MinistryTracker Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.7/5

About MinistryTracker

Ministry Tracker is online church management software from Faithlife, the makers of Logos Bible Software. With robust features and responsive customer support, Ministry Tracker helps you eliminate busyness so you can focus on ministry. Learn more about MinistryTracker

Scott S.
Executive Pastor
January 23, 2017

“Ministry Tracker customer review”

OverallWe have been customers for Ministry Tracker for the past 8 years. Our experience with Ministry Tracker has been very good. Their customer support response time is very quick and they have always tried to help us resolve our issues. This software has been a valuable tool for our church and we regard Ministry Tracker as a partner in our local church ministry success.
ProsComprehensive features. Accessibility from any internet connected machine. The software works well when we use it correctly and consistently. We have more staff understanding and regularly using this database software than any other database software we have owned due to ease of use.
ConsThere are some advanced features that haven't been ironed out just yet. We find little things here and there that we need the software to do that it doesn't do. The Ministry Tracker engineering team is always working to update the software code - so we hope to see some of these additional features added in the future...
Recommendations to other buyersAs with any database software, it is important to develop a strategy and plan for use before starting and then stick with it consistently across all departments. Information input, Groups, Family Units, Roles, etc. are all important and must be managed consistently to get proper reporting output. I am consistently thankful for the value to our organization that Ministry Tracker has provided. We made a decision to meticulously setup this software and move our data from another software - then go through it carefully to fix errors and inconsistencies. We are at a point now where we have a very useful daily tool for managing our 5,000 profiles and getting the information we need quickly and communicating with our congregation consistently.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 23, 2017
Thanks for the review Scott. It has been a pleasure working with you and we always appreciate your ideas for improvement. We look forward to growing with you in the future to make your church and our software work together as best they can.
Bob P.
January 17, 2017

“Best software I've found for youth ministry application”

OverallOverall I love MinistryTracker. I have been a user since the fall of 2015 and find the database is easy to build, organize, and maintain, the attendance and contact tracking functions are excellent. The group text and email functions are great and allow scheduling of messages for later delivery. The report generator is very useful, but I do wish I could layout some templates with totals for repeated use rather than just list view data. The event scheduling and registration management functionality are the primary reason I selected MinistryTracker, these have proven very useful and user friendly. I am a youth pastor and for my purposes this is the best software I've found for managing a youth ministry. The phone app lets me carry contact data with me, locate addresses, and record meetings and notes on the go. There are several useful tools that I use daily and our church is actively evaluating adding areas to convert the whole church to MinistryTracker. Also want to add that the MinistryTracker is staff very accessible and helpful.
ProsMobile app, individual attendance tracking, & event registration
ConsThere are functional nuances I would like to see addressed in a future upgrade, but no deal breakers here.
Recommendations to other buyersIf there was a built in basic accounting feature my finance people would use it. As it is they don't want to use the third party software that's recommended, and will continue to maintain a separate data base for their purposes.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 17, 2017
Thanks for your review Bob. We do have basic accounting features. Please click on the Financial Tab to view the ability to track income (gifts), expenses, create a budget, track pledge drives, print and send end of year tax statements and more. The Financial piece is a big part of MinistryTracker and we're sorry you haven't know about it. It's included with your existing subscription at no added cost. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we'll be happy to train you in using the Financial tools so your whole church can jump on board.
Diana S.
Student Ministry Assistant
January 17, 2017

“Budget Friendly Database ”

OverallMinistry Tracker is not the fanciest member database out there, but it has good value. The yearly cost is very budget friendly and provides a solid product. I love that you can upload member photos into the profile- really helps staff and leaders learn student names. The birthday list on the dashboard is great and helps me stay on top of sending out birthday cards. Advanced search and smart groups are helpful tools and though they take thought to get the results you are looking for- it it helpful for planning. Their help menu isn't the most comprehensive, but provides the information needed to understand what each feature does.
ProsEasy to find the information you want on Administrative portal. Ability to do detailed searches through Advanced Search and download results into Excel. Birthday list on dashboard. Pictures attached to profiles. Church option- we recently opened a second campus and were worried about how to make a note of which campus students attended, thankfully there was already a feature we could use.
ConsAdvanced search can be tricky- there are so many search terms that you have to be specific so you can get the correct results- although I would admit some of the problems are due to database management on my end and not using all the features correctly - like roles.
Recommendations to other buyersThere are a lot of features that we don't use that are great, just don't fit our situation. If you buy it and use it to the potential it is a great resource for your church family. The price is so reasonable that it is a great fit for small churches.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Diana.
Wilford D.
Executive Director
January 23, 2017

“Great product...excellent database tool!”

OverallI opened this tool up for my ministry in 2011. I wanted to make sure we could track both physical and spiritual records of all the people who come through our various programs, as well as send update correspondence to the sponsors, partners, and donors who support us. I can say that our staff has greatly appreciated the ease of use of this console, and we definitely seek to expand the use of MinistryTracker to fit all of our ministerial needs.
ProsEase of use, breadth of features. Number of categories to organize different data entries.
ConsThe limits on attachments in the "Communications" tab. Most software allows you to send at least double what MinistryTracker's limits are.
Recommendations to other buyersI would reprogram the glitches with Yahoo emails and improve the ease of whitelisting and removing blacklisting.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 23, 2017
Thanks for the review Wilford. We've never had a request for sending more than 5 attachments with an email, but we're certainly open to adding more if there is a need. When you run into things like that please email us at support@ministrytracker.com so we can add it to our to-do list. The more people that request a feature that higher priority it gets. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com so we can explain some of the new email features. Whitelisting is no longer necessary and getting someone removed from the Blacklist is as easy as one click from their profile. All our email must adhere to the CAN-SPAM act and there are some rules that sometimes create a bit of work. But we hope we've got it simplified as easy as possible, so let us give you a quick run through to make sure you know about all the new features.
Brian B.
Youth Director
January 16, 2017

“Great Customer Service on a very Good Product”

