Five9 Ratings

Overall

About Five9

Triple your live phone connections with Five9's Auto Dialer that outperforms other dialers available today. Intelligent algorithms ensure the next caller is available when the next agent is ready. Automate the dialing process, skip no-answers and busy signals, and spend more time talking to live leads, with easily adjustable dialing modes. Manage your lists and campaigns, monitor calls, report in real-time, coach agents and comply with TCPA. See why Five9 is the industry leader. Learn more about Five9

Spencer P.
Response Team Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
April 25, 2018

“Five9 is THE PLACE to go to for excellent phone communication. Easy to use, fast, and reliable.”

OverallThe benefits I got from this software is a great quality inbound call service center for a reasonable cost. It is incredibly easy to learn and use regularly. Also, using the report features it gives the user, we are able to find data on each of our calls. We even give bonuses to those who consistently report high numbers in new patient calls, based off what data the report gives us. It's incredibly helpful insight to help guide us along on whether we should revamp the way we answer calls or even consider two employees on the shift at once to take calls.
ProsI like the most how it disconnects from the complication of having a business line. There are special call center phones with setups and programs that make taking calls difficult. Five9, however, is simple. We use a pair of headphones and the software and you're set to take calls at any time! The quality of the phone communication is great and we've had a consistent, reliable beam of phone service since we started using Five9 about 1.5 years ago. The software itself is incredibly simple and easy to learn as well as being fast and efficient. It's the little things, like being able to run weekly reports on calls, and seeing if another person is waiting in queue to talk to you, that matter.
ConsThere are two things I like the least: customer service and not being able to block incoming call numbers easily. On average, I have to call Five9 Customer Service once every 2-3 months about a question. The customer support employee on the other end of the line does their best, but usually they are not helpful about the specific issue. They have helped me with a 5 star-rating in some issues, but sometimes it's a 2-star interaction when they don't know what to do. It's kind of a "turn it off and turn it back on again" approach. I've had a few times where they simply don't know how to resolve the issue. They keep checking back on you, calling and sending emails several times after the issue. This is a nice sentiment, but often results in annoyance when the issue has already been settled or someone found out something on their own. The other thing I like the least and the reason I gave it 4 stars for features and functionality is that there is only one way to block incoming numbers. Many unknown numbers call our office every day and hang up immediately. We think this is an automated service or sales call which has glitched and called us. To block a number, you have to go into the manager's portal and reroute the calls. It's a complicated process.

By Five9 on April 26, 2018
Hello Spencer, thank you for your great and thorough review. We're happy to hear that Five9 is working so well for you and is helping your business succeed.
April 25, 2018
Kimber C.
Management
Consumer Services, 1001-5000 employees
October 1, 2019

“If you want the best...”

OverallThe overall experience is great as you can focus on running your business rather than fighting with software. The multiple modes of dialer is extremely helpful too.
ProsAfter several trials with other dialer systems and getting out of a contract with another dialer company, Five9 is simply one of the best systems for large organizations. Not only is it user friendly and easy to set up and management, the reporting functions are great and customizable. So easy to add/remove users and update skills. Uploading leads is a synch.
ConsThe ability to view agent chat sessions needs to be improved. It appears there is functionality there but in fact, you must log on as the agent to view. Upon doing so, you must kick the agent out of production.

By Five9 on October 14, 2019
Hi Kimber, thank you for taking the time to share your review here on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that you are having a great user experience, thank you for being part of the Five9 family. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any further service. Best Regards, Cindy Seto Customer Advocacy Manager
October 1, 2019
Kathy H.
Lead Case Eval Attorney
Legal Services, 11-50 employees

“Pretty pleased overall!”

ProsReliable software for handling our incoming calls, like the fact that I can define campaigns and see where each call is coming from, like the reporting features for the most part (see one drawback below in "cons"). Connection is pretty good most of the time if using a hard-wired headset. Good customer service, very responsive and good at following up.
ConsDon't like the fact that since we've installed Skuid we cannot get Five9 to sync records with Salesforce, which has created numerous issues with duplicate records. Was working with you all to get this situated, but the attempted fix created a massive crash in the middle of our business day and I haven't been able to revisit for fear of doing that again. Maybe we can plan to work on it with you after hours... Also don't like the fact that the reporting reports "ready state" whether in "ready voice" or "ready VM" or "ready voice and VM." Would like to have a separate reporting for "ready VM," which is a state we would not like to pay our agents for b/c it does not result in live answers, and "ready voice" or "ready voice + VM," which are states we do want to pay our agents for b/c the calls are answered live when those are the choices (unless all agents busy, of course).

