ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Ratings

Overall
4.599999904632568/5
4.800000190734863/5

About ConceptDraw DIAGRAM

ConceptDraw DIAGRAM (former name - PRO) offers a professional set of drawing tools, templates, and object libraries. Furthermore, it delivers presentations that include dynamic displays of linked data, thanks to integrated Live Object technology; it also has import and export roundtrip of the MS Visio file format. The most popular file formats are supported as well: PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF; EPS (export Windows version only); Adobe PDF; HTML (export); SVG (export), and PowerPoint. Learn more about ConceptDraw DIAGRAM

Emmanuel M.
Teaching Assistant
Research, 201-500 employees
November 13, 2018

“Whatever you want to model or represent- You can do that on Concept Diagram. It is Powerful.”

OverallIn my research on information modelling, I have explored the use of multiple diagrammatic standards and tools for modelling simple to complex service systems. I did search the internet for a software or application that contained both IDEF0 and IDEF3 libraries. I could barely find any that offered individual packages, not until I used ConceptDraw Diagram. I really enjoy using ConceptDraw Diagram. There is that smoothness and ease of use to it whether I am modelling information flow or representing a service process or abstracting a supply chain objects and entities. I don't have to use separate and multiple software just to create a model. ConceptDraw Diagram brings all the diagrammatic tools I need into a single package. This saves time, cost and increases the flexibility to experiment with different standards. The result is I am more productive in my projects.
ProsThere are very few software packages that consist of a wide range of applications ranging from project management apps to business process modelling and other diagrammatic tools. ConceptDraw Diagram seems to tick all the boxes for me. The entire solution pack is mind blowing. The range of features is great. Whether it relates to brain storming where I need to represent the opinions of multiple actors, reporting, presenting at conferences, I have found ConceptDraw Diagram to meet my modelling needs. There were 167 apps available the last time I checked. All I needed to do was to install the apps I wanted to use. ConceptDraw Diagram allow users to mix and combine different process/project/system representation/description standards and libraries in modelling whatever the user is trying to abstract. The import and export capability is outstanding. One example is the ability to import diagrams from MS Visio into ConceptDraw Diagram.
ConsI have not identified any cons yet. Perhaps, I think ConceptDraw need to upload more tutorial/training videos on its Youtube channel.
November 13, 2018
Arturo A.
General Manager
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2019

“My experience with ConceptDraw DIAGRAM”

OverallI found and integrated solution to be more productive in my job as business consultant. Look more professional before my customers and being recomended.
ProsI'm a business consultant and I have to design process diagrams daily, expecially flowcharts. But ConceptDraw Diagram is not only an excellent drawing software, but also an easy tool to prepare atractive and professional presentations using its no additional cost integrated solutions. In addition it can interact with MINDMAP and PROJECT to take full advantage of an integrated package. It definitely boost my personal productivity.
ConsI haven't found any disadvantage with the software, I just can suggest to add more tutorial videos in you tube and let know the users.
January 16, 2019
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
March 2, 2019

“CocenptDraw Is The Best Visio Alternative out there!! ”

ProsI am an Apple user and use ConceptDraw for computer network and IT related diagrams. The software has a very simple install and a very impressive array of stencils that are regularly updated. The software interface is both clean and easy to use yet feature rich and very powerful. Most importly Odessa standby their product, support is both friendly and quick to respond if you have an issue.
ConsThe only cons I have really found is that historically the software can under perform a little on very large multi page diagrams but much this seem to have been resolved in newer versions
March 2, 2019
Wojciech K.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
February 2, 2018

“I use ConceptDraw to create diagrams and as ConceptDraw Project supporter - to dashboarding ”

Overallknowledge sharing, easy visual communication
ProsI use ConceptDraw PRO, because there are tons of contextual images to use to create visual knowledge documents. It's great to use it with predefined solutions (metro maps, process maps, marketing diagrams, pictorials of many areas. Except diagramming, I use ConceptDraw PRO as OFFICE element - to manage projects controlling - live dashboards.
ConsI hope to see easier way to import data from Excel spreadsheet. It's possible now, but I'd like to do it in easier way :)
February 2, 2018
Louis S.
Consultant
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
March 5, 2019

“My Conceptdraw Diagram experience”

OverallOverall, the software is really easy to use has a vast amount of possibilities for professionals that need design capabilities to present their ideas in an efficient manner. I would recommend Conceptdraw Diagram to everybody.
ProsI love the versatility of the software. From customer journeys, organisational charts, business diagrams, software mockups and spatial mapping, the software encompasses all the attributes a professional needs to articulate their ideas in a visual and effective manner. In addition I really like the integration with the platforms Microsoft Office and Evernote! It makes it easy to transfer files and use them for presentations.
ConsBecause the large amount of different options, it can be overwhelming in the beginning. Nevertheless, the software is quickly mastered because of its intuitive design. It took me less than a day.
March 5, 2019
Gabriel F.
Estagiario Química Legal
Higher Education, 5001-10,000 employees
October 9, 2019

