Linkody Ratings

Overall

About Linkody

Web-based solution that provides search engine optimization through campaign building, auditing, competitor analysis and more. Learn more about Linkody

Peter P.
SEO Support
Internet, 201-500 employees
December 28, 2018

“Linkody offers exceptional support”

ProsLinkody has a very clean design and supplies a lot of useful data. Especially when comparing the UI to that of other products you feel that some proper considerations went into how large amounts of data are accessed and managed. Best customer support that I have experienced so far. The Linkody support answers within minutes and we have always been able to find solutions that improved the workflow in our office. We were even helped with extremely specific problems and wishes. I can highly recommend it!
ConsJust some very light suggestion here. I sometimes miss an overview of all competitors. But I will probably be reached out soon by Linkody about this.
December 28, 2018
Robert K.
Managing Director
March 5, 2018

“One of my top 5 tools in my SEO Toolkit”

ProsThe main reason we use this tool is after we have built guest blog posts etc, we like to keep an eye on them to make sure they are kept active and links remain, this tool makes this job much easier for tracking. We also like using tagging feature so we can check links from certain suppliers etc all quickly and easily.
ConsWe would the tool to be able to check index status of links in Google, we understand this cant be done as against Google for them to scrape that information.
Adrian H.
March 8, 2018

“The best link tracking software hands down”

ProsEase of use, layout and practicality. There are not many good link tracking software around. I have been using it for over two years now and its worth its weight in gold.
ConsWell there isn't much to say but it doesnt track serps so i need to use another tool of software for that although the developers of linkody have apparently added this to their to-do list
March 8, 2018
Jack P.
Senior Vice President
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
March 1, 2018

“Linking is useful to check our back link health and keep an eye on where new backlinks originate.”

ProsLinkody is a good way to identify when bad backlinks occur so they can be quickly disavowed before hurting site reputation.
ConsOccasionally there are crawl errors and we receive warnings with hundreds of errors. Since some of the errors are legitimate it is time consuming to go through all of them or wait a few days to check.
Paul L.
Digital Marketing Manager
March 1, 2018

“Linkody is an excellent tool for link builders. Easy to use and effective.”

OverallIts the most effective and simplest backlinking tool I've used. The biggest plus is being able to research into competitor backlinks and acquire them for your own site. Priceless!
ProsIt's ability to research competitor backlinks so you can explore if its relevant to your own site and adopt them. The interface is also very intuitive and can be easily learnt by any novice.
ConsIts a great platform. It should expand it's functionality to include rank tracking, site audit and other SEO tools. Other than that, it's great.
David K.
CEO, Founder
Internet, Unspecified
March 5, 2018

“The Linkody tool has everything that I need to monitor my backlinks”

OverallWatch all backlinks for good and bad new ones or losses.
ProsI like how simple it is to use and how nicely the information is displayed. The cost is reasonable and the information that is supplied is valuable.
ConsThere could be a few extra features added, but who doesn't want more features right? Just a problem when software adds more features is it gets too complicated and busy to use. There has to be a balance.
Helen M.
Web Designer / SEO
Internet, Self-employed
March 1, 2018

“The tool has some useful features, including competitor comparisons. The customer support from Frans”

OverallAssessing the health of backlinks. Being able to mark links for removal within the software.
ProsThe price is very good for what you get. Competitor comparison. The ability to create a disavow file. The spam flags of each link and OBL on the page. A lot of data to determine the health of backlknks.
ConsNewly discovered links were not as current as I would prefer. The daily backlink reports are not as useful as I would like. Nothing else bad about it. Linkody is especially useful for people on a budget and beginners.
David B.
Administrator
Retail, Self-employed
March 1, 2018

“Easy to use software for following my websites backlinks”

OverallIt helps me managing my SEO by giving me useful features to follow my websites' backlinks.
ProsLinkody help me to manage the SEO of my websites by giving useful informations on the links it founds. I can easily identify links that are great for my SEO and links I should try to remove. The possibility to compare my links with competitors links is also a valuable feature because it helps me discover new links I could try to get.
ConsThe advanced plan is a little bit limited in the number of domains it allows to follow : only 5 when the Pro plan allows to follow 20. 8-10 domains should be great.
March 1, 2018

“Excellent, simple-to-use, realtime backlink checking software.”

ProsIt's simplicity, the fact that it is often updated with new features, good value for money and responsive customer support.
ConsWe would like the character limit to be lifted on the notes section where information can be added about each link.
Morné B.
Web Developer
March 2, 2018

“It does what it should, well.”

ProsIt gives more accurate results from a local (South African) point of view vs. other US products of the same nature.
ConsThe pdf export report can look cooler. It does not have the same amount of information as the .csv report. Maybe with pie chart? Colours, more presentable, pleasing to the eye. (Did not mention this to them in their suggestion request though.)
Kim D.
March 1, 2018

“I like finding NF links quickly and I can do that with Linkody. ”

OverallIt's helped me reach out to NF links, asking them for a follow link instead. I have also been able to see the anchor text people are using while linking back to me. I'm not shy about contacting them and asking for something more beneficial to my site.
ProsBeing able to see new links to my site quickly and what anchor text they are using. I also like finding no follow links easily.
ConsI don't like when really old links continue to show up. Maybe I just don't understand it, but why would a link from 2015 suddenly show up?
March 5, 2018

“easiest site I've used. I tried another one but it was too confusing compared to linkody. ”

Prosautomatic updates on my site and my competitors. The layout is very user friendly and I can also sort various columns to get a better sense of how my site is doing.
ConsAs a non-tech person, I've found the information can be somewhat overwhelming. Trying to decipher what each column means and it's overall importance can be time consuming.
Insurance, Unspecified
March 1, 2018

“Easy to use and give me the information I need!”

ProsEasy to find competitor backlinks and list them for further action. The software also makes it easy to put together a list for the disavow tool.
ConsI'm limited to one competitor at a time, however, that's really not a big issue. I use the software every day.
Valera Z.
Marketing & Technology Specialist
Internet, 11-50 employees
March 9, 2018

“Great tool to monitor your backlinks. Easy to use.”

OverallEasy to monitor all important backlinks and get notifications if they change their status.
ProsThe software is easy to use. Link discovery works well and provides information about links from major sources (Majestic, Moz, Ahrefs).
ConsMaybe improve the UX. But in overall I didn't find any cons. It does well what it should do - monitor backlinks.
March 9, 2018
Jamie C.
Head of Digital Marketing
51-200 employees
March 5, 2018

“Good support, average UI.”

ProsOverall, Linkody is affordable and helpful - it produces lots of good data points and largely meets our link analysis needs.
ConsThe UI could be a little more intuitive - I'd also like to see better visualisations for competitor analysis and comparison.
Martijn S.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
March 2, 2018

“Good value, affordable linkbuilding tool”

Pros- affordable - intuitive interface that is easy to access and report on - automatic reports each month
Cons- Analytics features are limited (of course, because of low price) - small plan is soon too limited for advanced users
Mohamed J.
Marketing manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
March 1, 2018

“interesting experience, facilitates market intelligence and compititivity”

Prosthe reports generated and the clarity of the information provided and the analysis that can be taken to improve our services
ConsWorking on social media reports and information could take the site even further to master all link generation paths