OverallWe have been with Ministry Tracker for many years, even before they were called Ministry Tracker and started out as Youth Tracker. From the on set, their service was top notch for all things youth ministry. We use it to record our events, email parents, track attendance, record contacts with students, email leaders, and maintain our database for our ministries. Any time we have had an issue or suggestions of something we thought would be helpful, the customer service has responded quickly and were helpful. Their service is great and their product does exactly what we need it to. You can't ask for any more than that. The only reason I didn't give it five stars across the board was because why have too much for what we use it for. Because of that, it takes a few clicks to get to where we need to go. That was a growing pain for us once they transitioned to Ministry Tracker instead of Youth Tracker. But again, it's well worth your money, even if you use it only for one small part of its capabilities like we do.
ProsIt's ability to have all of our data in one spot and communicate with different groups of people easily.
ConsWe don't use all of it's functions within our church as we use it solely for youth ministry. As a result, we need to have two clicks to get where we need to go often, specifically in updating individuals information.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Brian. We hope to see your full church moving to MinistryTracker.com soon. As the #1 Most Affordable Church Management System and all the other great qualities you shared -- we are a perfect fit for your full church too.
Jackie D.
Director of Student Ministries

“Basic Pros & Cons”

OverallPROS Appreciate that students automatically get moved up with the start of a new school year. Easy to search and find people in the system. Easy to set up new people in the system (most of the time). CONS Can't save drafts of emails. Group emailing feature would be great, but it is limited in the ways we can format it and make it look professional. Have to register staff and volunteers as parents within group to get them copied on emails. Reporting needs to be available without certain family members counted in overall statistics. For example, we wanted to know the percentage of Sunday School attendance, but the number is skewed because the total includes parents and volunteers, not just students. Still struggling with many not receiving the emails at all or emails going to junk.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 17, 2017
Jackie, Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com as MinistryTracker can do everything you think it can't do. We'd be happy to train you and your staff in how to do each of the items you highlighted. 1. You can save drafts of emails. When on the email screen simply click the Disk icon to save the draft. You can also save it as a template too. 2. You can email a group. 3. Our Editor is the #1 email editor on the market and is the top editor for Fortune 500 companies. Please contact us and we can help you create stunning professional emails with images and complex formatting. 4. You most certainly can see reports of statistics just for students. Use the "filters" in reports you can filter for just students. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we'll be happy to help show you how to do all of the above.
Josh S.
Media and Communications Minister
February 1, 2019

“A must have when in ministry to communicate, organize, and collect your peoples information”

OverallMinistry Tracker gives me the freedom of having all the information and tools I need to communicate and organize the church body without it being an impossible task.
ProsBeing a Communications Minister, Ministry Tracker has allowed me to stay on top of the never stopping flow of contact info, attendance, and communication that must happen to stay connected. Pros: -Detailed members contact info -Allowance of self maintenance -Easily communicate through email, text, or phone strait from the service - An easy check-in system for the children's ministry to keep things safe. - Even includes financial information if desired -so much more
ConsThe biggest con is just how overwhelming it can seem to get started with it. There is so much it can do it can be hard to know where to start to get full use out of this service.

By Faithlife Corporation on February 4, 2019
Thank you for the feedback Josh. We are aware of similar feedback where our system has so many positive features that it can sometimes feel a bit overwhelming. I'm happy to let you know that we now have a dedicated team of customer success representatives whose job it is to get to know your church and how you work, then begin to introduce you to various parts of the system that can best meet your needs. These success folks were created specifically to address the onboarding process. Their services are free and they're ready and willing to help if you have any further questions about how best to use Ministry Tracker in your ministry. Feel free to reach them at support@ministrytracker.com or 1-888-634-2038. God Bless!
February 1, 2019
Conrad S.
Office administrator
January 16, 2017

“Excellent support and value; some limitations”

OverallWe've been using Ministry Tracker at our small church for about 6 months now. It is head and shoulders about the church software we were using previously. I am the administrator of the program, and feel at ease with computer software in general. Many of our parishioners and volunteers have more limited computer experience and confidence, but have been able to use the member portal and volunteer backend of the program with relative ease and limited instruction. We have not used the financial module yet, but find the pledging module useful and straightforward. I would love to see improvement in the calendar / resource & building scheduler; it has some glitchy behaviors that have made it so inefficient for us that we use a separate program just for this function. I would also love the ability to upload my own data from spreadsheets, rather than having to enter all data through the visual interface or contract the company to upload bulk data. We are a Unitarian Universalist church and don't share some language and traditions with many Christian churches. As such, there are fields that we cannot change or remove that are not useful for us (confirmation date, baptism date, prayer request, etc). This has not been a problem for us, but it would be great to be able to rename or remove these fields from our installation one day. This affordable software package has been a boon to our small church, and I thank the energized and engaged engineering, sales, and support teams for their continued work and service.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Conrad. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com with your experiences or issues with the resource calendar. To date with have almost 1 million resources scheduled with all of our various partners. If you'd experiencing an issue we'd love to know what it is and see how we can help resolve it. Please contact us with details about any issues you have experienced.
Francine C.
Youth Minister
January 16, 2017

“Can't imagine doing Ministry without it!”

OverallI've been using MinistryTracker for 7 years (back when it started as YouthTracker) and I LOVE it! I'm a youth minister at a large Catholic parish, and this helps me easily track attendance at events, put people in different groups and quickly send emails to specific groups. I cannot tell you how much easier that makes my job!! It is a full database with fields you can customize. And every time I've had a question, they've responded to my email in one day (often in less than an hour). And I've given them a number of suggestions and they have incorporated all of them into the database in later updates, or told me that it's already available! The only thing I wish was better was the email design. I wish it was easier to make the emails look fancier.
ProsAbility to search on specific criteria and make smart groups (so anyone else you enter into the database with that criteria gets automatically put in that group), and then send emails to them or to those attending particular events.
ConsEmails are super easy to direct to specific groups, but challenging to make look fancy.
Recommendations to other buyersIt makes work SO much easier!

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Francine. Please contact our customer support at support@ministrytracker.com. They can assist you with some of the more advanced features of the email editor and templates so that you can design a really email template or two including images, columns, tables, and various fonts and sizes.
Ithamar R.
Associate Pastor
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
June 28, 2016

“BEST ON A BUDGET SOFTWARE FOR GROWING CHURCHES!!!! ”

OverallI LOVE LOVE LOVE this software! It's so easy to use and the people are very helpful and nice. I'm so happy with it.
ProsExtremely user friendly (If you can work a facebook page you can work this software), No IT experience needed, So easy you don't even need training, Affordable ($45 a month), great customer support, Has a lot a features, you dont have to install anything before using it, it works on every web browser, you can view in on a mobile device and even edit on a mobile device, It's clear and to the point.
ConsIn my opinion it needs a make over, doesn't have a task button but they said they are working on it and it suppost to come out next month or so. Doesn't have a bible resource area or a smart map for small groups. You have to pay extra for texting and Calling. Doesnt have a chat room or a mobile APP but you can alway make a short cut and Put it on your home screen.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you have a small church and are on a budget that is the perfect software for you. Our church has been working with another company and they were so expensive and still this one works better.

