Officevibe Ratings

Overall

About Officevibe

Officevibe is an employee engagement survey software with key features like anonymous employee feedback, eNPS tracking, reports for every team and the whole company, and an extensive improvement section. We provide real-time insights on your employees happiness & productivity. Our 350+ pre-build questions are based on industry standards and make sure every aspect of your company is covered. Learn more about Officevibe

Jonathan B.
May 24, 2018

“A great way to get into metrics how your staff are feeling”

OverallHelped us get quantifiable metrics about the performance and feelings of the team rather than just hearsay.
ProsWith staff moral suffering, this tool has been invaluable in helping give metrics that my boss can take forward about how to improve the team. When you set it up you set the people that are part of your team & they receive emails. From that point people receive weekly reminders to contribute how they feel. The system makes use of really simple graphically styled questions which are similar to psychometric testing in how they are interpreted. When we first installed this, all the staff has a demonstration about what was recorded & how their answers contributed to the team statistics. Where your team are failing there are really useful hints and suggestions for how to improve your scores. There are a number of sub-games within the tool to help raise moral though praise & recognition. The paid version compares departments against each other which could be very powerful in larger organisations The tool integrates well with our favourite communication tool Slack and sends out messages to staff members every week at random intervals to complete the surveys Customer service is good with a quick response to questions. Overall we have found this to be a really useful tool for analysing and capturing specific metrics about how the team is doing along with specific tools to make your team more productive. It facilitates difficult conversations with anonymous feedback which even in a small team where it is obvious who has made the comment is still useful.
ConsWhen your staff members receive their first emails and try to set up their accounts, they don't set up passwords which can be very confusing initially. Slack integration is slightly haphazard. It uses a bot to integrate but conversations are one way. Answering sends you back to the website. Anonymous comments are useful but in a small team it is quite obvious very quickly who sent which message. Regardless that can be a good way of breaking difficult conversations.
May 24, 2018
Pat C.
People Operations & Talent Manager
September 25, 2018

“Solid platform but some minor issues”

OverallIt's been almost 2 years since we started using OfficeVibe and despite a few issues, it has been a mostly positive experience with comprehensive trend analysis and functionality.
ProsThe platform is really easy to use and the functionality of drilling down into individual team results is great. It enables team manager and admin access, and keeps track of all previous comments and trends.
ConsThe inability to customise questions is frustrating at times. Whilst most of the questions are very relevant, the pulse checks cover so many different areas and there is power in picking and choosing areas to survey on and focus improvement efforts. Also, some questions are not relevant to our business so the ability to turn on/off would be brilliant. Recently there have also been some data issues where homepage results don't equal the same categories when you drill into it. These have apparently been rectified but we lost a bit of confidence given it occurred over several months.
September 25, 2018
Nicole F.
Billign Manager
September 7, 2017

“This service has increased our employee engagement”

ProsOfficeVibe takes the guessing game out of what our employees want, need and how to keep them engaged with their weekly easy to use surveys. Setting up OfficeVibe was simple and we have been able to work on trouble errors that we didn't even know were a problem. This software has given our management team insight into our staff and has given our staff a place to be honest about their feelings about the company, management, and their peers. The engagement report gives you a comparison of all teams and their standings from engagement to happiness and satisfaction. OfficeVibe puts out helpful articles about employee engagement and has excellent resources for improvement.
ConsOfficeVIbe has a feature where you can praise employees thru the site. You are given about 4 of your employees names and you pick an employee to give praise to. There is a question for you to answer and this is what I like least. The questions are the same every week. I would love to see more of a variety.
September 7, 2017
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
April 4, 2019

“Best Employee Engagement Tool”

OverallI have been using OfficeVibe from 3 years as it helps me a lot towards employee engagement activities. I'll be using it to create surveys and send it among out internal employees. I have been sending multiple fun employee engaging puzzles so as to interact with all-out internal employees and have some fun as Employee interaction is the first priority to us :)
ProsThe Most I like about OfficeVibe is: 1. Can create multiple surveys 2. Can create funs puzzles and games 3. Can check the records of all our employees 4. Custom made survey polls 5. Employee engaging surveys and fun puzzles
ConsThere is nothing about the least I like about this software
April 4, 2019
August 4, 2019

