Talkdesk Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.6/5

About Talkdesk

Talkdesk is next-generation cloud-based call center software that helps you connect with your customers. The easy-to-use interface offers robust functionality with advanced features, comprehensive reporting and seamless integrations with 25+ business tools to empower sales and service teams to have personalized, effective conversations with customers. Learn more about Talkdesk

Logan B.
Ops Manager
Insurance, 11-50 employees
August 14, 2019

“Talkdesk everything you want with a clean UI/UX - CCaaS”

OverallOUr customers want quick and easy access to their reps by phone. Talkdesk makes that possible. Management wants an integrated phone system to be able to view high level data in other areas of our business. Talkdesk is the CCaas that fit our needs.
ProsThe ease of use the my favorite thing about the software. As a daily user and admin, Talkdesk isn't part of things I worry about breaking, it just works. It works for me and new hires alike.
ConsCall quality. If talkdesk could fix the random bouts of call quality issues, then this would be a near perfect solution.
Valdrin T.
IT Engineer
Restaurants, 501-1000 employees
March 19, 2019

“Easy to set up and feature full contact center”

OverallOverall experience is positive, it has many great features, a click to call extension, a callbar. It also has some things that are missing, however, the overall experience, we as admins of talkdesk, and our agents is positive.
ProsThe most I like about talkdesk is that it has many integrations with other 3rd party sites, such as Salesforce, Kustomer, Ytica, etc. And all of these integrations are already included, out of the box -- we don't have to do any coding, or API calls ourselves. Besides that, we also like how easy it is to set up new agents, give them a new number, or add them to a ring group and they are ready to make and receive calls within minutes.
ConsThe least I like about Talkdesk is the reporting section. Granted, their scheduled reports and dashboards are great tools which we use daily; however they lack some quality of life features that will make creating and editing reports from a chore to an enjoyable experience. The issue is that, once a scheduled report has been created, it cannot be edited anymore, and our team frequently has new hires and transfers so we have the need to add new members to different reports, but that is not possible, and instead we have to recreate the whole report from scratch.
March 19, 2019
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
September 30, 2019

“Talkdesk is the best in Class ”

OverallReally positive. Talkdesk does a great job at listening to their customer needs in order to make a better product. That are fast with changes that benefit a wide net of their clients.
ProsWe were looking for a CCAAS partner that would seamlessly integrate with Zendesk. We needed to have a full integration that allowed screen pops for agents to document tickets.
ConsIn order to capitalize on reporting, you really need to have a serious excel background but once you have the data where it needs to be, the reporting is very powerful.
September 30, 2019
Don A.
February 28, 2019

“The Best, Near Perfection Integration”

OverallWe have been using both SalesForce and TalkDesk for more than a year now for our company and it could have never been easier compared to what we were using before, I am really thankful that our team have discovered this platform. We started using SalesForce first for a few weeks but then TalkDesk happened and it has never been this easy for me and my team, Calls logged automatically, Cases auto populate with the correct and necessary details which results in fast and efficient customer response and information backtracking. We can never ask for a better service, The Talkdesk Live at our dashboard was super helpful for managing our Agents and for tracking our service level rates which is very important if you are working for a customer driven company/job. The only hiccup that we have experienced overall is SF connector not linking properly to the TalkDesk widget in which we figured was caused by Internet fluctuations whenever the connection speed gets lost/slow but with coordinating this with the Talkdesk Team and our IT department we were able to fix the issue and it barely happens anymore and when it does occur it can be easily fixed by reloading SF. Such an awesome service.
ProsIntegration is a breeze, My team and I never encountered any issues with the integration and the information of any of our call logs getting lost/missing
ConsCallbar integration would sometimes disconnect fail, there are times where the information takes minutes to get transferred to Salesforce which is detrimental to fast customer interaction
February 28, 2019
Hugo L.
Customer Experience Team Leader
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 501-1000 employees
April 8, 2019

“Talkdesk for call centre”

OverallI was initially a customer experience agent. As an agent, I was using Talkdesk as a tool to communicate with customers and keep track of my performance. I am now a manager and use Talkdesk daily in order to manage the workflow of my employees. Additionnally, I always use Talkdesk to have a detail view of the performance from the member on my team. Based on their data, I will be able to performing adequate coaching sessions.
ProsI like that as a supervisor I have a lot of visibility and detailed data about my agents performance. As such, I can offer personalized help to each of my agents in regards to their perfomance data shown on the Talkdesk software. It has helped me become a better manager and my employees become more performant. Additionnally, Talkdesk offers a lot of features in order for you to personalize your Talkdesk as per your needs. You can manipulate the lines and many other things in order to properly set the workflow.
ConsI don't have many cons about this software. I do see some newer agents struggling with the user friendliness of it all. However, you learn pretty quickly to manipulate it.
April 8, 2019
January 19, 2018

