SmartChurch Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

About SmartChurch

SmartChurch provides churches with unique & beautiful giving & communication software for under $40 / month that works online & through our church app. SmartChurch builds community by getting your members actively involved in daily viewing, giving, & posting through powerful Facebook-like features including: 1) Private & Secure Church Member Directory 2) Ability to RSVP to Church Events 3) 360 Degree Communication through Unique Church Wall 4) Beautiful Giving Page w/ Pictures Learn more about SmartChurch

Ken F.
Church Planter
April 14, 2014

“Love the free directory”

OverallThe app is sharp, w/o strange bugs, straight-forward, and practical. By Following my church on SmartChurch, I can turn off the push notifications from my Facebook app and just receive important notifications from my church. The Followers tab acts as my church directory, and at the touch of the screen I can call, email, or get turn-by-turn directions to anyone in my church. In short, the app makes my church look super cool, and it is far easier to communicate with everyone. The greatest advantage to SmartChurch is the affordability. Every other church app will cost my church a crippling amount of money to create and use. SmartChurch has many free features, and the upgrades are low cost. The only con I see is that the app is new and up-to-date, and many churches appear to me to be slightly behind the times. If a church wants to be slick and "on top" of technology, then this is the app to use.
Cardelia H.
Pastor
April 17, 2018

“Smart church was difficult to use with my current congregation.”

ProsIt is a great Facebook like group app that allows the convenience of messaging and posting in the same location.
ConsIt was not something that my older congregation could easily adapt to using. From the beginning even with many educational sessions, there were struggles with understanding. This was perhaps due to their resistance to change in general.

By Lockeland on April 18, 2018
Thanks for your review Cardelia. We appreciate that your church took time to use our product in 2015 and we hope you'll consider coming back as we have made many improvements since then including a few of the features you requested.
April 17, 2018
Michael M.
August 8, 2014

“Practical, clear, easy to integrate!”

OverallI have found this app easy to use and easy to integrate into my church. The Free version is great. Now, having used the Premium version....I think every church will see value and added member interaction when they use it. The setup is easy and fast. After a demo, I was ready to get started.

By Lockeland on August 9, 2014
Great to hear Michael! Yes, the demo does illuminate a lot. It's hard to describe to people what all this does until they see it.
George A.
Associate Pastor
April 16, 2014

“SmartChurch makes it easy for church leaders, staff and members to invite others!”

OverallAs a church pastor I love this invite feature. The church members and I easily invite people to church, outreach events, holiday specials and anything else we have going on to reach the lost. I send them the invite along with the details and they quickly download the SmartChurch app and see the details. Then they browse service times and all other posts regarding church activities! Awesome!
April 16, 2014
Ben C.

“Great App”

OverallThis app is great and very easy to use. It's a great tool to connect church members to the community, in addition to connecting members to each other. If you're new to an area, it provides a simple way to locate future church homes. Overall, this is an app that can serve great benefits to churches, its members and the local community.
William R.
Men's Ministries Pastor
June 23, 2014

“This APP Rocks”

OverallI absolutely LOVE this APP!!! This App allows me to be in contact with my Members 24/7. I can post church events and even have them RSVP. I can post my Church Profile so everyone can find us. This app is a lifesaver. We can post on the wall and increase Communication in our church and that brings Connection and promotes Community.

By Lockeland on July 31, 2014
Thank you William. We agree!
June 23, 2014
Brian H.
Minister
August 8, 2014

“SmartChurch is a great power-tool for Church communications.”

OverallThis app has features that are very beneficial to Churches, large and small. The Events feature, Post feature, Directory and the Donations features will help Churches to contacts members easier and more frequently. Thanks SmartChurch!!

By Lockeland on August 8, 2014
We're hearing that from a lot of people, Brian. Thank you for sharing!
Joseph M.
August 12, 2014

“Smart and clean app!!”

OverallI like this app bc of the ease of use. I can post events, send messages, edit my church, and see what's going on with others. I really like the interface and the clean look it offers. Very modern and inviting. SmartChurch has become so useful. I love it!

By Lockeland on August 12, 2014
So great to here Joseph!
August 12, 2014
Karen R.
Childrens Ministry

“Awesome App!”

OverallI love the way I can stay connected to my church and know what is going on throughout the week. Pray needs, opportunities to serve, opportunities to give, events I want to attend, it is all there right on my phone.

By Lockeland on April 14, 2014
Glad to hear that Karen. We appreciate you!
William B. R.
Elder
April 14, 2014

“This is a great tool for ministry. ”

OverallThis is a very affordable App for any church. A great tool for building community and relationships with the church body. I love the fact that I can give to needs that arise within my church 24/7.
Carl M.
April 11, 2014

“Why didn't I think of this...”

OverallFinally, a church app that churches can actually afford. Very easy to use, and I added my church in about 4 minutes. Can't wait until they release the features I saw on the website. Really cool.
April 11, 2014
Marky M.

“Recommended!”

OverallLove the fact that I can stay connected with my church body at all times! Plus, I can give anytime, anywhere, and to specific needs in my church.

By Lockeland on August 8, 2014
Awesome to here. Glad you liked it!
Brian S.

“SmartChurch”

OverallGreat app and easy to use. It is very nice to connect our church members. The posts on the wall are very convenient for requests and encouragement.

Thank you Brian!
jason s.

“smart church”

Overalleasy to use well designed

By Lockeland on August 8, 2014
thanks jason we appreciate your kind words and your lack of capitalization and punctuation :)
Laura S.

“Wow!!”

OverallThis is really cool. Keeps me on top of my church happenings. Now I won't forget!!
Will M.
Sales Manager
May 21, 2014

“This app helps the local church”

OverallI understand that the app isn't quite done, but what it can do now for free is amazing. Love it!
May 21, 2014