Brandfolder Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.8/5

About Brandfolder

Brandfolder is the single source of truth for all of your digital assets. Brandfolder makes it easy to effortlessly increase brand consistency and engagement in a uniquely visual fashion. You've spent an enormous amount of time building assets, and they are likely stored across multiple cloud storage locations, hosting, and even employee computers. Combined with the #1 rated customer support in the industry, Brandfolder quickly gets your brand assets organized, curated, and distributed to build Learn more about Brandfolder

Dustin P.
Director of Brand & Creative
August 29, 2019

“Brandfolder has been a game-changer in forwarding our goal of brand alignment.”

OverallAs mentioned above, as our organization has grown to ~500 employees worldwide, brand alignment has become increasingly challenging. Brandfolder has allowed our team at HQ to disseminate on-brand materials quickly and efficiently to not just Marketing teams around the world, but to every employee. It has been hugely successful overall and after six months we have barely scratched the surface with its potential.
ProsFirst off, the sales and set-up process was top notch. The team at Brandfolder was super attentive and patient with us from the get-go. They were the clear standout in that regard compared to other DAM platforms we considered. Set up was a breeze. I was the lead admin to implement and organize our Brandfolder structure and I never really ran into any trouble figuring things out. The tagging system was very intuitive and the instructions sent by the Brandfolder team were very clear. Prior to implementing Brandfolder, my colleagues and I at HQ would get inundated with photo and resource requests. Since launching Brandfolder, we very rarely get those requests and usually now when we do, we just say "it's on Brandfolder". Making out teams self-sufficient has been a huge time saver and has forwarded our goals of brand alignment worldwide.
ConsThere are certain features we need that seem obvious to our team that do no exist. The Brandfolder team is very responsive to feedback and are constantly releasing new features, but one of our main gripes has not been implemented yet. I would also argue that the Brandguide feature leaves a lot to be desired. That was the one area I felt was a bit clunky to use and had a lot of back and forth with the Brandfolder team.
Liza W.
Marketing and Communications Manager
August 29, 2019

“Brandfolder has changed the way our organization works”

OverallBrandfolder has helped us unify our global brand across 30+ markets. It has made sharing resources and updated materials seamless, whereas before rolling out these changes to nearly 500 staff across the world required extensive communication. It has saved my team, our central marketing team, a huge amount of work.
ProsBrandfolder has allowed us to seamlessly manage a global brand across 30+ markets, and ensure that everyone both on marketing teams, and throughout our entire organization, is using the most up to date materials and can access essential resources and photos, all managed centrally by our team. It has truly been a game changer for us. The Brandfolder team was great in helping us migrate our assets from dropbox and organize them on the new platform. They're also extremely responsive to feedback. Onboarding our team here was easy, thanks to a user friendly interface. Really can't say enough good things.
ConsI really don't have anything negative to say about Brandfolder. We have been using it for a little less than a year now, and every time our team has hit a snag, the Brandfolder team has come through with a solution. The only use case that has been a little bit of an obstacle for us is with photo crediting. We use the platform to store many event photos, and there isn't a super seamless way to make sure that the photo credits are integrated into the actual photo files themselves.
Stefanie D.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

“Easy to use”

OverallIt is a easy to use and implement system. They are very helpful and willing to help put together training for your employees. They answer questions and resolve issues very quickly, if not the same day. The system is easy to use and can support all file formats we have needed.
ProsThis product is much easier to use than our old system. We love the search and filter feature! Our franchise system rarely used our old system due to the lacking search feature. With Brandfolder we were able to limit the folders and sub-folders and focus on the search and filter tools.
ConsWe have a few glitches with the templating feature a few months after we sent it out to out franchise system. It only affected a few of our franchisees, but it didn't look good with our system. Brandfolder started working on the issue right away and everything was up and working that same day.
Adam L.
Marketing Manager
Machinery, 51-200 employees

“Classeq and Brandfolder”

