Proposify Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.4/5
4.6/5

About Proposify

Proposify is a simple way to deliver winning proposals. Save over 2 hrs compared to Word, InDesign, or Google Docs. Unlimited access to a gallery of beautiful templates with pre-written copy for a variety of services. All templates are customizable to fit your business & brand voice. We're the proposal tool of choice for salespeople & entrepreneurs because we understand sales. We get the challenges of growing a business. Every feature is designed to get you one step closer to client sign-off. Learn more about Proposify

Aislinn K.
Marketing Assistant
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
April 19, 2019

“Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Proposify”

Overall For any of you who have suffered through the time suck fun of writing proposals on a regular basis, Proposify is going to be an awesome app for you or your clients.
Prosour favourite feature; huge time savings. If anybody's ever done proposals on Word or Excel; it's head wreck. Proposify is great because there's beautiful templates there ready to go, it saves you a ton of time and they are visually appealing. We get lots of feedback from our clients when we send them out proposals that our proposals look amazing. The other top features are that there's a super easy editor to use, great content library, there's the signature function in there to get your signature to get to a proposal signed off on. There's great, sneaky metrics that we absolutely love. You get notifications on your phone via the app when somebody opens the proposal, and when they've signed off on it. But, also, you can go into the app and see how much time people are actually spending looking at your proposal, which I think is kind of sneaky but it surprises me how little time people actually spend reading your proposal. Spoiler alert: people don't read their contracts.
Consthe startup integration is cool but we'd like to see a little bit more love in that space. So once the Stripe payment is taken could the clients get a receipt? That might be helpful, we have to go and actually manually create that in Quickbooks, so it's a little bit of love required on that, I think it was more of an after fact for them and they've just left it to Stripe to kind of manage it.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on April 22, 2019
Hi Aislinn, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We do have an article in our Knowledge Base that walks you through how to send your client a receipt from a Stripe transaction via the payment dashboard, if you'd like to reduce the time spent manually entering the information into Quickbooks - http://support.proposify.com/api-and-integrations/invoicing-and-billing/stripe. That being said, we appreciate your feedback - our Development team is always working on improving the user experience, and your comments are helpful for future updates! Best of luck with your upcoming proposals, and happy closing!
April 19, 2019
Josh O.
Co-Founder | Digital Marketing Strategist
October 5, 2016

“A Proposal tool for big kids”

OverallI love this thing and use it all the time. Before I got this program I was shuffling through Word docs on my computer and constantly rewriting brand new proposals for each prospect. Proposify helped me streamline my process for kicking out really great looking proposals. The absolute best part of the whole tool is how it allows each party to e-sign the contract right inside the program. Really handy and beats the pants off asking someone to print, sign, scan, and send back. It's the real deal and honestly I couldn't go back to send someone a pdf from my word doc or whatever. This is way better. http://www.signal-interactive.com
ProsI save all my different versions of proposals and can mix and match different sections as needed for each client. Helps to have a library of sections, different contracts, etc. The delivery, editing, and signing is all in one place. It sends us both a PDF version with signatures to file after closing. Uses great code snippets to automatically fill in the client name, the cost, etc to make each one somewhat custom. I get notified in my email when my prospect views the proposal (which is exciting). It looks a lot more professional when they get the nice designed email with a button to click and the proposal deck is laid out with a nav bar. Takes you from minor leagues (with silly word docs or PDF attachments) to big leagues, especially as a digital agency.
ConsIt's definitely not a design tool so I have a hard time getting the layout and design of the proposal to look the way I want. It's fairly limited in what it can do in that respect so we build pieces (images) offline and then paste the image into the proposal sometimes. Otherwise, for what it is, it's pretty good at helping me put together a good looking proposal. It's just not an Adobe product or anything. The way content pieces in the library are saved and edited is somewhat confusing and I've struggled to replace everything after deleting templates and then losing content pieces.
Recommendations to other buyersThe templates are helpful to get started but ultimately you'll want to toss them and have your content library full of only YOUR different pages and elements. Same with templates overall. I tend to go in and use a template that needs editing and then edit it in the proposal. That means i have to do it each time I make a proposal instead of just taking the time to go edit the original template. Build it up from the bottom, content pieces in the library, then templates using those pieces, then proposals off those templates. Not the other way around.
October 5, 2016
Adam L.
Managing Director
Design, 1-10 employees
December 3, 2016

“The best way to present proposals to clients!”

OverallAs the owner of a Digital Agency in a crowded marketplace, it's important to be better at every opportunity. Proposify allows us to do that. It's made with the creative industries in mind and has a pretty nice default contract in place that can be used. Of course, as per all contracts, it's important to get it checked/re-written by a professional to make sure it's 100% legal and enforceable. Proposify gives a decent depth of analytics on user behavior from the moment they open your proposal. They also track the proposal journey through to the client and allows the option to add an auto follow up to non-signed/opened proposals. Clients always comment on how much they love how easy it is to digitally sign our proposals/contracts and some have even incorporated Proposify in their business. Proposify allows you to create different proposal templates. We use this feature to have a proposal for each of our services and then we just tweak the scope of services to the individual client's requirements on the fly. All of a sudden, a proposal that looks like it took over an hour is out the door in 10 minutes. The early bird catches the worm and Proposify makes it so we can close deals faster. The only thing very slightly negative regarding Proposify is the pricing. It's certainly one of the most expensive platforms we pay for on a monthly basis however it isn't unaffordable. It may be a bit of a stretch for a small business to pay for regularly and the 5 proposal limit on the lower plan is quite restrictive for the price. They used to offer 10 proposals for that price which seemed much better value to me, however, they're constantly updating, improving and adding integrations and they're a business after all so need to bring the revenue in. All in all, don't hesitate, just sign up! You won't regret it.
ProsIntegrations. Looks. Functionality. User Friendliness.
ConsPricing but it's not too bad.
December 3, 2016
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
April 9, 2019