By Five9 on December 19, 2017
Kathy, thanks for writing your review. I have reached out to your account manager who will reach out to you shortly. Please do let us know if you have any questions about Five9 features or reports; we¿re here to help.
Doug H.
Vice President
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2017

“Five9 is the best Cloud based VOIP system we have found”

OverallWe have tried about 6 different companies for our call center and Customer Service Agents and Five9 by far is the best solution. There are cheaper systems out there but you definitely get what you pay for. In my experience the lower cost solutions will cost you more money to implement and manage than just using Five9 to start.
ProsThere are a lot of things we like about Five9. The service and customer support is very good. They are timely and everyone we have worked with is very knowledgeable. The system itself is very user-friendly. Since you are so involved in setting the system up you quickly become familiar with how to work with it and how things actually work.
ConsInitially I had concerns about the pricing with Five9's product compared to several other companies. I actually hired 3 different companies and ended the relationships with 2 before even getting them implemented. The customer service and setup of their systems was a nightmare. One took over 2 months to even get setup and after that several things we were promised didn't work. The 3rd company we used for about 6 months and had issue after issue and promise after promise not met. I came back to Five9 as it is worth the investment for my company.

By Five9 on December 19, 2017
Hi Dough, thank you very much for posting this excellent review. We strive to be a true partner to our customers, and our customer support team is one of the things that sets us apart from other vendors. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.
December 5, 2017
Real Estate, 201-500 employees

“Five9 Review”

OverallIt's incredibly valuable. The Supervisor Web application is great and provides valuable performance insights out of the box. It works incredibly well with Salesforce, and Five9 also has a plethora of strategic partner options for AI, Analytics, WFM, Quality Monitoring, Social Media, etc., that add further value to Five9's CC Software. We have a standing weekly meeting with our technical account manager that helps us maintain and implement all changes necessary. Further, this individual is always available when needed outside our standing calls.
ProsPlug-in capability with our CRM Salesforce. It's automation capabilities have increased both our average speed of answer and speed to lead response times. We leverage the managed services relationship to help maintain our IVR and its behaviors. This is also a great resource to consult with on new projects, ideas or considerations, as well as learn from others' best practices.
ConsIt can be challenging to automate using processes and workflows that work directly with your CRM. I recommend you have an internal resource that's very tech savvy on all your operating systems, CRMs, contact center software applications, etc. If you don't dedicated the time, money and resources necessary, you may find the product disappointing. That said, I don't believe that's an issue with the product. Rather, the application or launch of the product.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
August 23, 2018

“Unbiased Review”

OverallThey provide business solutions on a reasonable price. Their customer service is amazing. I haven't had any issues with how their tech or customer support team handle any issues we bring up. They are very personable. I just hope they launch web app for supervisor view that's included in the premium.
ProsIt's easy to use and accessible as long as internet is available. Supervisor views are customizable to fit preference and requirements. Agent applet/softphone app is very user-friendly. It is not intimidating because it looks simple yet professional.
ConsReporting is a pain. It does not show the numbers that will make sense in a BPO setting. Java based application for Supervisor is also excruciating especially if Java version in the PC is not compatible. Good thing agent applet has web-based option now.

By Five9 on August 24, 2018
Hi, thank you for sharing your review. We pride ourselves with our excellent customer service team and it's great to hear your experience has been amazing. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager should you have any questions about our reporting or any other features. We're here to help.
August 23, 2018
Michael R.
Executive Director of Franchising
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
April 20, 2017

“Powerful and Customizable ”

OverallBefore we started using Five9, we used another well-known phone system. Our company grew and with it grew the challenges of effectively managing inbound calls, as well as tracking call outcomes. Five9 took our call center to another level. It's not the cheapest system, but there's a reason for that. It really helps you understand what's going on in your call center; and, as a result, become better at managing your call flow.
ProsFive9 will help you monitor calls and track your call volume. If you're a call center, this system will help you receive calls more efficiently, track the outcome of calls, and improve your call center's performance. It has excellent reporting features and it's customizable to meet your company's specific needs.
ConsYou need to know a little about the system before you can go in and change settings. It's not as intuitive as some of the other basic systems, but then, it's not a basic phone system. Five9 does not offer voicemail extensions. That's not what it's designed for. I do wish that we could get our phone extensions from them.
April 20, 2017
Krystyna L.
Quality Assurance Manager
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
February 28, 2019

“Managing Interactions With Clients Has Never Been That Easy”