OverallWe use Brandfolder to share with a large network of distributors, plus international subsidiaries and other internal stakeholders - A great way to have everything in one place.
Pros1) Really simple to use and requires next to no training when giving our distributors access to assets. 2) Ability to embed assets on website - reducing the time required to update multiple CMS systems 3) Pins - Great way of showing all assets for products
ConsWe use this for multiple brands - the only improvement i could think of at this stage is if you could create a collection that was fed from the different brands. So that when we are pitching with combined brands we can have a collection that is specific to that client.
Luisa F.
Senior Designer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
August 22, 2019

“Makes everyone's Lives so much easier”

OverallBrandforlder helps the whole organization to look more standardized. coming from every region of the world - everyone uses the resources from one source! that's what we really wanted
ProsThe best thing about Brandfolder is convenience! We have a lot of different offices around the world that we service and we have gotten so many compliments because people love using it. I no longer get 20 emails every week asking for the same resources (logos, pictures, colors..) and I don't have to spend hours looking for resources because they all organized neatly and ready to be shared. the other best thing is the Template maker. OMG, I needed this for so long and now that I have it I'm still so excited i get to use it!
ConsI honestly don't have any cons. I guess it took me some time to get used to the non-file system - but that is on me and the system actually works wonderfully.
Christopher M.
Senior Art Director
Telecommunications, 5001-10,000 employees
August 29, 2019

“Brandfolder Data Asset Management”

OverallI have been involved in Brandfolder since we started using it at my company. We have a large number of assets including logos, images, collateral, tradeshow displays, videos, etc that we need to share with our global marketing team, sales team, other employees as well as our business partners, distributors, etc. Brandfolder has been a game changer for us for this reason. The templating feature allows users to self serve by filling in information and exporting pdfs. This is a great feature when it comes to business cards, customizing call to actions on Ads, etc.
ProsI really enjoy the visual nature of Brandfolder. It is easy to navigate and review files that are in system. I really like the group tagging and pin tagging features. I can pin tag selected items for a campaign, pin tag it at the top of the page and viewers can select the tag and view all of the items without having to plug in search terms. The new feature of being able to crop images and export to a specific pixel dimension is a game changer for us. It allows users to self serve without having to back to a designer to edit.
ConsBrandfolder has a great insights tool that allows you to see what the most popular items that being downloaded. To get a deeper view of my data, I currently need to have my rep send me an excel sheet. I would like to be able to self serve that data from the insights are on Brandfolder.
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 201-500 employees
August 22, 2019

“Super robust for asset management”

ProsThere are so many features to take advantage of within Brandfolder - importing from multiple services, sort in multiple ways, photo info, video embedding, tags, etc. There are a lot of ways you can customize it for what you need.
ConsSo many features, it's a little difficult or confusing on how to implement at the beginning. Their team is super helpful though.
Chris M.
Analyst, Content Strategy
Airlines/Aviation, 10,001+ employees

“An invaluable resource”

OverallBrandfolder has been invaluable resource for me. I always have the latest and greatest branded assets, without needing to resort to a desktop folder. No longer do i have to send emails to get a hex code for an official brand color, everything is in one consolidated space!
ProsI like most the ability to bulk share and distribute creative assets using brandfolder's incredible share feature. I can share entire brandfolders, selections of creative assets or single assets, which has saved a ton of time. Instead of having monthly emails asking for the same file, I can provide a brandfolder link that updates as I upload to the folder. Great feature!
ConsIf the organization is large enough, you're often unsure who has what level of access. As a user on a team that has more broad access than other workgroups, often times I've found myself referring others to a brandfolder that they 'cannot see' because they don't have the right access. Not necessarily a software dislike.
Sam P.
Creative Assistant
September 2, 2019

“A brilliant online tool”

OverallI came into the business as Brandfolder was just being introduced so it was my first time ever working with an online asset tool like this. With being both an admin and daily user of Brandfolder I think my experience has been a fairly positive one. I can upload our brand assets (logos, HEX colours) easily, create templates for others to edit and store all our collateral for everyone to access and download. I think the platform is clear and easy to use (both admin & user friendly) and I would definitely recommend it to others.
ProsThis software is brilliant for organising and hosting all our collateral. The fact that I can upload a document with editable features and someone else in the business can change it and download it without a fuss is great. I think it's a really good storage tool as it keeps everyone in the business aware of all our collateral and they know that if they need anything it will be available for them on Brandfolder.
ConsThat it doesn't work with computer system fonts very well when uploading templates through the extension on Indesign. You need to have it as a separate file and upload it to the extension.
Stephanie K.
Marketing Programs Lead
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
August 29, 2019

