Everhour Ratings

Overall

About Everhour

Everhour is one of the best time tracking tools for teams. See whos tracking time, whos overworked and who can handle more. Keep track of all your project budgets, schedule threshold alerts, use forward resource planning. Build any kind of reports and send professional-looking invoices. Everhour natively integrates with your project management app so you can track time on tasks right from its interface: Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Jira, GitHub and more. Learn more about Everhour

Daniel A.

“Excellent, just excellent”

OverallTracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.
ProsI like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.
ConsI sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

By Weavora on October 11, 2019
Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.
Julie W.
VP Operations
September 28, 2019

“Decent time tracking software with great reporting”

OverallEverhour is a good time tracker with advanced reporting features, however it requires more organization than our team was consistently able to accomplish. It would be best for those with more defined roles, who perform the same few tasks on a regular basis.
ProsWe love how Everhour can show how long each team member, and the team as a whole, have spent on any given task and project. This really helps us control costs and get an accurate idea how we are all spending our time. We use it in integration with Basecamp.
ConsThe integration with Basecamp is a little clunky - you can only track time on items that are already entered somewhere as a "task" in Basecamp, so we ended up with long, individual "ongoing for time tracking" lists to make sure we could track all our time. One team member really had difficulty figuring out how to track time and it became an issue. The value of the reporting only works if every team member is very organized & disciplined about categorizing tracked time correctly, so we often weren't able to get the data we hoped for. We would have liked an easier way to report some of our tasks, because on a small team where everyone "wears a lot of hats," coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was tracked in the right project could get tedious and overwhelming.

By Weavora on October 1, 2019
Hi Julie, thanks so much for the feedback! But is that true not true that a better organization brough more clarity in what was achieved and how to accomplish better results?
September 28, 2019
Paul G.
August 26, 2019

“Easy hour registration with budgetting + invoicing”

OverallThe easy way of data entry of of my daily different tasks reduced my frustration of this tedious task and saved me time in the end. I do not use a timer, but everhour does provide one too. The overall functionality from time entry, scheduling, budgetting, reporting and invoicing makes it more than just time entry with a well thought out interface,
ProsThe software has a really nifty integration with Clickup and provides you the information in a single click. The interface is very intuitive and helps us reduce time needed to report hours of different project tasks. On top of the nice integration it goes even further and provides a way to get more grip on a project by defining a budget. And when all hours written, you can customize your reports or use the API to run queries/exports of the data.
ConsAs we work with contracts too, we had to find a workaround to get these grouped/reported. We would love to see some kind of recurring projects which can be renewed on an interval, so support contracts on hourly or ficed price basis can be handled towards invoicing.

By Weavora on August 30, 2019
Thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul!
August 26, 2019
Management Consulting, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 3, 2019

“The time is gold”

ProsThere is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform. If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries. Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.
ConsThe competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

By Weavora on April 5, 2019
Thanks, time is gold indeed!
April 3, 2019
Markus K.
March 20, 2017

“Does one the thing I want it to do extremly well”

OverallWe've been using Everhour for several years now. After trying countless other time-tracking tools, Everhour finally was the one that worked for our team. I believe its greatest strength is that the developer has (mostly) resisted the temptation to overload it with features that lie outside of its core proposition - It is mainly a time-tracking and -reporting tool, and it does this one job extremely well. The main UI element is a single input box that smartly auto-completes project names, tags, and even whole issue-titles (if you are lucky enough to use on of the project management tools it integrates with - in our case that that is GitHub). It understands a variety of date and time formats, so it usually allows a user to write a time-tracking entry in plain English. The reporting facility allows users to define a date-range and drill-down and aggregate by pretty much anything they could possibly need, and it allows the exporting to Excel, CSV and google docs. Pretty complete I'd say. So why only 4 stars? The lack of an API keeps me from giving it a five-star rating. Why the developer does not provide one for their otherwise near-perfect product is beyond me.
ProsSimple and intuitive Very polished Great reporting facility Useful integrations
ConsNo API

