Rerun Ratings

Overall

About Rerun

Rerun allows you to accept recurring payments from customers and clients by credit card or bank transfer, online. Set up is minimal: create payment streams based on how you want to accept payment for your products or services. Your payment stream can charge customers one time, or set up a recurring stream that repeatedly charges on a cycle you choose: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and so on. Rerun is for any business, organization or association that wants to automate their recurring billing. Learn more about Rerun

Monarch Pool Spa .
July 26, 2013

“Highly recommend if you bill on a recurring basis.”

OverallI wasn't sure if Rerun was right for my kind of business since we do one off charges sometimes in addition to charging on a regular basis every month. I requested a demo of Rerun on the website and was immediately blown away by the great customer service that was provided to me. They were able to answer all of my questions, show me how the product works, and how i would integrate this with my QuickBooks accounting software. Great product, runs smooth, never an issues. Highly recommend if you bill on a recurring basis.
ProsCustomer Service Smooth Transactions Integrates perfectly
ConsSyncing can get a little confusing

By Rerun on July 26, 2013
We are so glad you like it. Thank you for being a customer of Rerun and we appreciate your business.
Brian C.
June 5, 2014

“Finally!”

OverallMy business needed a way to bill for my lawn care services and collecting checks was a pain. I wanted to go 100% credit card - still kind of a pain, so I was told about Rerun, where I could setup recurring charges and let it do the rest. Wow, its been great, few hiccups, but the folks at Rerun were super helpful, and based in NJ. So far, it has saved me tons of time and when a credit expires, I get notified and my customer can enter their new credit card number online without me even having to deal with it. Awesome. Now I have payment streams setup for each of my service plans and I spent more time in the field and less in the office.
June 5, 2014
Small Business Owner - Landscaping Service .

“Outstanding...”

OverallI am a small business owner for a landscaping company. I needed to find a suitable solution to give my customers the option of paying with their credit card, and Rerun did just that. I type in the customers credit card based on the package they purchased and Rerun automatically lets me bill them once a month for the service from May to October. Great product and good support too!
ProsAutomatically does my billing for me Good staff and support

By Rerun on July 26, 2013
Sharon M.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
December 6, 2016

“Makes memberships a breeze”

OverallLove how easy it is to set up a new member and track payments. Took a little bit of time to get the streams set up but now they are done its simple.
ProsLow cost and dashboard make cashflow forecasting a breeze.
ConsLearning how to get the streams set up to run effectively.
Recommendations to other buyersNow that we have used it for a few months I love how easy it is to use. I am sure there are probably tutorials online to help with a smooth set up but I didn't bother and still have it ticking along nicely
December 6, 2016
Roger F.
CPA
November 10, 2015

“What a great app.”

OverallRerun has helped our business tremendously. We've always collected payments through paper checks in the mail that were deposited it at the bank a few times a week, or whenever we would get them in. Rerun has automated our entire billing process which has not only allowed us to get paid online, but get paid on time! This app has been a lifesaver.
November 10, 2015