“Lovely proposal tool, but could be better”

OverallOverall I like the tool, but it's a shame that there are a few obvious bugs that can cause frustration. Being able to approve proposals before they are sent is an essential feature and this handles it with some ease.
ProsI love the ability to create proposal templates so that sales teams can create sales quotes quickly and easily. The ability to provide a review step is also key to quality control, and we use this all the time. Being able to see when a client has opened and viewed the proposal is also fantastic.
ConsIt can be a little buggy at times - we have multiple teams set up in the tool, but some staff work across the teams. This causes issues with Proposify, especially when reviewing proposals as clicking on the links in emails will ask you to sign in, but won't actually take you to the proposal. Even if you are logged in, it won't do this. I contacted support and they said it was down to the team settings and to create multiple user accounts for people who needed to be cross-team - this was silly as the pipeline feature would then break. The editor in the tool can also be a pain to work with - it's very clunky in parts and adding simple tables can be an infuriating experience.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on April 11, 2019
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that Proposify is helping your sales team is streamline their proposal process, and that the client insights is a valuable tool for your team! We appreciate your feedback - our Development team is always working to improve the user experience and we welcome your comments. It helps us make Proposify even better! Thanks for choosing Proposify, and happy closing!
Shane S.
Branch Coordinator
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 5, 2019

“Integrations and Options”

OverallUtilizing Proposify has allowed us to speed up our project intake process getting more in the pipeline and spending time on things that make money instead of just busy work.
ProsIt was really important when we were selecting proposal software to have integrations and the ability to allow the client to make choices that didn't require that we adjust the proposal. Proposify gave us both. We use Freshbooks for invoicing and Asana for project management and it integrates with both! (unfortunately Asana is via Zapier only). It also lets us give options in the proposal for the client to pick things like # of years of licensing or change the amount of deliverables to get the final price they need. This cuts down on back and forth emails that frees us up.
ConsI would love to be able to pay for the service on a monthly basis instead of quarterly. Not that it really changes anything in the grand scheme of things but it lets me better track our finances.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on November 6, 2019
Hi Shane, thanks for taking a moment to leave us some feedback. We love hearing that Proposify helps free you up so you can tackle other (non-admin) tasks - because time is money, right? Best of luck with any upcoming proposals!
September 5, 2019
May 1, 2019

“Creating professional proposals is a quick process!”

OverallProposify helps me create attractive and effective proposals help me close more deals and grow my business.
ProsI like that the proposals created with this software truly just look good. The proposals are very attractive overall and knowing this builds even more confidence when crafting the proposals. The entire platform is very intuitive and you can quickly get started with the built-in design templates. I love the Stripe integration as well because sometimes I do not want to have to send clients a separate invoice after sending them the proposal. So this integration feature saves me a lot of time.
ConsI would like to see additional templates added over time.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on May 3, 2019
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback - it helps us make Proposify an even more powerful tool. Our design team is always working to add more professional and beautiful proposals to our template gallery, so stay tuned! Great to hear that Proposify is helping you close more deals and grow your business - keep it up, and best of luck with your upcoming proposals!
May 1, 2019
Zachary K.
Proposal Writer
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
December 12, 2016

“Quality Product Run By Quality People”

OverallOur company went from delivering Word documents that lacked credibility or InDesign files that weren't universally available to our clients to being able to shoot professional proposals via an active website link. As a digital marketing agency, this was exciting for clients looking for a progressive team to bring fresh ideas. In addition to its easy-to-use client interface, I have had zero issues training team members to use the software. The number of "wow, that's cool" and "it's really that easy?" comments are a testament to the thoughtfulness that Proposify put into creating this platform. And, maybe the most important aspect for me when it comes to anything I use, their customer service is second-to-none. Their quick responses and personal replies make asking for assistance a non-issue... which is saying something coming from a stubborn man such as myself.
ProsEasy to use, great looking and amazing customer service
ConsThe text formatting can become an issue from time to time. For example, an entire sentence might turn bold when I try and only bold a few highlighted words. These things are all easily fixed but can become a slight frustration when working against a timeline. That being said, a Proposify team member has been great help every time I reach out regarding any issue.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the great work!
Jeffrey H.
Senior Strategist
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees
February 24, 2019

“Improved my proposal process immensely”

OverallProposify is improving my close rate of clients and speeding that process up. It is a more professional way of delivering work proposals than email attachments. It also give me more control of the sales process.
ProsProposify reduces the time of proposal delivery to clients and generates a higher rate of acceptance. My clients no longer have to print, sign, and then scan the proposal back to me. They can review and sign it electronically, and I can track when they both receive and review it. The proposals also have a very professional look to them, again giving credibility to my business.
ConsI have found that the PDF downloads don't always match the screen view appearance of a document, and this has created some problems to clients who like to print out a copy of the proposal for review. The interface also is a little quirky at times, especially on my complex layouts (charts and graphs). I recommend using their templates or developing your own.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on March 29, 2019
Thanks for leaving us a review - we¿re so glad to hear that Proposify has had such a positive effect on your proposal process. We understand it can be frustrating when some items shift due to file compression when downloaded as a PDF. We recommend reaching out to Customer Support (support@proposify.com) as there are usually workarounds for this and they are super helpful at ensuring your proposals look exactly how you want them to. Happy closing!
February 24, 2019
Virginia B.
Communications Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
June 12, 2018

“Sleek and snappy proposals have never been easier”

