Icertis Contract Management Ratings

Overall

About Icertis Contract Management

Icertis, the leading provider of enterprise contract management in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, reduce risk by ensuring regulatory compliance, and optimize commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The Icertis platform is used by leading enterprises to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries. Learn more about Icertis Contract Management

Scott M.
Vice President, Contracts
Wholesale, 1001-5000 employees
February 13, 2019

“Icertis Contract Management”

OverallOur company implemented the Icertis platform in 2016. It has completely transformed our CLM process. We thought we were buying a software package, but instead got a CLM platform that completely transformed our approach to contracts. We have reduced turnaround time and have greater visibility of our contracts and commitments. We are coming to the end of our three year contract and have already committed to signing a new three year contract. Icertis has been a great partner and we are excited to continue our relationship well into the future!
ProsThe Icertis platform is very user friendly and intuitive. The functionality allows flexibility and customization. Using Icertis makes your CLM process seemless across the organization. The reporting capabilites are very useful and system reliability is flawless. Icertis customer service is second to none. The vast majority of our helpdesk tickets have been resolved in less than 24 hours.
ConsFrom an administration standpoint, if you make a mistake and move a document to executed state, you cannot "undo" the mistake and instead have to enter a helpdesk ticket to get the issue resolved.
February 13, 2019
David M.
Director of Finance
Wholesale, 1001-5000 employees
September 4, 2018

“Game changer for our contract process”

OverallThe implementation and go live were highly supported and done on time and on budget. We have gained a highly controlled contract process and financial model approval flow as well as a central repository for all of our documents. The ability to administer most changes we need in the system ourselves with little or no support is a bonus.
ProsFull featured platform that provides us control over much of the configuration and the contract elements we use. Work flows for approvals is a key to our process and ICM worked with us to fit a specific need without any customization. Ease of use, extremely good customer support and responsiveness to issues.
ConsThere are a few steps that require more clicks to access than is preferred. I believe the new UI will provide some improvement there.
September 4, 2018
Deb V.
Law Process and Records Manager
April 24, 2018

“I sourced, and implemented this tool for our Global buy side”

OverallOne uniform database for all of our buy side agreements across the globe. We have consolidated many systems to one.
ProsEase of use, support and service. People are fantastic to work with. The tool is best of bread with improvements to come. The project teams that I have worked with have gone above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met, on time, and on budget. I have been very pleased with the tool. My users as a whole have also appreciated the search features and the ability to setup deviation approvals. Very pleased with the technology and the people.
ConsIt takes a bit of time to configure the tool and get it to work. Once it is setup it works flawlessly. I wish that the tool had more features for the negotiation portion of the clm
Trevor J.
Contract Administrator
April 24, 2018

“Icertis made creating NDAs a breeze. ”

ProsI like the ease of use for this software when creating NDAs and other smaller documents. The integration with DocuSign is seemless and internally the process is much more efficient. I also like that it is a hub for all of our users to store their contracts, when in days past we had to go looking for documents in personal folders.
ConsIt's a bit clunky with larger agreements and much of then negotiations have to take place outside of the software. I also dislike how many updates I get when creating a single document, something I'm sure I could turn off but I have yet to find out how. It is also a bit of a bear to upload contract on third party paper to the system, something I believe is about to change.
Sachin C.
Senior Manager - Legal
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
March 9, 2017

“A User friendly and robust contract management tool”

OverallWe have been using ICLM for more than 2 years now. We have managed to overcome the challenges that we had been facing in our traditional way of managing contracts. Contract Management has become a lot more easier now. The team at ICERTIS understood our requirements and has been able to customize the tool as per our needs and to our satisfaction. The tool is quite user friendly and we have seen faster acceptability of the same within our sales team located across the globe.
March 9, 2017
Patrick C.
Senior Supply Chain Manager, Indirect Procurement
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees

“GREAT PRODUCT!”