“User-friendly intuitive online storage”

OverallGreat! Highly recommend this tool.
ProsVery user-friendly interface that's intuitive to use. The visual organization, secure file sharing capabilities, tagging and meta data is very helpful.
ConsUpload time or download time can be a little slow (this could be my network issue?), and sometimes we max out of space.
Mindy G.
Marketing Coordinator
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
October 12, 2017

“Brandfolder is an awesome tool to collaborate with different departments! ”

OverallOrganization was the top benefit for our marketing team. Our dropbox was getting filled with different variations/edits of our millions of assets, and dropbox allows us to house our final assets so looking for the correct version is simple now. We also don't get one off requests from other departments since dropbox makes it easy for them to find what they need and resize any asset.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is being about to track which assets are being used by different users, and our marketing team is able to use that information to make more successful campaigns. It is a great resource for our company to ensure that everyone was using the most up to date assets. I also love that it has a super easy, very visual interface that makes it a breeze to find exactly what you are looking for quickly.
ConsI think the biggest trouble we have with the software is signing people up for the first time. Sometimes the email sent from Brandfolder goes to junk mail, and the person receiving the email doesn't always know to look there.
October 12, 2017
Michael B.
Consumer Goods, 501-1000 employees
August 26, 2019

“My experience overall is great, except for some issues with integration with Adobe CC.”

OverallWe are solving the problem of sharing assets in an efficient way and making sure everyone is using the same asset and most current asset. This has been helpful in saving time by being easily able to send the requester a link to an asset or login to Brandfolder as well as saving time having to revise a project because it contains an outdated asset.
ProsI like that I am able to upload all of the assets I use so that others are able to access them as well. This allows us all to ensure we are using the same and most current version of an asset.
ConsI dislike the integration of Brandfolder with Adobe CC. It is difficult to search for items in the plug-in, it takes quite a while for the items to load into Adobe, and when I go to export a project out of Adobe into a PDF, the links become broken.
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
January 30, 2019

“Best damn DAM”

OverallDigital Clutter No More!
ProsThe onboarding was a breeze. They had our account setup that day and transition planning and meetings setup asap to get us up and running fast. It took a bit of playing around to get use to the systems (about 60 minutes) and then I felt like a pro. Very intuitive filter based searching. I love their integration with adobe suite for templates, that way my employees do not need access to photoshop or illustrator - it is saving us a lot of time. One aspect we have found that we didn't expect was managing our creative projects. We create a section/folder and invite the contractors to just that folder. They then upload their assets, revisions, documentation and we discuss and manage the project from one single location. I can easily see the various revisions, notes, and file versions. No more searching my emails and cloud drives for variations and notes. Lastly, the search feature works very well. But my one suggestion is setting up a tag hierarchy from the beginning. This will help you manage your sections and search features much better from the start.
ConsMaybe a few more pre-built API integrations but that being said, their support is top notch and they assisted us with the connections we needed. We are not on a top tier plan either but they treat us like an enterprise company.
January 30, 2019
Kirk S.
Digital Communications Manager
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2019

“Brandfolder fan”

ProsI researched, selected, and launched Brandfolder with the past 2 organizations I've been with and it has been amazing. The ease of setup, prompt customer service, and easy user interface make this a wonderful platform.
ConsNot much to dislike. I think they have done a great job updating and adjusting to feedback.
August 27, 2019
Luke C.
Senior Creative Project Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 employees
August 26, 2019

“First Asset Management System Implemented in Start-Up”

OverallThe customer service representative responds immediately to questions and has been helpful. This platform has allowed our company to become more efficient when coordinating asset delievers around the company which has been a time saver.
ProsIt allows for all files to be stored in one place that can easily be accessed both internally and externally.
ConsThe tagging feature is helpful but tends to generate tags that don't necessarily apply making the process of tagging a very time consuming task
Jolie H.
Visual Space & Training Manager
August 22, 2019