“Fairly innovative company, not perfect but who is”

ProsWe've been with Talkdesk for over 2 years, and in that time they've proven to be hungry for the market, very innovative and collaborative. The product is fairly robust and there are releases fairly often for improvements, minimal downtime and a nice UI/interface. The sentiment reporting is invaluable and you often don't have to reach out to support since their knowledge base is ridiculously thorough.
ConsWe definitely noticed with the departure of our first CSM and transition to another, our rose colored glasses started to come off. Talkdesk suffered some serious outages later in 2017 (though they did their best to make it right after the fact). There are some seemingly obvious improvements that could be made to the product that they have so far de-prioritized over those shiny "innovative" features. Reporting more often than not requires exporting CSVs in order to truly dig into the data, and when you do have to contact support you'll always get a canned response, have to clarify and emphasize again, *then* the agent starts to answer your question.
January 19, 2018
Kenneth K.
Chief Operating Officer
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
June 20, 2016

“A fresh take on an old necessity”

OverallThere are a lot of longstanding names in the call center software arena. Like many verticals with legacy providers, aging code bases make agile integration, extensibility, and the introduction of innovative new capabilities difficult. Talkdesk is the relatively newcomer to the cloud call center software space that we found to be the perfect mix of fresh, full-featured, and reliable. After all, your phone system in nothing on which you can take a gamble. As we have grown and our needs increased, so too have the capabilities of the Talkdesk platform. We have been very happy with the decision to leverage Talkdesk as our call center solution and look forward to continuing to leverage new platform capabilities as they are introduced.
Cons1. An API to an API. Because Talkdesk is built on top of twilio and other telephony providers, the API is effectively a bridge to another API which currently limits integration capabilities. 2. Sometimes slow to respond or ineffective technical customer support when troubleshooting integration issues.
Nikki K.
Sales Executive New Business Sales
Consumer Services, 501-1000 employees

“Easy to navigate”

OverallLike mentioned before, working in customer service there is a lot of times where I had to speak with the customer call someone else at the moment. Putting the customer on hold and at the same moment calling at a different place was really helpful. Great service! Really satisfied.
ProsI would say the best thing is that it is really easy using the Callbar, reviewing calls, conference calls, transferring calls, etc. While working in Customer Service I used Talkdesk 8 hours a day and for that kind of job is very important to have a fast and easy way to reach out to the customers. Being able to find previous calls in two clicks is the best thing ever. Yes, you have to put the number but that's about it. When you put the number it takes you to a site where you can check all the calls you made with that phone number, even years ago. I could've listened to a call that my colleagues made which help me perform better in my call.
ConsSo far, can't complain. There were times that the widget would not work but the web was always working as a backup plan.
Robert N.
Customer Service Manager

“Why we chose Talkdesk”

OverallOverall, it has been a positive and pleasant experience. They are always responsive, always open to feedback and will go the extra mile to assist with special requests.
ProsEase of setup, the support provided, constant updates and integrations with other software and services. Constant updates from their development team on new features and services.
ConsCould use some additional features such as multiple dashboards to monitor multiple centers/ring groups
Vladimir P.
Tech Svs TL
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
March 12, 2019

“User-friendly and easy to use”

OverallIt helps a lot with the proper call distribution, which is crucial for multi-language support. In addition, the ease of manipulating the roles and the lines, allows us to react immediately, depending on the languages and priorities needed on the spot.
ProsThe ease of installation, usage, and fast reporting tools. Easy to be set up for new agents and changed for the current ones, along with the user-friendly UI, which allows prompt assigning of different roles, access, and support lines.
ConsActually, the tool is really user-friendly, even for the admins. However, It will be a good option to have the calls/chats distribution prioritization a bit more customizable. I've run over the default prioritization, which is quite logical and brings a lot of sense and light over the talkdesk work, but it would be great to have the option to prioritize the distribution to a particular agent and then to change this prioritization to another one. Especially, when we work on different languages, level of expertize, and have different contact channels.
Amir H.
Head Of Technology
Education Management, 51-200 employees
July 22, 2019

