EverTrue Ratings

Overall

About EverTrue

EverTrue is a leading advancement software platform that supports fundraising efforts at educational institutions. Powered by institutional data and third-party insights, EverTrue provides streamlined access to donor data to help advancement offices more effectively engage constituents and maximize giving potential. The EverTrue platform improves results for the entire advancement team through targeted products for alumni relations, annual giving, prospect research and gift officers. Learn more about EverTrue

Ryan M.
Prospect Development Analyst
May 29, 2019

“3 Things That Changed How We Work”

OverallI have been working with EverTrue for more than three years. In that time, I have always felt like a priority when I encounter issues. I have a voice that is heard, regardless of the size of my institution, and that makes it worth my time to maximize our usage of the platform. Creating a great tool and fostering a culture of constant improvement keeps them relevant in the industry; investment in the customer relationship makes them valuable to us.
ProsConsumption: Databases are built to store information extremely well but not make it easy to access quickly or intuitively. You have to learn another language of form acronyms to get at basic information. Using EverTrue has allowed us to transform data consumption by putting constituents in a context that is relevant. Users can see who they are, where they work, and their relationship with us alongside real-time info from third-party sources that we could simply not catalog efficiently. Collection: We make a great effort to keep our data clean and up-to-date, but people change faster than we can work. Our greatest sources of information are the frontline fundraisers. People inadvertently fill in gaps in conversation and EverTrue helps us capture those updates by reducing barriers. We empower anyone who interacts with constituents to help keep connected by retiring old data and suggesting updates through the platform. This further reinforces the value of having one main software destination from which to work. Communication: Gone are the days of submitting forms or writing emails with context to make sure we are talking about the same person. We take all communication that doesn't need to be preserved to EverTrue's comment functionality. It works like social media but without the awkward relatives filling up your feed. Tag a coworker on a profile and exchange ideas on how to engage that constituent. Share a link to a timely news article so they have it for their donor visit
ConsThere are the small quality of life things that detract from the user experience at times. You lose your spot in a list if you select a profile. You can avoid the issue by opening each profile link in a new tab in your browser, but that does take away from the seamless nature of the platform. I have had users confused by the default terminology on the platform when it doesn't match our established norm. Solicitation codes in EverTrue are known as exclusion codes to everyone in the office. Our actual solicitation codes reference appeal coding. This was sorted out, but worth noting as it was an adjustment.
May 29, 2019
Ryan B.
Assistant Vice President University Development and Alumni Relations
April 1, 2019

“Changing the way Advancement Offices interact and use data”

OverallFrom the first sales meeting to the last call during the four-week implementation, EverTrue partners with you at your pace. Having worked with many sales and implementation professions, this was a very refreshing experience. The company has not only developed (and continues to improve upon) a solid platform; its employees are passionate, thoughtful, and committed. As the head of Advancement Services, I oversaw the initial set up, training, and finding the key points to measure ROI. Setting up the integration between Banner Advancement and EverTrue was straightforward and well documented. Training with our Customer Success Manager, Caroline, was a solid launching point for our gift officers and alumni relations team. We have almost 100% adoption with users loving the trip planning data and the ability to segment thoughtfully and intuitively.
ProsThe New School's engagement with the platform is office-wide, Information Services uses EverTrue to capture employment updates from the LinkedIn integration and Eventbrite registration. Officers also use the native functionality to notify Information Services when they discover new information. Prospect Development has uncovered new prospects through creative segmentation available and find the list functionality an easy way to organize their work. Gift Officers conduct their own prospecting prior to a trip which is made easier via the mobile app and the mapping functionality.
ConsI do not have many criticisms of the EverTrue outside of the ability to be able to filter on all available fields within the platform. You are limited by the predefined set for searching as well as display. An example is "Last Interaction Date." I would like to this to be a column that displays so I could prioritize my outreach.
April 1, 2019
Dan W.
Manager of Advancement Applications
March 28, 2019

“Want Results? You're missing out on the EverTrue experience!”