OverallYou need a solution for maintaining your interactions with the clients without losing your mind? Then you need Five9. I highly recommend this platform to anyone who wants to make sure that all the customer requests are satisfied and needs all the documentation at their fingertips.
ProsI've been using Five9 for quite a while for managing all my interactions with clients via different means. Things are easier with centralized reporting. The best aspect of Five9 is that it is cloud-based, so you have no confusion with your documentation. The platform's setup is quite simple, you don't have to be some IT-wizard of Oz to get into it. But even if you can't, you can contact Five9's technical support - their managers can solve basically anything.
ConsI can hardly find something to complain about Five9. Even if I had some complaints with them not being up to the minute, I would have been too late with posting it, as the platform is updating constantly. The only thing that I can complain about is the notification, as they pop up in the middle of the screen, but that's more of slight irritation, rather than some major flaw to be pointed out.
February 28, 2019
Wendee C.
Reset Specialist
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
November 6, 2018

“My job my life”

OverallI use this on a daily basis for my job. Over 3 years now I've been using it and whenever i have any issues even slight, they are there to help me thru it. There's been a few times I've had my own pc issues and they have been there to help me get it going and back onto work. Love this software.
ProsThis is the software I use to do my job daily. I've used it for over 3 years now and it is exceptional. It hasn't lead me wrong at all and even at times I have a slight issue, the tech support is superb and very helpful, patient and kind. I wouldn't be able to do my job and keep my job if this wasn't such a great software program.
ConsOnly thing i can say I dislike about it would be not being able to enlarge font during chat usage, but it's such a minor thing that I don't even notice and someday it will probably be changed as well.

By Five9 on November 16, 2018
Hello Wendee, Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback with us. We're happy to hear that you love our software and our customer support. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.
November 6, 2018
Corbin M.
Account Services Manager
August 27, 2017

“4 year customer. Five9 is simple yet robust, meeting most of our needs. ”

ProsRobust reporting, simple agent interface, no expensive software or equipment required, very supportive and available customer service. Quickly Scaleable. Great for small, medium, and large call centers.
ConsAgent script requires HTML to write and is only one page. If call flow can be complicated, this is a problem. Dynamic scripting is a need for us as we grow, so this is becoming a problem. If a feature does not exist, if you put in a feature request. It is highly unlikely that they will develop the future you need though. We have experienced 3-5 service outages over there almost 4 years we have used them. This has lost us money. If they had a good interface for texting, emailing, and chatting with customers, that would be nice as well.

By Five9 on August 28, 2017
Hello Corbin, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We're glad to hear Five9 is working well for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager with any questions or feedback about the features we offer. We're here to help.
Kevin P.
Technical Support Representative
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees
September 10, 2018

“One of the most call center software that you can find today”

OverallOverall experience is very astounding , the software itself is again very easy to use, support is always ready to help you, very recommendable to my friends and I am looking forward to use Five9 in the years to come.
ProsFrom the very first day I started using Five9 I was amazed by how this software can do for you, it is very user-friendly and most of all their support team is very helpful. Doing inbound and outbound calls to people is very easy and It makes my job a lot more easier than the usual.
ConsEverytime that there is an update on the software there will be errors that will pop right after, or giving me a hard time logging in again, I hope that they can do something about this very soon.

By Five9 on September 11, 2018
Hello Kevin, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We pride ourselves with having the best customer support team in the industry and it's great to hear you would recommend Five9 to your friends. Please let us know if you ever have any questions - we're here to help you succeed.
September 10, 2018
Stephanie B.
Sr. IT & Telecomm Admin
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
August 16, 2018

“Five9”

OverallWe have been using the software for more than 6 years. Five9 was able to help create custom reports & be able to download files at a certain time. Were also able to help with the recording of calls & help us remain compliant at the same time
Prosworks as a dialer should. easy visibility to what the Agent is currently doing or has done throughout the day. easily customizable (Supervisor screen). Tons of reports available without having to customize. Able to customize the Agents screens with fields available. Very little downtime or issues & have the ability to activate GR fairly quickly. always are aware of any maintenance & downtime expected (a couple of weeks notice normally)
Conssometimes following up on open tickets take longer than it should. Accessing an Engineer is not always easy. Limited to customize some screens. If there are issues, difficult to find out as not very forthcoming of information
August 16, 2018
Skyler G.
Sales Director
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
April 11, 2019

“Their Name Holds True - Up 99.999% of the Time”

OverallFive9 helped my department (and the company) manage several thousand calls per month with ease. It really is a great program and the customer service is on point.
ProsI used Five9 in one of my previous roles for 3+ years. In those 3 yrs of use Five9 only went down three, maybe four times and only for a short time at that. The software was easy to use and can do quite a bit. The only reason I do not use Five9 now is because the company I work for now is too deeply entrenched in another VOIP service. Five9 very seemlessly integrates with Salesforce and other CRMs. Reporting is also another thing Five9 does very well. The custom reporting options is almost overwhelming but with a little practice and guidance you can really zero in on the metrics you want.
ConsAt the time, the non CRM user interface was a little dated but easy to use and reliable.
April 11, 2019
Michael R.
Executive Director of Franchising
Medical Practice, 201-500 employees
April 30, 2018

