Boomr Ratings

Overall

About Boomr

All-In-One Employee Time Tracking & Workforce Solutions for Businesses of All Types and Sizes. Easily track your employees work hours in real-time across any device, get overtime alerts, automate timesheet payroll reports, and save thousands yearly on inefficiencies. Mobile and desktop time tracking built for businesses with GPS, overtime alerts, real-time messaging, advanced reporting and more. Learn why over 30,000 businesses trust Boomr to manage their employee time! Learn more about Boomr

Josh P.
Business Development Specialist
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
May 16, 2018

“This software is as simple as you can get. It has helped us track our time cards. Amazing product!”

OverallPayroll tracking has been made super easy. It allows you to see how many hours you have worked, what locations you worked and it tracks the increase from week to week.
ProsI love how it allows you to track the weekly total hours. This way it helps you to stay up on how many hours you need before you begin to hit the over time wall. It is simple to edit shifts and tell which location you works. I also really enjoy the weekly emails with all the details of hours worked.
ConsI wish there was a way that it would track your current hours with your clocked hours. When I have 14 hours already on the week, and I am clocked in on a current shift, it doesn't add your current shift hours to the weekly total. Also, i wish there was an option to add a "Vacation day" to the weekly hours, it would still need to be approved, but it would allow you to see how many hours, including Vacation, personal or sick hours you had for the week.
May 16, 2018
Tucker W.
Programmer
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2018

“Boomer: a utile and effective, though understandably invasive employee time-clock app.”

OverallAs a user this solution is better then just a spreadsheet, time cards, or anything like that. It seems a bit over-engineered, shouldn't cost money (since they probs sell your data anyways), and a bit Orwellian both for the employer and Boomer.
ProsBoomer is easy to use for the most part. You can either clock time for a completed shift or check in at the start and at the end (and add breaks etc.) You can choose a location (e.g. Home office, Scranton Office, etc.) I like that it still works with location turned off, if the administrator allows that. See Cons below:
ConsI can't speak as an administrator, but as a user these are my thoughts: Though the administrator can turn off location fencing so that you don't need to allow location-tracking to clock in/out, the app overall feels a bit invasive, and almost Orwellian. One of us has an app that tracks other apps, and reported that Boomer checked or attempted to check their location over a million times in like a week. I also don't like that it's open source, or free. There should be a 100% free, open-source, perhaps even self-hosted solution that maybe isn't quite as feature-full. After all, clocking in and out of work isn't _that_ complicated.
Socrates M.
Account Manager
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2018

“great payroll tracker ”

ProsWorks on multiple devices (phone, ipad, desktop) so the workers are able clock in and out easily. Gives me a real-time look at what's going on with everyone too (who's in/out and for what reasons, like sick/off days). Saves time when managing payroll overall and provides a clean report to shift through in case there are any issues needed to address. Inexpensive compared to a lot of other payroll management systems. 24/7 customer service is nice too although I haven't needed to use it much.
ConsThe OT hours aren't accounted for properly in reports, which can get annoying if you have mostly hourly workers, not salaried. The hours get rounded, which can also pose problems. You're unable to edit work shifts if they're open so you have to take 2-3 extra unnecessary steps to make proper edits if a mistake is made. The customer service is helpful whenever encountering issues though.
July 10, 2018
Wuttichai L.
Process Engineer
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2018

“Great App for Employee and Administrator”

ProsThis app lets your employee track times when working in different projects and locations. It's so easy to clock in and out including start and stop break. It also shows how much they make in the period. Administrator can easily edit employee's shifts when they forget to clock in or out.
ConsYou need a smart phone or tablet to be able to use the app. However, it's easily fixed by providing a tablet in the office in case someone doesn't have a smart phone or forget the phone. GPS tracking is pretty accurate but sometimes you have to wait about a minute for the app to pinpoint your location.
August 10, 2018
Amanda G.
Software Admin
Construction, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2017

“It's the perfect time tracker for our company”

OverallTrack our employees time and location and speeds up process when we run payroll
ProsSaves our company management so much time! It is very simple to set up each time a new employee starts working for us. Also, the reports make payroll easy!
ConsI can't think of anything I don't like about the software. I will say occasionally it takes a few seconds to load the notes section of a shift. And once in a while the map doesn't always show a location for start and end of a shift.
Ben N.
Forman / Forman assitant
Construction, 1-10 employees
May 22, 2018