By Weavora on December 19, 2018
Hi Markus, Thanks for your review! We appreciate your choice. Public API is available by this link: https://everhour.docs.apiary.io/#introduction/getting-started Let us know if you could not see calls that you need here by contacting our support!
March 20, 2017
Daniel Y.
Creative Director
Design, 11-50 employees
March 29, 2017

“Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks”

OverallWe are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue. We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks. One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform. Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved. We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.
Pros- Easy to use - Clean interface. Responsive design. - Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools - Affordable
Cons- We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick - You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

By Weavora on March 31, 2017
A big thanks from Everhour team!
March 29, 2017
51-200 employees
June 9, 2018

“Great tool to track your working time”

ProsI found this tool really not invasive and very easy to use. You can install the extension for chrome and then it just shows a tiny icon on the bar from where you can open the tool and see your activity and also start or stop tracking a task from there. If you use asana on your company, then this tool will make time-tracking even easier thanks to its integration with asana. When you're logged in asana you can start tracking from there already as a "play" icon will show next to every task from where you can start tracking by just clicking on it. The icon will turn into a "stop" icon so that you can stop tracking when you're done, or simply click on the play icon next to another task to start tracking next. Another major and great feature of the tool is that you can generate reports of your tracking (or your team's tracking) that can be customisable to the very detail, allowing you to filter by multiple variables and time frames.
ConsThe reporting feature is powerful but can be a bit tricky to set up due to the fact that there are multiple options that you can select from. So, you may need some time playing with them until you obtain exactly what you need.

By Weavora on June 11, 2018
Oh, thanks for your wonderful review!
June 9, 2018
Bas v.
CTO

“Fan from day 1”

OverallEverhour is a great tool. We have evaluated Toggle, Everhour and TimeDoctor. No way back.
ProsWe really like the Gsuite integration and the integration with Jira. We regularly get compliments from our clients as we send very detailed report on where company time is spent on.
ConsWe find it difficult to integrate with our financial application. Lots of rework after export is required. We would also like integration with CRM, eg automatically forward rates discussed during sales trajectory. Fixed fee projects are difficult. A

By Weavora on October 11, 2019
Hi Bas, thanks for the high rate! Integrations in new tools are never easy, but we always try to enlarge the list.
Matthew O.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
April 11, 2017

“Everhour Rocks!”

OverallAs the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it. Matthew Oates CEO HMP Management matto@hmpmanagement.com
ProsEasy to set up Easy to use inside of Asana Easy to report out of Fantastic visibility into key business metrics Easy to invoice out Very responsive customer support
ConsThere are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects
Recommendations to other buyersOur experience has been primarily with Everhour integrated with Asana. I can't speak to any other product.

By Weavora on April 11, 2017
Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.
April 11, 2017
Mike A.
April 28, 2017

“The perfect solution for UpBuild”

ProsI like that Everhour is straightforward and functional. I also love that it integrates with Trello, which is how we manage the majority of our work. The reason that I originally chose to go with Everhour over the competition is that these folks chose to do one thing and to do it well. Other companies wanted to also handle invoicing, project management, and other things. I already had tool for those things; what I needed was an easy and enjoyable to use time tracking solution that I knew would work. Everhour has consistently impressed me with how well their product works and how fast they innovate and improve.
ConsI think the user interface could be designed a bit better. And I want to be able to go through the whole process of starting a task without having to use a mouse. If I start typing and a Trello board populates, I wish I could just hit tab or enter to select it and move onto the next field without having to use the mouse or arrow keys.

By Weavora on April 29, 2017
Hi Mike, Thank you for your review.
April 28, 2017
Jessica W.
Operations Manager
October 9, 2019

“Swipe iX Time Tracking and Reporting”

Pros- The ease of integration with our ticketing tool (Pivotal Tracker) was exceptional. - The in depth reporting is both easy to use and extremely robust. - The time tracking for my development resource team was easier than with any other tool we have used, making it much easier for them to track their time accurately.
Cons- The project syncing and updating from Pivotal Tracker does take a long time, even when syncing is manually enabled.

By Weavora on October 11, 2019
Hi Jessica, thanks for the review! do you do a page refresh after a manual update?
Martin P.
HR Consultant
October 10, 2019

“Good software for time tracking”

ProsEasy to understand and use and explain to other colleagues in team, yeat full functionality.
ConsSync with other systems (like JIRA) is basic only. Rights for different roles are set up in different way that we would need in our company, but understand that this might vary. Maybe it would make sense to allow admins to set up custom roles?