“Brandfolder is a great tool”

OverallBrandfolder has allowed us to greatly expand the number of assets we share with our customers and lets us share a wider variety of assets. It has been easy to implement and we've had great support at every stage.
ProsEasy to use Clean Excellent customer service New features added frequently Simple interface
ConsI wish there were "push" features to allow us to send the content directly rather than always have clients have to look for it
Craig J.
Technology Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 25, 2019

“Solid Platform”

OverallWorking with these guys has been super easy and it's worked out very well for us. We have a central repository now for all our brand images and can access them in any variation for whatever application we need (mobile app, web site, etc.) We have had no problems since the beginning
ProsEase of implementation and responsiveness of our tech team are excellent. Technical team is open to out suggestions and works with us to help get what we need
ConsAt this point there's nothing although some of the images could be smaller for faster load on our app. But they are working with us on that and I don't imagine we'll get that sorted in too long a time.
August 25, 2019
Stacy F.
Associate Marketing Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
August 22, 2019

“Good asset management software”

ProsI like the options to have multiple folders, and to be able to tag assets.
Consi cant think of anything else at this time.
Chris M.
Digital Design Specialist, Global Marketing
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
August 28, 2018

“Brandfolder Data Asset Management”

OverallThe software is great and the people there are very responsive and helpful with guidance on how to set up, organize and implement our data asset management system.
ProsBrandfolder is very intuitive for my colleagues across the globe. Being able to share and have access via the cloud has really been a game changer for our marketing business and sharing content with coworkers and partners. We have also been able to work with Brandfolder to create a single sign on within our company portal.
ConsNo issues with Brandfolder, nothing I can think of that has me wanting more.
Lauren M.
Senior Graphic Designer
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
August 23, 2019

“Brandfolder shouts Love Your Brand!”

OverallFantastic! The best part about Brandfolder is that it highlights our brand in an easy to understand way for our employees who may not be in marketing. They can download assets on the fly and build custom presentations using our assets on Brandfolder.
ProsI love the ease of use, we researched many digital asset libraries but none compared to Brandfolder's user-friendly focus. I also love how easy it is to organize your company assets and instantly add new users. Company morale and passion for our brand has boosted significantly since we launched!
ConsThere are some improvements that are currently being reviewed, for example their asset approval process. However, Brandfolder has been so accommodating whenever we have offered suggestions.
Miia O.
Research Director
Broadcast Media, 201-500 employees

“Quick and Easy”

OverallBrandfolder does its job and makes organization easy. The idea of not having to clog inboxes with large files and being able to share information without that concern is great!
ProsBrandfolder is simple to use. It's easy to make changes when you are updating materials and the upload times are fast. The whole process is very manageable to make sure our team has quick access to materials they need.
ConsSometimes the sorting and resorting when you update files, even with the smallest update, can be confusing for users as they are creatures of habit when looking for files.
Mona D.
Art Director
August 23, 2019

“Great Investment for a Long Term Solution”

OverallMy overall experience has been excellent. Support via email, call and chat have been excellent. Response time from our personal account rep has always been timely and accommodating. Our relationship is one if joint problem solving. Exactly what we needed.
ProsThe software was designed with flexibility and granular control. The ability to edit, access, and manipulate assets have the end user as well as the admin in mind.
ConsBecause there are so many features, some options are not as intuitive to locate. A few features minor features I assumed were available were not. However, anything that you need functionality for can be addressed by your personal account rep.
Wyatt G.
Designer
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
August 23, 2019

“Brandfolder DAM is great, visual”

OverallThis tool is saving me tons of time in distributing assets to partners.
ProsVisual interface! The fact that my partners can see what they are downloading before they download it. I enjoy the Section and Tag sorting because now we are not beholden to one folder structure syntax. Search bar is another huge plus.
ConsI wish that assets with attachments had a way of communicating that better. My partners with low technical acumen are often not sure about what resides in an asset. I also wish the 'Download options' feature was the primary download button. I often upload print files that are overkill for simple presentation decks and fear that my partners are downloading these large print files.
Shane E.
Principal
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2019