“Better than writing out a time card”

OverallEasy to use
ProsBoomr keeps better track of our jobs allowing us to check in on site right on our phones. It also help keeping drive time toward the right job and helps tons with billing
ConsMake sure you your phone has a good connection. I find my phone has problems because I use xfinities WiFi as well as data. If the WiFi signal isn't good a takes a while to check in and out and go on break. I wish there was a feature with my phone where I could set Boomr to just use data when using it intead of me have to turn on and off my wifi a lot
May 22, 2018
Gabriel A.
Commercial driver
September 27, 2017

“I'm an employee and use app daily”

OverallOnly benefits I received from this application is the daily hourly tracking of time and also it's nice to get weekly hours worked totals.
ProsGreat for tracking time ! Not sure if this application has other features available since there is no how to option, or simple instructions. Would be nice if there such options!
ConsI can't clock in if I'm too far away from address job site. Very frustrating. Also never were given instructions as to how to use the app. This app is not so user friendly. Either a customer support number should be available or email were we can send customer concerns
Kelley M.
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
August 24, 2018

“Boomr is a Really Good Time Tracking Program”

OverallWe had a really good experience with Boomr and used it for a couple of years. The QuickBooks integration is great as is the GPS tracking - really important to know that your employees are actually where they say they are. We ending up switching to another time tracking program that was more comprehensive and tailored to our specific industry, however I'd really recommend this to anyone needing a reliable time tracking program.
ProsIt's an easy and comprehensive way to track time - especially when you have lots of employees with different shifts - and it integrates with QuickBooks which was great for us.
ConsFor our industry in particular, it woud've been really helpful to be able to have some sort of alert if an employee does not show up for a shift. Additionally a lot of employees had issues clocking in or out at times.
August 24, 2018
April M.
May 14, 2018

“Great way to track employees”

ProsWe utilize sub contractors, which can sometimes cause problems in reporting time spent on jobs. This app allows us to see when a contractor is on site or has left the job site.
ConsNothing, we love it. I only wish we would've found it sooner. It would've saved us a lot of headaches in keeping an eye on employees and contractors.
Jenna G.
Tax Preparer
Accounting, 1-10 employees
May 14, 2018

“This app makes tracking time for our employees much easier than an excel spreadsheet :)”

Overallease of time tracking
ProsI like the fact that it is an app that all employees can use on their phone and that there is a restriction for distance before clocking in.
ConsSometimes it glitches and clock in/out are not recorded. Wish there was an app version for kindle or desktop version for employees that don't have good phones
Tia W.
Sales Director
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2017

“Boomr has been great to use! I use it daily wherever I am!”

OverallThis is an easy to use platform that helps keep track of time cards. I can monitor my hours and breaks each day and week.
ProsI like that it's all mobile. You can also set up multiple locations to check in at. They recently added a feature so you can edit your shift. This is very helpful if I ever forget to clock out or something. You can also add notes and details to your shift.
ConsSometimes while checking in or out the app will freeze or not work correctly. This means it doesn't actually check me in so I have to backtrack
Connor N.
May 23, 2016

“Overall this product is an effective and efficient tool”

OverallThe best part of this app is the GPS tracking ability. I use this app to clock in and out of multiple different job sites throughout the day and this app does a great job of making that a fairly easy process. It saves time on my part and it also saves my boss's money.
ProsWell as I already mentioned in my review above I really like the GPS tracking ability. And along with that I find the ability to pre-load job sites on the app extremely convenient for me as a worker/user, I no longer need to worry about remembering to write down the address of the job site I am at because I can just clock into the correct address.
ConsOverall I really like this product and there isn't really much to complain about from the employee aspect. I know, from hearing my boss talk about it, that there are some variations that could be made on the administrative side that would make things easier, like making the app total the workers hours automatically. The only thing that I would like to see changed on the user aspect is making the ability to add notes to the shift a little easier, because right now it's a little obscure to access.
May 23, 2016
Thomas M.
May 17, 2016

“Basic Functions are OK, advanced functions are lacking.”