“Officevibe provides insight to our company that is hard to come by”

OverallOfficevibe is similar to old suggestion box, but it's so much more. I love the weighted questions to our staff that only take about 5 minutes a week to answer and get a gauge on the culture of our business, which can be one of the more difficult things to measure. Also, people say things on there that might otherwise go unnoticed (anonymous or not) and it gives us a chance to gain other perspectives than our own and allow everyone an equal voice.
ProsI like how Office Vibe has the list of weighted questions to cultivate a score on culture, as well as the option to add our own custom polls. The results of all of this are packaged up in helpful reports that let us know how our company is doing.
ConsIt can be a little cumbersome to navigate between different departments and find the questions that generated the rankings. They're a few levels deep, but this is really a minor complaint.
August 4, 2019
Estefania B.
Head of People
July 2, 2019

“Best engagement and feedback platform!”

OverallI've been using Oficevibe for about 4 years, I've seen them grow and develop their work. Their customer service is amazing, understands your needs as organization and business and resolve issues suuper quick! plus, they are suuper nice!
ProsThere are so many good things about Officevibe, what I love the most it's how complete the reports are. You get such an open, transparent and detailed data. And the fact that you can access to that info. at any time it's the best! PLus, how interactive and beautiful the design of the surveys
ConsI don't think I can say there's a con for officevibe, but if I had to choose one, it would be that sometimes the platform can take its time loading some parts of the site, but it doesn't happen all the time.
July 2, 2019
Judith L.
Human Resources Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
March 5, 2018

“We are very happy with Officevibe as it has provided us with up to date info on employee engagement”

OverallUp to the minute results of how our employees' level of engagement is.
ProsIt is easy for the administrator to use and very easy for the employees to use. I like being able to read the feedback as well as see the group comparison numbers.
ConsOur employees have mentioned that sometimes it seems they are answering very similar questions, so it would be nice to have more control over the survey questions.
March 5, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
September 14, 2019

“A manager's best friend”

OverallOfficevibe has been well received by everyone in our organization. They also have a nice face game to get to know who is who.
ProsOfficevibe is the easiest way to gather feedback about life at work (and outside of work) of employees for managers. It is a key for all managers to know how their employees are feeling, what could be done to make their life better at work
ConsSometimes the questions are too redundant. The same questions are asked too many times. But we can always add our own servers when needed.
September 14, 2019
11-50 employees
November 23, 2017

“Wow. Easy. Quick. And facilitates discussions. We're getting lots of ideas and 100% participation!”

OverallEmployees are thanking us for giving them a means to share their ideas, frustrations, good news... They appreciate the ability to tackle difficult situations anonymously but with opening from their manangent.
ProsIt is easy to use. Its new functionality allows you to add up to 5 questions and send seperate surveys which allows us to dig deeper into specific issues. Being in Quebec, its added value is also its availability in French - a must here. Its easy dashboard helps you zoom in on issues quickly. The ability to add attributes to follow engagement by attributes is also very convenient. We use it to monitor impact of transformation on employees. We get the information we need out of it.
ConsNot all the tips and tricks are translated into French yet. I know it's coming though and we can still use the English tips and tricks for most.
November 23, 2017
Zach K.
Program Manager
Staffing and Recruiting, 5001-10,000 employees
September 25, 2019

“Splendid invention with tons of interesting features”

OverallFor me it's a good and intuitive product that can help in numerous ways to engage myself in productive work.
ProsI would say Officevibe particularly helps in improving the employee's morale, reduces turnover and more frequently it helps in employee's engagement in an organization regardless of any circumstance. Apart from this it has so much functionality that helps me to monitor the overall performance of any employee in the company.
ConsSometimes I feel that there should be a proper feature of collecting enormous feedback from all over the world that should be convenient enough. Apart from this it has various features to connect me with my staff as well.
September 25, 2019
Elisha K.
IT Specialist
Retail, 201-500 employees
September 24, 2019

“Renowned product with all best features”