“Simple way to manage digital assets”

OverallWe have a large sales organization spread across multiple offices around the world. We needed a simple way to make finding the right asset or piece of collateral while maintaining brand standards and ensuring the information is up to date. Brandfolder helped with all f this, and their account and support team are great. Always helpful.
ProsGreat product support. They have folks available to help you get started with best practices, plus they check in enough to make sure things are going well. If you have a question they can't answer or is afterhours, they'll get back to you quick enough. Might be a day or so, but they always get back to you.
ConsThere are some functions I think could be tweaked. I also wish they included "insights" for free as metrics are an important part of DAM. But they charge a fee for the add-on. Minor issues though.
Henry C.
Executive Assistant
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2019

“Easy to use brand asset repository”

OverallBrandfolder makes sharing press photos and articles with journalists super easy.
ProsProfessional interface, friendly user experience, excellent and prompt customer service
ConsNot sure if I have anything I dislike about this software; I guess the tagging system is a little clunky.
Sarah B.
Director of Marketing
Furniture, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2019

“The DAM solution for easy access”

OverallWe've had a great experience with Brandfolder. Their customer service is quick to respond and we suddenly looked like the professionals we are once we switched to their platform.
ProsBrandfolder is easy for users to find the images they are looking! My sales reps use it all the time to find images and send them to customers. Added bonus that we no longer have to save images as both TIFFs and JPEGs, customers can choose how they want to download.
ConsThe biggest challenge I have is helping our older reps understand how to send links to their customers!
Nicholas K.
Realtor ®
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2018

“A Dream Come True for a 1-Person Marketing Team”

OverallFrom day one it has been fantastic. As a fitness franchise now with 20 locations (and counting), it is a huge help to have this software in our arsenal of technology. Not too mention, their customer service is top notch, responsive, and almost always available. Hard Exercise Works® is proud to partner with Brand Folder!
ProsIt enabled me to streamline our marketing initiatives. I no longer need to search on 10 different platforms to find what I'm looking for! With a marketing team of just me, myself, and I, this is absolutely invaluable!
ConsObviously, good software does not come cheap...but with that said, I do believe you get enough value for the price point. However, as a small business owner, this is a tough nut to chew when trying to make things happen on a shoe string budget.
Anna R.
Sports, 201-500 employees
August 29, 2019

“Brandfolder is the clear winner and best option!”

ProsBrandfolder is so simple to use, which means it requires little training for our distribution and media partners. We are able to share important brand information and materials quickly and simply, and the templates feature is absolutely incredible. It allows us to provide various marketings materials to our partners, while maintaining brand standards!
ConsThe approval process before the asset is live is a little convoluted. I wish there was a way to un-approve assets and instantly make them "historical".
Brian D.
Digital Marketing Manager

“Intuitive Asset Management”

ProsIt just works - easy to upload, easy to share links, easy to tag, filter and search for assets. Support is also amazingly quick and has always resolved issues to my complete satisfaction.
ConsPricing is a bit steep to unlock features like analytics and more storage space. Guest access is not as intuitive as it could be.
Miguel C.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 29, 2019

“Brandfolder is the best of the best!”

OverallFor our company, Brandfolder helped us by creating a fully organized internal data management that already has cut down our work time by 20%. We don't have to go digging on our server to find an image or blog. With an easy search you can find whatever you want in a matter of seconds.
ProsThe ability to create collections for clients that are unique to them and will unequivocally make communications smoother and easier.
ConsThe only Con I can think of is that if you create a lot of sections on your main dashboard, the whole thing slows down a bit and messes with the UX.
Margaret L.
Project Coordinator
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2019

“Helpful for a company with a growing asset library”

ProsA big plus is it's ability to do more than just host photography - the fact you can have editable templates we can share with alternate teams, in a company that has 300+ restaurants, is incredibly helpful. We can also host all our brand assets there (fonts, colors, etc.). The tagging feature is useful
ConsAs our asset library grows immensely I would love to see a more UX friendly way to deal with the asset collections (we lean on these heavily for external clients and cross departmental usage) - I.e. Flickr's album page. The tagging option doesn't quite lend itself to what we're looking for. Otherwise super happy with the product!
Nicole W.
Communications Coordinator
Oil & Energy, 501-1000 employees

“5 Stars!”