“Take Your Call Center to the Next Level”

OverallFive9 was a huge investment into our call center.
ProsThe reporting features impress me daily. There is a wealth of information coming through your call center each day. If you're not capturing it properly or tracking it, you losing revenue and productivity. Five9 helps you grow your business by not just collecting the data, but understanding it. You'll be able to identify time waste and increase the quality of caller experience
ConsIf you're not going to do anything with the data, don't collect it. The reporting features are awesome, so if you're not into that, this may not be right for you. It's also more expensive that other entry-level systems. I wish Five9 would offer phone #s and extensions.

By Five9 on May 21, 2018
Thank you for posting this great review, Michael. We¿re excited to hear that our reports are helping you increase your review and productivity. Please don¿t hesitate to reach out if we can ever be of service.
April 30, 2018
Oscar V.
Business Systems Analyst
Medical Practice, 10,001+ employees

“Reporting made easy!”

ProsI love the reporting capabilities in Five9. After working with Cisco for the past 3 months, I've realized how much easier and customizable the reporting tools are in Five9.
ConsThe functionality could be a little bit better. Being able to toggle between calls when you put a client on hold is a MUST and I'm shocked it's taken this long for Five9 to address this issue. And as much as I love the reporting capabilities, sometimes interpreting the data is not the easiest and customer service does not provide you with any help. An example would be running two separate reports on the same data, but acquiring different results. Data often does not match when it should.

By Five9 on May 21, 2018
Hi Oscar, thanks for sharing your review about our reporting features. It¿s great to hear the report are working well for you. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager should you ever have any questions about the reports or any other features.
David Q.
Call Center Supervisor
Retail, 11-50 employees
October 31, 2017

“Five9 is an easy to use web-based call center platform”

OverallMuch better view of what our call center was doing. Recorded calls are awesome.
ProsFive 9 is easy to us. You can customize it however you want. Adding additional phone numbers or agents is a snap. The account managers we have been assigned have been great. The people they assign to you durning deployment were extremely knowledgeable.
ConsCall statistic data only saved for 60 days. Should have a way to save all data locally or keep it on their server for at least 2 years. Makes trending difficult. You can export reports but if you didn't know you need something and then the 60 days have elapsed you are out of luck. There should also be a way to use the administrator functions on the web via a java applet. It would help out being able to make emergency changes on a cell phone.

By Five9 on November 3, 2017
David, Thank you for posting your great review. Providing "great customer experiences every time" is our vision, and we're excited to hear that your customer experience has been excellent. We're here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager should you ever need anything.
October 31, 2017
Cecelia G.
Sr. Housing Counselor
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
December 15, 2017

“Five9 was easy to use when calling delinquent homeowners. Setting up call campaigns and loading ”

OverallAble to make multiple call passes on the campaign.
ProsAble to set up different call campaign to your needs on your delinquent customer. You can call the more delinquent customer first, do a no call campaign and set up the dialer to call the homeowner how every many times you need to. The dialer will remove disconnected call so that you not calling them over and over again during the campaign. The reports were very helpful when trying to see what or how many call were made by the employees.
ConsIt was hard to understand some of the employees at the helpdesk. You were not able to know how many passes you made on a call. The reporting was complicated on this information.

By Five9 on December 18, 2017
Hello Cecelia, Thanks for posting your review on how Five9 helped you execute your campaign more effectively. If you ever have any questions about our reporting features, please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager.
December 15, 2017
Adriana L.
Director Of Financial Services
May 7, 2018

“Five9 is the best software solution for out telephone needs. ”

OverallGreat reports and statistic metrics. Our customers can get a hold of us all the time and they very seldom have to leave us a voice mail. Our sales and patient retention has increased!
ProsWe run a small call center for our clinics, all of our patient calls are routed to our call center. Five9 is our call center software and we love it. Five9 is so easy to use, our team learned the system in under an hour. The reports available in the system have helped us track our progress. The statistic reports have been instrumental in our goal planing process.
ConsWhen we need customer service we often have to leave voice mails and wait for a call back. I would really help if we could get a live person right away when needed.

By Five9 on May 10, 2018
Hello Adriana, It's fantastic to hear that Five9 has helped you increase your sales and patient retention. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Let us know if we can ever be of service.
May 7, 2018
Sven H.
CEO & Founder
11-50 employees
April 4, 2018

“By far the best Saleforce dialer but very complex to set up. Lacks basic process out of the box.”