ProsWant to create quick, professional-looking proposals? Look no more! Our company has been extremely satisfied with Proposify. It has condensed what used to be long hours of tedious work, into few. The Tall plan is great for small companies; under this plan you can have up to 5 active proposals and can easily export PDF versions of proposals at any time. The ability to see when the client has opened the proposal has kept us from having to send those nagging reminder emails (we all cringe at). You can also see how much time the client has spent looking at each section of the proposal, which often helps us gage their interests even before they provide feedback. But the best feature of this application, by far, is that you can easily duplicate old proposals so you do not have to start from scratch every time. If you are looking for a tool to help you shovel your proposals out the door more quickly, Proposify won't let you down.
ConsWhen two or more people are trying to make edits to the same proposal simultaneously, edits and updates do not always save correctly.
June 12, 2018
EBIN E.
Founder & CEO
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
April 6, 2019

“One of the best tool to make your proposals more easily and effectively”

OverallWe can now track our proposals in time and followup with them such that the chance of getting them cold is very low. Proposify helps us to maintain a strong communication with the client and thereby generating more sales.
ProsThe best part about Proposify is that there is no need to search for templates on the internet that match your proposals, it has al the needy templates on the system. While selecting the proposal type the template design gets added automatically thus saving much time. We are also interested to see that a lot of third party integrations can be done on this tool like adding in Zoho platform etc. The major use case that we can see is the ease of creating a proposal and have the follow up done. Really a great tool to work with.
ConsThe major issue is that the pricing and the feature set is limited, saying we cant add more images to the layout like we had done on MS word. Please cleat this issues asap.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on April 11, 2019
Hi Ebin, Thanks for leaving us a review. It's great to hear that you're making use of the template gallery and the available integrations! You should be able to add as many images as you want to your proposals (keeping in mind file size restrictions). If you have issues adding images to your proposals or want to clarify the maximum file sizes, be sure to reach out to our Support team in-app or via email (support@proposify.com). They'll be happy to assist you and make sure your proposals are looking exactly how you want them to! Happy closing!
April 6, 2019
Krisjan H.
Co-Founder, Idea Generator, Project Manager
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

“Proposify Is The Best”

OverallI own a Landscape Architecture firm called Stack Rock Group. We design sustainable, high-performance landscapes nationwide. I searched for months and tried several platforms before deciding on Proposify. Our proposals blow our competitors out of the water and our clients love how they look and how advanced we are. We write tons of proposals and Proposify makes it super simple to track them and for our clients to view and accept them. I seriously can't remember my proposal writing life before Proposify. It will be a cold day the next time I open up InDesign to write a proposal. Proposify is easy to use. Support is awesome. I can't think of a reason not to use Proposify.
ProsTemplates are super easy to use and to customize. Saving my own templates for different customer segments is stupid simple. Customer support is awesome and so responsive. Every proposal we have turned out with Proposify has looked amazing and our conversion rate has increased 20%.
ConsThe only con is there isn't YET a mobile app that will allow me to enter new customers and send a proposal from my iPad.
Recommendations to other buyersSign up for a free account. Set up a template and send one proposal. You will be glad you did.
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees
December 16, 2018

“If you churn out mountains of proposals, this one is for you!”

OverallIf you are in the creative space and you have a need to remain fresh as you send out those proposals, don't hesitate, grab proposify
ProsI love how easy it is to e-sign documents and send to clients. The added capability to send email notifications as soon as prospects view proposals is also a game changer for me. This well-designed customer touchpoints map shows me how potential prospects interact with the proposal and the auto follow-up button for non-opened proposals really closes the loop on proposal management. The easy to use client interface is also a massive influence for why I bought this software. I cant wax enough how the ability for us to view how long clients mulled at sections of theproposal also gives us future areas of improvements in our proposals.
ConsI really dislike how the layout design is not easy to customise and there is a true lack of editable templates. One serious drawback is the pricing. As a small organization, our budgets are not unlimited( I really wish they were!) and thus the 5 proposal limit at that price really sucks. Another pain is that Collaboration as a team is a nightmare as it keeps overwriting changes made by others and omits some other changes or edits, then there is the dreaded formatting buttons that seem to take a life of their own when used.
December 16, 2018
Dan C.
Director, Business Development
Internet, 1-10 employees
October 12, 2016

“Great System = Great Results”

OverallWe adopted Proposify as our primary method of quoting and engaging with our clients six months ago, and the results have been fantastic. As a business we like that it is highly customizable from both a branding and content perspective, and have also grown accustomed to its reliability. The metrics available within the system grant us the ability track how our proposals are being viewed and consumed, allowing us to know which clients have reviewed our proposal as well as identify and understand where to adjust overall proposal content. This data has been extremely valuable, and we have seen an increase in our overall close rate. From the client side we have received feedback on numerous occasions regarding the professionalism in the presentation of our proposals, as well the efficiency and usability of the process across all devices. Proposify is a great system which we would highly recommend to any business.
ProsCustomization that is available and the ability to track metrics.
ConsSome might be hesitant to allow a 3rd party system to understand it's sales funnel, pricing, proposal content, etc. We trust this information is held in the utmost confidentiality.
October 12, 2016
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
May 18, 2019

“Save time & win clients”

OverallCould not be happier with our choice on using this software.
ProsThis software is great for creating gorgeous looking proposals that won us more clients and has significantly reduced the amount of time it takes to create proposals.
ConsThere are occasional bugs in the software that can be frustrating but the support staff make everything worthwhile.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on May 24, 2019
Hi there, Thanks for your review! So glad to hear that you're able to deliver high-quality proposals to your clients in less time using Proposify, and we're thrilled that you're also winning more deals! We appreciate your honest feedback, and we're excited to help you close more deals in the future. Best of luck with your upcoming proposals!
May 18, 2019
Matt S.
Music, 1-10 employees
April 11, 2017