“Great experience so far”

ProsWe've had a pretty good experience with TalkDesk since we launched it a few years ago. We love the ease of configuration, the built in reports, the great user interface, and the modern design. We switched over from a legacy/long-time vendor that was reliable, but very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.
ConsTalkDesk should do a better job recommending hardware for agents. We had to go through 3 different headsets before settling on a good one. We also did have some complications during on-boarding but this was a few years ago so I'm sure they improved their process.
July 22, 2019
Ken W.
Director of Provider Support and Phone Outreach
March 12, 2019

“A painfree cloud contact center telephony solution”

OverallOur overall experience has been great. My managers are able to run their teams efficiently with real time dashboards, and I'm able to get the high level trends with scheduled reports.
ProsThere was a time when most tools like this were aggravating in so many ways from set up to lack of meaningful reporting. Talkdesk is the opposite. They focus on the core value their product provides (an easy to implement, scalable contact center solution) and and make it better constantly. This isn't a company that makes pointless cosmetic changes to their interface to make their UI/UX people feel valued. Instead, the keep improving what a call center manager needs: swift integration, customization options that don't take a programmer to set up, and solid reporting options. Keep up the great work, Talkdesk!
ConsAlthough they offer a bevy of integrations with other tools there is not a lot of guidance when things get complicated. However, their knowledge base is quite extensive and the articles, unlike many "help" centers, are not 3,000 years old. Their customer support team is also top-notch and can handle most questions.
Megan B.
Growth Representative
Online Media, 201-500 employees

“Best feature ever!”

OverallUsing Talkdesc we always provide the best experience to our business partners. Whenever we have meetings for discussing metrics we always have the most accurate information because of Talkdesk and Salesforce. I love it!!
ProsI am using TalkDesk for a while now and I am super satisfied! The benefits are countless. You can track basically everything! Since I'm working with business partners I often have to pull up reports to check my performance and I am amazed how much information I can get. I love the reports because I can see how much I was on the phone, how long I had a meeting, when did I go on my lunch break, etc. Another thing that I like is that I can re-listen all the calls that I've made, and I can even check how were my metrics for the whole month!! In our company, we use a lot of tools and the best thing about Talkdesk is that is integrated with Salesforce. It's fast, accurate, consistent and super user-friendly!!!!
ConsTo be honest, until now I've never had issues using it. It's always reliable and the connection is great!!
Tara D.
Helpdesk Supervisor
Internet, 201-500 employees
September 5, 2019

“Dependable and Resilient .”

ProsTalkdesk has proven to be an extremely reliable software for our company. We've been using it for about 5 years now and have had very few issues. The customer service is exceptional. Any time that we have had an issue, customer service is quick to respond and rectify. I love that the program is so resilient also. Our call volumes fluctuate intensely and Talkdesk can handle whatever is thrown at it. We have gone from getting 300 calls per day to 300 calls per hour and we rarely notice so much as a hiccup. The program is easily customized and very user friendly.
ConsThe only thing I would like to see is more customization on the reporting. I would love to be able to have more options to build my own reports, however, our account rep is very accommodating with having reports built for us based on our needs.
Blake K.
Vice President
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
April 10, 2019

“Helpful for a small-to-mid call center, could use better reporting.”

OverallBefore Talkdesk, we had a legacy PBX system that was old and clunky, to put it mildly. Talkdesk's implementation process was extremely smooth, and their implementation team was right there any time we hit a bump. Responsiveness did decrease SLIGHTLY post-implementation, but not to any concerning degree. Bottom line is that we are getting our phone calls and able to track them to improve processes and overall business function.
ProsThe ease of use and general aesthetics of the software. Everything looks clean and modern. Live dashboards look great, reports look great, the whole UI is beautiful. Generally speaking, it's very simple compared to other more complex legacy phone systems I've used. The process for setting up new agents is intuitive.
ConsThere is a lot to be desired about the flexibility of the reporting functions. For most of my more complex call center metrics, I have to export mass call data Excel then slice and dice from there. They have great basic reports out-of-the-box, but our call center has some nuances that their stock reports don't capture. I wanted to be able to take any field/metric in the system and build a report around it, but that's not possible, at least not yet. They have informed us that they will be rolling out brand new custom reporting features soon, I'm excited about. I only dock them one star for this, however, because the bottom line is that my data is in their system, which integrates with Salesforce. So, even though I can't get my metrics the way I want to from inside Talkdesk, I can still export or run in Salesforce just fine.
April 10, 2019
Armend P.
Digital marketing
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
March 18, 2019