OverallEverything is amazing enough in this product that is making my experience with it quite memorable and interesting as well.
ProsFirstly the surveys that this application provides are not that much time taking because they only take 5 to 10 minutes in order to complete any certain survey. Also, rollout is so much easy and convenient in this particular application that helps in inviting employees and everything is handled by it in a very supportive way.
ConsI really like the way in which it helps me to properly get the feed backs and surveys from other people. I am having throughout positive experience with it. I do not find any drawback in it.
September 24, 2019
Ragan F.
Director of Team Experience
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
March 22, 2017

“Love Officevibe”

OverallWe implemented Officevibe as our company has been struggling with employee engagement and morale issues. We have used various survey tools in the past but they always seemed to be skewed based on the day/time the person answered them, or only the disgruntled employees woudl fill them out. Officevibe takes care of that! The way the questions are worded allow for much more objective feedback and the metrics that you get out of the system are incredible. You can actually see on a day to day basis what the pulse of your organization is. We love Officevibe!
ProsMetrics, ease of use, anonymity, creativity
ConsI wish there was a way to choose/vary the questions based on what things we are hearing anecdotally are areas of concern. The surveys seem very random (maybe that's by design?) and there's really no real way to focus in on more specific areas of interest.
Recommendations to other buyersYou should use it!
March 22, 2017
Kristy W.
Software Developer
Internet, 10,001+ employees
October 6, 2019

“Wonderful product for employee engangement”

ProsAs a working person I really need supportive feed-backs on the overall performances of the workers. So, for me this application is a blessing because it helps me in providing a continual feedback that assures that every single mistake can't be denied. Moreover, this application provides new surveys each and every time in order to promote the employees engagement in a particular workspace.
ConsI appreciate each and every feature of OfficeVibe. I love its responsive team for answering all our queries immediately. Honestly speaking I do not have any complain about it.
October 6, 2019
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
September 27, 2018

“Great Software for Improving Employee Engagement”

ProsThis software has a lot of great features to help improve employee engagement. I have only used the free version, but it comes with a lot of great tools and features. I like how it engages your employees weekly and gathers feedback from them with ease. I also like all of the educational tools that come with it. This is very informative and helpful for an HR professional like myself.
ConsThe only feature that would be helpful would be to be able to create multiple groups in the free version, so we can compare. I realize this is only for the version that you will have to pay for, but it certainly would be helpful to my company.
September 27, 2018

Ian C.
Financial Controller
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2016

“The best system I've ever put in”

OverallWe started using Officevibe in May 2016. Easy to set up, easy to access for staff, even easier to get good anonymous feedback from staff (and respond to it). Culture surveys are quick, easy, and the results and reporting are easy to understand and due to the variety of categories reported on, easy to act on. I rate this software highly! It's awesome! You won't regret getting in on this one!
ProsEasy, quick way to measure where you are doing well, and not so well for your staff. Since our staff are constantly on the road, it's an easy way to find out what they are thinking without having to pull staff in constantly to chat to them about the informal things in their work life.
ConsNone. Not a single one.
Recommendations to other buyersBuy it. You'll love it!
December 5, 2016
Raquel T.
HR Assistant
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 28, 2019

“Great tool”

OverallNice
ProsIt is a tool user friendly and not expensive.
ConsNot being able to give recognition to peers
August 28, 2019
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
October 11, 2019

“Engaging and straight to the point”

OverallI was surprised to notice how engaged my team got with office vibes and how it facilitated resolving issues within the team that we didn't even know existed. Officevibe is the best product I've tried to get a pulse on how the team is feeling and what should be worked on to increase satisfaction at work.
ProsReally easy to use with a simple and engaging interface. Allows for anonymous feedback and response, which can instigate users that wouldn't otherwise provide certain feedbacks to speak up.
ConsAs an end-user I had little to complain, but managers didn't like that the questions couldn't be customized and that the insights didn't go deep enough.
October 11, 2019
Karl O.
Production Manger
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 20, 2018

“A great tool to get feedback from your employees for how they actually feel. ”

OverallVery positive, makes employees feel like they are a critical component in the team as well as allow managers to uncover any areas that need attention or changes.
ProsVery easy to use system to survey your employees to see how they actually feel about critical topics that affect your workplace culture and environment.
ConsIt is hard to come up with any cons as this software works very well and doesn't really have any major flaws. I would say that it would be helpful if you had the option to type in your reasons for answering the questions if you had specific information that you wanted to expound on in each question page.
August 20, 2018
Eric H.
IT Support Supervisor
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
May 23, 2019