By Weavora on October 11, 2019
Thank you for the high grade, Martin! We are working on some improvements to our Jira integration, stay tuned ;)
Kate B.
Communications Manager
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
September 12, 2019

“See Where Your Time Is Going and Adjust”

OverallEverhour has really helped me keep track of my time and plan more effectively for future projects. I also love how it feels like a competition with myself. I keep striving to complete the same task faster or cut down on the time wasted in between tasks. It's honestly a lot of fun and really helps with time management. Just by clicking that little play button, you suddenly have a sense of urgency while working.
ProsI love how Everhour makes it easy to see how you're spending your time so you can adjust your schedule, redistribute your workload, etc. You can see exactly how long it takes you and your team to complete certain tasks and plan future projects accordingly. It integrates with Basecamp so all I have to do is press a little play button next to each of my to-dos and it tracks how long I'm spending. Then I can pull up a detailed report later to see where my time is going. It's been especially helpful when putting together the argument for additional team members.
ConsThere's really nothing I dislike about Everhour. If I had to pick something, I'd say that I wish there were a flat rate for larger teams. We have to pay per seat and as the team grows, I see that getting expensive.

By Weavora on September 13, 2019
Hi Kate, thanks for your positive feedback!
September 12, 2019
Brandon D.
wner
Design, Self-employed
October 10, 2019

“Seamless Asana Integration and better than Harvest”

OverallI'm able to see where my time and money goes.
ProsIt's just a really nice, intuitive tool.
ConsIt desperately needs flat-rate and retainer pricing.

By Weavora on October 11, 2019
Hi Brandon, thanks for the review, we definitely keep the flat-rate and retainer improvements in mind!
January 31, 2019

“Integrates with other task management software”

OverallEverhour was really useful in tracking the time spent on jobs so that we could properly bill clients and better understand how long specific jobs took for future quotes and estimates.
ProsWe used Everhour with our task management software (Basecamp) to help keep track of billable hours and time spent on projects for clients. It was very easy to use and integrated almost seamlessly. We were also able to download a chrome app so that we could clock in and out quickly from any tab eve if Basecamp wasn't open. It was also easy to adjust hours if a mistake was made. You can also set up estimates - which is a feature I have yet to use.
ConsWhile you can adjust times when mistakes are made, it would be nice if you could set up notifications if a job is running longer than usual or during off hours. In addition, of line functionality would be great for times when we don't have internet access.

By Weavora on February 5, 2019
Thank you so much for leaving a review! Was it not enough to use the browser notifications we offer in your personal settings?
January 31, 2019
Guillermo G.
Supply Chain Consultant
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees
October 9, 2019

“Exactly what I was looking for to track time with my project management software!”

ProsEverhour integrates perfectly with Asana and enhances its capabilities by allowing me to track time spent on each task. Their reports are very intuitive and allow me to very easily pull time reports for billing or just to analyze and understand where we are focusing our efforts.
ConsI don't have any complaints about this software, other than one of my colleagues uses Safari and was disappointed when he found out that he could only use Everhour with Chrome.

By Weavora on October 11, 2019
Hi Guillermo, thanks for the feedback! We definitely will bring back the support of Safari in the future.
Karl K.
Web Developer
11-50 employees
July 19, 2018

“A Game-Changer that was introduced to our company.”

OverallAbility to calculate the effectiveness of our projects and staff member profit/loss ratios. Tracking which task took too long to complete or clients who we need to increase charges for.
ProsAbility to have Everhour and Basecamp integrated. The option to set base cost of employees and "hourly client rate" which then calculates the profit/loss per project is amazing. The export features are great for analyzing data and workflow. Everhour has came a long way since it first began and since the first time I have used it (over 2 years ago, and hated it!). Now, that has all changed and we simply cannot live without Everhour.
ConsI have rated the 'Features & Functionality' section with 3 stars for the sole reason to let you know there is room for improvement. I think the permissions for individual employees which limit when they can edit time, whos time they can see are among some from top of my head. PS: Being able to deauthorize Basecamp integration would be handy rather than going the extra length to your custom support team to remove those integration (accidental setups etc).

