noCRM.io Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.6/5

About noCRM.io

Lead management software (SaaS) built for salespeople. Unlike a traditional CRM system, noCRM boosts productivity by allowing sales reps to create leads in seconds (email, mobile, business card, websites, spreadsheet) and manage their sales cycle from end to end. Managers and reps can monitor the health of their pipeline with our visual sales pipeline and synchronise reminders with their calendars ensuring no follow-up is missed and no important lead is dropped. Learn more about noCRM.io

Flammarion A.
Sales manager
Internet, 11-50 employees

“The complete CRM”

OverallWe used excel before know YDNCRM, it was hard to organize the "to do" list and even to do follow up. Now we have an efficient chart about our sales and new contacts and measure the future sale by looking the new clients to come.
ProsThis CRM is complete in every way for new prospectors to follow up on customers, we have a match organized chart for to do list and a better notification on today list.
ConsThe pipeline view need to separate by color to make easy to distinguish categories.
Brandon M.
Creative Strategist
Banking, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“For Those That Want A SIMPLE CRM Solution!”

OverallUsed it for a few years with past clients, I chose this company over many others over the ease of use because most people don't like using CRMS and the more simple you can create a system, the better involvment you will have from the user.
ProsFormerly YouDontNeedACRM.com this company keeps it simple, and nothing can be wrong with keeping it simple. UNLESS.... you are at a company that does not adapt to that philosophy. However, they allow clean tracking of deals, clients, conversations and todos. What more do you need?
ConsHere is what else you may need, an EMAIL integration, doesn't have one so you need to integrate this. If you want all in one EMAIL marketing solutions, this is just for CRM, working leads and database, but must connect other tools increasing the price and hoping they play well together.
December 4, 2018
Julien C.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2016

“The simpliest prospecting tool ever!”

OverallWe have been using YDNCRM in my company for two years now. It is the first tool I put in place when I joined. It is by far the easiest softaware to follow customer conquest, pipe and new business gain. Extermely user friendly, my team and I use it every day. I know in real time what to do and what my team does. Business meetings wtih my team don't need to be prepared anymore : every information is in YDNCRM and comes out in a click. Very simple but powerful too!
ProsSimple, user friendly, very good for customer conquest.
ConsDoesn't propose any emailing campaign.
October 9, 2016
Eduardo E.
Diretor Financeiro - CFO
Chemicals, 1-10 employees
July 21, 2017

“Maintain focus on the Pipeline”

ProsThe App is perfect for controlling the sales pipeline. It is extremely easy to use and does not require the sales person to fill in endless fields. It is the only CRM app that I have seen that was quickly adopted by the sales staff. I tried other CRMs before and they are very nice theoretically, but are not practical for the user. By focusing only on prospecting new customers, this tool gets the job done.
ConsIf you want to keep track of the user AFTER the first purchase, this app is not for you. They do have a means for doing this but then, it is not very practical or straight forward. The reports are nice but could be better. You don't get information on conversion rates from one Stage to another Stage.
July 21, 2017
Mark D.
Représentant
Construction, 51-200 employees
August 2, 2018

“No CRM”

OverallIn sales we often use this as an every day tool to track our leads and follow ups. Its a good basic tool
ProsVery user friendly, Updated often and service is good.
ConsNot much, wish you could better analysts of your leads
August 2, 2018
Joshua S.
The boss
July 11, 2018

“Covers all the normal steps of sales and post-sales process. Does its job. PERIOD”

ProsI was able to use it and remind me of all steps of the sales process. I used extensively with API access and works Works great with Zapier. Well equipped to make calls. Service fast and efficient
ConsVery annoying name "NO....." You Don't need...... negative jargon. would like support 24/07. Why are you asking for more. That is it?!
July 11, 2018
Zach M.
Account Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2017

“Use of the CRM for business clients tracking”