OverallEverTrue continuously delivers quality through every facet of their product(s). Our leadership gift officers find this tool to prove it's value while out on the road, planning visits and finding new prospects. The tool is even used by our alumni engagement, advancement services and prospect research teams as a means to cultivate alums and 'think outside the box' when it comes to segmenting our data. The customer success teams, including the company's leadership are engaged and very willing to ensure that we are well trained, satisfied and cutting edge. This says a lot about the company's ethics, values and their commitment to ensuring the success of their clients.
ProsTimely results, easy to use dashboards, ability to cull together segmented data based on easy-to-use features and user friendly applications. The company continues to innovate their product line with new enhancements and helpful training opportunities. We've been able to engage with donors that we would have not engaged with previously if it wasn't for this tool. The integration of our database, LinkedIn, social media data rolled into one easy-to-use dashboard is superb.
ConsLike most reviewers, we are waiting for the ability to extract career information to update our database of record. This remains a number one priority to ensure that data is refreshed and consistent. More PROS than cons when it comes to using their software.
Suzanne R.
Director of Prospect Research and Strategy
March 7, 2019

“Highly recommend EverTrue”

OverallEverTrue is a valuable contribution to our decision support systems. Their customer success team is without parallel, extremely responsive and always gracious. I highly recommend EverTrue.
ProsThe EverTrue team continues to enhance the software with features requested by their clients, and works closely with the clients in implementing the new features. Additionally, they have sought our advice and input while beta testing new modules. The software has enabled us to easily segment our cumbersome CRM system while providing an accessible interface for our gift officers to enter contact reports and plan trips. The most recent enhancement provides an interface for users to suggest biographical updates to data management staff. This is an excellent feature that promotes data integrity. Being able to segment using LinkedIn data provides unique added value. The ability to map search results is an excellent feature, especially the ability to incorporate a radius.
ConsWhile the software doesn't allow segmenting using full Boolean logic, the EverTrue team has developed methods for combining segmenting results into lists that automatically remove duplicate results. The software was initially developed for use with iOS devices, but the app has not kept pace with the features offered by the web version.
March 7, 2019
David R.
Senior Director Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Services
May 21, 2019

“New frontier for Data and Volunteers”

OverallOverall, we are extremely happy with EverTrue. We feel that we get allot of value for the investment in the platform. Our customer success manager has been wonderful and has kept us engaged with everything that is happening.
ProsA single platform for our prospect research, Annual Giving and volunteers to access a rich set of data. Continually evolving the platform and adding new features. Daily syncing of our data. Opportunity to review and see engagement data with Facebook. This was a set of data that we didn't know we really needed, and now that we have it, it has really become a core part of our data set.
ConsWe really don't have many cons in terms of the core platform, other then our desire to have APIs available for data exchange. It is supposed to be a part of their roadmap. We had also used their Directory, and it was really wonderful have a single platform for all these Alumni tools. They are no longer providing that capability, so that is disappointing to have to work with another vendor.
Robert F.
Development Associate
Higher Education, 51-200 employees

“Evertrue Review”

OverallEvertrue allows me to search and segregate information from our database of over 400,000 records easily, without making a search request from our technical support team. I can easily share information and even my search procedures with colleagues. I have found the Evertrue team to be very helpful whenever I had questions and concerns, and they have added valuable features to the product since we joined.
ProsWhat I find most helpful about this software is the easy, intuitive control and the simple, easy to understand graphics. I mainly use it to compile lists of prospects and develop different search criteria for different projects and Evertrue's ability to search and segregate our database is very useful in that regard. The map features are also very useful for planning travel itinerary and seeking "targets" of opportunity quickly if extra time becomes available on a trip. Lastly, the fact that Evertrue is tied to LinkedIn, records Facebook interactions with selected pages, and allows information to be collected and shared has been very useful.
ConsEvertrue is a costly system, although I think the value is worth it. Due to problems with Facebook, Evertrue no longer can connect directly to pages, but it is easy to record page addresses and other sources in the comments section.
Kyle V.
Associate Director of Athletic Development
March 28, 2019

“Your database in your pocket!”