By Weavora on July 20, 2018
Thanks for this comprehensive review, Karl!
July 19, 2018
Stefan E.
Software Architekt

“Overall Analysis ”

ProsSoftware integrates very good into Asana which is essential for us. Everhour has a great Report Engine.
ConsLost Safari Plugin due to update to Safari 13. No API to write own integrations with Zapier and co.

By Weavora on October 11, 2019
Hi Stefan, we will definitely address the issue with a Safari plugin in the future. And there is a doc with our API on the front page, didn't you see it?
Volodymyr B.
Marketing Content Manager
August 28, 2018

“Good Time Tracking Program”

OverallEverhour is one of the best time tracking software applications out there. It is easy to use, never lets you down and gives you a clear picture of the passage of time.
ProsThe biggest asset of Everhour is its simplicity. You don't need to spend much time figuring out hows, whats and whys of its operation. You just plug it in and do your thing. The reporting is detailed and exports without anything going wrong. Everhour is also very helpful in strategic planning as a measuring tool. It was very useful to track how much time it takes for me to complete certain tasks under certain circumstances (urgent, regular, low-priority, etc) and then plan my days accordingly.
ConsAs far as my use of the program goes - i can't really pinpoint anything critical with it. If you are using it with Trello - there might be some mess related to revisions but that is more of a managing issue than technical. Otherwise i can't recall any other issues.

By Weavora on August 30, 2018
This is wonderful to hear how you get such a tremendous value from the product, Volodymyr!
August 28, 2018
Brian M.
SEO Team Lead
September 18, 2017

“Everhour is a great software tool that allows us to track time for internal tasks and billable hours”

ProsEverhour integrates with Asana, which is great for our company. We are able to track time within Asana or the Chrome browser. It's super easy to set up and track time on individual tasks (which helps immensely with reporting).
ConsEverhour's reporting UX isn't the easiest to navigate through. Also, let's say it's Friday and you have a vacation planned for next week. You can't add tracked time for any dates in the future. This is annoying because we have to track all internal time, so whenever we get back from vacation we have to log those hours (and sometimes people forget).

By Weavora on September 19, 2017
Thanks for the opinion, btw, the option to track dates for future is available now!
September 18, 2017
hannah b.
Lead Client Success Guide
April 24, 2018

“Transformed the way our business not only works but how we price our projects”

ProsThe best feature is by far the reporting. It is simple and clear to understand. It has been extremely beneficial for our team to be able and go in and see how much time was spent on client facing work and how much has been spent on meetings or administrative tasks. Having this information has increased our productivity and allowed us to see where we need to make changes in our systems and processes. We don't price per hour, but per project, so by tracking our time we see where we need to be more efficient if we want to be profitable or where we are maxing out and need to charger more.
ConsThe Chrome extension. I like the idea of the recent tasks and just being able to click on those, but I do wish there was a way to search just in the chrome extension rather than having to open up a tab and then search for the tasks.

By Weavora on April 25, 2018
Hi Hannah, thanks for your review! We are releasing the functionality you anticipate in a couple of months:)
April 24, 2018
Olena T.
October 9, 2019

“Great tool for tracking personal and team performance”

ProsI quite like the integration with Asana, it makes time tracking accurate, always in context.
ConsI find the reporting tools UI a bit difficult to use.

By Weavora on October 11, 2019
Hi Olena, thanks for the highest likelihood to recommend and please write to us with any questions about reports!
Laura C.
Global Engineering and DTP Lead
Translation and Localization, 51-200 employees
February 16, 2019

“The time tracking application you need”

ProsWith Everhour you can track the time you spend working on assignments or tasks easily. Thanks to its integration with Asana you can start tracking the time when you take a task from within the application, which makes things very easy, but not only that, you will also be able how much time you or other members have tracked on a given task. You can also generate reports for you and your team for a given period of time that are totally customisable to your needs.
ConsI still haven't found any con to this powerful yet simple tool.