By Faithlife Corporation on June 28, 2016
Thanks for the positive comments! We do have a task manager coming within the next 30 days and we've been working with several of our customers to Beta test it and they love it. We do support group mapping -- it's available from the Groups tab and then under public group feeds. That map will show each small group and where it is located so you can make that link available on your Church Website so people can connect with a small group near them. We've found that ministries use TXT's and Calls in very different ways and so the best way to handle the pricing in that regard is to let people pay for what they use. That way if you don't use many you're not paying for other people's usage. This allows us to keep our pricing low and for you to make the choice on how much you want to spend. At just pennies per message our ProTXT is an amazing deal. We're working on the makeover as we speak so you'll soon see the Member Portal get it's re-work and then the admin side. Thanks Again!
June 28, 2016
Chris C.
Director of Youth Ministries
January 27, 2017

“Great Tool, but does Require Attention”

OverallI use MinistryTracker as a contact info database for my youth ministry and to keep track of youth trip logistics. It makes my life a lot easier, but parents and the youth themselves seem to struggle with it on a consistent basis. I have to do a good bit of cleaning up when they do struggle with it, but it's usually a very simple fix on my end and the customer service has been great when it gets too complicated. We got grandfathered in at the $$ a month rate but we only use about 50% of the site's capabilities. There is definite room for improvement along the lines of User Interface, but I would recommend it to anybody in my situation.
ProsHelps me organize a ton of information and communicate to specific sets of people. Online trip sign up and payment is nice too.
ConsPeople consistently struggle when creating their profile. I've had no problem personally in that area, but I constantly have to go in from the admin side to tweak a few things after a new profile shows up.
Recommendations to other buyersPlease add a "Registration Manager" option to the box that appears when you click on an event in the calendar from the admin side of things. The Registration Manager is the best thing about MinistryTracker, so it'd be nice to cut out the extra click

By Faithlife Corporation on January 27, 2017
Great idea Chris -- it's easy to add a link to the registration manager from the calendar. Definitely send in those types of ideas whenever you have them so we can get them implemented. Please check out the new Member Portal with a completely new UI and client-side data validation that should help prevent errors when people are entering their data. You can make fields required and things like dates and telephone numbers are validated to help prevent errors.
Sandra P.
Administrator
January 19, 2017

“Ease of Use Makes the Difference”

OverallTo have one database to be able to send / receive voicemails, emails and texts that is easy to use with excellent customer service support is a dream come true. Plus, Ministry Tracker is affordable and that really makes the difference for us. They are constantly seeking ways to improve and are always at the other end of the phone within a reasonable time period for any questions or problems. While we have experimented with others, we remain with Ministry Tracker because they truly meet our every need so that we can concentrate on our ministries outreaches. Thanks for a job really well done. Using Ministry Tracker has made all the difference in the world for us.
ProsFunctional, efficient and leads to greater productivity. It helps tremendously that we are able to create multiple groups for each congregant. Plus, it is so easy to communicate with everyone from old to young.
ConsThe only add-on for us is a service that allows members to text their tithes and offerings. Young people requested this and Ministry Tracker does not have this functionality...yet.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 19, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Sandra. And "yet" is correct. TXT to give is coming soon!
January 19, 2017
Darren G.
High School Youth Minister

“One stop shop”

OverallI have been a subscriber for Ministry Tracker for years now and have seen other sites that offer similar functionality but I haven't given any others a consideration because of how well it's served us. If there has ever been an issue or something I don't understand the customer service is amazing! I'm super greatful for this site, the service and the time it saves me with ease. Darren Gogolan
Prostexting; info hub; connection to my calendar; events planning; online payment function;
ConsI would love for the email functionality to be updated. I don't have much options with configuration on there with pictures and such. (ex. pics cannot be put next to each other only above or below)

By Faithlife Corporation on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the review Darren. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we can help you add pictures that align nicely beside each other. It's as simple as creating a 1x2 table and then inserting each image into the appropriate cell. The process is all visual and really easy, so please give us a call or email and we'll be happy to help you create move advanced and professional email and save them as templates so you can easily use them again and again.
Marissa B.

“Ministry Tracker Review”

OverallGreat value. Easy to use. Some features aren't user friendly. The biggest downside for us is people's email getting blacklisted and marked "do not email" without our knowledge, so our email subscribers stop receiving email without their knowledge.
ProsEasy to use, excellent value
ConsSome features aren't very user friendly and I have to create a "work-around" in order to meet my needs
Recommendations to other buyersFix the issue with emails being blacklisted

By Faithlife Corporation on January 23, 2017
Thanks for the review Marissa. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com with any specific email problems. There are no issues here, but it is common that church domain administrators setup an SPF record limiting email sending not realizing how that will impact 3rd party vendors such as MinistryTracker or Constant Contact. We also must abide by the federal CAN-SPAM act and so when people click to unsubscribe we must remove them from your list. Please email us at support@ministrytracker.com with your ideas for improving any feature that you create work arounds for. We are always updating the software and make a new release every 2 weeks. Your ideas for new features might just be in the next update.
Brett B.
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
January 27, 2017

“Great product. Needs more functionality”

OverallMinistry Tracker is a great product with great customer service. They have added many new features over the past few years. However, some of their features such as event registration, still lack any substance to add in specialized questions, conditional logic, etc as many other management software services do.
ProsEase of use. Access on the web.
ConsRegistration is lacking. The mobile site doesn't have near the functionality of the website including the ability to use texting and communication features.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 27, 2017
Thanks for the review Brett. You can TXT from the mobile site. We decided against email on the mobile site because most churches like to format their email with nice templates and images and that usually just doesn't fit on a mobile screen. You can at any time access the full version of the site from your mobile device so you always have access to everything on your mobile. The new member portal enhances registration with the ability for parents to register and pay for everyone in their family at one time. Additional features are coming all the time.
Amanda J.
Youth Director
January 16, 2017