ProsThe system is extremely easy to use and you can learn the basics of what you need in a couple hours. The integration of the sent emails into the comments is the best feature that this system has that others do not. I have used Salesforce in the past and it was almost too much information. This CRM really only focuses on the basics of who you are contacting and when to follow up.
ConsIt works well depending on your need. If you just need a follow up system, then you can't go wrong with it. If you are in the financial industry and need to know a lot of specifics for each client, you would end up with a long write up in the description rather than separate areas to put different information.
April 18, 2017
Jim M.
Mortgage Loan Officer
Financial Services, 11-50 employees

“Mortgage Advisor”

OverallEasy to use. Best part is how quickly you can access info from laptop or phone. Especially like the copy lead or add a lead feature when you send emails and tags for different sorting needs.
Prosaccess on computer or phone, tags for sorting. can copy emails to client record or add to a new lead.
ConsIf you add a lead from a website you don't see the same Create a Lead Features like name, address, email, phone, normal CRM fields.
Bowen D.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
September 27, 2019

“Lightweight, super-usable CRM”

OverallMy main criteria for software evaluation (aside from features) is whether I *enjoy* using it. I like using noCRM because of the fast UI, keyboard shortcuts, and the great pipeline view.
ProsFast, very usable web-based CRM with solid app and well-implemented keyboard shortcuts.
ConsI don't like that when a contact is in "standby" status, I have to keep updating the reminder date... A "hold" status might be useful.
September 27, 2019
Chris V.
Creative Director
Internet, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2014

“NoCRM is easy, fast, and flexible”

OverallI've used a number of CRM systems, but had trouble finding one that was simple enough for me: a solo entrepreneur interfacing only with a few clients at a time. What I loved about You Don't Need a CRM! right away was that it's flexible: it's great for a small business like my own, but is also scalable for larger businesses. It's easy to use, so the learning curve is low, and it's fast too. No matter how much info you're storing inside, it'll speed right along. If you've had trouble picking a CRM, give You Don't Need a CRM! a try. It might just be the perfect fit - it was for me!
Pros+ Perfect for businesses of all sizes + The UI is clear and easy to navigate + Zapier integration makes it easy to add leads from contact forms + The support team is incredibly responsive - they've implemented multiple feature suggestions I've had
Cons+ Instead of multiple fields for each attribute of a lead, you have one big textarea that you enter info in. It's super flexible which is great, but makes it harder to keep information super organised.
October 10, 2014
Stavros Q.
IT Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
October 25, 2016

“A tool the team can finally use!”

OverallI have been exploring several tools lately for sales purpose. The biggest challenge I come across in specialized crms is that they take a long time just to get a hang of.. It requires you at least a months work in training and workshops for the team to understand the usage. Instead with YDNCRM , to team feels very familiar with the interface and the process. It feels like a lot of the regular social networks, and its easier to take to real work.
ProsEase of use. Familiar Interface Good webinars
ConsIt may be limited . Could have a little of other process integrations.
Recommendations to other buyersDefinitely give it a try. You don´t even have to put down money, and get your people to try it out. See real progress for yourself.
October 25, 2016
Michelle K.
Founder / CEO
April 19, 2018

“LOVE IT”

ProsI LOVE this CRM! I have a very simple business/service model so I didn't need a lot of bells and whistles but I still wanted a seamless accurate database management system that could hold me accountable for follow-ups and allow me the leisure of organizing my contacts systematically and customizable to my business. I've been with this CRM for over a year now and I LOVE IT!
ConsSo far there is nothing I don't like. I've run into some minor glitches but every time I do, I contact their support and they fix it.
April 19, 2018
Bruce R.
February 25, 2016

“Great App for Organising and Managing the Sales Pipeline”

OverallIn tandem with trialling the YDNCRM! app for our client, we redesigned and refined their internal sales processes and significantly improved their productivity. Before YDNCRM! preparing the monthly sales activity report was a tedious process to prepare. The client now obtains daily, weekly and monthly stats and 'line of sight' for all the steps in their sales pipeline. The YDNCRM! pipeline terminates when the deal is Won. However, our client's Sales Process terminated only when the product had been manufactured, delivered and installed (a further 2 -3 weeks) and so we also needed a tool to manage the ToDo's through these relatively short duration steps. YDNCRM does have a workaround to manage those subsequent project management and customer relations management steps before final payment is received. This workaround is a little clunky to set up but did achieve the desired result after redesigning some internal work processes. Customer service was great!
Harold G.
professional graphic designer
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees
December 5, 2018