OverallWe solved the problem of having to be on our VPN to access our S:/ drive, which solved much larger internal problems. It has definitely served us with a branding solution, as well as a platform for storage and direct distribution of files, logos, presentations, etc.
ProsBrandfolder is easy to use for both administrators and guests, offers multiple settings based on your preferences, and has a very friendly and accessible customer service team. I also very much appreciate that BF is always innovating to provide a better solution for their users.
ConsThe only feature that I like least is the inability to set an automatic sort per section, rather than a automatic sort for the entire Brandfolder.
Katie T.
Marketing Executive
September 2, 2019

“Brandfolder gives employees more autonomy in their work”

OverallOver a positive experience. The account managers are very helpful in dealing with any issues should they arise.
ProsThe ability to create templates allows us to give our employees the opportunity to create their own marketing collateral, whilst being safe in the knowledge that it follows brand guidelines.
ConsOccasionally there are usage issues when uploading templates via Indesign. It would be useful if users could save their templates and go back to edit them later
Vilen A.
Visual Designer
Online Media, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2019

“Needs to be a bit more robust”

ProsEasy to use from an administrative point of view. It's very intuitive regarding adding and labeling files.
ConsThere is an issue with downloading icons, the SVGs don't work well and adjusting the size before download doesn't work either. From a user POV it's not as intuitive. The sections stack up very fast and it becomes hard to navigate. Anyone using for the first time often requires a designer to walk them through it.
Matthew E.
VP of Growth
Furniture, 51-200 employees

“We love Brandfolder”

OverallWe use Brandfolder for organization and storage of creative assets. It gives us one location to direct anyone in the business to be able to find and download creative assets that are used across photography, logo assets, and other creative.
ProsSimplicity, UX, and overall ease of organization. We use Brandfolder nearly every day to help us organize creative assets and we are big fans. It makes adding, tagging, and searching for assets a breeze and is used across departments.
ConsWe haven't had any major issues! Using is for over two years now and the team continues to release great features and listen to our requests.
James H.
Principal Product Designer
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
August 22, 2019

“Amazing return on investment”

OverallWe started from a really lousy asset management standpoint, and this has just taken us to a decent standard of living. I imagine when we optimize our platform we're not going to be able to do without it.
ProsBrandfolder has really changed our lives for the better in how we organize and search for assets.
ConsI wish there were a little more flexibility in bulk selection (ability to drag and multiple select items)
Carrie F.
designer
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Brandfolder Review”

OverallIt serves its purpose for the most part.
ProsThe easy of storing and sharing assets and being able to free up hard drive space.
ConsThe drop down menu for folders is gone and now you have to search for the folder you want. Also the plug ins for adobe cc do not work.
Tori W.
Senior Marketing Coordinator
August 29, 2019

“Brandfolder has been a great DAM tool!”

OverallGreat platform and awesome customer service team!
ProsThe metadata and storage capacity! Also the great customer service.
ConsCan be challenging to explain the "folder-less" to team...
Alyvia N.
Merch & Events Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

“Great product!”

OverallWe've had a great experience with BrandFolder. Any issues we have had have been quickly resolved by the customer service department
ProsI love that we are able to easily store and share our files with ease. The software makes it simple to upload and share with all of our distributors. It also keeps everything very organized
ConsI wish I could make changes a bit easier.
Rachelle S.
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

“User Friendly System!”