OverallWith the integration with Facebook I utilize it to find those alumni that might not be donors but highly engaged. I look for one or two of those people to potentially visit around an anchor visit and without EverTrue would not be able to do this!
ProsAs a gift officer on the road often EverTrue makes life so much easier. The "My Trips" feature is amazing to keep everything organized and it automatically goes to my calendar. In addition, when you have the dreaded cancelled visit, you have the ability to pull up people within the area you are at to try and find someone else to visit. It is also helpful to look for new prospects, the filtering features are intuitive and makes it easier to build out trips.
ConsAs with anything, sometimes technology doesn't work. I have had times when on the road the app is not working but typically it is very intermittent.
Don H.
Director of Planned Giving/Senior Stewardship Officer
Education Management, 201-500 employees
April 30, 2019

“Software at Your Fingertips”

OverallI have used EverTrue in my office working with donors and also getting info on the donor while I'm making phone calls or sending emails to them. On a trip to a large city, I decided to see who was in the area. EverTrue allowed me to find the donors and potential donors and I called several of the donors and asked if they had dinner plans then invited them to a casual, informal gathering that night. Very enjoyable and profitable for my University. I did all the contacting while sitting at stop lights and all because of the ease of use with EverTrue.
ProsI like the ease of finding a person with all their vital information wrapped up in one place. Very convenient.
ConsSometimes the pull downs are confusing but it's not a deal breaker.
April 30, 2019
Amanda H.
Assistant Director of Annual Giving
Higher Education, 5001-10,000 employees
May 21, 2019

“EverTrue's compatibility with Annual Giving”

OverallOur online giving program has really grown as a result of EverTrue's giving sites and customer service has been top-notch. We also attend and enjoy the webinars hosted by EverTrue to expand the work we are doing within the platform.
ProsOur office primarily uses EverTrue to bolster our online giving program. The sites are very easy to set up and customize, and our conversion rate reflects the user's positive experience. We have more than 180 pages currently published to cater to a diverse audience.
ConsWhile Facebook and LinkedIn integration are wonderful, we would like to see more social media integration and information for prospect research and to better help us capitalize on engagement scores.
Annette M.
Associate Director of Development and Annual Fund

“EverTrue review”

OverallWe have six people in our office that uses this and we all really like the way it gives us what we want . Just today I was looking up some children of a past SUU employee that had passed so I search by one of the sons names and found a old message that was posted about the donor very helpful.
ProsIt's so easy to use and I can find out everything I need is a few minutes. I can match up their facebook and linkedin pages to even get more information about our prospects. Very helpful
ConsThere is really nothing that I do not like. I find it very useful.
Jeromie T.
Associate Director of Development

“Evertrue review”

OverallEvertrue seems to be changing the way we prospect and keep up with our donors/prospects. I have repurposed some functions within Evertrue to serve a bigger need within the fundraising space. There are some functions that would be a great addition for development officers use. Evertrue is a great software.
ProsI love how intuitive and user-friendly it is. It allows you to find donor/prospects quickly and simply. The list-making capabilities help create a more robust systematic way to keep up with all of donor/prospects. It has been a game-changing experience using Evertrue.
ConsOne drawback about the software is that it had not found an adequate way to incorporate the corporations and organizations. Also, in fundraising, we do a lot of events, and it would be nice to make a few tweaks to be able to create the events within Evertrue.
Kristi M.
Senior Programmer/Analyst
February 21, 2019

“Our Major Gift Officers Love it!”