“Easy and convinient”

OverallSlice is the software which connects our company with thousands of customers on a daily basis and makes our business successful.
ProsI have been using talkdesk for more than 3 years. It is part of my daily job now and without talk desk my job as a digital marketing rep is unimaginable. Talkdesk gives you the opportunity to reach out to your customers and partners in a very easy way, the quality of the voice is great and you never have any kind of issues with the voice. Talkdesk is very easy to use and timesaving I don't think that there is any better product than talkdesk. Keep up the great work guys.
ConsSo far everything is great using this software and it has been more than 3 years now. It gets updated and improved all the time. My suggestion for this software is if there is any possibility to change the tones when you dial.
March 18, 2019
Jacob C.
Systems Administrator
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
August 13, 2019

“Talkdesk”

OverallOverall it has been a good experience there are challenges we still face, but the talkdesk team is willing to work with us.
ProsEase of use. This is a very easy to maintain product. support responds within 24-48hrs. Reporting features and integrations are fantastic. It just works.
ConsNo ability to webpop automatically only clickable url's. Cost can be high for Enterprise licensing.
August 13, 2019
Kimberly S.
Team Leader
Financial Services, 51-200 employees

“Talkdesk ”

OverallI really like talkdesk and it has helped improve our contact center
ProsThe reporting for Talkdesk has helped our center improve. Since implementing talkdesk we have less calls that are abandoned and less people waiting on hold.
ConsThere are times when the website goes down and it is hard to get support
Steven B.
IT Director
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“Talkdesk Review”

OverallGood product, always improving, good customer service, easy to rollout and administer.
ProsApp can be used from anywhere and allows our servicedesk to be mobile and take calls from anywhere. Always listening to feedback for future features. Good call quality.
ConsFeatures can take a while to roll out even when promised by a certain date. Reporting could be more robust.
Online Media, 201-500 employees
March 20, 2019

“Why I love using Talkdesk”

OverallUsing Talkdesk we as a company, are helping our partner with their daily issues or concerns. Our Customer service is glad that has this software on disposal because we don't want to provide our partners with a negative experience. It doesn't matter if we are on the phone for 5 or 50 minutes, the quality of the call is always to a high level.
ProsI love using Talkdesk mostly because is fast and I never had an issue with it. We are constantly doing outbound calls and receive inbound calls. It's perfect for online ordering companies. The calls will never drop and it supports our offices on a daily basis. Talkdesk statuses help us stay organized and know what people are working on throughout the day. Transferring calls is made easy with the warm transfer option and it's very cool and fast. Also, records contact names and voice recordings. But one of the best things is that can be integrated with Salesforce.
ConsFrom my personal experience, until now I've never faced an issue using the Talkdesk and that's why I don't have any least favorite features about this software. I honestly love it!!!!!!!!
Twinnie X.
Ridgewood Frontdesk supervisor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
August 27, 2019

“Most powerful and efficient telephone software”

OverallLove this software can calculate calls to monitor the volumes
ProsHave automatic option to call patient back when miss a call
ConsThere's nothing I don't like bout this software
Jolene S.
Account Manager
Food Production, 201-500 employees
March 26, 2019

“The best experience using Talkdesk”

OverallI am part of an SEO agency and it was going to be impossible to work without Talkdesk. We need to communicate with the customers on an everyday basis. Our managers can keep a track on our performance using the reports.
ProsTalkdask is really fast and easy to use. It is very easy to install it and adapt to it. All the calls are recorded and you can pull out any reports you might need for inbound or outbound calls. This helps to keep a track on the progress of our everyday basis at work. We are using it at work to communicate with our customers and they can have our numbers and leave voicemails.
ConsThere is nothing to dislike regarding this amazing tool. I don't have any complaints. The only thing I would like to mention is more a suggestion than a complaint or dislike. It was going to be perfect if Talkdesk will be able to automatically recognize the country code of the phone number.
March 26, 2019
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 24, 2018

“Perfect tool for growing Support Team”

ProsVery customizable. You're able to set up the tool to integrate with your other Support platforms very easily. Talkdesk call bar on the computer is also effective (i.e. it's easy for agents to know when a call is coming to them, when they've missed a call, etc.). You an set up almost any requirements that you want for how long to ring, how long to be on hold, etc.
ConsReporting isn't as strong as it should be. Talkdesk is gathering huge amounts of data about customers, call patterns, etc. I would love to see more predictive suggestions. For example, "This time last year you had a higher than normal call volume. We suggest you have more agents on standby." We have to export the data to Excel to analyze.
March 24, 2018
Matt D.
VP, Customer Support
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
April 12, 2019

