Handshake Ratings

Overall

About Handshake

Selling to retail stores or other business customers? Handshake is a B2B eCommerce platform for manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers and a single solution for customer AND sales rep ordering. Handshake Direct is a B2B eCommerce website that provides a 24/7 online ordering destination for your B2B customers and a mobile customer ordering app. Handshake Rep is a dedicated order entry app for sales reps. Learn more about Handshake

Valencia W.
Key Account Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
November 21, 2017

“Makes writing orders or suggested orders quick and easy.”

OverallMakes writing my orders very quick and convenient; valuable organized history of customers' orders, as well as a professional looking format for order confirmations or suggested orders.
ProsVisual format, makes order easily readable by customer. Quick and easy to reference previous orders and info.
Cons"Syncing data" sometimes goes on for minutes, sometimes I just have to take the order on my notes app and fill in handshake later when it's done syncing. Location services to auto-fill our orders' location would be nice. And integration with our promo pricing (pricescripting) so orders display actual current WS would be helpful, both for informing customers what their order total will be as well as confirming to me the promo pricing will be applied. Not sure if this last point is possible as it involves two separate programs (netsuite and handshake)
November 21, 2017
Tina S.
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
August 10, 2015

“Save Time with Handshake”

OverallWe provided our 65 sales reps with iPad back in 2010 and wanted to utilize it to it's full extent with apps that saved the sales reps time and saved us money. Handshake accomplished both of those. Back then- sales reps were handwriting order forms and faxing them to our customer service dept. Then we had 4 people in our home office manually entering those orders! That is so much wasted time on both sides and there was a lot of room for error. With Handshake- our sales reps can easily find the product, show the images to their account, and place the order within a few minutes. Then the order is sent directly into our system- no more manual data entry. Time saved by the sales rep- 1-2 hours each day, which means they could see an extra customer during the day (and make another sale!) or not have to work at night. Time saved by the home office 4-5 hours per day. Now 2 of those 4 people in our home office have been moved to other open positions in the department, saving us money that would have been spent hiring someone new. Overall the experience with Handshake has been exceptional. It's a great product, easy to use and very efficient. We now have over 200 sales reps internationally that have been using Handshake for almost 4 years and they love it!
ProsGreat customer service, very knowledgeable and courteous. They have a great team at Handshake- from the CEO to the Customer Support Specialists. There are no regrets with choosing Handshake for our sales rep ordering tool.
ConsJust keep doing what you are doing Handshake!
Kevin J.
Sales Rep
November 20, 2017

“This program makes order writing and submission easier than ever”

ProsWriting, confirming, and tracking Purchase orders is simple for factories, reps, and customers. Order writing can happen while walking on the sales floor with the buyer and looking directly at the current inventory on hand. Many Customers do not track their Purchase orders very well...so we are able to send them a copy instantly to their email....and they never "don't remember placing the order". orders can be easily split for multiple ship dates.
Consinformation in the order history changes when products are discontinued. It makes finding replacement with current product offerings more difficult.
Kerry P.
Wholesale, Unspecified
August 4, 2015

“Have not written an order for over 3 years”

OverallFor producing orders quickly and reliably there is no equivalent app for electronic devices. it is slick and easy to use for my sales team. I use it on my iPhone 6 plus as my preferred device for creating orders as the iPad is sometimes not on me so I can run everything from this device including upto date sales reports. If a customer rings I can do the order there and then while on handsfree. I have all there sales history and the sales can be confirmed, emailed to client and in the office within seconds of saying good bye to my client. It does not get any better than this for creating orders.
ProsNot complicated Can be used on iPhone or iPad Very very quick and we have thousands of skus and each reps produces up to10 orders a day and we have had not a single issue in 3 years Customer history is an invaluable sales tool Customer support the best I've ever experienced considering we are in Australia and there in USA Product matrix or variants
ConsNot a single Con but Wishlist Able to produce a customer credit easily Customer history sorted there category in addition to the default date taken A user field that can be used to sort and filter customers by a unique run code A 4x2 grid or similar for showing product catalogue as we have to many products for the single item view
August 4, 2015
Michael I.
Chief Operating Officer
Wholesale, 51-200 employees

“Happy handshaking”

