FlexBooker Ratings

Overall

About FlexBooker

The Beautifully Simple, Fast, and Powerful way to Accept Online Bookings, right from your own website. You'll be up and running in minutes. FlexBooker also includes powerful automated wait list management, employee scheduling, and credit card payment processing and optional no-show fees for appointments. Learn more about FlexBooker

Aaminah B.
Chief Support Officer
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
June 5, 2019

“Just The Thing We Needed”

OverallFlexbooker was the center of our daily operations at one point, but as we've grown, we've tweaked our operations so scheduling is no longer a necessity. However, we still use Flexbooker for phone consultation scheduling purposes. The customer support is exceptional. We were able to tweak & edit some of the options. We will remain faithful customers unless it becomes absolutely necessary to operate without Flexbooker.
ProsCustomer support is phenomenal, easy to use.
ConsI have no complaints. Flexbooker is great!
June 5, 2019
Richard T.
president
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 28, 2016

“Best appointment software!”

OverallWe went from Square appointments to Flexbooker. Square didn't have the flexibility to manage our simple appointment requirements. Flexbooker was able to fit our needs and their customer service was on top of everything step by step helping us get set up. They even made some changes to the software to fit our requirements. Highly recommend them!
Prosflexibility, customer service.
Consnon
July 28, 2016
Emily L.
Retail, Self-employed
January 13, 2017

“Huge time saver ”

OverallI use FlexBooker to allow my customers to schedule appointments. It's a very helpful and versatile program for any business owner who wants to give their clients the opportunity to schedule online. It sends automated text message reminders to reduce no-call, no-shows, which has been a hugely beneficial feature. This program has allowed me to automate a necessary aspect of my business that before FlexBooker was very time consuming - I was constantly getting phone calls and having to play phone tag with my customers as we compared availability for appointments, whereas now, appointments can all be booked immediately without my involvement and the follow-up reminder is automated. It has saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this program to any business seeking a more efficient scheduling protocol.
ProsFully automated text message reminders to clients
ConsNone
January 13, 2017
Elizabeth S.
Recruitment Marketing Strategist
January 15, 2018

“Flexbooker has been great with helping customize the scheduling experience for our company.”

OverallThere are more aesthetically pleasing platforms out there from both a user and customer perspective (but not for this price!).
ProsFlexbooker listens to our scheduling problems and finding innovative ways to fix them. Their team is very accessible and responsive.
January 15, 2018
Rebecca W.
Product Manager
April 23, 2015

“Does what the others can't do”

OverallWe create lots of different types of schedule for our client's events throughout the world, and we went through several different scheduling systems before finally finding FlexBooker. Their system is the only one that allows us to mix open schedules with recurring event schedules in any combination we want. Our account manager patiently helped us set everything up and is always there when we need help or advice.
April 23, 2015
Rachel K.
April 11, 2014

“Has helped my business out so much”

OverallFirstly, I want to mention that the guys who I've spoken with at FlexBooker have been really great to work with. They've helped me get set up as-needed, and their advice has been invaluable. I use FlexBooker to let my clients book sessions with me, straight from my website.
April 11, 2014
Alex A.
February 1, 2017

“Very Easy!”

OverallFlexBooker is an easy online product software that makes it simple to schedule any type of clients, accept payments etc. I really enjoy this product.
February 1, 2017
Carley B.
Marketing and Advertising, Unspecified
December 10, 2016

“Love FlexBooker”

OverallGreat software to use. User-friendly, nice layout and helps with reducing no-shows. For online bookings, this is the site to use!!
Prossimple to use.
Consnone.
December 10, 2016
Mark F.
Assistant
March 19, 2018

“Wonderful!”

ProsThis software fits exactly what I need. It has good support, it is a good value, and it is simple to use. No complaints.
ConsIt could be a little bit "prettier" to look at when using, but that doesn't affect the functionality.
March 19, 2018
Leilani L.
July 1, 2014

“Fantastic schedule software and great customer service”

OverallFlexbooker was so easy to set up, intuitive to use and my customers love it. I was able to easily customize it for my business. Customer support was fantastic.
July 1, 2014
Dee G.
June 12, 2015

“Andrew Ford”

OverallAndrew has gone beyond what anyone could ask for to do changes that was needed for my company. Give this booking company a try
June 12, 2015
Kevin W.
May 30, 2018

May 30, 2018
Lauren R.
pharm tech
March 7, 2018

“great for the money”

ProsIts very user friendly and easy to use which makes the hassle of appointments way easier for real life.
March 7, 2018