“Great insight”

OverallI think every manager can benefit greatly from this tool.
ProsThe reporting and tracking are extremely helpful. As a manager, I have been able to focus my efforts on what matters most to my employees.
ConsSome of the questions seem a bit redundant.
May 23, 2019
Filipe M.
Engineering Team Lead
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
July 26, 2019

“Awsome way to keep providing feedback about your company”

ProsIt just reminds you to fill a few questions every week. And answering those questions is easy, you have multiple choice
ConsThere are lots of questions that require some free text. However, we can always skip them.
July 26, 2019
Nathan H.
Director of Operations
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
December 14, 2016

“Expensive but worth every penny.”

OverallIt gives such valuable feedback from the employees. We require a very high-caliber employee, and to give a venue for getting anonymous feedback from our employees, helps us to make sure that experiences are meeting expectations. We have made a few changes based on the input received from Leobot, our officevibe software that integrates with Slack.
ProsLeobot is a clever and unobtrusive way of getting feedback from the employees without actually requiring them to do a lot of work to get us thorough information.
ConsI don't have any cons.
Recommendations to other buyersGet it. As a manager this kind of feedback is invaluable.
December 14, 2016
Becky Z.
Account Manager
September 3, 2019

“Great tool for employee satisfaction”

ProsThis is a great automated and anonymous platform for getting feedback from employees.
ConsI haven't had a negative experience with this software.
September 3, 2019
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2018

“Recommended”

Prosit takes not much time to get microfeedback from employee
Consit's rather expensive if you want to use full version
December 6, 2018
October 2, 2018

“Great way to gauge the overall temp of your company”

ProsThe anonymous feedback feature is a great way to get employees to open up about issues and hopefully begin conversations that can then be taken offline.
ConsSome of the measurement categories don't apply very well to all companies. For instance, the poll questions about health initiatives.
October 2, 2018
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
August 21, 2018

“Greatly improved our visibility on employee satisfaction and improvements needed”

ProsI like that it can be connected to Slack so that employees get notified when it's time to reassess, respond to some questions. Anonimity is also very important and I think Officevibe handles that ok (not perfect but ok). The reports are easy to understand and the software has suggestions on how to improve some metrics.
ConsSome questions are repetitive and in some cases could be rephrased to make more sense, so in some cases user has to skip. Also if user moves the measuring bar there's no way back to skip that question anymore. But just these little things, overall it's very good.
August 21, 2018
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
April 16, 2018

“An app that does almost everything for you”

ProsYou have to do nothing and the app answers your collaborators a set of different questions each week/month. Integrates with slack
ConsThe Slack integration has its bugs, and users tend to forget this integration and try to sign in with their Google account instead.
April 16, 2018
Tung F.
iOS Developer
July 18, 2019

“Recommended!”

Pros- fast and easy to provide feedback - nice animations and the way to interact with ratings - weekly emails - nps score
Cons- Customer support was slow to understand the issue
July 18, 2019
Marc M.
Senior Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
July 16, 2019

“Easy to use”

ProsOfficevibe is pretty easy to use to get a feel for how things are going in your organization. It's easy to complete the surveys on desktop or devices which helps to increase participation.
ConsFully dependant upon response rates. Some people, regardless of platform, don't trust that results are confidential so you don't always get a true reflection.
July 16, 2019
Hannah K.
Head of People
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
January 10, 2018

“Decent continuous feedback tool - but could be so much more functionality”

Pros- Easy to set up groups and view trends in opinions by team/business area. - The questions used are varied (bank of 400) and science backed - The best thing about it is that you can respond to feedback and have a conversation - particularly useful for getting managers to listen to their teams more
Cons- The software is quite prone to errors/bugs (we had a nightmare importing users in bulk) - Another example of this (they may now have fixed this issue) is that you can set up custom polls and the system indicates that you can send these on a custom date, but you actually can't, they just go out with the next survey. - Questions can get repetitive and when you ask a few of them on a weekly basis, engagement can drop off. I would only recommend this product for people who already have a relatively engaged and vocal workforce.
January 10, 2018
Christian L.
Rédacteur / Chroniqueur
Media Production, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Get your staff's pulse on everything worklife”