By Weavora on February 22, 2019
Thank you for a terrific review, Laura!
February 16, 2019
Jerry H.
Sole proprietor/Structural Steel drafting
June 3, 2017

“I use Everhour as an add-on to Asana for project management.”

ProsI like having the timer embedded in the task items on my Asana projects. I don't forget to click my timer now. I also like the flexibility I have in tracking whatever needs to be tracked in a specific project. No two projects are ever the same and have different requirements for time tracking. I like the total time at the top of the project page and the reports i can run at the Everhour website. The task specific time tracking I can do with Everhour has helped me in estimating similar projects and evaluating contractor performance with my estimates.
ConsI would like to see a total time for each section on my project page on Asana but if I have a critical need for this (such as a project revision) I can track the revision as a separate project in Asana and then I get total time at the top of the page for the revision.

By Weavora on June 5, 2017
Thanks for your review, Jerry! By the way, you can see the total time by each section in our reports.
June 3, 2017
Maciej B.
Senior Analyst / Project Manager / Engagement Manager
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2018

“Best time tracking for Asana users”

ProsIntegration with Asana is seamless -- it looks and feels like it's always just part of Asana. Easy to add and edit time. The reports are also excellent in terms of customizability.
ConsTime needs to be tracked at the task level (in many use cases, it would be sufficient to track time at the project level). Asana tasks need to be inside projects (can't track ad-hoc things easily). There is a Slack integration but it's not very useful -- it's only for reporting, not tracking time.

By Weavora on September 28, 2018
Thanks you for this review Maciej, where you indicated our drawbacks objectively.
September 27, 2018
Stephen F.
Account Director
April 12, 2019

“Works Well for What We Need”

ProsIt integrates with Asana, which is our project management software tool at our agency. That was the big need for us, and it does it well. The client reporting and project time tracking is very helpful and we use it daily for task tracking and monthly to look at where time is being spent across all accounts.
ConsIt crashes every once in a while for no apparent reason. There will be times when the team will just be kicked off as the software goes down in the middle of the day, so there is some admin work to back-log the time during that missed window.

By Weavora on April 15, 2019
Hi Stephen, sorry for any inconvenience you might have got while our downtime! We try to avoid this, but nobody is saved from it.
April 12, 2019
Ivan M.
November 13, 2017

“It's the most powerful time tracking software ever”

OverallWell, benefits is obvious. We are using Everhour as a core business software, because our business is to sell our time :) When you use such software, what you care the most is speed, flexibility, ability to integrate with all major project management software. And Everhour is exactly that kind of software.
ProsActually, the most interesting thing about Everhour is integration with all major Project management software. We using Everhour with Asana and Trello and having great experience with it.
ConsWe would like to see more flexible reporting system. (Despite the fact that it's already very flexible). For example we need ability to group tasks in report by asana project section. It would be great.

By Weavora on November 15, 2017
Thanks to share your thought, Ivan!
November 13, 2017
Omondi P.
Associate Programs Coordinator
Research, 51-200 employees
November 20, 2018

“Helps in the user to meet tight project timelines”

OverallIt is pocket -friendly to purchase and very reliable.
ProsIt helps to manage and track the time used in different tasks within a project or within two different projects. It can be integrated into a web browser as an extension to track and manage the time used in online tasks.
ConsDoes not include offline functionality, which means that it won't work where there is no internet connection. Secondly, the user cannot initiate the timer unless they are working on a project that is listed that is already listed in the system.

By Weavora on December 18, 2018
Thanks! We are preparing changes to the way you can track time, letting users to start a timer without a task. Will be a nice feature at the begging of next year :)
November 20, 2018
Jeanine S.
IT Manager
October 25, 2017

“Staff uses Everhour2 to track time and project estimates”

OverallResource management, Billing reports, Time allocation
ProsVery good integration with ASANA (E2 much improved!) Clean interface Ability to enter time another person Support is outstanding!
ConsBiggest con - removed the ability to click into an ASANA task from a time entry!!! No project or team dashboards in E2 Learning curve with reporting Doesn't allow projects/tasks to belong to more than one project (understandable but sometimes difficult) Too many clicks to edit/leave comments Inability to change a date on an entry Too many clicks to duplicate an entry

By Weavora on October 26, 2017
Thanks for your feedback, Jeanine, we are going to think how we can improve the extension functionality.
October 25, 2017
Ben W.
Web Developer

“Solid Product!”