“review from fumc lamesa tx”

OverallMinistry tracker makes it so simple to organize information. I love being able to text my students and parents without having to scroll through a long list of contacts. The only problem for us is the price. it is quite expensive for us to pay for this program every month and we dont use all the features. It would be nice to have a subscription that was cheaper and only covered the features we needed. I recommend this program to every one I know in ministry!
ProsThe ability to text my students
ConsThe price
Recommendations to other buyersThe mobile version of the software doesn't have the ability to allow people to sign into events themselves. it would be nice to have a tablet that the greeter could use with the mobile version to sign people in.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Amanda. Yes, you can use a Tablet for sign-in and we have thousands of churches that do that every week. Turn the tablet horizontal and use the regular site to set the tablet up into Sign-in mode. People can then use the tablet to sign themselves into events. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com for assistance with getting your tablet setup if you need it. Probably 80% of our customers use tablets for sign-in so we just need to help you learn how to configure that. We'd love to get your full church on board with MinistryTracker. We are currently the #1 Most Affordable Church Management Software and save the average church thousands each year. We are also the only software to guarantee that you can keep the price of your plan when you sign-up for the life of your account.
Jerred E.
Religious Institutions, Unspecified

“Great for Youth Groups”

OverallOur youth ministry need a way to track attendance. While we wanted to look at trends, we were more interested in tracking who was and wasn't at our church. I also wanted something other people can access besides me to take attendance. Ministry Tracker fits the bill. Our church does not have a database in which we could easily do attendance. So, I needed something that just our Youth Ministry could use that met our needs and was cost-effective. Ministry Tracker fits the bill. It's a great database that doesn't cost much at all. We have tried lots of it's features, and really liked what it offers. Online registration, which we don't use regularly, has worked the few times I have tried it. I've also had great response from Support when I've had to contact them. We primarily use it as a database and attendance tracker and it works fantastic. I would highly recommend ministry tracker to anyone needs a straightforward ministry Davi I need a straightforward ministry database.
ProsI think it's very straightforward and does a great job of tracking attendance for ministries that may not have access to a larger database.
ConsThe interface is a little dated. It is straightforward, so I like that others can use it.
Recommendations to other buyersThis is great for ministries without a big budget.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Jerred. Let's work with you to get your entire church on MinistryTracker so they can experience the same great features, functionality, and service that you've come to appreciate.
Jon C.
July 22, 2017

“Ministry Tracker is fantastic! I give it my highest recommendation. ”

ProsIt's easy to use, has tons and tons of functionality. It's designed from the ground up to make administration of my ministry life easier. In addition, the tech support is easily the best I have ever received from any product. I can't say enough good about Ministry Tracker. I've been in youth ministry for more than 20 years and I wouldn't do it without this software.
ConsThere is nothing about this product that I don't like! It makes my job in ministry easier in every way.

By Faithlife Corporation on July 24, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Jon. There's always ways in which ministry is changing and software can always improve too. We aren't happy unless we're right on the cutting edge so if you come up with any ideas for improvement or suggestions for new features we would love to hear about them. Feel free to email us at support@ministrytracker.com or use the new discussion board at https://faithlife.com/ministry-tracker/activity Thanks again Jon!
July 22, 2017
Manuel G.
Youth director

“A ministry must!”

OverallI have been using ministry tracker for eight years now. It has been valuable to track our students and to make sure that we are doing our best to reach out to all students. It does take some time to set up the database, but when you have done that it is easy to add new students in.
ProsIt gives clear numbers on growth
ConsI wish you could call/text through a phone function and automatically record it as a contact.
Recommendations to other buyersTake some time in the beginning setting up the database. The longer you spend on the initial setup the better your experience will be.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Manuel. When you send a Text or a Call using MinistryTracker simply check the box to "Record as Contact" and that communication will be recorded as a contact on the individuals' profile. We have improved our new customer support so we help you get setup with your new system and get it all configured to the way you work from the start. And best of all, the training and support is all FREE and included with your subscription.
Jay W.
Director of Youth Ministry
August 21, 2018

“Great CCM”

OverallWonderful. I have had to call their customer support too from time to time and they have always rectified the situation quickly and easily. They also are very open to improvements.
ProsI love that MinistryTracker is web based and easy to access. We use it every week to lo attendance at our weekly events and to log service hours for fundraisers and service events. We use it to text out updates to our kids and parents and it helps us track changes in addresses or phone numbers as the families can log themselves in and change it.
ConsTheir mobile platform leaves a bit to be desired. We love the ability to text our youth but when they reply, it is a bit of a feat to try to log in and text them back an answer. I usually just text from my personal number cause it is so much easier.
August 21, 2018
Dustin F.
Associate Pastor of Youth and Worship
January 23, 2017

“Long time user...big fan”

OverallI have been using this software since around 2010 and use it regularly. The feature I use the most is the database for contacting students and communicating with parents. The fact that this software keeps updating and the customer service is a live person every-time. In rated features and functions a little low because they are a little bit difficult to setup with multi-day events and scheduling people and resources. I know that they are working on this though. I wish that the site was a little more sleek and had a more appealing skin...but not a deal breaker. Our church is considering using online giving and although we don't use this I know that it is available.
ProsCustomer sevice
ConsThe look and event planning
Recommendations to other buyersIt is overwhelming for me to decide how to get the information. Should I do it myself (which is what I do) or should I get the people to do it?