“Awesome for Process Flow Diagrams”

OverallSince I had to develop process flow diagrams and P&ID for my undergraduate bachelor, Concept Draw is helping me to achieve great projects. A great benefit is that you will be learning how to create great diagrams intuitively with time. It's a must for any student that has to build diagrams in any point of your career. Also, Concept Draw is very useful for the creation of Power Point slide presentations, as well for the develop of slides, graphics, illustrations, etc.
ProsGreat program. Made my undergraduate bachelor in Chemical Engineering MUCH easier. Also, they were the only company that could offer a decent product with a fair price for Apple devices, like my Mac. Furthermore, I believe that they have plenty of solutions for any kind of problems. Now, the company is releasing new softwares, revealing they concern with the future users.
ConsIts pretty decent. I suppose they could develop and disponibilize a few webinars to teach some techniques, but no problems with the software usage.
October 9, 2019
Lee E.
Printing, 201-500 employees
January 8, 2019

“Low Cost, Easy to use Diagramming system for internal projects or small-scale presentations”

OverallThis is a great, easy to use program for doing "raw" diagrams that are not going to be part of high end professional pitches. I've used this for small projects to quickly throw together a pleasing visual, as well as for internal training documentation to help the team understand how something is supposed to work. I've also used it extensively to put together a "rough" diagram for my designers to turn into a pixel-perfect one - its quick enough to use while providing much better direction than my own chicken scratches and poor drawing could do without!
ProsLove the library of icons and objects, lets you quickly search for appropriate visuals when trying to explain a complex system such as a process workflow to non-project managers.
ConsSome of the sets of objects and icons don't really fit with one another, and you can't always find everything you need within a single "library", so for some things you can end up with a mish-mash of visual styles within a single diagram.
January 8, 2019
Kelly D.
Owner, Activate Social Media
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
May 16, 2017

“I love Concept Draw Mindmap”

OverallIt has enhanced my professionalism during my training sessions and client meetings. It allows me to be productive and efficient. I love Concept Draw Mindmap!
ProsIt is a great tool when I work with clients. We are able to brainstorm quickly and then generate that information in a variety of formats. I also use it when I am training to illustrate points and take a break from powerpoint.
Consit has to be loaded on my computer (not cloud based). I have not had this be an issue other than if I want to use the software impromptu and I don't have my laptop handy.
May 16, 2017
Lalith D.
Engineering Student
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
August 13, 2019

“Concept Draw Diagram”

ProsThe software is detailed and very easy to use. It is very useful to my education carrier and future employment.
ConsThe software includes every field of components. I is descriptive.
August 13, 2019
Elif T.
Student
Chemicals, Self-employed
March 28, 2019

“It's easy to build a huge factory with just one click.”

OverallI'm a Chemical Engineering student. We use a wide range of applications for machine design and drawing of equipment. But in general there are no programs available to scale a factory in 2-dimensional. ConceptDraw offers you this opportunity. It doesn't deal with redrawing process equipment again. Pretty handy. Thanks!
ProsWhat I like best in software is drawing packages. Thanks to the ready-made packages, you can easily place and play the equipment. Color, size, placement, numbering, the ability to change at any time has tremendous features. The interface is very clear and comfortable to use. You can discover the software in less than 15 minutes thanks to the PDFs.
ConsSince I am a student, I can say that the only drawback of the software is that it is a paid software.
March 28, 2019
CEO y director de proyectos
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees
January 20, 2019

“The fastest way to create technical diagram”

OverallI am an audiovisual developer and I usually use CAD tools for my plans and engineering. But I was looking for software that would allow me to make diagrams quickly, to show the designs without needing to represent every technical detail. ConceptDraw bring me the solution. Today I use ConceptDraw for simple and fast diagrams, but I have also discovered that it is a very good tool to create the manuals of my creations.
Pros- Very useful tools to create draw. - "Solutions" library is very broad. - Faster and profesional support team. - Very easy to learn how to use. - Can import SVG files. - It is intended to replace Visio, but can be more powerful
Cons- No CAD files Import/export - A/V "Solutions" library (Connectors, devices..) must be updated and enlarged with professional equipment
January 20, 2019
Steve L.
IT Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2018

“ConceptDraw is my go-to for explaining complex processes”

OverallSo many software packages I will visit once or twice and try to make them work for me only to abandon them. ConceptDraw is one that I continually go back to because it fulfills my needs and requirements when it comes to diagramming my business processes.
ProsI love that ConceptDraw has so many templates for whatever need you have. My favorite is their UML diagrams with swim lanes.
ConsEvery once in a rare while I have frozen in the package.
November 27, 2018
Pierre J.
Environmental Services, Self-employed
July 25, 2018

“Powerful but cumbersome ”

OverallI can draw value chain maps and other types of diagrammes.
ProsConceptDraw has many options for shapes, arrows, alignements. It seems to be overloaded with potentiality, and is integrated into the ConceptDraw softwares, which include mindmapping and project management. There is a wealth of free shapes ("solutions") and only specific ones will have to be purchased.
ConsThe user interface is not very user friendly, it seems oldstyle to me. It is difficult to find particular shapes due to their abundance. I didn't find how t create your own shapes, based on your creation or a selection of shapes from other libraries.

