and a very big pipeline . I can't imagine life without callproof .
ConsThere is nothing I don't like. Maybe some stuff I don't use,.
Ron B.
North American Sales Manager
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

“Callproof Review”

OverallSales Reps are using this to locate our current customers while traveling and it works great. We also use it to record contacts and make notes, so everyone on the team knows what is going on.
ProsEasy to use. Customer Support is over the top. Very easy to export data.
ConsHad some issues with updates messing up our data, it was corrected but it interrupted business for a few days.
Patti J.
Business Manager
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2016

“Overall a decent system for the cost”

OverallI had reviewed quite a few CRM systems. My search was not easy as I needed a system built for tracking Public Outreach rather than just traditional sales. There wasn't much out there. I was impressed by Call Proof's ability to customize and structure the system to our needs. I also like that they were able to download our entire Excel database saving us hundreds of hours in data entry.
ProsThe ability to download info on to the system from the App makes it easy for our people in the field to update information after each call they make, while information is fresh in their minds. The ability to customize the System to our needs has been a great help. Overall, the customer service techs have been available and helpful.
ConsThe initial setup and figuring out your customization can be a little consuming. Especially when you are customizing to something that is not basic sales tracking.
December 5, 2016
Luke W.
Sales Director
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees
September 17, 2018

“Good program”

OverallPositive
ProsHigh detail. Easy to make sure all detailed are recorded and accessible.
ConsEasy of navigating options. At first is hard to find where to change drop down or filter options. There is so much on the landing page.
September 17, 2018
Todd B.
February 9, 2015

“CallProof Pros and Cons”

ProsI enjoy many capabilities of this app, and some of my favorite options include recording of each activity, logging abilities, detailing in notes, locating places, accessing logs of others, linking to companies websites, and easy navigation.
ConsThere are some functionality issues I have come across with this app. I have had difficulties searching for companies when I spell them out and would have to scroll through many pages in order to pull up the proper company. The spelling would be spot on, yet it still doesn't locate the account and load properly. The other issue I recall was when I was unable to sign on to CallProof and use the program. I would attempt to log in, but it failed to sign me in. I understand perfection is impossible and favor mostly all the features, but this paragraph identifies my only two complications thus far.
Recommendations to other buyersJudge the product and find out if it is handy or more of a headache. Once someone determines that it is a good product, then the reviews can be accurate critiques.
February 9, 2015
Jenna J.

“Amazing resource!”

ProsI am so happy that we found CallProof. My company has several locations, is growing our marketing department, and wouldn't be able to do it without CallProof. It keeps everyone on the same page and helps encourage our employees to do more and explore more leads! It's super easy to use, and we come up with new techniques everyday. Also, they were super helpful when we signed up and did several training sessions with us to make sure everyone learned the program. He always responds quickly if we have any questions or need help with leads! It's a wonderful resource to help our company continue to grow and be successful.
ConsSo far, we haven't found anything that we don't love about CallProof!
Recommendations to other buyersI definitely recommend CallProof to anyone needing to find new clients or companies to market their business to. It has so many useful features that it basically does the work for you!
Kayla R.
June 14, 2013

OverallThe customer support from Joshua Gifford was impeccable! He was always patient, fun to have on the phone, very knowledgeable of the product and the certain phones that we were having issues with. The only issues we ran into over and over again was the APP on my community educators phones would not log the businesses around us correctly. The steps they had to take to put in a new business every single time was aggravating for them and took more time out of the cold calling. To reach their goal, it would take over 3 hours, when ideally it should only take 1 hour. Call Proof was holding them up, or they would just grab a business card and email me the places they went at the end of the week that Call Proof couldn't find or would log correctly. I love the customer support and I would love to use this product again in the future if some kinks were worked out first. Great solution for us and less of a headache on my end at the Director of Marketing. I also loved the daily email updates, the website, the Manager's Daily Report! Thank you Josh for everything!
June 14, 2013
Mark Z.
General mgr
Wholesale, 11-50 employees

“CallProof ”

OverallIt definitely makes reporting easy it also keeps the sales force honest
ProsSimple to use both from the sales person to management
ConsThere's nothing that I dislike about it.
Dawson R.
VP Sales
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
September 10, 2018

“Rob Robbins on Call Proof”

OverallCall Proof suites our needs...Salesforce is too expensive and over the top with it's capabilities...
ProsGPS capability helps me measure effort... Voice to print makes it simple to enter call notes...
ConsIt doesn't interface with our management system... Searching contact visits can be awkward... Client notes on the spreadsheet are really difficult to read in the spreadsheet...
Doug D.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Unspecified

“Easy to use!”