“Great in concept, but buggy”

OverallWe switched to Proposify from Bidsketch to solve a bunch of problems. Proposify is great on the surface and as an idea, but there are many things we don't like. Nonetheless, we're stuck with it for now. Pros: Proposify streamlines our proposal writing process, clean UI, pricing tables that do math. Staff is helpful and responsive. I love that we can spin up proposals very quickly with templates. It would be basically perfect if it weren't for the cons. Cons: This software is still full of bugs. There have been several instances where data has been lost, or unexpected behavior happens. It's extremely frustrating and time consuming when these bugs happen. I've probably submitted 20 bugs over the past month. Examples include formatting buttons that don't work, pages breaking and crashing etc. There are many features that leave us scratching our heads and asking either "why isn't this a feature" or "why IS this a feature? Examples: -You can add sales tax to pricing tables, but sales tax doesn't reflect in the totals. -Pricing tables are very difficult to customize -Pricing tables that are longer than one page cannot flow into a second page. If you do want them to flow into a second page, you have to create a special type of page from the start that can ONLY have the pricing table on it. -When you go through revision history, you see data from OTHER proposals that share the same type of section. -You can't format text in snippets. To see what it looks like you have to drag the snippet into one of your sections or templates. -The navigation is super clunky and not natural. I find myself clicking around a lot looking for things. ... and many more Bottom line: I want to have faith in this but I'm close to start looking at other options. We've had more than one catastrophic failure that has cost us tremendously and I'm at the point where I don't feel that I can rely on Proposify as a tool because I never can be 100% certain that it's going to work properly. Proposify should really take some time and listen to their users, and try writing some proposals themselves and experience the process. If they were willing I'd personally love to hop on the phone and talk through some suggestions for improvement, and I'm sure other users would feel the same way. I feel kind of bad for how much I've had to bother their support staff with bugs and issues. If Proposify improves, I'll come back and update my rating.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on April 13, 2017
Hi Matt, We really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We take it to heart, and it helps us improve Proposify. Our support team would love to jump on a call in the near future to chat more about it, and will be in touch to set up a time if you are interested. Thanks again!
April 11, 2017
Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees
October 2, 2018

“Proposify for small business sales proposals ”

ProsThe ability to track current and pending proposals that have been submitted and to see where each client is spending the most time in the proposal.
ConsThe lack of integrations. As far as we have been able to utilize the Podio integration does a great job updating it's own app but as soon as you try to incorporate internal data it gets jumbled. The problem here is that it cannot auto relate to an existing project and a project must be created before we can set up the proposal (as we must work out the pricing before creating the proposal). It could really use a clean up on the integration bit.
October 2, 2018
Andi L.
Founder and Owner
May 8, 2019

“Proposify Makes Me Look Like a Rock Star!”

OverallProposify has cut my proposal-generating time down to an eighth of what it was before. I am now able to have a consultation call with a potential client and have a proposal to them later that day. Before, it would have taken me a week or more, because I was doing everything from scratch. Even better, my proposals look so professional and have extra pieces to them that I never would have thought of-why us, next steps, and so much more. Plus, the ability to track when the potential client viewed the proposal and how long they spend on each section is invaluable data.
ProsWhen I sent out a proposal before, it was a Word doc with my logo that I saved as a PDF. It was one to two pages with a single fee listed. It worked, but it wasn't pretty. Enter Proposify, which makes my proposals shine! I was able to adjust the template to tailor it to my brand, including photos, colors, and more. I have created several standard pages to include in every proposal as well as different fee tables so that generating proposals has gone so much faster. Proposify is easy to use, and the training webinars were incredibly helpful. I absolutely love it!
ConsAs I was adjusting the template, a few things haven't been exactly intuitive. But the training webinars, FAQs and documentation, and support staff are amazing.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on May 14, 2019
Hi Andi, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that Proposify has streamlined your proposal process, and that our Knowledge Base and training webinars have been helpful for you! When it comes to the editor, we're always working to improve the user experience, so we appreciate your feedback. It helps us make Proposify an even more powerful tool. Keep being a rock star, and happy closing!
May 8, 2019
Nate S.
Director of Staff & Co-Founder
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
October 7, 2016

“The Best Proposal & Contract Platform That We've Used”

OverallAfter trying several other options over the last few years for our consulting business, we found Proposify and have been very happy with the platform. It has a number of great features, is quite reliable, and the team is always quick to respond or address any issues that we run into. The support is perhaps what I would emphasize most; our previous platform (QuoteRoller) was very poor when it came to support and responding/acting on feedback. Proposify clearly cares about what its customers have to say and is always working to make it better!
Pros- Templates & contract modules (easy to 'slice up' and use/re-use only what you need) - Design and user experience - Reliability - Proposify team! - Flexibility - Tracking of proposals (sent, viewed, signed, etc.) - Email & follow-up templates/options
Cons- Occasional issues with editing/formatting of contracts - Formatting of PDFs from the platform will sometimes be slightly different than the in-browser version
Bevan M.
September 30, 2016

“Impressive Proposals in Minutes”