ProsThe only automated dialer app for outbound calls I have found that actually works with Salesforce. Fast and reliable, handles prioritization of lead pipe in near realtime, flexible in setting up campaigns and rules. Inbound is also powerful, and blending in/outbound works like a charm. Once I got it working it is by far the best Salesforce dialer (I have tried all the big ones!).
ConsThousands of settings in various places so very difficult to setup. Lacks basic sales process in the out of the box setup (eg no scheduling of callbacks) so took months of experimenting with Salesforce workflows etc to build a working sales process. Had big problems before we finally got it right, and the sales team initially hated it because of all the problems. Inbound is soooo complex that I do not even dare to touch the flow setup myself.
April 4, 2018
Tracy W.
Medical Information Operation Specialist
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1000 employees
September 25, 2017

“Five9 meets our Call Center needs”

OverallCustom service is helpful and goes above & beyond to help get my questions answered.
ProsWe have multiple options for selection and Five9 makes it easy to triage the calls & record the incoming calls in a professional and timely fashion. We are able to access a recording minutes after it is recorded. We can also run monthly metric reports.
ConsOutbound calls are not recorded. System does not integrate with our current intake database (salesforce).

By Five9 on September 26, 2017
Hi Tracy, Thanks for posting your review. We pride ourselves with our excellent 24/7 customer support and are happy to hear our call recording and reporting features are working well for you. Please don¿t hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you ever have questions about any other features or integrations we offer.
Lisa M. B.
Operations Manager 2
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
May 6, 2019

“It's so easy!”

OverallI really enjoy using this software. I have had a lot of great experience with customer service.
ProsI like that you can customize this software to meet your individual needs. It's very easy to set up a campaign, customize reports and to train the agents on using the software. I work in a correctional industry and I was very surprised at how easy it was to secure the software to meet the Department of Corrections security needs.
ConsThis software price is on the high end of the spectrum.

By Five9 on May 8, 2019
Hi Lisa, Thank you very much for your review and sharing how Five9 has made you more successful in your job and in your industry. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever be of service.
May 6, 2019
Diana P.
Workforce Management Lead
April 26, 2018

“Easy to learn and use ”

ProsI have used this at 3 separate companies and there isn't a complicated learning curve and their help section is very detailed with extensive training modules that you can reference easily.
ConsThe one thing that I'm not thrilled with is the `Supervisor area. It's cumbersome to try and sort the view and it would be nice if there was a find feature so I can locate an agent without resorting everything by name and then re-clicking a dozen times to put everything back.

By Five9 on May 2, 2018
Hi Diana, Thank you for your great review. We're excited to hear that Five9 is working so well for Venmo. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you ever have any questions about our features or functionality.
Christopher M.
Administrator
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“Hard to implement, but robust”

OverallIt's very robust software, but the implementation is not worth the trouble- it's made for calling a large, large body of numbers with little need to change the leads within the campaign.
ProsOnce you get it going, which isn't easy at all, it doesn't quit running.
ConsIt's horrible to implement, the support is awful, it also uses mechanics that are impossible to understand with minimal documentation.
August 6, 2019
Damon L.
SVP of Operations
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
May 7, 2019

“Five9 Review”

OverallIt's been great! So much so that when we merged with another company, we convinced them to change from their service to Five9.
ProsI like that it is cloud based, which allows me to be mobile with my call center. We live in Florida and have had to evacuate the office for a hurricane, but my teams were able to login from the safety of their evacuated places and continue to offer support.
ConsI feel like the reports are sometimes confusing.

By Five9 on May 8, 2019
Hello Damon, Thank you very much for your review and for sharing how Five9 has helped you and your team, especially during the hurricane season. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever be of service.
May 7, 2019
Aleesha R.
Customer Experience
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
January 9, 2018

“Five9 is the Go-To in Call Center Software”

OverallFive9 is awesome, I will forever be a fan of this call center program! Keep up the good work!
ProsFive9 provides the best ease of use I have seen in call center software. I love the monitoring features and ability to pull reports on all of my representatives. Another pro of Five9 is the reliability, this program almost never crashes!! Even when we are performing with full capacity, it never lets us down.
ConsAs with any program there is always room for improvement. When pulling reports in the program, sometimes the numbers seem to be skewed. I wish it had an explanation on how it computes the metrics.

By Five9 on January 16, 2018
Hi Aleesha, thank you for taking the time post this excellent review. We¿re very glad to hear that Five9 is working so well for you. Please don¿t hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.
January 9, 2018
Sherrine P.
Supervisor
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2017

“My experience with the Five software have been great.”

