AgapeWORKS Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.3/5
4.6/5

About AgapeWORKS

AgapeWORKS has grown to offer small and growing churches the best system possible. All the church's administrative needs are brought together in one easy-to-use place, allowing pastors and church leaders the freedom to focus on fulfilling the Church's calling. AgapeWORKS' Church Administration System has a full complement of features ready to be put to work for any and every small and growing church. Learn more about AgapeWORKS

May 10, 2018

“Simple management of the weekly donations And the annual donation records. ”

ProsIt takes me very little time each week to enter all the donations into the software. My previous software was very cumbersome.
ConsI would really appreciate either an app or a mobile-specific web site. Sometimes I'll receive a donation in the mail or on my way to the bank and I want to enter it into the record before I make the deposit so I can capture date, check number, etc. The website is NOT mobile friendly!
Chris S.
May 10, 2018

“Simple and easy system for church giving. ”

ProsFor us, it was an opportunity as a small church to move our finances from local to web based for free. The program has progressively gotten better and service response outstanding. We're looking forward to continuing our relationship with Agape works and expanding our usage of its features.
ConsNavigation for administrating your account still needs work, to make it more clear. When entering donations, you have to reenter the new contribution each time, rather than having it cue up for the next entry, which just takes more time.
Keia H.
May 16, 2018

“Customer service is responds quickly to emails and questions. They're very friendly!”

ProsIt's very easy to set up the account and send out giving statements. We are a new, small church and AgapeWORKS has been a blessing to us.
ConsThat I can't change a member's address if they've "claimed" their profile. I don't know what that means. I had to delete it and it back.
Josh B.
May 11, 2018

“Easy to find, use, sign up and navigate. Free basic platform. ”

ProsThe cost factor is great, especially for the capability. It is user friendly. Online capability allows access anywhere there is internet.
ConsThe personal profile was lacking in details. Besides basic contact info and birthday, there isn't much at all. Would have liked to see more like baptisms, membership actions, military, etc. It is easier to track people and their relationship with a church and with each other with these kinds of details.
May 11, 2018
Chris T.
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
May 10, 2018

“I primarily use this tool to record and store contributions”

OverallRecording contributions
ProsIt is very easy to use Agapeworks online and it is convenient that all the information is stored online.
ConsSome of the data entered does no appear in the downloadable database. This makes storing this and extracting this information difficult.
May 10, 2018

“Good experience using this software”

ProsEasy to use the software. It's also easy to download your spreadsheets for reporting and tax purposes.
ConsThere weren't any cons for me with using the product. It is easy to use. I guess I would say that there will be a charge for it now, but I understand.
Emily B.
IT assistant
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2019

“Agape love for the agape works”

OverallAttendance tracking, Tithe and giving tracking, member directory, and web integration has all been wonderful.
ProsI love the way this software allows our CRM management alongside our internet web presence and manage our own data.
ConsThe only complaint I have ever had regarding this software is the lag time between updates. Sometimes there have been more glitches that take quite a while to get straightened out.
October 9, 2019
Daniel H.
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
May 16, 2018

“This online software is simple and easy to use. ”

OverallThe ability to send contribution reports.
ProsIt's low price is very helpful to our ministry and our limited budget. I also appreciate its consistent function. I have had no problems with the software.
ConsLimited functionality. It just doesn't offer a lot of options. I wish it offered some innovative ways of tracking.
David C.
Project Architect
May 14, 2018

“Software was very easy to use and intuitive.”

ProsThe sequence and layout of the page was nicely organized. All the questions were very detailed and specific.
ConsThe questions could be lengthy at times and the questions could use more anwer options. Asking people to type in additional comments might seem like a good idea but in reality, no one does it.
May 14, 2018