OverallGreat. We are able to service customers with technology that is advanced and feels cutting edge. Customers love the pictures and being to see you new items. We're now starting to offer programs through handshake and I have also benefit from having an online website which is in past What is an underappreciated feature by chex.
ProsWe get hundreds of handshake orders every week from customers big and small. The onboarding was fantastic and I enjoyed my weekly calls with their integration specialist. The software was flexible and was able to adapt to our company needs.
ConsThe sync had unanticipated challenges and though improvements are being made created some issues for customers. The development has been slow for custom features that are company specify.
larry w.
president
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2017

“HS is a great order writing app. it has changed my life, my company's life & my sales reps lives”

Overallas i explained in all the other questions, handshake simplifies and speeds up order writing, order transmission, submitting possible orders to clients, the many reports help alot, and on and on. handshake is AN INDISPENSABLE PART OF MY BUSINESS. don't know how i got along with out it, and don't know how i could get along without it in the future. keep up the good work
Proshandshake is easy to use, lots of options, speeds up the order writing & transmission process, great customer service
Consthere are some features that i wish could be changed, and most eventually get changed, but not all for example, i wish a product could be listed on more than one category
Meagan D.
Office Administrator
September 11, 2019

“Using Handshake at Tradeshows”

OverallIn our business, we do trade shows with sales teams and then we also do trade shows without sales teams. When we do the shows on our own, we need our own ordering software. Handshake was perfect for what we were doing and very affordable. It is refreshing to have a system like this available to small businesses.
ProsThe ease of use and modern interface are great! Adding customers, accepting payment, printing order copies was all very easy with Handshake. The ability to pay for the service in small time periods was very accommodating to our business. Other services required longer contracts, were more expensive, and less user friendly.
ConsSince it was not our main ordering software, we were not able to use all of the features to our highest advantage. That is not really a fault of Handshake, however.
September 11, 2019
Theresa J.
Operations
May 7, 2019

“Absolutely the best ordering system for sales reps”

ProsYour sales reps can place orders on the iPads offline while visiting your customers, and then sync the order at a later time. It lets them show high res images of your products and color/size options. The team is incredibly helpful when it comes to setting the system up in the way that works best for you.
ConsSometimes there are system shutdowns and it takes a while to get it back up. But that's not that bad, since you can always use the iPad and order things and sync when it's back up.
May 7, 2019
Meg K.
Marketing Product Manager + Brand Team Lead
Wholesale, 501-1000 employees

“Happy Handshaker”

OverallWorking with the Handshake team to launch the app and online experience to our teams and customers was nearly flawless. Some programs can cause "pain and suffering" but I've never been frustrated with using the system. I think that's partly because the Handshake onboarding team taught me so well but also because the software is so easy to use.
ProsHandshake has brought efficiencies to our sales and fulfillment process. We've also been able to use it to take our inventory, saving us hundreds of hours of manual work. Our branches are able to fulfill orders faster which makes our customers happier too! HSDO has helped our customers order more product from us and opened up time to have more meaningful conversations with our reps too.
ConsThis is quite minor but I wish there was a bit more I could do for our online, customer facing portal. But really, that's just a cherry on top.
James T.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
November 9, 2018

“Handshake is what you need for POS”

OverallExtremely easy to use and effective software, outstanding responsive support. Highly recommend company and product.
ProsHandshake makes inventory management, POS, product upload a breeze. Beyond, handling our POS, we often turn to handshake just to quickly access skus and product images as reference because of its ease of use. It also serves as our primary source for CSV organized exchange of product and price information. Highly recommended.
ConsWould like to see it on Android as well as iOS.
Chrissy B.
Office Admin
November 15, 2017

“I love that it is easy, simple, and quick!”