OverallPros: 1 Android market 2 tracks previous days worked Cons: 1 Either the app name or icon needs to be modified to reflect its purpose. It's a great name and a professional icon but neither imply its use. Hard to find when looking for it with the rest of my apps. Nothing jumps out that this app is for work. To be honest I almost deleted the app a few times because it appeared to be a social media app (like twitter) in my apps menu that I didn't know how it got there. So, there really should be an icon reflecting a punch card or a dollar sign or a business guy in a suit etc. etc. etc. that makes you think "oh ya that's for work". The same goes for the name, perhaps just "Boomr punch card" ... "Boomr pay tracker" .. "Boomr hour tracker" ... "Boomr for work"... 2 no place to add mileage driven that day 3 can't request time changes through the app (if I mistakenly hit check out or forgot to check in for an hour after being at work). I have to contact my employer via text or email or in person while a note attached to those hours that day within the app would save time and confusion. 4 GPS HAS to be on to check in? I often turn my GPS off for battery saving. I don't want to be forced into turning my GPS on so I can be checked into work to get paid. 5 time stamp is in GMT (Zulu time zone) i believe for some reason? After I click on a specific day and see the details then it's displayed in local time. It needs to be displayed in local time from the beginning, at very least, for the employees. 6 allow rounding if employer permits it. I'd rather get paid to the nearest 15min. Leave the time stamp for the records fine but allow rounding for the nearest quarter hour for pay calculations. For example: let's say 2 employees show up and leave work at the exact same time. One employee may "click" check in while in their car, the second they pull into the parking lot at work and check out the second they leave the parking lot (maximizing their time 'at work'). While the other employee parks, goes upstairs to the office, sits down and then clicks check in. That same employee then checks out as they leave their desk for the day. The way the app is set up now, the two employees will receive different amount of hours (the minutes adding up each day) even though they each actually worked the same amount of time. Both employees should reasonably be getting the same amount of hours paid. For this can only be accomplished by the "buffer zone" created by rounding.
May 17, 2016
Melanie D.
E-Commerce Operations Specialist

“Easy To Use!”

ProsWhat I like most about using Boomr is how easy and user-friendly it is. From logging hours to seeing your work week summary, it gives you all the information you need without being overwhelming or complicated!
ConsThe only feedback I have is implementing a way to submit request via the app to the Acct Admin. For example, if I need a TimeClock Correction or similar, it would be great to send a notice to the Account Admin regarding a specific shift
Haley G.
11-50 employees
October 25, 2017

“Easy Tool”

ProsThis app is really easy to use and makes it easy for all employees to track their work time. Not all of our employees start at the office each day, so it's easy for everyone to have this app on their phone to clock in and out wherever they may be working on a particular day.
ConsOccasionally we have come across getting an "error" screen when trying to clock in/out. Usually we just click out of the error screen and are able to complete clocking in and out.
October 25, 2017
Hannah E.
Administrative Assistant
September 27, 2017

“The software is so easy to use, I've never even needed to contact customer support! Great company!”

ProsI like the ease of use the most. It's as simple as clicking the clock in button, going on as many breaks as you need through out the day, and then clocking out when you leave.
ConsI recently found myself unable to delete a shift that was made by mistake. So more freedom in editing shifts would be nice.
Joshua D.
Application Support Engineer II
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
January 28, 2019

“Efficient Time Tracking across devices”

OverallTime tracking for hourly employees. Project tracking and reporting.
ProsBoomr offers an elegant and easy to use time tracking interface, that includes useful organizational tools like shift tracking, expenses, personnel, projects, and locations. These make managing a staffs time a complete breeze. The build in reporting features are also very helpful. Being able to quickly generate accurate time reporting has been a great assistance towards accurate estimating.
ConsI've not encountered anything specifically that I dislike about Boomr, so far it does what it promises and more.
January 28, 2019
Joshua H.
New construction hvac
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees
May 17, 2018

“Good for keeping track with afew down falls”

OverallGetting paid
ProsLove the gps it makes it easy to track the time for current job. Over all grate app only downfalls in my book is the limited offline use.
ConsSome areas that we work in have little to no data, this being a data only app is a down fall. If it could allow you to check into a job in a "offline" mode and then automatically update once data is available would make it alot easier instead of adding the shift each time.
Jay C.
May 14, 2018

“Boomr is user friendly, it is simple to set up and continue to use without hassle. ”

ProsThis product is user friendly, it is easy to set up and continue to use without having to worry about glitches. Definitely a must have for a business.
ConsAt times it has been hard for staff members to sign in and use this product on their personal devices.
Cristina B.
Director of Sales
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
October 28, 2017

“Easy to use, not ipad friendly ”

ProsThis is a very easy clock in and clock out process,
ConsCustomer support not great. Does not provide average hours, just a percentage up or down from previous weeks. The i ipad does not turn when the screen turns, we have asked the maker and they were not able to assist.
October 28, 2017
Robert L.
general manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
June 7, 2017

“Some days customer support is hard to contact.”