“WHAT EVERY TEAM MUST HAVE”

ProsI'm working with this CRM for the first time and I think it's quite simple to use it is reliable, very good option for a sales team, I can open it on several devices so very well
ConsFor the moment nothing negative to aim, excellent option.
December 5, 2018
Natalia R.
psychologist
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees
November 3, 2018

“noCRM reliable”

ProsnoCRM.io I am in trial period but so far is the best application I've seen for the management of prospects, leads and clients
Consexcellent option for a sales team, could have some, but they are not significant, in general excellent option.
November 3, 2018
Vagner I.
Senior Consultant
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
December 2, 2016

“Exactly what i needed!”

OverallThe software is simple, very intuitive and easy to use. It's really easy to customize, and the idea of having a spreadsheet for the prospects that can be converted to leads and added to the sales funnel after this conversion is very good, because I now, finally, can manage the prospection and the sales processes in a simple and effective way.
ProsEasy to use Customizable Intuitive Separates prospects from lead in an effective manner
ConsCan't filter by "last contact", to make sure I'm not forgetting any of my clients.
December 2, 2016
Daniel D.
Business Development Manager
January 11, 2016

“Exactly what I needed. Up and running within minutes.”

OverallSage, Act, Dynamics ... ugh. All I want is a way to track my leads. I don't want anything complicated. I was looking around for a way of getting stuff in and out of my accounting system and discovered YDNACRM on Zapier. So, wait, I don't *actually* need a CRM? I took the trial and within a few days entered my billing info because I knew that this was exactly what I needed. The morning splash of business in my inbox is a great reminder of what I have got to do today, the links direct to the leads in the emails are great for on-the-go management, and the allocation to other members of your team, status updates, amount & probability reports are the icing on the cake. And the video tutorial which walks you through the whole entire system in 15 minutes is exactly what is needed. Top marks all round. Highly recommended.
January 11, 2016
KANDUKURI S.
November 7, 2016

“Very Good and a friendly application”

OverallI have been looking for a good crm tool with a fully loaded features package and finally after many hardships i have found this to be very exciting and wonderful.
ProsIts very easy to use for admin as well for the team. Its easy to assign create and also close the prospects when we need them.
ConsNothing as of now let me use this for more than an year and then i guess i could find some. Hopefully nothing!
Recommendations to other buyersits a really good and easy application and a perfect replacement to all your complicated crm tools
November 7, 2016
Adam C.
October 4, 2016

“The CRM for you”

OverallI was a bit skeptical at first, but for the price I could not pass up the chance to try this system out. I have drifted from CRM to CRM for our Small Manufacturing company. For us is it about follow up, and maintaining relationships with our community, partner businesses, media, AND customers. This system allowed us to create a fun and flexible way to manage our business at a fraction of the cost. CRM should not be a time consumer. A lot of CRM softwares are at their peak functionality when YOU spend lots of time inputting data that doesn't really help you close the sales. What helps us close the sale is visibility of who we've be talking too, what was last said, and having reminders. If you have not tried this, you missing out. No matter the size of your business, you should give this a shot.
October 4, 2016
Lorena S.
economist
Cosmetics, 5001-10,000 employees
November 21, 2018

“noCRM.io really very good”

Prosan excellent tool easy to use, reliable, so that we do not miss any leads and thus close more sales
ConsSo far the best, you organize life for sales, excellent and 100% recommended.
November 21, 2018
Vincent A.
Printing, Unspecified
April 29, 2015

“Provide external team with trade show leads”

OverallCurrently in intitial testing phase - looking for a solution to provide external/contract sales group trade show lead; in addtion to get an insight to their own prospecting.
ProsGood solution to get propsects to an external group (with no access to our network/crm), to see the progress of these prospects through the pipeline and get insight to these accounts from each rep's notes/comments.
ConsI do not see a way to assign a group of prospects to a particular rep; have to assign one prospect at a time.