OverallThe product is easy to set up and the support team is very very responsive. EverTrue is constantly getting new features and we have some very happy users on our team.
ProsIt is easy to set up and use. Our gift officers love the search feature and mapping abilities. They feel much more in control and can get information as soon as possible.
ConsWe wish we could download the job information to help us update our database.
Kelly H.
Development Director
May 21, 2019

“Bang for your Buck with alumni ”

OverallSince we have started EverTrue in our office, we have had to use our admin less and less for "research" because we are able to pull up a pretty complete picture of our alumn using EverTrue.
ProsI love EverTrue - it puts together all of the most important components I need when looking for Alumni as constituents. I find that EverTrue packages all social media with my information in Banner to make a profile that is easy to use and easy to navigate when I'm grouping individuals together for trips or events. EverTrue has amazing staff that help you whenever you have questions - sometimes even when you don't know you have questions!
ConsThere's nothing in particular that I don't like.
Patricia M.
Regional Director, Annual Leadership Gifts
March 26, 2019

“Makes prospecting and travel so much easier”

ProsAbility to find prospects, create lists and segments, and mapping out my prospect visits visually. I also like the "similar constituent" feature and have used this to connect my prospects with each other. My Trips is amazing in helping to schedule visits as it will tell me traffic time to expect between meetings. Also, integrating my visits with Outlook is seamless and I love that I can take notes directly in the app after my meeting.
ConsI wish the drive time would be able to factor in traffic.
Jessica V.
Senior Prospect Research Analyst
May 21, 2019

“Evertrue helps us find hidden gems”

OverallMy experience with Evertrue has been great. Customer service is responsive and friendly. The information we can pull quickly and easily in Evertrue would be a long, cumbersome process without this platform. The fact that we primarily use Evertrue for the LinkedIn features does not understate the value of the platform. I also really love how we can customize Lists and Segments, which I utilize often. The design of the site is very user-friendly as well.
ProsWhat I like, and where I've found the most value in my work, is taking advantage of the LinkedIn Location and LinkedIn Headline and LinkedIn Industry features. With the size of our database, a lot of our employment information is bound to be out of date. Filtering via LinkedIn information has helped us find hidden gems among our prospect pool.
ConsI personally don't find the Evertrue Index to be overly useful or clear.
Jordan E.
Major Gifts Officer
May 21, 2019

“Would highly recommend EverTrue”

OverallEverTrue allows me to be more efficient in my work as a Major Gifts Officer and their customer service is wonderful!
ProsEasy to use Great customer service User-friendly
ConsI wish you could lasso on the desktop version of the map to select a certain geographical area I wish that the proposal features were more robust
Jeana W.
Prospect Management Associate
May 22, 2019

“EverTrue is a game changer!”

OverallEverTrue has allowed us to provide a cleaner way to work collaboratively with our colleagues. It is clean and efficient and an ease of filtering that cannot be found in most query building functions. EverTrue is a game changer in the industry with a top notch customer support team!
ProsThis software allows for collaboration across teams regardless of physical location and the ability to log in to our database of record.
ConsThere are some limits that have been written into the code that we have pushed the limits on. This has required EverTrue to review their coding and make adjustments. We have also come across an instance where criteria does not carry over into shared segments.
Jennifer W.
Director of Major Gifts

“A+ ”

OverallWe've partnered with EverTrue for years and are excited about the functionality and accessibility of the product. EverTrue reps are consistently responsive and helpful.
ProsThe travel planning functionality is fantastic!
ConsJust that we can't get it fully implemented quickly enough. That's not about them. That's on us.
Higher Education, 51-200 employees

“Amazing software”

ProsEverTrue easily sits on top of our software for ease of work in my role. Being able to see all my prospects on one map, plan my travel, and have a schedule at the touch of my fingertips has been truly amazing!
ConsI honestly have nothing negative to say!
Keith H.
Major Gift Fundraiser
Fund-Raising, 5001-10,000 employees
May 20, 2019

“EverTrue is a game-changer for fundraisers”