ProsMy company is compiled of many contractors that are scattered throughout the country. When it comes to training new sales staff, CallProof is one of the most important topics and also one of the easiest for me to train. A database that functions for the sales rep and that provides statistics that mangers look for is very important. CallProof provides both with ease!
ConsI've been using for over a year and have no complaints thus far!
Recommendations to other buyersCallProof is easy to use. If you are looking for a management system that all of your employees will understand, this is it!
Lisa G.
Sales Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Unspecified
May 12, 2015

“New application for sales people that actually is helpful”

ProsBottom line, software is only useful if you know how to use it. This company has the personal backup to assist and lead sales managers through how to use it and how to make it work into your world of keeping up with many people seen throughout the day. I would have had nothing to show for my work, if they didn't help me as I go along a week later, with new questions, after trying it on my own. Helpful and fun to work with, keeping my interests in mind, to make my job easier and successful for the company.
ConsNothing, maybe, my personal phone to be bigger, seeing it is difficult, but that is the case with anything.
Recommendations to other buyersRemember to turn the "brightness" on your phone up when using.
May 12, 2015
Femi A.
Partner , Accounting Services
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
October 8, 2018

“Customer Engagement in a box”

ProsI like the fact that the it gets the customer tracking job done effectively, I love the email integration feature.
ConsWhy i am not giving callproof full marks is due to the limited integration with other apps, susceptibility to bugs and the paid version is a bit pricey.
October 8, 2018
Lucas C.
Pharmacist
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
January 9, 2018

“Very useful - great price”

ProsQuickly log sales/marketing conversations under a specific client. Voice to text function works well.
ConsDoes have a few quirks, but all we're explained during the training sessions. Does not always save information when you add a new contact.
January 9, 2018
Matt B.
June 18, 2013

OverallCallProof expertly answers the challenges that our multi-regional, multi-step sales process presents. The software is the product of considerable thought, superb programming, and excellent customer support. CallProof is a framework to measure activity, coach challenge areas, and achieve more sales. Our sales reps and their leaders receive reporting on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly) that indicates key activity areas that lead to sales. No sales rep or leader is ever in the dark about activity levels, challenge areas, or successes. CallProof is easily the best sales management software we've seen and it gets better every day.
June 18, 2013
Randle b.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2018

“Startup Business - Makes This Less Daunting”

OverallExtremely supportive and interested in our business
ProsAbility to enter and record information quickly with less typing
ConsToo new to say...we just signed up with this
Sara S.
January 28, 2015

“It is convienent but has a lots of bugs. Sometimes, it slows me down.”

ProsIt is nice to have our companies at our fingertips.
ConsIt does not log phone calls right away, and when searching for companies, it does not always make a logical list from what your search was. Also, I have only worked here for a little over a month; however, I have already had multiple days when it would not log me in.
Recommendations to other buyersIt aids our marketing needs; however, it is not the most advanced software out there.
January 28, 2015
Lory L.
Consultant
June 16, 2016

“Best fit for us”

ProsEasy to create and customize for our specific needs. The team is very attentive and works with the client to make sure it is the right fit.
ConsSometimes there is a lag time in response. It may have been the email systems, but a couple of times it took more than 48 hours for a response.
Recommendations to other buyersListen to more than one demonstration. Most companies will happily share what their platform does and does not include. I found all to be very honest about whether or not they fit our needs. Definitely look at CallProof. Ask questions and expect answers specific to your needs.
June 16, 2016
Jose R.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 21, 2018

“a Sales-only oriented CRM... that falls short in the CRM run”

ProsInteresting concept and much focus in the Sales organization. The mobile app is a plus for the field team.
ConsFunctionalities are limited as well as integration with other apps. Integration with Zapier (and therefore, to external apps) is a plus as will allow customization of process flows.
September 21, 2018
Mary L.
February 26, 2015

“I love it!”

ProsThey seem to really understand the work flow of a sales rep, and that is reflected in the product.
ConsI've only been using it for about two weeks, but so far I have been very pleased.
Recommendations to other buyersBe sure to sit through the demo and ask lots of questions. If you don't see a feature you would like to have, ask.
February 26, 2015
Fine Art, 1-10 employees

“Great Support”

ProsSupport team extremely helpful. Fairly simple to work through.
ConsA lot of work on the front end. Takes time to work through but great support.