By You Don't Need a CRM! on April 29, 2015
Hi, and thanks for your comment. If you go to the "all leads" or "all your leads" tab, by choosing the compact view you can do leads' mass assign. I hope this help. Regards
April 29, 2015
Kishan K.
Co-Founder & CEO
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
December 22, 2015

“Amazing Tool . My Team Loves YDNCRM”

OverallWe have been using YDNCRM since more than a year. We fall in love with this since then. Its so simple , easy and add-on features are real helpful to meet the business needs.
ProsExisting Customer details display while typing the Title is really cool feature .
ConsDoesn't have contact Management system. still i love it.
December 22, 2015
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
October 15, 2014

“Great lead tracking tool for small team of sales rep”

OverallGreat lead tracking tool focused on the needs of sales rep: know what you have to work on, what the next step is and requires very little work from reps. Since it is easy to use, reps use it giving decent reporting to sales leaders. Simple and efficient!
ProsEasy to use and requires little to no training, smart to-do/stand-by status to only focus on what matters and never let a lead fall through the cracks, 2 systems of tags to categorize leads quickly without heavy set-up, cheap
ConsDoes not necessarily handles the need of a large sales team (No multi-currencies, no reporting by team, etc.) but on the other side, it's not what it's made for :)
Kim J.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
July 21, 2016

“Visual, clear and cuts the rubbish! ”

OverallWe have trialled this for a month and have been very impressed at the ease of use, the customer service and mostly how visual it makes the lead process.
ProsThe visual aspects and the clear definition between a prospect and a lead - so important and creates motivation and drive.
ConsI cannot seem to use the toolbar feature which would be useful with linked in (I have a Mac) so not a surprise
July 21, 2016
Jim M.
Mortgage Advisor
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
June 8, 2016

“You Don't Need a CRM”

OverallUse to capture Client and Referral Partner contacts and meeting notes. Additionally save attachment, website links and other quick links needed to manage the relationship.
ProsEasy to use, very affordable, quickly add new lead from Linked In or website drag and drop. BCC copies to your Client Record. Customize Tags for different Referral Partners.
ConsWould like to see a way to add follow up reminders for more than one date and time.
June 8, 2016
Darlington S.
Senior Associate
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
November 2, 2018

“Great tool for entrepreneur”

OverallThis CRM allows me to keep track for my clients and potential recruits. I can create multiple pipeline and keep track of my everyday activities. I love it
ProsVery user friendly, cost effective and you can customize it to fit your business needs.
ConsNothing this is an awesome app and I would recommended it.
November 2, 2018
Armin W.
CEO / Business Owner
November 10, 2017

“It is a great app! , the right mix of essential tools to keep the lead nurturing process running”

Pros- nice overview (not a confusing dashboard) - super price-performance relation - capturing of data from any website via LeadClipper - all information in one package - Less is more!
Cons- missing Firefox/Nightly integration of the LeadClipper - changing of UI-structure - no Cons discoverd till now
November 10, 2017
Sellami Y.
Business unit manager
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
January 2, 2017

“Good commercial tool”

OverallIt's a really a very light and simple tool avoiding losing time on reporting and let focus on the opportunities, the pipe is very simple and useful, more effort can be done on statistics reports.
ProsSimplicity of the app
ConsThe statistic report and export to PDF
Recommendations to other buyersTry it with the real cases will give you a good idea about the advantages offered by You Don't Need a CRM!
January 2, 2017
Penny A.
Sales Consultant
February 25, 2016

“YDNCRM helped us improve the productivity and motivation of our Sales Team”

OverallEasy to learn and easy to use! Support is prompt, friendly and efficient. We trialled the app for 30 days and have been sufficiently impressed to continue on a paid basis. The app required us to rethink several of our Sales Processes and we now operate much more efficiently. The entire sales pipeline is now highly visible to all and we are excited that we can now see the progress in moving the Leads from Suspect to Prospect culminating in Won, Lost or Cancelled. We adapted the app to track the product delivery process beyond the winning of the deal to installation and final payment.
Luis V.
Asesor comercial
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
August 18, 2018

“A very intuitive CRM.”

