Jituzu Ratings

Overall

About Jituzu

Jituzu is a powerful platform that enables service provider professionals to better engage their clients. Secure online scheduling, bill pay, messaging, appointment reminders, credit card processing, web site creation and other interactive services give businesses a better way to grow their revenue and reduce their operating costs. Now you can make communicating with your clients easier for both of you with the Jituzu mobile app- connecting businesses with their clients any time and anywhere. Learn more about Jituzu

Jennifer L.
Owner/speech-language pathologist
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
January 4, 2019

“Jituzu - private medical practice”

ProsJituzu is a very cost effective, HIPAA compliant, patient portal that allows convenient access to secure documents and allows patients to pay for services online. This has greatly impacted our accounts receivable, as it is quick and convenient for patients to securely pay online.
ConsThere are features within the program that could be improved, such as accessibility to documents, archiving and searching those documents in an orderly way, etc.
January 4, 2019
Susan L.
Director/Psychotherapist
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
September 1, 2016

“Jituzu Appointments and Reminders”

OverallIt was easy to set up, and the support staff are terrific, patient, and always helpful. I've been using it so long I don't remember when we started, but it frees me up to do other things, and keeps clients up to date on appointments.
ProsEasy to use, terrific customer support, very functional. I get positive comments from my clients often.
ConsNothing. I've used it for years and it has made my life a lot easier.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it; I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
September 1, 2016
Alfredo N.
Student of medicine
Medical Practice, 5001-10,000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 12, 2018

“The order is the main reason for this application.”

OverallEase to organize my work, order when organizing my patients to the consultation, Professionalism for each patient who needs his specific time, I have many benefits of this application I save time at work is the best that this application can provide me.
ProsThe pro of the application is pleasing to the eye, a simple way to organize my schedule with my patients, easy access since we can have it on my mobile phone as in the tablet or on the computer, but my recommendation is to have it on the cell phone so you can have more comfort when organizing your schedule, you can edit the list of your priorities at all times
ConsI do not like that I have to pay monthly for the application since it makes me a little tedious to have to be aware of the expenses that this generates even though it is not expensive.
July 12, 2018
Lee F.
Owner, Therapist
November 4, 2016

“Took over making reminder calls for appointments, which I LOVE!!!”

OverallThe software works fantastically! I love being able to schedule appointments and have the software automatically make the reminder calls for me. As a starting off mental health provider, I found that making reminder calls is not a strong suit for me. This software remedies this short-coming of mine, and now my clients receive reminder calls prior to their sessions.
ProsEasy to use
ConsBrowser configuration can be a little challenging to use (two scroll bars needing to be used) Would love being able to schedule follow up appointments inside MyClientsPlus when it's linked to a Jituzu account. Would also love being able to add a new client inside MyClientsPlus and not have to switch over to Jituzu to add a reminder phone number, with voice/text option and amount of time to make reminder call prior to appointment date and time.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat to use! Use MyClientsPlus and link both MyClientsPlus and Jituzu together, which makes it fantastic to use!
November 4, 2016
Tim C.
July 20, 2017

“The software is pretty intuitive, but the support is phenomenal! Everything is visually clear. ”

ProsI really like the simplicity of the pages. The different categories are easily distinguishable in terms of form and purpose. I like that the system holds CC and debit info in a secure way. Response time on submissions of CC and debit info are very good.
ConsThe calendar could be shaded differently. to help with visibility. I have trouble tracking across from the left where the hours are marked to the day I an setting an appointment. Small beef!
July 20, 2017
Yohan Andrés M.
Medicine Student
Medical Practice, 1001-5000 employees
June 22, 2018

“The best software for schedules and appointments ”

OverallOverall is the best app to appointment your dates, a lot of benefits for the time of the patient as well the time of the physician. I like it a lot and I recommend it to all my patients and my colegues.
ProsAs medicine student it's easy to use, do have a full organization of your patients appointments and you can make your schedule in function of that, it saves you a lot of time you can use on another things with patients. This software made my work easier.
ConsSome functions like the calendar doesn't not work properly, and sometimes it's difficult to use for my patients but is nothing you can't resolve teaching them!
June 22, 2018
Iris P.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
March 28, 2017

“Great customer Service”

OverallThis is my second review. Best customer service . Some functions have been problem but the customer service reps always patient and helpful.
ProsGeneral ease of use and customer service
ConsSome functions do not work properly
Recommendations to other buyersMore help areas
March 28, 2017
Mallory G.
Owner/Mental Health Therapist
November 7, 2016

“Good content, not very pretty/user-friendly for consumers”

OverallI love that Jituzu works so well with My Clients Plus, which I use for my Electronic Health Record system. The addition of the Client Portal over the past year has been a huge game-changer. However, I wish it was more adaptable for my individual practice's needs and was a little more user-friendly for my clients. It has an 80/90s feel to the look which makes it seem outdated despite it's new features.
ProsI like the client portal and scheduling features- and its compatibility with My Clients Plus
Consnot pretty, difficult for my clients to use at times
November 7, 2016