OverallProposify has totally streamlined the way I write proposals. What used to take me an hour or so with my Word template, now happens in about 15 minutes - and it looks more professional. I also love that I can send clients a link to view online, which means I know if they've opened the proposal or not, so on following up I can be more prepared. In the past if I need to get a proposal to a client really urgently, I might end up doing a one page quote with a few details and pricing, but with Proposify, I can whip up an impressive multiple page proposal in 15 minutes - and it's definitely getting me more sales.
ProsThe reusable sections are fantastic, you can create great looking pages and sections and store them in a library ready to drop in as required. And it's easy to update those as details or pricing change. Online link for clients to view the proposal tracks their viewing so you know which pages they viewed and for how long on each page.
ConsOn occasion the editor can be a bit glitchy, but that might be my computer/browser at fault.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you need more accepted proposals, I've found this to be a great tool which lets me get proposals out faster and they are more impressive.
September 30, 2016
Dwight Z.
Internet, 11-50 employees
November 26, 2018

“Great Starter Proposal Software”

OverallWe still use it today - we communicated heavily with the team on bugs. We have too much time invested with 10+ tempaltes and arfchive of proposals to make the move now.
ProsOrigionally it was the ease of use and premade tempaltes to use, digital sending and signatures. I am also fond of the reminders that can be sent to helkp push the cleitn along.
ConsComplications happened when a forced push to new version in June of 2018 - the new version was littered with many bugs and many times work was lost.
November 26, 2018
Jo Lynn B.
Director of Business Development
April 29, 2017

“Easy, user friendly, and simplifies the most important part of the sales process - the close!”

ProsI've used several on line proposal and contract processes. Proposify is easy on the sellers end to build a library of individual sales experiences and super easy on the buyers end to sign a contract for services. The elimination of roadblocks in converting sales is every sales directors dream. Having it be easy for sales - is every sales persons dream.
ConsMy biggest roadblock is my email with the link to the proposal often goes into the customers Spam folder. This isn't Proposifys fault. Most email security will filter out a linked email. I have turned this into an "opportunity" for another contact with my customer. A "follow up" helpful email letting them know I've sent the proposal and to check their spam folder if they haven't seen it.
April 29, 2017
Matthew N.
CEO & Founder
Internet, Self-employed
September 18, 2019

“Helping automate my freelance business”

OverallVery positive. My need was to cut down in repetitive work in creating proposals and sending out contracts to be signed. An impressive feature is the ability to create dynamic proposals where clients can add on options and the total sum is adjusted accordingly.
ProsThis is a complete package. I needed a tool that would allow me to dynamically create proposals, but also send out regular documents like NDA's to be signed digitally. Proposify solves this for me and add extra features. It is relatively easy to create a document (proposal/contract) from scratch using their design interface. Even though it is a bit unintuitive at times, it gets the job done. Creating snippets of content for later use is a definite benefit. Even better is the seemless integrations with Harvest, creating an invoice from a proposal when it is signed, and importing contacts from Harvest. This automated approach is saving me a bunch of time.
ConsNo integration yet with Everhour, since I was considering switching time tracking solution from Harvest. No integration with Asana to create a project within a team upon signing, but this might be (too) nice to have :) No integration either with a tool like PieSync to import contacts in general.
September 18, 2019
Michael A. D.
VP/ Owner
August 27, 2019

“Clean,Simple, Effective. ”

OverallIts been great, Always get an answer.
ProsThe layout and presentation. I believe this changed the way we do business after 45 years. We have been developing our own until I found Proposify. Its everything I need to draw up a quote from $500.00 - $1,000,000.00 Its that simple. Totally changed the way we communicate with our clients and our competiton has nothing on us. Our quotes are giving us the edge on them. Layout, design, color, ease of use. Love it!!!!
ConsThe only thing I wish it had was easier functions to add line items and costs. I need more.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on September 18, 2019
Hi Michael, thanks for your review. We LOVE to hear that your proposals are giving you a leg up over your competition! That's such fantastic feedback and we definitely appreciate your comments. Happy closing!
August 27, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
February 20, 2019

“Dream software for any Sales Person”

Overallit has helped me to earn some good customers
ProsWith proposify I can make professionally attractive proposal, can reuse parts of proposal this saves time. Other features which I like the most is that you can track status of proposal that it has been seen or not and you can set templates for follow ups also and three cheers for there support they do love there customers and try to help them .
Consexcept the pricing I don't feel they have anything to dislike

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on March 29, 2019
We¿re so happy that Proposify has helped you save time and grow your client list. We¿ll also share your kind words with our Customer Support team (support@proposify.com) - they¿ll be delighted to hear your feedback. Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review, and best of luck with all your upcoming proposals!
February 20, 2019
Carly C.
Campaign Manager
July 25, 2018

“Fantastic! Great platform, really user-friendly, and the customer support is fantastic!”

OverallWe use Proposify as part of our new business development and sales process. It's intuitive and easy to use which means multiple staff can be across the platform with minimal training and the customer support that Proposify provide is absolutely fantastic and all queries are responded to in a very timely fashion (even with our company being in Australia and having a huge time difference). Highly recommend!
ProsIt's really intuitive to use and the customer support and service is fantastic. The team will go out of their way to assist you when needed and are always on hand to answer queries and provide training if needed. Proposify has great functionality, clean design, very user friendly
ConsNothing - if there's anything I'm unsure of, the customer support are fantastic at answering queries.
July 25, 2018
Susan W.
Construction, 1-10 employees
October 11, 2019

“Love it.”