OverallI have known this company since 2011 and am consistently blown away by their dedication to pushing the limits of what it means to be an advancement professional, while always maintaining exceptional customer service to ensure their clients are successful. The state of non-profit fundraising requires you to be nimble and forward thinking if you're going to earn the support of your constituency. EverTrue equips you with the needed tools and data to make that happen.
ProsIt knows the data I need, when I need it and makes it easy to access.
ConsIf there are cons, it's that the product offers so many tools I can find myself going down a rabbit hole of data discovery, but that's a ME problem, not an EverTrue problem.
May 20, 2019
Sara F.
Sr. Director of Regional Giving
May 24, 2019

“A Must for Any Regional Giving Team”

ProsEverTrue makes trip planning simple and effective. I can easily see what and how many alumni are in any given area and make the most of my time on the road.
ConsI wish the desktop version had the drawing capabilities that the app offers
Benjamin L.
Assistant Director, Leadership Giving
Fund-Raising, 201-500 employees
February 21, 2019

“Hate your current database? Get EverTrue immediately.”

OverallIt's intuitive and makes my life as a fundraiser significantly easier. I can find prospects, pull reports, and manage volunteers very easily.
Pros- Extremely easy to use -Makes my job easier - Pulls reports easily and quickly - The List feature is fantastic and versatile
Cons- I honestly cannot think of anything that I did not like. Sincerely. Their team is also very responsive to any new functionalities that you might like to add.

“EverTrue is great!”

ProsEverTrue's integration with social media helps us to better track constituents who are engaging with the college. This makes it easy to identify potential volunteers. I also really like the giving timeline display, where you can easily see how a person's giving has changed over time. The giving pages are also great.
ConsSometimes I feel like there is information that is missing from someone's record in EverTrue, or that there is information that I want to be able to see in EverTrue that I can't, so I have to use Raisers Edge (which we also have).
March 28, 2019

“Prospect details at your fingertips”

OverallWe are able to identify much easier the top level prospects. Sharing lists with other staff is a great tool.
ProsThe ease of use for segmenting data and sharing information.
ConsTrying to get the rest of our development to use it.
Kris M.
Director of Data and Reporting
May 21, 2019

“Our Gift Officers Love it!”

OverallVery good experience and I would recommend the product to others without reservation.
ProsIt was easy to set up. Our gift officers love using it when they are on the road and looking for a prospect to visit when they have free time. They can do their own filters and get the information faster than asking the reporting team for lists. That saves my team time too.
ConsSo far no dislikes. Customer support has been great when we have had an issue. They usually respond within 1-2 hours, so no complaints and they get the problem fixed quickly.
April 26, 2019

“Evertrue offers many unique features”

OverallWonderful customer service, great functionality. LOVE the Alumni Community app.
ProsI love the way I can see who is interacting with our company on Facebook.
ConsI am still learning how to set up queries.
Timothy G.
Research director
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“Research Director”

OverallProspect research. Some marketing communications issues. Major gift portfolio management.
ProsEase of use. Filtering for prospecting.
ConsThat other people in the organization don't use it enough.
Carrie S.
Advancement Officer

“Awesome!”

OverallIt's great! I will continue to use it daily-at my desk and on the road.
ProsI love the ability to look up prospects from my mobile device when I'm traveling.
ConsThe ability to make lists is a little cumbersome, but not bad once you get the hang of it. I would also like the ability to set alerts for follow up.
May 24, 2019

“Make yourself use this - you won't be sorry”

OverallI'm really happy with EverTrue. While I still use our internal database as well for some additional details, I enjoy the added bonus of having something I can take with me on the road. Plus, I feel like the company is attentive to user feedback and quick to make corrections and improvements. It's obvious they're committed to quality.
ProsMobile app gives me easy access to information I need and can't access when I'm on the road. I'm also a big fan of the trip building function.
ConsSometimes the mobile app has weird little glitches.
Thomas G.
Associate Director of Development, Athletics

“User Friendly Platform”

OverallI have been able to increases my monthly visits and have been able to target certain constituents more effectively.
Pros-Geographical Searches - Meeting Setups - List and Favorite section
ConsEvery time something is confusing or isn't working properly, we contact Evertrue and within 24-48 hours that problem has been fixed.
Elizabeth G.
Associate Director of Alumni Relations & Advancement Services
Higher Education, 1-10 employees

“Evertrue Beyond!”