ProsEase of use for my employees and available on tablet and also smartphone ease of use for myself to correct times
ConsBoomr does not refresh itself. If you clock in using phone it doesn't show on boom until you close and reopen boomr. Might be a benefit to you as an added feature along with additional income to add employee scheduling to the app. (not me since my idea). does not allow you to correct time for employees until they clock out.
June 7, 2017
Joe M.
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

“Got a good job ”

OverallI'm so excited about it today and my dad just saw the kids on our phone with the family I would have a problem if it didn't get out there for the kids to go out on my way out there with the new truck that is going on and off to a good time to be able for my kids for kids or something I have never had before they even got my phone
ProsThe only problem I had was when you would like it then it would have to do. The only problem with this is that there is a problem that you need to help with them and if your looking to see what they could be getting the refund would be the only thing I can find out on the game I don't think they
ConsThe urge is not too hard but it would make you it a great way of doing the job guys or something like that it was the only way they would have been the same right about it and I was not sure if it is not too bad at the end and the way they were just the kids they even talked you yeah yeah they don't want me your way to you but they do it too much.
Brianna E.
SPED Paraeducator
May 14, 2018

“I use it for weekly clock in and out of work.”

ProsI am able to use it on the go, it is easy to clock in and clock out of the app. I am able to easily track my hours, as well as the pay I am determined to receive at each paycheck.
ConsI do not see or account of anything that could be not liked. There were problems in the past attributing to not correctly giving my location, but those have been resolved.
Stephanie S.
Administrative Assistant
May 17, 2018

“I use this time app on a daily basis. It is very straight forward and is very easy to use. ”

ProsIt is very easy to use and makes keeping time a breeze. I also keeps track of how much i am earning and that is really helpful.
ConsThe break button does not request confirmation and it is easy to accidentally start your break when you don't mean to. Sometimes there are issues with the app and it you are unable to log in to the app.
Jonathan W.
January 15, 2018

“I love boomr ”

ProsBoomr is great for my company because we use field agents and with this software we can see where they check in and monitor activity which helps in our accountability efforts.
ConsOne of the things I don't like about boomr is they lack of integrated features such as with quickbooks and other softwares we use because it add to our work load.
January 15, 2018
Kristin G.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2017

“Payroll would be a nightmare without Boomr.”

OverallIt frees me up to do more important tasks.
ProsI love how I can obtain all of my payroll reports in just a few clicks. I also like how I can see who is currently working, and the times that they clocked in.
ConsI think that the phone app could be a little better designed. Some of my staff members get a little confused while clocking-in and clocking-out on their phones.
Tyler M.
Custom Creations
Retail, Unspecified
July 11, 2016

“Quick and Easy”

ProsThis product allows for proximity clock in, meaning that it WILL allow employees to clock in using their own personal devices, but it WON'T allow them to clock in unless they are actually standing in the workplace. This avoids any fraudulent claims to time spent on the clock when really it was time stolen from the clock.
ConsThis product does allow for a daily tracking that shows your time spent and what that translates to on your paycheck. However, this product does not allow for a continuous build to those overviews in order to see what your entire paycheck will be. You're forced to select each time frame separately and do the math on your own.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you decide to test out the system then simply use it side by side with your old system and compare the difference. I wouldn't say to replace your current system with any other system until it's been tested and simply having employees punch in on both is a very easy way to test it. (Assuming you're a small company)
July 11, 2016
Kristi-Anne G.
Operations
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

“Review 1”

OverallOverall i love BOOMR!
ProsI like the reports and the payroll. Being able to break a job down by location and see the hours on is great.
ConsI am the administrator so when a shift is edited i would like to see what was edited on that shift. Any some times the GPS does not ping their location correctly.
Genevieve C.
Bookkeeper
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Great time clock app”

ProsI appreciate that the Boomr app is easy to use and integrates easily with our payroll software.
ConsI have not noticed any cons to using the Boomr app.
Catrina M.
Surgical Coordinator

“Easy to use! ”