ProsWhat I like most about Handshake is that it is a simple set up process to enter customers and products and customer service is great! It also has Q & A section and tutorials available which is so helpful.
ConsWhat I like least about the software is that it needs to be available on tablets also not just ipads/iphones. I would also like to be able to run reports from the desktop version instead of switching between the ipad and computer.
William W.
Wholesale, 1-10 employees

“Happy Rep agency ”

OverallI have been using Handshake for over 5 years and it's helped me grow my business from one rep to 10. We sell products for 16 different manufactures and it's has become my teams sales catalog. Can't see doing outside sales any other way.
ProsSimplicity of order entry for my reps in the field and the ease of updating multiple lines.
ConsIt not available for other platforms like android or windows. Price breaks do not add up when a product has multiple variants.
Bethany T.
Wholesale, 1-10 employees

“Great for Trade Shows”

ProsI love that it includes images and sends the customer pictures of what they ordered. We have a Christmas-based business and sometimes our customers will buy something in February that they don't want shipped to them until October so being able to remind them with pictures of what they ordered is fabulous.
ConsDoes not track inventory levels. I would love to put my inventory numbers in before a trade show so that I don't oversell beyond what I have in stock. It would also be great if we could invoice customers. We have a Christmas-based business and sometimes our customers will buy something in February that they don't want shipped to them until October so we often don't collect payment information from them at the time that they order. Then we have to call them before we ship their order to collect credit card information. I would love to be able to email them and invoice them directly from Handshake.
Jose G.
Purchasing manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
April 17, 2018

“I have found the app easier to use than other apps in the past.”

OverallIt saves me a lot of time in placing my orders and I like that it gives me a total for my order right away.
ProsI like the ease of finding products by category and brands, I often skip ordering from another vendor because using handshake will save me time.
ConsI don't like that when using the camera feature I have to press camera before every use, I would be happier if after each scan it would just automatically go to my camera.
Theresa J.
Operations Manager
November 1, 2018

“Easy to use - really intuitive”

ProsOur sales reps range from 25 to 65, and all of them can handle using Handshake without problems! It's really simple to place an order, and follows a really intuitive path to getting the order in.
ConsSometimes there are disconnects with using the program - like their servers will be down or you can't sign in. But that happens rarely.
November 1, 2018
Isaiah L.
Marketing Manager
Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees
April 23, 2018

“Saves hours of time on order entry.”

OverallSaving hours of order entry time and order taking time.
ProsI like most about eliminating double entry of orders. It connects automatically into our accounting software. It's great to take the app as our catalog and skim through the products with a breeze. Being able to email the customer the copy of the order with the images is a great feature.
ConsWhen syncing, it's hard to troubleshoot what could cause the error. The system doesn't tell us exactly what is causing the sync error. UPC numbers has input manually. It doesn't sync with the accounting software automatically. Also new items takes longer to setup due to manual UPC update.
April 23, 2018
Jessica S.
January 11, 2018

“I use handshake to enter orders in my role in outside sales.”

ProsI love being able to enter orders in the field, so they are place din real time. The product images are right next to the description, making it very easy to review the orders with the customer.
ConsI wish there was a way to integrate the items that are out of stock with this software, so we would not be able to place an item that is currently out of stock. Right now we have to make sure we are always aware of what is on the out of stock report, which our company sends as a daily email.
Alan R.
Business Manager
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“Handshake is a Small Business's Best Friend”

OverallHandshake really simplifies my order processing experience. Both at trade shows and in the studio, Handshake adds a level of professionalism in the appearance and clarity of the order and shipping-related documents we create. And the customer service team at Handshake is great to work with and very responsive to even our most trivial questions.
ProsHandshake software is easy to use and makes order-taking and acknowledgement a snap - particularly in busy trade show environments. Product lists are easy to load and update. While I don't use it yet, I'm excited at the prospect of using the invoicing function as well
ConsIt would be nice to be able to update the product list on my iPad as well as on my laptop
Brian S.
Account manager
April 17, 2018

“Handshake has made entering and submitting orders incredibly easy and efficient....love it!”

ProsAble to fix mistakes easily. Can change and duplicate orders in a flash. It flows extremely well with between customers and inventory.
ConsThey added the ability to take notes on a customer...so nothing comes to mind. The fact that there are constant updates, means that it is constantly improving.
emily t.
Receptionist Sales
November 14, 2017

“Dependable, Effective, User friendly”

OverallEvery customer now receives a well written, organized packing slip and invoice. Each order gets taken to the back for other workers to start pulling it and now there is less waiting time since there is hardly any confusion.
ProsI enjoy how easy it is to use, I love the simple format and it makes my job a lot more easier and organized.
ConsI don't like how sometimes it will crash..Although it always comes back with the option to go back to the order you were working on. There's not much else to say!
November 14, 2017
Owen K.
Territory Manager
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees
February 2, 2019