OverallThe team is incredibly helpful and was a huge asset in helping us implement brandfolder to our team. The database is aesthetically pleasing, really easy to use, and has great search features.
ProsI love that it's user friendly - it's really easy to understand and navigate on the site.
ConsThere are some glitches that randomly happen, but usually work themselves out.
Michelle K.
Sr. Director, Brand
Computer Software, 51-200 employees

“Amazing customer support”

OverallGreat starting place for a company to house brand materials but definitely needs to be more user friendly and intuitive in some of its product details.
ProsThe best part about BrandFolder is the customer support - I truly appreciate the immediate and thorough communication with their reps. They also make time to do lengthy video screen share meetings when an email is not enough. I also really like the metrics you can view to get a real sense of what is working/what is popular through the user data.
ConsThere are many features that are problematic for our main user audience groups. The asset having a cap at 100 uploads, the unintuitive placement and language of some of the way Brand Folder names things. But most of all, the platform is very glitchy for my entire team. We often have to log out and log back in and refresh to see the proper content.
Ed R.
Studio Production Manager
August 27, 2018

“Managing Digital Assets is Now a Breeze!”

OverallSince implementing Brandfolder at Travelpro, I now have time to focus on other more important tasks. No more time spent searching, culling and sending DAs to customers or sales reps. Now everyone can easily log in as guests and quickly find what they need without my involvement. When I do run into a bit of a snag, customer service has always been available with a quick solution.
ProsIt's simple UI. Very little time needed to learn to use as an administrator.
ConsIt's not the cheapest solution available but Brandfolder offered the most of what I needed for Travelpro.
August 27, 2018
Nicole W.
Communications Coordinator
Oil & Energy, 501-1000 employees
August 29, 2019

“Brandfolder is the only DAM Solution! ”

ProsEase of use and functionality for both admin and users. Brandfolder is the best solution to help you sort, manage, and share digital assets! Plus, they invest in their customers by constantly innovating and improving their platform.
ConsThe only negative to Brandfolder is them not having an app.
Madison C.
Building Materials, 201-500 employees

“Very customizable platform”

ProsEasy to customize and make your own. Our asset organization structure and what we needed seemed impossible to start with, but little by little we are figuring it out with Brandfolder. I think it will make all the difference in how we share and store assets.
ConsHow long it takes to set up and think through the organizational structure.
Vivien L.
Consumer Electronics, 1001-5000 employees

“Sonos review”

OverallOverall positive
ProsI like the album view and being able to toggle between different filters easily
ConsTrying to move assets between different collections
Paul K.
Software Developer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
August 29, 2019

“Great choice for storing and sharing assets”

OverallWe use Brandfolder primarily for the storage and sharing of photos which are used throughout our intellectual disability services for identifying people, objects and places.
ProsWe found Brandfolder to be a cost effective, user friendly and very powerful tool for allowing us to store and share our assets. Customer service, when required, has always been prompt, courteous and efficient.
ConsWe found the user registration process slightly confusing at first but got used to it pretty quickly.
Melissa S.
Marketing Manager
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees

“Improving Partner Relationship”

ProsI love that it's easy to organize, update, and teach our partners how to access and use. I also love the ability to track document metrics - helps us know what our most valuable assets are to different partners.
ConsWhen I upload a document, it doesn't display the hero image, but instead the whole first page of the document. If I can easily identify a key image for the thumbnail / display, that would be very helpful.
Shelly J.
Creative Director/Owner
Design, Self-employed
August 22, 2019

“This is a game changer!”

OverallOnce I got the hang of using Brandfolder, it has been easy to set up usable templates and organize content.
ProsI use this software for a client. I design all of their advertising, and set up usable templates using Brandfolder. It is easy to use, organize and implement.
ConsI wish that we could set up templates with Adobe Illustrator, and not just InDesign.
STEPHEN R.
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
September 18, 2019

“What a great product”

OverallWe can now share important assets internally and externally and control who sees what
ProsEasy to use, easy to onboard! We had BF up and running in less than 2 months.
ConsSome of the functionality seems to still be getting worked out, but overall very easy to use
September 18, 2019
Jake J.
Digital Marketing Executive

“Useful”

ProsThis is a huge time-saver for the marketing team, and ensures the collateral our sales team are sending out remain on brand and fully in line with guidelines. It's really helpful from a user perspective too, being able to make a couple of tweaks to existing templates and download with ease, rather than brief in to another team.
ConsWe've had a sign-in issues, but nothing too inconvenient.