ProsThe most I like about YDNCRM is that allows you to follow the different process for each lead you manage. Is very easy to set you tags, pipeline, teams and tasks.
ConsIf you need to manage the same data base whit different products, and if you have different pipelines for each product, maybe this is not the best tool. Also you cannot add all you leads to the sales (ex) process in a few clics, instead you have to make "clic" at each lead to add them to your pipeline.
August 18, 2018
Dan N.
June 22, 2017

“Best Value for the Money !!”

ProsAfter looking at other CRM Apps This product offered the Free trial. I use this to manage all my sales contacts and jobs sold
ConsSo Far So Good, This CRM offers everything to run my day to day sales. I really have not found any downsides with this application.
June 22, 2017
Harsh C.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
August 13, 2016

“It really works and most practical and easy to use product.”

OverallEarlier i used many products but they were neither resonating with nature of work nor were they practical. the product design is awesome and very intuitive.
ProsUser friendly and very intuitive. Good customer support.
ConsMultiple sales funnel option is only for enterprise version.
Recommendations to other buyersUser fee must be reduced.
August 13, 2016
Guillaume C.
Vice-Treasurer
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2016

“Our new prosp' software”

OverallWe tried You Don't Need a CRM and we definitely liked it : the overall software is easy to use, extremely intuitive and enables you to get results.
ProsEase of use Smooth interface Entirely personalizable
ConsSome optimization are still to do
Recommendations to other buyersTry it, it's free for two weeks and you will definitely adopt it.
July 18, 2016
Shelley G.
Business Builder
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
February 3, 2017

“Well worth the price”

OverallIt as some great features. easy to organize your clients and keeping track of your hotlist. I like the integration into the calendar to help remind me of appointments.
ProsAffordable, for the price, it's useful to have.
ConsNot sure. they've done a great job with everything.
February 3, 2017
patrick P.
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
January 1, 2017

“CRM fast and efficient”

OverallIt's not my first CRM that I setup, even is this software is not supposed to be a CRM, it's an incredible help for the sales and to follow all the leads. Thank
ProsEasy to follow and setup
ConsOf course some functions are missing but it's common. I Hope
January 1, 2017
Paris R.
Online Media, Unspecified
May 4, 2015

“NoCRM Works Well”

OverallI really like NoCRM for lead management. It is very intuitive. I love the drag and drop feature for leads to move them along the pipeline. Its simple on the surface but allows depth of content capture if you need it.
ProsVery intuitive. Perfect for lead management. Easy drag and drop. Works consistently.
ConsWould be nice if it allowed for multiple lead pipelines. Lets say for example one for client leads and one for job prospects. Right now they would have to be separate accounts.
May 4, 2015
Mathieu A.
License Partner
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
October 3, 2019

“Tought it was good when i knew nothing else.”

ProsAt first when I was new to CRM and Started using it, it was really simple really user friendly.
ConsIt was to simple, I switch to Hubspot and what i can do Now with my CRM is soooooo much better. I never want to go back!
October 3, 2019
Kumar A.
October 3, 2016

“The best 'No Nonsense' Lead Tracking tool currently available”

OverallWe tried complex CRMs and realized that we really don't need to buy such expensive tools as we mainly needed an easy to use pipeline tracker with some notification facilities and bulk prospects upload features and YDNCRM was spot on the target. Pros: Awesome tools for 1 step lead creation from linkedin and emails directly. Android and iOS apps Cons: Multiple leads for the same client has to be managed through client folder which is not bad but could have been more user friendly.
October 3, 2016
DURAND S.
January 6, 2016

“Simple, easy to use and nice interface ”

OverallI want to say i like the software. I try many CRM and when you want sell products, i think it's the best because you're focus on the opportunities to make business. You don't lose time to fill your database. You import a file and you start to work on your deals. And for me, the important thing too, is that the team is here for you if you need help. After one week i received an e-mail to ask me if everything is ok. (good point) Just one thing to say : TRY IT
January 6, 2016
Jose P.
Education Management, Unspecified
May 18, 2015

“Extraordinary tool for organizing ay win new customers”