By Computer Systems Odessa on August 2, 2018
Thank you for the feedback Pierre. Your point regarding the UI is highly appreciated. Please also note we conduct a free one-to-one 30-minute product orientation to our users and so you may schedule one by e-mailing us at support@conceptdraw.com. There are also PDF Guides to help you get started: https://www.conceptdraw.com/helpdesk/pdf And some video tutorials as well: https://www.youtube.com/user/CSOdessa
July 25, 2018
Ahmed M.
Lead developer
May 16, 2018

“Great”

ProsConceptDraw is a great tool that I used to sketch my thoughts, and brainstorm in a visual way. It's full of useful templates
ConsMaybe a bit pricey? Not really sure. Also some bugs have shown up, not really serious one. The software is generally good

By Computer Systems Odessa on August 2, 2018
Your response is appreciated Ahmed. Please feel free to submit your suggestions at support@conceptdraw.com directly in order for us to investigate any possible issues. We also run promos very often and will be excited to provide you with a discount.
May 16, 2018
Dillon D.
Senior Software Engineer
Computer Software, Unspecified
March 30, 2018

“An amazing tool with an abundant range of assorted templates ”

ProsConceptDraw pro has made my life easier by offering a wide range of selected formats. it is now easier for me to shape my designs physically. This is definitely an amazing tool
ConsThe Import data tool gives unexpected errors sometimes, but overall the software is good. Love recommending it to my co-workers.
March 30, 2018
Wen N.
COO
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
February 4, 2019

“I have been a fan for many years”

OverallVery nice, it turns my presentation much more professional
ProsConceptdraw constantly improve its connection from idea generation into executable actions. My most favourite function is exactly the process how you can form the ideas and then form as the actions that has resources and other parameters into the considerations.
ConsSometimes to edit texts, parameter of the icons is not so straightforward. It has quite many flexible settings.
February 4, 2019
Edo M.
field agent/representative
Construction, Self-employed
December 20, 2018

“One of the best diagram making software on the market”

OverallExceptionally good software solution with exceptionally high price
ProsModern UI design. Plenty of design options. Panels management. Layering is done perfectly. Style theme maker is a fantastic feature. Editing of grouped shapes. Export options. Defining of customs options.
ConsPrice, it's a powerful tool but price is a killing one. Additional libraries have to be purchased.
December 20, 2018
July 31, 2018

“Seeking alternatives for MS Visio”

ProsConceptDraw PRO has in my opinion a great user interface, the look and feel of it is great. I also found the templates to be very useful and it includes many free shapes which look really good. Finally I think this tools offers great value for its price and is a good alternative for MS Visio.
ConsBe prepared to receive a LOT of automated marketing e-mails after registering on the vendors website, pretty annoying although you can unsubscribe of course.
July 31, 2018
Max W.
Consultant
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
July 22, 2019

“First time user - help screens do not match”

OverallTried to improve presentation of basic SWOT info, but this program is not easy to deal with when starting first time.
ProsLooked great with examples given, but not easy to start with.
ConsTrying to make 1 SWOT analysis, trying to find help screens on how to start. help screens samples do not match reality. spend 45min trying to find a way. seems to have to install more and more, being directed from diagram to mindmaps. have no time for this and uninstalled. I would expect that if you click on a new format, you automatically start getting the input options to populate your diagram/graph. Is not the case.
July 22, 2019
Education Management, 11-50 employees
April 10, 2019

“Want to Draw, here is the tool, no doubt par-excellence.”

Overalltough target become easy to settle.
ProsUI is smooth and easy to access. any field of technology, solution is ready for thoughts to mold it.
Consnothing to share and discuss. but don't worry support is there.
April 10, 2019
Deborah E.
November 1, 2016

“Great product which many points of integration”

OverallThis product is great as it provides both an in-house option to move your information into different forms (such as mindmap to presentation) but can also move your information into outside products as well (if you prefer products outside of the conceptdraw suite). This has been a great help with my projects and idea mapping.
November 1, 2016
Florian J.
Software Engineer
August 20, 2015

“ConceptDraw PRO with Solution Park is the perfect jumping - off point for getting started quickly.”

OverallConceptDraw PRO was the fastest tool we used for drawing high quality diagrams before meetings or while updating documentation. ConceptDraw Solution Park for coupled with its search engine allowed us to write different sorts of process diagrams, sent to our clients on a day - to - day basis.
August 20, 2015
Youssef B.
student
Education Management, Self-employed
March 14, 2019

“very good”

Overall4/10
Prosconceptdraw diagramme value stream mapping
Consvery costly student dont have money to buy
March 14, 2019