By Faithlife Corporation on January 23, 2017
Thanks for the review Dustin. You will love the new Member Portal released today with a new skin similar to what the Admin pages will get by June. The new member portal includes the new Online Giving which is much slicker than before. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com with your ideas or issues with multi-day events. We don't have anything on the to do list for those. People and resources can be scheduled with the Resources tab and now on the Member Portal people can sign-up to volunteer themselves too. Let us know if you have other ideas for that stuff please.
Jarrod C.
Director of Student Ministry

“Best Membership Software”

OverallWe have shopped around for other membership tracking platforms, and I really think Ministry Tracker is the best. This secure cloud based permissions managed platform is easy to use and to personalize to the needs of your ministry. Attendance, giving, events, and texting are some of the features I appreciate, along with being able to level up every student's grade with one click and create Smart Groups that are integrated with attendance. We have been using Ministry Tracker for 10 years and their costs, (cheaper than every other platform I have seen) have not gouged or inflated as their platform's capacity has expanded. Do yourself and your church a favor by using Ministry Tracker
ProsSmart Groups, permissions managed, Mass Grade leveling up, intuitive, easy specific reports generating, Texting
Conscould use an app, and our accountant wanted more out of the money tracking
Recommendations to other buyersIt rocks. Stay true to your roots as you develop and expand

By Faithlife Corporation on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the review Jarrod.
Tommy H.
Lead Pastor
11-50 employees

“Lead pastor”

OverallWe don't like the opening interface or tab system. Wish there was a better way to have opening graph.
ProsFinancial
ConsWish it kept groups and people better. Easier to navigate. Easier to detail next steps.
Recommendations to other buyersNo.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Tommy. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com so we can assist you with configuring your default landing page. You can set this up so that when you login you are taken directly to the page or report of your choosing. If you haven't configured that yet we'd be happy to help. It also sounds like you may not know about our Smart Group technology. With Smart Groups you define a search criteria that is used to create and update group membership so you don't have to manually manage your groups. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we can help you understand Smart Groups and create some so that you'll see how easy group management really is in MinistryTracker.com. You'll also be excited about our new UI coming in June.
Brian H.
Area Director

“Using for 10+ Years”

OverallI've been very pleased with MinistryTracker. We use it to oversee a youth ministry with over 1,000 students in our database, including alumni. We can keep track of pretty much everything. The software even enables us to create automatic labels with the students' names, grade, & school when they check in! Customer service is responsive & has even followed through with some of my suggestions.
ProsMany features, label check in, ability to upload documents
ConsThere needs to a better way to keep track of prices for event registration. Not everyone pays the same for each trip (e.g., a ski trip), but you have to start off with a set price & then add discounts & things like that to get it to 0 for a student. Better to have an individual price each student has to pay based on his/her options & then use that.
Recommendations to other buyersOther than my con described above, I'm pretty pleased with MT.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Brian!
Christianne D.
Office Administrator

“Wonderful Software!”

OverallWe have been using Ministry Tracker for a few years now and love how easy it is and all of the features it gives you.
ProsEase of Access
ConsIt does not sync with ChimpMail so I have to enter my email addresses in both databases.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Christianne. If you haven't used MinistryTracker's built-in email functionality you may want to give it a try. In addition to offering full HTML email with images, formatting, etc. with a beautiful editor, every email you send with MinistryTracker.com is fully traceable and includes awesome reports that let you know when and if someone opened and read your message. There's no need to sync data with MailChimp since MinistryTracker's email does the same thing. You can also setup email templates for easily pulling up your newsletter template and more. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we can provide more details of how to use the MinistryTracker.com email tools.
Frederick B.
Pastor of Youth Ministry
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
January 28, 2017

“Great System ”

OverallMinistryTracker (MT) is an incredible solution for managing all the parts of ministry. Its tabbed layout makes it easy to move to each module easily and the redesigned pages group useful and related fields together. MT is robust and provide top-of-the-line communications tools, reporting capabilities and self-service portal. I can delegate management to specific workers using the granular security settings and take MT on the go with the mobile rendering on phones and tablets. Our children and youth ministry is becoming more efficient as we expend the use of MT in our daily work in our church. MT handles the administrative work exceptionally well, allowing us to focus on service children and their families. It may sound cliche, but I attest that MT is a blessing. It is worth every dollar! I am a youth pastor at my local church, but I am also a business systems analyst, therefore, I am reviewing on a personal ministerial level, as well as professional technical level. Compared to other products you get all you need and more in MT.
ProsIt is loaded with features and like cloud-based products we get all the latest updates at no additional cost.
ConsNo official mobile app. currently available in mobile version and desktop version. However, the mobile version works well.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 29, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Frederick!
January 28, 2017
Carl S.
Executive / Administrative Pastor
January 23, 2017

“MinistryTracker helps support ministry work”

OverallThe folks at MinistryTracker have been great supporters of our ministry! We received great assistance with the transition. The system helps us a great deal in our communication with various groups, teams and the entire church. Our weekly use to post contributions and produce reports is well liked by our team of dedicated workers. They have made comments about the speed and ease of the data entry. We have used the system to produce a printed directory AND folks have access to see the information with a login to the user side. We would highly recommend the use of MinistryTracker.
ProsCommunication with groups, teams and the entire church We use this to manage the use of our facilities and post the calendar on our public website. Contribution records are easy to use and produce reports. Support folks are very helpful and responsive.
ConsThe giving statement format produces long reports, which we have adapted once we did the download.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 24, 2017
Thanks for the review Carl!
Amber T.
Administrative Assistant
January 18, 2017

“Essential Organizational Program”

OverallMinistry Tracker is a life saver. It helps me as a secretary to easily access members of the church whom I need to contact. I love how I can send texts using this program as well. I can easily make directories for our leaders in the church and it allows me to print labels for mailing. I highly recommend Ministry Tracker to anyone in ministry.
ProsQuick access to contact information, easy to use, ability to make labels and directories, ability to text, ability to create groups
ConsIt takes a little time to switch between creating families and personal pages. It would be helpful to more easily enter this information on a single page.
Recommendations to other buyersHighly recommend!

By Faithlife Corporation on January 18, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Amber. You'll be happy with the new user interface coming in June to help speed things up.
January 18, 2017
Drew B.
Pastor-Teacher
January 17, 2017

“This is How We Run Our Church”

OverallI've been a MinistryTracker subscriber since the very beginning and I have been extremely satisfied with their service. I'm able to get information about our church members on my computer, on my phone and on my table through their web interface. The reporting is extremely helpful and accurate. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a church management package.
ProsThe ease of access and the simplicity of the product.
ConsThe church directory isn't really what we'd like it to be, so that's been a struggle.
Recommendations to other buyersMore options for the look of a church directory that we can print from MinistryTracker.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Drew! We'll keep working to improve the design and we are looking to move away from PDF directories to HTML so that you can have a whole variety of templates, colors and designs to choose from.
Boo M.
Membership & Communication Secretary
January 17, 2017

“Thinking About Changing software companies”

