HireScore Ratings

Overall

About HireScore

Stop searching through stacks of resumes or "tracking" candidates. Start getting a steady stream of top quality candidates, in rank order, based on advanced analytics that are 3x more accurate than resume screening. HireScore ranking provides a far better fit and candidates have a better experience. For less than the cost of a newspaper ad, our solutions are proven to dramatically improve workplace safety, improve job performance, reduce turnover, and streamline the hiring process. Learn more about HireScore

John S.
Production Manager
May 31, 2017

“ An excellent tool that becomes an extension of the organization”

ProsThis was my first experience utilizing specific software for the hiring process, I have found it to be very intuitive and it has made the process much more efficient for our team. There are many ways to mine the data with this software in regards to your applicants, which really helps to streamline the overall process for you. For a growing organization, with limited additional resources, this has truly been a great extension of our team.
ConsOverall this has been a very good tool for us to use, it still requires you to review the application to see if the experience truly matches up with the scoring, this is especially evident with more general, entry level roles.

By Stang Decision Systems on January 5, 2018
Thanks John! Happy users hiring great people is what it's all about.
May 31, 2017
Karyn O.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 15, 2017

“HireScore and the Stang team left me feeling confident I made the right decision.”

OverallSaved me time, money and increased my confidence throughout the hire process.
ProsHireScore looks beyond the resume of a candidate and digs deep into a person's profile to assure they are a the right cultural fit. In addition to a very clever applicant software, the Stang team was professional and responsive guiding me to make the best decisions. The software's ability to rank candidates and the supportive Stang team saved me time, money and delivered a great new employee!
ConsHIreScore's is robust and collects a lot on information for a candidate. At times the amount of data is a lot to consider, but after our hire I understood the value.

By Stang Decision Systems on January 5, 2018
Thanks Karyn, you have been a pleasure to work with as well!
May 15, 2017
Kathy S.
HR Generalist
May 11, 2018

“Great system to use for hiring strong, qualified employees. ”

ProsEasy to use, can make our own notes for future reference. Has lightened the load for tracking our hiring metrics.
ConsNeed a better training on how to completely utilize this database. Or perhaps a "how to" guide or videos so I could learn on my own time.

By Stang Decision Systems on May 24, 2018
Thanks Kathy! Working now on improving help menu, how-to guides, videos, ongoing training and blog posts. Your feedback is always valuable.
May 11, 2018
Nancy O.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 18, 2018

“Best money I have spent in recruitment efforts. 100% recommend to any company owner”

ProsThis was the most efficient and cost effective way to hire new staff. The applicants that came to me through this process were more qualified applicants that I have ever found on my own. I will NOT hire with Stang's involvement in the future! They are a business owners best resource!
ConsThere was really nothing I didn't love about this process. The dashboard was so easy to navigate and any questions that did arise were answered quickly and in layman terms that I could easily understand

By Stang Decision Systems on May 25, 2018
Nancy, Thanks so much!
May 18, 2018
RJ P.
Inbound Marketing Specialist
Online Media, 1-10 employees
May 10, 2017

“Impressive ranking abilities for job candidates”

OverallRock solid hiring solution for small businesses
ProsWe did the demo of HireScore found it to be an incredibly powerful system for funneling in job applicants, assessing their skills/abilities, and then displaying them in a clear-cut list from best to worst, making the selection process for us easy.
ConsSome aspects of the backend are not as intuitive as they could be, but there are regular updates that are steadily improving the system.

By Stang Decision Systems on January 5, 2018
Thanks RJ, looking forward to a working with you to help Carlson Media continue to grow in the right direction.
May 10, 2017
Eric O.
November 2, 2016

“A great time saver and we've been very happy with the resulting hires”

OverallStang's Software has made it easy to take a scientific approach to hiring. The scoring process allows for objective comparisons early in the hiring process so the most qualified candidates can be recognized and interviewed. We've seen the advantages over going through stacks of resumes which lack standardization.

By Stang Decision Systems on May 7, 2017
Thanks for your review, Eric! We're so glad that HireScore's candidate scoring process allowed you to quickly rank your most qualified candidates. We look forward to helping Touch Base assess and rank new candidates in the future to ensure you're hiring only the best employees for your organization!
David R.
November 2, 2016

“Hire Score Talent Portal”

OverallWe received excellent support. Unfortunately, our organization did not take full advantage of the capabilities of this service.

By Stang Decision Systems on May 7, 2017
Thanks for your review, David! We're happy to hear you received excellent support from our staff. We hope your organization will consider taking full advantage of HireScore's capabilities in the future, so you can ensure you're bringing on only the highest caliber employees at Systems Control. Perhaps our HireScore 30-day free trial would be a great way for your organization to give us another try!
Timothy T.
November 2, 2016

“Great service every time!”

OverallWe have had great success in hiring quality people from the candidates recommended using Stang Decision Systems. The process is thorough and makes hiring easy for an organization.

By Stang Decision Systems on May 7, 2017
Thanks for your review, Tim! We're happy you've had such great success using HireScore for your organization. We look forward to continuing helping you make the right choices to hire exceptional employees!
Brad A.

“D.A. Glass America”

OverallThe entire experience with Stang was great. Personal service, very easy-to-use portal, and a process that is effective.

By Stang Decision Systems on May 7, 2017
Thanks for your review, Brad! We're so happy to hear about your great experience with our staff, and that our HireScore process was effective for your organization's hiring needs. We look forward to helping OcuGlass select more top-notch employees in the future!