“A great VoIP phone system for your support team”

OverallWe were able to get away from a hosting situation where we didn't have control of our system and had to submit tickets for simple changes that come up on a daily basis. Talkdesk allows our team to make updates on the fly and turn on a dime when we need to.
ProsTalkdesk is super-easy to setup and use, from buying new phone numbers, to creating IVRs, configuring call routing, and answering the phone. Our clients love the queue callback feature. I like being able to make adjustments to the IVR quickly when we have a service outage with our product.
ConsTheir reporting suite has gotten better over the year, but we still need to export the data and manipulate in Excel to get the things we want done completed.
Kenneth K.
Chief Operating Officer
June 20, 2016

“A fresh take on an old necessity”

Pros1. A wide array of out of the box integrations with other widely used platforms 2. Great customer success management 3. An innovative team that is eager to add platform capabilities but consider tackling in new, potentially more effective ways than what currently exists. 4. Lots of opportunities to share feedback and participate in new beta offerings 5. Good value for the price per seat 6. Effective as a cross-company phone solution, both for call center and non call center staff.
Cons1. An API to an API. Because TalkDesk is built on top of twilio and other telephony providers, the API is effectively a bridge to another API which currently limits integration capabilities. 2. Sometimes slow to respond or ineffective technical customer support when troubleshooting integration issues.
Emma N.
Sales Account Executive
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
March 29, 2019

“Excellent product and experience!”

OverallIt allows us to do a lot of outreach both inbound as well as outbound. Then using the group call feature is a bomb.
ProsTalkdesk is super simple and easy to use and it allows for calls to be recorded, so there's no forgetting anything that happened and there is no misheard numbers and emails, since everything can be played back. The feature that allows trainers to be listening to calls while the calls are being made is also a great bonus when it comes to a rep's performance and feedback.
ConsSometimes when an inbound call comes through, and the rep is on another call, it doesn't notify you immediately that there is a call missed/waiting.
March 29, 2019
Venkat Y.
Client Success Consultant
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
August 12, 2019

“TalkDesk - One stop solution for your VOIP Calling”

ProsI've been using TalkDesk for a while now and the good thing I never had an instance of missing my work-related calls on my phone. A very clean user-friendly setup allows you to transfer calls to your hand-held devices or phones. And the best thing is call quality. I know TalkDesk uses Plivo call endpoints to route calls and I've also used Plivo in the past which has the best voice quality on VOIP calls. All in all, I'd def recommend TalkDesk to anyone who is looking out for a VOIP calling solution for your workplace.
ConsThere's none actually. It's a simple interface which doe not have any serious complications or setup work. I think the reporting functionality can be improved a bit as there is always room for improvement on any Product
August 12, 2019
Retail, 11-50 employees
April 11, 2019

“Over 3 years of success with Talkdesk”

OverallMe and my team have been using Talkdesk for over 3 years now and we are more than happy with their service. Their customer support is always helpful, the service rarely has problems (once or twice a year) and is usually resolved quicker than a lot of bigger companies. The overall experience of using Talkdesk has been positive, they provide you with a lot of performance data which we find very useful. The website is made easy to navigate.
ProsThe ease of use, it is very easy to understand how Talkdesk works, which makes it easier when new members join the team
ConsI don't have dislikes. I would suggest that they add an option where you can put the customer on hold and call another number using the same account.
Internet, 11-50 employees
November 6, 2015

“Worst experience we had ”

OverallI was really happy that i found a cloud sollution for our company with lots of integrations. The contract was made in just couple of days and we started to use the solution from day 1. The sale agent was really great. Now, the problems started when we opened the first ticket to support which was handled in 3 or 4 days (for a call-center sollution this is extremely high). There are tickets which was never handled. Later on if you wanted a ticket to be resolved you needed to go on their facebook page and write the ticket number along with a small complain. Take a look on their facebook page, and you will see lots of complaints there along with tickets number. After couple of months we have seen a really high raise in our cost and we knew that something is not normal. After a small investigation we discovered that we have been overcharged with over 3000$ in 4-5 months. After an intern audit which was done in over 6 weeks by Talkdesk, we have recieved the money back to our talkdesk account. The fun part is that we cannot use the money which was taken illegaly for paying the monthly services, they need additional money. This is totally unacceptable! Anyway, it was a lot of friction between us. We even try to contact the CEO of TalkdDesk on Linkedin which by the way didnt't even reply to our problem. Talkdesk was the worst experience in 8 years since i have started the company. Think twice before you will use their services.
ProsNice app, nice design, easy to use, good quality of sound.
ConsSupport and Billing needs to much time to reply. The billing system is not transparent at all. You cannot see the cost of each call in your dashboard. You never know when you will be overcharged. Nobody cares about you after you have signed the contract. They are interested only in your money.