ProsThe app is easy to use! I like that it shows you how many hours you are working each day as well as let's you inform management if you forgot to clock in or out of the app.
ConsI really don't like how often it freezes. I would say at least 2-3 times a week it will freeze and I will need to reload the app!
Eli L.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 14, 2018

“Perfect for What We Need”

OverallEasily track employee hours and approve.
ProsOur employees are able to login on a daily basis, leave their hours and I approve them on a weekly basis. This is exactly what we need. The fact that there is easy-to-use mobile app makes this a lovely solution for our young business.
ConsHonestly, there isn't much that we dislike about the software. Perhaps a discount if we were to pay six months in advance (instead of a year, which is a big commitment for our young company).
Don P.
Credentialed Trainer
September 27, 2017

“The best app for tracking”

ProsEasy to track your time and it's simple to clock in and out. Being an app, it doesn't require you to boot up your laptop. It's handy to be able to access via web, mobile, or laptop.
ConsI have had trouble connecting before, but I don't know if it's a problem with my ISP, my wireless network, my phone, or with Boomr.
Vidyuth S.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
December 13, 2016

“Useful for contract work”

OverallExtremely useful in helping track people's hours and locations, especially if they are in transit a lot or visit different locations. It seamlessly integrates into various payroll s/w which makes it super simple to run payroll (hours worked are auto-populated). They do lack a few more integrations into accounting and also could do with more robust features (have better reporting tools and better user management).
December 13, 2016
Cristina B.
Director of Sales
Retail, Unspecified
July 6, 2016

“Super easy to use!”

ProsMy hours appear clearly with totals, I don't have to think about anything, all the info is there. I can clock in from my phone if our work computer is occupied. i like that I can add a photo to my profile. App is easy to navigate. The dollar amount I have earned from each shift appears. I can tell at a glance if I am working shorter hours than normal, etc. Overall, Boomr is easy to navigate on ipad or iphone, straightforward and simple. I have enjoyed using it this past year.
ConsIt asks me twice if I would like to clock in. It wastes time overall and if you are opening the app you are obviously trying to clock in or out.
Recommendations to other buyersLook at every detail with a critical eye. What wastes time? What format do you prefer? etc.
July 6, 2016
Nathan D.
Venue Assistant
Photography, 1-10 employees

“Boomr Review”

ProsVery easy to use. Makes it nice to see how much you've worked.
ConsNothing I don't like. The app works very well.
Rebecca F.
Store manager
May 14, 2018

“This was such an easy system to set up for my small stores. Employees are at ease working with this!”

ProsEasy to use, affordable, clean and modern feel to the application, great for small business owners!
ConsThere's no way to verify who punched in or out with the system. I use an old ipad, so there's no finger print option to verify which employees are using the system.
Casey K.
Community Assistant and Event Coordinator
October 4, 2017

“I use this app daily for work. It's user-friendly, and I haven't had any major problems with it!”

OverallI am able to keep track of my hours for work very easily!
ProsI like how easy it is very easy to use. This app also has a simple yet aesthetically pleasing look to it. It makes clocking in and out of work very simple to do.
ConsI dislike that I, as a user, am unable to delete a shift. My phone was doing something funky and added two shifts in one day, but I was unable to remove one of the shifts myself without having to bother my manager. Otherwise, it's a great app!
October 4, 2017
Justin P.
Peace Ambassador/Treat Artist KeyLead + Stock Lead
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees
September 27, 2017

“Wonderful program and very useful!!! Love the ease of navigation too. ”

OverallMakes my job easier and my life stress free when I have to calculate my rent and stuff. I know how much to expect to be paid on the daily and how much hours I'm working on a day to day basis with pay incorporated within it on the program.It is fantastic and I've recommended it to all my friends and other establishments and companies!!!
ProsI love how easy it is to read and calculate my hours and pay on a weekly basis!! I also love the app on my phone for when I'm on the go!! Also love the email updates I get on the weekly.
Lindey D.
Supervisor

“Simple and effective”

OverallIt makes tracking employee time a lot easier. I can also compare schedules to their time a lot faster to make sure people are here for the time they should be. My time management is a lot better because of this.
ProsI like that employees are able to track how much they are making for that day. It also makes it easier to keep track of who is working what hours and make sure everyone is following schedule. Making changes to employees time cards is also a lot easier now. I can approve multiple schedules at once and I can use one profile to work with multiple schedules.
ConsI wish we were able to physically change the exact time employees went on lunch/break just in case they accidentally forget to punch. I know we can put the time they were gone but I think it would be a good tool to have exactly when they went in case of error.
Alan J.
Manager of Business Development
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 15, 2018

“A good employee time tracking application.”

