Interview Mocha Ratings

Overall

About Interview Mocha

Interview Mocha is an online pre-employment skill testing solution, with 1,000+ ready skill tests, custom tests & robust enterprise-ready platform. We offer the world's largest set of job-based skill assessments mainly for IT, Technology (best-fit for companies with 1000+ employees) to help you improve quality of hire, reduce churn and hiring time. Find job-fit candidates fast & easy with ready question banks, custom-tests, online proctoring, actionable reports & excellent candidate experience! Learn more about Interview Mocha

Vikas S.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 8, 2016

“Love Interview Mocha”

OverallWe have found so many qualified candidates and been able to save the time of tech heads. ROI. The Support team is super fast and flexible. Helped us with a custom report.
Recommendations to other buyersAdd more skill tests
August 8, 2016
Publishing, 11-50 employees
December 10, 2018

“Interview Mocha-The Best Flavor for Hiring”

OverallInterview Mocha made my hiring process much better. It gave me a clear view of exactly what the job position required. As well as that, updating that same test after I got the position was a breeze, and the employee who first took it later commented on its efficiency.
ProsInterview Mocha is a software that allows you to test potential employees on skills they might need in your line of work. Some of these tests include: English aptitude tests, specific hardware/software knowledge tests, and social media presence tests, among others. As well as that, you can create your own test if there isn't one that already meets your needs. My current boss used Interview Mocha to give me a writing exam before hiring me. From what I remember, it was a comprehensive test that required me to come up with answers to questions that would come up during my work. I passed with flying colors, got the job, and eventually had to review that same test for another potential employee. I ended up making major edits to the previous test and making it even better (but not more difficult; why bother making a test that no one can pass? Interview Mocha is pretty good about that).
ConsMy internet crashed once while I was editing a test and I lost most of my edits, but going back and fixing them was simple enough.
December 10, 2018
Sneha J.
HR Generalist
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
June 22, 2018

“ I liked the turnaround time and quick solutions provided when we had to adapt to the system”

Overallmentioned in the previous description
ProsThe flexibility and the combinations we could use in 1 Test is a striking feature in this system. Interview Mocha has helped us to quantify candidate's skill. We had requested custom tests for "Technical Operations" and "Production support". What impressed me was the turnaround time and the quality of the tests. Their customer success team not only understood our requirements but also made sure the custom tests were up to our expectations.
ConsSecurity needs to be apt. There care couple of loop holes where candidates can bluff. You could also add new features and little difficult question pattern for few of the modules in the system.
June 22, 2018
Joyce G.
April 21, 2017

“Interview Mocha Came to my rescue”

OverallWhen my boss asked me to prepare an aptitude test for oncoming recruitment for our office administrator position, i was very shocked. I mean, HR is not even my specialty and so i had very little if any know-how about aptitude testing. But i went online by faith to look at what others had done and there came my rescue. I was able to register on Interview Mocha in a few seconds, got my trial account and was able to navigate through successfully all by myself. Above the great features and tests found at Interview Mocha, i really love their constant communication with clients mostly just to find out how the experience is coming along.
April 21, 2017
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 8, 2018

“Perfect for what we needed”

ProsInterview Mocha comes with a TON of pre populated quizzes and testing that are easy to send out and read the results. You can also create custom quizzes.
ConsThe pre populated tests are specific to a limited number of industries. There are several industries we work in such as manufacturing and distribution that we could make better hires with testing.
August 8, 2018
Gaurav P.
Co-Founder
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 12, 2016

“Relevant tests and Quick service”

OverallVery good experience, from usability point of view. A special mention on the prompt communication and actions by the team. The questions and the text content is neat, yet, the placing can be enhanced for the test taker to have a better viewing, not a great disadvantage though.
ProsThe test quality in terms of relevance, diversification and sequences is very much useful. Service is prompt and effective.
ConsNothing major to be highlighted as such.
August 12, 2016
Kasturi P.
August 22, 2016

“Excellent Product!!!”

OverallWe have been associated with InterviewMocha for almost 3 yrs now and its has fruitfully facilitated our fresher and lateral hiring process. Extremely result oriented and versatile tests!!!
August 22, 2016
Anu R.
HR IT Recruiter
December 11, 2015

“Interview Mocha - Excellent Customer Service!”

OverallOur company has been using Interview Mocha service for couple months now. Overall great experience, & outstanding customer service assistance. I strongly recommend Interview Mocha services to everyone.
December 11, 2015
Mayurika Y.
HR Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
September 6, 2017

“Good for Technical Screening”

ProsInterview Mocha has variety of tests to choose from. We have used it for one of the most challenging requirement - Service Now , and the tests have turned out to be a good deciding factor
ConsThe reports can have more details. Include percentile scores etc.
September 6, 2017