OverallThis software does not do what we need it to do in our church office. We can't get the financial reports we need. When we asked for the reports we needed we never heard back from Ministry Tracker. Posting contributions is awkward and if you post to the wrong account there is no way to do a bulk correction. The membership section does not interface well with the contribution section and we had to do many end of year reports by hand. Ministry Tracker doesn't let me track the things I need for my end of year membership reports in any easy way. If something were to happen to me, I don't think anyone else would be able to locate the information without a lot of effort. It is very frustrating. We will be switching software soon for the church office. I will say that our youth director is very happy with the software but she doesn't track the things we do.
ProsSusan who helps with training. I liked that it was web based.
ConsIt has too many layers. Can't edit family info from the member screen. Reports are poor for regular church office use.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you track how people joined the church & the other things needed for Methodist Church reports this is not the software for you. It has too many window/layers you have to go through to look at the info we need. It is frustration and confusing.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 17, 2017
Boo, It's unfortunate to hear this after we've worked so closely with you since August of 2015. We've modified several reports (tax statements) based on your suggestions for improvement and there are no outstanding financial reports that you have a ticket on. You have asked for a report on birth day and month only (without the year) which is in the works but no other outstanding requests. There was certainly some learning in how to track the "cash" that you wanted to track and various other parts of the system. We felt certainly that we had a good relationship and partnership and we all know you personally when you call. It's unfortunate that you haven't expressed your feelings earlier. In most emails you praise our support team including, "Thank you so much!!!" and "it was so nice to speak with someone could explain things to me in such a clear and concise matter." Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com with any other issues you are experiencing.
Donny B.
Director of Spiritual Development
January 16, 2017

“An Essential Tool for Ministry in a Digital Age”

OverallI have used MinistryTracker for several years and it has become a really great assistant to many of our office and administrative tasks. It allows us to do everything we need to do (contact, mailing, reports, communication) without hiring an additional part-time office position. This software is well worth the money. The customer service is incredible (people not recordings) and once you have entered your data properly there is virtually nothing MinistryTracker cannot assist with.
Prossearch options when creating reports. customizability of fields. attendance tracking is great.
Consit takes quite a bit of time to learn how to navigate and to figure out where the various components are in the software.
Recommendations to other buyersnone

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your review Donny. We've improved our aggressive follow-up procedures to make sure every customer knows that they get FREE training and support. As a new customer you now get a personalized call after you signup so that you can get personalized training on how to navigate and use all the features. And it's not just for new customers, all training and support is always FREE so the time to being 100% up to speed should be really fast. Keep an eye out for the major interface changes coming by June too. That will speed things up even more.
Xema W.
Director of Youth Ministry
January 20, 2017

“Ministry Tracker has helped us make great annual reports.”

OverallWe started Ministry Tracker about a year ago when it took us hours to get our attendance, group and event numbers together for our church conference's annual report. It became stressful for many on our staff. This year we had the numbers for youth and children's ministries in a matter of minutes. it has been very validating for me personally as I look back on the year and see not only how many events we organized but how many lives we touched with prayers that God's love has been seen through us.
ProsLove the reports and reliability of the software. Also - the staff are GREAT whenever I need to call with a question.
ConsI often wish the system were a little more intuitive so I didn't have to trouble shoot or guess how to set up things the way we need them. I also wish it were easier to set up families in a more streamlined way. When I add a new youth when taking attendance, I often have to log back in before I add the regular kids. I may be missing an easier way, but it's a little awkward the way it's initially set up.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 20, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Xema. The new user interface is coming in June and we know you'll love it as it will help with some of the items you mentioned. You can create families when in Attendance Sign-in mode. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we can assist you with setting that up.
January 20, 2017
December 8, 2017

“Have been with Ministry Tracker for years now. Love the customer service and quick responses.”

ProsGreat communication and easy to use. Very user friendly (especially since the latest update). The latest update made it very user friendly and easy to follow along.
ConsSometimes new updates happen and we are not made aware. Would recommend when there is a change, send out a quick email to update users, that way there are no surprises.

By Faithlife Corporation on December 15, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Donna. We love working with you and your team too and will make a better effort at letting you know about all the new features we keep releasing. On a positive note, it's awesome to have some many things happening and improving so quickly. We appreciate all your ideas and feedback for those too.
December 8, 2017
Christa M.
Secretary

“Making Ministry Organized”

OverallWe Love Ministry Tracker. It's so easy to use, helps us stay organized and keep up with our members. It has a lot of preset features, yet allows for customization. Also every time we've had need of a new or different feature ministry tracker would work hard to make it available to us. The monthly price has stayed consistent and the text plan is affordable and only has to be added as needed. Would recommend this product to anyone looking to get more of their church directory.
ProsIt's ease to enter new members and send text messages to a broad group of a specific group.
ConsThere isn't an app and the mobile website doesn't allow you to send text messages.
Recommendations to other buyersI wish the interface had a little more of a modern look. I know it wouldn't change how awesome it is but it would be nice if the design was a little cleaner.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 27, 2017
Thanks for the review Christa. The new Member Portal design was released on Monday and the new Admin Portal UI is coming for June. You'll love it. You definitely can send TXT messages via the mobile site, just navigate to the TXT tab on your mobile. Let us know if you have any more ideas and feature requests at support@ministrytracker.com
Reid P.
March 3, 2014

“I can't believe it's so cheap for what it can do”

OverallWe have been using ministry tracker since 2008, and use it for our entire church. I can't believe how powerful this software is for how INEXPENSIVE it is. They don't charge per user, and were the pioneer of the cloud based church software so they know what they're doing. We were considering other database providers a while back, but the other comparable companies wanted to charge us almost twice as much, and had less features. Most other companies are focused more on the "look" while ministry tracker is more about performance. You can use it to register for events, send texts and emails to everyone, or specific groups, keep track of numbers, follow up with people, and pretty much SEARCH as complicated of queries as you want. The advanced search is my favorite function. I have often run a search (from my phone while driving to a school... sorry i know its wrong!): Show me everyone who is at THIS HIGHSCHOOL, THIS AGE, etc. and have sent them a group text from the road telling them I'm on the way to their school with pizza and to meet me at a certain classroom. No other company makes it this fast and easy to contact exactly who you want through texting. Also, there "area" division system makes it really helpful for various ministries in the church to not feel overwhelmed when they log in. Basically, if the children's pastor logs in, she doesn't see all 1500 people's info in the database, she only see's the data of the kids in her ministry. This makes it feel a lot more manageable, and gets you the info you need, and hides the info you don't. Also, they have great customer service. I have made several suggestions to the site, and they actually listened and have implemented many of those changes in to the site. Cons: The overall look is a little square and dated (like html tables and cells), but luckily it is pretty lightweight, loads quickly, and is clutter free from features and adds you don't need.
March 3, 2014
June 26, 2018

“Fantastic customer service, very quick responses. And priced very affordable. ”

ProsVery economically priced. Fairly simple to use. Customer service is always quick and efficient. Very friendly and above board wanting to help.
ConsWhen creating events, new step added that has to be entered every time. Sometimes makes it take a little longer, but this is not too much of an issue.