OverallReally good so far (it's only been a few weeks). Very easy to see the status of your proposals and I love the links to Infusionsoft and the ability to automate followup which were both missing in our previous software.
ProsBeautiful looking proposals, easy to use templates and libraries, very impressive for clients and it looks great when printed out too.
ConsSet up of our template was a little daunting but we used Belt Creative to help us which was well worth the investment.
October 11, 2019
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees
September 17, 2018

“Proposify for small business”

ProsWe use Proposify to create proposals for clients. The program allows us to insert pictures, as many pages as we want, and create a professional-looking proposal for our clients to review and sign.
ConsFor our purposes, there isn't anything we dislike about Proposify. It is a great option if you need to create proposals or detailed sales material.
September 17, 2018
Chemicals, 1001-5000 employees
July 28, 2018

“I used Proposify for all company proposals for years ”

OverallHundreds of beautiful proposals and many customer compliments.
ProsI like the ability to easily customize proposals. You can change every aspect of your proposal depending on the customer, job, etc.
ConsIt can be a little bit glitchy sometimes. I have had to go out and then back in to make sure none of my proposal elements have shifted before sending out the proposal to a client.
July 28, 2018
Deanna W.
Owner/Sales
August 16, 2019

“First Impressions”

OverallSo far we've been very pleased with the results we've experienced from using Proposify compared to old fashion pdf proposals.
ProsAs the sales director for website marketing services, I find that presenting a proposal can often be overwhelming, confusing or boring with the numerous available options. Having the ability to use checkboxes that allow the customer to select their services and see a project number has not only made the sales discussion much more effective, but our clients say they are actually having fun. It's turned an often stressful decision into an enjoyable and exciting experience.
ConsThere have been some issues with the text at the bottom of the page getting cut off in the preview of the proposal even though it looks good during development. Also, when creating more than one table on a page, it would be very helpful to have snap guides to match the width of a similar table on the same page or previous page so we didn't have to guess.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on September 18, 2019
Hi Deanna, thanks for leaving us a review. It's great to hear how Proposify has helped make your sales process more enjoyable and exciting! That's such amazing feedback. We also appreciate your constructive feedback - we're always working to improve the app to make our software an even more powerful tool for your sales team, so thanks for your comments. Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!
August 16, 2019
Brandon O.
December 12, 2016

“Deliver High-Quality Proposals That'll WOW Your Customers!”

OverallWe've been using Proposify to deliver proposals to potential clients. It's easily been a time-saver, as well as a tool to set us apart from our competitors!
ProsProfessional, user-friendly proposals
ConsLimited storage of past proposals

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on December 12, 2016
Hi Brandon, So glad to hear Proposify is helping you save time and setting you apart from your competitors! I'm happy to let you know that with Proposify, when you archive a proposal there is no limit for storing your past proposals. Please check out http://support.proposify.biz/proposals/archiving-and-deleting-proposals for more info. Thanks for the review!
Michael P.
Project consultant
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
September 2, 2019

“Proposify review”

OverallAwesome
ProsThe software really makes proposals easy.
ConsNothing, the app is incredible and it is very easy to use.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on November 6, 2019
Hi Michael, thanks for taking a moment to write a review! We're glad that you've continued to choose Proposify over the years - that's the kind of feedback that gives us the warm and fuzzies. Happy closing!
September 2, 2019
Vince L.
August 11, 2019

“Awesome company with awesome people!”

OverallTime efficiency is key in my business and Proposify allow me to streamline my process.
Pros* The software is good but the people with Proposify are GREAT!!! 1. Having multiple types of proposals for different types of clients. 2. Being able to put videos in the proposals. 3. Cost-effective.
ConsSometimes it can be glitchy. Adding another contact to an existing account can be very challenging.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on August 20, 2019
Hi Vince, thanks for your review. We're so happy to hear your kind words about our team! It's truly our pleasure to help you close more deals and streamline your proposal process. Happy closing!
August 11, 2019
Becca H.
Pricing Analyst
Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees
June 2, 2017

“Great proposal software - clients are always impressed with the proposals we create in this system ”

OverallGreat feedback from clients
ProsLines that show when items are centered - ability to input sections - data fields that can pull information throughout the proposal
ConsDesign capabilities (I often will create a background in a different program an import it as an image because I cannot do so in Proposify.
June 2, 2017
Jason C.
November 2, 2016

“A++ Can't Say Enough Good About Proposify”

OverallI'm the owner of a design & marketing agency and I've been using Proposify for nearly a year now and absolutely LOVE it. It took some time to set up with my own branding, templates, etc. However once that's done this software is a proposal beast! I believe the value, at least for me, is that it's pushed me to create more thorough, engaging proposals and in-turn hasn't gotten me tens of thousands of new business. The tools have gotten better and better with their improvements. I had one small issue using a certain browser, they responded immediately, directly to me - yes a real live tech person - and resolved the issue which was software-wide, within a day and a half. The people behind the scenes really care about each aspect of Proposify and it shows... I didn't get the usual delayed replies, ultra elementary response questions, excuses, and runaround that I've nearly grown to expect... It is refreshing. Great job guys, keep it up!
ProsTemplates, Auto-fill tags, Reports, E-sign feature, downloads, love it all.
ConsCopy & paste, and spacing can be a little difficult to predict at times, but it's easy to learn the quirks and still get through everything just fine.
November 2, 2016
Emily H.
Marketing Coordinator
October 7, 2016

“Great Tool For Small Businesses”

OverallWe are contractors that use proposify to send bids to our clients. They really like the presentation and we like being able to monitor their activity. You can really tell who is engaged and who is not interested! It saves us a lot of time.
Pros-You can make it look really nice. -"Big Brother" clients. See their interaction.
Cons-Some added features that you can find in powerpoint. I would like a watermark, so that the background image doesn't move around if you accidentally click it. -I wish it was easier to hyperlink photos. Right click, and then have the hyperlink option.
Recommendations to other buyers-Wish there was another pricing package. $100 a month to $3,000 a year is a big jump.
Ernst W.
Mede eigenaar / directeur
October 6, 2016

“Geweldige software (NL) / A true winner !”