ProsSince we had started using Boomr, we were able to save a lot of time on managing the employees. Everything is automated and there are features to add notification and reminders too. For me, the best part is the payroll feature. It easily keeps track of how many hours the employee has worked and from where. You can even track the projects and check overall organizational performance. To ensure optimal productivity, every work shift is auto documented. Tracking weekly total hours is such an inspired feature. It provides timely notifications to clock in or out of work. Best of all, very cheap considering other options available in the market.
ConsCurrently, the system rounds up hours worked. This could cause problems. But I guess that issue is already being worked on. I have also gotten complaints from employees that it is not user friendly and they don't know how to use it properly. So, more training and tutorials are needed.
August 15, 2018
Brittany O.
Secretary
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2018

“Great app for our employees!”

OverallHave loved it
ProsLove how easy it is to use and track with gps
ConsDon't have anything bad to say! It's great!
May 14, 2018

“Awesome and Easy to Use!”

ProsIt's very easy to use, it just works and it's simple to use, tracking time has never been so easy before.
ConsOccasionally when I'm out of wifi or data range it will log me out (or at least appear like I'm logged out) rather than just telling me it couldn't connect.
Jeremy B.
Instructor
Sports, 1-10 employees

“Easy To Use”

OverallTime saving. Efficient, effective.
ProsEasy to check in when I get to work. Easy to check out when I leave. I like not having to punch a traditional clock.
ConsManual entry is not as user friendly. Wish it was less steps. Instead of using a clock have easy inputs.
Kathy H.
HR/Talent Acquisition Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
March 13, 2018

“Boomr easily integrated with our HRIS”

ProsImplementation was so quick and easy, integrated well with our HRIS (BambooHR), extremely affordable, and non-exempt employees may clock in on their app that has a live GPS tracker so you know for sure if they clocked in at work or elsewhere.
ConsWish there were more features on the Boomr app. It isn't the most user friendly but it still gets the job done for non-exempt employees to clock in.
March 13, 2018
Joseph B.
Team Member
January 16, 2018

“Good product for small business time tracking”

OverallIt is an easy to use product for any small business that is looking to simplify and implement efficient time keeping practices. Offers easy usability for any user. Simple platform to implement quickly.
ProsEase of setup. Ease of use. Simplistic design and functionality for basic use and small business operations.
ConsNot as detailed as you may want it to be. Not quite as much customization as other products offer but still a good start for a better time keeping practice
January 16, 2018
Tracie H.
Owner / President
September 29, 2017

“Good for my small business”

ProsThe Boomr solution's simplifies time tracking for my employees and makes payroll management a breeze!
ConsMinor complaint given our particular use case, but at present there does not appear to be an option for requesting reports be sent automatically to admin via email
September 29, 2017
Sarah-Gayle S.
Coach
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“It's worked great.”

OverallQuick which helps me get to work faster.
ProsIt's easy!! I love how quick and simple this app works. It's great for taking breaks and clocking out swiftly.
ConsThe only negative to boomr is that on a rare occasion the app will crash which can be very frustrating.
Mark M.
Client Success
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 28, 2017

“Unfamiliar with Cust. Support as I've never needed it. That's a good thing.”

OverallI am able to clock in or out of shifts anywhere by simply using my phone.
ProsIt is extremely simple, convenient, and never gives me problems of any kind. Nothing complicated or fidgety.
ConsI've got no complaints. If I'm forced to come up with something, I suppose I'd say that I can't clock in/out when I don't have service on my phone. But even then, I can login on the computer or adjust the time later. So even that isn't a problem either.
David H.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 27, 2017

“Was the answer to our issues”

OverallEasy tracking of hours for grant reporting.
ProsVerifying actual hours worked. Prior to Boomr we weren't sure of the exact hours worked. Honesty was being questioned.
ConsSome of the website features are not available on the app. The ability to add shifts from the app need to be added.
Tim S.
Client Success Team Manager
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2017

“Boomr is easy to use and a great way to track hours”

ProsIt's user friendly. It helps my team keep track of their hours and customize their hours if needed. It's a great all around tool.
ConsThere are a few bugs that still need sorting out. Sometimes it doesn't track time and requires an admin to add/remove hours.