By Faithlife Corporation on July 5, 2018
Thanks for the review Donna. Please let us know what you mean when you describe events taking longer to setup. It could be just an education thing and if not something we can look at updating to improve the setup process. Please email us at support@ministrytracker.com with more information and we'll get right on it.
June 26, 2018
Tim J.
Executive Director
January 23, 2017

“Great solution for small organization”

OverallWe are not a church but a ministry and connected to a church and have found many useful functions in Ministry Tracker. It helps us stay in touch better with everyone we minister to.
ProsWe like that it is customizable and the reporting capabilities. We also like that you can link families while keeping information on each individual.
ConsI wish there were a better way for us to do attendance, but our needs are more along the lines of school than church in that aspect.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 23, 2017
Thanks for the review Tim. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and lets see if there's a way we can help with attendance. Right now we offer Kiosk mode attendance, printed attendance sheets, manual attendance, TXT attendance, and a mobile attendance taker. If none of those work I'd be surprised but we can always look at developing a new method if that can help.
Brian G.
Director of Youth
January 27, 2017

“Mega Features - LOW PRICE!”

OverallWe have been using Ministry Trackers for several years in youth ministry. It has helped me in so many ways to stay on top of all of our youth. I like the attendance and text features the most. I know who is coming and who isn't. I can even send messages to those who came to a particular event so they can claim a FOUND cell phone, without messaging the entire ministry. How cool is that? Even better than that is the price. They have a price to match any budget! We used to use a software based system. Great right? NOPE! There were always problems and we were always having to "upgrade" to the next version...and pay for it. With Ministry tracker, everything is cloud based. They upgrade and add features all the time. No more software updates that don't work. Plus, if there is a problem, customer service is around 24/7. Try it out! You will not be sorry!
ProsEase of use. Mega features. Great price for any budget.
ConsI don't have enough time to use all that it offers!

By Faithlife Corporation on January 27, 2017
Thanks for the review Brian! Make sure to check out the new Member Portal which has been redesigned. The new admin portal UI is coming soon.
Jason D.

“Great Database!”

OverallMinistry Tracker has so many features. There is much more to the software than we even can use. We haven't found many things that we don't like. It has been a great time saver for our church. The communication tools, the unlimited ways that you can "tweak" your data, the variety of categories that you can keep track of...Ministry Tracker has really been a good investment for us.
ProsIt seems like you have thought of just about everything! I am also grateful for the quick response we have gotten from customer service.
ConsWe sometimes are overwhelmed by the options and it takes us a while to figure out exactly how to do what we want to do.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Jason. Please reach out to us at support@ministrytracker.com if you ever want assistance trying to figure out how to do what you want to do. Rather than spending time and money on documentation that gets outdated each week, we would rather work with you personally on the phone with our award winning FREE customer support and help you instantly find the best way to do what you're wanting. We're always here to help.
Michael B.
Pastor to Students
January 16, 2017

“Makes it possible to do what we need to do”

OverallThe team at Ministry Tracker continues allow me to spend the time I need to spend with students and not in front of a computer. They continue to grow and expand their software as they step into the being a turn key resource for the whole church. From smart groups to registration ease, Ministry Tracker makes life a lot easier for me and my team. They even have tutorial videos online to help out if you get stuck. Most of the time I just pick up the phone and get instant support from the team however. Thanks everyone!
Prossmart groups
ConsThere is a little work that can be done to help with user friendliness. The screens with the amount of information can be a little overwhelming. I know Ministry Tracker can do so much more than how I utilize it as well so I am hoping to grow in a few areas of my own knowledge and maybe it will seem easier.
Recommendations to other buyersI am trying to switch my whole church over to this. THanks.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Michael. I think you'll love the new UI coming in June. The new Member Portal which releases at the end of this month is a taste of the great new UI coming soon.
Bill N.
January 16, 2017

“Ministry Tracker is a life saver!”

OverallWe began using Ministry Tracker because we needed something mobile, accessible anytime/anywhere, and that could be used by multiple people. We use it in a wide variety of situations. It is very easy to set-up and use. And their customer service is incredible! I looked at numerous programs before we decided on Ministry Tracker but could not find anything to match all they offer for such a great price. I can't recommend Ministry Tracker highly enough!
ProsEase of use and accessible anytime/anywhere.
ConsNone.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you need something to keep track of your ministry events, leaders and students, look no further than Ministry Tracker.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your review Bill!
Robert K.
Lead Pastor

“Helpful and Affordable”

OverallMinistryTracker has helped us increase our care and connection points with our congregation. There is a bit of a learning curve, as with any software, but all in all we love that our ministry areas are broken down into their own group, children's check-in is vital for us, mass communication through email is seamless, and the ability to make notes in regards to visitation and connection with our congregation has been very helpful. The cost is very affordable, MinistryTracker is an everyday staple for our church.
ProsCost Different Ministry Areas Check-In
ConsAt times it is cumbersome, particularly in the reporting.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your review Robert. Please be in contact with our staff about your particular reporting needs. Sometimes our partners don't know about all the features such as the ability to "save" a report so you can pull it up more easily next time. There's most likely a method to pull exactly what you want quickly and if not we'd love to know that so we can add features or tools to make it better. Please let us know your needs by emailing support@ministrytracker.com
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
July 23, 2019

“Great value and exceptional customer service”

OverallThe customer service is what sets this company apart. Excellent follow up and quick responses.
ProsLOVE the value and ease of entering information.
ConsRunning reports are sometimes a bit hard to figure out.