OverallWe've been using Proposify at Sellian for a few months now and I'm a BIG fan. It saves us a lot of time and our customers are flabbergasted with the design and our offering. We incorporated Proposify in our Marketing and Sales as a Service portfolio, since we are convinced the platform can give an extra boost to their competitive advantage and so in leveraging the Return on Sales. Ernst Wallinga CEO Sellian | Marketing and Sales as a Service
ProsGreat design Saves a hours in preparing proposals Use of templates you can change or design your own Use of text blocks Time the customer spend viewing the proposal Email alert the proposal is opened Great support Princing
Consshould have used this years ago, would have saved us a lot of time and money...
Recommendations to other buyersUse it! Even better: find yourself a good marketing/sales agency to help you find the sweet spots in your proposition, let them craft the texts of your baseline proposals and let them design your own templates. Guaranteed you'll win more business. So what are you waiting for? And if you happend to be based in The Netherlands, don't look any further but call us :)
October 6, 2016
Adrian W.
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2019

“Makes proposal writing fun!”

OverallAfter trialling the competition of this product, proposify is a standout
Pros-present a fantastic proposal every time -metrics, you can follow what's going on with your proposal -value for money
Cons- I would like the opportunity to export a .csv into the costing table, we currently double handle our data

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on November 6, 2019
Hi Adrian, thanks for leaving us your feedback. We're so happy to hear that Proposify has made proposal writing fun! We'll also share your suggestions with our team. Happy closing!
August 23, 2019
Stacie D.
Freelance web developer
Design, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 9, 2019

“Save time doing tedious tasks so you can get to doing what you do best”

OverallSaved me a ton of time, makes the lives of my clients so much easier so we can get the agreement out of the way and focus on what needs to get done + peace of mind that the legal side is taken care of.
Pros- Templates are a great starting point to get you writing a polished proposal - Highly customizable so you can add or take away as you please, add your own branding and photos - Legalese taken care of for you - The end client can view your proposal and sign it straight from their phone. My clients have already been impressed with how professional the proposals look and how easy it was to sign off and get the project rolling. - You get notifications when your user has seen and approved your proposal
ConsThe ONLY thing I did not like was I couldn't seem to customize the automated Thank You email message that would send once the client has approved the proposal. It was at least very easy to disable this feature and send out a thank you email manually.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on August 20, 2019
Hi Stacie, thanks for taking a moment to write us a review. Fantastic to hear how Proposify is helping you create professional-looking proposals - we especially love that you're getting such good feedback from your clients about how easy it is from their end! We actually do have an article in our Knowledge Base that walks you through customizing the Thank You email your clients get after viewing or signing their proposal - you can find it here: https://bit.ly/31SlZNH. You can also get in touch with support@proposify.com and they'll be happy to help you out. Best of luck with any upcoming proposals!
August 9, 2019
Mustafa M.
Business Development Consultant
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
September 13, 2019

“Out of Scope Reach to our Clients”

OverallThe ability to build my proposal with just fews clicks and moving it directly to my client with ability to review details about how my customers view and understand from their behavior details about how they interact with it.
ProsEasily to modify and build your proposal template, and easy to maintain it to deliver to your customers
ConsLess relative templates of the proposals
September 13, 2019
Hailey F.
Director of Digital Marketing & Strategy
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
October 27, 2016

“Beat Your Competition with Proposify”

Overall1. PDF --> PROPOSIFY Design and tailor your legal report/proposal/document/etc. Customize emails, send notifications, and monitor client views. Never send a boring PDF attachment again! 2. CUSTOMER SERVICE Deliver breathtaking, interactive, and branded proposals to clients, ensuring them you're dedicated to their success. If you have a problem, email Kyle Racki, CEO of Proposify. That's right - the CEO of the company oversees his customer support team. The whole team is kind, generous, and grateful for their clients. 3. CUT COSTS & COMBINE OVERHEAD Ditch your DocuSign & other online signing platforms - sign up with Proposify, it is included. Everything is legal and binding. From a commercial real estate office 10 year lease agreement, to sending a client 3 graphic design options for a Twitter account Header, Proposify has you covered! Finally... the first time I used the software, I landed a client. I have refered the software to friends in various industries. It is a must have for all businesses, small to large. Sending a Proposify proposal already proves to your client your business is talented, innovative, tech-savvy, and unique.
October 27, 2016
Dennis U.
Web Developer
April 9, 2019

“Proposify did the impossible and made proposals fun manageable!”

ProsI think most people can agree that figuring out the proposal is the most painstaking part of a project. It usually takes more time than expected and doesn't contribute to the bottom line. That's where Proposify comes in handy. We started saving so much time and manpower on the proposal aspect of the project, it allowed us to reach more companies in less time and with the beautiful design and feel of the proposal, we had an easy leg up on our competition.
ConsIt does take some initial startup to get everything figured out and there are some limitations on the basic plan, but overall very worth it.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on April 15, 2019
Hi Dennis, Thanks for leaving us a review. We're so glad to hear that Proposify has saved you time and helped set you apart from your competition! We also genuinely appreciate your feedback - it helps us make Proposify that much better. Happy closing!
Sheldon Z.
Chief Executive Officer
Biotechnology, 11-50 employees
November 17, 2018

“Littered with bugs that waste your time and make you look unprofessional ”

OverallUsed it for three years. Woulda switched a long time ago to anything else unfortunately not many options existed. Today I am finally making the change. No software makes me as frustrated to use as proposify over the years. Sorry, it's the truth.
ProsBest option of a lot of bad options. Very versatile. Lots of features.
ConsLots of features but they don't work well. Slow. Very glitchy. Buggy. Things randomly change and glitch all the time so if you make one change you can bet your entire document is now different and you have to recheck everything.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on November 20, 2018
Hi Sheldon, Thank you for taking the time to review. We always love to hear feedback from our clients, good or bad. It helps us improve Proposify and allows us insight into your needs as a user. We're really sorry that you've been experiencing such difficulty, and we'd love a chance to help you get back to saving time and closing deals. If you'd like to give it another go, please contact support@proposify.com. We'll do our very best to help you get back on track. Cheers.
November 17, 2018
Colleen L.
VP
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
July 27, 2017

“So far, Proposify has exceeded our expectations!”