OverallIt allowed me to better organize my time and I am getting to my first clients with this tool I think a phenomenal tool
ProsIt is easy to use. very intuitive. reminds you when you make a call to a customer. you can link it to other applications. will organize the conversations going history that you had with the contact. Will generate some statistics of your leads.
ConsSo far I have no against
May 18, 2015
Mykola P.
Sales Manger
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2017

“easy and useful sales process system”

OverallSimple and understandable system. Everything you need are at your fingertips, easily search leads and manage any changes in process.
Prossimple end functional, easy to use
January 25, 2017
Frédéric L.
Head of Agency
May 24, 2016

“Great tool, simple and powerful”

OverallIt's so easy to use : no need to fill in any database... Just add your own mail adress in bcc so that you create a lead when you mail a contact, or even scan a card with the mobile app... Tasks reminder is fully integrated in google calendar so you can drive your prospection with the tool and track any contact ! That's a tool I use and enjoy every day ! Pros ? Still looking for after three months of use...
May 24, 2016
Printing, 51-200 employees
November 20, 2015

“Excellent, simple and efficient”

Overall100% online system that helps you manage your prospets rapidly and efficiently. Easy to set up and very intuitive, this app is ideally configured for mobile people.
ProsI asked a question to the support team. I received an answer in less than 24 hours. The contact that I talked to was very nice and the support seems to be very open-minded to any suggestions.
November 20, 2015
Scott D.
OWNER
Accounting, 1-10 employees
October 31, 2018

“No CRM Awsome”

OverallThis is making it easy for me to have a CRM without the headaches of an overcomplicated monstrosity.
ProsI like that I can use it easily and it is not over complicated. I tried several and all of the competitors are too much for what I need. Also one great price!
ConsProbably that it doesn't have a place for regular contacts that are not sales oriented. For example, I have contacts that I want to store that may generate leads but not sales.
October 31, 2018
Uzziel S.
February 4, 2016

“Great and cheap app”

OverallI have a small retail business so I needed a system to manage my lead without running out on budget. I tested the free service and I loved it, now i have more than 1 year using it and i find it very help full, plus the NO CRM team provides ongoing support and training. I highly recommend this system if you have small to medium sales teams and don't want to spend weeks on the set up.
February 4, 2016
Pedro H.
Sales Engineer
January 25, 2016

“Very High Rating!”

OverallI would like to congrats the creators of YDNACRM. Besides the ease of use, I liked a lot and it is very useful the possibility to assign an email directly to a lead by just copying avixy@leadalead.com into the Cco field. Also, creating a lead from a business card is also fantastic! Another functionality I found great are the prospection sheets! Anyway... congrats for it. We will continue using it a lot!
January 25, 2016
Giorgio B.
November 15, 2015

November 15, 2015
Jordi J.
Marketing Manager
April 6, 2016

“Easy, functional and focused on the important things”

OverallWe'd been trying several CRM softwares and we finally decided to implement You Don't need a CRM because it allows that our sales team work 100% focused on their opportunities and don't lose time and efforts filling long forms. At the same time, it was really easy to integrate with our email platform and we now have all the information always synchronized.
April 6, 2016
Tiago C.
Help Desk technician at HP Entreprise Services
201-500 employees
October 21, 2014

“Good APP”

OverallGood application. Easy to use and with the features needed.
ProsEasy; Complete; Leads open by email;
ConsIntegration with zapier still in BETA

By You Don't Need a CRM! on April 29, 2015
Hi and thank you for your review. For your info the integration with Zapier is not anymore in Beta. Here is the Zapier announcement: https://zapier.com/zapbook/updates/399/youdontneedacrm-integrations/ Regards
October 21, 2014
Seb B.
GM, US
October 15, 2014

“Great tool to track leads without living in your CRM”

OverallIt does what it says on the tin: track leads, help sales rep know when to get back in touch with a lead and structure deals quickly using tags. This is a sales-rep focused CRM, not a reporting-led CRM and it helps make sure no lead ever falls through the crack. The app is very easy to use, requires no training and can be configured for a small team in 5 minutes. Great way to power a small sales team.