“Handshake”

Overallmentioned in the pros.
ProsThe software lets me introduce my products to new accounts without having to bring in all the samples
Conssomehow, when a product is on back order, it still should be shown and the decision to order the item should be up to the rep and account
February 2, 2019
AM S.
Accounting, 1-10 employees
January 5, 2019

“Time Saving App for ecommerce”

ProsIts simple and easy to use, add products, check orders, order history and reports. Its great application for tracking orders at trade shows & exhibitions.
Consa few time face issue in leading credit card information, however its great experience to use Handshake.
January 5, 2019
Matt S.
Teritory sales
Sporting Goods, 51-200 employees

“Territory sales”

OverallSimply put I get back my time with handshake. I do not have to write down orders or enter them in my lap top computer. It is in real time.
ProsSimplicity of entering orders before I leave my accounts
ConsIf you can find something you don't like about Handshake you had better bet that they will fix it fast.
Public Safety, 11-50 employees

“GreatProduct”

OverallEasy to use as long as it is only on one devise. I use to have it both on my iPad and iPhone but they could not since correctly.
ProsEasy to use to send packing list or quotes to customers.
ConsIt would be nice to have a sub category. In other words having location 1 with a list of product and then location 2 etc.
david j.
consultant
November 20, 2017

“As a non tech 68 year old I was apprehensive, now I can't imagine doing without it. ”

ProsSimplifies the whole ordering process. Having a current inventory status info lowers Back orders. ease of operation
ConsUsing the flagging operation is of the CIR is tedious. The result with a single order with both credits and order. these should be able to separate and compare numbers
Todd C.
Sales manager

“Awesome going paperless”

OverallDay to day time saver
ProsNo more paperwork on dashboard I like I can get signature and email on the spot. I have my customer information entered and is easy to access.
ConsWhen I go to it and times halfway through it takes me back to main screen and I have to remember where I was
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
August 1, 2019

“Handshake for Career Services”

OverallWe use this software to post jobs for our students and alumni at the undergraduate and graduate level. We also use this for all career services related events to be communicated to our students and employers.
ProsThe intuitive nature of the design, how it mirrors facebook/linkedin, that it makes job searching easily social.
ConsIt would be nice if you could automatically accept any employer with above a specific trust score as it would save time approving each employer.
August 1, 2019
Trey L.
Sales Representative
Sporting Goods, 51-200 employees

“Efficient and Effective”

OverallI have had a very positive experience with Handshake over the last few years, and I would definitely recommend it to other manufacturer sales representatives. It saves me a great amount of time each day.
ProsHelps me generate orders quickly and easily
ConsOrders occasionally get trapped in outbox
Melanie E.
Rep Principal
April 10, 2018

“Overall very good”

ProsEase of use, inventory is updated with each sync, ability to use bluetooth scanner, reports are easy to run
ConsSeems like the program "freezes" on occasion, unable to open an existing order. Only retains orders for approx. 60 days
April 10, 2018
sue c.
Proprietor
January 24, 2018

“great ordering tool”

Prosease of use , catalogue, ability to apply discounts by customer. The ability to add images and on the spot reporting of customer history
ConsNeeds a better back of house reporting system , the ability to choose date ranges and the ability to filter brands
January 24, 2018
Michael B.
Technical Representative
Chemicals, 51-200 employees
November 24, 2017

“Excellent, use everyday to process orders”

OverallClear understanding and quick reference of how much my clients order
ProsSoftware is very easy to use and processes very quickly. Really like the reports section and being able to see all orders from a particular time period.
ConsA little clumsy when looking at past orders for clients. List scrolls back up when get out of an order's details. Would like to see a list of products in the order history list for quick reference.
Elizabeth S.
Director of Accounts
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
August 11, 2015

“The perfect app for writing orders at trade shows!”