ProsReliability and ease of use across any browser - integration with Asana is key for our business.
Conssometimes the integration with Asana is a little buggy and requires a refresh

By Weavora on October 11, 2019
Thanks for the review, Ben! Yeah, we also hate refreshing, working to make it less and less frequent.
María Lucía S.
Coordinadora SSr
Internet, 51-200 employees
September 23, 2019

“Tracking your task was never that easy”

OverallSince we started using Everhour we began to understand the time involved in our project, not the estimated time but the ACTUAL time, which is a lot, because now we know when the fee is not adjusted to the real dedication. It also helped every team member to understand how to make their shifts more efficient.
ProsI like, first of all, its integration with Asana, our most used tool. We track all our task there so, having the "play" button of Everhour available in Asana makes things easier. But overall Everhour is extremely easy to use, and helped my team improve our dedication to our projects
ConsI would love an app for Android, not only for Apple. And also an integration with the Desktop Asana, which, as far as I know, they're developing yet.

By Weavora on September 27, 2019
Thank you so much for leaving this review, Maria!
September 23, 2019
Dimitris R.
Partner, CRM Director
July 18, 2018

“A must-have tool for time tracking”

OverallThe most important gain from using is that we can track our tasks in real time without having to leave the browser. The Chrome add-on helps us initiate the time for a specific task. If we are already on Asana a simple click does the job. Also, the new Schedule feature is awesome! Now, we know when people are allocated. Absolutely great!
ProsThe Asana integration. Since Asana is our project management tool the smooth integration with Everhour is a total lifesaver in order to track easily every single task and calculate costs for projects.
ConsThe time of subtasks is not attributed correctly to the main task. Also, if tasks are moved around projects the tracking of time for a project is lost. But this is related to the integration and not the service per se.

By Weavora on July 20, 2018
Thank you very much for your review, Dimitris!
July 18, 2018
Kathy L.
Executive Assistant
Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

“Awesome Everhour”

OverallWe've been with them almost 2 years. Whenever we send a message with a question or request they respond quickly.
ProsThe software is easy to learn. It has expanded capabilities to run different reports for specific tasks/dates/employee etc. The customer service is A1! They are always tweaking and expanding the software capabilities. They react to customer comments to improve the software.
ConsAt this time we cannot archive reports that we would like to keep but don't need them on the main report page.

By Weavora on October 10, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Kathy and especially for the warm words about support work!
Dan S.
Team Lead
501-1000 employees
July 30, 2018

“Great tool, wish it synced with recurring tasks”

OverallHelps me manage/plan my weekly activities a lot more effectively, since I know how much time I have to work on things each day, and can quickly update estimated times to reallocate tasks as needed.
ProsMakes it really easy to estimate/record time for Asana tasks. So I always have a very clear idea of how long it could take me and what it actually does take me to accomplish key tasks.
ConsYou can't put time estimates on recurring tasks, which isn't a dealbreaker, but I wish it had that capability.

By Weavora on July 31, 2018
Thanks, we are glad to read how Everhour helps you become better at executing on your tasks!
July 30, 2018
Jesper H.
Technical Manager
Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees
June 15, 2018

“Simple efficient time recording software”

ProsAs indicated in the title, I love the simple yet efficient interface where I can register time in a few clicks. On top of that, the dashboard and reports are easy to use at gets straight to the point.
ConsI'm missing an integration option to our support solution. However, objectively, Everhour does provide an open API i.e. we could make an integration ourselves.

By Weavora on June 19, 2018
Thanks for your feedback, Jesper!
June 15, 2018
Kay K.
Content Marketing
February 16, 2018

“Awesome tool to track the exact time you worked on certain tasks”

ProsIt is easy to use and to integrate in other tools like Asana. You can start the timer right from a task and thanks to the browser plugin you cant switch your current project in a matter of seconds. Additionally, you can analyse and evaluate the time you spent on certain tasks over multiple months and manage your time more effective.
ConsThe tool is great, however the time in "My Week Entries" is rounded to full hours. That's not a big problem but I think it'd be better if it was the exact time.