ProsVery user friendly. The cute pictograms make it easier to understand each question at a glance. Also, it's a great tool to get a feel of everybody's opinion on all aspects of office life.
ConsI'd like to be able to see graphs and stats of what other people in my office answered.
December 18, 2018
Megan R.
Systems and Development Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees
August 19, 2019

“Great Slack integration; Easy-to-complete surveys; Optional additional surveys”

ProsI like the Slack integration we have set up at my work. We all get the surveys randomly sent (during business hours). It's not very disruptive because they don't take long to complete. I like that you can see your progress and that the questions are really straight-forward. I also like that you can choose a category to complete more surveys in. I also like knowing that the questions were created by a 3rd party and aren't biased or leading questions written in-house.
ConsI don't think there's anything I don't like about it.
August 19, 2019
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
March 9, 2019

“Gauge how your employees are feeling each week and boost team morale!”

OverallOfficeVibe has brought issues to light that management did not realize before and has helped changed the moral of the office within a short month.
ProsThis tool really helps to gauge team morale. We were finding our team had concerns to voice, but did not want to do it in person. OfficeVibes lets the team's moral get measured anonymously. It is also good because it keeps measuring employee's baseline each week. We were able to implement this tool in under 30 minutes. Surveys switch up each week.
ConsIt may not work as well in a smaller company, as anonymity isn't as strong.
March 9, 2019
Brett M.
Sr. Buyer
Pharmaceuticals, 5001-10,000 employees
September 18, 2018

“Excellent GUI and customizable questions”

OverallProvides keen insight on employees and the current "vibe" of the group allowing corrective action to be taken before a situation gets out of hand. Questions are short and to the point so employees actually use the tool.
ProsThe user interface is modern, trendy and just all around nice to look at. The ability to customize questions is a nice touch and the anonymous feedback functionality inspires good confidence that employees can provide feedback without fear of reprisal.
ConsLike most software of this type you need minimum group sizes to get accurate data
September 18, 2018
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
April 9, 2018

“Fabulous employee engagement platform.”

Pros- easy to use and understand - easy to get buy in from the team and understand the value prop - makes it easy for employees to give feedback and feel heard in the organization - questions and science-backed and verified
ConsAt times, it seems like questions can get repetitive, especially if you are using it on a weekly basis. I would add more options to counteract this.
April 9, 2018
Marcin S.
CTO
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees
December 13, 2018

“I love that soft!”

ProsManage feedback from your team in easy way
ConsIntegrations are not working :( There are 2 versions: free and paid (a lot), some "cheap" version is missing
December 13, 2018
December 11, 2018

“Very nice tool form employee perspective ”

OverallVery useful tool especially if you want to give an anonymous feedback to your supervisor.
ProsPossibility to share thoughts and give anonymous feedback with a supervisor and possibility for him to reply. Possibility to decide when we want to receive surveys. They are also really simple, easy to fill in and have nice UX.
ConsFrom employee perspective I don't see and drawbacks.
December 11, 2018
Jessica W.
IT Specialist/Junior Systems Administrator
51-200 employees
April 11, 2018

“Survey's are quick and it allows management to view how their team is doing without weekly 1:1's”

ProsHow easy it is to submit anonymous feedback and how quickly this feedback is shared with upper management. For our team the Slack integration seems to have increased survey responses and keeps management from forgetting to view feedback reports.
ConsThe Slack integration has it's bugs, and users tend to forget this integration and try to sign in with their Google account instead.
April 11, 2018
Taylor V.
Health information
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
June 18, 2019

“NOT ANONYMOUS ”

OverallTerrible. This is app is based on LIES. Not anonymous at all! Company's will use to manipulate employees.
ProsEasy to use, and I liked as an employee until I found out the app is not anonymous.
ConsIt's a scheme for employers to gain honest opinions by telling employees it's anonymous. In fact, it's not at all anonymous.
June 18, 2019
April 18, 2019

“Officevibe - Love It”

OverallOfficevibe helps us to get frequent feedback, identify potential improvements and make sure that our employees stay happy.
ProsSlack Integration - the best. It reminds you to participate in the surveys and stay engaged.
ConsI can't mention anything right now. It's good!
April 18, 2019