OverallThis software able the call center to answer calls on a daily basis.
ProsI enjoy the able to communicate with the staff while taking calls. The agent can instant message about questions without moving from their desk.
ConsThe software doesn't allow you to change/save information from a telephone number that reached the call center several times. The agents can't change the telephone number or caller name, so this information is enter in the comment section.

By Five9 on September 26, 2017
Hello Sherrine, Thank you for the taking the time to post your review. We're glad to hear the coaching function is working well for you and your team. Let us know if you ever need anything.
Matt A.
Sr. Software Developer
Utilities, 51-200 employees
January 24, 2019

“Five9 - A suite of tools to manage your call center”

OverallVery happy with Five9. It's allowed us to scale our internal call center
ProsNot only does the Five9 platform have great VOIP features, it also has a great set of manager tools to monitor and audit calls. The call center can run smoothly with its wide variety of utilities.
ConsThe manager application is still a java app. Its 2019, everything should be web-based.

By Five9 on January 25, 2019
Hi Matt, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. It's great to hear that Five9 has helped scale your contact center and that our supervisor features are helping you track your performance. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.
January 24, 2019
Scarleth M.
Customer Service Rep
May 10, 2018

“A great communication tool and easy to use”

ProsI work at a call center and using Five9 has been a great experience as per we don't have to dial, it helps us saving time and generating more calls. It has an excellent reporting features that meet company's requirements.
ConsThe Five9 is very complex so people who are not used to work with this kind of program will have to be trained...but once you get familiar with it won't complain at all; it's worth it!

By Five9 on May 14, 2018
Hello Scarleth, thanks for taking the time to write this excellent review. We are excited to hear that our dialer is helping your call center be more efficient. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.
May 10, 2018
Simon C.
General Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
March 29, 2018

“We have used five9 for around three years. It is part of our success story.”

OverallIt is fast to setup new campaigns. It is fast to pull results. It makes our business efficient.
ProsThe level of customization possible with the reporting is astonishingly good. Programming an IVR - any type - is fantastic. The web interface for the agents is way better than the java version, so much more intuitive.
ConsThe worksheet function only allows one question per sheet/page. This makes it a little inefficient for the agent if they have to ask a lot of questions

By Five9 on April 2, 2018
Hello Simon, we are excited to hear that Five9 is part of your business' success story. Thanks for writing this excellent review.
March 29, 2018
Anthony R.
Call Center Manager
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

“Simple and seamless”

OverallOverall my experience with five9 has been positive, and I have benefited from using the software a lot. this have made my job easier by not having to worry about if my agents will understand how to use the soft phones or have issues.
ProsI like how easy it is to utilize, and the ability to quickly start using the service once it has been installed on a desktop.
ConsVery rarely will have outages where the whole system is not functional and you can not receive or take calls for a long duration. (has only happened four times in the six years I have been utilizing)
Kevin G.
Vice President of Operations
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
May 29, 2019

“Easy to use, hits all the basics”

OverallThey hit all of our tick-list items. We have no complaints whatsoever, and are quite pleased with Five9 as a business partner.
ProsLet's be honest, the KPI's for contact centers vary little across industries - we need to be present for our customers and opportunities, and in a timely manner. Five9 hits all of the basics and more with their services, and are partnered appropriately should you desire to go beyond the norm.
ConsNo complaints - Five9 gets it done without fail, month after month after month...
Steve F.
Assistant Vice Chancellor of Enrollment Systems and Analytics
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
May 8, 2019

“Very happy with Five9”

OverallIn general, very happy. For a cloud based provider, I'm not sure anything else out there would do a better job of meeting our needs.
ProsAs a contact center, we rely on Five9 to connect us with our customers. We appreciate the up-time, call quality and the overall flexibility of the system.
ConsWhen the occasional outage occurs (not very often), it would be nice to have answers more quickly. I'm not sure there is much Five9 could really do about this. Since they support customers remotely and they have a large base, it's never going to be perfect. Generally they do a very solid job, sometimes it's just slower than you'd like it to be. The only other thing I'd note, is that we frequently have to pose our own solutions to our business needs. Five9 can generally support some sort of a solution for any business need we have, however sometimes we have to be creative and come up with our own solutions within their tools.
May 8, 2019
July 23, 2018

“Very useful software for Call center business. Very customizable to your needs. ”

OverallEasy of use and great customer service
ProsYou can customize everything needed. From setup to reporting. If it is not there F9 helpdesk will definitely see if it can be added. Great customer service overall.
ConsNot much about the software not to like. So far no issues at all and fast response from engineers when needed.