OverallA consolidated platform to perform all contract management functions.
ProsEase of Use and the Contract management capabilities. The ability to quickly and accurately identify contracts and the platforms agility.
ConsCurrently, I do not have any feedback for this section. However, I will state that I have been engaged with partners at Icertis and they are continually investing in the platform and the identified future enhancements are cutting edge.
Mike O.
Application Function Analyst
Logistics and Supply Chain, 501-1000 employees
November 7, 2018

“FBHS Icertis Review”

OverallIts been a great experience overall. We have a great project manager and support specialist assigned to us and most of our demands are constantly met.
ProsIts easy to use and it provides the automated workflow that has allowed us to implement processes that require collaboration and approvals for certain agreement thresholds.
ConsNot a software issue but i would like to be able to control the priority level when logging icm issues.
November 7, 2018
Albanis M.
Law Practice, Self-employed
May 10, 2018

“impressively improves the management of conrates and their administration. it is very useful”

Prosit allows me to visualize all types of contracts (corporate, sale and purchase); improve my commitment at the time of compliance with the contract thus also improving the management of my business. It is very simple to use, saves time and provides me with extensive solutions when managing a contract
ConsI can not complain about such excellent and useful software at the time of facilitating the management of contracts. is a tool that guarantees and helps in legal process services regarding contracts and their compliance
May 10, 2018
peggy p.
category manager
May 17, 2018

“This is a great way to organize, and navigate our agreements. Keeps us inlign and on time!”

Overalltimely approvals
Proslink buttons and ease of approval. This has allowed me to keep my contracts organized and accesible. I love that I can view easily and be able to navigate our agreements for approval or rejection. It allows our team to develop communication. I appreciate the ability to approve at my own pace as well.
Consnot much. The only thing i would say is that we need to have a better "listing" system. This is the only thing i would say.
April 16, 2018

“The custom features are excellent!”

ProsIcertis has been the easiest and most customizable software I've used thus far! Since merging to Icertis, contract management has become very efficient.
ConsThere hasn't been any issues or concerns that the Customer Support Team at Icertis hasn't been able to answer or help us with!
April 16, 2018
Lynne L.
Procurement Systems Analyst
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
March 4, 2019

“Icertis was a game changer for our”

OverallThe Icertis team was extremely helpful during our setup and roll out. The level of support that we have continued to receive has been remarkable. The support team is extremely responsive.
ProsThe best part of the Icertis software was to allow us to have all of our contracts in one place. Having the software in place is also allowing us to track our DBE CUF checklists and DBE requirements for contracts that require that type of tracking.
ConsThe one thing that has been a challenge for our company is the reports that are within Icertis. We struggle getting the data we want in a format that makes sense to our business.
March 4, 2019
April 24, 2018

“We've had a seamless and positive experience with iCertis”

Overall enterprise-wide centralized CLM platform, redlining/negotiation efficiencies, compliance, analytics
ProsiCertis has built their platform with an API-first architecture. This enables endless integration opportunities. Also, the fact that iCertis is purely cloud-based.
ConsCurrently, there are no integrations with Oracle. However, this is on their roadmap. Additionally, there are limitations with phone channels.
Julia B.
Paralegal

“Fantastic product”

ProsThe system is very user-friendly, easily customizable, and has a sleek, pleasing appearance. Our internal clients are very enthusiastic about using the platform. ICertis also releases new versions every six months, so you are continually seeing improvements and innovation.
ConsThere is a steep learning curve from an administrative perspective, but everything is pretty logical
Karen B.
Logistics Manager
April 24, 2018

“Icertis is the most complete contract management system I've utilized in my 20+ years in Logistics”

ProsVery easy to update contracts and track changes and updates. Also, it knows what I can update and what legal needs to review
ConsSet up for Logistics can be difficult when the platform is focused on the main business. There is some limitations due to the need to create a template and not able to create ad hoc.
Lorenis M.
Law Practice, 11-50 employees
May 21, 2018

“It helps a lot and is very useful when managing a contract and its fulfillment”