OverallImproved efficiency for us and our clients.
ProsProposify ha simplified our proposal and agreement process. Now clients who aren't tech savvy can click a button to sign and approve a proposal. We have also been able to easily customize the proposals so they are now also our client agreement. The software is pretty intuitive however when you need help they have truly outstanding customer service that's available through live chat! I was working until 8 or 9 PM EST ans sent a message through their live chat thinking I'd hear back the next day but someone was still working. We also love that we can see at a glance how much we have in outstanding proposals.
ConsSo far I can't find anything. If I had to say one thing it would be that you can't have someone sign in two areas, which we need, howvwe we did find a work around until they add that.
July 27, 2017
Shaun A.
Business Development Manager
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
June 19, 2017

“Does what it says on the box - well”

OverallTime, we save a lot of time creating proposals and I save a lot of time by not having to review and fact check each and every proposal that's sent.
ProsProposify is easy to implement, to create templates, snippets (blocks of recurring information) and the ability to add our fee table makes life uniform and a lot simpler!
ConsWhen editing some text and rich features in individual Proposals, the ability and feature set could be a little more advanced, i.e. the inclusion of a page break etc. Potentially an add-in to MS Word would be AMAZING.
June 19, 2017
Marc R.
Partner

“Proposals done right...”

OverallHands down one of the best tools our agency has invested in. We've gone from custom proposal development using Adobe CS for each client to a visually robust template within the Proposify platform. It allows us to create a library catalogue that we can then incorporate based on client needs, providing a very tailored proposal, without all of the rework. It's saved us countless hours and improved our response time - both win/win scenarios for our lean team.
ProsContent Library, eSignatures, very customizable and easy to use.
ConsFormatting and copying of tables is sometimes a nightmare. The word processing capabilities leaves a lot to be desired, especially since there doesn't appear to be a way to build hierarchical outlines. Content is not easily copy and pasted from one document to another.
Recommendations to other buyersHands down the best investment you'll ever make to save the time investment in creating proposals. In addition, if you take advantage of the customization features, the wow factor as your clients open and review is unparalleled.
Leslie L.
Design, Self-employed
June 10, 2019

“Make Great Looking Proposals Simply and Quickly”

ProsOften, I am proposing similar jobs, so I love the ability to create a proposal, then spin new proposals off of my original. It really saves time and give me consistently branded proposals. Images and graphics are easily brought in, too, so your proposal will stand out from the run-of-the-mill black print on white paper document.
ConsThere is a slight bit of a learning curve with Proposify, but once you get it down, you will be making professional looking proposals every time.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on June 14, 2019
Hi Leslie, thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review! We're glad to hear Proposify is helping you save time with consistent branding and professional-looking proposals - that's what we're all about! Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!
June 10, 2019
Dan H.
Managing Director
November 27, 2018

“A good product that is still be upgraded”

OverallThis happens to be my go to software for proposals. I have tried a number of other platforms but keep coming back to this one. They are doing a GREAT job of adding features right now, so I would definitely give this a shot. I have found it to be worth going through the learning curve!
ProsThis software cranks out nice proposals. I used them about a year ago and it was cranky. They have made major improvements over the last year. They now have lots of templates that are usable with a variety of industries and purposes. The followup systems are much better and the editing functions are now a breeze.
ConsLike any other software, it takes time to get to know it enough to be efficient. I am a learn-by-doing guy but this was not an easy ramp up. There are packets of services and products that you should propagate before you begin your process. Be sure to take the time to go through all the training or you will waste a lot of time. The wysiwyg function is a little bit kluge-prone, so check your proposals with a test email before you release anything to prospects
November 27, 2018
Todd R.
May 15, 2017

“A critical tool in our new business efforts ”

ProsEasy to use Nice analytics Affordable Attractive templates to start building out our own proposals. Quick and helpful customer support
ConsNo live editing/collaborative editing The content library can get a little cluttered if you're not careful or have new users unfamiliar with the tool creating new sections.
Brad T.
Principal
Accounting, 11-50 employees
May 15, 2017

“Become a closer with Proposify”

ProsThis has made my life easier by allowing me to turn around proposals in minutes versus hours. I can track real time feedback from my potential clients and they have said my proposals are much more professional looking.
ConsWhile there are table features, they are limited. This is hardly a reason though to not use Proposify. My proposals use heave tables and I was able to work around this issue but I do hope they add new features to tables soon (i.e., merge cells, copy paste, etc.).
Chris T.
December 12, 2016

“The Best Drag-and-Drop Proposal Tool We Used”

OverallThis is a really great product. As a creative agency, we love that you can truly customize the templates and they look great rendered in a PDF format.
ProsCustomizable Templates
ConsWish you could add Total variables into a page without the fee table. So we can summarize an investment section on a single page with a dynamic variable.

By Pitch Perfect Proposal Software on December 12, 2016
Hey Chris, Thanks so much for the review! We love feedback. I'm glad to let you know that you can use our {total} variable in any textbox, so you can place that outside of your fee table. For more information check out: http://support.proposify.biz/text-editor/variables-video Thanks again for the review!