OverallWe began using Handshake almost a year ago for the trade shows our company personally attends throughout the year. Prior to Handshake everything was very analog for us, we wrote down orders on carbon copy forms and our customers left our booth with a copy of their order that was completely illegible (the carbon copies were a mess). This also meant none of our show orders could be processed while we were still at the show, because everything had to wait until we got back from the week-long show with the copies in hand before our team could start processing them. With Handshake, we take orders on our iPad minis and as the customer leaves the booth a copy of the order is immediately emailed to them as well as our team back at the office. This allows the customer to have a clear and concise record (with pictures!) of what they ordered and it also allows our folks to process the order immediately as opposed to waiting several days. Handshake has helped in countless ways and really we could not be more happy with how much more efficient we became! The user interface is clean and easy to navigate which is certainly important when taking a customer's order as it eliminates room for error.
ProsUsability, clean interface, speed, reporting options
August 11, 2015
Laurel H.
Sporting Goods, Unspecified
August 10, 2015

“My Favorite Business App”

OverallI'm an independent sales rep with multiple lines and have been using Handshake for over 3 years. This app never disappoints and has worked seamlessly on the road and at trade shows. I even use it when customers phone in an order, it is that easy and fast to use. And then with a couple clicks I can send it right on to my manufacturer and a copy to the customer. No more homework at the end of a long day! Set up is easy, and updating pricing and adding new product takes no time at all. The Handshake customer service team has been quick to answer my questions and they have an excellent understanding of what tools a rep needs to get the job done.
ProsHandshake has made order writing fun, for me and my customer. I have multiple lines at my fingertips with images, pricing and product details. The search feature works quickly and with 15,000+ sku's that's important! I could go on but I think the five stars I gave in every category speaks for itself.
Ann K.
Territory Sales
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

“Handshake Review”

OverallOverall I have had no issues. When I needed something changed, updated or have had an issue it has always been addressed right away.
ProsEasy to use when in front of customers.
ConsSometimes you have to go in an force it to sync.
Glenn T.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

“Alta Supply ”

OverallHas been instrumental in separating us from our competition
ProsEase of getting critical product information to all of my customers
ConsNo android app available for customers who don't have an iPhone
Brendon B.
Ecommerce Director & Digital Marketing
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2018

“Save time on orders - make it easy, fast and reliable.”

ProsHandshake is a slick, familiar interface on top of a highly manageable back-end hub. We chose this application in order to have static content not relying on an internet connection, and we stayed for the extensive customization and the well-written API.
ConsHandshake billing has proven to be quite inflexible about subscription and payment. If we pay on a yearly term, they outright refused a proration on accounts that we no longer find necessary. Managing incoming orders proves to be burdensome on staff - we could use more *required fields and validation options to ensure that we are collecting the correct info on the front end. We would also love to authorize cards on the go.
July 16, 2018
Owen K.
Territory Manager
November 29, 2017

“easy to use”

Prosmakes life easy when making a presentation. my accounts love it as they can see all of my collections without having to go through physical samples.
Conswhen emailing orders in to my company, I do not know if the orders actually went through, even though I am told the email was sent. I would like an actual notification that the email was delivered.
November 29, 2017
Elizabeth G.
Director of Marketing

“A wholesale must have ”

ProsThe flexibility and ease of taking orders during tradeshows really revolutionized how productive we were able to be during show periods. With a robust catalog, Handshake makes it seamless for us and the customers.
ConsThere is no payment processing currently available to capture payments. Setting up skus is somewhat time consuming and manual.
Jane G.
US Operations and Planning Coordinator
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2015

“We recommend Handshake to everyone we meet.”

OverallElk is an Australian based fashion and accessories brand with over 800 customers worldwide. We have salespeople and rep groups on two continents, and multiple currencies all of which Handshake handles with ease. We have been working with the team at Handshake for over 5 years now, since the very beginning and couldn't be happier with the app and the personalized service that comes with it. Handshake has helped us to grow our wholesale business worldwide by putting product and sales information at our Rep's fingertips. Integrating into our existing accounts and warehousing systems, it allow professional, smooth and successful sales and distribution across the world. The sales, customer success and support teams are always available for fast responses to questions, and if you can think of a new feature, chances are it is already in the works! They're a fun and lively team, with their finger on the pulse, constantly building on an already great product. We love it!
August 21, 2015
Brian S.
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

“Handshake Review”