ProsIt is a very practical and simple tool when preparing contracts, among them; of purchase and sale; It allows me to save a lot of time and guarantees and exemplifies enormously with respect to legal processes regarding contracts and their compliance
ConsIt is a software that is very easy to use and I have no criticism about it because it has helped me a lot in the preparation of contracts, their compliance and administration
May 21, 2018
Zuleima R.
Law Practice, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2018

“It is such a simple tool and has helped me a lot when managing a contract”

ProsMaking a contract is not easy, and in my case this software has provided me with many tools when developing one that I need at the moment; this tool has been so useful, practical and simple when using it
ConsThis software is fantastic, and I have no objection or any bad experience with it; It has been very helpful, It provides me with ample solutions and I have saved a lot of time and money
May 22, 2018
Vaneisha P.
Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
July 29, 2019

“Great Support”

ProsThere is a lot of follow up upon roll-out with the customer to ensure the product is working as expected.
ConsI'm not sure the product documentation is easy for non tech people to understand.
July 29, 2019
Phil R.
LCB
Supermarkets, 10,001+ employees

“It has been ok”

OverallAt this time I do not have any other than the company is dedicated to it. I will be 100% behind it because I am 100% behind my company.
ProsThere is not anything at this time I feel there is a Pro to the software. It is part of my company and I need to learn it.
ConsThe program is classic legal products and is a large step back from ease of use systems. The system has too many areas to go to and you cannot put them together for seamless functionality
Kristi P.
May 17, 2018

“I use Icertis CLM in my role in procurement almost every day”

Overallbetter management of our agreements
Prosallows you to keep everything in one place, notifications is helpful, very collaborative for teams, ability to assign to others, can access with my phone
Consthe search functionality doesn't always work like I would prefer, hard to pull back agreements if I sent in error
Michael D.
May 17, 2018

“Highly configurable solution, supported by a strong support team, open framework for integration”

OveralliCertis ICM is enabling a transformation to how we manage the contract lifecycle and tie contracts to our operational systems that execute the contracts.
ProsThe solution is highly configurable which is allowing us to meet our unique business needs both on the customer/sell side and vendor/buy side. The solution is backed by a strong support team which is key to a successful implementation. The API framework is key to enable us to integrate the solution to our core operational systems.
ConsThe highly configurable nature of the product comes with some complexities. Once we began loading contract data we have found that it can be difficult to make configuration changes due to the data integrity built into the system.
Antionette G.
Food & Beverages, 10,001+ employees

“Efficient”

ProsManages agreements and provides efficiency. It prevents duplication of agreements that contradict each other.
ConsLinks with adobe and adobe does not have the best support team. Agreements cannot be bundles into one email to send to the vendor.
Jim K.
Buyer
May 17, 2018

“This is a good tool but will require getting used to the unique and new capabilities.”

ProsAllows for one stop tracking of vendor agreements. Electronically housed and tracked for both internal and external users.
ConsThe functionality of icertic is not user friendly but will be learned over time with more use and experience.
Vaneisha P.
Business Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
September 26, 2018

“Very Supportive Staff, great to work with”

OverallThe staff is very supportive and engaging. This helped make a super easy transition, with a great product.
ProsEasy to use and easy to adopt and administer.
ConsUser adoption, some of our users dont want to change their working styles.
September 26, 2018
Michel G.
Associate General Counsel
January 14, 2015

“Scalable, Easy to use and Readily customizable product”

OverallAs a global business executing hundreds of thousands of contracts annually, Microsoft Corporation needed a solution that was scalable, easy to use and readily customizable to our unique processes. Of all the vendors we evaluated, the Icertis CLM product had the best architecture, the most inspired user interface, and a compelling and innovative approach to managing the contract lifecycle process. We have deployed the product globally, with great user adoption and high satisfaction.
Glenn B.
Food & Beverages, 10,001+ employees
May 17, 2018

“As new user, I can easily see the value of the tool. ”

Overalldocument retention
ProsCentralized retention will help with people moving within the organization, no paper Electronic signature Reminders for tasks
ConsLack of speed, perhaps this is hardware related? Having to convert xls to pdf is a limitation. Tutorial during inputs; this would be more intuitive. Provide definitions while hovering over a button. i.e. "by selecting this option you will...."
Michelle M.
Director of Risk and Legal Affairs
January 14, 2015