OverallEvertrue has allowed us to move our business in a positive direction giving our Development Officers a tool they can use on the road or at their desk.
ProsThe ease of working with the product and the customer support is amazing!
ConsThere is nothing that we don't like, it has been an easy software to adapt to.
Lisette C.
Director of Advancement Services
March 27, 2019

“Bryant University Loves Evertrue”

OverallBest value-added tool I've come across in quite some time. It's game-changing!
ProsNumerous applications beneficial to prospect research, annual giving, major gift fundraising, alumni engagement, and marketing/communications
ConsNothing! It's a great product and the customer success team is top-notch!
Jacob P.
Annual Giving Officer
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
June 4, 2019

“Great Software and Easy to Use”

OverallI really enjoy the ease of which I can find my assigned prospects but also the giving history or educational history of unassigned prospects in a certain location. It also helps me gauge a person's capacity to know where they live or what other opportunities to contribute to other arts organizations exist within a certain zip code.
ProsThe ease of accessing donor files, the relative home price on their most recent address, and the presentation of relevant constituent data are items I like best about the software
ConsI raised money for an arts center, and it can be difficult to navigate the software relative to that specific interest. I like being able to see where Tech alumni live in relation to a certain zip code, but having information tailored to their interest *specific* to arts giving would be extremely beneficial
June 4, 2019
Anthony B.
AVP
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“ET Review”

OverallVery positive.
ProsSimplifies the less than user friendly CRMs. Quick searches & analysis, user friendly, fast, reliable. Always improving.
ConsWe don't use the software to its fullest capacity, so its not a fair complaint, but I would like to be able to customize manager tools and contact reports. It would be ideal if information that I put into EverTrue was transferred into our CRM (that is available, but we don't take advantage of it)
Sharin R.
Director of Annual Giving

“Giving With Evertrue”

OverallWhat Evertrue offers, in addition to user friendly, advanced software, is excellent customer service - and with a smile.
ProsEvertrue provides great functionality to quickly identify donor giving history, make online giving easy, provides access to create donor searches using a variety of search options.
ConsNot much I do not like. I just don't use all the feature search options on a regular basis, so sometimes have to reteach myself how to create a new search.
Jim H.
Assoc Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
May 31, 2019

“Finally! A top of the line product for fundraisers”

OverallReally great experience overall. Thankful that this company created something so powerful and simple to use.
ProsEase of use. Customer service. Mobile interface.
ConsPeriodically it gets stuck and you have to update the mobile app to get it to work.
May 31, 2019

“Evertrue”

ProsEase of use. Everything is in one place from prospecting to execution of visits to stewardship.
ConsEvolution of service. As the company has gotten bigger, the early adopters have been left behind a bit.
Susan M.
Associate Director, University Advancement
Higher Education, 5001-10,000 employees
May 21, 2019

“Prospecting is much easier!”

ProsMy favorite functionality of EverTrue is the ease of pulling prospect lists within a specific radius, with specific criteria . Huge time saver & I've identified a few donors who had not previously been visited.
ConsDictating & editing contact reports is not as easy as it might be. The EverTrue team is super responsive though so I'm sure this will be improved soon.
May 21, 2019

“EverTrue is a Valuable link to our Alumni”

OverallOverall we find EverTrue to be a tool that helps us gage how engaged our alumni are with us. It is a wonderful tool for our MGO's to plan trips and provide the data team quick updates on contact information. The help desk is very good at quick answers. My experience with using EverTrue has been a very positive one.
ProsThe EverTrue software is easy to use and update.
ConsThe Manual steps to link an Alum with their facebook page is my what I like least. Although EverTrue does a great job at matching for us, those that can't be matched by Evertrue, we are able to manually match, it is just a timely process.