By Faithlife Corporation on July 25, 2019
Thank you Donna. Please reach out to our customer support (support@ministrytracker.com or 1-888-634-2038) with your ideas to improve the reports you use most frequently and we'll look into making them even easier to generate. We're always improving thanks to great feedback from our customers like you. So we'd really appreciate your ideas for report improvement.
July 23, 2019
Marco B.
January 16, 2017

“Director of Campus Ministry”

OverallI appreciate that Ministry Tracker is able to help us to stay connected to our donors base. It would mean a world of a difference if there was a friendly portal that would allow individuals to enter their information. Ministry tracker needs an app that we can easily pull out on our cell phone so that staff can access to the database, browse for results, or create tasks. It would help also if this database had the ability for online donations. We are considering finding a more user friendly database that meets the needs I listed above, within the news months.
ProsAble to store unlimited number of contacts
ConsNot interface available or app
Recommendations to other buyersNA

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Marco, Please contact us immediately at support@ministrytracker.com. MinistryTracker.com does everything you want, you just don't know that it can. You are not aware of the Member Portal! The Member Portal is the place where your members can enter their information, give online, and more. This is already available and is part of your account right now! Please contact us so we can provide you FREE training on how to setup and use the member portal. MinistryTracker.com is accessible from any mobile device and you can save and bookmark it right to your homescreen so it looks like an app. You can easily pull any information from your database, take attendance, search, add new people, even take people's photos right from your mobile device. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com so we can give you an overview of how this all works.
Mike A.

“Functional and Easy”

OverallI've used Youth Tracker for the last six or seven years, and I have very little to speak against it. Adding students and tracking their attendance is supremely easy. The UI is a bit clunky at times, but the functions I require of it (primarily: retreat organization, attendance tracking, and label printing) are totally reliable and simple. The monthly fee is an easy and competitive price point for what you get, in my opinion.
ProsEase of use Good price point
ConsThis could be something I'm just totally missing, but: Lack of ability to set notifiers for when students are absent for x weeks

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
A brand new UI is coming in June. We've been hard at work re-making the Member Portal so you'll see instant improvement with your retreat organization by the end of this month and the Admin Portal by the end of June. You can easily track people who have missed X weeks by using the "Absentee" report. Or the "Contacts" report or the "Attendance" report. Running any of those reports just once a week will provide you with that information.
Jeff J.
Associate Pastor
January 16, 2017

“A great tool for tracking many aspects of your ministry”

OverallI've been using MinistryTracker.com for several years in my Student Ministry and have found it to be quite helpful in several ways. First of all, while numbers are not my first priority in ministry, the tool has helped me to gauge the effectiveness of ministry events in reaching both new people and existing members. Also, it has been effective at helping our leadership find students who might be "falling through the cracks" and haven't attended in a while. Also, the fact that the database service is web-based has allowed me to give easy access to our volunteer teachers and leaders so that they can remain in contact with the students in their class and continue to minister. Overall, the site is a tremendous asset to our ministry.
ProsMultiple elements, easy to customize
Consnone
Recommendations to other buyersnot at this time

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to review MinistryTracker.com Jeff. Let's work to get your full church on board using MinistryTracker. Your entire church can begin to get the same great tools at the existing price you're already paying.
July 6, 2018

“ Software Ministry Tracker of great help for the management of Churches. ”

ProsUndoubtedly that this user-friendly software with great utility and extensive functions has one of the most important features that is compatibility in all web browsers, you can make edits from the mobile device because it is short and precise.
ConsThe existing link between the membership section and the contribution section must be improved, in another order of ideas it is quite complicated to locate the necessary information for the membership reports. The reports are very vague and lack information for use in the office of church.

By Faithlife Corporation on August 22, 2018
Thanks for your review. Our philosophy here at Ministry Tracker is to let you build the reports that are most important to you since every church is different. You can create reports on almost anything with any piece of data. Usually this is done using the Advanced Search report building tool. You may not know about this yet. Please reach out to us at support@ministrytracker.com and we'll be happy to set up a free training so you can create and save the reports most valuable to your ministry.
July 6, 2018
Tom S.
Director of Student Ministries
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
January 23, 2017

“Good youth ministry database at an attractive price!”

OverallI've been using Ministry Tracker for our youth ministry database. My church uses CCB for the churchwide database but we are not able to keep the youth as a "primary" contact that way. Ministry Tracker is a great way to have a youth exclusive database for us. I know a lot of churches use it for their full church ministry and I would be behind using it that way, too. Lots of functionality for a good price.
ProsWe can use it for youth specifically.
ConsNothing really. When we proposed it for the entire church they though there weren't quite enough features there for a church our size, but it's great for YM.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 23, 2017
Thanks for the review Tom. We've added the resource and volunteer manager, a new Member Portal, new online giving portal and more since you opened your account with us. We hope when the church as a whole thinks about a way to streamline their process and software they'll consider MinistryTracker.com for their entire church. We just keep growing.
Alex G.
Youth pastor

“Good product”

OverallI've been using MinistryTracker for quite a few years. It's the best system I've found till date. It's not without issues or glitches but pretty comprehensive for the money.
ProsThe price and features
ConsReports are not easy to do and not very flexible.

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Alex. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com with your suggestions for reports and any improvements you would like to see. As a long time use you know how we respond with updates and functionality based on user suggestion. Please let us know what you would like to see.
Dianna S.
Director of Childrens, Family & Womens Ministry
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
January 16, 2017

“Review from a long time user.... ”

OverallI do like the MinistryTracker software, however, with some of the most recent changes - I seem to have issues finding some of the things that were on the front page. Like - I would love to be able to track my 'missing' kids quicker and be able to follow up right from the first page. Customer service is great - the product is super easy to set up on Sunday mornings. And reports are pretty easy to run. It would also be great to have an app attached to allow families to check-in remotely while on their way to church. Then we could have tags ready!
ProsEase of use...
ConsWould like to do more with it...
Recommendations to other buyersSee my review....

By Faithlife Corporation on January 16, 2017
Thanks for your review Dianna. You can configure your "landing" page to be whatever you'd like it to be so if you'd rather have your default page be a specific report you can set that up. It sounds like you'd love to see the Contact Report page as your default and that's easily configurable. Please contact us at support@ministrytracker.com and we'll show you how to easily set that up.