By Talkdesk on November 6, 2015
We're really sorry about your experience, and we definitely agree we could have done a much better job in this case. In the course of this year, we've significantly grown the Talkdesk team, switched to a new billing system, and gone from 2 people working in support, to over 30. We're now answering most support enquiries within a few hours, and satisfaction rates are very high. We're available 24 hours a day during the week to assist our customers. We've replied directly to you specifically addressing the final concern you had, and you've now told us you consider the problem solved. We hope you continue to stay with us, but if you do decide to leave we understand and we'll make it as easy as possible for you to move elsewhere.
November 6, 2015
Gordon J.
Sr. Manager, Customer Operations
Internet, 1001-5000 employees

“Talkdesk Review”

OverallTalkdesk has been flexible enough to accommodate our growth, and has taken our input for development of new features. Account management has been exceptional. Product support has improved over the years that we've used the tool.
ProsEase of implementation. Scalability is sufficient for our needs. Simplicity of dashboard setup and navigation is a plus. Standard reports are useful. Administrative features are intuitive.
ConsCustomizing the standard dashboards is not an option. Non-standard reports are burdensome to obtain.
Xia L.
Senior Student Advisor
E-Learning, 10,001+ employees

“User-friendly software”

OverallEvery day I have fast-paced connections with customers around the world. This software helps me to accomplish tasks efficiently and with high quality, and to solve customer problems in a targeted and effective way. Compared with mail communication, the use of office call software can better understand the customer's emotional appeal, find the problem faster, and improve customer satisfaction.
ProsTalkdesk has a stable experience and the call signal is very stable. Even with cross-border and inter-continental calls, the other side and I could always communicate clearly. I love its simple user page, which saves my daily office time per task. When there are new updates, just a click on the notification to complete.
ConsCurrently, my office is located in Europe. When I try to communicate with other countries using European routes, it is always smooth, however when I use the Chinese line to dial a Chinese number, sometimes it's unable to connect. We have contacted the customer service but the problem still exists.
Mandy H.
BA
Computer & Network Security, 501-1000 employees
November 8, 2018

“Good product. Needs to improve Zendesk integration”

OverallTalkdesk does a good job in what it claims to do. It's integration with Salesforce tracks all activities automatically and is very friendly but its integration with Zendesk can be bettered in terms of both event logging and agent onboarding process. Overall, I'd give it a good recommendation.
ProsEasy to Install Innovative product Good integrations with Salesforce Responsive customer service
Cons integrations with Zendesk is unreliable and drops calls from time to time and then incorrectly tag these dropped calls as missed. The provisioning process also needs improvement to support Zendesk SSO more seamlessly by not having agents create Talkdesk accounts
November 8, 2018
Sherihane L.
CX
Online Media, 501-1000 employees
April 27, 2019

“User friendly”

OverallWe have always had a positive experience with Talkdesk's support team and know that we can count on them at all times. We have referred them to other small businesses and will continue to work with them.
ProsWe have been using TalkDesk for over 6 years now and have always been supported. Our company started with only a few agents, and now we have over 80 agents and this is all thanks to the fact that we were well supported.
ConsDuring some of our sales or hype launches, we have experienced some minor issues, which to us can be major issues, but they were always solved right away.
April 27, 2019
Cory C.
Customer Success Manager
September 5, 2019

“Great when it works, horrible when it doesn't”

OverallOverall, it is a tool that works 90% of the time very well. However, when it doesn't work that 10% of the time it is a huge downfall. It is the one system that people I work with actually gets really mad at.
ProsI think for a phone system, it has all of the functionality that my company needs. You can call out to clients, internal team members, conference people in and record conversations. It even has an integration with Salesforce.
ConsWhen it doesn't work for no reason. Sometimes, I'll get off of a call and on the next call for no reason, the person on the other end can't here me. To fix this sometimes i need to restart my computer. When you are conducting important meetings and calls all day, this can be frustrating.
Sam N.
Growth Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees

“Ease of use”

OverallIt has been amazing so far. Used it for more than a year now and it really stands out. I have had the chance to use other similar products, but the quality of Talkdesk is unmatched. In my workflow we sometimes get to contact Google when handling Google My Business pages for our partners and the option for doing three way calls is so helpful. I can`t imagine using a different cloud call center.
ProsThe ease of use is unmatched by far. So easy to interact with our clients. I use Talkdesk every single day and basically handle almost my entire workflow through it. It supports call recordings which in our industry is absolutely vital for maximum issue handling.
ConsThere`s not much that i don`t like about Talkdesk. I get the occasional call drop but very rarely so maybe that.
Kate S.
Restaurant Growth Representative
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
April 12, 2019

“The easiest way to reach your clients!”

OverallSurprisingly, very good! I was sceptical at first because I was so used to our old way of communicating with our customers, but now I can't imagine using anything else.
ProsI love that it's super easy to use, it literally took me a few minutes to learn how everything works. Plus the widget is amazing for quick calls.
ConsThe fact that the person on the other side of the line can sometimes not hear me well for the first few seconds of the call. I thought it was my headphones/microphone at first, but it's the same with a new pair. Not a dealbreaker though.
Regina G.
Customer service Representative

“Talkdesk User RG ”

OverallIt is simple to use, you can track your performance, it has call back options and other options to assist with your day to day usage of the system.
ProsThat it is so simple to use. A lot of older people are in the same field as myself and I have worked at other call centers with over complicated phone systems and there were older people that could not get the system. This is the easiest system ever from a CSR stand point.
Consthere are some issues with dropped calls sometimes but overall not a bad service.
Abby N.
Administrative Assistant
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
July 23, 2019

“Easy to Use”

ProsEasy to use! This helped to streamline our phone services to get rid of those annoying desk phones.
ConsAt first, it was an adjustment, but over time, our team quickly adapted.
July 23, 2019
Alex O.
Support Analyst
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
July 19, 2019

“Talk Desk Review”

OverallTalkDesk makes my life easier. I get to come into work, open my laptop, and turn on my TD Mac app. From there it helps me connect with customers and get my day to day done. So far my experience has been exceptional. I've used other call software and it all sucks. Talk Desk integrates amazingly into SalesForce, which is probably one of the best features. I would highly recommend it!
ProsIts easy to use, the notification preference allows me to monitor calls as they come in without being dragged away in another project, I can monitor my team members to make sure they are doing a good job, real-time metric tracking for our SLAs, easy to build a transfer line to different teams, and calls never drop.
ConsIts hard to toggle between web & widget mode and an error often occurs. I think the app gets confused about what I'm trying to do. Really not that big of a deal though.
July 19, 2019
Jesse M.
Retail, 51-200 employees
July 15, 2019

“Quality & Support”

OverallTalkdesk is our main contact centre phone provider, we rely heavily on the friendly dashboards for KPI tracking and call recordings for coachings. If we ever have a technical issue or request their cx support is very prompt to follow up to resolve said issue.
ProsQuality and Customer Support is top notch with Talkdesk! VoIP service is tough to rely on as you need a strong network connection and a provider that has more uptime than downtime
ConsLicences are on the pricy side, cost per call/minute is very competitive as well as number purchases
July 15, 2019
Justin K.
Bellhops Acquisition Manager
Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1000 employees

“Talkdesk Review ”

OverallI've worked for Bellhops for 4 years within the Operations department and we've always used talkdesk as our main calling platform. I've tried out many other call-type services, but as far as quality of call and confidence of call-security, Talkdesk has definitely been the most consistent, in my opinion.
ProsI like the device compatibility, and consistent connection once sustained
ConsSome of the visibility and navigation throughout the landing page is something to get used too, and sometimes hard to train people on. BUT once you get the hang of it, it's like riding a bike.
Charlotte G.
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
March 20, 2019

“Gets the job done, most of the time”

OverallIt's great for day to day work, but technically/functionally, speaking, there is much to be desired. It's mostly unreliable for anything except the very basic function of taking and placing calls.
ProsIt's very easy to grasp and use, very fluid and simple. If you need a call center system, here's a good starter.
ConsThe call quality is passable on the best days. Also, it's measurement of metrics and call distribution always have something bugged or wrong with it. My team uses Talkdesk paired with the Callbar widget, and when the widget stopped working all customer support did was cycle me through three different service people with the same non-answers. Turn it on and off again and such.
Ria C.
Director of Customer Success
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 1, 2019