By Five9 on July 24, 2018
Hello, thank you for posting this great review. We at Five9 pride ourselves with our excellent customer support team and it's great to hear that our team is helping you customize our software to meet your needs. Let us know if you ever have any questions.
July 23, 2018
April 16, 2018

“Overall great”

ProsOverall support was always helpful and 100% there through learning curve. User friendly. Web based and easy call flow
ConsThe recycle of calls if no answer. Seem to come around to quick and causes customers to compain on too many calls

By Five9 on April 17, 2018
Hello, Thank you for your great review. We pride ourselves with the best support team in the industry and are glad to hear that our team is always there for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions about how to best use our features to meet your business needs. We're here to help.
April 16, 2018
Bethany S.
Telemarketer
Accounting, 51-200 employees
April 11, 2018

“I work with this daily making inbound and outbound calls ”

OverallI learned another software that multiple businesses in the industry use
ProsI can see what I'm calling it there is no information imputed by opening the phone number in Google.
ConsI don't like that you can see how many calls you have taken but you can't see your talk time . I have to manually add it up.

By Five9 on April 13, 2018
Hello Bethany, we're glad to hear Five9 is working well for you. Thanks for posting your review. Our team is here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you have any questions about any of our features.
April 11, 2018
Erik R.
Sales manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
January 18, 2018

“Probably the easiest dialer for users to learn”

OverallPricey but effective
ProsAbility to increase dials going out accordingly to users and hot times... Customized dispositions and effective calling sessions and call history
ConsIt's a bit pricey... Connection times between prospects and users are sometimes off and needs to be frequently adjusted

By Five9 on January 31, 2018
Hi Erik, thanks for posting your review. We're excited to hear that our Predictive Dialer is helping your team be more efficient and productive. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you have ever have any questions.
January 18, 2018
Debbie M.
Construction, 501-1000 employees
October 2, 2017

“Overall Five9 has been a good phone applet for us”

OverallOverall you guy do a great job
ProsFor the most part Five9 works pretty well. What I like most about Five9 is that its integrated with SalesForce so we only have to put our notes in 1 time.
ConsOccasionally your servers go down so we are down so If that happens we end up being dead in the water, fortunately that doesn't happen alot

By Five9 on October 4, 2017
Debbie, We're glad to hear that our SalesForce integration is helping you eliminate redundant tasks and makes your team more efficient. Thanks for posting this review and please let us know if you ever have any questions.
October 2, 2017
Aaron J.
Manager/Designer
August 28, 2017

“We've been a customer for almost 6 years now. Very reliable software and support team.”

OverallAll incoming calls are being answered and taken cared of.
ProsEasy to use. Easy to contact support. Very reliable. The app is lightweight, even old computer would work.
ConsInstallation on new computers - It sometimes creates conflict if you have the latest Java. But after installation everything will just run smoothly.

By Five9 on August 28, 2017
Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time post this amazing review. We pride ourselves with our excellent customer support and are glad to hear Five9 is helping you take care of your inbound calls. Please let us know if you ever need anything.
August 28, 2017
andy f.
Principal Telecom
Consumer Services, 1001-5000 employees
July 16, 2019

“Five9 offers a robust solution for inbound and outbound ACD”

ProsTheir solution has a very robust set of features to handle both inbound and outbound ACD needs. Salesforce integration as well as API integrations. They also have good deep reporting.
ConsTheir outbound dialing offering is more mature than their inbound calling solution. Although we can do plenty of great things on inbound calls there are times where it takes a lot more work to do things that are easily done on other platforms.
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2018

“Softphone User”

ProsUser-friendly. The user-interface is very clean and utilitarian.
ConsOptions for customizing the user-interface is non-existent. Ver. 10.0.1 is only almost 2 inches wide and even if you enlarge the window, it stays the same width. Closing one of the associated windows of the crm program would also close down the five9's window. Although not really work impacting, it would really be helpful if there were options for the actual display of the UI
September 12, 2018
Joshua P.
Level 2 Technical Support
Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2018

“Review”

OverallThe software itself is very useful for any business that have Customer Support. My overall experience with Five9 is very commendable.
ProsFive9 is user friendly. It can be used and be applied to different apps and software.
ConsWhenever the software updates, it causes the tool to stack up or lagged. The system can be disconnected if the tool was not updated.

By Five9 on August 27, 2018
Hi Joshua, Thanks for taking the time to post your review and recommending it for any business with a customer support team. Let us know if we can ever be of service.
August 22, 2018
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
August 21, 2018

“When working, very good”

OverallGood when its working as it should.
ProsEasy to use, easy to transfer, simple way to make mass dials.
ConsThis tool has stopped working a few times and others the quality of sound has been off. Like robot voice sounding. When its working it works well, but big dog falls hard. Usually have to restart the computer and SFDC when it malfunctions. In some cases it asks you to re-download software that is already on your computer.