Overall Easy to use and I would highly recommend it.
Pros Ease-of-use Very intuitive. It flows well for the different uses.
ConsNothing I liked the old icons better. That is it.
doron m.
coo
Warehousing, 1-10 employees

“top notch ”

Overallgreat all around very easy to use and great face for your wholesale business.
Proseasy navigation and great customer service
Consdoes not have inventory built-in
Jake C.
ecommerce analyst
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
August 9, 2018

“Excellent Software for B2B Niches”

OverallOverall this is excellent software, I highly recommend it to any traveling sales reps or anyone working sales in a high-paced environment where efficiency is king.
ProsVery quick, simple, and efficient to create orders. Great for sales reps on the road, which is primarily were I used this software and saw it being used by others. Could be a little pricey depending on your sales volume, but many will able to get way more than their money's worth out of it.
ConsI've had some software updates/syncs/etc load a bit slow at times. It's crashed before as well, but nothing out of the ordinary, I've used WAY worse software in my day, just nit picking so I can fill out the cons field.
August 9, 2018
David H.
Inventory Manager
Wine and Spirits, 201-500 employees

“Fetzer Vineyards ”

OverallIn stores sales
ProsEase of use. Easy to update products and add new ones.
ConsSlow to open sometimes in both desk top tablet
Jenn J.
Blogger
Retail, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2018

“Handshake makes order processing a breeze ”

Overalltime saving accurate order placement
Proseasily handles orders with all contact info stored for repeat customers, as well as order history, makes running a buisness just a bit easier
Conssimmilar names can cause a bit of confusion but with a diligent eye and attention all errors can be avoided
June 11, 2018
Nina N.
Customer Collaboration Team Lead
December 12, 2017

“Easy and clean”

ProsEasy to navigate. Love that you can attach photos of your products. Syncs into our order software quickly!
ConsNo order tracking. When there is an issue and you email support, they only have data for up to 5 days then all the information disappears so it is hard to solve a system issue.
December 12, 2017
Spencer B.
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
May 9, 2019

“Disappointing partnership”

OverallThis is absolutely the worst company we have partnered with in my 12 years with my business. Their customer service is simply horrible and I'm worried they almost got shut down because they weren't PCI compliant even though they told us they were. They gave us 2 days. Yes, 2 days to find a new CC processor and have it setup. You can only use their specific processors which don't even work with all of their tech. Their processors costs $6000 more than what we were currently paying and Handshake refused to help in that cost. The process we have to do now is different than what was initially presented to us. They switched it mid contract and then refused to refund a prorated amount. It's highway robbery in my mind. Be very cautious of anything you sign with them. Even then they'll just end up changing it mid way through the contract. Absolutely disappointed in a company that would conduct business like that.
ProsI liked the simplicity of it. It is a very basic system.
ConsDisappointed in the promises made about the product and the contract put in place. Horrible to pay up front for the year.
May 9, 2019
Brock J.
Sales Director
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
November 16, 2018

“Easy to Use Ordering System ”

OverallGreat- very helpful
ProsThe ordering features and functions and being able to see how much a customer spends on product.
ConsSometimes goes down and won't sync properly. Issues with credit cards getting pulled to our back end.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
November 9, 2018

“Handshake is Great for what I need”

ProsThe customer service has been awesome, everything we've needed to support our order processing has been addressed and worked on. I look forward to continuing to work with Handshake moving forward!
ConsIt is not intuitive to change and update order data. It isn't difficult, just hard to figure out if you're not familiar with it.
ruairi t.
Wholesale manager

“wonderful”

ProsThe ease of the whole system - back and front end. Customer service is great. Our customers love it.
ConsInability for customer requests, and subsequent details, to be automatically uploaded for instant approval from us. Also, managing stock on handshake rather than exporting and importing files. Short term app licenses would also be very welcome
Rolf P.
November 24, 2017

“Using at trade shows, changed from clipboards to Handshake, best move.”

ProsQuick to select the items, easy to read, clean lay-out, all info at our fingertips. The training time to get new staff up to speed is amazingly short,
ConsWe used to subscribe monthly, to cover our trade shows. Now we have to scbscribe yearly, a big increase at cost. We are in thebprocess of implementing an ERP system, that will enhance our ability to have up to date info on the exhibition floor, we may or may not continue to use Handshake.