“Great and Easy-To-Use Tool”

OverallEasy, clear contact with prospects and customers. The click-to-dial function in Salesforce has definitely helped our sales team reach more clients with less effort.
ProsTalkdesk provides a user-friendly interface for our sales, support, and customer success teams to take and receive calls from customers, all from remote locations. It has been reliable over the last 2 years we've been using it with no major issues. I love the integration with Salesforce for logging calls and taking notes. Also, I like that all calls are recorded for training and customer support purposes.
ConsSometimes, but rarely, the connection is bad. In these cases, I can redial and that usually fixes it.
March 1, 2019
Jenna L.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
September 8, 2019

“TalkDesk ”

OverallTheir customer service is polite, solution-driven, and responsive any time you need them. All in all, the app is easy to use and that's ultimately all we look for when looking to produce volume in the industry.
ProsI love that the application is very user friendly. Being that I'm not the most tech savvy, I really appreciate it mimicking a regular phone making it easy to navigate in real time when conversing with your customers.
ConsI would appreciate a variety in ringtones that is easy to change when needed.
September 8, 2019
Mike H.
Director of CS
July 11, 2019

“Simple is smooth and smooth is fast”

ProsTalkdesk streamlines the daily tasks that can bog down performance if you're not careful. I love that they've created simple workflows, a clean UI, and are constantly building new features that take their product beyond a simple phone software.
ConsThis is probably more a limitation of how we are using the software than a limitation of the platform itself but we would see a lot more benefit if we integrated Talkdesk with our CRM and other pieces of our tech stack.
July 11, 2019
Spencer C.
Advertising Department Head
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 19, 2019

“A Must-Have For Client Communication”

OverallOverall, my experience is very convenient and simple! It's extremely user-friendly, helps to share notes and information about the client with the rest of your peers. A serious blessing for client communication!
ProsI really enjoy that you are able to store all client contact information under one "roof." You can also share notes and information about the client with the rest of your company. Another great thing is that you have the ability to keep your personal phone out of your day-to-day client interaction.
ConsOccasionally Talkdesk can send calls to different phone lines or might drop a call, but overall this is not something that is experienced frequently.
June 19, 2019
Lynley B.
Customer Service Rep
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1001-5000 employees

“Very useful software”

ProsUsing this daily in a customer service position, it is a very effective way to answer calls from multiple customers and keeping track of the calls, time and other call information. The screen pop ups are very helpful in answering in a timely manner. Call quality is great as well as their customer service.
ConsSometimes it has downtime but that is with any online based software but they are very quick to get it up and going again!
Iram G.
Product Support Engineer
Security and Investigations, 5001-10,000 employees
April 15, 2019

“Great Product”

OverallI deal with multiple clients daily on multiple calls. The calls are always clear. They aren't broken up. Furthermore, I can use the software to listen in on live calls or listen to recorded calls for training purposes, which is a great tool to have.
ProsThe software is easy to use and easy to log into. I can make outbound calls with the touch of a button and accept inbound calls just as easy. The connection is great and the caller id is beneficial
ConsThe only real negative of the product is if you don't have internet connection, then you can't use it. Aside from that, there really isn't anything bad about the product. I haven't had any bad experiences.
April 15, 2019
Leigh M.
Manager, Support
April 11, 2019

“Talkdesk for Customer Support”

OverallIt's been great. I get timely responses and can tell their reps take the time to answer my quesstions.
ProsIt's very robust and have all the features I could possibly need. I like that you can have many, customizable greetings and different settings for different phone numbers.
ConsIt is a little overwhelming to get set-up since it is so robust. Luckily Talkdesk has a great knowledge base that helps walk me through anything I am having trouble with though.
Internet, 11-50 employees
April 9, 2019

“Ease and Fluidity”

OverallAbsolutely Wonderful!
ProsTalk Desk's ease of use is amazing and super intuitive. The product along with solid internet connection makes speaking with customers and partners easy but also very reliable. Teaching around this product is one of the most straight forward lessons and agents pick it up (literally) in seconds. Finally, the integration of this product and features make it super valuable to the user.
ConsThere are definitely instances of hardship where if you do not have super great internet, the call can be cloudy and wheels will spin (user error) otherwise the product is fantastic!
April 9, 2019