“Went live within 60 days”

OverallWe are delighted to be fully up and running on the Icertis Contract Management system! The system is fully functional and working according to the specifications we provided. All of this was accomplished in less than 60 days since we did the kickoff and we appreciate the diligence and follow through on the commitments you made. We look forward to using the system here at Silverado.
Kim S.
Category Manager
Food & Beverages, 1001-5000 employees
May 17, 2018

“It is still early but the tool has been great to work with so far!”

OverallIt allows us to have everything in one place. Very organized and easy to use
ProsI can find everything I need all in one spot. It is very easy to use and not hard to learn the tool. I would highly recommend it!
ConsThere is very little that I dislike at the moment. Since it has only been a short time of use, I haven't found anything that really bothers me yet.
Brian M.
North American Category Manager
Food & Beverages, 5001-10,000 employees

“Made my life easier!!!”

ProsIt is an easy and convenient way to review and process contracts. Instead of having to manually go thru emails to find agreements, this is a simple and efficient process.
ConsI received no training on how to maximize this system and had to figure it out by myself. Wasnt difficult to learn but could have used a quick training document.
John A.
Project Analyst
April 24, 2018

“I had an awesome experience working with the beta site, uploading contracts for review.”

ProsI liked how accurate the platform was with identifying the fields listed within the contract. There was a function that showed the weight of the attribute match.
ConsThe system could use more development in the Artificial Intelligence space. Conversion of contracts are difficult when a business does not have a standard contract type.
Rita K.
Head Finance
January 14, 2015

“innovative approach towards contract management process”

OverallIcertis' innovative approach to contract process streamlining and automation using SharePoint helped us plug revenue leakage and set us up for working even more closely with our sales teams.
Travis A.
U.S. Cost Supervisor
Food & Beverages, Unspecified

“Easy to use!”

ProsCreates efficiencies within my position to access necessary information quickly! This is a great asset for position.
ConsHard to say! Within my position I wanted some extra bells and whistles but overall this is a wonderful product!
Tyler B.
Product Specialist
May 17, 2018

“Used for contract management ”

ProsI enjoyed the ease of use and functionality, everything was typically very user friendly and a simple process.
ConsSometimes it takes a little while to search for a specific function, such as attaching a document to a contract.
Delgado N.
Ingeniero de Proyectos
April 20, 2018

“It helps us with the controls of contracts, its amazing ”

Overallthanks to this software we have improved greatly with the organization of contracts
ProsThis has been the easiest software that we have used at work, it is customizable and it helps us a lot with the administration and control of contracts, since we used it we have not had any problems
ConsWe have not had any problem with this platform, the doubts that we have had have been resolved thanks the customer support
April 20, 2018
Jennifer Z.
North American Category Manager, Fruit & Vegetables
Food & Beverages, Unspecified
May 17, 2018

“Easy to track edits and changes”

OverallI don't know that I would be in a position to need to recommend but others in our organization may.
ProsI like that you can easily track edits and changes from all parties and see history of those changes. Helpful in organizing many contracts.
ConsNothing to note at this time. From what I have used the functionality works for my role. Looking forward to using it more!
Bobi M.
Category Manager
Food & Beverages, 5001-10,000 employees
May 17, 2018

“Great way to communicate with multiple parties involved.”

OverallIt made it easier to work across multiple teams within our company to complete the required task within everyone's field.
ProsUser friendly interface that makes it easy to find your way through and find what you need within the software
ConsWould suggest a training to kick it off with team to help users with the best way to work within the software.
Brad H.
Category Manager - Beef
Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

“Excellent”

OverallMuch easier to work with than our old word document process.
ProsEasy to navigate. Very intuitive. Email prompts easy to use links are helpful. Simple signature process is also helpful.
ConsA couple times when I used the system it took a while of for it to reply to me. Had to check back to ensure that I did it correctly.