By Weavora on February 19, 2018
Thanks, appreciate your review, Kay!
February 16, 2018
Chris V.
Managing Director
February 13, 2018

“Amazing, organised and professional”

OverallThis has helped transform many of the organisation I've been a part of to tacking full control over their projects and accurately narrowing in on issues that cause over budget and overtime on the larger overall scope. It's ability to declutter and uncomplicate projects is what makes this a very powerful tool.
ProsThe top features of Everhour is it's Ease of use, Dynamic Reporting and accurate embedded time tracking with asana.
ConsOccasional issues with the display and functionality of the Chrome Plugin. Other than this it's pretty on-point!

By Weavora on February 15, 2018
Thanks Chris, we are pleased that the aim of the tool is perfectly applies to your company!
February 13, 2018
Rafael W.
Full stack Dev
May 10, 2017

“Best integration with Asana and awesome reports”

ProsIntegration, reports, browser extensions, blog with the news and tips and always evolving. These guys really care about the product and user experience.
ConsNo individual plan. Actually I don't need an individual plan because we use it with the whole team, but back when this new business model was implemented I saw a lot of people complaining and I agree with their cause.

By Weavora on May 10, 2017
Love your review, Raphael! :)
May 10, 2017
Riley M.
Content Strategist

“Everhour Review”

OverallGood. I think if I've learned anything from tracking time and using your tool is how to be more efficient with my time and energy.
ProsThe ability to easily start and stop timed projects and how it integrates with other applications our staff uses, such as Asana or Chrome.
ConsThe UI I think is the least appealing quality. Not that it is a deal-breaker. You have a solid product, but coming from a team of creative artists and in the modern area, the UI plays a big part in creating an enjoyable user experience that I think Everhour is lacking right now. It would be nice to have a cleaner, sleeker, and more satisfying experience. Bring some excitement to time tracking and make it fun.

By Weavora on October 11, 2019
Hi Riley, thanks for the advice!
Computer & Network Security, Self-employed
August 9, 2019

“Nice sync with Trello”

OverallCompletely forget about it. One issue once, support was effective and reactive.
ProsSmooth integration with Trello, multiple activity can be tracked with detailed timing and comments
ConsReports could be most customizable (grouping/sum per categories/projects), I'm using to support billing to customers, I get more or less what I want but by twisting the tool

By Weavora on August 12, 2019
Thanks, glad to hear that you have no problems to use our product!
August 9, 2019
Alex D.
Software Engineer
Computer Games, 1-10 employees
December 9, 2018

“Easy Time Tracking”

ProsIt's been so easy to keep track of times worked on our tasks using this tool. It's helped us better estimate how long tasks will take in Asana and that's really invaluable information for making sure we can realistically meet deadlines.
ConsMaybe better pricing options for smaller companies like us?

By Weavora on December 18, 2018
Thank you, don't you think we have one of the affordable packages?
December 9, 2018
Andrew T.
Digital Project Manager
September 5, 2017

“An effective tool for tracking time on platforms that don't support it natively.”

OverallTime reporting in Asana. Flexible custom reports for our clients for T&M engagements.
ProsIntuitive integration into our chosen system (Asana) meant developers and designers never had to leave the main platform. This aided adoption and users could easily report time on the most granular of tasks without a PM creating them manually. The ability to collect estimates and the customisable reporting were also strong points.
ConsWhen adding a person to a project they weren't immediately able to book time to tasks. This meant resyncing from within app.everhour.com or waiting.

By Weavora on September 6, 2017
Thanks for your feedback, Andrew! BTW, we have created an option to force sync right inside Asana in a new project, I wish you saw that option)
September 5, 2017
Trevor K.
CEO / CTO
June 23, 2017

“Very useful app - great with Asana”

OverallKnowing what me team ( all remote ) are spending their time on
ProsLove the Integration with Asana. It allows my team to record time against the tasks so that I can review their effort - all within Asana. Reporting and monitoring is in Everhour itself. My contractors support their invoices with reports from Everhour
ConsIt was that staff would leave timers on over the weekend, but they fixed that so admins can stop staff timers left to run wild, AND I can default stop ALL timers at a selected time each day :)

By Weavora on June 23, 2017
Thank you for your warm feedback, Trevor!
June 23, 2017
Trevor K.