By Five9 on August 23, 2018
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear our dialer is working well for your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you ever have any questions about our features. We're here to help.
August 21, 2018
Shawn K.
IT Admin
Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees
June 18, 2018

“A++++ Cloud Call Center Solution ”

OverallI was the system administrator of an Online pharmacy which has several call center offices, here is where I was able to setup, administer and customize Five9.
ProsEase of setup and customization, very intuitive administration dashboard, an infinite amount of customization options, I love this cloud call center application/service. Their support is second to none, I dealt with their support team many times and I have to say I was very pleased with their willingness to help.
ConsNo any cons I found while administering and using Five9. I am struggling to come up with something I did not like about this cloud call center service
June 18, 2018
Susan C.
Call Center Manager
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
December 13, 2017

“Well organized software, well prepared team”

OverallKeep up the good work!
ProsThis program is very easy to learn making training a snap. Online support and telephone tech support are fast and available.
ConsVery sensitive to fluctuations in internet connectivity: all other programs will still be running but the five9 app will need to reconnect.

By Five9 on December 19, 2017
Hi Susan, thanks for posting your excellent review. We pride ourselves with the best customer support team in the industry, so please don¿t hesitate to reach out to us if you ever have any questions.
Greg M.
Channel Manager
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees

“Five9”

OverallFive 9 is a versatile and dynamic platform to use. Depending on the KPI's your center is looking to achieve there are numerous options and settings to make that possible. Some of the options were eye opening and with the efficiencies seen we saw a spike in production immediately
ProsIt is a very easy platform to learn. Our agents liked the features it offered, with different skills and campaign sets. The support team from implementation to ongoing support is very helpful. Our account manager and TAM respond in a timley manner and are genuinely invested in how the business is doing. The price is reasonable compared to other providers.

By Five9 on September 27, 2017
Greg, Thank you for posting this excellent review and for sharing how Five9 has helped boost your contact center¿s efficiency and productivity. If we can ever be of service, please let your account manager know.
AMANDA V.
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

“Highly Recommended!”

OverallWe use a blended campaign. Five9 has made it easy for us to run all campaigns at once to all stations or even separate it so we can have certain campaigns only on one stations and the other campaign on the other stations
ProsHonestly, I love everything about this software- It is easy to use and easy to learn. Navigation is simple and I love the fact that the team was so willing to help me learn as when I started using this program I had many questions.

By Five9 on August 28, 2017
Hi Amanda, Thank you for posting this excellent review. We're happy to hear that Five9 is helping you with your campaign distribution. Our team is here for you, so if we can ever be of service, please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager.
Adam G.
Sales Executive
Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees
September 19, 2018

“Five9”

OverallI can say that utilizing the five0 software, increased my performance as a sales executive
ProsThe ease of use and functionality is great for the business, specially we are an online security company.
Consfor nearly 4 years of use, I haven't really encountered any cons about this software

By Five9 on September 25, 2018
Hello Adam, Thank you for taking the time to share how Five9 helped you increase your sales performance. That's great to hear. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.
September 19, 2018
William H.
Account Executive
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
August 24, 2018

“Five9 review”

OverallFive9 overall is a very quality product. For the amount of dials we make it consistently works well however we do have some hiccups time to time. Overall a very good product.
ProsIt is very functional and rarely gives me issues. It has clear audio when working correctly and allows me to have clear long, conversations.
ConsIt has had some bug issues. It sometimes makes me log in and out consistently to make calls. Also dialing through satellites gives perception that we sometimes dial from "walmart". When not working correctly you can also sound like a robot occasionally.

By Five9 on August 27, 2018
Hello William, thanks for sharing your feedback about Five9. It's great to hear our dialer is working well for your team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our your account manager should you ever have any questions about our functionality. We're here to help.
August 24, 2018
1001-5000 employees
May 3, 2018

“It's a helpful tool”

ProsThis software is being used by the whole company to monitor the sales and customer service agents. Call recording has been a masterpiece for our Quality associates.
ConsI haven't used all of the features. So far, I haven't experienced any major issues with this software.

By Five9 on May 4, 2018
Hi there, we're happy to hear that Five9 is working so well for you and that our call recording feature is helping you provide great customer experiences. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.
May 3, 2018
Rodger V.
Customer Service & Inside Sales Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
August 13, 2019

“Five9 Covers It All”

ProsFive9 has a ton of functionality and serves any need you might have. Customer service always answers
ConsCustomer Service sometimes struggles to understand what you are asking. They are helpful and polite but sometimes a language barrier gets in the way

By Five9 on August 14, 2019
Hi Roger, Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review. If you should have any questions please feel happy to reach out to me directly. Best Regards, Cindy Seto
August 13, 2019