“Ever true”

OverallI wish that Evertrue would have more options for getting reports on prospects. You get what you pay for and if you don't have all the options then it has limitations.
ProsI like that it covers all the regions and shows clusters
ConsThe data base is only as current as the download from my institution. Not confident the contact information is current.
Melissa F.
Director of Development
Higher Education, 1-10 employees

“Evertrue Review”

ProsI like the scheduling aspect and how it adds it to my google calendar. Also, being able to see all interactions in one place.
ConsIn the trip module, if I have sorted the trip list based on last name and then choose to look at a constituent's record, when I return to the trip overview, my preferred sort reverts back to First Name. It's annoying. Perhaps I simply need to change my preferences but I haven't had the time to do so. Once a meeting is copied to my Google calendar, the google calendar meeting needs to be manually refreshed b/c the updates in evertrue to do not pull through.
Ashley S.
Senior Director

“Great Product”

Overallthe search features are fantastic and makes prospecting for a unit more efficient
Prossearch features, especially by keyword and the mapping featuring
ConsThe app crashes Having to sign in with Linkedin on the app sometimes makes for headaches as it signs you into Linkedin instead of the app
Ciara G.
Associate Director of Alumni Relations and Development
May 21, 2019

“The Alumni Relations and Development Goto!”

ProsIt's great how Evertrue combines alumni relations activities with social media engagement AND development information.
ConsNothing! I easily enjoy how Evertrue has an app that makes the important information that I need easily available.
Steve W.
Assistant Director, Annual Giving
Fund-Raising, 501-1000 employees
April 26, 2019

“Evertrue's Volunteer Platform is fantastic!”

ProsI work with class volunteers from our college that help us raise support. The volunteer portal that Evertrue offers has been an incredible asset in allowing our volunteers access to information on their assignments and receiving notifications immediately of their success in garnering a gift. Additionally, the administrative side of the platform is intuitive and easy to use.
ConsI have yet to experience any problems with the platform. The Evertrue staff is helpful and quick to provide help.
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“First Look”

OverallGood product, easy to use, one stop look at a constituent
ProsI like the mapping capabilities to view constituents in an area, and plan visits
ConsExchanging actions back to Raisers edge.
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
May 27, 2019

“Wonderful product”

ProsIt makes it really easy to sort through our data, identify where our prospects are, and act upon the information we can quickly identify.
ConsWe have been very pleased with using EverTrue.
May 27, 2019
Sophie R.
Director of Alumni Relations
Fund-Raising, 201-500 employees
February 22, 2019

“Love it!”

ProsIts very user friendly and the customer service is top notch.
ConsIt is slow to populate and sometimes slow in general.
February 22, 2019
John F.
Vice Chancellor for Advancement
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees

“Great on the road”

OverallIt's such an important product to front line Advancement staff, and I see it becoming bigger, broader and better over time.
ProsWhen I'm traveling--which I do a lot--I use EverTrue to help me access data on our alumni and prospects. It's an easy tool to use.
ConsSometimes I have to log in with access codes instead of staying logged in, and at times I can't find certain alumni through the app.

“EverTrue thumbs up!”

OverallEverTrue has already uncovered new audiences for us to share our story. Every day we could find more people if we had the time and resources to do so. We have just scratched the surface.
ProsThe integration with Facebook and LinkedIn are absolutely worth the value.
ConsConvincing my colleagues it is worth the value. This is the same problem with any new software, there is always skepticism.
Alan R.
Associate Director - Alumni & Development
Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees

“Game Changer”

OverallEarlier this year I was in Boston with some free time. I accessed EverTrue and realized an old friend was nearby. I was able to reach out and get together for a quick visit, and land a nice donation to the school.
ProsWe enjoy the ease of use when we visit a location for alumni. It allows us to quickly and easily determine who we need to see, and sometimes who is nearby that we may have misplaced on our radar.
ConsNothing - this software does everything it advertises, and the people at EverTrue are a great resource to assist when needed.