“Works well with Asana”

OverallWe use Everhour to track time our resources spend on tasks in Asana. We also use Everhour directly to see what tasks the team are presently working on in real time as well as to generate invoices (externally) from the time records. Love that the reports can be exported.
ProsI like the integration with Asana and the realtime features that show what task my team members are presently working on.
ConsI dont really have anything to report that I dont like.

By Weavora on October 10, 2019
Great, thanks for the love, Trevor!
Nikita R.
Product Manager
October 9, 2019

“Everhour is a savior when I am juggling between multiple projects!”

OverallEverhour has been a great tool for me personally. I know how much time I invest in each task that I perform per project and have the ability to manage my workflow accordingly.
Pros-Integration with Asan and other tools -Reporting and budgeting aspects -Overall timesheet per task allows user to calculate time invested in each work.
ConsThe only downside to Everhour is (not the software itself) the adoption resistance from the users at any given workspace. This can be a great tool or can be a tool that is disliked by all. Some might feel timed/watched/tracked at a very micromanaging way.

By Weavora on October 11, 2019
Thank you for your review, Nikita! Adoption is always tough, but results make your team shine!
Daniela P.
Instructional Design
Education Management, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2019

“Everhour for agenda control”

ProsIt's very useful to be aware of how many time I spend in different tasks and keep control of my agenda.
ConsConection between apps like Basecamp or browser sometimes is not working properly. I miss an extension for Firefox

By Weavora on October 11, 2019
Hi Daniela! Thanks forthe review, please visit https://everhour.com/extensions on Firefox to download it for this browser
August 15, 2018

“Finally - time tracking is easy.”

OverallOur organization uses this daily to track EVERYTHING we do. With Everhour I am able to stay on top of who is overworked, underworked, where we make the most profit, and where we are falling short. It also allows us the option to set limits so that we don't accidentally overwork (it's so easy to love a project so much that you keep running and running and running at it!). Overall, this has simplified our time tracking efforts and we are thoroughly pleased.
ProsThe best Pro for Everhour is the integration with Trello.
ConsThere isn't anything that I inherently dislike! Sometimes you have to dig to find certain functionality (such as editing a team member's time), but that is more of a learning curb.

By Weavora on August 17, 2018
Thanks, we will keep working to make the experience better and better.
August 15, 2018
Alexander M.
AWS Project Manager / AWS System Administrator
August 8, 2018

“Track your time easily with Everhour”

OverallWe have been using everhour for two years now and the the experience has been good, the new features added allow us to do more within the software mantaining the price.
ProsThe new features added from time to time and the easyness of use.
ConsThe invoicing module could be better and some customization of reports tend to be tricky.

By Weavora on August 13, 2018
Thanks for the review, Alexander!
August 8, 2018
Fraser G.
General Manager
May 15, 2018

“Easy to use time tracking that integrates well with project management tools like Asana”

ProsEverhour is very simple to use via Asana. The plugin is easy to install and makes tracking team and individual time against tasks and projects simple and efficient. The reporting suite is also excellent and again, very easy to use and simple to manipulate to create customised reports.
ConsNot everything with Everhour works on the same logic as Asana so at times you have to be creative to record the info in a usable way, but all in all, it's a small problem.

By Weavora on May 23, 2018
Hi Fraser, thanks for this feedback!
May 15, 2018
Steve P.
September 13, 2017

“Very good time tracking tool. Easy to use. Integrates w/ Asana.”

OverallIt helps us keep track of our time spent on projects. Everything we do is time based and this has been the best tool I've found to date. The integration with Asana is also essential for us.
ProsI like the integration with Asana. It makes it very easy to track time at a task level. I have used other time tracking tools and found this to be the easiest to use. The reporting is also very good. It's easy to run customizable reports. Customer service is very accessible and very helpful.
ConsI would like to see additional features such as an overall time estimate or budget for overall projects rather than just at the task level. Some type of forecasting tool would also be nice.

By Weavora on September 14, 2017